PDA

View Full Version : ShadowClan Deputy!

Jingle
January 11th, 2017, 09:23 PM
:bloomingrose:

With the recent death of Timberstar- Halestar is going to have some trouble with finding a suitable deputy who she can trust fully with the clan if anything were to happen to her, since past events caused some trust issues with the both her and her clanmates.

Halestar has a slight paranoia with her deputy- who can she trust and who can't she. With her issues, she will select a deputy, and the moment she feels something is off, whether it is in her head or it actually happened, they will be replaced.

Important Information

The amount of time the cat will be a deputy will be discussed between the Role Player and I before the official announcement will be made. No Exceptions will be made, when the time runs out that we agreed on, your cat will be replaced.
All High Rank rules apply. High Ranks are earned. You may not join as one. To remain a candidate, demonstrate consistent activity over the course of two months, abide by all Guidelines, and be an active, friendly, and contributing member of Warrior Cats Online.
Your "cool down" time to receive an new High Rank is equivalent to the time you had your High Rank. (E.G. If you had a High Rank for 5 months, you may not receive another one until at least 5 months have past!)
You will not be able to apply if you have a current High Rank or have not completed your "cool down" time. I will have a preference of someone who has NOT had a past High Rank.
Commenting on your inability to apply will result in your posts being removed. As a former or current High Rank, these posts are dismissive towards other users and ungrateful for the positions you have gained.

Being chosen and being a part of this plot will effect your future ability to receive a long term High Rank. When a High Rank is decided, it is preferred if they have not had a High Rank in the past, and when others are looking for a long term High Rank they may not consider you as an option in the future. Keep this in mind while applying.

They will be a deputy for no longer than 2 moons (2 months real time).
A total of 6 will be chosen for this plot (Not all at once, once one deputy is done, another will be chosen- so this will remain open throughout all 6 deputies!).
The final deputy will be selected out of anyone (not just the last person in the plot)- so even if you aren't chosen for one of the 6, still keep active and Role Play in ShadowClan!!
Please fill out the forum to the best of your ability (no character sites), and please use a preexisting cat as well. Pictures are fine for the appearance!

Don't be afraid to PM me questions regarding the plot!

Put "The storm may hail." anywhere in your form so I know you at least kinda read this information.

Form

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?:
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault):
Other:

Teza
January 11th, 2017, 09:41 PM
eep so tempting..
/will wait to see if Gardeniapaw will be TC meddie apparent before applying/
Soon what kind of options would Hailstar have to be paranoid about? How would the chosen cat cause her to be paranoid I guess is the question lolz

Jingle
January 11th, 2017, 09:49 PM
eep so tempting..
/will wait to see if Gardeniapaw will be TC meddie apparent before applying/
Soon what kind of options would Hailstar have to be paranoid about? How would the chosen cat cause her to be paranoid I guess is the question lolz

Well, anything that would even resemble a cat loosing her trust. Things such as spending too much time with another cat, making any "real" decisions without her, etc.

Basically anything that would make you think of someone as untrustworthy or a possible traitor? They don't have to be that type of cat, however even showing the slightest signs will make it so Halestar is skeptical.

~Breadsticks~
January 11th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Name: Furzebreeze
Personality: Furzebreeze has loved battle from a young age but he pushed his love for fighting away as he got older and tried to focus on keeping his clan well fed. During the battle of the EE his love for battle sprouted up again and he struggled to push that feeling down. He eventually managed and went on, doing as best as he could for the clan and swiftly becoming friends with multiple cats of his clan and the others from different clans. He is truly a kind and caring cat but his love for fighting tends to tell cats otherwise. He's protective of his friends and family and wants to impress them.
Appearance: Furzebreeze's base coat is a dark charcoal color and he has medium length curly fur. White patches dot his back, the higher part of his back legs and run down his tail, clumping together and making his tail tip snow white. A white flash covers part of his chest and belly, his paws are a deep ashy shade and his eyes are a piercing blue.
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: Furzebreeze wants the best for his clan although it may not seem that way at first. He's normally quite calm in stressful situations and it seems can handle things easily with help along the way.
Reason for Downfall(Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): Halestorm's Paranoia
Other: The Storm May Hail; he has a V shaped cut in his right ear and a scar that wraps around his back left leg.

Teza
January 11th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Duely noted. I may come back to this once the TC meddie apprentice is chosen xD

goddess of ducks
January 11th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Name: Smokeblossom
Link: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/smokeblossom.html
Why should Halestorm trust them?: I dunno cause the storm may hail, or maybe cause she was her apprentice
Reason for downfall: Well, I need a tom cat for her, so she would probably be spending too much time with said tom cat in Hale's opinion.
Other: I'm just sticking her in here, might have to pull her out if my TC med app is accepted.......

Bella~
January 11th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Name: Cloverwhisker
Personality: Cloverwhisker is a friendly cat. she loves to play around and have fun. she can be serious and maybe even mean if pushed far enough, but mostly she is just laid back.
Appearance: She is a small she-cat with a white base coat with tan spots all over her. she has bright green eyes and a kind expression (most of the time)
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: I think Halestorm would trust her because she has been a hard working loyal cat. she has never once broken the warrior code and has never done anything but right.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): Halestorm's Paranoia
Other: Clover is a bit sensitive, so it will break her heart when Halestorm stops trusting her

The storm may hail

Empress Of Evil
January 12th, 2017, 12:31 AM
Obviously i'm not going to apply but i'm just curious as to know, will the last deputy stay as the deputy or no?

Fawn
January 12th, 2017, 01:17 AM
Obviously i'm not going to apply but i'm just curious as to know, will the last deputy stay as the deputy or no?
Not to intrude on Jingle's thread, but this is covered in the original post. :p
The final deputy will be selected out of anyone (not just the last person in the plot)- so even if you aren't chosen for one of the 6, still keep active and Role Play in ShadowClan!!

Empress Of Evil
January 12th, 2017, 01:21 AM
Oh ok, I understood it in the wrong way. Thank you ^^

Socks
January 12th, 2017, 03:42 AM
Name: Cherrypelt

Personality: Cherrypelt more keeps to himself, often seeming like an angry elder who doesn't like others, though he actually quite likes a good conversation and can talk forever if he finds someone interesting. He is overall a friendly cat, and loves anyone within his own clan, but has a deep hatred for any cat of a different clan, loners, and kittypets and he will attack these cats if they have even one paw in Shadowclan territory. Though he loves talks and cats in his clan, he can bore easily, and will stop talking to a cat if he no longer finds them interesting, resulting in him not being able to keep a friendship for very long. The one kind of cat he never bores of is kits, he loves watching them play and often plays with them and tells stories. If he finds a cat annoying he sometimes tends to snap at them, most of the time just hissing or telling them to back off, though sometimes he will shout if he is really annoyed.

Appearance: Cherrypelt is a red tabby, with basic stripes along his back and tail. He has white paws and a white belly. His eyes are a light amber color. He has a big, strong body with strong muscles. He has a scar along the left side of his face and the fur on his tail was strange, little pieces missing. But other than that he is a nice looking cat.

Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: I think Halestorm should trust him because Cherrypelt would be friendly and always be there to listen and talk. He'd help whenever he could and seem really nice.

Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): Cherrypelt starts to become a bit more distant and grumpy. He starts getting a shorter temper and snaps at younger cats and eventually claws at an apprentice.

Other: The storm may hail. I can't think of anything else needed.

Talon
January 12th, 2017, 08:20 AM
Jingle Okay, so I'm a little confused and need some clarification (maybe this is because I'm just stupid or something XD) but will the final deputy be chosen from someone who applies here or are they already picked out?

Caligo Everton
January 12th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Name: nightstream
Personality: nightstream is kind due to her calm nature and her fathers death as a child. She knows how it feels to be alone and never wants any cat to feel that way. She loves her future mate (pinestorm) with all her heart, and would be willing to leave that clan for him. Her loving and kind nature may be her most common side but her grumpy prickly self you don't want to put up with. She is not easily flustered but when she is it's all hell.
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/16/b6/b8/16b6b8c21bba122c51e598ebfc5d5321.jpg nightstreams pelt is thick and caligo giving her a striking appearance. She doesn't like to show off her pelt and is sometimes embarrassed by it. She has dark blue stary eyes that stand out among her pelt
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: she is kind and loyal, she will do anything for her clan including give her life up. becomeing a great leader one day was on of her dream as a only kit. She wants to be a good friend with all but is aggressivenone the less.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): halestorms Paranoia
Other: she might have kits. The storm may hail.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 12th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Name: Squirrelleap
Personality: Slightly sarcastic, clever, kind, and echoing the morales she was raised on of kits are to be protected before all else. She is compassionate but fierce, with a somewhat fiery temper if insulted, and requires time to cool down when attacked, verbally and physically.
Appearance: http://i59.tinypic.com/2hr30xv.jpg
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: Because they're siblings? jk She's been hard working and loyal all her time in ShadowClan, despite living five moons as a kittypet when she was a kit. She would never betray her Clan, and would due nine time for ShadowClan, having long since forgotten the simplicity of her kithood.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): A little bit of both? If hale says a word about her being raised a kittypet or blames her for her two eldest kits dying, she'll up abd leave.
Other: Well. The storm may hail, and squirrel will not be too happy about that... (I also might edit my form before you chose...)

Form removed to to getting a high rank.

NightWarrior4Life
January 12th, 2017, 12:07 PM
:bloomingrose:

With the recent death of Timberstar- Halestar is going to have some trouble with finding a suitable deputy who she can trust fully with the clan if anything were to happen to her, since past events caused some trust issues with the both her and her clanmates.

Halestar has a slight paranoia with her deputy- who can she trust and who can't she. With her issues, she will select a deputy, and the moment she feels something is off, whether it is in her head or it actually happened, they will be replaced.

Important Information

The amount of time the cat will be a deputy will be discussed between the Role Player and I before the official announcement will be made. No Exceptions will be made, when the time runs out that we agreed on, your cat will be replaced.
All High Rank rules apply.
Your "cool down" time to receive an new High Rank is equivalent to the time you had your High Rank. (E.G. If you had a High Rank for 5 months, you may not receive another one until at least 5 months have past!)
You will not be able to apply if you have a current High Rank or have not completed your "cool down" time. I will have a preference of someone who has NOT had a past High Rank.
Commenting on your inability to apply will result in your posts being removed. As a former or current High Rank, these posts are dismissive towards other users and ungrateful for the positions you have gained.

Being chosen and being a part of this plot will effect your future ability to receive a long term High Rank. When a High Rank is decided, it is preferred if they have not had a High Rank in the past, and when others are looking for a long term High Rank they may not consider you as an option in the future. Keep this in mind while applying.

They will be a deputy for no longer than 2 moons (2 months real time).
A total of 6 will be chosen for this plot (Not all at once, once one deputy is done, another will be chosen- so this will remain open throughout all 6 deputies!).
Please fill out the forum to the best of your ability (no character sites), and please use a preexisting cat as well. Pictures are fine for the appearance!

Don't be afraid to PM me questions regarding the plot!

Put "The storm may hail." anywhere in your form so I know you at least kinda read this information.

Form

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Name: PineWish
Personality: weak but has strong opinions and is quite organised. She tends to not freak out and tell over things and instead remains calm and talks things out.
Apprearence: neat and silky ginger fur with dark green eyes
Why should HaleStorm trust them?: Because she prefers not to use violence and start fights she'd rather send threats to scare cats off. She also refrains from becoming angry or scared, sometimes helping HaleStorm when she's paranoid.
Reason for Downfall: perhaps she becomes pregnant or HaleStorm realises she's weak and is not able to protect the clan properly.
Other: the storm may hail

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Name: Badgerclaw
Personality: Caring, Helpful, trustworthy, can be bloodthirsty
Appearance: Black tom with emerald green eyes and white paws. He has a striped raccoon like tail.
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: He likes to chase off cats instead of killing. He does not encourage violence but can at times
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): Halestorms paranoia
Other: the storm may hail (I'm so sorry I forgot to put this down XD)

NightWarrior4Life
January 12th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Name: Badgerclaw
Personality: Caring, Helpful, trustworthy, can be bloodthirsty
Appearance: Black tom with emerald green eyes and white paws. He has a striped raccoon like tail.
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: He likes to chase off cats instead of killing. He does not encourage violence but can at times
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): Halestorms paranoia
Other: no
Hahaha if BadgerClaw becomes high status or does get chosen to be temporary deputy, would be consider being PineWish's mate and father her kits?

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Hahaha if BadgerClaw becomes high status or does get chosen to be temporary deputy, would be consider being PineWish's mate and father her kits?
Sure

Jingle
January 12th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Jingle Okay, so I'm a little confused and need some clarification (maybe this is because I'm just stupid or something XD) but will the final deputy be chosen from someone who applies here or are they already picked out?

It will depend on if the people chosen for the temporary role stay active and continue to fit the requirements. However, in the end I might end up choosing a new person.

Talon
January 12th, 2017, 12:35 PM
It will depend on if the people chosen for the temporary role stay active and continue to fit the requirements. However, in the end I might end up choosing a new person.

Okay thanks!

Talon
January 12th, 2017, 12:49 PM
(I did edit this somewhat)

Name: August ; Talonkit ; Talonpaw ; Talonstrike
Personality: Talonstrike isn't a very nice cats, and in fact would never be classified as one. He is an extremely loyal cat to Shadowclan and will do anything in his power to protect his clan. He would definitely choose his clan over family or friends any time, believing that what is best for the clan is best in general. Despite putting the clan first he seems to be distant from his clan mates. He does care for them in a way that he doesn't bother to show, but would still protect a clanmate no matter what. Talonstrike isn't a fan of the other clans and likes to think that Shadowclan is better, but if it is his clan's best interest he would put these beliefs aside and work with them as long as Shadowclan benefits. He is also extremely cautious when it comes to cats outside of the clans, especially rogues. It pains him to see the clan in distress, especially when it's something he can't help with. Talonstrike also like to have a physical enemy. Having an enemy like disease that he can't fight can get on his bad side and make him cranky, he needs an enemy he can hit. Even though Talonstrike is rough (or rather jagged) around the edges, his loyalty and determination to do just about anything to make sure that Shadowclan is safe can not be denied. He might not have any "Popular Vote" but he will do anything in his power to protect his clan against any enemy... and hopefully not get carried away in the process. He doesn't let his feelings get in the way of his choices, or at least he tries not to, but sometimes even he knows you can't suppress your feelings on all matters. Talonstrike is also strong and hardly ever backs down from a challenge, either physical or mental.
Appearance: Talonstrike is a handsome tom with a strong and intimidating build. He is muscular and tall and looks ready to fight. His fur is a darker colored pelt that is a maroonish shade that is mostly red with some brown mixed in. He also slightly dark markings such as stripes on his legs, spots on his back and hunches, ear tips, dots under green his eyes and bridge of his nose and a pale red chest. link (http://warriorborn.weebly.com/uploads/4/7/7/2/47727753/dark-talon-2_orig.png) link 2 (http://warriorborn.weebly.com/uploads/4/7/7/2/47727753/talon-1_orig.png)
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: Even though Talonstrike is rough (or rather jagged) around the edges, his loyalty and determination to do just about anything to make sure that Shadowclan is safe can not be denied. He might not have any "Popular Vote" but he will do anything in his power to protect his clan against any enemy... and hopefully not get carried away in the process. He doesn't let his feelings get in the way of his choices, or at least he tries not to, but sometimes even he knows you can't suppress your feelings on all matters. Talonstrike is also strong and hardly ever backs down from a challenge, either physical or mental.
Reason for Downfall: Because of her paranoia she could perhaps think that he might be out to harm the other clans instead of help Shadowclan since he seems to dislike the others so much? (but he would never actually go that far)
Other: Got a few...
I know they are opposites, but I think that could be fun to play with ^^
One of my first OCs ever and definitely my favorite (also one of my few non-evil OCs) and by far my favorite
I hope him being born outside the clans won't affect this too much (below I'll post his Backstory if you are interested)
The storm may hail
My only character to not support the EE (he stood strongly against it)
I don't give huge posts but I will go through with the plot and definitely stay active throughout it!
I know I'm not popular and that might have a huge impact on who you choose, but I have been on WCO for 2 years now and have been patiently waiting for either Shadowclan Deputy or Leader to be open for Talonstrike :p
Backstory: Talonstrike doesn't have much of a past. He was born outside the clans as a kitty-pet named August but was stolen by a rogue at a young age and can't remember his birth family. The rogue brought him to the Shadowclan territory hopeing to sneak through and make it away from the clans and twoleg place but was then discovered by a Shadowclan patrol. The cat than place him under some bushes and ran hoping to return later, but then the Shadowclan cats' found him and brought him back to camp with them. Most of his memories are of Shadowclan and doesn't really remember anything else, but sometimes has dreams of his birth family and the strange rogue.

Teggy
January 12th, 2017, 05:25 PM
~~
| Name: |
Stormkit Stormpaw Stormheart

| Gender: |
female

| Age: |

| Personality: |
Kind | Brave | Loyal | Trustworthy | Gets aggravated | Is a leaning post
Positive:
she has always been very courageous and determined. She can make the best of any situation and is will help of needed. Stormheart wants cats to believe in one another instead of turning on each other. Her kind heart and opened mind makes it easy for any cat to be calm around her and strives on happiness and joy and loves making others laugh. She is trust worthy in all ways possible and is a leaning post for any cat. Stormheart is supportive to her clan and is like a cheerleader.

Negatives:
Her kind heart is also her greatest weakness as others have tried to desieve her. Stormheart can also get aggavated quite easily, resulting in a sharp attitude or snapping. She dislikes complainers and will generally lash out on someone with things like ''No one asked for your thoughts'' or ''Your opinion isnt needed'' but that is rare. She doesnt like the Dusk Syndicate one bit and wants to destroy the murderouse cats once and for all.

| Appearance: |
Large maine-coon like cat with a long fluffy coat. She has large blue eyes that seem to brighten with her milky white face and brown pelt. She has one white paw and one brown paw. She has a small scar above her left eye that was there from the last battle. She has a large build and looks rather muscular for her size.

| Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: |
Stormheart is her sister and would never do anything to betray or hurt her. She wants to help her sister in all ways she can, and is honest and can keep a secret and would be there through thick and thin. Stormheart wants to see her sister be a successful leader and will do anything to see it happen.

| Other: |
The storm may hail!
~~

Talon
January 13th, 2017, 09:57 AM

Sorry the continuing questions but will the last deputy be the permanent one? (I just want to make sure :))

Jingle
January 13th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Sorry the continuing questions but will the last deputy be the permanent one? (I just want to make sure :))

Please make sure you read the information several times hahha, it states this in the form.

Mango
January 13th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Name: Raspberrybubble (Storm may hail)
Appearance: A russet pelt that is quite shaggy and fluffy. She has bright green eyes. Though her pelt usually isn't groomed.
Personality: She is alot like a kit, her hunting form isn't neat and she isn't the greatest fighter. She gets distracted by mud and bugs. And if there is a fun game that the kits are playing she'll probably ask to join in. She is friendly, but refuses to cuddle with anyone, she hated her kits curled up with her and when they were two moons old she made them sleep in a separate nest because she couldn't stand it any longer. She is conciderate and funny and makes alot of corny jokes.
Reason for downfall: She will get distracted or find out she is expecting kits and resign on her own.
Why they are right for the role: This will show her how to be responsible and act her age.
Other: Don't pick me for the 6th one I don't want to be leader...

Static
January 13th, 2017, 06:06 PM
I have been on since the beginning of December.I don't think that is 2 months but it is almost February so is it OK if I fill out the form or not?

Talon
January 13th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Please make sure you read the information several times hahha, it states this in the form.

Yeah I had read all the information like 3 times and I think I was just mostly confused since there will be quite a few people involved in this plot so I wasn't too sure about the permanent deputy situation, but I believe I understand now. Thanks for being patient with me! ^^

seasalt
January 13th, 2017, 06:38 PM
I give everyone good luck!

Reverie
January 13th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Name: Raspingdancer
Personality: Witty, loyal, strategic. Rasping isn't the cat to go up against in a battle, as she will tear the enemies apart.
Appearance: Attached
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: Rasping is a Loyal cat having been with ShadowClan all of her life, also being strategic,
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): She will soon develop her own paranoia and ask to resign due to not being able to cope with her paranoid thoughts and the pressure of being deputy.
Other:

Jingle
January 13th, 2017, 11:31 PM
I have been on since the beginning of December.I don't think that is 2 months but it is almost February so is it OK if I fill out the form or not?

This will remain open for a long period of time, so I say to just wait until the 2 months are up~ :)

Static
January 14th, 2017, 10:01 AM
OK.I may or may not apply but once my months are up I will apply.

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 15th, 2017, 12:28 AM
idk if i should apply... lol

lost
January 15th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Name: Shrewcall
Personality: Shrewcall grew into a mature, thoughtful tom. He takes his time to consider things in conversation and doesn't let it grow dull. In a way he can manipulate words into something entirely different to keep the conversation fresh. He is still a bit awkward to some, mainly because he has no desire to speak with most cats. He also hates asking questions, and will avoid it and find ways to answer his curiosity through other means. Shrewcall is an observer, he likes to watch what is going on and tear it apart to find the deeper meanings. He's not too bad at reading a cat, either. Especially those he is close with. The tom has taken a liking to teaching kits, as he is now raising four. The curiosity of a kit thrills him, as he loves giving the answers they seek. Recently he has found a joy in teaching kits and apprentices whatever he can, and the curiosity in them brings out an excitement in him. Having kits of his own thrills him, as he gets to open their mind to new things. He has also grown more caring, and will look to a cat in a new light. He wants cats to be comfortable around him and everyone else. Being a father has changed him to be more open and loving with all cats.
Appearance: Shrewcall is a brown tabby tom with blue-green eyes. He's a smaller cat, with ears a bit larger than the rest of him. His size doesn't make him any less skilled in battle, though he is definitely more of a hunter. With his short tail, small paws, and narrow frame, he has no problem sneaking throughout the territory.
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: Despite two of his family members being involved with the corruptness of the dark era, Shrewcall never took part and tended to avoid his father and mentor and half-brother. He worked to be a warrior of trust and would never push a cat for them to say anything, and he allowed them to open up on their own. He is also very caring and looks at his clanmates with admiration and has grown to enjoy teaching the young ones the joys and good things in life.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): His own fault, he'd focus too much on his kits
Other: The storm may hail

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 15th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Name: CinderLeap
Personality: CinderLeap is a Friendly cat, she would never bother to be rude on purpose, only reasons such as rogues, other clan cats, kittypets in clan territory, she's a bit over protective and would die for any cat in the clan, including Her leader. she would protect for just a single life. she would die for that harsh pain a leader went through to receive their life, she would feel the pain but only worse, Death. She is mostly calm, but suggesting a 2 Hunting patrol with trigger her Excitement, she loves to hunt and patrol, feeding and keeping the clan safe from any cat outside the clan.
Appearance: CinderLeap is a Pale gray pretty tabby, her fur short but soft, darker gray stripes along her back, a dark gray muzzle and paws, ear tips and tail tip. her tail is long and round on the edge, her belly fur sleek, she has grayish blue eyes, long claws with a scar across her eye, not blind but unique look.
Why should HaleStorm trust them: she is a loyal cat in general, though being deputy is her dream. as mentioned she would giver her life to save one of HaleStorm's, just that simple act would make her feel good about herself, gazing down at HaleStorm from StarClan, she would always die for any clan mate, she has wisdom and humor, she is very noble and trusting, she would never break a rule nor the warrior code. but love is a different story..
Reason for Downfall(HaleStorm's paranoia or their own fault): she will eventually have kits, which will be in her finder i will Eventually... post. her mate i am expecting to be a rogue, so she is a pinch less loyal.

other: this took me a while lol an the storm may hail

Spirit
January 20th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Name:
Moondancer

Personality:

Fierce | Brave | Caring | Kind | Protective | Loving | Loyal | Fun | Out-going | Open minded

This cat is quite fierce, in both her way of being and especially in battle. She despises every sign of bullying, and will step up to anyone who does so. Here, she becomes harsh and cold towards them, yet making sure -she- doesn't hurt them either, but instead learns them a lesson. In battle, she is a fierce enemy, having many moons of practice behind her. She will only back down from a fight if she can predict it will turn out a defeat.
She is a brave soul, not scared of most things. She would even jump into a raging river, could she see that she would be able to save a cat from drowning and come out alive herself. She is not scared to stand up for her beliefs either.
Even though she can come off as harsh and cold, she is an extremely caring, kind, protective, loving and loyal cat. If you get on her good side, she will be very kind. She loves company, and will not reject anyone should they ask to talk, even if it is a pointless conversation.
To those that she cares about, which is about anyone who doesn't come off rude, she will be there for them. She will stand up for them in any situation should they need her. She always wants to make sure everyone around her are doing fine, and the stream of kind words from her mouth seems to never end when it comes to such.
She can be extremely protective if a cat comes close to her heart. Making sure nothing goes wrong in that cat's life, that they are not sad at any points, and always being there to make that cat's boredom vanish, if she is not busy.
She is a very loyal cat, sticking close to the warrior code. However, she will not completely shut out acquaintances in other clans. Does she see a cat in dire need of help, who does not belong to her clan, she will do her best to save that cat, as mentioned in the part about her bravery.
She is also considered a fun, outgoing and open minded cat. She always tries to make cats laugh, even if it means making herself look stupid. She is usually not holding back any information about herself. She believes that cats should like other cats on behalf of their personality, not their looks. This is also a reason to why she keeps trying to make her look less pretty than she is, but it seems to be a curse on her, as it does not work.
She is open for any new ideas, suggestions and plans. She will however think about them for a while before she states her meaning about them, as she will want things to go a good way.

Appearance:

|| Breed || Egyptian Mau
|| Base Coat || Silvery white
|| Markings || Typical Egyptian Mau markings
|| Pelt Length || Short
|| Eye Color || Blue
|| Build || Athletic
|| Height || Average
|| Scars || None so far
|| Distinctive Features || Her fur seems to always be perfectly groomed, even though she constantly tries to make it the opposite (See personality)
|| Advantages || Agile and a quick jumper
​|| Disadvantages || Small

Since Moondancer is a very kind and helpful person, as well as loyal to the bottom of her heart, she will do whatever it takes to prove herself to Halestar, does she end up being chosen as deputy. She will follow Halestar's every command, no matter what it would be. Being loyal to her clan means, to her atleast, being loyal to her leader. Even if the storm may hail over their clan, she will stay loyal and stand her ground.

Halestorm's paranoia (And gosh do I know how that feels, being diagnosed with paranoia myself..)

Other:
Nothing I can think of

ConfusedCas
January 21st, 2017, 04:15 AM
Name|| Heronback

Gender|| Male

Age|| 30 Moons

Personality|| Heronback's will to do anything is fueled by his constant plotting against others. He often daydreams himself sinking his claws into his enemies pelt and one day finally satisfying his hunger for revenge. His mind is constantly whirling with thoughts, so much so it keeps his from sleeping at night, but he doesn't mind much. Thinking is what the tom does best and he enjoys the clever ideas that often glide across his brain. He finds it easy to be under pressure as he is a very quick-witted tom even if he prefers doing it alone. Heronback at most times blocks out other cats dialogue and focuses on the main dilemma. Though his physical form is weak and clumsy his intelligence provides for the clan by thinking up brilliant attack plans, problem solving, etc.
Heronback's emotional side is heavily guarded but he doesn't care to hide his temper. Most times being blunt and aggressive to get his point across he also just gets sick of all the noise, sometimes it seems as if his grumpiness belongs in the elders den. Although he's full of hatred, anger, intense ambitions, he does have some sort of love in the deep abyss he calls a heart. Like all cats he has positive feelings for a significant other, but he still remains careful.
Heronback wants most for others to see past his scrawny shape and to how keen he really is. The only way he see's this happening is if he makes a strong impression within the clan, stronger than being a warrior.

Appearance|| Heronback was named for his long legs but his parents didn't expect him to grow so tall yet thin. Pitch black fur ranges from his back and stretching to his shoulders. He has a white underbelly, tipped tail, and muzzle. His eyes are a handsome deep cobalt blue. Short, neatly groomed pelt.

Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?|| He isn't a very trustworthy cat due to his ambition but the moment he'd see a spot to get closer to Halestorm he'd become strangely determined to gain her trust, possibly even without his knowledge making him more loyal. The main thing Heronback would focus on however is proving his useful intelligence.

Reason for Downfall|| Heronback the icarus, he has flown to close to the sun. Unable to keep his true goals guarded forever Halestorm will most likely figure out the toms intentions. Halestorm's paranoia.

Other|| The storm may hail, this may be a long shot of an application as Heronback is purely evil but he would do anything to prove himself.

-

JaxenAmethyst
January 21st, 2017, 03:53 PM
Name: Shadowstorm
Personality: Personality (http://jaxens-kitties.weebly.com/shadowclan.html)
Appearance: Appearance (http://jaxens-kitties.weebly.com/shadowclan.html)
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: Although Shadowstorm is merciless, she's also calm and collected in dire/stressful situations.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): Halestorm's Paranoia: Shadowstorm needs a mate AND has an apprentice to train so she won't be spending so much with Halestorm/star.
Other: Shadowstorm doesn't take things so hard..so it might seem to Halestar that Shadowstorm didn't care in the first place and that she was using her for power/a higher rank status.

And here's an idea: Halestorm/star might think that Shadowstorm was just using Mudpaw(Shadowstorm's apprentice) as a way to connect with her invaders group so she could pretend they were attacking her.(Kinda like when Tigerclaw/star used the rouge group and pretended they were chasing him, etc)

The storm may Hail

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2017, 04:10 PM
Name: Echobreeze
Personality: Echobreeze is kind, loyal, trustful, timid, and helpful.
Appearance: He is a blue-gray tom with gold eyes, light gray stripes and white paws and ear tips.
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: Halestorm's should trust Echobreeze because Echobreeze is really kind, loyal, trustworthy, and helpful. He will do anything to serve and protect his clan.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): Halestorm's Paranoia
Other: The storm will hail

Teggy
February 3rd, 2017, 09:30 AM
are we able to change some of our form?

NightWarrior4Life
February 18th, 2017, 07:53 AM
Hey, when will the winner be chosen? Just wondering...thanks!

Static
February 18th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Name:snake fang

Personality:snake fang is trusting and loyal to his friends.he always tries to find a way out of battle but will not if a cat has died.he tries not to ignore any cat but gets impatient with stupid questions.

Appearance:dark orange tabby Tom with white paws and yellow eyes.has a scar on left side Frome adder bite a long time ago.

Why should hail storm trust him?:because he does not rush into battle,but will defend clan and respects cats of higher authority. Though he is impatient at times,he is a good warrior who never looks down on weaker cats as unequal.

Reason for downfall(halestorms parenoi parenoia or there own fault?):his own fault.(gonna die in a battle.)

NightWarrior4Life
February 18th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Name:snake fang

Personality:snake fang is trusting and loyal to his friends.he alwqse tries to find a way out of battle but will not if a cat has died.he tries not to ignore any cat

Appearance:dark orange tabby Tom with white paws

Why should hail storm trust him?:because he was born full clan cat and does not rush in to battle.he is also loyal and notices all cats

Reason for downfall(halestorms parenoi parenoia or there own fault?):his own fault.(probably gonna have him die if he gets chosen in the a battle ,but the bad thing is there is not always a battle.)
Umm this is confusing in the personality part you said he tries to ignore all cats and in the trust part you said he tries to notice all cats...so which one is he?

Static
February 18th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Umm this is confusing in the personality part you said he tries to ignore all cats and in the trust part you said he tries to notice all cats...so which one is he?
Woops.typo I'm fixing it right now

Jingle
February 21st, 2017, 12:01 AM
1/6 has been chosen!

Congrats to Spirit (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=102) and their character Moondancer!

You may now update your forums as you see fit, as I will continue to go through them in for the next deputy and newer folks can submit their characters any time for a chance as well!

Keep an eye out, remain active, and continue to be splendid members of WCO to have an opportunity to be the next ShadowClan deputy!

:panda:
Spirit

wren
February 21st, 2017, 12:15 AM
Congrats spirit!! Goodluck!!:inlove:

Empress Of Evil
February 21st, 2017, 12:27 AM
Congrats Spirit!!! You deserve it! :D

MaskedBandits
February 21st, 2017, 07:08 AM
Yay, go Spirit! You really deserve it! :heartbounce:

Jingle
February 21st, 2017, 08:56 AM
Don't bellyache, it lowers your chances of being chosen
mhmmmmm^^^

NightWarrior4Life
February 21st, 2017, 10:40 AM
Congrats...excited to see who the next deputies will be! :grouphug2:

Starfall
February 21st, 2017, 10:03 PM
Congrats Spirit :love4:

Static
February 25th, 2017, 02:01 PM
I was just joking.I don't really care if I am chosen or not and I will not kill someone over it :D .congrats spirit

Static
March 11th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Jingle I have decided don't want to be deputy so u can take me out.

Jingle
April 9th, 2017, 11:50 PM
2/6 has been chosen!

Congrats to Bella~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=871) and her character Cloverwhisker!

You may now update your forums as you see fit, as I will continue to go through them in for the next deputy and newer folks can submit their characters any time for a chance as well!

Keep an eye out, remain active, and continue to be splendid members of WCO to have an opportunity to be the next ShadowClan deputy!

:penguinballoon:
Bella~

Starfall
April 10th, 2017, 12:26 AM
congrats Bella~ :yaycat:

Empress Of Evil
April 10th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Congrats!

monfang
April 10th, 2017, 01:15 AM
deleted my last charrie since i killed her off ^^"

Name:
Lemontuft (http://oneandonlymony.weebly.com/lemontuft.html)

Personality:
She is a very sweet, subtle molly, who is always calm. She is very intelligent and very mature, which some find odd about her. She is always that calm one in bad situations who, just by her voice, could stop a fight. She isn't flirty, she isn't rowdy, she isn't just some normal molly, she seems to have a lot of moons to her and yet she's young. She's a peace maker, being the one to usually break up fights. She's very motherly and loves to make other people happy and encouraged. She's a loving soul, never really one to have conflict in her life or be depressed about something. She believes everything happens for a reason and it's a fact of life, and she can't change it. She has a strong love in StarClan. She believes StarClan knows what they are doing and it's only a matter of what they have the ability to change. She is also very loving to her close friends. She would always have their back, and would be like a mother figure to them. They love how she never judges and she's always willing to give anyone a chance, however she isn't one to go into a fight, but she tries to negotiate, which can be dangerous on her part. She's one who, if she was in a battle, she would try and talk her way out of it, which makes her vulnerable, and easily won over. It isn't hard to beat her in a physical fight but in a verbal, she has anyone beat. With her smooth voice, and calm tone, most would get calmed by her. Many like her for this because people know they can come to her if an issue arouses. Sure, she wouldn't fight, and if it resulted in that she would lose despite her build. Sure, she doesn't want to fight in the first place, but some would think she would fight, but if you were able to get her to get mad enough to fight, then it must have been serious. When angry, she is very snappy and yelly, and she would even strike if pushed to that point. She isn't one to be pushed to fighting, but if she is, she would fight like a demon, using every move she learned just to take you down. As a kit she was always the shy one and never was one to join the games of the nursery like tag or mossball, but she often stayed close to her mother and wouldn't do much else but talk to her. As an apprentice she's not shy but however she is reluctant to train how to fight as she doesn't like it. However her mentor was somehow able to push her to get angry and she was able to take them down in a swift move, and from then on she gave in to training, but she would always be reluctant to it. As a warrior she has lots of loving features to her, and is open for a fun little play. She has developed a love for kits, as they always amuse her when she speaks with them, and when they talk about their big ambitions and wonderful goals. She feels that kits need to be cherished as they were the ones that keep the clan alive. The "heartbeat" as she calls it.

Appearance:
Lemon is a very large, soft, pale ginger tabby with light orange eyes and medium length fur. She has a poofy tail, laced with white, and a creamy orange, and a creamy orange colour on her paws and along her stomach. She's roundly built, more for strength and combat than a lean, runner. She is also quite small She often weaves cherry blossoms into a crown, as she loves the scent and the beauty. She is oddly very large which makes her seem like a brute but she defiantly isn't. She has a sweet, sugary voice that makes her sound older than she really is. She is indeed a beautiful molly.

She's a strong-willed, and very loving molly, and I think she and Halestar might connect.

Halestar's Paranoia
She might think Lemontuft is having other relations with other clans for her constant want to be on border patrols

Other:
sorry if forms are closed and i missed it, i kinda skipped past it all x.x

The Storm May Hale

Teggy
May 10th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Jingle
So say you dont choose a cat from this to be the final deputy. When or if you make a finder, would we still be aloud to use the cat we made for this on that? Or would we have to make a brand new cat?

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 10th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Jingle
So say you dont choose a cat from this to be the final deputy. When or if you make a finder, would we still be aloud to use the cat we made for this on that? Or would we have to make a brand new cat?
Quite honestly, I don't think it really matters if the charrie is new or old

Jingle
May 10th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Jingle

It wont matter~

Jingle
May 15th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Just a quick update, I would like to announce that this plot will be cut short and the next deputy will be a permanent rank.

The next ShadowClan deputy may or may not be selected from this thread. There is a chance I may choose someone more fitting for the role while browsing the site.

If you make any updates or changes to your application, please quote the post and post it again so I know changes are made so I can review them.

The permanent ShadowClan deputy will be chosen in exactly 24 hours (8 P.M. Eastern Time), so keep your eyes peeled.

Thank you!
:crown:

Teggy
May 15th, 2017, 07:19 PM
~~

female

She is the age of Halestar

Positive:
she has always been very courageous and determined. She can make the best of any situation and is will help of needed. Stormheart wants cats to believe in one another instead of turning on each other. Her kind heart and opened mind makes it easy for any cat to be calm around her and strives on happiness and joy and loves making others laugh. She is trust worthy in all ways possible and is a leaning post for any cat. Stormheart is supportive to her clan and is like a cheerleader.

Negatives:
Her kind heart is also her greatest weakness as others have tried to desieve her. Stormheart can also get aggavated quite easily, resulting in a sharp attitude or snapping. She dislikes complainers and will generally lash out on someone with things like ''No one asked for your thoughts'' or ''Your opinion isnt needed'' but that is rare. She doesnt like the Dusk Syndicate one bit and wants to destroy the murderouse cats once and for all.

Large maine-coon like cat with a long fluffy coat. She has large blue eyes that seem to brighten with her milky white face and brown pelt. She has one white paw and one brown paw. She has a small scar above her left eye that was there from the last battle. She has a large build and looks rather muscular for her size.

Stormheart is her sister and would never do anything to betray or hurt her. She wants to help her sister in all ways she can, and is honest and can keep a secret and would be there through thick and thin. Stormheart wants to see her sister be a successful leader and will do anything to see it happen.

| Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): |
Before Halestorms Coalition, she ran off to try and find her. Along the way she met a tom named Cloud. She had a bit of a romantic interest in him but she pushed all those thoughts away. When she left the and came back with Halestar she brought along green cough and refused to tell anyone. Her sickness would spread and she would think she has failed her sister and her clan with not trying to stop it before it got worse. Now she is stuck between two toms she loves, and her apprentice pushes her to fall in love with the one tom but she loves the other. As time goes on she realizes Halestar's paranoia and begins to worry. She wants Halestar to trust her just as she would, but it irritates Stormheart.

The storm may hail!
~~
Edited~

Teggy
May 15th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Jingle
How old is Halestar. I need to put it on Character Site :3

JaxenAmethyst
May 15th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Jingle
Name:
Shadowstorm
Personality:
[ Aggressive | Territorial | Adventurous | Evil Passion | Caring | Understanding | Exigent ]

Under the fluffy, soft exterior are these traits:
Shadowstorm is Aggressive and Territorial, the traits of a tomcat, not an "elegant" she-cat like her. Oh no. She is NOT elegant. If she gets mad enough, it'll turn from high-level arguing to straight-up teeth and claws! Along with her aggressiveness is her territorial trait. Everyone would fairly say it definitely comes in handy on border patrols and fighting for ShadowClan's territory! But it's not just helpful to ShadowClan, it's helpful to anyone she loves/cares deeply about!
..But she's also Adventurous! Any chance she gets, she'll go out of camp and explore! If she's already been there, she'll go there just for memories, especially if it reminds her of her first outing with Pinelark before they become official mates. When her kits are old enough, she even plans on adventuring with them, and bringing them to those places, in hopes that when she..goes.. her kits will remember her that way--as an outstanding mother, not a horrible one.
Okay, okay. Enough of the "sweetsy" act. Yes, Shadowstorm can be sweet, but only towards her kits and mate. She's much more. This dark grey fluffy she-cat has an Evil Passion. During battle, she has a passion for ripping off limbs of her opponent, and hearing the sound of her opponent's crackling bones and screech of pain.
Don't OVERestimate her just quite yet... Shadowstorm is also caring and understanding when it comes to kits or apprentices. If they're just playing or messing around and accidentally bump into her, she won't take it in any offense, and she'll just tell them to be more careful or they might bump into someone that will take it into offense, then she'll carry on with her day or evening.
Wow. This is just switching back and forth, isn't it. Yes, she's caring and understanding, but when it comes to Elders and Warriors acting a fool, you'll see she's intensely Exigent, or one with intensely high-expectations. She'll shout and--being larger than the warriors--tend to scare the pelt off their bodies.
Appearance:
Shadowstorm is a dark grey, fluffy she-cat with black spots over her back, and a long stripe down her tail, horizontally. Her eyes are a deep sea blue.
Yes, yes, Shadowstorm can be very aggressive, but that's only when needed. Other than that, she's very caring, and she loves to chill around.
Wait, are we even doing this anymore? If so, her paranoia. She has kits she likes to check up on, and a mate she enjoys spending time with, so maybe she thinks she's using her kits and mate as an excuse to make evil plans.
Other:
The Storm May Hail!

bright !
May 15th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Name: Fogtuft

Personality:
Fog is pretty friendly towards most cats. She's a tough one who's been through a lot as a kit, but seems to always pull herself through. She can be a bit forgetful at times, but knows she has to get something done and will usually get a friend to remind her. She takes pride in everything she does, though doesn't rub it in, and isn't one to give in too easily. Her two siblings are favored by both parents, so can get pretty jealous at times, which makes her more distant from her family. This also causes her to want more attention, since she didn't get much from her parents. But she makes friends pretty easily and is very extroverted. She's also very protective of cats close to her, not being afraid to do some pretty crazy things for when it comes to keeping them safe. She's the kind of cat to grow on someone and die for them five seconds after she met them, being able to read cats easily and being able to tell if they're ‘worthy of her love’. She speaks her mind often, and doesn't usually care what others think. She stands strong in times of need, having well stamina not only in the battlefield. She also stands up for what she believes in. She is a little bit of a ‘pun master’ but can be responsible, calm, and start to get serious when appropriate, especially when loved ones/clanmates are in danger.

Appearance:
Fog is a pretty simple she-cat. Her fur color mostly consists of a pure white. On her face and ears are faded silvery gray markings. On her legs and tail, there are barely visible. She is an average sized cat, but is a bit slim. She has pale blue eyes that slowly grow a little darker around her pupils, which are often in slits. She has a light pink nose, a thin cotton candy color, and small whiskers. Her tail is long, and her fur gets a little more poofy around the end compared to her shorter fur that's grown along the rest of her body. Her claws and teeth are sharp yet small small, and pearly white.

She's the kind of cat who's easy to get to know, who is quite open to others actually. She tells her secrets and most can't help but share theirs. She's got everyone's back and will help any cat in need, though won't grow on them if it'll mean leaving or betraying her clan. She's not the kind to betray easily, and certainly doesn't look like it. She'll stick to what she's born to, always. She always does her best to win over others and their trust.

Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): I don't believe we should be filling out this part since it's for the permanent dep, but her own paranoia.

Other: Wip || I might think of plot ideas if you'd like :0

Bandido
May 15th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Name: witheredclaw
Personality: she is very antisocial, and enjoys it this way. She feels as if she can't trust the clan, and would serve it in silence, as she sees this as a better option. Anyone that would speak to her or socialize with her, they are more likely to be pushed away or ignored the thought of a cat trying to be a friend or mate if her's just to be in a higher level of fame disgusts her and judges cats automatically that try to talk to her, and keep them away from herself. Although, those who leave her, and only speaks of business to her are the cats that she could let in her small bubble.
Appearance: grey tabby with scars down her back and cross her face. A torn left ear as well as blue eyes.
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: she may be quiet, but is loyal and serves her clan well. A fight till the end for it is not a problem.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): because she's so quiet, they may think of her as a cat that might plan something in the future.
Other: apprentice is icepaw

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 15th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Name
Blackwing
[-wing / The wing-shaped white markings on his side and how he is typically quiet as a gentle wingbeat]
[B]Gender
Cis Tom
39 moons (I usually age him once every three weeks, I've had him for a while)
Personality
[Type - INFP (https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality)]
Traits
Fearful; Brave; Quiet; Gentle;
Shy; Loyal; Merciful; Anti-violent
Hopeful; Openminded; Kind; Humble
Overview
Black is a quiet little soul, avoidig the spot light so much that it's a wonder that any of his skills are noticed. He is gentle and tries not to upset others, and afraid of nearly everything violent, and yet he doesn't show this if he can avoid it. Despite his shyness, he is remarkably brave. Brave isnt not being afraid it's when you keep going even though every instinct is screaming for you to turn around, to run, to hide, to escape a situation. He feels that was constantly, and yet he still does his job as a warrior despite it. The sight of blood makes him want to drop to the ground sobbing, but he has fought before to protect his Clan which he so dearly loves. He thinks himself a coward at the times fear is to great and he cannot do anything, but even he has found ways to push through his utter panic, especially when there is good reason to be afraid. He flinches at a quick motion and jumps at a sudden sound, but he refuses to turn and run. He is the kind of cat to balance out hostility, hating to fight unless absolutely positively necessary for a common cause that benefits those who it is his duty to protect, one of the main reasons he did not refuse to fight the tyrany of Blazingnight in the ShadowClan liberation, though he does prefer negotiation to all-out war. He does poorly in social situations, but can make up for this with his caution and he has good intentions. He is a caring, fatherly cat, with instincts so top-notch that sometimes the slightest danger can terrify him, though he fights not to show it--hard. Sometimes he even argues with himself mentally on whether or not to flee a situation, though, to his great credit, the last time he has actually run was when he was a young warrior. He finds nature a soothing thing and prefers peaceful walks in the territory to the warriors' den, but in the end, he works hard for his Clan, fighting even himself to be a great warrior for it and to hold it up before it crumbles into sand. He knows it takes more than two paws to hold up the world, but he also knows he isn't the only one trying to salvage some goodness and tht his paws might tip the balance for the better. He feels a fierce, sibling-like love for every cat in his Clan, and, like a big brother, despite being afraid of being noticed, tries to protect and nurture his Clanmates.
Appearance
Base coat ;; Tar black
Marking color(s) ;; White
Marking(s) ;; White ears, a white tail tip, and almost wing-shaped markings on his sides which may also be considered the shapes of leaves
Eye color ;; Yellow amber, flecked with darker and lighter yellow
Nose Color ;; Pink
Pawpad Color ;; Pink
Height ;; 6 3/4 inches (slightly below average)
Refference Image ;; [Refference (http://img14.deviantart.net/657c/i/2017/136/c/2/blackwing_concept_sketch___wip_by_ludicrous_lunacy-db9g7u8.jpg)] Apologies for it being an unpolished rough sketch, I did it in five minutes
Why Should Hale Trust Them?
They are very hard working and have fought countless times, mainly in verbal negotiation, to be the greatest warrior they physically can and then some, because he knows that ShadowClan needs a cat strong enough to overcome their own self, and as an attempt to start the change Blackwing has become the change he so desperately wants to see. This is fairly noticable, and if you were to somehow overlook this, it still would be difficult to ignore Blackwing's constant efforts to support his Clan, and he has never commited an act of treason against his Clan--the Clan he beieves in, not when it was taken over by the Evil Era leader. They are often trying to hide their achievements, but it doesn't take a genius to realize that he is a brave and trustworthy cat.
Reason for Downfall
N/A
Drive to be Deputy
Blackwing wants to build a stronger Clan, not particularly to be deputy--in fact, he might wih to reject the offer, but if he is selected, despite not wanting the role he would accept it as he would see it as his responsibility. It would intimidate him to be a deputy, but he at the same time wants to be deputy to help rebuild ShadowClan, even though it's been moons since the dark Era.
Other
The storm may hail over Maryland which would be mildly unpleasant
His apprentice died/went inactive a while ago, I hope you don't mind the added section

wren
May 15th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Name
Spidervenom

Personality
Spidervenom was mature from a young age, he often dwelled on thoughts warriors and senior warriors may not have even focused on. He is introverted and withdrawn from most. He questioned almost everything. Like if and when the clans would end, what would happen when there were no cats to remember the starclan cats above. He mainly focused on the what if and rarely focused on the positive things to be thought about. Without rushing into anything he is laid back and will try to figure out what the problem was before rushing into things. He was always by himself, though he was content with being alone. He didn't focus on being the best warrior the fastest runner or most excellent hunter, he rather focused on mind brilliance. With so much time on his paws to focus on his own mind he was able to develope smarts. Even though he was smart he still kept it to himself. With his lack of contact with other cats his age, he started to sit in the elders den more often and started to enjoy the companionship. He didn't 'waste' his time with cats his age who where too hot headed to let go of a dare. Meaning he has a hard time connecting to others, he can't really understand emotion which also means when picked on he can stand it. Being the smart cookie he is he doesn't mind being called names or being picked on by others because he can stand it. Or just dosnt understand why. Rye paw is loyal to his friends which honeslty he doesn't have many, he could open up with the right encouragement. He has lots of self doubts which make him sometimes depressed. The Tom is surprisingly loyal. If he does happen to find friends his age he is able to stick with them even through the toughest of times. He is easily devoted to sticking with someone that he often gets over defensive when they move onto someone else more sociable. He than gets... Depressed. Who knew! Despite his loyalty and defensive loyalty he is mainly withdrawn from all social contact other than elders and wise elder warriors. He is selectively sarcastic. Meaning he can be sarcastic around 50% of the time and the other 50% he isn't talking. Which means he's always being sarcastic or just ignoring everybody. [ Not really of course. He may be not sarcastic but slightly salty sometimes. Like 15% ] despite his salty, sarcastic, loyal, defensive self he has good intentions. It may not seem like it from his overall personality so far but he is actually very devoted to the well being of Shadowclan. He fought for Shadowclan during the liberation for starclan of course but was more focused on saving his clanmates rather than the belief. He would rather sacrifice beliefs than lives. [spare me I'm getting off track] he enjoys seeing Shadowclan grow in power and success, to prosper. Like himself he enjoys bettering what he can where he can including the members of his clan, this often leads to him being bossy and over bearing. This is a snooty sort leadership which is apparent in times of struggle.

Appearance
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/86/d8/d6/86d8d6b681ed6518ec55eb61ba5e1c78.jpg

Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?

Other
The storm may hail
Would it be ok to alter the tryout? I mean for the "trust" question due to the plot being cut short? I mean I can change the question back. Jingle

Jingle
May 15th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Name
Spidervenom

Personality
Spidervenom was mature from a young age, he often dwelled on thoughts warriors and senior warriors may not have even focused on. He is introverted and withdrawn from most. He questioned almost everything. Like if and when the clans would end, what would happen when there were no cats to remember the starclan cats above. He mainly focused on the what if and rarely focused on the positive things to be thought about. Without rushing into anything he is laid back and will try to figure out what the problem was before rushing into things. He was always by himself, though he was content with being alone. He didn't focus on being the best warrior the fastest runner or most excellent hunter, he rather focused on mind brilliance. With so much time on his paws to focus on his own mind he was able to develope smarts. Even though he was smart he still kept it to himself. With his lack of contact with other cats his age, he started to sit in the elders den more often and started to enjoy the companionship. He didn't 'waste' his time with cats his age who where too hot headed to let go of a dare. Meaning he has a hard time connecting to others, he can't really understand emotion which also means when picked on he can stand it. Being the smart cookie he is he doesn't mind being called names or being picked on by others because he can stand it. Or just dosnt understand why. Rye paw is loyal to his friends which honeslty he doesn't have many, he could open up with the right encouragement. He has lots of self doubts which make him sometimes depressed. The Tom is surprisingly loyal. If he does happen to find friends his age he is able to stick with them even through the toughest of times. He is easily devoted to sticking with someone that he often gets over defensive when they move onto someone else more sociable. He than gets... Depressed. Who knew! Despite his loyalty and defensive loyalty he is mainly withdrawn from all social contact other than elders and wise elder warriors. He is selectively sarcastic. Meaning he can be sarcastic around 50% of the time and the other 50% he isn't talking. Which means he's always being sarcastic or just ignoring everybody. [ Not really of course. He may be not sarcastic but slightly salty sometimes. Like 15% ] despite his salty, sarcastic, loyal, defensive self he has good intentions. It may not seem like it from his overall personality so far but he is actually very devoted to the well being of Shadowclan. He fought for Shadowclan during the liberation for starclan of course but was more focused on saving his clanmates rather than the belief. He would rather sacrifice beliefs than lives. [spare me I'm getting off track] he enjoys seeing Shadowclan grow in power and success, to prosper. Like himself he enjoys bettering what he can where he can including the members of his clan, this often leads to him being bossy and over bearing. This is a snooty sort leadership which is apparent in times of struggle.

Appearance
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/86/d8/d6/86d8d6b681ed6518ec55eb61ba5e1c78.jpg

Other
The storm may hail
Would it be ok to alter the tryout? I mean for the "trust" question due to the plot being cut short? I mean I can change the question back. @Jingle (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4)

Oh yes that is fine!!

wren
May 15th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Awesome! Thanks <3
Jingle

Starfall
May 16th, 2017, 12:59 AM
Oh, gracious I'm cutting it close aren't I?
and I answered all because I didn't know if you still wanted those filled out or not /v\" even though this is a form for permanent deputy.
Name: Pufftuft
Appearance: Pufftuft is a ebony colored tom with different whisks of darker grey congregated near his neck, paws, and flank. He has light, stone grey splotches on his paws, chest, ears, and tail tip with stunning aqua green eyes that are always gleaming with joy. He is a small, lengthy tom, but is of average height. His fur is short, wiery and yet strangely soft.
Personality: Pufftuft is an incredibly cheery and energenic tom, always finding a way to have fun during any chore and assignment. He always has a skip in his step and always wishes for others to be just as joyful as him. He's always on the hunt for new friends and for new ways to make the others around him laugh, even if it costs him his pride. He cares deeply for those who have entered his life and can be serious in very important moments. Although it doesn't seem like he takes anything seriously he only acts mature when it is absolutely needed. Pufftuft has a very strong sense of aesthetic feel and believes that everyone and everything is positively beautiful, and often goes around telling others that. Although he loves to be in the spotlight to russel up a few laughs he knows its not all about him, he is very observant and is sensitive of others emotions, finding it very easy to read the 'vibes' coming off other cats. He is very happy and willing to provide others with good advice and emotional support. Although if he himself is faced with a problem he would much rather avoid it all together than face it head on, even though he scolds other's for doing so.
Why should Halestorm trust them?: Even though he's very cheery and optimistic he's a very sound and logical thinker, always giving rational advice to those who ask. He's incredibly loyal and would do anything to keep his clanmates safe and sound, as well as joyous and cheerfull.
Reason For Downfall[Halestorm's Paranoia]: His sister, Cloverwhisker, was previous deputy so that could cloud the leaders judgement on him based off of her thoughts about his sister. It could also seem as though he doesn't take his job seriously, although he really does, and could believe that he's purposefully trying to weaken the clan.
Other: The storm may hail

dino.
May 16th, 2017, 06:23 AM
Jingle

Name: Nightflight
Personality: Nightflight is described as what some cats call "odd." He's introverted, so to speak. He is kind, and gentle with the younger cats. He doesn't take kindly to rogues, and when he confronts one, he startles his Clanmates by actually speaking and snarling. In camp, though, he is normally the one to get tackled by kits. He doesn't mind this, and just lays there and purrs as the kits scramble all over him. He's a tad bit ambitious, and nervous, but he'll be strong if his Clan needs him to be.
Appearance: Nightflight is a thin, lean, midnight black tom. He's small for his age, and his fur is very thick. He has long legs, but a short tail, and a black nose, plus brilliant, kind amber eyes.
Why should Halestorm trust them?: Nightflight has no history of defying or arguing with Halestar. He will speak up if he has to, but won't start a fight over anything unnecessary.
Reason for downfall? Are we even still doing this? If we are, then it would probably be Halestar's paranoia, thinking that Nightflight is up to something because he NEVER talks.

Teza
May 16th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Name
Nightleap
Personality
Nightleap's history with relationships is what made her into the cat she is today. There's no denying that simple fact. She is un-trusting with every cat she meets, with the exception of Wolfpaw, her deceased apprentice, and Snakesnap, her mate. This comes from her second mate, who abused her both physically and mentally, with emphasis on the latter. While Nightleap lost all trust in new cats, she gained a certain level of caution that one cannot achieve without having gone through what she has.
Now the storm may hail, but Nightleap has always been independent, which was why she abandoned her home of Riverclan and went to Shadowclan in the first place. She generally doesn't care about most cats, especially those who prove that they aren't worth her time. This has given her a generally uncaring appearance about her personality that isn't really there. She cares about her clan as a whole, and that's enough for her.
The black she-cat absolutely hates dishonesty, and will never lie to any cat, even if it's something as silly as saying they look fat when they ask. She has gotten to be very sarcastic because of this, which could be taken as both a good and bad trait, not that she cares. She'd rather a misunderstood sarcastic comment that can easily be rectified by talking than using her claws to prove she's right.
Night has always been a loyal and generally quiet she-cat. She doesn't talk much, preferring to allow her actions to speak for themselves in most situations. That's not to say she won't talk your ear off if given the chance. Once she came to Shadowclan, she never thought about leaving. She loves her clan and finds that their overall personality fits her much better than her home clan of Riverclan. Nothing can deture this she-cat once she sets her mind on something. Abosultely nothing.
Appearance
Here (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/nightleap)
Nightleap lost her apprentice during the evil era. She is finally coming out of that depression and knows how Halestar feels with the paranoia.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault)
Halestar's paranoia??
Other
I realize this is late and I apologize. Vie been busy and kept forgetting to apply Night for this. Also, Night's personality will be reworded later today. It will keep with the same meaning but as I was posting this form I realized its a bit confusing.

Spirit
May 16th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Name:
Moondancer (http://catsofspirit.weebly.com/moondancer.html)

Personality:

Fierce | Brave | Caring | Kind | Protective | Loving | Loyal | Fun | Out-going | Open minded

This cat is quite fierce, in both her way of being and especially in battle. She despises every sign of bullying, and will step up to anyone who does so. Here, she becomes harsh and cold towards them, yet making sure -she- doesn't hurt them either, but instead learns them a lesson. In battle, she is a fierce enemy, having many moons of practice behind her. She will only back down from a fight if she can predict it will turn out a defeat.
She is a brave soul, not scared of most things. She would even jump into a raging river, could she see that she would be able to save a cat from drowning and come out alive herself. She is not scared to stand up for her beliefs either.
Even though she can come off as harsh and cold, she is an extremely caring, kind, protective, loving and loyal cat. If you get on her good side, she will be very kind. She loves company, and will not reject anyone should they ask to talk, even if it is a pointless conversation.
To those that she cares about, which is about anyone who doesn't come off rude, she will be there for them. She will stand up for them in any situation should they need her. She always wants to make sure everyone around her are doing fine, and the stream of kind words from her mouth seems to never end when it comes to such.
She can be extremely protective if a cat comes close to her heart. Making sure nothing goes wrong in that cat's life, that they are not sad at any points, and always being there to make that cat's boredom vanish, if she is not busy.
She is a very loyal cat, sticking close to the warrior code. However, she will not completely shut out acquaintances in other clans. Does she see a cat in dire need of help, who does not belong to her clan, she will do her best to save that cat, as mentioned in the part about her bravery.
She is also considered a fun, outgoing and open minded cat. She always tries to make cats laugh, even if it means making herself look stupid. She is usually not holding back any information about herself. She believes that cats should like other cats on behalf of their personality, not their looks. This is also a reason to why she keeps trying to make her look less pretty than she is, but it seems to be a curse on her, as it does not work.
She is open for any new ideas, suggestions and plans. She will however think about them for a while before she states her meaning about them, as she will want things to go a good way.

Appearance:

|| Breed || Egyptian Mau
|| Base Coat || Silvery white
|| Markings || Typical Egyptian Mau markings
|| Pelt Length || Short
|| Eye Color || Blue
|| Build || Athletic
|| Height || Average
|| Scars || None so far
|| Distinctive Features || Her fur seems to always be perfectly groomed, even though she constantly tries to make it the opposite (See personality)
|| Advantages || Agile and a quick jumper
​|| Disadvantages || Small

Being a very loyal cat, Moondancer will try her best to prove herself after her own downfall of the deputy rank, by going on extra patrols etc. This may lead to Halestar changing her view on Moondancer

Don't believe this is necessary anymore? If yes, then again, Halestar's paranoia

Other:
By now her kits are of an age where they should be able to take care of themselves, so I believe that won't be an issue

Teggy
May 16th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Good luck everyone!!!! :P :heartbounce:

Teggy
May 16th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Just a quick update, I would like to announce that this plot will be cut short and the next deputy will be a permanent rank.

The next ShadowClan deputy may or may not be selected from this thread. There is a chance I may choose someone more fitting for the role while browsing the site.

If you make any updates or changes to your application, please quote the post and post it again so I know changes are made so I can review them.

The permanent ShadowClan deputy will be chosen in exactly 24 hours (8 P.M. Eastern Time), so keep your eyes peeled.

Thank you!

Do you want us to keep Halestars Downfall thing on our forms?

Jingle
May 16th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Do you want us to keep Halestars Downfall thing on our forms?

nahhh

Teggy
May 16th, 2017, 06:55 PM
~~

female

Kind | Brave | Loyal | Trustworthy | Gets aggravated | Is a leaning post
Positive:

Negatives:

The storm may hail!
~~
edited