PDA

View Full Version : Llama's Finder [SkyClan]

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 5th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Hi! I decided to make a cat called Llamakit, a former kittypet kit. But I need some relationships for her.
Her info

Name: Llama(kit)
Sexuality: heterosexual (haha i only have three hetro cats now)
Appearance: Short she-kit with stubby legs, short and fluffy fur, and blue-grey eyes.
Mental traits: Llamakit is a little slow-witted, and she is considerably dependent on friends and family. She is fairly nice, and not very easily aggravated. If you are asked for a passcode in the form, she would helpfully tell you that if you read this far it is "Pink Orca wrote this on mobile"
--
roles:
Mother (Involved in a future plot, pm me for details as of now. It is preferred that she be a former kittypet)
Adoptive mother
Adopted siblings (not needed but would be appreciated)
Friends
Bully(s, might be involved in a future plot.)
Best friend
Future crush/mate (i will be picky)
--
Form

Name:
Role
Personality
Appearance
Rp sample (optional but preffered):
Passcode:
Other/questions:

Reverie
January 5th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Name: Sinisterkit
Clan: SkyClan
Role: Crush/Best Friend??
Personality TBRP'd
Appearance Ragged black tom with green eyes
Passcode: ??
Other/questions: N/A

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 5th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Name: Sinisterkit
Role: Crush/Best Friend??
Personality TBRP'd
Appearance Ragged black tom with green eyes
Passcode: ??
Other/questions: N/A
Passcode is stated in the mental traits section

Reverie
January 5th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Passcode is stated in the personality section

"Pink Orca wrote this on mobile."

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 5th, 2017, 10:56 AM
"Pink Orca wrote this on mobile."
I'll consider it
*boop for more forms*

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 6th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Bump

Mayflower
January 7th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Name: Minkflight
Role: Adoptive mother?
Personality: Loves pranking and scaring her brother, barely takes anything seriously, she does this because she believes she's useless to the clan
Appearance: Bean! (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/5/59/Tornstar.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160212173918)
Rp sample (optional but preffered): You know me :heartballoon4:
Passcode: Pink Orca! wrote this on mobile <3
Other/questions: Is this okie?

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 8th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Name: Minkflight
Role: Adoptive mother?
Personality: Loves pranking and scaring her brother, barely takes anything seriously, she does this because she believes she's useless to the clan
Appearance: Bean! (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/5/59/Tornstar.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160212173918)
Rp sample (optional but preffered): You know me :heartballoon4:
Passcode: Pink Orca! wrote this on mobile <3
Other/questions: Is this okie?
Accepted! <3

Beep

Crumbleless
January 8th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Name: Didi (Shypaw)
Role: Best Friend
Personality: As stated by her future name Didi is very shy and independent. Though she is a kind cat she only displays a sample of that before she shys away. She had to leave her brother to join Skyclan but knows it is worth it to be with cats like her. Every passing day in Skyclan makes her more confident that she is going to get over her shyness and speak to cats normally. Didi is defensive though and will snap without noticing she was being mean. This is of course drawn in by her brother bullying her.
Appearance: Didi is a small cat with normal sized legs. She has creamy brown fur and a white underbelly and legs. She has a ring of white around her neck and a white chin, neck, and ear tips. She has yellow eyes that are more green near her pupil. Me Babe (http://imgur.com/PSLJYWL)
Rp sample (optional but preffered): Night lifted Angel in his jaws slightly aware that he hadn't answered to her. It didn't matter much to the joy filling him that Angel would be sleeping with him tonight. He trudged through the thick snow snowflakes whirling down and landing on his scarred pelt. The wolf dog hybrid slowed to a halt as he entered his personal den setting his pup down in the warm moss.
"Now get some sleep. I want you nice and awake in the morning so I can show you the territory. " Night licked the corgi pup before settling down beside her his bright yellow eyes starting to droop shut. (Taken from here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204&page=109))
Passcode: Pink Orca wrote this on mobile
Other/questions: My lovely ducky will be joining Skyclan soon.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 11th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Name: Didi (Shypaw)
Role: Best Friend
Personality: As stated by her future name Didi is very shy and independent. Though she is a kind cat she only displays a sample of that before she shys away. She had to leave her brother to join Skyclan but knows it is worth it to be with cats like her. Every passing day in Skyclan makes her more confident that she is going to get over her shyness and speak to cats normally. Didi is defensive though and will snap without noticing she was being mean. This is of course drawn in by her brother bullying her.
Appearance: Didi is a small cat with normal sized legs. She has creamy brown fur and a white underbelly and legs. She has a ring of white around her neck and a white chin, neck, and ear tips. She has yellow eyes that are more green near her pupil. Me Babe (http://imgur.com/PSLJYWL)
Rp sample (optional but preffered): Night lifted Angel in his jaws slightly aware that he hadn't answered to her. It didn't matter much to the joy filling him that Angel would be sleeping with him tonight. He trudged through the thick snow snowflakes whirling down and landing on his scarred pelt. The wolf dog hybrid slowed to a halt as he entered his personal den setting his pup down in the warm moss.
"Now get some sleep. I want you nice and awake in the morning so I can show you the territory. " Night licked the corgi pup before settling down beside her his bright yellow eyes starting to droop shut. (Taken from here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204&page=109))
Passcode: Pink Orca wrote this on mobile
Other/questions: My lovely ducky will be joining Skyclan soon.
accepted