PDA

View Full Version : Talking Under Stars✨

~RooRoo~
July 12th, 2020, 08:02 PM
Shimm (here we go! You can start with like “we are here.”.) Shimm Shimm

Sweetie
July 20th, 2020, 12:49 AM
Shimmeringpool was excited to spend this extra time with her apprentice. This time the molly was going to be more active as a mentor and hopefully create a sisterly bond with Wavepaw. Dusk settled long ago and the stars shined brightly just for the two molly's. The silver and white warrior led the young apprentice to her favorite spot to get away from the world. The small cave could fit two with enough space to lay down and enjoy the sun's warmth. Sitting down the older molly silently enjoyed the gentle waves lapping at her paws. "This is my favorite place to go when I'm feeling overwhelmed. I dealt with a lot of anxiety too as an apprentice and in all honesty, I still deal with it." Light blue eyes softly gazing at the moonbeam on the water, sending it to shimmer in the darkness.

~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 20th, 2020, 06:37 AM
Wavepaw nodded at her mentor and laid down next to her. The gentle breeze blowing through her fur as the water only touched the top of her paws. She closed her eyes as the soothing sound of waves growing and falling swept in. The nice smell of salt water flooded her nose with warmth. She let out a sigh of relief then started taking deep breathes. Thanks fo this. It’s nice. It’s calming. It’s great. she took a deep breath in between each sentence. Then she laid her head down and then opened her eyes looking at her mentors shimmering pelt as the moon made it look silvery. She looked at her pelt to, she was silver also. What are we going to do? she asked then sat up straight and dipped the tip of her tail in the water. Shimm

Sweetie
July 25th, 2020, 07:56 PM
Light blue eyes turned to the younger molly and watched as the serenity of her place reached Wavepaw. "Of course. I feel like being an apprentice is very hard these days and self care is extremely important." Smiling at the molly. "Well if you are comfortable enough you can talk to me about anything. But in the mean time I will teach you how to fish. How does that sound?" Tilting her head and turned her gaze to the minnows lazily swimming in the cool river.

~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 26th, 2020, 08:27 AM
That sounds fun. she mewed smiling then sitting up. She stretched out and looked at the water. The gentle breeze rippling the water as the minnows swished forward. Their scales reflecting the sun in her eyes as she looked at her mentor. Shimm

Sweetie
July 29th, 2020, 03:28 AM
Turning her gaze off of the apprentice and to the river a calm effect came over the molly. "First things first you shouldn't be too afraid to get your paws wet." Chuckling at the thought of when she first started to swim and how cold the water was. "Since we aren't fishing in the day we don't have to worry about our shadows giving us away. Okay so get close to the riverbed since this can take some time." The silver and white warrior getting up and sitting closer to the river. "The good fish are caught by those who have patience. You can watch until a fish that catches your eye. Then what you want to do next is have your claws out and be quick when grabbing the fish." With that Shimmeringpool gave a little demonstration and turned to Wavepaw to see if she had any questions.

~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 29th, 2020, 07:40 AM
Ok. she scooted up closer to the river and waited. She saw a big fish at the bottom and took away the silence. She fell in. Shimm (I know it’s short sry

Sweetie
August 2nd, 2020, 03:53 AM
"Since this is rushing water when we strike we have to do it a few second early due to the fact that it is moving and water does make our movements slower. This will take time and practice, I want you to try and hook a minnow." her directions simple and clear and hopefully good enough to help her apprentice through fishing. A small seed of self doubt was planted in the warriors stomach.

~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
August 2nd, 2020, 05:13 PM
Ok. she nodded having something oh her mind to talk about. She didn’t know what she thought about it or what to do so she waited until they were done. She saw a minnow and went a little too late and missed it almost falling in but she didn’t and she tried again and was too fast and it swam past her before she was even close and she splashed water everywhere. Shimm

Sweetie
August 8th, 2020, 06:58 AM
Shimmeringpool watched as her apprentice tried to catch a minnow and was too late. It turned into a bigger mess when she tried again and splashed water all over the place. It happened all too quickly where the warrior didn't have the time to cover herself from the water. "Well, at least you don't give up easily." Small chuckle rose from the beautiful molly as she offered a paw for her apprentice.

~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
August 8th, 2020, 07:03 AM
Hehe whoops! she meowed letting out a small chuckle too. She would shake off as much water as she could then lick herself down. She saw a bigger fish coming, not too big but bigger than a Minnie so easier to catch. It was moving slow. Either during or had baby fishies in it. She got ready, his her shadow, got her paw ready, and slashed at the water. She had caught the fish! Buuut, she fell in. The fish in her mouth she hoped out of the water put the fish down and started shaking off. Out of the corner of her eye the fish flopping away. It’s not dead! She jumped on top of it and bit down on it. That’s better! she said looking st the glimmering creature. Shimm

~RooRoo~
August 12th, 2020, 06:32 PM
!pmub Shimm bump!

Sweetie
August 19th, 2020, 10:31 PM
Shimmeringpool was enjoying her nightly hunting with Wavepaw and the bonding she felt that was growing. Light blue eyes followed every movement that the apprentice made. The warrior didn't notice the trout until her apprentice caught it with a big splash. Getting up quickly with a bud of worry starting to grow in the molly's chest Shimmeringpool made her way into the river. When Wavepaw's head went under water the warrior rushed to the younger molly's side and was relieved when the apprentice popped out. Letting out a sigh Shimmeringpool gave a small chuckle. "That's one way to catch a fish." Looking down at the dead fish with Wavepaw.

~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
August 20th, 2020, 06:34 AM
She would grin and try again. She did better this time and caught a minnow but she fell halfway in and pushed her self backwards with a fish wriggling in her mouth. Shimm