PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Crush

FlashFanatic
January 9th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Basically what the title says. Here, we can tal about our celebrity crush! It'll be fun watching you people figure out mine.

Night Awaits
January 9th, 2017, 05:20 PM
To be honest, I don't have a celebrity crush, but it's going to be hard to guess yours XD

Brooklyn Trees
January 9th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Basically what the title says. Here, we can tal about our celebrity crush! It'll be fun watching you people figure out mine.
Is it the guy who played Barry Allen from The Flash?

FlashFanatic
January 10th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Is it the guy who played Barry Allen from The Flash?

Yeah! I still have more though.

Silhouettes
January 10th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Yeah! I still have more though.
XD I like him too. The guy whom plays the Arrow?

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 10th, 2017, 04:29 PM
My celeb crushes are Lin-Manuel Miranda aaaaaandddd...... Not telling.

Mayflower
January 10th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Mine is Thomas Brodie-Sangster...^^ <3

FlashFanatic
January 10th, 2017, 05:16 PM
XD I like him too. The guy whom plays the Arrow?

No, the guy who plays the flash.

FlashFanatic
January 15th, 2017, 07:31 AM
Derp

FlashFanatic
January 28th, 2017, 06:30 AM
Well, I guess I might as well just say mine.

Phoenix Flames
January 28th, 2017, 07:24 AM
My celebrity crush is someone who is famous on musical.ly

His name is Paul Zimmer. Everyone on musical.ly loves him. XD

Phoenix Flames
January 28th, 2017, 07:24 AM
Well, I guess I might as well just say mine.
Yeah, name all your other celebrity crushes!

FlashFanatic
January 28th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Well there's grant Gustin, this guy (http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/48/768x431/gallery-1480789469-justin-chatwin-doctor-who.jpg), Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan.

LuciPie
February 1st, 2017, 09:20 AM
Mine are as follows;

Mark Pellegrino (https://www.picsofcelebrities.com/celebrity/mark-pellegrino/pictures/large/mark-pellegrino-2015.jpg)
Sebastian Roche (http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Screening+A24+Spectacular+Now+Red+Carpet+BT_jZwmUM G5x.jpg)
Jake Abel (http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNjEzNzg0ODc0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTkwNTUzNA@@._ V1_UY317_CR15,0,214,317_AL_.jpg)
Andrew Lincoln (http://cdn01.wallconvert.com/_media/wallpapers_1366x768/1/4/andrew-lincoln-as-rock-grimes-in-the-walking-dead-38745.jpg)

Brooklyn Trees
February 1st, 2017, 11:32 AM
Mine are as follows;

Mark Pellegrino (https://www.picsofcelebrities.com/celebrity/mark-pellegrino/pictures/large/mark-pellegrino-2015.jpg)
Sebastian Roche (http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Screening+A24+Spectacular+Now+Red+Carpet+BT_jZwmUM G5x.jpg)
Jake Abel (http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNjEzNzg0ODc0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTkwNTUzNA@@._ V1_UY317_CR15,0,214,317_AL_.jpg)
Andrew Lincoln (http://cdn01.wallconvert.com/_media/wallpapers_1366x768/1/4/andrew-lincoln-as-rock-grimes-in-the-walking-dead-38745.jpg)

In that specific order?

Gusty
February 1st, 2017, 07:55 PM
Tbh I never understood why people have celebrity crushes 'u'

Brooklyn Trees
February 1st, 2017, 09:22 PM
Tbh I never understood why people have celebrity crushes 'u'
I don't get crushes on celebrities, I get crushes on characters, Idk why.

LuciPie
February 1st, 2017, 10:03 PM
In that specific order?

In order of when they developed, but not who I like most

And you saying about crushes on the characters and not the celebs, my crushes are more focused on their characters, but I still like the celebs

Brooklyn Trees
February 1st, 2017, 10:31 PM
In order of when they developed, but not who I like most

And you saying about crushes on the characters and not the celebs, my crushes are more focused on their characters, but I still like the celebs

True. =^^= I know the names of the actors of the characters that I have crushes on.
And I guess I lied. I have a crush on David Tennant and actually David Tennant, even though the tenth Doctor is awesome and I really like him I had never thought of him as a crush until I learned about David Tennant and now I have a crush on David Tennant/The tenth Doctor because he is David Tennant.

LuciPie
February 2nd, 2017, 06:22 PM
True. =^^= I know the names of the actors of the characters that I have crushes on.
And I guess I lied. I have a crush on David Tennant and actually David Tennant, even though the tenth Doctor is awesome and I really like him I had never thought of him as a crush until I learned about David Tennant and now I have a crush on David Tennant/The tenth Doctor because he is David Tennant.

David Tennant is my favourite Doctor! He's awesome!

Mango
February 2nd, 2017, 07:01 PM
I'd be,hated if I said mine...
I'm a Bieber lover
And a uhh.. Oh yeah..
uhh...
Fetty Wap

Slash-GNR
February 2nd, 2017, 07:13 PM
can I just say, Sebastian stand or Brendan Urie... i mean like wow

Brooklyn Trees
February 2nd, 2017, 07:45 PM
David Tennant is my favourite Doctor! He's awesome!
Yes he is!!!
Plus he married one of the previous Doctor's daughters and she appeared in the episode 'the doctor's daughter' as his daughter even though she was wife but technically she was also the Doctor's daughter just not this doctor and their son was on set and he used to get in trouble because his essays were all Doctor Who fan fiction.
Okay. That was about a fourth of the information on him that U found and I am not entirely sure why i posted all of it but I had a fan girl... 'thing'. Episode? Flash? Fan girl flash? Does that work? XD

LuciPie
February 2nd, 2017, 08:19 PM
Yes he is!!!
Plus he married one of the previous Doctor's daughters and she appeared in the episode 'the doctor's daughter' as his daughter even though she was wife but technically she was also the Doctor's daughter just not this doctor and their son was on set and he used to get in trouble because his essays were all Doctor Who fan fiction.
Okay. That was about a fourth of the information on him that U found and I am not entirely sure why i posted all of it but I had a fan girl... 'thing'. Episode? Flash? Fan girl flash? Does that work? XD

You clearly fangirled. It's okay, I do it too when talking about my favourite characters x3

Also, I already know everything you just said(specifically his wife is the daughter of the 5th Doctor, Peter Davidson), except about their son. I did not know their son was on set

I like to talk about my favourite things in general, and Doctor Who was my favourite show before I got into Supernatural. I even did my little presentation in English class a few years ago about Doctor Who, and I got a good grade for it :)

Brooklyn Trees
February 2nd, 2017, 08:32 PM
You clearly fangirled. It's okay, I do it too when talking about my favourite characters x3

Also, I already know everything you just said(specifically his wife is the daughter of the 5th Doctor, Peter Davidson), except about their son. I did not know their son was on set

I like to talk about my favourite things in general, and Doctor Who was my favourite show before I got into Supernatural. I even did my little presentation in English class a few years ago about Doctor Who, and I got a good grade for it :)

Yeah I guessed that you probably would :P But I fangirled anyways because I couldn't stop myself XP

Cool! I put a quote from Doctor Who into an sssay about a poem. And also I was the only person in my class to know what a Jelly Baby was.

And their son wasn't supposed to be on set. There was a scene where the Doctor uses his screwdriver to open a door and they had to refill it several times because he would poke his head It of the door and look around.:P

My fangirlness for Doctor Who is currently quadrupled because I am rewatching it again after like two years of hiatus and I just finished season two again XP

LuciPie
February 2nd, 2017, 10:47 PM
Yeah I guessed that you probably would :P But I fangirled anyways because I couldn't stop myself XP

Cool! I put a quote from Doctor Who into an sssay about a poem. And also I was the only person in my class to know what a Jelly Baby was.

And their son wasn't supposed to be on set. There was a scene where the Doctor uses his screwdriver to open a door and they had to refill it several times because he would poke his head It of the door and look around.:P

My fangirlness for Doctor Who is currently quadrupled because I am rewatching it again after like two years of hiatus and I just finished season two again XP

None of your class knew what a Jelly Baby was? Wow xD Although, I suppose it makes some kind of sense, thinking about it...

I should probably rewatch all Doctor Who I have on dvd once I've watched two other shows then finished my rewatch of Supernatural
It's been a while since I watched any Doctor Who aside from new episodes

Brooklyn Trees
February 2nd, 2017, 11:11 PM
None of your class knew what a Jelly Baby was? Wow xD Although, I suppose it makes some kind of sense, thinking about it...

I should probably rewatch all Doctor Who I have on dvd once I've watched two other shows then finished my rewatch of Supernatural
It's been a while since I watched any Doctor Who aside from new episodes

My siblings all don't want to watch Doctor Who at the moment though because they found other shows that they prefer and I am trying to figure out a good time to begin watching Supernatural and/or The Big Bang Theory but I can't stop watching Doctor Who because at the end of the last one I watched (last episode of season two) Donna arrived and it was a cliffhanger and the Doctor said the word 'what' repeatedly while Donna actually managed to form full sentences and this excited for some unknown reason.
Speaking of this I am going to go watch the next episode whilst my siblings watch Annedroids.

LuciPie
February 3rd, 2017, 06:58 AM
My siblings all don't want to watch Doctor Who at the moment though because they found other shows that they prefer and I am trying to figure out a good time to begin watching Supernatural and/or The Big Bang Theory but I can't stop watching Doctor Who because at the end of the last one I watched (last episode of season two) Donna arrived and it was a cliffhanger and the Doctor said the word 'what' repeatedly while Donna actually managed to form full sentences and this excited for some unknown reason.
Speaking of this I am going to go watch the next episode whilst my siblings watch Annedroids.

I love Donna! She's my 2nd favourite companion; Jack Harkness being my favourite(and probably favourite character in the whole show. John Barrowman is awesome!)

I say, depending how much you plan to rewatch exactly, that you just go ahead and start Supernatural
I was gonna finish my Supernatural rewatch before starting watching another show, but I had to instantly start watching The Walking Dead so I put my SPN rewatch on hold for now most likely until I'm caught up with TWD and the other show I was going to watch x3

Brooklyn Trees
February 3rd, 2017, 10:11 AM
I love Donna! She's my 2nd favourite companion; Jack Harkness being my favourite(and probably favourite character in the whole show. John Barrowman is awesome!)

I say, depending how much you plan to rewatch exactly, that you just go ahead and start Supernatural
I was gonna finish my Supernatural rewatch before starting watching another show, but I had to instantly start watching The Walking Dead so I put my SPN rewatch on hold for now most likely until I'm caught up with TWD and the other show I was going to watch x3

Idk. I can watch Doctor Who on the television but if Iwatch SPN then airily have to watch it on my phone or my IPad or Laptop and my siblings are extremely curious about any and everything that I do on my smaller devices. Hehe.
Idk.

NightWarrior4Life
February 4th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Okay, okay...I'm really nervous but most people who have been on my karaoke/lyric breakdown thread will know that...

SHAWN MENDES IS MY BAE <3:bloomingrose::iloveyou::heartballoon4::love85:

Brooklyn Trees
February 4th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Okay, okay...I'm really nervous but most people who have been on my karaoke/lyric breakdown thread will know that...

SHAWN MENDES IS MY BAE <3:bloomingrose::iloveyou::heartballoon4::love85:
He is awesome I am not sure why i am striking through this but Shawn Mendes is awesome.

NightWarrior4Life
February 5th, 2017, 03:44 AM
He is awesome I am not sure why i am striking through this but Shawn Mendes is awesome.
Stay away! He is 17 and single and he's mineeee! <3

Brooklyn Trees
February 5th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Stay away! He is 17 and single and he's mineeee! <3
I thought he was dating Carmin or Carmine or something? And it isn't exactly like I can steal him from you I don't live anywhere near him, not to mention that I don't actually know anything about him, I just like his songs *shrug* so I'm sorry if my previous post somehow offended you but there is no way that I can or would take him away from you in the slightest. I am a nobody from a small town, I listen to Shawn Mendes's songs on YouTube, I've never been to s concert and I know zilch about him besides that he is cute and has a good voice so I am already away, I shal stay here in the awayness from him since I am actually about to move even further away from him I think. I actually have no idea where he lives I assumed somewhere in Hollywood or something.

NightWarrior4Life
February 5th, 2017, 12:55 PM
I thought he was dating Carmin or Carmine or something? And it isn't exactly like I can steal him from you I don't live anywhere near him, not to mention that I don't actually know anything about him, I just like his songs *shrug* so I'm sorry if my previous post somehow offended you but there is no way that I can or would take him away from you in the slightest. I am a nobody from a small town, I listen to Shawn Mendes's songs on YouTube, I've never been to s concert and I know zilch about him besides that he is cute and has a good voice so I am already away, I shal stay here in the awayness from him since I am actually about to move even further away from him I think. I actually have no idea where he lives I assumed somewhere in Hollywood or something.
Lol man can't believe you actually took that seriously XD I'm joking chill, just a fangirl

Brooklyn Trees
February 5th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Lol man can't believe you actually took that seriously XD I'm joking chill, just a fangirl

Oh okay. XD
Sorry about that then... I didn't want to take the chance that you weren't being serious.

ameko
February 5th, 2017, 09:59 PM
well i am in love with misha collins. but in like a platonic way. he's 42 so that would be awkward.

NightWarrior4Life
February 6th, 2017, 02:03 AM
Oh okay. XD
Sorry about that then... I didn't want to take the chance that you weren't being serious.
Haha nooo I'm never serious about anything except music but you know...don't worry about it it's fine XD I am a very convincing actress

Brooklyn Trees
February 6th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Haha nooo I'm never serious about anything except music but you know...don't worry about it it's fine XD I am a very convincing actress
Lol XD

NightWarrior4Life
February 6th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Lol XD
Sorry for triggering you XD

Brooklyn Trees
February 6th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Sorry for triggering you XD
It's okay XD I tend to freak out when I think I've insulted someone lol I should probably stop doing that XD

NightWarrior4Life
February 6th, 2017, 01:59 PM
It's okay XD I tend to freak out when I think I've insulted someone lol I should probably stop doing that XD
And I get insulted when other people insult me cause they think I've insulted them XD

Brooklyn Trees
February 6th, 2017, 05:08 PM
And I get insulted when other people insult me cause they think I've insulted them XD
XD Insults are strange inventions.

Reverie
February 6th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Feel free to Guess mine~

~Aesthetic~
February 8th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Do youtubers count as famous people?
mine is so obvious though