PDA

View Full Version : Sad Little Finder for One

Silhouettes
January 4th, 2017, 12:26 AM
So, it is time to make a Shadowclan cat! She is my first tabby and ginger cat, and I loaf Shadowclan, though mainly RP'd in River. Enough about me babbling, let me show you what I need, and it is 12 so I will not put what I need the post, I will later.
She needs:
Mentor, Parents?, Siblings,Friends, Bullies, Crush(s) (I would like two, one from SHC and one from another clan/outsider), Best Friend.
Let me show you the formy

Name:
Clan:
Looks:
Perso:
Role:
Other:

And here is my SHC cat

Name: Rosepaw
Clan: Shadow
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a7/72/89/a772896fd412b59aa1edb9acc604bb87.jpg
Perso: A huge Starclan believer, thinks that the starry cats should have upmost respect. She is friendly, soft-hearted and strictly sticks to all the rules of the Warrior Code, save one. Rosepaw is kind and will help any cat in jeopardy, even if they are from another clan or not a clan cat. She strongly dislikes Dark Forest supporters or cruel cats, though rarely stands up for herself and is somewhat skittish.

Silhouettes
January 4th, 2017, 09:31 AM
Bump

Mystery
January 4th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Hey , just wondering- I have this cat , smoketooth , he is formerly Shadowclan but died in the Liberation. If you want , he could have been her mentor?
Also heres my form for another cat:
Name: Owlpaw { Owldust }
Clan: SHC
Looks: Owl (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Dark+grey+tabby&view=detailv2&&id=49EE1FB9D3510A9CE38E4E12D85E601D9626F061&selectedIndex=0&ccid=jrK%2bmRqY&simid=608000648376290630&thid=OIP.M8eb2be991a98e8ff5989d10243a379f8H0&ajaxhist=0)
Perso: Owlpaw is possibly the quietest cat you have ever met. She is more of an observer, and likes to stay up late. The tabby is also very smart, being more tactical than jumping into the situation blindly. She is quick to act, and has great reflexes. Lots of times, she will over think things, which leads to procrastination, which leads to a slow decline. Owlpaw is a hard worker, and loves her clan. Never quite understanding why cats are evil, she is not an Evil Era supporter.
Role: Best Friend (?)
Other: Nopedydope

Silhouettes
January 4th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Hey , just wondering- I have this cat , smoketooth , he is formerly Shadowclan but died in the Liberation. If you want , he could have been her mentor?
Also heres my form for another cat:
Name: Owlpaw { Owldust }
Clan: SHC
Looks: Owl (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Dark+grey+tabby&view=detailv2&&id=49EE1FB9D3510A9CE38E4E12D85E601D9626F061&selectedIndex=0&ccid=jrK%2bmRqY&simid=608000648376290630&thid=OIP.M8eb2be991a98e8ff5989d10243a379f8H0&ajaxhist=0)
Perso: Owlpaw is possibly the quietest cat you have ever met. She is more of an observer, and likes to stay up late. The tabby is also very smart, being more tactical than jumping into the situation blindly. She is quick to act, and has great reflexes. Lots of times, she will over think things, which leads to procrastination, which leads to a slow decline. Owlpaw is a hard worker, and loves her clan. Never quite understanding why cats are evil, she is not an Evil Era supporter.
Role: Best Friend (?)
Other: Nopedydope
Accepted, they have a lot in common!

NightWarrior4Life
January 4th, 2017, 12:44 PM
So, it is time to make a Shadowclan cat! She is my first tabby and ginger cat, and I loaf Shadowclan, though mainly RP'd in River. Enough about me babbling, let me show you what I need, and it is 12 so I will not put what I need the post, I will later.
She needs:
Mentor, Parents?, Siblings,Friends, Bullies, Crush(s) (I would like two, one from SHC and one from another clan/outsider), Best Friend.
Let me show you the formy

Name:
Clan:
Looks:
Perso:
Role:
Other:

And here is my SHC cat

Name: Rosepaw
Clan: Shadow
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a7/72/89/a772896fd412b59aa1edb9acc604bb87.jpg
Perso: A huge Starclan believer, thinks that the starry cats should have upmost respect. She is friendly, soft-hearted and strictly sticks to all the rules of the Warrior Code, save one. Rosepaw is kind and will help any cat in jeopardy, even if they are from another clan or not a clan cat. She strongly dislikes Dark Forest supporters or cruel cats, though rarely stands up for herself and is somewhat skittish.
Name: RockSpirit
Clan: ShadowClan
Looks: brown Tom. Looks a lot older than he is.
Personality: other cats find him strange. He is obsessed with prophecies and omens and has had a strong connection with StarClan since he was a kit but he doesn't let himself or other take it for granted or use it for wrong. The young apprentices sometimes call him old and grumpy and he just gives them a small telling off then rambles into an elder's tale. He doesn't think it's likely for him to fall in love but perhaps RosePaw can change his mind?
Role wanted: mate

Silhouettes
January 4th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Name: RockSpirit
Clan: ShadowClan
Looks: brown Tom. Looks a lot older than he is.
Personality: other cats find him strange. He is obsessed with prophecies and omens and has had a strong connection with StarClan since he was a kit but he doesn't let himself or other take it for granted or use it for wrong. The young apprentices sometimes call him old and grumpy and he just gives them a small telling off then rambles into an elder's tale. He doesn't think it's likely for him to fall in love but perhaps RosePaw can change his mind?
Role wanted: mate
Your not med....

lyra
January 4th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Name: Shadowcry (charahub.com/character/1007471/Shadowcry)
Clan: Shadowclan
Looks: meow (www.hockeycat93.com/images/fuzzies/Tasha053111.jpg)
Perso; Shadowcry is very silent and mysterious. He doesn't really like to communicate with others and keeps to himself a lot, but when you get to know him he'll open up and talk it more. He acts protective whenever he's around someone he cares about, but hides it with his fierceness.
Role: Mentor
Other: ^-^

Silhouettes
January 4th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Name: Shadowcry
Clan: Shadowclan
Looks: *coming*
Perso:
Role: Mentor
Other: The perso will be with the looks ^-^
Accepted, I will delete the mentor for needed since I'm watching my 1 year old bro)