PDA

View Full Version : Flicker's Secret

Maplefur
January 12th, 2017, 02:40 PM
(Ok sooo I intended for this to be in plot resources and I don't know how I put it in roleplaying resources without noticing... but now that it's in here I can't exactly move it, so sorry about that xD)

This plot involves my cat Flicker (http://mywc-ocs.weebly.com/flicker.html), currently taking residence in the Dusk Syndicate.

The Plot:

Flicker has three main qualities: her curiosity, intelligence, and deceitfulness. This is what causes her to roam the clan territory, tricking every clan cat she meets into thinking she's sweet and innocent in order to learn what she can. Whether or not what she learns is important doesn't matter to her, she just wants to know everything she can.

So it didn't seem any different to her when she bumped into yet another tom along the edge of his clan territory. The tabby pulled her same act of innocence, and {Tom1} fell for it easily. When asked where she lived, Flicker said her typical lie- she wandered about, just a typical loner. What was unusual, however, was the amount of time she spent with {Tom1}. From their first meeting, {Tom1} had Flicker captivated, and so for the first time she agreed to meet up with him again. After that, the two decided to meet up again, until they were meeting almost every day. The times varied- mostly either very early or very late, when {Tom1} was able to sneak off without much suspicion from his clanmates, and when it was least likely someone would stumble upon them. Flicker reluctantly admitted to herself that she was falling in love with {Tom1}, and decided to tell him the next time they met. But, the two became too comfortable with their meetings, and decided to meet during the day. Flicker told {Tom1} about her feelings, and he told her that he felt the same. Their loving embrace is interrupted by the sound of a twig jumping, and the two realize that another cat is coming. {Tom1} tells Flicker to leave, that way they wouldn't be caught, and they both go their respective ways. What they don't realize, however, is that this cat had already seen them.

{Tom1's Friend} had noticed {Tom1}'s strange behavior lately, and finally decided to follow him. When {Tom1's Friend} came upon Flicker with {Tom1}, he realized the two had been meeting. After Flicker and {Tom1} leave because {Tom1's Friend} snapped a twig, alerting them, he/she decides to follow Flicker to find out more about this loner. When {Tom1's Friend} notices that Flicker is headed right for the Dusk Syndicate, he/she decides to confront her. {Tom1's Friend} tells Flicker that he/she had seen {Tom1} with her, and knew that Flicker was part of the Dusk Syndicate. Panicked, and not wanting to loose her only love, Flicker kills {Tom1's Friend}. She buries {Tom1's Friend}, so that no one would know what she did. What amazes her is the intense sorrow she feels at killing {Tom1's Friend}- she had killed other cats before, and never once regretted it, but this time was different. The next day, Flicker decides to leave the Syndicate and join {Tom1}'s clan, sticking to her lie that she is just a loner.

Time passes, but Flicker still cannot forgive herself for killing {Tom1's Friend}. When she realizes that she is with {Tom1}'s kits, she knows she must tell him- about both the kits and her murderous ways. She brings him out to the territory, to where the two would meet up before she joined the clan, and tells him she is with his kits. Then, she tells him everything. About the Syndicate, her past murders, and finally the murder of {Tom1's Friend}. How {Tom1} reacts is up to the roleplayer, whether he forgives Flicker or chases her out, or even kills her- and their kits.

Roles and Role Requirements:
Tom1: Obviously, because of the role name, he must be a tom xD. No personality/appearance requirements,
though he must be a clan cat. Role filled!

Tom1's Friend: No gender or personality requirements. Feel free to play around with their and tom1's
background- perhaps if Tom1's Friend is a female, they could even have had a crush on him, or maybe they
could be kin. So add in anything you'd like here for added drama, though you must know that this cat will
die, so you'd have to be alright with that. They do need to live in a clan.

As of right now there is no clan decided on- who I accept first will determine the clan this takes place in, and I will change the requirement of the other cat's clan to fit it ^.^

Forms:

With Link

Name:
Link:
Role Wanted:
RP Example:
Other:
Questions:

Without Link:

Name:
Clan:
Role Wanted:
Personality:
Appearance:
RP Example:
Other:
Questions:

If I've rped with you a lot, then a rp example isn't needed.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, also.

My finals will be next week, so after that I'll be able to get on much more often for this :)

Maplefur
January 12th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Just realized I put this in roleplaying resources instead of plot resources... sigh. I'm so scatterbrained right now xD

Maplefur
January 13th, 2017, 07:27 AM
Bumpppp

Momotaro
January 13th, 2017, 11:15 AM
This plot involves my cat Flicker (http://mywc-ocs.weebly.com/flicker.html), currently taking residence in the Dusk Syndicate.

The Plot:

Flicker has three main qualities: her curiosity, intelligence, and deceitfulness. This is what causes her to roam the clan territory, tricking every clan cat she meets into thinking she's sweet and innocent in order to learn what she can. Whether or not what she learns is important doesn't matter to her, she just wants to know everything she can.

So it didn't seem any different to her when she bumped into yet another tom along the edge of his clan territory. The tabby pulled her same act of innocence, and {Tom1} fell for it easily. When asked where she lived, Flicker said her typical lie- she wandered about, just a typical loner. What was unusual, however, was the amount of time she spent with {Tom1}. From their first meeting, {Tom1} had Flicker captivated, and so for the first time she agreed to meet up with him again. After that, the two decided to meet up again, until they were meeting almost every day. The times varied- mostly either very early or very late, when {Tom1} was able to sneak off without much suspicion from his clanmates, and when it was least likely someone would stumble upon them. Flicker reluctantly admitted to herself that she was falling in love with {Tom1}, and decided to tell him the next time they met. But, the two became too comfortable with their meetings, and decided to meet during the day. Flicker told {Tom1} about her feelings, and he told her that he felt the same. Their loving embrace is interrupted by the sound of a twig jumping, and the two realize that another cat is coming. {Tom1} tells Flicker to leave, that way they wouldn't be caught, and they both go their respective ways. What they don't realize, however, is that this cat had already seen them.

{Tom1's Friend} had noticed {Tom1}'s strange behavior lately, and finally decided to follow him. When {Tom1's Friend} came upon Flicker with {Tom1}, he realized the two had been meeting. After Flicker and {Tom1} leave because {Tom1's Friend} snapped a twig, alerting them, he/she decides to follow Flicker to find out more about this loner. When {Tom1's Friend} notices that Flicker is headed right for the Dusk Syndicate, he/she decides to confront her. {Tom1's Friend} tells Flicker that he/she had seen {Tom1} with her, and knew that Flicker was part of the Dusk Syndicate. Panicked, and not wanting to loose her only love, Flicker kills {Tom1's Friend}. She buries {Tom1's Friend}, so that no one would know what she did. What amazes her is the intense sorrow she feels at killing {Tom1's Friend}- she had killed other cats before, and never once regretted it, but this time was different. The next day, Flicker decides to leave the Syndicate and join {Tom1}'s clan, sticking to her lie that she is just a loner.

Time passes, but Flicker still cannot forgive herself for killing {Tom1's Friend}. When she realizes that she is with {Tom1}'s kits, she knows she must tell him- about both the kits and her murderous ways. She brings him out to the territory, to where the two would meet up before she joined the clan, and tells him she is with his kits. Then, she tells him everything. About the Syndicate, her past murders, and finally the murder of {Tom1's Friend}. How {Tom1} reacts is up to the roleplayer, whether he forgives Flicker or chases her out, or even kills her- and their kits.

Roles and Role Requirements:
Tom1: Obviously must be a tom. No personality/appearance requirements, though he must be a clan cat.

Tom1's Friend: No gender or personality requirements. Feel free to play around with their and tom1's
background- perhaps if Tom1's Friend is a female, they could even have had a crush on him, or maybe they
could be kin. So add in anything you'd like here for added drama, though you must know that this cat will
die, so you'd have to be alright with that. They do need to live in a clan- the same one as Tom1 is in.

As of right now there is no clan decided on- who I accept will determine the clan this takes place in.

Forms:

With Link

Name:
Link:
Role Wanted:
RP Example:
Other:
Questions:
Without Link:

Name:
Clan:
Role Wanted:
Personality:
Appearance:
RP Example:
Other:
Questions:

Feel free to PM me with any questions, also.

My finals will be next week, so after that I'll be able to get on much more often for this :)

Name: Inkclaw, Skyclan.
Link: In le siggy.
Role Wanted: Tom 1
RP Example: You know me, but I'll post one if needed.
Other: Nope.
Questions:

Maplefur
January 13th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Maplefall
You're right, I've rped with you enough to not need a rp sample :P

Maplefur
January 17th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Bump~ not going to accept any forms until I have at least one more person try out for either role hahah

Reverie
January 17th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Name: Colorfade
Clan: Rogue-DS
Personality: Witty, Loving, sarcastic
Appearance: Below
RP Example: Colorfade was slowly dwindling, his paws shaking, was he going to make it through the journey?

Just then, a loud howl came from the edge of the trees, he know not to chase after it, but.. Should he?
Other:
Questions:

Maplefur
January 17th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Name: Colorfade
Clan: Rogue-DS
Personality: Witty, Loving, sarcastic
Appearance: Below
RP Example: Colorfade was slowly dwindling, his paws shaking, was he going to make it through the journey?

Just then, a loud howl came from the edge of the trees, he know not to chase after it, but.. Should he?
Other:
Questions:

Ahh Colorfade sounds fantastic! Unfortunately for both roles, the cats need to be in a clan >.< Really sorry!

Reverie
January 17th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Ahh Colorfade sounds fantastic! Unfortunately for both roles, the cats need to be in a clan >.< Really sorry!

afghj that was his former affiliation. I haven't updated his info, he's in Shadow.

Maplefur
January 17th, 2017, 04:44 PM
afghj that was his former affiliation. I haven't updated his info, he's in Shadow.

Oh alrighty hahah xD I'll need some time to think between these two, I'll either decide tonight or tomorrow after my finals (*gulp*)

Reverie
January 17th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Okay. I wish u luck on finals, my fren

Maplefur
January 17th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Thanks!

Maplefur
January 18th, 2017, 05:50 PM
xxJaggededgexx

So after some thought, I've decided to accept Colorfade. I think he would be a better fit for Flicker. Maplefall, thanks for trying out!

I won't be able to start this until we get someone to be Colorfade's friend :P

Reverie
January 19th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Thank you so much c: