PDA

View Full Version : [x] mentor & apprentice finders [x]

seasalt
January 12th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Some of cats need mentors really bad,
some going to be apprentices quite soon, or
apprentices who need mentors to train them.

[ willowkit (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/willowkit.html): riverclan ]
five moons . female . kit
[ needs mentor ]

[ doespirit (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/doespirit.html): skyclan ]
thirteen moons . female . warrior
[ needs apprentice ]

Mentor Form
Name;
Age;
Appearance;
Why do you think you would be a good mentor?;
Anything in common?;
Personality:
Activity;
Rp Sample;

Apprentice Form
Name;
Age;
Appearance;
Why do you think you would be a good apprentice?;
Anything in common?;
Personality;
Activity;
Rp Sample;

Starfall
January 13th, 2017, 12:39 AM
I'll fill this out tomorrow~
Keep Doespirit's apprentice open pls~ I have Jadekit who needs a future Mentor.

Or

Save Willowkit's mentor spot open for me I have Toothless who needs an apprentice,

Whichever works best for you~

seasalt
January 13th, 2017, 03:59 PM
I'll fill this out tomorrow~
Keep Doespirit's apprentice open pls~ I have Jadekit who needs a future Mentor.

Or

Save Willowkit's mentor spot open for me I have Toothless who needs an apprentice,

Whichever works best for you~

Alright, that'll work! I want to
see if anyone else will apply, and then I'll decide someone.

Starfall
January 13th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Okay here we go

Name: Toothless (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/toothless.html)
Apperance: In link
Why Do You Think You're A Good Mentor?: He's a very carefree and kind tom, making sure he's going at a good pace that will challenge the apprentice, but not too much. He is also very understanding, never making one work if sick, injured, or just too tired.
Anything In Common?: Both are caring and gentle.
Personality: In Link
Activity: 9/10
Role Play Example: {In Thunderclan Clearing}
The golden tabby noticed the molly having troubles, he didn't blame her, she wasn't quite used to The smells yet, he couldn't imagine how trig their scent was, but he could guess it was like the fish sent that always burned in his nostrils whenever he was around a Riverclan cat. He observed the way the former loner acted, slightly bewildered by the fact that she greatly detested their scent, and wondering if they truely smelled that bad. He blinked, his dark blue hues flashed with worry, hoping it didn't overpower her, he wanted her to feel welcome, and nothing says stay away like some cats scent getting shoved up your nose, and he was pretty sure there was nothing he could do to help her. The gender laden tabby perked his ears in the direction of Apurva, making sure he heard her question clearly "Well, that helps us....um....how do I put this? Well, it keeps us organized, we know who is what rank, for instance, a kit, would have kit at the end of their name, while an apprentice, such as myself, would have paw, at the end of our names. Now as for Warriors, they get their names chosen by the leader, it usually ties back to somehow, if you have a short tail, your name could end with "tail" if you have long claws it could end with "claw" or "talon" if you're super fast it could end with "chaser" or "skip" or "step" and so on and so fourth." he explained, his ears swiveling as he listened to his clanmates chatter, their endless rambling, their rumors, their lies, their compliments, he made note of everything, as well as everyone, what they were saying, who they were talking to, making notes of who to trust, and who not to trust. His blue orbs were glazed over as his mind wandered elsewhere, storing every piece of knowledge, tucking it away, and keeping it locked up tight, ready to pull it out if needed. He turned his attention back to the mottled molly and smiled, tilting his head to the side "Do you have any other questions I could assist with, would you like me to explain the names again?" he asked, his brilliant smile dissapears he once he heard a warrior speak of the Dark Forest, ill words spilling out of his mouth as he spoke of Starclan as well, he made a mental note and looked at the former loner, his eyes narrowed, he leaned forward "I'd be careful around here, the darkness and the light are clashing once more, and I don't believe you want to be in the middle of it. Though, the light did win, there's still some angry cats strolling about. But thank fully an Apocalypse is on the way." he said softly, making sure she was the only one who heard his statement. He pulled back and began to smile once more, waiting for the mottled she cat to respond to his question.

Or

Name: Jadekit (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/jadekit.html)
Apperance: In Link
Why Do You Think You Would Be A Good Apprentice?: She is very curious, always wanting to know more, she would always do what she's told and would listen very intently to instructions. Unless of course there's something more interesting, something that makes her ask more questions, and or answers them.
Anything In Common?: Both are Kind, caring, and clever.
Roleplay Example: Up There.

seasalt
January 15th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Okay here we go

Name: Toothless (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/toothless.html)
Apperance: In link
Why Do You Think You're A Good Mentor?: He's a very carefree and kind tom, making sure he's going at a good pace that will challenge the apprentice, but not too much. He is also very understanding, never making one work if sick, injured, or just too tired.
Anything In Common?: Both are caring and gentle.
Personality: In Link
Role Play Example: {In Thunderclan Clearing}
The golden tabby noticed the molly having troubles, he didn't blame her, she wasn't quite used to The smells yet, he couldn't imagine how trig their scent was, but he could guess it was like the fish sent that always burned in his nostrils whenever he was around a Riverclan cat. He observed the way the former loner acted, slightly bewildered by the fact that she greatly detested their scent, and wondering if they truely smelled that bad. He blinked, his dark blue hues flashed with worry, hoping it didn't overpower her, he wanted her to feel welcome, and nothing says stay away like some cats scent getting shoved up your nose, and he was pretty sure there was nothing he could do to help her. The gender laden tabby perked his ears in the direction of Apurva, making sure he heard her question clearly "Well, that helps us....um....how do I put this? Well, it keeps us organized, we know who is what rank, for instance, a kit, would have kit at the end of their name, while an apprentice, such as myself, would have paw, at the end of our names. Now as for Warriors, they get their names chosen by the leader, it usually ties back to somehow, if you have a short tail, your name could end with "tail" if you have long claws it could end with "claw" or "talon" if you're super fast it could end with "chaser" or "skip" or "step" and so on and so fourth." he explained, his ears swiveling as he listened to his clanmates chatter, their endless rambling, their rumors, their lies, their compliments, he made note of everything, as well as everyone, what they were saying, who they were talking to, making notes of who to trust, and who not to trust. His blue orbs were glazed over as his mind wandered elsewhere, storing every piece of knowledge, tucking it away, and keeping it locked up tight, ready to pull it out if needed. He turned his attention back to the mottled molly and smiled, tilting his head to the side "Do you have any other questions I could assist with, would you like me to explain the names again?" he asked, his brilliant smile dissapears he once he heard a warrior speak of the Dark Forest, ill words spilling out of his mouth as he spoke of Starclan as well, he made a mental note and looked at the former loner, his eyes narrowed, he leaned forward "I'd be careful around here, the darkness and the light are clashing once more, and I don't believe you want to be in the middle of it. Though, the light did win, there's still some angry cats strolling about. But thank fully an Apocalypse is on the way." he said softly, making sure she was the only one who heard his statement. He pulled back and began to smile once more, waiting for the mottled she cat to respond to his question.

Or

Name: Jadekit (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/jadekit.html)
Apperance: In Link
Why Do You Think You Would Be A Good Apprentice?: She is very curious, always wanting to know more, she would always do what she's told and would listen very intently to instructions. Unless of course there's something more interesting, something that makes her ask more questions, and or answers them.
Anything In Common?: Both are Kind, caring, and clever.
Roleplay Example: Up There.

Aaaah accepted! [since no one else applied huehue]
I think, because of Doespirit's scars,
at first, Jadekit would be very imitated, or
think she's cool.

Willowkit is having her apprentice ceremony
probably soon just letting you know!

Starfall
January 16th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Aaaah accepted! [since no one else applied huehue]
I think, because of Doespirit's scars,
at first, Jadekit would be very imitated, or
think she's cool.

Willowkit is having her apprentice ceremony
probably soon just letting you know!

Yeah that would be cool! Jadekit will Ben a little wary of Doespirit, but then gradually grow into a close Mentor and apprentice bond.

And okey I'll be sure to post with Toothless at the Ceremony~