PDA

View Full Version : Halestar's Nine Lives~

Jingle
January 10th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Halestorm need's some cats to give her her lives so she may take on being leader of ShadowClan. I will need nine former ShadowClan cats (now in StarClan) to give Halestorm her lives. You could create them for just this instance or you could have them be an old cat of yours.

I would like each life to have a meaning, much like the ones in the books do. I have a list of meanings that you can select from (please pick 2 or 3) that I'd like.

To live by the Warrior Code
Duty
Honor
Truth
Judgement
Love of kin (future generations of ShadowClan/current generation)
Clear Sight
Strength
Compassion

Please fill out this form with your cat to the best of your abilities!!!

Form

Name:
Past Role in ShadowClan:
Life Meanings (2-3):

THIS WILL CLOSE ON 1/14/17 AT 9:30 PM CST

Queenie
January 10th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Question: would you like us to apply with the lives listed or would you like us to pick some of those and come up with some ourselves?

Jingle
January 10th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Question: would you like us to apply with the lives listed or would you like us to pick some of those and come up with some ourselves?

I'd like for you to apply with the lives listed, please!

Teza
January 11th, 2017, 12:05 AM
Name: Coalstorm
Appearance: Coalstorm is a solid black, well built tom with deep amber eyes. he is tall and proud, with long whiskers, short fur, and a long skinny tail.
Past Role in ShadowClan: Warrior
Life Meanings (2-3): Honor, Judgement, Strength

Starfall
January 11th, 2017, 12:47 AM
Yay congrats :heartbounce:
Italy would be proud

Name: Ivymask (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/ivymask.html)
Apperance: A short, muscular yet lean Siamese tom with black paws, tail, ears and has a black mask. He has long, silky fur that makes him look more muscular. He has brilliant, bright, blue eyes, and has a long, thin scar on his front right arm.
Past Role In Shadowclan: Warrior
Life Meanings: Truth, Compassion

Spirit
January 11th, 2017, 04:38 AM
Name:
Wolfpaw

Appearance:
A quite small apprentice. Her fur is gray, with black and white patches her and there, resembling the look of a wolf, hence her name. You can't say she got the name for her size, as she is indeed quite small. Her left ear is torn, and not much is left of her right. She's got scars on most of her legs, her hind left one being the only one without one. Bite marks are to be seen by her throat. This is all memories of her death, having faught bravely in a border skirmish at 9 moons old.

Past Role in ShadowClan:
Apprentice

Life Meanings (2-3):
Truth, Duty, to live by the Warrior Code

Sage
January 11th, 2017, 05:50 AM
Name: Clearsight
Appearance: ref (http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/25/8f/e5/258fe51d0d275d42b97674d2a8e9650c.jpg)
Clearsight is a tabby cat whith a white base coat. She has brown splotches covering her body. On the brown spots she has dark tabby markings. She has pale green eyes that used to be blind, but were restored when she came to StarClan.
Life Meanings (2-3): Clear Sight [XD], Compassion

Hexict
January 11th, 2017, 05:51 AM
Question- do they have to have been in Shadowclan?

Nightpool
January 11th, 2017, 06:47 AM
Name: Yellowfire
Appearance: A sturdy golden tom, with a darker brown face. His eyes are a fiery green color, and his tail is bushy. He has a round face.
Life Meanings (2-3): To live by the Warrior Code, Love of kin

Jingle
January 11th, 2017, 07:17 AM
Question- do they have to have been in Shadowclan?
I would prefer them to be, but if you have one with a decent relation to Halestorm then that should be fine.

seasalt
January 11th, 2017, 07:17 AM
Name:
blizzardpaw
Appearance:
a cream pine brown, and white mottled tabby tom cat,
with dark pine brown stripes down his legs, a long,
striped tail, and gleaming amber eyes. blizzardpaw is a
big, fluffy, and quite bulky tom in appearance. his fur
quite, soft, sometimes rough in some places, and very
big and fluffy in texture. his amber eyes, show most of
his emotions, calm, or determined, and show a clear
warmth.
Past Role in ShadowClan:
Apprentice.
Life Meanings (2-3):
Duty, Honor, Sacrifice [extra]

Hexict
January 11th, 2017, 07:19 AM
I would prefer them to be, but if you have one with a decent relation to Halestorm then that should be fine.

Oh, okay then nevermind ^w^

Queenie
January 11th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Form

Name: Siltkit
Appearance: small black kitten with long slightly grayed fur and pale yellow eyes Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/39/2a/db/392adb43f76d6b2afc57b8b94fb7be60.jpg)
Past Role in ShadowClan: Kit
Life Meanings (2-3): Love of kin, strength , compassion

Empress Of Evil
January 11th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Nams: Crimsontiger
Appearance: Here (http://empressoescharries.weebly.com/crimsonpaw.html) (Although her eyes are supposed to be a dark blue colour)
Life Meanings (2-3): Love of kin, Strength, To live by the warrior code

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 11th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Name: Jess (Formerly Dawnskip, but Hale knows her by Jess anyway...)
Appearance: Cream tabby she-cat with greyish cyan-blue eyes. She has a medium long tail and brown dots over her eyes.
Past Role in ShadowClan: Warrior (before she left with Mousy and Squirrelleap, who was then Squirrelly)
Life Meanings (2-3): Strength, compassion, and love of kin
If you don't mind and she's accepted, she's going to say something along the lines of "I only stole your sister because of the POWER of LOVEEEEEEEE"

Brunch
January 11th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Name: Nightpelt
Appearance: Though she may have starry pelt, Nightpelt is undoubtedly beautiful; she has kind features and and a lithe build. Her pelt is a deep black, with white speckles; it can sometimes be referred to as a 'night sky'. Her eyes are a deep emerald that turns almost a light gold around the edges.
Past Role in ShadowClan: Warrior (She left to join RiverClan)
Life Meanings (2-3): Duty, Strength, and Love of Kin

Momotaro
January 11th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Form

Name: Autumnkit
Appearance: See bottom
Past Role in ShadowClan: Kit, (she is alive now, but she will die from green cough before Hailstorm becomes Hailstar.)
Life Meanings (2-3): Truth, compassion.

goddess of ducks
January 11th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Name: Graypaw
Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HC_iJORcmts/TD98gC1eXCI/AAAAAAAABC4/zDW6iHYCbXc/s1600/ripplepelt.jpg
Past Role in ShadowClan: Apprentice, he died in Shadowclan's Liberation
Life Meanings (2-3): Truth, Love of kin, Compassion

Fel
January 12th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Name: briarpaw
Appearance: briarpaw takes after her father in appearance mostly, being a brown tabby with the occasional white spotting on her lower muzzle and front-right paw. she is built to be slim and fast, with a short fur-length and bears a resemblance to her aunt, halestorm(star), and his mother scorchflake in his eyes, though her mother's tan-orange pelt color shows through in a few patches on her body as well.
Past Role in ShadowClan: apprentice
Life Meanings (2-3): love of kin [resembling how she'd forgone forgiving her father finchfeather for being absent in her first few moons and their relationship slowly crumbled] clear sight and / or judgement [for her habit of being overtly honest and frank with others, forgoing compassion in order to tell things like they really were.]

Queenie
January 12th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Should we do a quick concept of why perhaps our characters may give Hale those lives?

Reverie
January 12th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Halestorm need's some cats to give her her lives so she may take on being leader of ShadowClan. I will need nine former ShadowClan cats (now in StarClan) to give Halestorm her lives. You could create them for just this instance or you could have them be an old cat of yours.

I would like each life to have a meaning, much like the ones in the books do. I have a list of meanings that you can select from (please pick 2 or 3) that I'd like.

Duty
Honor
Truth
Judgement
Clear Sight
Strength
Compassion

Form

Name:
Past Role in ShadowClan:
Life Meanings (2-3):

Name: Dancingmoonlight
Appearance: Black she-cat with ripples of silver.
Past Role in ShadowClan: Warrior.
Life Meanings (2-3): Judgement, Compassion, Truth.

Mango
January 12th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Duty
Honor
Truth
Judgement
Clear Sight
Strength
Compassion

Name: Peacockfeather

Appearance: a dark-brown tabby with bright, dark green eyes with hints of purple flecks in them.

Past Role in ShadowClan: She was born in Shadowclan to a mother, a sister, and a brother who died of weakness when he was barely a moon old. and was a boastful youngster, as an apprentice she quit her boasting and broke the warrior code by meeting a young tom about his age from Thunderclan under the tunnels. The two left the clan for about a moon (Winterstar was leader then) and they returned home because they couldn't stand eachother or how boring it was out of the clans and were rejected when they returned. Time skip, she became a warrior and fell in love with a young tom, a little older than her named Darkforest( Ye his name was horrible). He however loved her sister and her equally, and snuck around trying to pretend to only love one of them. She bore his kits and about a moon later her sister bore his kits also, but they had become distant and didn't talk so they didn't know he was cheating or that the kits were that closely related only that they were related on the felines side. The kits discovered and her sister kicked him to the curb, but she kept him out of love. And the fact that her sister had dumped him. She returned to warrior duties and then when she learned that her mate was cheating on her and flirting with his apprentice, she couldn't bare it any long and ran across the thunderpath, letting a monster kill her. ( Might be a little inaccurate she died over a year ago)

Life Meanings Love of kin- She always judged her litter sister and believed she was wrong
Judgement- She had bad judgement twice with love and didn't think about her sister or kits when committing suicide.
Strength- she wasn't strong enough to endure being without love
Compassion- She always was compassionate with kits, but with warriors and apprentices she was harsh and after death she deeply regretted it.

Imma apply two kitties; sisters lolz~
Name: Hollyflower

Appearance: a dark black cat with bright blue eyes, much like Hawkclaw's in the books (I suck at description tbh)

Past Role in Shadowclan: Her life wasn't easy. She was born to a good mother and father, but her brother died of weakness at barely one moon old, the day Winterstar became leader, actually. As a young kit she was very energetic and playful. She even said outfront that Winterstar should be leader, not Robinclaw; she was about 2-4 moons old then. One time she was playing in camp, and climbed onto the border of it and fell off, she frightened the fur out of Winterstar, still deputy at the time. She eventually became an apprentice. (I don't remember her mentor) She visited her littermate who died of sickness daily. She and her littermate bickered over toms all the time, then one day her sister admitted she's seeing a tom in Thunderclan. She said she'd tell Winterstar unless she quit seeing her because it's against the warrior code. The next day her sister disappeared after training. She was in distress and couldn't focus on training for a whole moon until one day her sister randomly appeared. Her sister told her that they had relationship problems. She was pleased, but her sister wasn't. As a warrior, she met a tom named Darkforest and fell in love. They had kits. Her kits later discovered that her littermate and her both had kits with the Darkforest. She dumped him that day. A few days later her littermate committed suicide. She was angry and sad, but took over raising her littermates kits. She also chased out her ex, and he disappeared forever. She later died of age.
Life meanings:
To live by the Warrior Code- She always stands by the warrior code such as when she threatened to tell Winterstar on her.
Duty- She always stands by her duty whenever, even if she's sick or tired she'll try to help.
Honor- She honors her elders, even if they had a bad past or belong to another clan.

spade
January 12th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Name:
Dustkit - Dustpaw - Dustfeather
Appearance:
With short-to-medium light colored fur, Dustfeather's lean shoulders and wiry muscles can easily be seen underneath his shiny coat. There are different colored markings throughout his fur, most of which are a darker gray of black color. Mixed in are lighter sandy-colored stripes that zigzag throughout his fur, intermingling with the darker splashes of color on his fur. His tail ends in a sweeping plume of dark gray and black fur. His hind legs and forepaws are lean, not stocky or thick like most cats in ShadowClan. There are patches of white on his chest and dotting the tops of his paws as well. There are various scars that littered his pelt during his time in the Clans, however now that he is a StarClan cat, he's pelt has been restored to that of his warrior stance.
Past Role in ShadowClan:
Kit - Apprentice - Warrior - Elder
Life Meanings (2-3):
Honor- Since Dustfeather was an elder when he died, he can give the life of honor to remind Halestorm to always hold her head high and proud, that the ShadowClan cats are the wily and proud.
Judgement- To always use the best judgement going forward, and to trust her instincts on some, but don't be afraid to lean on the shoulders of those who exhibit trustworthiness.
Strength- To be brave when leading the Clan, and to allow StarClan to provide strength in her faith when she feels weak. To believe in her reserves and dig deep when the time calls for it.

Jingle
January 12th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Should we do a quick concept of why perhaps our characters may give Hale those lives?

If you'd like to! It's up to you!

Silhouettes
January 13th, 2017, 09:09 PM

Duty
Honor
Truth
Judgement
Clear Sight
Strength
Compassion

Form

Name:
Past Role in ShadowClan:
Life Meanings (2-3):

(She's from a book I'm writing, so their may be unknown characters in it)
Name: Featherdust
Appearance: ( https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTvhqJvOmhmXZEG8nbw8hE44aK4hiZq vIusXn75NZoRypBVsSP )
Featherdust is a Mane Coon she-cat with a long, light-gray pelt along with tufts poking around her ears. Her tail's fur seems to be spiky and stands on end more, and there are faint tabby stripes on it. Her chest is splashed a dirty white and same with the sides of her legs, along with it splashed on and near her spine. Her paws and legs also has dark gray tabby rings on it, while the rest of her pelt has the stripes scattered around it. Her eyes are a startling, piercing yellow without a trace of any other color or flecks. Lastly, at the tip of her ears, it creates a feathery-like piece of fur that is in a different part of tuft.
Past Shadowclan Role: Warrior
Life Meanings: Truth: For her brutal honesty, no matter the question or request.
Compassion: Showing mercy in the heat of battle, never offending anyone, and her niceness.
Judgement: For her judgment at the rights and wrongs.
Rp Ex: (I know it's not required, but I will do this soon!)

Jingle
January 15th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Okay the people I chose (along with their cats names) are:

To live by the Warrior Code - Wolfpaw
Duty - Hollyflower
Honor - Blizzardpaw
Truth – Ivymask
Judgement - Briarpaw
Love of kin - Graypaw
Clear Sight - Clearsight
Strength - Crimsontiger
Compassion – Jess

@starfall (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=72) @S A G I E (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=69) @Stormiiix (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=194) @Empress Of Evil (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=35) @Pink Orca! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=148) @Nighty (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=83) @fenic! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=21) @# Hashtag (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=136) @Spirit (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=102)

Please wait until I post in the StarCave (I will tag all of you) before posting. It can be in any order but please try to fit it in 1-2 posts so others get a chance to roleplay. I’d like to have it done by the 18th at the latest~