PDA

View Full Version : Gardeniapaw's Finder

Teza
January 8th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Ok, so I need a few things for one of my newest characters, Gardeniapaw. Now, since I'm currently completely redoing my character site, I don't have a char page for her, so I'll put her basics here.

Name: Gardeniapaw (Gardeniadawn)
Description: click | Gardeniapaw is a charcoal bengal she-cat with amber eyes and a long black tail. She is naturally thin, with big ears and slightly short legs. She has a light brown underbelly with black stripes and gray gradient to black as one goes up her body.
Personality: Gardeniapaw is very sweet to everyone she meets the first time. After that she feels like they are kin, helping them in any which way she possibly can, whether that's hunting for them, "talking" to other cats for them, or treating their wounds. She loves to help. However, the dark she-cat can be quite bossy when it comes to what she believes is the right course of action. She's extremely hard-headed, but knows when to calm down and leave what she's doing to the pros, not that she'll leave when told so that she can know what to do should the situation ever happen again. She doesn't often get her feelings hurt, knowing deep in her heart that whatever bad name or angry insult she gets called by another cat, eventually the other cat will be thankful for her help. Or at least she hopes.

.:Needs:.
Mother
Father
Siblings
.:Would Like:.
Friends
Enemies
.:Will Be Picky:.
Love Interest - I have applied Gardeniapaw to be a medicine cat apprentice, and if she gets it, then this will not be applicable. If she does not get it, however, I will come back and choose one or two lucky applicant toms to try to woo her, but that will not be until after January 31.

Form~

Name:
Role Wanted:
Personality:
Appearance:
Roleplay Sample:
PPD:

Link Form~

Name:
Role Wanted:
Link:
Roleplay Sample: