PDA

View Full Version : Moleclaw and Flicker Finders

Maplefur
January 8th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Roles for Moleclaw filled, and I decided to make a plot for Flicker instead- I was dumb and put her plot in roleplaying resources if you're interested xD

Slash-GNR
January 8th, 2017, 12:58 PM
So I've had these two cats for some time, but never really got a chance to rp with them. I already have some ideas for them, but I need some people/cats to fill in some spots. Though please do note that I won't be able to get on super long- I'm preparing for my finals so I won't be on every day. When I do get on though I'll make sure my posts are nice and long to make up for it.

To see more information about these two, just click on their names- it'll send you to their character sites.

Moleclaw (http://mywc-ocs.weebly.com/moleclaw.html) (Skyclan)
(Please do look at his character site- it has important information about his background and personality and such.)

I'm looking for a she-cat who can take him out of the slumps, and who will eventually be his mate. We will be role playing out how they meet, and when they eventually start hanging out- though grudgingly for Moleclaw. They would have to have multiple accidental hang-outs, such as being forced on a hunting or border patrol together, or she would have to force him to do this with her, before they start hanging out more frequent. It would take some time, but after this he would admit his feelings for her. This she-cat cannot be deterred by his grumpy and icy attitude, as if she just leaves him alone he wouldn't chase after her. There are no other requirements for her personality, however. Though I would prefer that she be in Skyclan along with him.

Flicker (http://mywc-ocs.weebly.com/flicker.html) (Dusk Syndicate)

I'm looking for multiple cats for this girl. She is in the Dusk Syndicate, and just loves deceiving other cats, so I would like 2 or 3 clan cats that she meets while wandering about, and just completely fools with her looks and fake personalities. She'd definitely be getting some information out of them- though it might not be useful information, she does love knowing everything about anything so she would definitely pry. Not all of them need to be toms, as she could just pretend to be extremely friendly for a molly, so there's really no requirement here besides that I prefer they be a clan cat.

I am also looking for a clan cat that she deceives, like the others, but eventually winds up falling in love with. I'd like them to be a tom, but there is no requirement for personality or which clan they are in. She wouldn't admit right away that she likes him- it would take a couple accidental meetings, and then probably some scheduled meetings too for her to finally tell him. I would like for this tom to make her less evil, and change her into a good cat. She would possibly leave the Dusk Syndicate and try to join this tom's clan.

Roles Available:
Moleclaw's Mate
Cats Flicker Deceives (2-3)
Tom Flicker Becomes Mates With

Form:
(Character Link)
Role Wanted:
Link:
Rp Example:
Questions, Comments, Anything I Missed:

(No Character Link)
Role Wanted:
Name:
Looks:
Rp Example:

This won't be first come first served. I'd like to look over a few forms before deciding who gets what role. I'll most likely decide roles in a couple days, or once I get a decent amount of people trying out.

Role Wanted: Moleclaw's Mate

Link: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2371&highlight=Cougarleap

Rp Example: #1- Bambi stretched as she opened her blue orbs. She yawned as she blinked a few times. She lay on her two-leg's sleeping area. Freezing air nipped at her nose. She licked it. Cold. She got up and shook her long pelt as she leaped to the floor. She was in good shape for a kitty-pet. Not to fat not to skinny. Perfect size. She was also a medium sized fuzz ball, which caused her tow-legs to snuggle her a bit to often. She looked around and mewed, "Sable?" you around here?" she asked. Sable was 3 moons younger than her. She normally didn't know where the she-cat was, unless she was with her. She looked out the window and flicked her tail. Bambi loved to go outside, but she saw the white stuff on the ground and smiled. "Perfect for hunting," she mewed. She may have been a kitty-pet, but she could hunt on her own.

#2- The female looked to the boy one last time as she spread her wings and flew off the top of the building into a dive. She then had a great idea. 'What if I just turn into an ant and crawl into the facility?' she thought to herself. Ronan had a feeling that boy was lying about what the building was really for. She felt some sort of calling towards it which was strange to her. Once she reached the ground, Ronan turned into the ant she thought of. She then crawled up to the windowsill and found a crack in the frame. She wiggled herself in and then she turned back into her human self. She dusted her black spiked trench coat off and rubbed her army boots on the patch of carpet in front of the door. She didn't want to be rude. She then grabbed her trench coat's collar and pulled it forward. Then she adjusted her ball cap. She then walked forwards and called out, "Hello?" she asked as her golden eyes looked around. Her brunette hair was a bit messy. She had layers, so some of the layers got static and tended to go outwards. She looked around and caressed a few artifacts on the way in.

Questions, Comments, Anything I Missed: I do prefer to rp out the relationship as well, and I can post longer if need be.

Maplefur
January 8th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Cedar

I really like her! I'll definitely be keeping her in mind when I choose roles :)

Slash-GNR
January 8th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Cedar

I really like her! I'll definitely be keeping her in mind when I choose roles :)

Aww thank you! <3 I really want to rp her, but not many people have Skyclan cats, so I decided in order to make her active I would apply for this. Plus Moleclaw sounds like a cool guy that I think Cougarleap will like.

Maplefur
January 8th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Aww thank you! <3 I really want to rp her, but not many people have Skyclan cats, so I decided in order to make her active I would apply for this. Plus Moleclaw sounds like a cool guy that I think Cougarleap will like.

Hahah yeah I've been having the same problem for him, I dunno why there's not a lot of Skyclan cats. I'm thinking that I'll be deciding roles in like 2 or 3 days, but I'll keep you posted!

Maplefur
January 8th, 2017, 06:04 PM
bump

Maplefur
January 9th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Role Wanted: Moleclaw's Mate

Link: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2371&highlight=Cougarleap

Rp Example: #1- Bambi stretched as she opened her blue orbs. She yawned as she blinked a few times. She lay on her two-leg's sleeping area. Freezing air nipped at her nose. She licked it. Cold. She got up and shook her long pelt as she leaped to the floor. She was in good shape for a kitty-pet. Not to fat not to skinny. Perfect size. She was also a medium sized fuzz ball, which caused her tow-legs to snuggle her a bit to often. She looked around and mewed, "Sable?" you around here?" she asked. Sable was 3 moons younger than her. She normally didn't know where the she-cat was, unless she was with her. She looked out the window and flicked her tail. Bambi loved to go outside, but she saw the white stuff on the ground and smiled. "Perfect for hunting," she mewed. She may have been a kitty-pet, but she could hunt on her own.

#2- The female looked to the boy one last time as she spread her wings and flew off the top of the building into a dive. She then had a great idea. 'What if I just turn into an ant and crawl into the facility?' she thought to herself. Ronan had a feeling that boy was lying about what the building was really for. She felt some sort of calling towards it which was strange to her. Once she reached the ground, Ronan turned into the ant she thought of. She then crawled up to the windowsill and found a crack in the frame. She wiggled herself in and then she turned back into her human self. She dusted her black spiked trench coat off and rubbed her army boots on the patch of carpet in front of the door. She didn't want to be rude. She then grabbed her trench coat's collar and pulled it forward. Then she adjusted her ball cap. She then walked forwards and called out, "Hello?" she asked as her golden eyes looked around. Her brunette hair was a bit messy. She had layers, so some of the layers got static and tended to go outwards. She looked around and caressed a few artifacts on the way in.

Questions, Comments, Anything I Missed: I do prefer to rp out the relationship as well, and I can post longer if need be.

I'm just gonna accept this, cause I really like her xD

Slash-GNR
January 9th, 2017, 11:15 AM
I'm just gonna accept this, cause I really like her xD
xD haha ok, I can rp once I get out of school or if i have time today during school

Momotaro
January 9th, 2017, 11:28 AM
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]So I've had these two cats for some time, but never really got a chance to rp with them. I already have some ideas for them, but I need some people/cats to fill in some spots. Though please do note that I won't be able to get on super long- I'm preparing for my finals so I won't be on every day. When I do get on though I'll make sure my posts are nice and long to make up for it.

To see more information about these two, just click on their names- it'll send you to their character sites.

(Please do look at his character site- it has important information about his background and personality and such.)

I'm looking for a she-cat who can take him out of the slumps, and who will eventually be his mate. We will be role playing out how they meet, and when they eventually start hanging out- though grudgingly for Moleclaw. They would have to have multiple accidental hang-outs, such as being forced on a hunting or border patrol together, or she would have to force him to do this with her, before they start hanging out more frequent. It would take some time, but after this he would admit his feelings for her. This she-cat cannot be deterred by his grumpy and icy attitude, as if she just leaves him alone he wouldn't chase after her. There are no other requirements for her personality, however. Though I would prefer that she be in Skyclan along with him.

I'm looking for multiple cats for this girl. She is in the Dusk Syndicate, and just loves deceiving other cats, so I would like 2 or 3 clan cats that she meets while wandering about, and just completely fools with her looks and fake personalities. She'd definitely be getting some information out of them- though it might not be useful information, she does love knowing everything about anything so she would definitely pry. Not all of them need to be toms, as she could just pretend to be extremely friendly for a molly, so there's really no requirement here besides that I prefer they be a clan cat.

I am also looking for a clan cat that she deceives, like the others, but eventually winds up falling in love with. I'd like them to be a tom, but there is no requirement for personality or which clan they are in. She wouldn't admit right away that she likes him- it would take a couple accidental meetings, and then probably some scheduled meetings too for her to finally tell him. I would like for this tom to make her less evil, and change her into a good cat. She would possibly leave the Dusk Syndicate and try to join this tom's clan.

Roles Available: (Moleclaw's mate has been taken)

Form:
(Character Link)
Role Wanted:
Link:
Rp Example:

(No Character Link)
Role Wanted:
Name:
Looks:
Rp Example:

This won't be first come first served. I'd like to look over a few forms before deciding who gets what role. I'll most likely decide roles in a couple days, or once I get a decent amount of people trying out.
Maplefur I just realised he has a preset love intere0, I might sighn up his brother though, his name is inkclaw. sorry I forgot

Maplefur
January 9th, 2017, 02:17 PM
xD haha ok, I can rp once I get out of school or if i have time today during school

Alrighty, I'll be a bit busy this afternoon but I'll try to be on as much as I can :P

Role Wanted: Flickers mate.
Link: is in siggy, it won't copy and paste properly, the cat is Hopefang, in Skyclan.
Rp Example: Hopepaw looked up at his brother, "look Ink," he yowled, pointing at a large dead pheasant, "I caught that!"
Inkclaw looked at his brother with adoring eyes, "Good job Hope, your sure to be made a warrior soon!"
Hopepaw looked at his brother sadly, "but then I won't be able to train with you! I don't want to leave you behind!"
Ink paw touched his tail to his brothers back, "tell you what, I'll work extra hard so I can be a warrior at the same time as you, sound good?"
Hopepaw look brightened, "Yeah!"

I like Hopefang a lot! I'm just gonna wait a day or two and make sure no one else wants to try out for this :P

Momotaro
January 9th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Alrighty, I'll be a bit busy this afternoon but I'll try to be on as much as I can :P

I like Hopefang a lot! I'm just gonna wait a day or two and make sure no one else wants to try out for this :P

Good idea, but, who wouldn't like Hopefang, he's Tangle 2.0, now with even more preciousness! But yeah, there's probably over choices that are just as good or better.

Maplefur
January 10th, 2017, 07:23 PM
bump

Maplefur
January 13th, 2017, 06:48 AM
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]
Maplefur I just realised he has a preset love intere0, I might sighn up his brother though, his name is inkclaw. sorry I forgot
Ah alright hahah

Momotaro
January 13th, 2017, 07:19 AM
So I've had these two cats for some time, but never really got a chance to rp with them. I already have some ideas for them, but I need some people/cats to fill in some spots. Though please do note that I won't be able to get on super long- I'm preparing for my finals so I won't be on every day. When I do get on though I'll make sure my posts are nice and long to make up for it.

Roles Available: (Moleclaw's mate has been taken)

Form:
(Character Link)
Role Wanted:
Link:
Rp Example:

(No Character Link)
Role Wanted:
Name:
Looks:
Rp Example:

Form:
Character name: Inkclaw, Skyclan.
Role Wanted: Tom flicker falls in love with
Link: In siggy
Rp Example: You know me,
Questions, Comments, Anything I Missed: Nope

Maplefur
January 13th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Form:
Character name: Inkclaw, Skyclan.
Role Wanted: Tom flicker falls in love with
Link: In siggy
Rp Example: You know me,
Questions, Comments, Anything I Missed: Nope

Also, I made a plot for her instead. I know I told you this earlier, hahah, but just want to let you know that it's up! There's still a role open for her lover, if you'd want Inkclaw to be applied for that role, but you might want to check out the plot to make sure you're still interested- it's labeled Flicker's Secret and it's in Roleplaying Resources. I'd send you a link but it's hard to do on mobile hahah.

Momotaro
January 13th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Also, I made a plot for her instead. I know I told you this earlier, hahah, but just want to let you know that it's up! There's still a role open for her lover, if you'd want Inkclaw to be applied for that role, but you might want to check out the plot to make sure you're still interested- it's labeled Flicker's Secret and it's in Roleplaying Resources. I'd send you a link but it's hard to do on mobile hahah.

Yeah, I knew, it's just school bell rung once I posted this and my cat just died... I ha vet been able to get on.

Maplefur
January 13th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I knew, it's just school bell rung once I posted this and my cat just died... I ha vet been able to get on.

Aw sorry to hear that!

Reverie
January 13th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Role Wanted: Flicker's Mate(???)
Name: Colorless
Clan: Syndicate
Personality: loving and protective, Color will do anything for the cats he's fond with.
Looks: Below.
Rp Example: Colorless heard a yowl, he ran toward where the sound was coming from and saw and enemy cat, he hissed, biting onto her neck.