PDA

View Full Version : Ebony's Mistakes{WC}

~Breadsticks~
January 12th, 2017, 04:08 PM
So, Ebonypaw (https://charahub.com/character/990041/Ebonypaw/public/){on the left in the first picture}, soon to be Ebonyflicker needs some things as I want to actively rp him and I'd like for their to be some drama along the way.
{Please feel free to add any new roles to your form ^^
Key: Needed Wanted Would be Nice
What I need for him is:
Friends From WC~ I'd like for him to have a good amount
Best Friend(s) From WC~ I'd like for their to be one or two
Cats He Flirts With~ Either gender and if there were some from other clans that'd be nice to add in ^^ Remember, he will end up leaving them
She-Cats He Gets Pregnant~ I'd like him to get some she-cats pregnant once he's a warrior just to add to the drama of the rp; he will end up leaving them
Parents~ They could be same gender and he'd be adopted, but it'd be nice for him to have parents
Siblings~ Again, it'd be nice for him to have kin
Form
Name:
Role:
Clan:
Appearance{links or typed descriptions are good}:
Personality{doesn't have to be super descriptive}:
Other:
Questions:
That's about it, remember, you can add roles as you see fit :)

Silhouettes
January 12th, 2017, 04:18 PM
So, Ebonypaw (https://charahub.com/character/990041/Ebonypaw/public/){on the left in the first picture}, soon to be Ebonyflicker needs some things as I want to actively rp him and I'd like for their to be some drama along the way.
{Please feel free to add any new roles to your form ^^
Key: Needed Wanted Would be Nice
What I need for him is:
Friends From WC~ I'd like for him to have a good amount
Best Friend(s) From WC~ I'd like for their to be one or two
Cats He Flirts With~ Either gender and if there were some from other clans that'd be nice to add in ^^ Remember, he will end up leaving them
She-Cats He Gets Pregnant~ I'd like him to get some she-cats pregnant once he's a warrior just to add to the drama of the rp; he will end up leaving them
Parents~ They could be same gender and he'd be adopted, but it'd be nice for him to have parents
Siblings~ Again, it'd be nice for him to have kin
Form
Name:
Role:
Clan:
Appearance{links or typed descriptions are good}:
Personality{doesn't have to be super descriptive}:
Other:
Questions:
That's about it, remember, you can add roles as you see fit :)
Name: Rosestorm
Role: Cat he gets pregnant
Clan: Shadow
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1a/75/32/1a7532e2744558372330cf39c682e2fa.jpg
Perso: Rosepaw is friendly and bubbly, yet sometimes sticks to the warrior code, though thinks that a few rules should be... bended. She has bad judgement and could be easily manipulated. She can be skittish and worried at times, yet that could vanish at some times

Teza
January 12th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Name: Shorttail
Role: Cat he gets pregnant
Clan: Windclan
Appearance{links or typed descriptions are good}: Click (http://www.areptesa.wix.com/wcochars/shorttail)
Personality{doesn't have to be super descriptive}: " scroll down
Other: If the cat he gets pregnant is already taken then one of the cats he flirts with is fine
Questions: blip

~Breadsticks~
January 12th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Breezecloud Rosestorm seems quite a good fit and we should rp them soon, but it'll only start as flirting and when he becomes a warrior we'll discuss when he gets her pregnant
Liquoris I'd actually like for him to get multiple she-cats pregnant and like with Ebony and Rose we'll have to rp he and Shorttail and then later discuss her pregnancy and things

Bramblemask973
January 12th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Name: Lichenpaw(sight)
Role: Friends or Best friend
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: Bio is here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=119772#post119772)
Personality: See link above
Other: He's young, but you can put him wherever you like, doesn't matter to me!
Questions: Nope

~Breadsticks~
January 12th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Bramblemask973 He'd work well as a best friend, we should rp them though and see if it should turn into slight flirting but it won't be constant as he doesn't want to loose his best friend(s).

Fel
January 12th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Name: brindlepaw (http://fenic.weebly.com/brindlepaw.html) [brindlefleck]
Role: friend/best friend or possibly a cat he gets pregnant? [a bit iffy on the latter]
Clan: windclan
Appearance{links or typed descriptions are good}: character site link is in her name
Personality{doesn't have to be super descriptive}: ^^
Other: her father was his former mentor, so they could be close-ish [though she isn't an ee supporter so she'd likely feel a bit uncomfy around him]
Questions: how would they grow close, really? [if she's accepted]

Bramblemask973
January 12th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Bramblemask973 He'd work well as a best friend, we should rp them though and see if it should turn into slight flirting but it won't be constant as he doesn't want to loose his best friend(s).
Works for me!!

~Breadsticks~
January 12th, 2017, 11:59 PM
Bramblemask973 Where should we rp them?

Teza
January 13th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Breezecloud Rosestorm seems quite a good fit and we should rp them soon, but it'll only start as flirting and when he becomes a warrior we'll discuss when he gets her pregnant
Liquoris I'd actually like for him to get multiple she-cats pregnant and like with Ebony and Rose we'll have to rp he and Shorttail and then later discuss her pregnancy and things

Sounds good, where ya wanna rp/when/who starts?

~Breadsticks~
January 13th, 2017, 12:06 AM
fenic! I do think they could be best friends, it'd be interesting to see how that would play out, as for him getting her pregnant that'd also be interesting but you still have plenty of time to decide on that, and she is 100% accepted ^^
Liquoris Would you like to start? It'd prefer in the territory if we could but I have him with Brokenpaw{He and Brokenpaw will be continued at the SC and WC border}

Fel
January 13th, 2017, 12:07 AM
cool- we should rp the two soon or set up a pm to plot this out!

~Breadsticks~
January 13th, 2017, 12:08 AM
fenic! I think we should work on a plot for this as I believe that'd be a bit more interesting in the long run, I'm excited to see how this works out

Fel
January 13th, 2017, 12:10 AM
@fenic! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=21) I think we should work on a plot for this as I believe that'd be a bit more interesting in the long run, I'm excited to see how this works out
want to start off a pm about it?

Bramblemask973
January 13th, 2017, 12:11 AM
Bramblemask973 Where should we rp them?
In the clearing? Dens? Wherever works

Teza
January 13th, 2017, 12:12 AM
fenic! I do think they could be best friends, it'd be interesting to see how that would play out, as for him getting her pregnant that'd also be interesting but you still have plenty of time to decide on that, and she is 100% accepted ^^
Liquoris Would you like to start? It'd prefer in the territory if we could but I have him with Brokenpaw{He and Brokenpaw will be continued at the SC and WC border}

Will do :3

~Breadsticks~
January 13th, 2017, 12:14 AM
fenic! Yeah, I could think up some ideas and pm them to you or would you like to do that? We could both do it but the other would have to wait for one to send over their ideas
Bramblemask973 Apprentice's Den would work well, would you like to start or should I? Liquoris Thanks, mention me in the post please ^^

Fel
January 13th, 2017, 12:15 AM
@fenic! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=21) Yeah, I could think up some ideas and pm them to you or would you like to do that? We could both do it but the other would have to wait for one to send over their ideas
@Bramblemask973 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1286) Apprentice's Den would work well, would you like to start or should I? @Liquoris (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=566) Thanks, mention me in the post please ^^
we could just pm or use vms to discuss things in short posts quickly and bring up new ideas when we think of them?

~Breadsticks~
January 13th, 2017, 12:17 AM
we could just pm or use vms to discuss things in short posts quickly and bring up new ideas when we think of them?
We should pm the ideas and things, I'll get to thinking of some stuff then pm you what I've got

~Breadsticks~
January 14th, 2017, 12:09 AM
~Bump~

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 14th, 2017, 12:15 AM
can a cat he gets pregnant be outside the Clans?

~Breadsticks~
January 14th, 2017, 12:58 AM
Pink Orca! Yeah, fill out a form and we can pm about how it'll work

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 14th, 2017, 01:07 AM
Name: Elmfrost
Role: she-cat
Clan: TC
Appearance{links or typed descriptions are good}: brown tabby she-cat with leaf green eyes
Personality{doesn't have to be super descriptive}: clever, precise, logical, decicive
Other:
Questions:

~Breadsticks~
January 14th, 2017, 02:08 AM
Pink Orca! That'd be cool to rp, it'll have to be at the TC & WC border

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 14th, 2017, 02:12 AM
Pink Orca! That'd be cool to rp, it'll have to be at the TC & WC border
Sure!
Tell me when you're available
Im almost always avalible XP

SuspiciousMindz
January 14th, 2017, 02:41 AM
Name: Thrushflight (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/thrushflight.html)
Role: Friend, maybe even a best friend?
Clan: Windclan
Appearance{links or typed descriptions are good}: In Link
Personality{doesn't have to be super descriptive}: In Link
Other: He was Gorsefeather's apprentice so they could sorta know each other since both their mentors were high ranks and had a close relationship. || One thing to note about Thrush is that he's not gonna act all mean and evil, he hides it well, although a few cats know it.
Questions: Noppers

Silhouettes
January 14th, 2017, 07:24 AM
TheBread
Message me whenever your free to roleplay?

~Breadsticks~
January 14th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Pink Orca! We can rp them now if you're free?
Suspiciousmindz Ooh I think he'd be a best friend, if you're free we can rp them?

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 14th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Pink Orca! We can rp them now if you're free?
Suspiciousmindz Ooh I think he'd be a best friend, if you're free we can rp them?
I am
Should we say they already know eachother/are friends or...?

~Breadsticks~
January 14th, 2017, 12:48 PM
I am
Should we say they already know eachother/are friends or...?
Yeah, they could start off as friends, I'll post first?

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 14th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Yeah, they could start off as friends, I'll post first?
k!

~Breadsticks~
January 14th, 2017, 12:57 PM
~Small bump~

~Breadsticks~
January 20th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Liquoris Ebonypaw has now become Ebonyflicker if you'd like to rp the two more? Possibly in the territory if it works for you~
Suspiciousmindz When would you like to rp Ebony and Thrush?
Ludicrous Lunacy Would he just be flirting with Elmfrost or get her pregnant?
Bramblemask973 When should we rp Ebony and Lichen?
fenic! Have we got the plot all sorted out? If so, when would you like to rp them?

Teza
January 20th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Sounds good to me :3
You wanna start?

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Liquoris Ebonypaw has now become Ebonyflicker if you'd like to rp the two more? Possibly in the territory if it works for you~
Suspiciousmindz When would you like to rp Ebony and Thrush?
Ludicrous Lunacy Would he just be flirting with Elmfrost or get her pregnant?
Bramblemask973 When should we rp Ebony and Lichen?
fenic! Have we got the plot all sorted out? If so, when would you like to rp them?
*shrug* either one works, she would probs attempt murder if he left her when she was pregnant though.

~Breadsticks~
January 20th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Liquoris Yeah, I'll start~
Ludicrous Lunacy Hmm, we'll work that out, he might check on her every once in a while, not telling her anything about the others he's flirting with

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Liquoris Yeah, I'll start~
Ludicrous Lunacy Hmm, we'll work that out, he might check on her every once in a while, not telling her anything about the others he's flirting with
That'll be fun
What if she finds out at a gathering? DEATH WOULD HAPPEN XD jk

~Breadsticks~
January 20th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy
Haha, hopefully not cx
You want to start or should I?

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy
Haha, hopefully not cx
You want to start or should I?
Could you, please?
Also, unrelated, have you responded to Remorakit?

~Breadsticks~
January 20th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy Will do, I'll mention you at the border
Also, I'm rather forgetful, what about Remorakit?

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 11:09 PM
:heartballoon4:Ludicrous Lunacy Will do, I'll mention you at the border
Also, I'm rather forgetful, what about Remorakit?
Remorakit and coldpaw in tc Clearing
(I am too, I just noticed because of my rp tracker)

~Breadsticks~
January 20th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy Oh lord, could you mention me? I've forgotten about my poor lil baby Coldpaw~
Did we discuss them over pms or a thread?

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy Oh lord, could you mention me? I've forgotten about my poor lil baby Coldpaw~
Did we discuss them over pms or a thread?
I dont remember, I did mention you though

~Breadsticks~
January 20th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy I'll attempt to find it, it might take me a bit

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy I'll attempt to find it, it might take me a bit
I can mention again if needed ^^

~Breadsticks~
January 20th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy That would be appreciated, thank you~

SuspiciousMindz
January 20th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Suspiciousmindz[/MENTION] When would you like to rp Ebony and Thrush?
He's free whenever

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy That would be appreciated, thank you~
Oh wait crap I screwed up XC sry I wasnt rping with you yet

~Breadsticks~
January 20th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Suspiciousmindz Want to rp them in the clearing?
Ludicrous Lunacy Ah, I was wondering why I couldn't find a mention cx

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Suspiciousmindz Want to rp them in the clearing?
Ludicrous Lunacy Ah, I was wondering why I couldn't find a mention cx
Yeah, so sorry

~Breadsticks~
January 20th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy It's all good, would you like to post first? *forgot all info on my poor baby*

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy It's all good, would you like to post first? *forgot all info on my poor baby*
Cant right now, need to edit a couple (hundred) things =/ could you? I'll be done editing in 10-15 minutes

~Breadsticks~
January 21st, 2017, 12:02 AM
Ludicrous Lunacy Of course, I'm probably going to change Coldpaw a bit as I can't find much on him xc