PDA

View Full Version : Mulberry Town

Hallowed Echo
January 6th, 2017, 09:15 PM
This is normal town with a marina and a beach. It gets hurricanes and tsunamis, but the town is prepared for Mother Nature's temper tantrums. Near all the buildings of the town is shelters. Also if you want a farm or farm or farm animals, just ask me which ones you want. So let's get the form.

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Job or School:
Pets?:
Crush/Love Interest/or Spouse:
Other:
Questions:

My form coming soon.

shark sailor
January 6th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Name: Azara Mahi
Looks: https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrTcd9eXnBY5cMAZnUPxQt.?p=anime+girl+ with+curly+brown+hair&fr=yhs-Lkry-SF01&fr2=piv-web&hspart=Lkry&hsimp=yhs-SF01&type=RVMC_80801206#id=39&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimg-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com%2F84a5f7d317f272e7ff77779 3eb3f5908%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fi1343.photobucket.com%2Fa lbums%2Fo798%2Frandomallison123%2FAnime-Girl-Brown-Hair-Green-Eyes-HD-Wallpaper_zpsce63d34a.jpg&action=click
Personality: Tbrp'd
Job or School: ... Whatever High School I guess :3
Pets?: A germ shepherd puppy named Rezona
Other:
Questions:

Hallowed Echo
January 6th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Accepted, the high school is called Marina High, mascot is Sea Lion)

Name: Jesse
Looks: Shaggy pitch black hair with blue eyes.
Personality: TBRP'D
Job or School: High school Teacher, Science teacher to be exact
Pets?: Small brown chinchilla named Rip and Black and light tan German Shepherd puppy named Gizmo
Crush/Love Interest/or Spouse: Open, if someone wants to ask.
Other: Nah
Questions: Nah

shark sailor
January 6th, 2017, 09:39 PM
(While we're on the subject of cities/towns... Echo Falls City plez X3)

Hallowed Echo
January 6th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Got it!)

Mayflower
January 6th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Accepted, the high school is called Marina High, mascot is Sea Lion)

Name: Jesse
Looks: Shaggy pitch black hair with blue eyes.
Job or School: High school Teacher, Science teacher to be exact
Pets?: Small brown chinchilla named Rip and Black and light tan German Shepherd puppy named Gizmo
Crush/Love Interest/or Spouse: Open, if someone wants to ask.
Other: Nah
Questions: Nah

Name: Kaela
Looks: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5d/0b/63/5d0b6346681d3eb6af0572b2ed03b39a.jpg)
Personality: Like an awkward, adorable person with a sharp wit and a good sense of humor.
Job or School: A barista at the local coffee shop, "Bohemian and Brews"
(Help me whyyyyy)
Pets?: She has Viva (https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/avatars/904959E4871079110030512545792_2a1b4b801d9.0.3.jpg? versionId=Bw23z1omboKxz3ui2CGYoBZfhJIBKEsL)... and then there's Otis (https://nktva42l4am2fq6f1bf2dz43-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/hilarious-dog-takes-internet-by-storm-9e873f7ce5.jpg). She also has a fox she saved after she got hit by a car, her name is Queenie (http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/22/1408729940478_wps_1_RUSHDEN_UNITED_KINGDOM_AU.jpg) .
Crush/Love Interest/or Spouse: Jesse, fiancé
Other: nope
Questions: nope

Hallowed Echo
January 6th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Accepted! Maybe Jesse could try to flirt with Kaela. Or the other way around. Once we get one more person or once I get bored we can start.)

Mayflower
January 7th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Accepted! Maybe Jesse could try to flirt with Kaela. Or the other way around. Once we get one more person or once I get bored we can start.)
I just edited it to ask for Jesse as her crush/boyfriend/fiancé/husband , and is it okay if she has a domesticated fox she saved after she got hit by a car?

Hallowed Echo
January 7th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Jesse can be her boyfriend? Also yeah having a domestic fox is good with me!

Mayflower
January 7th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Jesse can be her boyfriend? Also yeah having a domestic fox is good with me!
Okay, when do we start?

Hallowed Echo
January 7th, 2017, 11:27 PM
(Now, I'm bored. It is near the end of summer vacation when he start.)

Talulah, we are starting.
Jesse gathered the materials he needed to teach his high school science class. He packed his stuff and left to walk down the beach.

Mayflower
January 7th, 2017, 11:35 PM
(Now, I'm bored. It is near the end of summer vacation when he start.)

Talulah, we are starting.
Jesse gathered the materials he needed to teach his high school science class. He packed his stuff and left to walk down the beach.
Kaela tied her apron aroung her waist, kissed Jesse on the cheek before he left, and turned to her pets. She fed the pugs and put Queenie into a cat carrier, also grabbing her food. She turned on the radio for Viva and Otis and picked up the carrier, got in her car, and drove to the coffee shop.

(Do they share a home?)

Hallowed Echo
January 7th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Yeah. Actually, I think that Jesse should be Kaela's fiancé.)

Jesse walked down the beach, trying to relaxing. "Maybe I'll try something more fun this year! Like take one of my classes to spend a day at the beach! Heh, that will happen when I get more money." He said. He sat down in the sand, feeling the water retreat from beneath his feet. After an hour, he got up to go visit Kaela at the coffee shop. He had to stop at the house to change first.

Mayflower
January 8th, 2017, 12:03 AM

Jesse walked down the beach, trying to relaxing. "Maybe I'll try something more fun this year! Like take one of my classes to spend a day at the beach! Heh, that will happen when I get more money." He said. He sat down in the sand, feeling the water retreat from beneath his feet. After an hour, he got up to go visit Kaela at the coffee shop. He had to stop at the house to change first.
(Okay, that works. For ref, can This (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1e/c4/1d/1ec41de987d0fc4c3c196eb8559a9e10.jpg) or This (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/7f/f9/4d/7ff94d3cfcf56c2d30bcf4d1c0c655f3.jpg) or This (http://morozilnik.biz/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/small-cottage-home-cute-cozy-and-full-of-charm-a-cottage-can-fit-the-bill-for-anyone.jpg) be their house?)

Kaela parked in the coffee shop's back lot and walked in, carrying Queenie's cat carrier. She took a little hairnet and stuck it over the fox's ears, folding them back. She then put a padded brace on her shoulder and let the fox jump on, then walked out into the bustling coffee shop. She stood behind the counter and prepared people's drinks, the children petting Queenie and the adults asking about how Kaela had rescued the fox. She smiled and answered their questions as she prepared drinks.

Mayflower
January 8th, 2017, 10:48 AM

boop

Fallpotato
January 8th, 2017, 11:02 AM
This is normal town with a marina and a beach. It gets hurricanes and tsunamis, but the town is prepared for Mother Nature's temper tantrums. Near all the buildings and homes of the town. Also if you want a farm or farm or farm animals, just ask me which ones you want. So let's get the form.

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Job or School:
Pets?:
Other:
Questions:

My form coming soon.
Name Mike underwood/Jake underwood
Age both 19
Gender both M
Looks tall white skinned male with emerald green eyes/ normal height white skinned male with sapphire blue eyes
Personality Nice caring helpful for both
Job or school looking for jobs
Pets A wolf cub saved from a fox
Crush open for both
Other no
Questions no

Hallowed Echo
January 8th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Accepted!)

Mayflower
January 8th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Accepted!)
Plz replyyy =(

Fallpotato
January 8th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Mike out on some music and started doing the dishes

Jake was in his room "Ay Mike can you get me a water bottle?"

Mike grabbed one and tossed it to him

Hallowed Echo
January 8th, 2017, 11:13 AM
(Okay, that works. For ref, can This (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1e/c4/1d/1ec41de987d0fc4c3c196eb8559a9e10.jpg) or This (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/7f/f9/4d/7ff94d3cfcf56c2d30bcf4d1c0c655f3.jpg) or This (http://morozilnik.biz/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/small-cottage-home-cute-cozy-and-full-of-charm-a-cottage-can-fit-the-bill-for-anyone.jpg) be their house?)

Kaela parked in the coffee shop's back lot and walked in, carrying Queenie's cat carrier. She took a little hairnet and stuck it over the fox's ears, folding them back. She then put a padded brace on her shoulder and let the fox jump on, then walked out into the bustling coffee shop. She stood behind the counter and prepared people's drinks, the children petting Queenie and the adults asking about how Kaela had rescued the fox. She smiled and answered their questions as she prepared drinks.

Sorry, I like the second house. Hey, how about the Coffee Shop be named Queenie's Coffee? And the mascot is Queenie.)

Jesse opened the door to the coffee shop and walked in. He waited in line to get coffee and something to eat.

Mayflower
January 8th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Sorry, I like the second house. Hey, how about the Coffee Shop be named Queenie's Coffee? And the mascot is Queenie.)

Jesse opened the door to the coffee shop and walked in. He waited in line to get coffee and something to eat.
(Okay, that works)
Kaela grinned when she saw Jesse walk in and made coffees and breakfast foods quickly so she could talk to her fiancé. She laughed as Queenie jumped off her shoulder and landed on the customer first in line. The fox with a hairnet then hopped from customer to customer and finally reached Jesse. Licking his cheek, Queenie decided to stay with Master number 2 for a little bit.

Fallpotato
January 8th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Mike picked up his pet wolf. "Hello drage."

Jake walked out of his room and sat down next to his brother "find a job yet?"

Mike shook his head "no."

Hallowed Echo
January 8th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Jesse laughed, "Hey there, sweetheart." He said rubbing Queenie's head. "Are you being a good girl?" He asked, scratching under the fox's chin.

Mayflower
January 8th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Jesse laughed, "Hey there, sweetheart." He said rubbing Queenie's head. "Are you being a good girl?" He asked, scratching under the fox's chin.
Queenie made a little squeaking noise and melted, closing her eyes and enjoying the scratches. By the time Jesse had pet queenie, he was in front of the line. "Hey Jesse, what do you want today?" She grinned as Queenie sat on top of his head and stuck her tail in his face.

(I just realized how much Otis (https://nktva42l4am2fq6f1bf2dz43-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/hilarious-dog-takes-internet-by-storm-9e873f7ce5.jpg) looks like my pug, jus black instead of tan and black. xD)

Hallowed Echo
January 8th, 2017, 11:47 AM
"Just a coffee and chocolate muffin please." Jesse said, before quietly laughing as Queenie stuck her face in his face. "Do the kids here love her?" He asked Kaela.

Mayflower
January 8th, 2017, 11:55 AM
"Just a coffee and chocolate muffin please." Jesse said, before quietly laughing as Queenie stuck her face in his face. "Do the kids here love her?" He asked Kaela.
"They do, they love to pet her and play with her. The adults are just fascinated thast she's tame." Kaela put a muffin tray in the oven after taking out a freshly cooked batch and pulled one out, wrapping it in a napkin and dropping it in a take away bag. She turned to the coffee machine and grabbed a cup. "How would you like your coffee?"

Hallowed Echo
January 8th, 2017, 12:17 PM
"Just decaf please" Jesse said. "What do you tell the adults when they ask about her?" He asked, playfully booping Queenie's nose.

Hallowed Echo
January 8th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Bump for MooBaby171

Fallpotato
January 8th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Mike arrived at school and he put stuff in his locker. He grabbed his math books and went to math class.

Jake grabbed his math books and ran to class

Hallowed Echo
January 8th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Mike arrived at school and he put stuff in his locker. He grabbed his math books and went to math class.

Jake grabbed his math books and ran to class

(School hasn't started yet. It is near the end of summer break)

Fallpotato
January 8th, 2017, 08:12 PM
(School hasn't started yet. It is near the end of summer break)
Oh well then I'm just gonna say they had summer school XD)

Mayflower
January 8th, 2017, 10:10 PM
"Just decaf please" Jesse said. "What do you tell the adults when they ask about her?" He asked, playfully booping Queenie's nose.
"Just tell them the truth, I found her on the side of the road and cared for her until she was fully healed, and by then she was tamed." Kaela grinned and slid the muffin and coffee to Jesse. "School starts next week, right?"

Queenie snorted when Jesse booped her and booped him, her paw smacking his nose. She squeaked and hid in the hood of his jacket, occasionally booping him again.

(Try to quote me, okay? I get really busy on here.)

Hallowed Echo
January 9th, 2017, 07:32 AM
"Just tell them the truth, I found her on the side of the road and cared for her until she was fully healed, and by then she was tamed." Kaela grinned and slid the muffin and coffee to Jesse. "School starts next week, right?"

Queenie snorted when Jesse booped her and booped him, her paw smacking his nose. She squeaked and hid in the hood of his jacket, occasionally booping him again.

Jesse nodded, "Yeah. Hopefully, I'll get enough money to take one of my classes to spend the day at the beach. Thank you." He said grabbing the coffee and muffin. "Go to Kaela, Queenie. I gotta go now." He said to the fox in his hoodie.

Mayflower
January 9th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Jesse nodded, "Yeah. Hopefully, I'll get enough money to take one of my classes to spend the day at the beach. Thank you." He said grabbing the coffee and muffin. "Go to Kaela, Queenie. I gotta go now." He said to the fox in his hoodie.
Queenie made a little huffing noise and went back to Kaela, sitting on her head. "That would be nice for the students. Well bye." She kissed his cheek and turned to her other customers.

Hallowed Echo
January 9th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Queenie made a little huffing noise and went back to Kaela, sitting on her head. "That would be nice for the students. Well bye." She kissed his cheek and turned to her other customers.

"Bye. See you later, Queenie." Jesse, rubbing the fox's ears before exiting the coffee shop. He walked back to the house and grabbed his science books to read at the beach.

Star
January 9th, 2017, 11:45 AM
(Is it too late to join?)

Name: Sabrina
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/52/59/c8/5259c88434e69d21e8f99817f47bf80d.jpg
Personality: Sabrina is energetic, caring, envious of other people, smart, and nice to people she knows.
Job or School: Marina HighSchool
Pets?: A Siberian Husky named Winter:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b8/45/2c/b8452c6c4a40e5666832815d4f2aa741.jpg
Crush/Love Interest/or Spouse: Open
Other: Lives with sister Cause parents died
Questions: none

Hallowed Echo
January 9th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Accepted!)

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Mike got out of the school with Jake. He ran home and made some top ramen. He fed his wolf.

Jake got home. He went into his room and sat on his bed

Reverie
January 9th, 2017, 12:51 PM
This is normal town with a marina and a beach. It gets hurricanes and tsunamis, but the town is prepared for Mother Nature's temper tantrums. Near all the buildings and homes of the town. Also if you want a farm or farm or farm animals, just ask me which ones you want. So let's get the form.

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Job or School:
Pets?:
Other:
Questions:

My form coming soon.

Name: Sadie
Looks: Thin with blonde hair, and green eyes
Personality: Bubbly, energetic, annoying and humorous.
Job or School: Marina High
Pets?: A Siberian husky named Razor.
Crush/Love Interest/or Spouse: open
Other:
Questions:

Hallowed Echo
January 9th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Accepted!

Reverie
January 9th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Sadie approached the café, with Razor in the backseat, "Razor, ill be out soon buddy.

Mayflower
January 9th, 2017, 01:19 PM
"Bye. See you later, Queenie." Jesse, rubbing the fox's ears before exiting the coffee shop. He walked back to the house and grabbed his science books to read at the beach.
(I'm gonna start some drama...)
Kaela smiled and then realized it was breaktime. "See you guys, I have to go check on all the pets." She put Queenie back in the carrier and drove home, noticing the wind was picking up. Jesse should be careful at the beach... She pulled into their house and opened the door to see Gizmo and Viva staring at Otis, who was on the floor and wheezing. "Otis!" Kaela scrambled for her phone and called the vet clinic, holding Otis and trying to keep his windpipe straight. "Hello? Yes, my pug is wheezing, he's pretty old... Bring him right there? Okay, see you soon." She quickly picked Otis up and got in her car, driving to the clinic. She decided to call Jesse to tell him. "Jesse?"

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Mike put drage on a leash and said "Jake I'm taking drage out for a walk!" He went outside and locked the door. He walked down the sidewalk

Jake went outside and played basketball

Hallowed Echo
January 9th, 2017, 01:51 PM
(I'm gonna start some drama...)
Kaela smiled and then realized it was breaktime. "See you guys, I have to go check on all the pets." She put Queenie back in the carrier and drove home, noticing the wind was picking up. Jesse should be careful at the beach... She pulled into their house and opened the door to see Gizmo and Viva staring at Otis, who was on the floor and wheezing. "Otis!" Kaela scrambled for her phone and called the vet clinic, holding Otis and trying to keep his windpipe straight. "Hello? Yes, my pug is wheezing, he's pretty old... Bring him right there? Okay, see you soon." She quickly picked Otis up and got in her car, driving to the clinic. She decided to call Jesse to tell him. "Jesse?"

"What's the matter? I can hear the worry in your voice." Jesse asked, quickly getting to his feet. He grabbed his books and walked towards their house.

Star
January 9th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Sabrina walked inside her beachouse, after working at a local surf shop. She unlocked her door and called her sisters name. Ever since her parents died in a flash flood, her and her sister had lived together. Sabrina called her sisters name again, but still no answer. Sabrina sighed. Probably at a party...for the 5th time in a row. Ever since her parents died, her sister went to parties almost everyday. She dropped out of Highschool and worked at the grocery store. Sabrina made herself a snack and did her chores. Ugh. Shouldn't she be home by now? After she finished her hours worth of chores, she went outside to the beach. Sabrina was afraid of water, but she still went to the beach every now and then. Living by the beach was not Sabrina's idea.

Mayflower
January 9th, 2017, 02:16 PM
"What's the matter? I can hear the worry in your voice." Jesse asked, quickly getting to his feet. He grabbed his books and walked towards their house.
"Otis, he's wheezing really badly and I don't know what's wrong? I'm taking him to the vet now, can you check on the other pets and then come to the vets office?" Kaela pulled in to the clinic and rushed Otis to a table. "Come on, come on, don't fall asleep Otis, hang on."

Hallowed Echo
January 9th, 2017, 03:22 PM
"Otis, he's wheezing really badly and I don't know what's wrong? I'm taking him to the vet now, can you check on the other pets and then come to the vets office?" Kaela pulled in to the clinic and rushed Otis to a table. "Come on, come on, don't fall asleep Otis, hang on."

"I'm home now. Hope that Otis is okay." Jesse said as he opened the door. He closed the door and went over to Gizmo and Viva. He knelt by them, scratching behind their ears. "Hey, Otis is gonna be alright." He told them softly. He called Kaela, "Hey love. How is Otis?" He asked, worried for the elderly dog's health.

Mayflower
January 9th, 2017, 03:27 PM
"I'm home now. Hope that Otis is okay." Jesse said as he opened the door. He closed the door and went over to Gizmo and Viva. He knelt by them, scratching behind their ears. "Hey, Otis is gonna be alright." He told them softly. He called Kaela, "Hey love. How is Otis?" He asked, worried for the elderly dog's health.
She picked up. "Jesse! We don't know, they think he has lung cancer, but he has to spend the night here to confirm it. I'm so worried, what if he does have lung cancer?" Kaela kissed Otis on the head and hugged him gently before leaving and getting back in her car. "I'm coming home, I need to call the coffee shop and tell them I'm not coming back in. See you soon."

Mayflower
January 9th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Sabrina walked inside her beachouse, after working at a local surf shop. She unlocked her door and called her sisters name. Ever since her parents died in a flash flood, her and her sister had lived together. Sabrina called her sisters name again, but still no answer. Sabrina sighed. Probably at a party...for the 5th time in a row. Ever since her parents died, her sister went to parties almost everyday. She dropped out of Highschool and worked at the grocery store. Sabrina made herself a snack and did her chores. Ugh. Shouldn't she be home by now? After she finished her hours worth of chores, she went outside to the beach. Sabrina was afraid of water, but she still went to the beach every now and then. Living by the beach was not Sabrina's idea.
(What does the house look like?)

Hallowed Echo
January 9th, 2017, 03:36 PM
She picked up. "Jesse! We don't know, they think he has lung cancer, but he has to spend the night here to confirm it. I'm so worried, what if he does have lung cancer?" Kaela kissed Otis on the head and hugged him gently before leaving and getting back in her car. "I'm coming home, I need to call the coffee shop and tell them I'm not coming back in. See you soon."

"It's okay, darling. Otis is strong. If it is lung cancer, he can fight it. Okay, I'll see you later." Jesse said. He walked into the kitchen to make a small lunch for Kaela.

Star
January 10th, 2017, 06:43 AM
(What does the house look like?)

(Here:http://www.poweredboarding.com/images/thisforall.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/small-beach-cottage-plans-and-coastal-house-plans-throughout-beach-house-plans.jpg

Sabrina heard Winter, her wonderful dog, behind her running in the sand. Sabrina bit her lip and watched the waves crash and recede. They are very high today. She turned to go back inside the beach house. A group of teenagers, probably older than her, were talking. Sabrina tried to get past them without talking to them, but she failed. "Hey aren't you Summer's little sister?" One girl said. "Um...yes...why?" Sabrina shakily asked. The group exchanged looks. "Well she was at this party, and got kidnapped. She sent a buch of people videos and text messages before she got kidnapped." Sabrina turned white. She sprinted into her beach house and called her sister. No answer. She'll be back...I know it.

Mayflower
January 10th, 2017, 09:17 AM
"It's okay, darling. Otis is strong. If it is lung cancer, he can fight it. Okay, I'll see you later." Jesse said. He walked into the kitchen to make a small lunch for Kaela.
(Here:http://www.poweredboarding.com/images/thisforall.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/small-beach-cottage-plans-and-coastal-house-plans-throughout-beach-house-plans.jpg

Sabrina heard Winter, her wonderful dog, behind her running in the sand. Sabrina bit her lip and watched the waves crash and recede. They are very high today. She turned to go back inside the beach house. A group of teenagers, probably older than her, were talking. Sabrina tried to get past them without talking to them, but she failed. "Hey aren't you Summer's little sister?" One girl said. "Um...yes...why?" Sabrina shakily asked. The group exchanged looks. "Well she was at this party, and got kidnapped. She sent a buch of people videos and text messages before she got kidnapped." Sabrina turned white. She sprinted into her beach house and called her sister. No answer. She'll be back...I know it.
(Thanks, I want Kaela to visit sometime)
"See you too. Bye." Kaela hung up and took a deep breath. Otis had been there with her since she was 8, and she couldn't let go now. She had only got Viva two years ago, and even she had become attached to the old, fat, lazy ball of love that was Otis. She pulled into the driveway and walked up to the front door. She went in and almost cried when she saw the lunch Jesse made for her and the pets all in a line, as if they were waiting for her. Gizmo and Viva grabbed her hands and drug her to the table like untrained waiters, and Queenie sat on her head to make her sit. Kaela laughed and said "Did you train them to do this Jesse? This is very surprising."

Mayflower
January 10th, 2017, 09:21 AM
(Is it too late to join?)

Name: Sabrina
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/52/59/c8/5259c88434e69d21e8f99817f47bf80d.jpg
Personality: Sabrina is energetic, caring, envious of other people, smart, and nice to people she knows.
Job or School: Marina HighSchool
Pets?: A Siberian Husky named Winter:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b8/45/2c/b8452c6c4a40e5666832815d4f2aa741.jpg
Other: Lives with sister Cause parents died
(Can you rp Summer and she could be Kaela's best friend? Kaela could come to Sabrina's and try to comfort her.)

Star
January 10th, 2017, 09:52 AM
(Can you rp Summer and she could be Kaela's best friend? Kaela could come to Sabrina's and try to comfort her.)

(Ok. Summer is in Blue text, but Sabrina is still my main.)

Name: Summer
Looks: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/young-girl-red-hair-9612442.jpg
Personality: Summer is very secretive and loves to party. She also loves the beach.
Job or School: None, she dropped out.
Pets?: None
Other: She is currently kidnapped.

Hallowed Echo
January 10th, 2017, 09:55 AM
(Thanks, I want Kaela to visit sometime)
"See you too. Bye." Kaela hung up and took a deep breath. Otis had been there with her since she was 8, and she couldn't let go now. She had only got Viva two years ago, and even she had become attached to the old, fat, lazy ball of love that was Otis. She pulled into the driveway and walked up to the front door. She went in and almost cried when she saw the lunch Jesse made for her and the pets all in a line, as if they were waiting for her. Gizmo and Viva grabbed her hands and drug her to the table like untrained waiters, and Queenie sat on her head to make her sit. Kaela laughed and said "Did you train them to do this Jesse? This is very surprising."

(Probably have a hurricane start soon.)
"Yeah, they don't like seeing you sad. I don't like seeing you sad either." Jesse said. He placed a plate of spaghetti and sat down next to her, "Otis is a good boy. He'll be fine, he is a strong old man." He said.

Hallowed Echo
January 10th, 2017, 09:55 AM
(Ok. Summer is in Blue text, but Sabrina is still my main.)

Name: Summer
Looks: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/young-girl-red-hair-9612442.jpg
Personality: Summer is very secretive and loves to party. She also loves the beach.
Job or School: None, she dropped out.
Pets?: None
Other: She is currently kidnapped.

Accepted!)

Mayflower
January 10th, 2017, 11:50 AM
(Probably have a hurricane start soon.)
"Yeah, they don't like seeing you sad. I don't like seeing you sad either." Jesse said. He placed a plate of spaghetti and sat down next to her, "Otis is a good boy. He'll be fine, he is a strong old man." He said.
She chuckled and said "That he is. Once, when I was 12, he jumped from my swing set into the pool. That may have been eight years ago, but he's still going strong." She noticed that Jesse didn't have any food, so she said "Aren't you hungry? A muffin can't hold you over for long." She bean to eat her spaghetti, waiting for a response.

Hallowed Echo
January 10th, 2017, 12:17 PM
She chuckled and said "That he is. Once, when I was 12, he jumped from my swing set into the pool. That may have been eight years ago, but he's still going strong." She noticed that Jesse didn't have any food, so she said "Aren't you hungry? A muffin can't hold you over for long." She began to eat her spaghetti, waiting for a response.

"I'll make me something to eat later." Jesse said, laying his head on his arms. He looked outside of one of the windows, "The wind is really picking up." He said, a little worried about the weather. He shook his head and decided to change the subject, "So, when did you get Otis?" He asked.

Star
January 10th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Sabrina looked at the time. It's late...maybe she is actually kidnapped... She locked her beachouse door and walked around the town, looking for her. Sabrina texted her again many times, but still no answer. Sabrina leaned against a building and sighed. She checked her phone. Someone random had texted her. The message was some kind of link. Sabrina clicked on it.

Summer woke up. Around her was dark. She slowly sat up, feeling very sore. "H-hello?" Summer shakily said. She heard a voice, and then a man dressed in all black appeared. "Ones up. Take her to boss." He said and left. "Boss?" Summer asked. Then she recalled the party. The screaming, the gunshots, the blood. Summer whimpered and stood up. She was in a dim building, with the windows boarded up. Other teenagers were on mattresses by her, and six guys dressed in black were in a circle talking. "Who are you?" Sabrina asked. They didn't answer, and ignored her. That's when a huge guy walked towards her. "Hey girl. Your coming with me. NOW." Summer got yanked towards him and into a corner. Sabrina!

Mayflower
January 10th, 2017, 08:04 PM
"I'll make me something to eat later." Jesse said, laying his head on his arms. He looked outside of one of the windows, "The wind is really picking up." He said, a little worried about the weather. He shook his head and decided to change the subject, "So, when did you get Otis?" He asked.
"When I was 8, he's 13 years old. I got him on my birthday, in my parent's barn. They sent me on a scavenger hunt and he was in the barn at the end." Kaela smiled at the memory, then turned to Jesse. "yeah, I did realize that the wind is picking up on the drive. Speaking of which, do you want to come with me? I need to go check on Summer's sister, Summer's out partying again. I want to check on her in case there's a storm." She sighed and waited for an answer.

Hallowed Echo
January 10th, 2017, 08:23 PM
"When I was 8, he's 13 years old. I got him on my birthday, in my parent's barn. They sent me on a scavenger hunt and he was in the barn at the end." Kaela smiled at the memory, then turned to Jesse. "yeah, I did realize that the wind is picking up on the drive. Speaking of which, do you want to come with me? I need to go check on Summer's sister, Summer's out partying again. I want to check on her in case there's a storm." She sighed and waited for an answer.

Jesse got up, "Of course. We better hurry just in case the winds turn into hurricane winds." He said and walked to the door. He opened it and struggled to keep it from being torn off the hinges. "We better go now. The winds have really picked up." He told Kaela.

Star
January 11th, 2017, 06:20 AM
The link did nothing. Probably some advertisement. Sabrina hurried back to her beach house to see if Summer was there. As soon as she entered, Winter gave her lots of licks and happy barks. "Geez. I wasn't gone that long." Sabrina hugged Winter and then made herself a snack.

"Ok girl. Don't lie or we kill you. Where do you live? Does someone live with you?" The Boss said. Summer hesitated. They could capture Sabrina too. "I'm homeless. I live with friends and go to different houses each night. My sister and parents died in a car accident." Boss didn't show any emotion, he just kept asking questions. "Does anyone know your here right now?" Well I hope Sabrina at least knows I'm kidnapped. "No." Summer said. Boss guided her back to where she woke up. Summer sat on the bed and thought of ways to escape.

Mayflower
January 13th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Jesse got up, "Of course. We better hurry just in case the winds turn into hurricane winds." He said and walked to the door. He opened it and struggled to keep it from being torn off the hinges. "We better go now. The winds have really picked up." He told Kaela.
The link did nothing. Probably some advertisement. Sabrina hurried back to her beach house to see if Summer was there. As soon as she entered, Winter gave her lots of licks and happy barks. "Geez. I wasn't gone that long." Sabrina hugged Winter and then made herself a snack.

"Ok girl. Don't lie or we kill you. Where do you live? Does someone live with you?" The Boss said. Summer hesitated. They could capture Sabrina too. "I'm homeless. I live with friends and go to different houses each night. My sister and parents died in a car accident." Boss didn't show any emotion, he just kept asking questions. "Does anyone know your here right now?" Well I hope Sabrina at least knows I'm kidnapped. "No." Summer said. Boss guided her back to where she woke up. Summer sat on the bed and thought of ways to escape.
"Okay, let's go." Kaela said goodbye to all the pets and walked to the car with Jesse, wind whipping her hair around. She got in the car and drove to Sabrina's house, knocking on the door.

Star
January 13th, 2017, 05:36 PM
"Okay, let's go." Kaela said goodbye to all the pets and walked to the car with Jesse, wind whipping her hair around. She got in the car and drove to Sabrina's house, knocking on the door.

Sabrina jumped out of bed. Is that knocking on the door? Sabrina quickly went to the door and opened it, hoping it was Summer. "Kaela?!"

Hallowed Echo
January 13th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Sabrina jumped out of bed. Is that knocking on the door? Sabrina quickly went to the door and opened it, hoping it was Summer. "Kaela?!"

"Hello, Sabrina. Kaela wanted to see if you are okay. Where is Summer?" Jesse said from behind Kaela. He curled his arms around himself as the winds whipped at his clothing, chilling his bones.

Reverie
January 13th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Sadie arrived home, tired, yet still, somehow, no.. no. she had to get to bed.

Star
January 13th, 2017, 06:18 PM
"Hello, Sabrina. Kaela wanted to see if you are okay. Where is Summer?" Jesse said from behind Kaela. He curled his arms around himself as the winds whipped at his clothing, chilling his bones.

"I-I....." Sabrina looked depressed. "She's...I...kidnapped...I don't know what happened to her. She's not texting-" Sabrina began to cry not being able to hold back her sadness. "B-back..." Sabrina looked down, unable to keep eye contact.

Hallowed Echo
January 13th, 2017, 06:25 PM
"Oh, I'm sorry. You can stay with us if it is okay with you and Kaela." Jesse said.

Star
January 13th, 2017, 08:49 PM
"Oh, I'm sorry. You can stay with us if it is okay with you and Kaela." Jesse said.

"Um..." Should I trust them? My sister is kidnapped...well, what else do I have? "Thank you, that would be great actually...Its very lonely." Sabrina looked back up at the two. This is my only chance.

Summer woke to a scream. She sat up and looked around the room. When her eyes adjusted, she could see a young girl about Sabrina's age getting whipped by the "Boss". A boy behind her was yelling, "Stop! Let my sister go!" She reminds me of Sabrina... Summer got up. Everyone looked at her. "Stop! Let her go!" Summer felt light headed as the Boss turned towards her. "It must not be clear to you, that our rules apply even when someone is getting punishment." Boss came closer to her. Summer whimpered. "My pretty little girl, your punishment is 20 whips. Starting now."

Mayflower
January 13th, 2017, 09:09 PM
"Um..." Should I trust them? My sister is kidnapped...well, what else do I have? "Thank you, that would be great actually...Its very lonely." Sabrina looked back up at the two. This is my only chance.

Summer woke to a scream. She sat up and looked around the room. When her eyes adjusted, she could see a young girl about Sabrina's age getting whipped by the "Boss". A boy behind her was yelling, "Stop! Let my sister go!" She reminds me of Sabrina... Summer got up. Everyone looked at her. "Stop! Let her go!" Summer felt light headed as the Boss turned towards her. "It must not be clear to you, that our rules apply even when someone is getting punishment." Boss came closer to her. Summer whimpered. "My pretty little girl, your punishment is 20 whips. Starting now."
"Well, there's no need to be lonely any longer! We have five pets at home, and any pets you have would be welcome! So, I can help you move your stuff into the car and then we can go, okay?" Kaela smiled and leaned down to pet Sabrina's husky.

Hallowed Echo
January 13th, 2017, 09:13 PM
"Well, there's no need to be lonely any longer! We have five pets at home, and any pets you have would be welcome! So, I can help you move your stuff into the car and then we can go, okay?" Kaela smiled and leaned down to pet Sabrina's husky.

"You can come to our house until your sister is found." Jesse said. "Don't worry. If you want, your dog is welcome to stay with us. Our dogs are friendly." Jesse said.

(Hurricane time, I guess.)

Jesse stiffened as the hurricane sirens went off. "Kaela. We gotta run home to get Queenie, Gizmo and Viva. You should come with us too Sabrina. Quickly grab everything that is extremely important to you." He told her.

Mayflower
January 13th, 2017, 09:16 PM
"You can come to our house until your sister is found." Jesse said. "Don't worry. If you want, your dog is welcome to stay with us. Our dogs are friendly." Jesse said.

Jesse stiffened as the hurricane sirens went off. "Kaela. We gotta run home to get Queenie, Gizmo and Viva. You should come with us too Sabrina. Quickly grab everything that is extremely important to you." He told her.
"Okay, let me get your dog in the car. Come on buddy!" Kaela led the husky into the car and shut the door, hoping the car would muffle the blaring sirens for the dog. "Quickly grab your stuff, the sirens aren't the best for the pets and you live literally right next to the beach."

Star
January 13th, 2017, 09:24 PM

Sabrina looked back into the house. My sister is the only thing important to me right now.[/] She hurried into her house, grabbing all her stuff. She ran into her sisters room and gathered a few things. Sabrina hurried to car and looked back at the storm just before she got in. Please let Summer be safe.

Summer went white. [I]20 whips? The wind rattled the walls of the building. The boss looked concerned. "Get all the other prisoners inside the basement...as for this girl, she will be left up here and be whipped by me." Boss picked up the snake-like whip. The other teens were rushed into the basement. She saw the girl who was whipped and her brother. She turned to Boss. "Pretty times over little girl." Summer braced herself, as the whip landed on her neck. She screamed as red hot pain ran through her body. She felt another one on her leg. Her vision became cloudy. She felt more pain, horrible pain. She grunted and passed out. The boss picked up the whip and went in the basement, leaving Summer to be destoyed by the hurricane.

Hallowed Echo
January 13th, 2017, 09:24 PM
"Okay, let me get your dog in the car. Come on buddy!" Kaela led the husky into the car and shut the door, hoping the car would muffle the blaring sirens for the dog. "Quickly grab your stuff, the sirens aren't the best for the pets and you live literally right next to the beach."

Jesse looked out towards the ocean. "Hurry Sabrina! It looks like a big one!" He said. He turned to Kaela, "I'll run home and grab the pets and everything special to you and me, okay. Please me safe." He said, giving her a quick kiss on the lips before running to their house. He threw the door open before grabbing Queenie, Gizmo and Viva. He placed them in his truck and ran back inside. He placed all the pictures in a bag and grabbed a couple of pillows and blankets. He grabbed some food for the pets. After awhile, he ran out to his truck and started the engine.

(They'll meet at the courthouse hurricane shelter.)

Hallowed Echo
January 13th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Sabrina looked back into the house. My sister is the only thing important to me right now. She hurried into her house, grabbing all her stuff. She ran into her sisters room and gathered a few things. Sabrina hurried to car and looked back at the storm just before she got in. Please let Summer be safe.

Summer went white. 20 whips? The wind rattled the walls of the building. The boss looked concerned. "Get all the other prisoners inside the basement...as for this girl, she will be left up here and be whipped by me." Boss picked up the snake-like whip. The other teens were rushed into the basement. She saw the girl who was whipped and her brother. She turned to Boss. "Pretty times over little girl." Summer braced herself, as the whip landed on her neck. She screamed as red hot pain ran through her body. She felt another one on her leg. Her vision became cloudy. She felt more pain, horrible pain. She grunted and passed out. The boss picked up the whip and went in the basement, leaving Summer to be destoyed by the hurricane.

(I can make another character to find Summer if you want)

Mayflower
January 13th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Sabrina looked back into the house. My sister is the only thing important to me right now.[/] She hurried into her house, grabbing all her stuff. She ran into her sisters room and gathered a few things. Sabrina hurried to car and looked back at the storm just before she got in. Please let Summer be safe.

Summer went white. [I]20 whips? The wind rattled the walls of the building. The boss looked concerned. "Get all the other prisoners inside the basement...as for this girl, she will be left up here and be whipped by me." Boss picked up the snake-like whip. The other teens were rushed into the basement. She saw the girl who was whipped and her brother. She turned to Boss. "Pretty times over little girl." Summer braced herself, as the whip landed on her neck. She screamed as red hot pain ran through her body. She felt another one on her leg. Her vision became cloudy. She felt more pain, horrible pain. She grunted and passed out. The boss picked up the whip and went in the basement, leaving Summer to be destoyed by the hurricane.
Kaela quickly kissed Jesse. "We'll go straight to the safehouse. Stay safe!" Kaela turned towards the ocean to see a large wave crash on to the beach, enveloping a small human figure. "Sabrina, change of plans. You go to the courthouse by yourself, take the car. I'll meet you there. Hope you paid attention in Driver's Ed!" Kaela closed the car door and rushed towards the beach, memories of her first Mulberry hurricane washing over her. She was 12, and she had watched a full grown man get swept away by one wave. She wouldn't let this happen to a little toddler. She reached the child, a little boy no more than four, and scooped him up, glad the wave wasn't terrible. Kaela turned, the toddler in her arms, and gasped as a humongous wave approached.

Star
January 13th, 2017, 09:33 PM
(I can make another character to find Summer if you want)

(You could either do that or Sabrina was going to find her. I don't care.)

Mayflower
January 13th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Jesse looked out towards the ocean. "Hurry Sabrina! It looks like a big one!" He said. He turned to Kaela, "I'll run home and grab the pets and everything special to you and me, okay. Please me safe." He said, giving her a quick kiss on the lips before running to their house. He threw the door open before grabbing Queenie, Gizmo and Viva. He placed them in his truck and ran back inside. He placed all the pictures in a bag and grabbed a couple of pillows and blankets. He grabbed some food for the pets. After awhile, he ran out to his truck and started the engine.

(They'll meet at the courthouse hurricane shelter.)
(What about le chinchilla?)

Hallowed Echo
January 13th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Kaela quickly kissed Jesse. "We'll go straight to the safehouse. Stay safe!" Kaela turned towards the ocean to see a large wave crash on to the beach, enveloping a small human figure. "Sabrina, change of plans. You go to the courthouse by yourself, take the car. I'll meet you there. Hope you paid attention in Driver's Ed!" Kaela closed the car door and rushed towards the beach, memories of her first Mulberry hurricane washing over her. She was 12, and she had watched a full grown man get swept away by one wave. She wouldn't let this happen to a little toddler. She reached the child, a little boy no more than four, and scooped him up, glad the wave wasn't terrible. Kaela turned, the toddler in her arms, and gasped as a humongous wave approached.

Jesse drove by the beach before abruptly stopped. He opened the door and ran to the beach. "Kaela!" He shouted, running towards her. He grabbed her in his arms and raced to back to the truck. He put her down in one of the seats and buckled her in with the child in her hands. He started the automobile and raced towards the courthouse.
(Probably might have something bad happen to Jesse, cuz that is want I do. Hurt my own characters.)

Star
January 13th, 2017, 09:43 PM

"Kaela!" Sabrina yelled, put Kaela had shut the car door and left. Sabrina sighed and started the car. Drivers Ed was the only class she paid attention in. She stepped on the pedal and drove the car to the hurricane shelter. She got out and looked around for either Kaela or Jesse, but both of them were not there. "Kaela?! Jesse?!" Sabrina took one last look around, and then ran into the hurricane shelter. If they die beacuse of me I will never forgive myself.

Summer felt the ground rolling underneath her. Screaming could be heard. Sabrina was in front of her, and Boss was pushing her into the water, drowning her. Summer couldn't move, couldn't help her. All she could do was scream, "Sabrina!" And then the world went black. Summer woke up for about five seconds before passing out again. She kept whispering, "Sabrina." Over and over again.

Hallowed Echo
January 13th, 2017, 09:44 PM
(What about le chinchilla?)
(You could either do that or Sabrina was going to find her. I don't care.)

(I forgot about de chinchilla. He'll just be in Jesse's pocket. I'll make a character to find Summer.

Name: Alexander (Alex)
Looks: Short black hair with hazel eyes.
Job or School: Police Officer
Pets?: A police service pit bull named Cody: http://americanbullydaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Brindle-Pit-Bull-Dog-Breeds.jpg
Crush/Love Interest/or Spouse: Open, just ask
Other: Nops
Questions: Nope)

Star
January 13th, 2017, 09:46 PM
(I forgot about de chinchilla. He'll just be in Jesse's pocket. I'll make a character to find Summer.

Name: Alexander (Alex)
Looks: Short black hair with hazel eyes.
Job or School: Police Officer
Pets?: A police service pit bull named Cody: http://americanbullydaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Brindle-Pit-Bull-Dog-Breeds.jpg
Crush/Love Interest/or Spouse: Open, just ask
Other: Nops
Questions: Nope)

(Ok that will do!)

Mayflower
January 13th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Jesse drove by the beach before abruptly stopped. He opened the door and ran to the beach. "Kaela!" He shouted, running towards her. He grabbed her in his arms and raced to back to the truck. He put her down in one of the seats and buckled her in with the child in her hands. He started the automobile and raced towards the courthouse.
(Probably might have something bad happen to Jesse, cuz that is want I do. Hurt my own characters.)
(Ya I was planning on Kaela saving the kid but like almost drowning)
Kaela turned and cried in anguish before handing the toddler to him and pushing him away from the wave. She started to run, but was swallowed by the wave in front of Jesse.

It was so cold. the water swirled around Kaela, wave after wave, and she couldn't breathe for much longer. finally seeing the surface. She broke the surface and gasped for air, water swirling around her. She paddled towards the shore, the icy waters helping her along. "Just, gotta get... to the shore..."

Star
January 13th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Inside the hurricane shelter, people were running around. Sabrina had to dodge people to get in the shleter. She sunk against the wall and cried, thinking of Summer. The pain she'd have to go through, the tears...Was she even alive?

Summer groaned. She finally woke up, but could barely see. "Hello?" Summer got up. The walls shook, but everything held firm. Summer grabbed the whip that she was whipped with earlier, and tried to break down the door. It didn't work. Summer groaned again, feeling very sore. She leaned her head against the wall and dropped the whip.

Hallowed Echo
January 13th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Inside the hurricane shelter, people were running around. Sabrina had to dodge people to get in the shleter. She sunk against the wall and cried, thinking of Summer. The pain she'd have to go through, the tears...Was she even alive?

Summer groaned. She finally woke up, but could barely see. "Hello?" Summer got up. The walls shook, but everything held firm. Summer grabbed the whip that she was whipped with earlier, and tried to break down the door. It didn't work. Summer groaned again, feeling very sore. She leaned her head against the wall and dropped the whip.
(Ya I was planning on Kaela saving the kid but like almost drowning)
Kaela turned and cried in anguish before handing the toddler to him and pushing him away from the wave. She started to run, but was swallowed by the wave in front of Jesse.

It was so cold. the water swirled around Kaela, wave after wave, and she couldn't breathe for much longer. finally seeing the surface. She broke the surface and gasped for air, water swirling around her. She paddled towards the shore, the icy waters helping her along. "Just, gotta get... to the shore..."

"Kaela! No!" Jesse shouted. He ran to the car and placed toddler into the car and ran back to the beach. He waded through the waters looking for Kaela. "Kaela?! Where are you?!" He shouted helplessly.

Alexander was running towards the courthouse shelter until his pit bull bolted towards where Summer was. "Cody?! Where are you going?!" He shouted running after his dog. Cody was sniffing at the door, "Hello? Is anyone in there?" Alexander asked, knocking on the door.

Mayflower
January 13th, 2017, 10:22 PM
"Kaela! No!" Jesse shouted. He ran to the car and placed toddler into the car and ran back to the beach. He waded through the waters looking for Kaela. "Kaela?! Where are you?!" He shouted helplessly.

Alexander was running towards the courthouse shelter until his pit bull bolted towards where Summer was. "Cody?! Where are you going?!" He shouted running after his dog. Cody was sniffing at the door, "Hello? Is anyone in there?" Alexander asked, knocking on the door.
"Stay... out... of the.. water!" Kaela panted and reached the shore, dragging Jesse away from the waves. "Gotta... get to the... safe house." Kaela was soaked and shivering, but all that mattered to her was everyone's safety.

Hallowed Echo
January 13th, 2017, 10:31 PM
"Stay... out... of the.. water!" Kaela panted and reached the shore, dragging Jesse away from the waves. "Gotta... get to the... safe house." Kaela was soaked and shivering, but all that mattered to her was everyone's safety.

"It's okay. I got you." He said and picked her up. He walked to the truck and placed her into it. He buckled her in and buckled the toddler in too. He drove to the courthouse shelter.

Mayflower
January 13th, 2017, 10:38 PM
"It's okay. I got you." He said and picked her up. He walked to the truck and placed her into it. He buckled her in and buckled the toddler in too. He drove to the courthouse shelter.
Kaela turned to the toddler and smiled tiredly as she saw the toddler had fallen asleep. "What are we gonna call him? We can't keep calling him the toddler forever."

Hallowed Echo
January 13th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Kaela turned to the toddler and smiled tiredly as she saw the toddler had fallen asleep. "What are we gonna call him? We can't keep calling him the toddler forever."

"How about Marco?" Jesse said, gently picking the kid up. Her grabbed the supplies and walked into the safe house. "Can you grab Queenie, Viva, and Gizmo? I have Rip in my pocket." Jesse asked Kaela.

Star
January 13th, 2017, 11:08 PM

Summer heard someone's voice. "Help!" She yelled hoarsely. She looked back at the basement doors. Will the Boss hear? Summer banged on the doors anyway.

Hallowed Echo
January 13th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Summer heard someone's voice. "Help!" She yelled hoarsely. She looked back at the basement doors. Will the Boss hear? Summer banged on the doors anyway.

Alexander ripped the door away. He held his hand out for her to grab. "Are you okay? What happened?" He asked soothingly.

Mayflower
January 13th, 2017, 11:53 PM
"How about Marco?" Jesse said, gently picking the kid up. Her grabbed the supplies and walked into the safe house. "Can you grab Queenie, Viva, and Gizmo? I have Rip in my pocket." Jesse asked Kaela.
"Sure thing, and Marco sounds adorable." Kaela grinned and picked up the pets, wind and rain pelting her. She brought the pets over to Sabrina and sat next to her, smiling when Jesse brought Marco in. ( Marco? (http://haircutinspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/little-boys-haircuts-beach-waves.jpg) )

Hallowed Echo
January 14th, 2017, 12:03 AM
"Sure thing, and Marco sounds adorable." Kaela grinned and picked up the pets, wind and rain pelting her. She brought the pets over to Sabrina and sat next to her, smiling when Jesse brought Marco in. ( Marco? (http://haircutinspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/little-boys-haircuts-beach-waves.jpg) )

(Yeah, that's cute!) Jesse sat down next to Kaela, "Marco is adorable! Want to hold him, Kaela?" He asked, bouncing Marco on his leg.

Star
January 14th, 2017, 12:08 AM
Alexander ripped the door away. He held his hand out for her to grab. "Are you okay? What happened?" He asked soothingly.

Summer gasped and grabbed his hand. "Ther-there are others. In t-the basement. They kidnapped us...in a party." She slowly let go, suddenly feeling self-conscious of her dirty clothes and her scars from the whip. She pointed towards the basement. "The kidnappers are down there too. There's about ten, and 12 kidnapped teenagers." Summer stepped back and turned towards the basement doors.

Sabrina opened her eyes and wipped her tears away. She looked around the shelter. Still no Jesse and Kaela. Sabrina pushed pass people, and walked to the entrance. Wait a second...Winter! "Winter!" Sabrina called. Louder Sabrina repeated it again. No happy dog came running towards her. Sabrina looked around in the shelter one last time before rushing out. "Winter!" Sabrina's calls were hopeless. There was no Winter nearby. Sabrina scanned the town, but all she could see was debris. She felt the wind tearing past her. Wait a second...that noise is... Sabrina saw a tournado on the horizon. She screamed and sprinted back to the shelter. "Get in the basement! Tournado!" Sabrina shouted. No one is listening...they don't trust a teenager. Sabrina ran into the basement, thinking about Summer and Winter.

Mayflower
January 14th, 2017, 12:16 AM
(Yeah, that's cute!) Jesse sat down next to Kaela, "Marco is adorable! Want to hold him, Kaela?" He asked, bouncing Marco on his leg.
Summer gasped and grabbed his hand. "Ther-there are others. In t-the basement. They kidnapped us...in a party." She slowly let go, suddenly feeling self-conscious of her dirty clothes and her scars from the whip. She pointed towards the basement. "The kidnappers are down there too. There's about ten, and 12 kidnapped teenagers." Summer stepped back and turned towards the basement doors.

Sabrina opened her eyes and wipped her tears away. She looked around the shelter. Still no Jesse and Kaela. Sabrina pushed pass people, and walked to the entrance. Wait a second...Winter! "Winter!" Sabrina called. Louder Sabrina repeated it again. No happy dog came running towards her. Sabrina looked around in the shelter one last time before rushing out. "Winter!" Sabrina's calls were hopeless. There was no Winter nearby. Sabrina scanned the town, but all she could see was debris. She felt the wind tearing past her. Wait a second...that noise is... Sabrina saw a tournado on the horizon. She screamed and sprinted back to the shelter. "Get in the basement! Tournado!" Sabrina shouted. No one is listening...they don't trust a teenager. Sabrina ran into the basement, thinking about Summer and Winter.
"Sure!" Kaela took Marco, playfully bouncing him on one knee. Noticing that Sabrina had left and the hurricane was worsening, she turned to Jesse. "Have you seen Sabrina and her dog?"

Hallowed Echo
January 14th, 2017, 01:03 PM
"Sure!" Kaela took Marco, playfully bouncing him on one knee. Noticing that Sabrina had left and the hurricane was worsening, she turned to Jesse. "Have you seen Sabrina and her dog?"
"No. I really worried about her." Jesse said. He ruffled Marco's brown hair and Gizmo hopped up onto Jesse's lap and started licking Marco.

Alexander looked at the basement, "I'll came back after the storm is over and get the people. Right now, we need to find shelter." He said and turned to the entrance of the building. "There is a shelter not too far from here." He added.

Star
January 14th, 2017, 03:29 PM
"No. I really worried about her." Jesse said. He ruffled Marco's brown hair and Gizmo hopped up onto Jesse's lap and started licking Marco.

Alexander looked at the basement, "I'll came back after the storm is over and get the people. Right now, we need to find shelter." He said and turned to the entrance of the building. "There is a shelter not too far from here." He added.

Summer nodded and rushed outside. The air was cold. She shivered and saw some sort of funnel on the horizon. "We better hurry!" She shouted above the wind. Her hair was flying in all directions. "Did you bring a car?"

Sabrina saw people began to come down into the basement of the storm shelter. If only the believed me sooner... Sabrina heard lots of wind against the walls. Winter...she's out there. She pushed pass people once again, having Winter on her mind. She opened the door to the shelter and once again called, "Winter! Winter please!" Sabrina hurried away from the shelter and into the street. "Winter!" She kept running through alleys and streets repeatly calling Winters name. Finally, she saw Winter laying on a dump box. "Winter." She whispered, she lost her voice from shouting. Winter was bleeding, her fur on her left side was stained red. Sabrina held Winters paw. Winter moved a little bit, and let out a sad bark. Winter stopped breathing, and Sabrina screamed with all of her voice that she had left, "Winter! No!" Sabrina tightly grabbed Winters paw. Then, she heard strange winds around her. She looked up and saw the tournado close to her.

Hallowed Echo
January 14th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Summer nodded and rushed outside. The air was cold. She shivered and saw some sort of funnel on the horizon. "We better hurry!" She shouted above the wind. Her hair was flying in all directions. "Did you bring a car?"

Sabrina saw people began to come down into the basement of the storm shelter. If only the believed me sooner... Sabrina heard lots of wind against the walls. Winter...she's out there. She pushed pass people once again, having Winter on her mind. She opened the door to the shelter and once again called, "Winter! Winter please!" Sabrina hurried away from the shelter and into the street. "Winter!" She kept running through alleys and streets repeatly calling Winters name. Finally, she saw Winter laying on a dump box. "Winter." She whispered, she lost her voice from shouting. Winter was bleeding, her fur on her left side was stained red. Sabrina held Winters paw. Winter moved a little bit, and let out a sad bark. Winter stopped breathing, and Sabrina screamed with all of her voice that she had left, "Winter! No!" Sabrina tightly grabbed Winters paw. Then, she heard strange winds around her. She looked up and saw the tournado close to her.

Alexander picked Summer up and bolted towards the nearest shelter. He opened the door and rushed down the stairs. He waited for his dog to get down the stairs. He closed the doors and sat Summer down, "Can you describe the person who kidnapped you?" He asked.

Jesse ran outside looking for Sabrina. "Sabrina?! Sabrina!" He shouted looking around. He froze as the tornado got closer to shore.

Star
January 14th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Alexander picked Summer up and bolted towards the nearest shelter. He opened the door and rushed down the stairs. He waited for his dog to get down the stairs. He closed the doors and sat Summer down, "Can you describe the person who kidnapped you?" He asked.

Jesse ran outside looking for Sabrina. "Sabrina?! Sabrina!" He shouted looking around. He froze as the tornado got closer to shore.

"They were dressed in black. The leader was called Boss...I'm sorry I don't have much information...Wait where's Sabrina?!"

Sabrina screamed and let go of Winters paw for the last time. She jumped off the dump box, and ran out of the alley, looking back at Winter. She turned back and sprinted out into the street, her hair flying everywhere. She saw the tournado to her left, coming towards her. Sabrina jumped over debris and felt the tournado pulling her in. Then, out of no where, a piece of debris hit her, and she fell to the ground.

Mayflower
January 15th, 2017, 08:21 PM

"They were dressed in black. The leader was called Boss...I'm sorry I don't have much information...Wait where's Sabrina?!"

Sabrina screamed and let go of Winters paw for the last time. She jumped off the dump box, and ran out of the alley, looking back at Winter. She turned back and sprinted out into the street, her hair flying everywhere. She saw the tournado to her left, coming towards her. Sabrina jumped over debris and felt the tournado pulling her in. Then, out of no where, a piece of debris hit her, and she fell to the ground.
Kaela shouted "Sabrina!" And sprinted towards the girl, debris flying. From her experience of multiple tornadoes here, she quickly dodged part of a car and grabbed Sabrina's arm. The tornado neared, threatening to pull them in. Kaela draped Sabrina's arm over her shoulders and pulled her over to Jesse. "Get inside, Jesse! Get everyone to the basement!" She pushed Sabrina inside and turned towards the tornado. "Winter!" Winter started to run towards the group, but was hit with debris and sucked into the tornado. "Winter!"

Hallowed Echo
January 15th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Kaela shouted "Sabrina!" And sprinted towards the girl, debris flying. From her experience of multiple tornadoes here, she quickly dodged part of a car and grabbed Sabrina's arm. The tornado neared, threatening to pull them in. Kaela draped Sabrina's arm over her shoulders and pulled her over to Jesse. "Get inside, Jesse! Get everyone to the basement!" She pushed Sabrina inside and turned towards the tornado. "Winter!" Winter started to run towards the group, but was hit with debris and sucked into the tornado. "Winter!"

"Kaela!" Jesse shouted and grabbed her arm. He pulled her to him and sat her down. He is placed Marco on her lap, "Stay here. I don't want you to get hurt or die." He said, grabbing her hands.

Star
January 16th, 2017, 01:14 PM
"Kaela!" Jesse shouted and grabbed her arm. He pulled her to him and sat her down. He is placed Marco on her lap, "Stay here. I don't want you to get hurt or die." He said, grabbing her hands.
(Winters already dead...lol)
Sabrina got shoved and pushed once she was inside the basement. She heard a familiar voice shouting, "Sabrina!" Sabrina turned around and saw Summer with a police officer. "Summer!" She yelled and ran to hug Summer. "Thank goodness your alright!" Summer said.

(Should I stop rping Summer? She kinda has no meaning now...)

Hallowed Echo
January 16th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Sabrina got shoved and pushed once she was inside the basement. She heard a familiar voice shouting, "Sabrina!" Sabrina turned around and saw Summer with a police officer. "Summer!" She yelled and ran to hug Summer. "Thank goodness your alright!" Summer said.

(If you want to.)
Alexander smiled, "There. I guess this is your sister." He said. Cody walked over to Sabrina, and licked her hand.

Reverie
January 16th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Sadie, in a panic, ran over to the others, "Wh-whats going on?"

Hallowed Echo
January 16th, 2017, 01:35 PM
"Tornado. Are you okay?" Alexander asked.

Reverie
January 16th, 2017, 01:36 PM
"Fine. I think." Sadie panted.

(She needs a love interest whoopsidoodles)

Star
January 16th, 2017, 01:54 PM
(If you want to.)
Alexander smiled, "There. I guess this is your sister." He said. Cody walked over to Sabrina, and licked her hand.

(Ok I'm gonna stop rping her for a while)

Sabrina pet the dog. "Thank you for saving my sister." She said. She smiled at Summer.

Hallowed Echo
January 16th, 2017, 02:04 PM
"Fine. I think." Sadie panted.
"Okay. You need to stay in here until the tornado is over." Alexander said.

(She needs a love interest whoopsidoodles)
(Ok I'm gonna stop rping her for a while)

Sabrina pet the dog. "Thank you for saving my sister." She said. She smiled at Summer.

"No problem. Cody sure does like you. Usually people stay away from him due to his breed." Alexander said. Cody woofed happily as Sabrina petted him.

Reverie
January 16th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Sadie giggled.

Star
January 16th, 2017, 02:51 PM
"No problem. Cody sure does like you. Usually people stay away from him due to his breed." Alexander said. Cody woofed happily as Sabrina petted him.

Sabrina laughed and rubbed his ears. "What breed is he?"

Hallowed Echo
January 16th, 2017, 03:12 PM
"A pit bull." Alexander said, rubbing Cody's ears. "Everyone sees a killing machine. What I see is cuddle machine. I love him." Alexander said.

Star
January 16th, 2017, 04:24 PM
"A pit bull." Alexander said, rubbing Cody's ears. "Everyone sees a killing machine. What I see is cuddle machine. I love him." Alexander said.

Sabrina rubbed his head. "Who's a good boy?" She told the dog. She laughed. "Where'd you get him? She asked Alexander. Then she remembered Winter. She sighed.

Mayflower
January 22nd, 2017, 12:04 AM

"Okay... okay." Let's get to the basement." Kaela's hair whipped her face as she herded the pets into the basement, her and Marco in tow. She beckoned Jesse to follow and walked down the steps, feet falling heavily. She smiled when she saw Sabrina socializing with Summer and a cop. "At least they found her." She sighed and slid down a wall, exhausted. The dogs licked her face, Marco hugged Queenie, the chinchilla was on her head, and Jesse was beside her. It was perfect, except for the obvious problem: the tornado. "I can't wait till this is over, Jesse. I just hope the house isn't destroyed." She hugged her knees and whimpered, very concerned.

Star
January 22nd, 2017, 08:14 AM
"Okay... okay." Let's get to the basement." Kaela's hair whipped her face as she herded the pets into the basement, her and Marco in tow. She beckoned Jesse to follow and walked down the steps, feet falling heavily. She smiled when she saw Sabrina socializing with Summer and a cop. "At least they found her." She sighed and slid down a wall, exhausted. The dogs licked her face, Marco hugged Queenie, the chinchilla was on her head, and Jesse was beside her. It was perfect, except for the obvious problem: the tornado. "I can't wait till this is over, Jesse. I just hope the house isn't destroyed." She hugged her knees and whimpered, very concerned.

Sabrina stopped petting the dog as she heard the tornado roar past. "Summer, what did they do to you there?" Her sister said nothing, and dissappeared into the crowd. "Summer?!" She said a quick thank you to the police and ran in the crowd to find her sister. Sabrina didn't find her sister, she found Kaela and Jesse. "Hey have you guys seen Summer?"

Mayflower
January 28th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Sabrina stopped petting the dog as she heard the tornado roar past. "Summer, what did they do to you there?" Her sister said nothing, and dissappeared into the crowd. "Summer?!" She said a quick thank you to the police and ran in the crowd to find her sister. Sabrina didn't find her sister, she found Kaela and Jesse. "Hey have you guys seen Summer?"
"No, I haven't. Where did you last see her?" Kaela looked at Sabrina with concern.

Star
January 28th, 2017, 07:02 PM
"No, I haven't. Where did you last see her?" Kaela looked at Sabrina with concern.
"Oh, she's probably in here somewhere. Not like she would leave and runaway." (*COUGHthatiswhatwillhappenCOUGH*) Sabrina looked around the shelter for anyone she knew.

Mayflower
January 30th, 2017, 07:40 AM
"Oh, she's probably in here somewhere. Not like she would leave and runaway." (*COUGHthatiswhatwillhappenCOUGH*) Sabrina looked around the shelter for anyone she knew.
"I really hope you find her. I would help, but..." Kaela looked around helplessly at Marco, Viva, Queenie, Gizmo, Jesse, and his chinchilla. "I'm a little tied up caring for this bunch." Kaela grinned weakly at Sabrina. "I'm really sorry."

Phoenix

Star
January 30th, 2017, 07:50 AM
"I really hope you find her. I would help, but..." Kaela looked around helplessly at Marco, Viva, Queenie, Gizmo, Jesse, and his chinchilla. "I'm a little tied up caring for this bunch." Kaela grinned weakly at Sabrina. "I'm really sorry."

Phoenix
"Oh its fine. You have your hands full." Sabrina looked around for her sister. "Thanks anyway." She hurried into the crowd, got pushed and shoved countless times, and found the pitbull she had been introduced to earlier. She pet his fur, and searched the area for Summer.