PDA

View Full Version : Kagukit finder RC

The Skeleton Prince
January 8th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Name: Kagukit // Kagupaw // Kaguspirit
Clan: Riverclan
Sexuality: Homosexual
Appearance: CLICK HERE (http://img.charahub.com/c1008963_0e6a3b610c1f5d1186cfffb471855bac.png)
Personality: Rebellious, dependable, loyal, and kind-hearted. These are just some of Kagukits traits. She is a rebellious she-kit and loves to adventure. She loves to play as a kit but as she grows up she becomes a bit more serious. She is very loyal to her clan and hopes to one day help fight to protect her clan. When it comes to friends she can be very dependable. Ever anyone should be in need she always tries her best to lend a helping paw. She maybe rebellious and playful but this molly is very kind and very loving. She is ashamed of her sexuality so that stops her from making friends easily. Though she may have good traits not everyone is purrfect. She can also be a bit narcissistic at times which can certainly sour any mood. But her kind-heartedness can lighten the blows and mood when needed.
Other: Her name is because her fur resembles that of Kagu Bird (http://www.edgeofexistence.org/birds/images/pics/Rhynochetos_jubatus_xlarge3.jpg)'s wing and she is also named after her father
Activity Level: on all day on weekends unless something comes up and im on only in the afternoon on school days

Her father is Kagu of DS but he doesnt know she exists and never will. Her mother Pumpkinpelt and all her siblings r dead so now she needs a new family

Need
Want
Optional

Adoptive mother
Adoptive Father
Friends
Bullies
Nemesis
Love interest
Best Friend

~Le Form~
Name:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Role wanted:
Activeness:
Roleplay Example:
Other:
Questions:

The Skeleton Prince
January 9th, 2017, 09:14 AM
bump pls?

The Skeleton Prince
January 11th, 2017, 08:00 AM
Bump!

The Skeleton Prince
January 12th, 2017, 10:04 AM
no one...... why does this always happen to me? no one likes my kittens ;-; this happened with splashkit so i had to turn her into an apprentice and a frozen charrie. pls guys i really wanna rp Kagukit

The Skeleton Prince
January 13th, 2017, 08:03 PM
i give up. im never posting another finder again..... 40 people look at the thread and not one person wants to even attempt to apply. So i give up.