PDA

View Full Version : DewClan - The Cunning and Strong

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Dewnight looked at both Razorleaf and Skullface "The freshkill pile is getting smaller and smaller and I'm worried we won't have enough for leafbare, when I brought this up with Oceanpool she gave me a solution but I'm afraid that the warriors wouldn't like it!" he meowed.

(sorry, was watching something for a bit got distracted)
Skullface nodded.He had been waiting for this moment."Yes of corse."he said

Reverie
January 12th, 2017, 03:00 PM
rip Aldrin is lonely))

Timbergrowl
January 13th, 2017, 01:29 AM
Nighsplash walked out of the den and into the nursery. he wanted to check up on Lightfrost before going hunting. she was getting closer to kitting and he was worried the kits or her weren't going to all make it.

(Sorry fell asleep, Lightfrost can do her thing now)

Hallowed Echo
January 13th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Lightfrost was about to take a nap until her stomach exploded in pain. She yowled in pain before calling for her mates "The kits! They are coming!" She yowled.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Lightfrost was about to take a nap until her stomach exploded in pain. She yowled in pain before calling for her mates "The kits! They are coming!" She yowled.
(Imma lay off the colors for a while)
Jinxeyes gasped "Here bye on this stick to releave most of your pain."she said giving the queen a stick

Hallowed Echo
January 13th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Lightfrost bit down on the stick. "Where is Nightsplash?" She asked. She wanted her mate to be nearby when she was kitting.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Lightfrost bit down on the stick. "Where is Nightsplash?" She asked. She wanted her mate to be nearby when she was kitting.
"I-I don't know.."she said

Hallowed Echo
January 13th, 2017, 03:26 PM
"Can you have your brother find him please? I really want him around." Lightfrost said before yowling in pain again.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:31 PM
"Can you have your brother find him please? I really want him around." Lightfrost said before yowling in pain again.
She nodded as she told Skullface who then ran off looking for the male.(Timbergrowl

Hallowed Echo
January 13th, 2017, 03:41 PM
"Thank you." Lightfrost said, taking deep breaths.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:43 PM
"Thank you." Lightfrost said, taking deep breaths.
"Your welcome."she said

Timbergrowl
January 14th, 2017, 08:31 AM
Nightsplash was hunting for his mate, he had caught a squirrel and a thrush so far...

(if your going to find him he's by the twoleg border south of the camp)

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Nightsplash was hunting for his mate, he had caught a squirrel and a thrush so far...

(if your going to find him he's by the twoleg border south of the camp)
Ok)
Skullface tracked him down "Nightspalsh!Nightsplash!Your mate is having kits!"he puffed

Timbergrowl
January 14th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Nightsplash jumped in surprise and ran to the camp and into the nursery. he was excited for his mate. "How are you doing Lightfrost!?" he asked

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 14th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Tide looked at Nightsplash and then to Lightfrost.

Hallowed Echo
January 14th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Nightsplash jumped in surprise and ran to the camp and into the nursery. he was excited for his mate. "How are you doing Lightfrost!?" he asked

"In pain." Lightfrost growled. (Just gonna skip to her kits already being born.) Lightfrost curled her tail around her five kits. "Nightsplash, there are two males." She purred happily.

Timbergrowl
January 14th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Nightpslash looked at his five kits excited "what shall we name them I want one of the males to be called after my father Silentshadow?" he asked.

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 08:14 PM
"Congratulations."Junxeyes purred along with her brother who was curled around tide

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 14th, 2017, 10:08 PM
"Congratulations."Junxeyes purred along with her brother who was curled around tide
Tide nodded in agreement.

Silhouettes
January 14th, 2017, 10:38 PM
(Oh.My. I completely forgot about this! May I have a recap? :3)

Hallowed Echo
January 15th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Nightpslash looked at his five kits excited "what shall we name them I want one of the males to be called after my father Silentshadow?" he asked.
"How about this one?" Lightfrost said, motioning towards the tom-kit who looked like Nightsplash but with a white front paw and chest fur. "I think the brown one will be named Otterkit. The black male will be named Echokit. The silver she-cat will be named Silverkit, and the last one will be named Spiderkit." She said, curled around her kits.

Silhouettes
January 15th, 2017, 11:19 AM
The Slave let out a sigh as she finished pulling out and adding new moss of the Warriors Den, flicking her slick tail as she started to groom out the moss, spitting them out once she bit them. Once after that, even though The Slave knew she shouldn't, the molly decided to curl up where she was, then get dragged up into sleep.
(This is her looks http://olegvolk.net/gallery/d/40033-2/gray_cat_5650.jpg )

Timbergrowl
January 15th, 2017, 11:27 AM
nightsplash looked at the kits snuggled in Lightfrost's belly "beautiful names for such wonderful kits!" he meowed

Whitemoon
January 15th, 2017, 11:38 AM
The Slave let out a sigh as she finished pulling out and adding new moss of the Warriors Den, flicking her slick tail as she started to groom out the moss, spitting them out once she bit them. Once after that, even though The Slave knew she shouldn't, the molly decided to curl up where she was, then get dragged up into sleep.
(This is her looks http://olegvolk.net/gallery/d/40033-2/gray_cat_5650.jpg )

Dovecloud was beginning to become upset, as all the other she-cats seemed to have kits, while she didn't. It angered her, so, to cool down, she decided to rest in the Warriors' Den. Even though she wasn't allowed there, it was quiet... Not two steps inside, she stopped and her mouth opened. A slave was sleeping in the Warriors' Den. She closed her mouth and narrowed her eyes, prodding the slave with her unsheathed claw.

Hallowed Echo
January 15th, 2017, 11:47 AM
nightsplash looked at the kits snuggled in Lightfrost's belly "beautiful names for such wonderful kits!" he meowed

"Yes there are. I hope that Silentkit and Echokit grow up to be just like their father. Kind and affectionate." Lightfrost purred.

Echokit mewed and started to crawl towards Nightsplash. Silentkit copied his brother and crawled towards his father.

Moonkit, Silverkit, and Spiderkit just nestled next to their mother's warm belly, meowing quietly.

Silhouettes
January 15th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Dovecloud was beginning to become upset, as all the other she-cats seemed to have kits, while she didn't. It angered her, so, to cool down, she decided to rest in the Warriors' Den. Even though she wasn't allowed there, it was quiet... Not two steps inside, she stopped and her mouth opened. A slave was sleeping in the Warriors' Den. She closed her mouth and narrowed her eyes, prodding the slave with her unsheathed claw.
She woke with a start, to see the she-cat. She was trembling, her green eyes full of fear and looked down. She looked at the wound quickly, which was beginning to sprout blood. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sleep here!" She burst out. The thought that Slaves were not supposed to talk without spoken to did not hit her mind as she cowered down.

Whitemoon
January 15th, 2017, 12:00 PM
She woke with a start, to see the she-cat. She was trembling, her green eyes full of fear and looked down. She looked at the wound quickly, which was beginning to sprout blood. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sleep here!" She burst out. The thought that Slaves were not supposed to talk without spoken to did not hit her mind as she cowered down.

Dovecloud was about to scold her, but the she-cat realized that there was now a witness to the fact that she herself was in the Warriors' Den. "U-Um..." She stuttered, thinking about how the slave could get her in trouble. "Don't let it happen again?" She said, half as a question. She despised speaking to a slave like this, but all the molly really wanted to do was rest. That's all I came here to do anyway... Dovecloud thought, finding little reason to blame. "Yeah. Just, don't do it again..." She muttered, almost smiling at the slave.

Silhouettes
January 15th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Dovecloud was about to scold her, but the she-cat realized that there was now a witness to the fact that she herself was in the Warriors' Den. "U-Um..." She stuttered, thinking about how the slave could get her in trouble. "Don't let it happen again?" She said, half as a question. She despised speaking to a slave like this, but all the molly really wanted to do was rest. That's all I came here to do anyway... Dovecloud thought, finding little reason to blame. "Yeah. Just, don't do it again..." She muttered, almost smiling at the slave.
"Y-yes ma'am." She stammered, hoping that the molly wouldn't turn her in, even if she was being... skittish. What confused her the most was that the molly grinned,though the Slave didn't ask, too afraid, before pulling herself up and exiting the Den, again hoping that no one would see her.