PDA

View Full Version : Maplefalls roleplay tracker, / kitty finder.

Momotaro
January 9th, 2017, 10:47 AM
I will edit this.

So, I have lots of kitties and they need stuff, now let's get on with it!

Key: Needed, wanted, would be nice. *is main charrie.

Shadowclan

Bumbleleap, male, straight.
Best freinds, Friends, enemies.

Autumnkit and Mistkit.* female/male/male, straight, pan, asexual.

Mentor for Mistkit and, Darkforest mentor for Mistkit. Best friends, freiends, and bullies, (bullies are for Autumnkit.)

Windclan.

Stormtail,* female, straight.

Best freinds, mate (must be able to help foster father her three adoptive kits),

Thunderclan.

Spottedsong,*female, straight.

Best freind, rival, cats she respects, apprentice, read note at the bottom..

Goldenpaw, female, bisexual.

, crush, cats she looks up to.

Skyclan,

Wurzel, (Wurzelpaw) Gay, male, soon to be joining.

Cats who show him the ropes, freinds, bully's, (who make fun of him for being a kittypet when he was a kit.

Riverclam,

Foxkit, WIP

Adoptive mother, future mentor, adoptive father, adoptive siblings.

Petalpaw, (she will die.)

Love interest, freinds.

Dusk Syndicate.

Gold, Trans male, asexual.

abusive mate, possible kits.

Loners, Rouges, and Kittypet.

Form:

Name/link:
Ppd:
Role wanted:
RP example:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Ppd:
RP example:

Roleplay form:

My character:
Your character:
Ppd:
RP example:
What are they doing?:

Information on nearly all of them is in my siggy.

Note: Sign up for apprentices here: (place holder for thread.)

Yay it's done.

Teza
January 10th, 2017, 03:29 AM
Name/link: Nightleap (warriorsofliquoris.weebly.com/nightleap.html)
Ppd: 4.05
RP example: Taken from Thunderclan Territory, page 56 Sunpaw nuzzled up against the tom. She was shivering violently herself, but didn't particularly care much at the moment. "It worries me too, but," she trailed off at the slight scent of prey. She crouched down, stalking silently foreward through the half ash, half undergrowth area they had come to. She could feel her stomach growl, but forced her hunger to behave itself. After all, kits and elders first, then warriors, then apprentices. She soon caught sight of a rather plump vole. When she got close enough to pounce, she realized she hadn't checked the wind. The vole caught her scent, and started to run the other way. "Crap!" she exclaimed, then ran after it blindly. She hadn't seen the stick until it clapped her across the face, slightly poking her in the eye and cutting her nose. She sat back with an abrupt THUMP. "Ow!" she hissed at herself. She lifted her paw over her nose and covered it. When she took it off, she saw a tiny amount of blood with her now slightly blurry vision. "Sorry... I totally messed up..." she grumbled.
Maple's Cat: Bumbleleap
Role Wanted: Best Friend (maybe turned love interest later on?)

Momotaro
January 10th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Name/link: Nightleap (warriorsofliquoris.weebly.com/nightleap.html)
Ppd: 4.05
RP example: Taken from Thunderclan Territory, page 56 Sunpaw nuzzled up against the tom. She was shivering violently herself, but didn't particularly care much at the moment. "It worries me too, but," she trailed off at the slight scent of prey. She crouched down, stalking silently foreward through the half ash, half undergrowth area they had come to. She could feel her stomach growl, but forced her hunger to behave itself. After all, kits and elders first, then warriors, then apprentices. She soon caught sight of a rather plump vole. When she got close enough to pounce, she realized she hadn't checked the wind. The vole caught her scent, and started to run the other way. "Crap!" she exclaimed, then ran after it blindly. She hadn't seen the stick until it clapped her across the face, slightly poking her in the eye and cutting her nose. She sat back with an abrupt THUMP. "Ow!" she hissed at herself. She lifted her paw over her nose and covered it. When she took it off, she saw a tiny amount of blood with her now slightly blurry vision. "Sorry... I totally messed up..." she grumbled.
Maple's Cat: Bumbleleap
Role Wanted: Best Friend (maybe turned love interest later on?)

Sure, but no love interests, Bumbleleap already has a mate, it's Maplefall. Best freind sounds nice, but let's RP relationship.

Momotaro
January 10th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Bump

Sage
January 10th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Spottedfern for Goldenpaw's Mentor?

Name/link: Spottedfern (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/spottedfern.html)
Ppd: 4.81
RP example: Gorsefeather gasped in pain as his ex-mate scratched his muzzle. Blood spurted from the fresh wound and he held back a wince. She says all this....and yet.....she thinks it will affect me.. Gorsefeather unsheathed his claws and curled his lips back into a snarl. "Dovecloud, I am no kittypet. I am ashamed that you think so little of me. And by the way, you were never the love in my life." He hissed. Gorsefeather leaped forward and aimed a blow at her ear. He lept back and bared his teeth. "Maybe you should have thought to tell me about your family! Unlike you, I never had one! Singenight and Sorrelskip were all I had. Then, I had a family with Lilypelt. I love my kits...more than I could ever love you." Gorsefeather snarled. The calico tom lunged forward, teeth bared. Gorsefeather swiped a paw towards the front legs, trying to knock Dovecloud off of her paws. "Oh, and the feeling of digust and hatred is mutual." Gorsefeather snarled. The huge calico tom narrowed his eyes and lashed his tail furiously.
"It's a good thing we never had a litter of kits, Dovecloud. If we had, they would have been horrifying." Gorsefeather snarled. "Quillkit, Gorsekit, Charredkit, Cinderkit, and Flickerkit will be great warriors, unlike your litter. And Lilypelt is a great mother and mate, unlike you ever were." He spat. "And even if I did love you once, it could never have been. Seeing as, Singenight, Sorrelskip and I had been planning the takeover for more moons than you could ever count. I couldn't have any....distractions now could I?" Gorsefeather snarled.

Momotaro
January 10th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Spottedfern for Goldenpaw's Mentor?

Name/link: Spottedfern (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/spottedfern.html)
Ppd: 4.81
RP example: Gorsefeather gasped in pain as his ex-mate scratched his muzzle. Blood spurted from the fresh wound and he held back a wince. She says all this....and yet.....she thinks it will affect me.. Gorsefeather unsheathed his claws and curled his lips back into a snarl. "Dovecloud, I am no kittypet. I am ashamed that you think so little of me. And by the way, you were never the love in my life." He hissed. Gorsefeather leaped forward and aimed a blow at her ear. He lept back and bared his teeth. "Maybe you should have thought to tell me about your family! Unlike you, I never had one! Singenight and Sorrelskip were all I had. Then, I had a family with Lilypelt. I love my kits...more than I could ever love you." Gorsefeather snarled. The calico tom lunged forward, teeth bared. Gorsefeather swiped a paw towards the front legs, trying to knock Dovecloud off of her paws. "Oh, and the feeling of digust and hatred is mutual." Gorsefeather snarled. The huge calico tom narrowed his eyes and lashed his tail furiously.
"It's a good thing we never had a litter of kits, Dovecloud. If we had, they would have been horrifying." Gorsefeather snarled. "Quillkit, Gorsekit, Charredkit, Cinderkit, and Flickerkit will be great warriors, unlike your litter. And Lilypelt is a great mother and mate, unlike you ever were." He spat. "And even if I did love you once, it could never have been. Seeing as, Singenight, Sorrelskip and I had been planning the takeover for more moons than you could ever count. I couldn't have any....distractions now could I?" Gorsefeather snarled.

Oh I love her, she's so sweet, maybe she could help convince Goldenpaw that she's not useless as well as mentor her? She seems like the type of cat to do that, anyway, accepted!

Sage
January 10th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Oh I love her, she's so sweet, maybe she could help convince Goldenpaw that she's not useless as well as mentor her? She seems like the type of cat to do that, anyway, accepted!
Thanks so much!
I'm glad you like her. And Spottedfern does seem like someone who would help Goldenpaw find herself useful. c:

Teza
January 10th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Sure, but no love interests, Bumbleleap already has a mate, it's Maplefall. Best freind sounds nice, but let's RP relationship.

Kk :3 where at? Who starts?

Momotaro
January 11th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Kk :3 where at? Who starts?

Maybe in shadowclan territory? They could be hunting separately and they bump into each over. Could you post first?

Teza
January 11th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Maybe in shadowclan territory? They could be hunting separately and they bump into each over. Could you post first?

Of course xD

MaskedBandits
January 15th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Name: Lightpaw (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=61&pictureid=215) Aplying for Goldenpaw's bestie
PPD: I'm assuming that means Posts Per Day...? If so then about 5/6, give or take a few
RP Sample: (Taken from Home of the Split Siblings) The presence of Blade's fur against her own was comforting, and Fria looked down to see all their kits suckling. They're so handsome, and beautiful... and they'll only become more as they grow! In the back of her mind was where her worried grew, but she tried to push them down. Worries of Blade not seeing their kits grow up... worries that her Twolegs would take them away... worries that they'd get hurt. Worries that cross every mother's mind when they look at their firstborn children. But they will be ok. Blade and I will protect them... with our lives, if we have to. She pressed her nose to his, leaning her head against his shoulder. "This moment can't get any better," She murmured, closing her eyes.

Could they possibly go to the Gathering together?

Momotaro
January 15th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Name: Lightpaw (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=61&pictureid=215) Aplying for Goldenpaw's bestie
PPD: I'm assuming that means Posts Per Day...? If so then about 5/6, give or take a few
RP Sample: (Taken from Home of the Split Siblings) The presence of Blade's fur against her own was comforting, and Fria looked down to see all their kits suckling. They're so handsome, and beautiful... and they'll only become more as they grow! In the back of her mind was where her worried grew, but she tried to push them down. Worries of Blade not seeing their kits grow up... worries that her Twolegs would take them away... worries that they'd get hurt. Worries that cross every mother's mind when they look at their firstborn children. But they will be ok. Blade and I will protect them... with our lives, if we have to. She pressed her nose to his, leaning her head against his shoulder. "This moment can't get any better," She murmured, closing her eyes.

Could they possibly go to the Gathering together?

I really like Lightpaw! Accepted. And yes, they can go to the Gathering together.

MaskedBandits
January 15th, 2017, 09:03 AM
I really like Lightpaw! Accepted. And yes, they can go to the Gathering together.

Cool, thanks!! :bloomingrose:

wren
January 21st, 2017, 09:37 AM
I will edit this.

Shadowclan

Maplefall*, female, straight.
Best freinds!, more expierined queen who can help her with her kits, friends, enemies, apprentice (once her kits are 6 moons, they're 2 moons now.)

Best freinds, apprentice. Friends, enemies.

Leapkit, Reddenedkit, and Mistkit.* female/male/male, straight, pan, asexual.

Mentors, (mentor for Mistkit must be blind or partly blind, and possible dark forest mentor for Mistkit once I get permission), crush (Only for Reddenedkit and Leapkit.) Best friends, freiends, and bullies, (for Reddenedkit.)

Windclan.

Best freinds, mate (must be able to help foster father her three adoptive kits), senpai, (for a small while.)

Blazingeyes, male, Asexual

best friend, freinds.

Thunderclan.

Best freind, rival, cats she respects, mate.

Skyclan,

Hopefang, male, gay.

Best freind, fleeting crushes, cat who bullies him. (Beware, the bully will get a severe beating from his brother, Inkclaw

Inkclaw, male, asexual.

Best freind, cats he respects.

Riverclam,

*will be updated later*

Dusk Syndicate.

Gold,

Best friend, abusive mate, possible kits.

Form:

Name/link:
Ppd:
RP example:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Ppd:
RP example:

Roleplay form:

My character:
Your character:
Ppd:
RP example:
What are they doing?:

Yay it's done.

Would gold mind if her friend is a male?

Momotaro
January 21st, 2017, 09:41 AM
Wolf

Thats a good idea, it would actually be quite good if his freind was male, possibly he could help him stand up to his abusive mate?

wren
January 21st, 2017, 10:04 AM
Wolf

Thats a good idea, it would actually be quite good if his freind was male, possibly he could help him stand up to his abusive mate?

Ajax is quite violent so he'd do more then help stand up to his mate. He would problably kill her/him if need be. He is friends with singe too if that says anything about his personality and friendship types. Hopefully gold and keep up with him.

Momotaro
January 21st, 2017, 10:10 AM
Ajax is quite violent so he'd do more then help stand up to his mate. He would problably kill her/him if need be. He is friends with singe too if that says anything about his personality and friendship types. Hopefully gold and keep up with him.

Probably, once Ajax earns his trust Gold will die, be tortured, break the syndicate code, and do anything for him, can we RP their relationship out? Also, could I see his character site so I can have more info on him?

wren
January 21st, 2017, 10:17 AM
Probably, once Ajax earns his trust Gold will die, be tortured, break the syndicate code, and do anything for him, can we RP their relationship out? Also, could I see his character site so I can have more info on him?

Poor gold. Ajax isn't worthy of such a friendship XD I think that will be interesting though. Still working on a site for him but I can link you too his finder which has some information on him.

Momotaro
January 21st, 2017, 10:20 AM
Poor gold. Ajax isn't worthy of such a friendship XD I think that will be interesting though. Still working on a site for him but I can link you too his finder which has some information on him.

Ok, I'll be back in a minute!

wren
January 21st, 2017, 10:21 AM
Ok, I'll be back in a minute!

http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3295
Here we are

Momotaro
January 21st, 2017, 10:23 AM
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3295
Here we are

Hmm, he seems like a good fit, maybe we can start of in the territory with Ajax saving Gold from a badger? Just spitballing ideas here!

wren
January 21st, 2017, 10:25 AM
Hmm, he seems like a good fit, maybe we can start of in the territory with Ajax saving Gold from a badger? Just spitballing ideas here!

Yeah! Let's do it. Ajax will have to be cloned though, he is roleplaying with singe currently in the clearing so let's go to the territory! Mind posting first? I'm keeping up with like 8 roleplays right now

Momotaro
January 21st, 2017, 10:26 AM
Yeah! Let's do it. Ajax will have to be cloned though, he is roleplaying with singe currently in the clearing so let's go to the territory! Mind posting first? I'm keeping up with like 8 roleplays right now

Sure, I would pass out if I had to keep track of that many!

wren
January 21st, 2017, 10:29 AM
Sure, I would pass out if I had to keep track of that many!

I'm almost at that point XD but I think I will drop some.. Though I do enjoy being yet and what not.

Momotaro
January 22nd, 2017, 09:58 AM
bumpy mc bump face

Panic
January 22nd, 2017, 10:05 AM
Form:

Name/link: Pigeonfeather (http://fenrispaws.weebly.com/pigeonfeather.html)
Ppd: 2.68
Role wanted: one of Hopefang's crushes and/or cat Inkclaw respects
RP example: fram shadowclan training area, pg. 19

"Y-yeah." He padded over to where she pointed- his amber eyes taking in the scene. He lowered onto his haunches in front of the stone before releasing and flying forward- right past the rock and into the ground behind it. He got up quickly, shaking the snow off of him and apologizing to Squirrelleap. "Sorry, sorry..."

Momotaro
January 22nd, 2017, 10:15 AM
Form:

Name/link: Pigeonfeather (http://fenrispaws.weebly.com/pigeonfeather.html)
Ppd: 2.68
Role wanted: one of Hopefang's crushes and/or cat Inkclaw respects
RP example: fram shadowclan training area, pg. 19

"Y-yeah." He padded over to where she pointed- his amber eyes taking in the scene. He lowered onto his haunches in front of the stone before releasing and flying forward- right past the rock and into the ground behind it. He got up quickly, shaking the snow off of him and apologizing to Squirrelleap. "Sorry, sorry..."

Hopefang is gay, but Pigeonfeather can be a best friend. Accepted for cat Inkclaw respects. Do you want to role play Pigeonfeather and Hopefang now, or later?

Momotaro
January 22nd, 2017, 12:00 PM
Bump.....

Panic
January 22nd, 2017, 12:12 PM
Hopefang is gay, but Pigeonfeather can be a best friend. Accepted for cat Inkclaw respects. Do you want to role play Pigeonfeather and Hopefang now, or later?

my bad best friend is cool and if you're on we can roleplay now.

Momotaro
January 22nd, 2017, 12:33 PM
my bad best friend is cool and if you're on we can roleplay now.
Do you mind if we could do Hopefang and Pigeonfeather? Possibly just chatting in the clearing?

Panic
January 22nd, 2017, 07:40 PM
Do you mind if we could do Hopefang and Pigeonfeather? Possibly just chatting in the clearing?

sure if you're here rn

TwilightpawTheSmolBean
January 23rd, 2017, 03:31 AM
I will edit this.

Shadowclan

Best freinds!, more expierined queen who can help her with her kits, friends, enemies, apprentice (once her kits are 6 moons, they're 2 moons now.)

Mentors, (mentor for Mistkit must be blind or partly blind, and dark forest mentor for Mistkit), crush (Only for Reddenedkit and Leapkit.) Best friends, freiends, and bullies, (for Reddenedkit.)

Windclan.

Best freinds, mate (must be able to help foster father her three adoptive kits), senpai, (for a small while.)

best friend, freinds.

Thunderclan.

Skyclan,

Hopefang, male, gay.

Best freind, fleeting crushes, cat who bullies him. (Beware, the bully will get a severe beating from his brother, Inkclaw

Inkclaw, male, asexual.

Riverclam,

Foxkit, WIP

Mother, future mentor, father, siblings.

Love interest, freinds, dark forest mentor.

Dusk Syndicate.

Form:

Name/link:
Ppd:
Role wanted:
RP example:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Ppd:
RP example:

Roleplay form:

My character:
Your character:
Ppd:
RP example:
What are they doing?:

Yay it's done.

Name/link: Twilightpaw (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=467&pictureid=1832)
Ppd: 14.53
Role wanted: Bumbleleap's Apprentice
RP example: (i took this from our rp with Twilightpaw and Mistkit, because thats the only rp i've done on here so far.) "Twilightpaw smiled at Mistkit. "I hope I get to mentor you too." Twilightpaw said happily. She didn't really like most of the cats in her clan, because she had been doing things alone for most of her life, but there were a few cats that she could tolerate and be friends with. She wanted to be a mentor one day too, so she knew she'd have to get used to talking to her clanmates sometime."

Momotaro
January 23rd, 2017, 09:58 AM
Name/link: Twilightpaw (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=467&pictureid=1832)
Ppd: 14.53
Role wanted: Bumbleleap's Apprentice
RP example: (i took this from our rp with Twilightpaw and Mistkit, because thats the only rp i've done on here so far.) "Twilightpaw smiled at Mistkit. "I hope I get to mentor you too." Twilightpaw said happily. She didn't really like most of the cats in her clan, because she had been doing things alone for most of her life, but there were a few cats that she could tolerate and be friends with. She wanted to be a mentor one day too, so she knew she'd have to get used to talking to her clanmates sometime."

The link is supposed to lead to your character site if you had one, as I need to know the personality, but since I'm rping with that character right now it's ok. Anyway, accepted!

TwilightpawTheSmolBean
January 23rd, 2017, 10:02 AM
The link is supposed to lead to your character site if you had one, as I need to know the personality, but since I'm rping with that character right now it's ok. Anyway, accepted!

Thanks!

Momotaro
January 23rd, 2017, 10:18 AM
sure if you're here rn

Ok, when your back quote me saying 'yes' or 'no', then we'll RP.

Slash-GNR
January 23rd, 2017, 10:20 AM
I will edit this.

Shadowclan

Mentors, (mentor for Mistkit must be blind or partly blind, and dark forest mentor for Mistkit), crush (Only for Reddenedkit and Leapkit.) Best friends, freiends, and bullies, (for Reddenedkit.)

Windclan.

best friend, freinds.

Thunderclan.

Skyclan,

Hopefang, male, gay.

Inkclaw, male, asexual.

Riverclam,

Foxkit, WIP

Dusk Syndicate.

Form:

Name/link:
Ppd:
Role wanted:
RP example:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Ppd:
RP example:

Roleplay form:

My character:
Your character:
Ppd:
RP example:
What are they doing?:

Yay it's done.

Name/link: Badgerkit/ http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3485 (missing a few things, but it has the things you need)
Ppd: 38.08 (last time I checked)
Role wanted: Reddenedkit's crush
RP example: Dewpatch sat in the back. She preferred to observe rather than do. She held her head high to honor Starclan and her own clan, Riverclan. She perked her ears at paw steps coming towards her. She then turned her head toward the voice. It sounded familiar. She turned her head to see the tom she met at the border. Her heart stopped and she swallowed. Her body began to tingle. She didn't know why. May be it was the fear she had that he would harm her after her bad attitude toward him on their first meeting. She dipped her head though, "Hello," she mewed. "We are at truce, so sorry, you can't get even with me from last time," she said with little emotion. However, she felt a lot of things with in her at that moment. She turned away, but then turned back, "I never did get your name. You were to busy running your mouth," she mewed.

Momotaro
January 23rd, 2017, 10:25 AM
Name/link: Badgerkit/ http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3485 (missing a few things, but it has the things you need)
Ppd: 38.08 (last time I checked)
Role wanted: Reddenedkit's crush
RP example: Dewpatch sat in the back. She preferred to observe rather than do. She held her head high to honor Starclan and her own clan, Riverclan. She perked her ears at paw steps coming towards her. She then turned her head toward the voice. It sounded familiar. She turned her head to see the tom she met at the border. Her heart stopped and she swallowed. Her body began to tingle. She didn't know why. May be it was the fear she had that he would harm her after her bad attitude toward him on their first meeting. She dipped her head though, "Hello," she mewed. "We are at truce, so sorry, you can't get even with me from last time," she said with little emotion. However, she felt a lot of things with in her at that moment. She turned away, but then turned back, "I never did get your name. You were to busy running your mouth," she mewed.

I like her, her feisty personality balances Reddenedkits soft, calm, and shy one! Accepted, when do you want to RP?

Slash-GNR
January 23rd, 2017, 10:30 AM
I like her, her feisty personality balances Reddenedkits soft, calm, and shy one! Accepted, when do you want to RP?

we can rp now, cane you post first plz?

Momotaro
January 23rd, 2017, 10:37 AM
we can rp now, cane you post first plz?
Ok, it's be in the Shadowclan nursery.

Slash-GNR
January 23rd, 2017, 10:38 AM
Ok, it's be in the Shadowclan nursery.

kk :D

Nightpool
January 23rd, 2017, 12:07 PM
Name/link: Briar (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=144405&postcount=7)
Ppd: 4.91
Role wanted: Love Interest
RP example: Briar crept through the bracken, his slender, brown frame flickering. He sparingly took a scrap of food from the dumpster, and gorged it down hastily. After his measly meal, he continued to pad through the wooded thicket. He glanced around, wincing as he heard pawsteps approach him. The rogue cowered down, his tail twitching with unease. His paws moved nimbly, and his honey-gold eyes, dashed with a silver rim, narrowed. He saw his usurper, and he gasped with surprise. "No, Sock... I'm so sorry, don't do this to me..." he begged, but the burly cat rounded on him. "Well," he cackled horribly, "I'm not." Briar saw a flash of claws, but he blocked, successfully slashing at the opposing feline's jugular. Sock grunted, withstanding the injury, and snapped at Briar's flank. The rogue turned tail and fled, leaving the black-and-white tom, Sock, to collapse. (Sock is an NPC)
Maple's Cat: Spottedsong

Momotaro
January 23rd, 2017, 12:16 PM
Name/link: Briar (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=144405&postcount=7)
Ppd: 4.91
Role wanted: Love Interest
RP example: Briar crept through the bracken, his slender, brown frame flickering. He sparingly took a scrap of food from the dumpster, and gorged it down hastily. After his measly meal, he continued to pad through the wooded thicket. He glanced around, wincing as he heard pawsteps approach him. The rogue cowered down, his tail twitching with unease. His paws moved nimbly, and his honey-gold eyes, dashed with a silver rim, narrowed. He saw his usurper, and he gasped with surprise. "No, Sock... I'm so sorry, don't do this to me..." he begged, but the burly cat rounded on him. "Well," he cackled horribly, "I'm not." Briar saw a flash of claws, but he blocked, successfully slashing at the opposing feline's jugular. Sock grunted, withstanding the injury, and snapped at Briar's flank. The rogue turned tail and fled, leaving the black-and-white tom, Sock, to collapse. (Sock is an NPC)
Maple's Cat: Spottedsong

Hmm,i think we should start out with them being freinds then see if they have a good enough relationship to be mates, (Spottedsong isn't one to break the code, so if they become mates Briar he will probably have to join Thunderclan.) When are you available to rp him?

Nightpool
January 23rd, 2017, 12:44 PM
Hmm,i think we should start out with them being freinds then see if they have a good enough relationship to be mates, (Spottedsong isn't one to break the code, so if they become mates Briar he will probably have to join Thunderclan.) When are you available to rp him?

He can try and join ThunderClan. (His name would be Briarpelt then) I'm available to roleplay him at any time, even right now. And yes, they can be friends first!

Momotaro
January 23rd, 2017, 12:46 PM
He can try and join ThunderClan. (His name would be Briarpelt then) I'm available to roleplay him at any time, even right now. And yes, they can be friends first!

where do you want to rp them? If its ok the tunnels, as Spottedsong would want to keep these meetings as secret as possible, ill create the thread if you want.

Nightpool
January 24th, 2017, 06:37 AM
where do you want to rp them? If its ok the tunnels, as Spottedsong would want to keep these meetings as secret as possible, ill create the thread if you want.

sure! that'd be great~

seasalt
January 24th, 2017, 07:04 AM
Name/link:
Mossdrop
Ppd:
4.17/ 9/10
Role wanted:
Spottedsong's Best Friend/ Cat she respects?

RP Example:
Barkskip/Dutchess/Petal - Private Pg. 1
Dutchess was usually always their for her friend, reminding her to clean her paws, or something simple, or big. She didn't want her friend to be stuck outside, and get into some trouble, which was what usually what had happened in the past. She licked at her fur, grooming while she listened, snapping up to hear one simple word. "A forest cat?" The sentence made wary, and made her think of her former mate. Dutchess was afraid of what she was going to say next. Oh dear, this wasn't going to be good. She remembered her past experiences with clan cats, and she had kits with a Skyclan Warrior. [I]Duststorm.. She thought, with a sigh, tail twitching at the memory, optics glistening with sadness, and annoyance.
Thunderclan...not Skyclan, but a clan, nonetheless. At least it isn't Skyc-- Dutchess was even more wary now, when the word, Skyclan was spoken, well, more frightened, than anything. "Skyclan?" She repeated, eyes narrowed, her orbs glistening with memories of the past, regret, anger, fear and worry for her friend. "Petal, I'd recommend not to go into the forest, for a while, forest cats, are a bit dangerous, and can get you in situations you don't want! Trust me with this one, I know very well.." The cream and brownish tabby lectured, anger snapping into her tone, and a consent worry for her. She knew the result, and she didn't want to whatever happened to her, happen to Petal. She was young, and naive, and that would be...she couldn't even think of what would happen! Dutchess shook her head. "Just, don't go back their, well, I wouldn't if I were you...." She warned her, before going quiet, head shaking in worry. Oh dear, lets hope she doesn't get intertwined with anything...tricky, and impossible to get out of.. If she did, she would help, anyways so if she did.....Dutchess would be their, and that was a fact.

Momotaro
January 24th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Name/link:
Mossdrop
Ppd:
4.17/ 9/10
Role wanted:
Spottedsong's Best Friend/ Cat she respects?

RP Example:
Barkskip/Dutchess/Petal - Private Pg. 1
Dutchess was usually always their for her friend, reminding her to clean her paws, or something simple, or big. She didn't want her friend to be stuck outside, and get into some trouble, which was what usually what had happened in the past. She licked at her fur, grooming while she listened, snapping up to hear one simple word. "A forest cat?" The sentence made wary, and made her think of her former mate. Dutchess was afraid of what she was going to say next. Oh dear, this wasn't going to be good. She remembered her past experiences with clan cats, and she had kits with a Skyclan Warrior. [I]Duststorm.. She thought, with a sigh, tail twitching at the memory, optics glistening with sadness, and annoyance.
Thunderclan...not Skyclan, but a clan, nonetheless. At least it isn't Skyc-- Dutchess was even more wary now, when the word, Skyclan was spoken, well, more frightened, than anything. "Skyclan?" She repeated, eyes narrowed, her orbs glistening with memories of the past, regret, anger, fear and worry for her friend. "Petal, I'd recommend not to go into the forest, for a while, forest cats, are a bit dangerous, and can get you in situations you don't want! Trust me with this one, I know very well.." The cream and brownish tabby lectured, anger snapping into her tone, and a consent worry for her. She knew the result, and she didn't want to whatever happened to her, happen to Petal. She was young, and naive, and that would be...she couldn't even think of what would happen! Dutchess shook her head. "Just, don't go back their, well, I wouldn't if I were you...." She warned her, before going quiet, head shaking in worry. Oh dear, lets hope she doesn't get intertwined with anything...tricky, and impossible to get out of.. If she did, she would help, anyways so if she did.....Dutchess would be their, and that was a fact.

I like Mossdrop, but she would probably be just a cat that Spottedsong respects and just a close freind, as despite being snobby and aggressive, has a strong moral compass. She would never be Mossdrops best freind, as she would always feel slightly uneasy about her, but since Mossdrop is a sly deceiving cat, they could manage to trick Spottedsong to trust her? Eh, just spitballing ideas here.

When do you want to RP them? And what will they be doing?

seasalt
January 24th, 2017, 06:21 PM
I like Mossdrop, but she would probably be just a cat that Spottedsong respects and just a close friend, as despite being snobby and aggressive, has a strong moral compass. She would never be Mossdrops best friend, as she would always feel slightly uneasy about her, but since Mossdrop is a sly deceiving cat, they could manage to trick Spottedsong to trust her? Eh, just spitballing ideas here.

When do you want to RP them? And what will they be doing?

Yeah, Mossdrop isn't one for friends all that much, and only cats that she thinks are worthy of friendship. And, yeah, she would probably trick her in some way.

For roleplays not sure, but you can sign up on my roleplay tracker whenever you do want to roleplay.

Momotaro
January 28th, 2017, 03:12 AM
Bump

Momotaro
January 29th, 2017, 03:14 AM
Bump

whippoorwill
January 29th, 2017, 05:28 AM
Name/link: Juniperfoot (http://waluigiwco.weebly.com/juniperfoot.html)
Ppd: 4.74
Role wanted: Either Leapkit or Reddenedkit's apprentice? If Reddenedkit's, she could try 'toughening' her up, with varied results.

RP example: Juniperfoot opened her jaws, taking in the forests' various scents. She grit her teeth in frustration when that technique failed. The smell of her clan-mates, wet snow and the occasional bird wafted through the air, said bird flapping it's black, delicious body into the sky. Juniperfoot lowered her lithe body to the ground, chilled against the icy snow, and crawled across the ground carefully, making sure to mute her pawsteps. Suddenly, with a small blast of wind, she caught the scent of fresh-kill dancing in the air. Her head cocked to the left, body still prone and silent. A fox-length away, a small mouse twitched, grooming it's body and shivering against the cold. It was thin, pathetically small due to it's own food shortages, but it was still food, and Juniperfoot wasn't so stupid as to just let this opportunity pass by. After a few, agonizingly tense seconds of crawling, Juniperfoot focused her weight on her hind-legs, and, with intent to kill, she lifted her tail and leaped off the ground. She landed straight on the mouse, holding it captive under her paws. After a quick bite to the neck, Juniperfoot sent silent thanks to Starclan, feeling a surge of relief and pride. The she-cat returned to camp. Hopefully a kit or two would benefit from this morsel.

Name/link: Lilacpaw (http://waluigiwco.weebly.com/lilacpaw.html)
Role wanted: Petalpaw's friend (time for Lilacpaw to suffer:3c)
RP example: above
The Eye Of The Storm

Momotaro
January 29th, 2017, 05:42 AM
Name/link: Juniperfoot (http://waluigiwco.weebly.com/juniperfoot.html)
Role wanted: Either Leapkit or Reddenedkit's apprentice? If Reddenedkit's, she could try 'toughening' her up, with varied results.

RP example: Juniperfoot opened her jaws, taking in the forests' various scents. She grit her teeth in frustration when that technique failed. The smell of her clan-mates, wet snow and the occasional bird wafted through the air, said bird flapping it's black, delicious body into the sky. Juniperfoot lowered her lithe body to the ground, chilled against the icy snow, and crawled across the ground carefully, making sure to mute her pawsteps. Suddenly, with a small blast of wind, she caught the scent of fresh-kill dancing in the air. Her head cocked to the left, body still prone and silent. A fox-length away, a small mouse twitched, grooming it's body and shivering against the cold. It was thin, pathetically small due to it's own food shortages, but it was still food, and Juniperfoot wasn't so stupid as to just let this opportunity pass by. After a few, agonizingly tense seconds of crawling, Juniperfoot focused her weight on her hind-legs, and, with intent to kill, she lifted her tail and leaped off the ground. She landed straight on the mouse, holding it captive under her paws. After a quick bite to the neck, Juniperfoot sent silent thanks to Starclan, feeling a surge of relief and pride. The she-cat returned to camp. Hopefully a kit or two would benefit from this morsel.

Name/link: Lilacpaw (http://waluigiwco.weebly.com/lilacpaw.html)
Role wanted: Petalpaw's friend (time for Lilacpaw to suffer:3c)
RP example: above
The Eye Of The Storm

Poor Lilacpaw! I'd say that Juniperfoot should mentor Redenedkit, anyway, when do you want to RP Petal and Lilac?

whippoorwill
January 29th, 2017, 07:07 AM
Poor Lilacpaw! I'd say that Juniperfoot should mentor Redenedkit, anyway, when do you want to RP Petal and Lilac?

haha, sounds good! EDIT: I can make a starter post but ill prolly have to go to bed after that. ill make one in clearing

Momotaro
January 29th, 2017, 07:10 AM
haha, sounds good! EDIT: I can make a starter post but ill prolly have to go to bed after that. ill make one in clearing

ok.

Momotaro
January 29th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Bump

ameko
January 29th, 2017, 02:43 PM
I didn't feel like taking the time to see if the roles I applied for were taken. Oops.

Name/link: Laurelpaw (http://alluringtragedy.weebly.com/laurelpaw.html)
Ppd: .85 due to hiatus back in December
Role wanted: Love interest/friend of Goldenpaw
RP example: The length depends on who I'm roleplaying with. It's normally like from 5 to 10 lines.
Barely audible thumps of small, black paws on the moor. A barely audible intake of air; a barely audible exhale. Everything about him just had to be barely audible. The young, generally uncomfortable apprentice had always spent the majority of his life being barely audible. Ravenpaw always made sure to lurk in the background, keeping away from any type of attention on him. To be noticed by more than a few cats at a time would be a disaster for him. Ravenpaw trekked along the grassy landscape, his mind eerily peaceful for the time being. His thoughts tended to become a trainwreck and cause a catastrophe in his head, but for now, it seemed that all was well. He hadn't had any more emotional outbursts, but he was feeling considerably more lonely as of late. He was avoiding one of his close friends, Softpaw (roleplayer- @/hidden.freckled) due to the fact that Ravenpaw had started to become much more comfortable around her than he was used to, which was no doubt shocking for him. Forming close relationships was not an effortless task for the poor apprentice.

With a gasp, Ravenpaw's mind jolted itself back into order as his paw got caught in a hidden hole in the ground, causing the black tom to stumble. Paw throbbing, he began to search the moor once again for his mentor. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Morningbreeze with what looked like a friend of his. "Oh, great," he sighed. He thought about turning and heading back to camp, but, well, the moor was a pretty wide open place. His mentor and his friend were bound to see him, anyway. With all the courage he could muster, Ravenpaw padded behind the two warriors, pausing a few foxlengths away. "I, uh..." he started, "I, was, um, looking for you, Morningbreeze. I-I-I don't really want to, well... interrupt you two, but, I thought we could train, or, uh, something. Patrol, maybe, seeing as you have a clanmate with you..." Shuffling his paws and hoping that they heard him, eyes cast downward, he whispered, "Sorry for interrupting." Ravenpaw didn't want to be any trouble, but he had hoped that they could've done something besides fighting. He had no idea that there would likely be a gathering soon.

Name/link: Littlekit (http://alluringtragedy.weebly.com/littlekit.html)
Role wanted: Friend of Petalpaw

(also, we should definitely roleplay hopefang/acornflash sometime)

Momotaro
January 30th, 2017, 10:41 AM
I didn't feel like taking the time to see if the roles I applied for were taken. Oops.

Name/link: Laurelpaw (http://alluringtragedy.weebly.com/laurelpaw.html)
Ppd: .85 due to hiatus back in December
Role wanted: Love interest/friend of Goldenpaw
RP example: The length depends on who I'm roleplaying with. It's normally like from 5 to 10 lines.
Barely audible thumps of small, black paws on the moor. A barely audible intake of air; a barely audible exhale. Everything about him just had to be barely audible. The young, generally uncomfortable apprentice had always spent the majority of his life being barely audible. Ravenpaw always made sure to lurk in the background, keeping away from any type of attention on him. To be noticed by more than a few cats at a time would be a disaster for him. Ravenpaw trekked along the grassy landscape, his mind eerily peaceful for the time being. His thoughts tended to become a trainwreck and cause a catastrophe in his head, but for now, it seemed that all was well. He hadn't had any more emotional outbursts, but he was feeling considerably more lonely as of late. He was avoiding one of his close friends, Softpaw (roleplayer- @/hidden.freckled) due to the fact that Ravenpaw had started to become much more comfortable around her than he was used to, which was no doubt shocking for him. Forming close relationships was not an effortless task for the poor apprentice.

With a gasp, Ravenpaw's mind jolted itself back into order as his paw got caught in a hidden hole in the ground, causing the black tom to stumble. Paw throbbing, he began to search the moor once again for his mentor. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Morningbreeze with what looked like a friend of his. "Oh, great," he sighed. He thought about turning and heading back to camp, but, well, the moor was a pretty wide open place. His mentor and his friend were bound to see him, anyway. With all the courage he could muster, Ravenpaw padded behind the two warriors, pausing a few foxlengths away. "I, uh..." he started, "I, was, um, looking for you, Morningbreeze. I-I-I don't really want to, well... interrupt you two, but, I thought we could train, or, uh, something. Patrol, maybe, seeing as you have a clanmate with you..." Shuffling his paws and hoping that they heard him, eyes cast downward, he whispered, "Sorry for interrupting." Ravenpaw didn't want to be any trouble, but he had hoped that they could've done something besides fighting. He had no idea that there would likely be a gathering soon.

Name/link: Littlekit (http://alluringtragedy.weebly.com/littlekit.html)
Role wanted: Friend of Petalpaw

(also, we should definitely roleplay hopefang/acornflash sometime)

Accepted, when do you want RP? (Yes we should.... Do you want to now?)

Serendipity
January 30th, 2017, 11:03 AM
I will edit this.

Shadowclan

Best freinds, Friends, enemies.

Mentor for Mistkit and Leapkit, Darkforest mentor for Mistkit, crush (Only for Leapkit.) Best friends, freiends, and bullies, (bullies are for Reddenedkit.)

Windclan.

best friend, freinds.

Thunderclan.

Best freind, rival, cats she respects, .

Skyclan,

Hopefang, male, gay.

Inkclaw, male, asexual.

Riverclam,

Foxkit, WIP

Dusk Syndicate.

Loners, Rouges, and Kittypet.

Chesnut, male, straight.

Plot... http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3513

Form:

Name/link:
Ppd:
Role wanted:
RP example:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Ppd:
RP example:

Roleplay form:

My character:
Your character:
Ppd:
RP example:
What are they doing?:

Yay it's done.

Name: Leafheart // Stonekit (paw)
Personality: TBRP'D
Appearance: http://orig05.deviantart.net/562e/f/2010/362/4/e/my_warrior_cat_leafheart_by_kittenlover99-d35wi6m.png // http://img04.deviantart.net/7a62/i/2015/259/5/d/oc_reference__stonekit_paw_____by_riverspirit456-d7m25f5.png
Ppd: ???
RP example: Leafheart crouched beside the entrance to the nursery, watching Stonekit play with her tail. She purred as her kit jumped up to land on her shoulders. She laughed, shaking him off. The small kit tumbled to the ground and started hissing. "The Evil Leafstar of Shadowclan has attacked the Marvelous Stonestar of Thunderclan!" He bared his teeth "You'll pay for this" The small kit dived for her legs, and Leafheart pretended to be knocked off balance. "No! You are too strong for me, Oh, Handsome Stonestar!"

Roleplay form:

My character: Maplefall
Your character: Leafheart // Stonekit
Ppd: ????
RP example: Look at my form
What are they doing?: Expirienced queen and best friend // Apprentice is also Leafheart's kit.

Yay it's done.

Momotaro
January 30th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Name: Leafheart // Stonekit (paw)
Personality: TBRP'D
Appearance: http://orig05.deviantart.net/562e/f/2010/362/4/e/my_warrior_cat_leafheart_by_kittenlover99-d35wi6m.png // http://img04.deviantart.net/7a62/i/2015/259/5/d/oc_reference__stonekit_paw_____by_riverspirit456-d7m25f5.png
Ppd: ???
RP example: Leafheart crouched beside the entrance to the nursery, watching Stonekit play with her tail. She purred as her kit jumped up to land on her shoulders. She laughed, shaking him off. The small kit tumbled to the ground and started hissing. "The Evil Leafstar of Shadowclan has attacked the Marvelous Stonestar of Thunderclan!" He bared his teeth "You'll pay for this" The small kit dived for her legs, and Leafheart pretended to be knocked off balance. "No! You are too strong for me, Oh, Handsome Stonestar!"

Roleplay form:

My character: Maplefall
Your character: Leafheart // Stonekit
Ppd: ????
RP example: Look at my form
What are they doing?: Expirienced queen and best friend // Apprentice is also Leafheart's kit.

Yay it's done.

Ppd:: Posts per a day, found in statistics.
And could you tell me their personality, also, Maplefall is still nursing her kits; you would have to wait about a month for Stonkit to be mentored by her.

Serendipity
January 30th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Ppd:: Posts per a day, found in statistics.
And could you tell me their personality, also, Maplefall is still nursing her kits; you would have to wait about a month for Stonkit to be mentored by her.
Iguess like, 20 PPD? Also, They're personality is the same, although Stone is a little more spicy. Maplefall is super sweet anda good mother, but but if you get on her bad side... weeell, lets just say your not lucky. Stonekit is the same but he's more quick to be angry, and no, I don't mind waiting a mont

Momotaro
February 5th, 2017, 05:43 AM
Iguess like, 20 PPD? Also, They're personality is the same, although Stone is a little more spicy. Maplefall is super sweet anda good mother, but but if you get on her bad side... weeell, lets just say your not lucky. Stonekit is the same but he's more quick to be angry, and no, I don't mind waiting a mont

Ok, do you want to start now? (Sorry for late reply, i haven't been in the mood for Roleplaying.)

Serendipity
February 5th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Ok, do you want to start now? (Sorry for late reply, i haven't been in the mood for Roleplaying.)
Sure!

Momotaro
February 7th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Sure!

I'm sorry, but I've decided to kill Maplefall off, we can still RP them, but Stonekit will not be able to o be mentored....

Momotaro
February 9th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Bump~

Momotaro
February 10th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Bump~