Characters:
Shadowstorm
Mudpaw/Mudfur
Shadestorm

Relationship Status:
Shadowstorm is Mudpaw's mentor.
Mudpaw is Shadowstorm's apprentice.
Mudpaw has a crush on Burrpaw.
Shadestorm is [Tom1]'s mate.(If you're confused.. see: My plot (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3044))

ThunderClan
Characters:
Leopardfang

Relationship Status:
NONE
(Needs): She-cat Mate

WindClan
Characters:
Bluenose

Relationship Status:
NONE
(Needs): Close friends

RiverClan
Characters:
Silverspot

Relationship Status:
NONE
(Needs): Close friends and Tom Mate

Dusk Syndicate
Characters:
Broken
Moon
Itzal

Relationship Status:
Broken is Itzal's brother.
(Needs): No one. Prefers to be alone.

Moon has a crush on Spirit.

Itzal is Broken's sister.
(Needs): No one.

Rouges
Characters:
Gray

Relationship Status:
NONE
(Needs): Tom Mate

Loners
Characters:
Spots
Spear

Relationship Status:
Spots and Spear are mates.

Kittypets
Characters:
Brownie
Bugsie

Relationship Status:
NONE.
(Needs): Close friends

NONE.
(Needs): Tom Mate
-----------------------
If you would like to fill any of these roles, here's a form:

Name:
Personality:
Role:
Clan/Affiliate:
RP Sample:
Activity Level:
-----------------------

JaxenAmethyst
January 11th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Oh, here's an example:

Name: Shadowstorm
Appearance: Dark grey she-cat with black ear tips, tail tip, a black muzzle, and one black sock on her left paw. She has black stripes down her back and tail, with 2 stripes on top of her head. She has deep blue eyes.
Personality: Loyal, Adventurous, tough, merciless, curious, and not very open-minded.
Role: (Any role that's needed--but you must state what exact role you want)
Clan/Affiliate: ShadowClan
RP Sample: (Read Below)
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."
Activity Level: 9/10