PDA

View Full Version : ShadowClan Patrol Finder

mapledash
January 9th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Hiya! Me [Willowpaw]and my mentor Lillyblossom [Silverheart] are currently trying to be part of a patrol, if we could have a few members to join us. That'd be great. Unfortunately, I am not going to pick anybody since I am so awkward with joining people's roleplay randomly to do stuff, and I'd like to vary the members of the patrol.

I'm going to try to hit 5 members, including me and silverheart, MAXIMUM 6 if I get lots of applications that I like. Don't be sad if you're not picked, it's not because I don't like you or your application, it's just that I want to vary the personality and characters.

Now to put in context, this is actually pretty simple, willowpaw has been in training for a while now, his previous mentor dieing in the battle of the EE, they had to be apointed a new mentor mid-apprenticeship. The first training session they will be doing will be to patrol around the territory between the clans around Shadowclan, allowing them to learn a bit more about eachother's behaviours and everything. You know, get to know better like normal social cats?

ANYWAY! Here's the form for anybody who's interested in joining us into the patrol:

FORM
Cat name:
Mentor (If you are an apprentice):
Character site (If any):
(If not) Appearance:
Personality:
Special traits:
Others/Questions?:

Thanks to whoever applies~ :heartbounce: See you in shadowclan! :cool2: :wave5:

goddess of ducks
January 9th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Name: Smokeblossom
Character site (If any): https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/smokeblossom.html
Others/Questions?: nope

mapledash
January 11th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Name: Smokeblossom
Character site (If any): https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/smokeblossom.html
Others/Questions?: nope

Accepted~

Ka-bump!

The Cannibal
January 11th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Cat name: Badgersong
Mentor (If you are an apprentice): --
Character site (If any): http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/badgersong
(If not) Appearance: On character site
Personality: On character site
Special traits: Has a scar and is extremely focused on his work
Others/Questions?: If you don't like him, I have another cat I could apply x3

Starfall
January 11th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Name: Brokenpaw
Age: 14 Moons {Warrior ceremony pushed back because of injury}
Mentor: Snakesnap {Pathos}
Character Site:http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/brokenpaw.html {Needs to be tidied up}
Other's/Questions: Nada

JaxenAmethyst
January 11th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Cat name: Shadowstorm
Character site (If any): Yep, here. (jaxens-kitties.weebly.com)
(If not) Appearance: Check the Character Site
Personality: Merciless, adventurous, daring, loyal, tough and masculine
Special traits: Large claws AND Large fangs, both sharpened daily
Others/Questions?: Nah

~Breadsticks~
January 11th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Cat name: Furzebreeze
Mentor (If you are an apprentice): N/A
Character site (If any): {Below}
(If not) Appearance: Furzebreeze's base coat is a dark charcoal color and he has medium length curly fur. White patches dot his back, the higher part of his back legs and run down his tail, clumping together and making his tail tip snow white. A white flash covers part of his chest and belly, his paws are a deep ashy shade and his eyes are a piercing blue.
Personality: Furzebreeze has loved battle from a young age but he pushed his love for fighting away as he got older and tried to focus on keeping his clan well fed. During the battle of the EE his love for battle sprouted up again and he struggled to push that feeling down. He eventually managed and went on, doing as best as he could for the clan and swiftly becoming friends with multiple cats of his clan and the others from different clans.
Special traits: A love for battle, being one of the main things he talks about; he has a V shape in his ear from the EE battle at Shadowclan's camp, and another that wraps around his back left leg
Others/Questions?: N/A

mapledash
January 13th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Cat name: Badgersong
Mentor (If you are an apprentice): --
Character site (If any): http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/badgersong
(If not) Appearance: On character site
Personality: On character site
Special traits: Has a scar and is extremely focused on his work
Others/Questions?: If you don't like him, I have another cat I could apply x3
Cat name: Furzebreeze
Mentor (If you are an apprentice): N/A
Character site (If any): {Below}
(If not) Appearance: Furzebreeze's base coat is a dark charcoal color and he has medium length curly fur. White patches dot his back, the higher part of his back legs and run down his tail, clumping together and making his tail tip snow white. A white flash covers part of his chest and belly, his paws are a deep ashy shade and his eyes are a piercing blue.
Personality: Furzebreeze has loved battle from a young age but he pushed his love for fighting away as he got older and tried to focus on keeping his clan well fed. During the battle of the EE his love for battle sprouted up again and he struggled to push that feeling down. He eventually managed and went on, doing as best as he could for the clan and swiftly becoming friends with multiple cats of his clan and the others from different clans.
Special traits: A love for battle, being one of the main things he talks about; he has a V shape in his ear from the EE battle at Shadowclan's camp, and another that wraps around his back left leg
Others/Questions?: N/A

I choose you two. Sorry if it took so long to reply c:

Nighty TheBread and Duskflight Will be our 3 other members with me and Lillyblossom :) See you in the shadowclan territory.