PDA

View Full Version : Something Missing

shark sailor
January 5th, 2017, 04:00 PM
When you were very young, three or four, you met someone(or multiple people, your choice). She/He/They were the complete opposite of you, yet you guys got along just fine. Sort of surprising, you guys go to the same schools from kinder to 12th grade. In college, you guys drift away from each other. You all are now grown adults and you meet each other at a store. Nobody remembered each other. You all felt like something was missing... Or maybe reconnecting...

Soooo.... FORM

Form:
Name:
Age (20+):
Personality:
Friends:
Crush/Love Interest:
Sexuality:
Other/Questions/Concerns:

My Form:
Name: Azara Mahi
Age (20+): 22
Looks: https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A86.JyCpwW5Yqk4AdosPxQt.?p=anime+girl+ with+flower+crown&fr=yhs-Lkry-SF01&fr2=piv-web&hspart=Lkry&hsimp=yhs-SF01&type=RVMC_80801206#id=27&iurl=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fc3%2F1a%2Fd1%2Fc31ad18ce99 4ade76176801b0c558f21.jpg&action=click
Personality: Tbrp'd
Friends: Just ask me
Crush/Love Interest: Open, just ask
Sexuality: Bi

Hallowed Echo
January 5th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Name: Jesse
Age (20+): 25
Looks: Pitch black hair with sapphire blue eyes.
Personality: TBRP'D
Friends: Just ask
Crush/Love Interest: Just ask
Sexuality: Straight
Other/Questions/Concerns: Nope

Shadow
January 5th, 2017, 05:34 PM
When you were very young, three or four, you met someone(or multiple people, your choice). She/He/They were the complete opposite of you, yet you guys got along just fine. Sort of surprising, you guys go to the same schools from kinder to 12th grade. In college, you guys drift away from each other. You all are now grown adults and you meet each other at a store. Nobody remembered each other. You all felt like something was missing... Or maybe reconnecting...

Soooo.... FORM

Form:
Name:
Age (20+):
Personality:
Friends:
Crush/Love Interest:
Sexuality:

My Form:
Name: Azara Mahi
Looks: https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A86.JyCpwW5Yqk4AdosPxQt.?p=anime+girl+ with+flower+crown&fr=yhs-Lkry-SF01&fr2=piv-web&hspart=Lkry&hsimp=yhs-SF01&type=RVMC_80801206#id=27&iurl=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fc3%2F1a%2Fd1%2Fc31ad18ce99 4ade76176801b0c558f21.jpg&action=click
Personality: Tbrp'd
Friends: Just ask me
Crush/Love Interest: Open, just ask
Sexuality: Bi

Name:Alex Parker
Looks: http://pre00.deviantart.net/4d35/th/pre/f/2016/021/a/5/anime_girl_with_short_hair_render_by_lgeluceil-d9ornbo.png
Personality: TBR (to be revealed)
Friends: Jesse and Azara?
Crush/Love Interest: open
Sexuality: straight
Other/Questions/concerns: no

shark sailor
January 5th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Phoenix Accepted!
Shadow I'm fine with her being Azara's friend! You'll have to ask Phoenix about Jesse :3

Shadow
January 5th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Phoenix Accepted!
Shadow I'm fine with her being Azara's friend! You'll have to ask Phoenix about Jesse :3
Ok :3

Hallowed Echo
January 5th, 2017, 06:55 PM
I'm good with her being Jesse's friend too.)

shark sailor
January 5th, 2017, 06:58 PM
(We can start cuz... I'm bored XD)
Azara walked around a bookstore, her niece walking beside her. "Aunt Zar, can I have this book?" She asked, holding up 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'. "Of course you can Andy." Azara responded.

Shadow
January 5th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Alex was reading a book in the park on a branch of the tree.

Hallowed Echo
January 5th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Let's all read books! Cuz apparently that is what everyone is doing.)
Jesse grabbed a few books from the shelves in the library before setting them down on a table. He grabbed one and flipped it open.

shark sailor
January 5th, 2017, 07:26 PM
(XDDD Books are amazing, I love them.)
Azara walked to the counter. "Just this." She said, setting the book on the table. "Harry Potter fan, huh?" The cashier asked as she scanned the book. "No, my niece Andy is." Azara responded. Andy was playing with three ragdolls, one of Harry, one of Ron and one of Hermione.

Hallowed Echo
January 5th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Jesse put the books away and left the library. He walked down to the bookstore and grabbed a few Percy Jackson books. He walked up and waited behind Azara.

Shadow
January 5th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Alex group texted Azara and Jesse:

Hey guys where are you?I have a surprise for al of us waiting at the park,I'm at the biggest tree,and I'm waiting.

She put her phone away and waited

Hallowed Echo
January 5th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Jesse's phone buzzed, and he grabbed it. "Text from Alex. Surprise?" He said to himself.

'Okay. I'll be a while. See you there when I am done' He texted back.

Shadow
January 5th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Jesse's phone buzzed, and he grabbed it. "Text from Alex. Surprise?" He said to himself.

'Okay. I'll be a while. See you there when I am done' He texted back.
She sighed and replied

Alright

shark sailor
January 6th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Just have to drop Andy off at my brithers house then I'll go. Azara responded and she and Andy walked out of the bookstore.

Shadow
January 6th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Just have to drop Andy off at my brithers house then I'll go. Azara responded and she and Andy walked out of the bookstore.
Ok

She texted back leaning on the tree.

shark sailor
January 6th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Azara got into her car and drove Andy home. She drove back to the park and walked to the tree. It was a sapling when she was a kid.

Shadow
January 6th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Azara got into her car and drove Andy home. She drove back to the park and walked to the tree. It was a sapling when she was a kid.
Alex looked at her friend and jumped off the branch that was hidden in leaves "BOO!"she landed right behind her friend and screamed boo

Hallowed Echo
January 6th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Jesse purchased his books and walked out of the bookstore. He dropped his books off at his house, before heading to the park. He pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Alex. 'I am on my way now'

shark sailor
January 6th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Azara jumped back, dropping her Starbucks coffee. "Alex!" She laughed.

Shadow
January 6th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Azara jumped back, dropping her Starbucks coffee. "Alex!" She laughed.
Jesse purchased his books and walked out of the bookstore. He dropped his books off at his house, before heading to the park. He pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Alex. 'I am on my way now'
"Sorry!"she said rubbing the back of her neck "Ill get you a new one,now we have to wait fo-"she was cut off by her phone buzzing.She picked it up and texted him back:

Hurry up!Imma show the present without you!"

shark sailor
January 6th, 2017, 03:52 PM
"Nah, I'll get a new one later." Azara said, brushing off her 'Runaways' shirt.

Shadow
January 6th, 2017, 03:54 PM
"Nah, I'll get a new one later." Azara said, brushing off her 'Runaways' shirt.
Alex sighed and waited for Jesse "Man he is taking his sweat ol time."

shark sailor
January 6th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Azara chuckled. "Sounds like Jesse." She said.

Shadow
January 6th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Azara chuckled. "Sounds like Jesse." She said.
Alex nodded sighing

Hallowed Echo
January 6th, 2017, 04:38 PM
"Haha, so funny." Jesse said as we walked up to them. "So what is the big surprise?" He asked.

shark sailor
January 6th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Azara jumped. "Oh my god!"

Shadow
January 6th, 2017, 06:11 PM
"Haha, so funny." Jesse said as we walked up to them. "So what is the big surprise?" He asked.
Azara jumped. "Oh my god!"
"GOD YOU TOOK FOREVER!"Alex yelled.She then smiled "Stay right here!"she said as she ran behind the tree.She then pulled out a box of puppies "Pick one!"she smiled.

http://www.nrcprograms.org/images/content/pagebuilder/21127.jpg

Hallowed Echo
January 6th, 2017, 06:14 PM
"GOD YOU TOOK FOREVER!"Alex yelled.She then smiled "Stay right here!"she said as she ran behind the tree.She then pulled out a box of puppies "Pick one!"she smiled.

http://www.nrcprograms.org/images/content/pagebuilder/21127.jpg

"Puppies!!" Jesse said, like a girl. "I call dibs on the black and light tan one!" He said

Shadow
January 6th, 2017, 06:16 PM
"Puppies!!" Jesse said, like a girl. "I call dibs on the black and light tan one!" He said
Alex smiled and gave the pup to him "Here!Now you have to name him!"she said smiling

Hallowed Echo
January 6th, 2017, 06:21 PM
"Hmm? I'll name you Gizmo." Jesse said, gently taking the puppy into his arms. "Where did you find these?" He asked.

shark sailor
January 6th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Azara grinned and picked up the white puppy with the brown spot. "D'awwwww."

Shadow
January 6th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Azara grinned and picked up the white puppy with the brown spot. "D'awwwww."
"Hmm? I'll name you Gizmo." Jesse said, gently taking the puppy into his arms. "Where did you find these?" He asked.
Alex did a fist pump when she got the German shepherd "Oh,you know that vet job I have been trying to get?They accepted me!Im not a vet yet,they are still testing me..but they showed me this box of rescue pups they got shots and everything!I took em and they where free!Azara you got the only female."she said as she stroked her German shepherd thinking of good names to name him.

shark sailor
January 6th, 2017, 06:27 PM
"Cool! I'll name you... Koda." Azara said, kissing the puppy's head.

Hallowed Echo
January 6th, 2017, 06:30 PM
"Congratulations. He is so cute! It's gonna be a hassle potty training him though." Jesse said, cuddling with Gizmo. (My puppy is named Gizmo and he is a pest to potty train.)

shark sailor
January 6th, 2017, 06:33 PM
(Echo Falls?)
Azara smiled. Koda wagged her tail and licked her face.

Shadow
January 6th, 2017, 06:36 PM
"Cool! I'll name you... Koda." Azara said, kissing the puppy's head.
"Congratulations. He is so cute! It's gonna be a hassle potty training him though." Jesse said, cuddling with Gizmo. (My puppy is named Gizmo and he is a pest to potty train.)
(Echo Falls?)
Azara smiled. Koda wagged her tail and licked her face.
Alex smiled and looked at her dog still thinking.

Shadow
January 6th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Her face or up "His name is bear!"she said smiling.Due to the fact he was the biggest in the litter.

shark sailor
January 6th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Azara looked at her phone. "Crap, I gotta go, my bakery is gonna have to open soon! Bye Alex, bye Jesse!" She ran to her car and drove to her house, set Koda in the back yard and drove to her bakery, 'Sweet Yet Small'.

Shadow
January 6th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Azara looked at her phone. "Crap, I gotta go, my bakery is gonna have to open soon! Bye Alex, bye Jesse!" She ran to her car and drove to her house, set Koda in the back yard and drove to her bakery, 'Sweet Yet Small'.
Alex waved goodbye.She put Bear down next to Gizmo,immeadtly they started to play fight and she giggled

shark sailor
January 6th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Michael and Ellie walked from the kitchen. "Zar! Your finally here!" Ellie exclaimed. "Sorry Els, emergency meeting with Alex and Jesse." Azara said, trying her apron. "We thought you'd never get here." Michael said.
(Their all siblings :3)

Shadow
January 7th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Bump