PDA

View Full Version : Binks Needs Roleplay²

zinfranny
January 7th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Bonjour, salut, heyy

I need more roleplay hhaheh :cow:

This here is my character site, http://binkswcocharacters.myfreesites.net/ Feel free to browse!
As you can see, Gyre's looking a bit sketchy at these times. Although he is already busy, feel free to arrange something with him!
Acorntuft is my little old treasure that never got roleplayed. I really want to get him rollin! I'd love to roleplay him with a really proud and nosy cat, so shoot away!
Mumblehen- he's my real treasure. I love him to biits <3 I'd love to roleplay with him, but it's a bit more complicated then that. He's my memory of Silvy... and he's kind of reserved for something really special. I'm open to chatting about something with him!
Martenkit is a big WIP. I still don't have anything written about him hahahh. He's currently busy, but I'm open to something interesting!

I love to character build! If you want to commence a huge journey with me and create characters together, I'm right on it! That's how I made Mumblehen, and god, that was the most fun I had making and roleplaying a character in all of my roleplaying experience.

(This is when you reply to the thread and return my roleplay-call)

Starfall
January 7th, 2017, 04:37 PM
@Inglewood Binks (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=206)

I'd love to rp with you~

My cat: Sootkit (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/sootkit.html)
Your cat: Acorntuft
Where: Elders den sounds fun!

The Cannibal
January 7th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Ah man, I'd love to rp with you Inglewood Binks but I don't think any of my characters would be too compatible with yours x.x

zinfranny
January 7th, 2017, 07:48 PM
starfall Let's do it! I'm sure Acorn will love Soot (; Feel free to post first

Duskflight Haha, characters don't have to be compatible to roleplay. I'm also free to make another character. It'll be good for my parched charrie site(btwurcharactersrcool)

The Cannibal
January 7th, 2017, 07:51 PM

Duskflight Haha, characters don't have to be compatible to roleplay (btwurcharactersrcool)
Well the thing I mean by incompatible is that well, I just don't see any of mine approaching yours x.x However.. Would any of your characters be willing to approach mine? Or perhaps they can get stuck together somehow like a patrol or something! Sorry, just spit-balling xD HhthankyouIlikeyourstoo

zinfranny
January 7th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Well the thing I mean by incompatible is that well, I just don't see any of mine approaching yours x.x However.. Would any of your characters be willing to approach mine? Or perhaps they can get stuck together somehow like a patrol or something! Sorry, just spit-balling xD HhthankyouIlikeyourstoo
That's a good idea! We should have two of our characters with possibly conflicting personalities get stuck together somehow!

The Cannibal
January 7th, 2017, 08:19 PM
That's a good idea! We should have two of our characters with possibly conflicting personalities get stuck together somehow!
Well Ibisprowl could probably have a rather interesting interaction with Mumblehen, both of them are rather anti-social but Ibis isn't fond of other cats and often comes off as sour and cold which conflicts with Mumble's more meek and friendly sort of personality. And just due to the fact that Ibisprowl hates hunting (he doesn't like killing the animals), maybe they could get stuck on a hunting patrol together?

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 08:23 PM
helli ill rp

my char: Shreddedlight
Your char: Mumblehen

Starfall
January 7th, 2017, 11:50 PM

Duskflight Haha, characters don't have to be compatible to roleplay. I'm also free to make another character. It'll be good for my parched charrie site(btwurcharactersrcool)
Kk

Fel
January 8th, 2017, 11:52 AM
i've got blazefeather (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=30060#post30060) who could possibly rp with gyrewind somewhere on a patrol, or maybe a friendly chat in the clearing!
i've also got my finch bby [whose page is a wip ;u;] who could rp with mumblehen or acorntuft sometime- he's really down in the dumps since his mate and one of his kits left for skyclan once they arrived, and his other kit left the clan to become a loner, so he'd probably need either a bit of advice or some sort of compassion ^^;

Teza
January 11th, 2017, 12:54 AM
I love to character build! If you want to commence a huge journey with me and create characters together, I'm right on it! That's how I made Mumblehen, and god, that was the most fun I had making and roleplaying a character in all of my roleplaying experience.

(This is when you reply to the thread and return my roleplay-call)

Say I were intersted in char building with ya, how would that work?