PDA

View Full Version : Blackgaze's Everything Finder

Trashy Sky
January 3rd, 2017, 06:14 PM
Since my everything finder (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1922) for all my characters doesn't seem to be working for Blackgaze, who I want to have more relations, I'm just gonna open another finder for her.

Key:
Needed; Wanted; Would be nice

Open Roles:
Friends
Acquaintances
Enemies
Nemesis
Former Apprentices
Other Kin(?)

Blackgaze's character site link is here! (http://noonelivesforever.weebly.com/blackgaze.html)

-Form-
Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Activity Level:
RP Example:

*Note: I'm not looking for cross-clan relationships other than acquaintances, friends, an enemies. Blackgaze isn't really one to break the code in most ways so keep that in mind.

Teza
January 3rd, 2017, 06:40 PM
Uh, deary, your link to your char site isn't working :/
It leads back here.

Trashy Sky
January 3rd, 2017, 08:24 PM
Uh, deary, your link to your char site isn't working :/
It leads back here.
Ha I must have put in the wrong link

Teza
January 3rd, 2017, 09:15 PM
lolz is oki, just glad ya fixed it now :3

Sage
January 4th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Name: Creekfeather (http://accidentshappenwco.weebly.com/creekfeather.html)
Role: Best Friend and/or Love Interest
Clan: RiverClan
Sexuality: Heteroromantic
Other: none..
Activity Level: 8-9/10
Rp Example: Gorsefeather looked at Lilypelt and sighed. Then he heard Flickerkit's voice and smiled. He looked down at his son, then at Lilypelt. "I had to come see you before I left, I couldn't bare it if I left without saying goodbye to this wonderful family we have built together." He mewed. Gorsefeather bent down to give Flickerkit a good lick on the ear. "Be good for your mother and siblings while I'm gone, OK?" He meowed to Flickerkit. The calico tom sat down on his haunches and began to clean his fur.
[I know it's no that long, but I was trying to hurry so this was the first one I found.]

Trashy Sky
January 4th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Name: Creekfeather (http://accidentshappenwco.weebly.com/creekfeather.html)
Role: Best Friend and/or Love Interest
Sexuality: Heteroromantic
Other: none..
Activity Level: 8-9/10
Rp Example: Gorsefeather looked at Lilypelt and sighed. Then he heard Flickerkit's voice and smiled. He looked down at his son, then at Lilypelt. "I had to come see you before I left, I couldn't bare it if I left without saying goodbye to this wonderful family we have built together." He mewed. Gorsefeather bent down to give Flickerkit a good lick on the ear. "Be good for your mother and siblings while I'm gone, OK?" He meowed to Flickerkit. The calico tom sat down on his haunches and began to clean his fur.
[I know it's no that long, but I was trying to hurry so this was the first one I found.]
They couldn't be best friends due to borders and he couldn't be a love interest as Blackgaze is homosexual
Though they could be friends? They're personalities together seem fun lol

~Breadsticks~
January 4th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Name: Ashtuft[Ash-for her pelt color; Tuft-an extra tuft of fur on her head]
Role: Love Interest
Clan: Riverclan
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: She has a long and dark ebony coat, looking much like the dark color of ash. Her long coat is marked with white tabby stripes, that contrast her dark pelt. Her long, fluffy tail is marked with dark tabby rings. Her chest is a soft ashy tone while all her paws except the front right are white. Ashtuft has dark golden eyes, flecked with hazel.
Personality: When someone first meets them, they think of Ashtuft as a boisterous, loud and carefree kind of cat that disrespects most rules. But in truth, They have a huge imagination, and often zone out or wander off, in their own little world. Ashtuft isn't really very sociable, and is actually quite timid and shy. They tend to be kind of cold and distant when annoyed, and could stay that way towards whoever annoyed them for quite a long time. Ashtuft is mainly just lonely, but too paranoid to even try and make friends. Though she loves to explore and have all sorts of adventures.
Other: She has scars criss-crossing her legs and two that run along her back and wrap around her sides.
Activity Level: 13.57
RP Example: Reedbriar smiled at Wisp, trying to ignore the weird feeling in her belly. The tom kit had shown little emotion for quite some time and she'd done her best to push away her worry. The queen perked her ears and purred, "My day was good, and how has the day been for you?" She'd heard of she-cats spending too much time around toms but was it possible she'd been spending too much time with the kit? His way of speaking was beginning to rub off on her and it made her feel uncomfortable. Instead of focusing any longer on the blue kit she turned her gaze to Minnow. The queen gave her daughter an amused look and purred, "Was it good? I caught it not too long ago and had hoped it'd be fresh by the time you three had awoken." Still, the tom kit, looking like a smaller version of her, worried her, and she was beginning to think she talked too much like him. She turned her gaze to the spotted blue tom kit and chuckled, "Smoke, wake up. It's nearly sunhigh." She purred, wrapping her tail around her paws and giving the tom kit an amused look.

Sage
January 5th, 2017, 04:19 PM
They couldn't be best friends due to borders and he couldn't be a love interest as Blackgaze is homosexual
Though they could be friends? They're personalities together seem fun lol
Sure! But, Blackgaze is in RiverClan...and so is Creekfeather?...

Trashy Sky
January 5th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Sure! But, Blackgaze is in RiverClan...and so is Creekfeather?...
It had said ShadowClan when I read it????? plus the link was to a different character????

Trashy Sky
January 5th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Name: Ashtuft[Ash-for her pelt color; Tuft-an extra tuft of fur on her head]
Role: Love Interest
Clan: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: She has a long and dark ebony coat, looking much like the dark color of ash. Her long coat is marked with white tabby stripes, that contrast her dark pelt. Her long, fluffy tail is marked with dark tabby rings. Her chest is a soft ashy tone while all her paws except the front right are white. Ashtuft has dark golden eyes, flecked with hazel.
Personality: When someone first meets them, they think of Ashtuft as a boisterous, loud and carefree kind of cat that disrespects most rules. But in truth, They have a huge imagination, and often zone out or wander off, in their own little world. Ashtuft isn't really very sociable, and is actually quite timid and shy. They tend to be kind of cold and distant when annoyed, and could stay that way towards whoever annoyed them for quite a long time. Ashtuft is mainly just lonely, but too paranoid to even try and make friends. Though she loves to explore and have all sorts of adventures.
Other: She has scars criss-crossing her legs and two that run along her back and wrap around her sides.
Activity Level: 13.57
RP Example: Reedbriar smiled at Wisp, trying to ignore the weird feeling in her belly. The tom kit had shown little emotion for quite some time and she'd done her best to push away her worry. The queen perked her ears and purred, "My day was good, and how has the day been for you?" She'd heard of she-cats spending too much time around toms but was it possible she'd been spending too much time with the kit? His way of speaking was beginning to rub off on her and it made her feel uncomfortable. Instead of focusing any longer on the blue kit she turned her gaze to Minnow. The queen gave her daughter an amused look and purred, "Was it good? I caught it not too long ago and had hoped it'd be fresh by the time you three had awoken." Still, the tom kit, looking like a smaller version of her, worried her, and she was beginning to think she talked too much like him. She turned her gaze to the spotted blue tom kit and chuckled, "Smoke, wake up. It's nearly sunhigh." She purred, wrapping her tail around her paws and giving the tom kit an amused look.
You put female in the clan spot, please specify ^^

~Breadsticks~
January 5th, 2017, 08:15 PM
You put female in the clan spot, please specify ^^
Oh, sorry, she's in Riverclan

Sage
January 6th, 2017, 03:13 PM
It had said ShadowClan when I read it????? plus the link was to a different character????
It was??? Oh, XD I accidently applied Russetsurge earlier.

Clover
January 6th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Name: Cloversplash
Role: Love interest
Sexuality: Biromantic // Greysexual
Appearance: She is a brown tabby, cocoa colored main pelt, and significantly darker stripes. Her muzzle, nose bridge, paws, underbelly, and chest are a white that fade out to cream. Cloversplash is built for swimming, with strong a strong muscular frame, and thick fur that keeps her warm in cold water. She also has long whiskers, a defined muzzle, and medium length ears tipped with dark colored fur.
Personality:Cloversplash is reserved, which shows in the way she acts towards others; very withdrawn and serious, always speaking in a kind tone and allowing the other person to speak first. Cloversplash also preffers her close friends and family to other cats she has not met, due to her closed-off nature. But, once she has bonded with someone, Cloversplash is very sweet and loving, with an affectionate word every time she sees them. Despite her sweet nature towards those she is close with, this molly tends to be somewhat brash towards strangers. She will be too blunt, and lack diplomacy and tact, even if her tone is kind.
Other: N/A
Activity Level: About a post per day, or around 7/10
RP Example; (latest post from RC territory with Geckoleaf)
Geckoleaf entered the territory on silent paws, the new fallen white snow muffling her steps. The medicine cat moved with a frightening grace, her small form a blip in the otherwise flat landscape of white and brown. The footsteps she left were small and grey, and would soon be covered over by the sideways gales of wind and snow. She was searching, searching for any last plants that had survived the icy torrent of winter's first snow. This much was obvious; her head swiveled back and forth, and she would often pause to test the frigid air for any trace of the herbs she so desperately needed. And so she plowed on, her movements deliberate, the trail behind her becoming larger as she tired, moving through the frozen wasteland becoming laborious and time consuming.

And so she didn't notice the edge, didn't notice the drop off where dirt curved down. The snow in front of her appeared white; there wasn't even a shadow to mark the change of land. She stepped forward, and no frigid earth met her paws. Geckoleaf fell, her body twisting and turning as she tried to right herself as she tumbled through the air. But it was too sudden, and when she hit the ground the weight was all transfered to one leg, too much for her bone to bear. She heard the snapping and crunching, felt it as the bones were pulverised to nothing but dust. Her leg lay twisted behind her, pulled at a grotesque angle that shouldn't have been possible. The pain seared her ruined limb and coursed through her numb, cold body, the surge of andrenline fire to her frozen flesh. Tears pooled in her sapphire blue eyes and solidified as they trailed down her disheveled fur, and yowls of pain tore from her mouth, as they never had before. She knew she would die there,without family or a single comfort. No one would be out but her; it was too cold. Too desolate a place for life to dream of coming.

She writhed against the cold dirt, her fur mussed and dirtied as she attempted to get up and crawl away. It didn't work. Of course it didn't. But as quickly as she had fallen and shattered the bone, something else began to happen. She couldn't explain it, and never would be able to.

Geckoleaf wished, and wished as she never had before, for her ruined leg to just be healed. She willed it, even. And her limb obeyed. Broked bone began to reassmeble itself into the right shape, and began to fuse, callous growing and then contracting. Snapped ligament and tendon stretched and reformed itself, becoming strong and pliable. Her muscle and skin grew slower, their fibers forming a latice before growing in. The molly's leg was healing, too quickly and perfectly for it to be chance. Soft gasps left her mouth as it happened, something so impossible becoming reality. Once the leg was healed, she felt her energy drained. As if her body had compacted months of regrowth into a few months.
And then. she passed out.

Trashy Sky
January 6th, 2017, 06:43 PM
It was??? Oh, XD I accidently applied Russetsurge earlier.
ah lol
well I guess accepted as a best friend hahah

i'll probably be only accepting one or two more best friends cause this is her third aaaaa

Trashy Sky
January 6th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Oh, sorry, she's in Riverclan
I think the love intrest wouldn't work out, due to Ashtuft's outer personality of "When someone first meets them, they think of Ashtuft as a boisterous, loud and carefree kind of cat that disrespects most rules".
Though, I do believe they could be friends if you want?

Trashy Sky
January 6th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Name: Cloversplash
Role: Love interest
Sexuality: Biromantic // Greysexual
Appearance: She is a brown tabby, cocoa colored main pelt, and significantly darker stripes. Her muzzle, nose bridge, paws, underbelly, and chest are a white that fade out to cream. Cloversplash is built for swimming, with strong a strong muscular frame, and thick fur that keeps her warm in cold water. She also has long whiskers, a defined muzzle, and medium length ears tipped with dark colored fur.
Personality:Cloversplash is reserved, which shows in the way she acts towards others; very withdrawn and serious, always speaking in a kind tone and allowing the other person to speak first. Cloversplash also preffers her close friends and family to other cats she has not met, due to her closed-off nature. But, once she has bonded with someone, Cloversplash is very sweet and loving, with an affectionate word every time she sees them. Despite her sweet nature towards those she is close with, this molly tends to be somewhat brash towards strangers. She will be too blunt, and lack diplomacy and tact, even if her tone is kind.
Other: N/A
Activity Level: About a post per day, or around 7/10
RP Example; (latest post from RC territory with Geckoleaf)
Geckoleaf entered the territory on silent paws, the new fallen white snow muffling her steps. The medicine cat moved with a frightening grace, her small form a blip in the otherwise flat landscape of white and brown. The footsteps she left were small and grey, and would soon be covered over by the sideways gales of wind and snow. She was searching, searching for any last plants that had survived the icy torrent of winter's first snow. This much was obvious; her head swiveled back and forth, and she would often pause to test the frigid air for any trace of the herbs she so desperately needed. And so she plowed on, her movements deliberate, the trail behind her becoming larger as she tired, moving through the frozen wasteland becoming laborious and time consuming.

And so she didn't notice the edge, didn't notice the drop off where dirt curved down. The snow in front of her appeared white; there wasn't even a shadow to mark the change of land. She stepped forward, and no frigid earth met her paws. Geckoleaf fell, her body twisting and turning as she tried to right herself as she tumbled through the air. But it was too sudden, and when she hit the ground the weight was all transfered to one leg, too much for her bone to bear. She heard the snapping and crunching, felt it as the bones were pulverised to nothing but dust. Her leg lay twisted behind her, pulled at a grotesque angle that shouldn't have been possible. The pain seared her ruined limb and coursed through her numb, cold body, the surge of andrenline fire to her frozen flesh. Tears pooled in her sapphire blue eyes and solidified as they trailed down her disheveled fur, and yowls of pain tore from her mouth, as they never had before. She knew she would die there,without family or a single comfort. No one would be out but her; it was too cold. Too desolate a place for life to dream of coming.

She writhed against the cold dirt, her fur mussed and dirtied as she attempted to get up and crawl away. It didn't work. Of course it didn't. But as quickly as she had fallen and shattered the bone, something else began to happen. She couldn't explain it, and never would be able to.

Geckoleaf wished, and wished as she never had before, for her ruined leg to just be healed. She willed it, even. And her limb obeyed. Broked bone began to reassmeble itself into the right shape, and began to fuse, callous growing and then contracting. Snapped ligament and tendon stretched and reformed itself, becoming strong and pliable. Her muscle and skin grew slower, their fibers forming a latice before growing in. The molly's leg was healing, too quickly and perfectly for it to be chance. Soft gasps left her mouth as it happened, something so impossible becoming reality. Once the leg was healed, she felt her energy drained. As if her body had compacted months of regrowth into a few months.
And then. she passed out.
Accepted as a love interest aaaaaa

Love interests are now closed unless you got like a really good character that matches with Blackgaze heh

Clover
January 6th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Accepted as a love interest aaaaaa

Love interests are now closed unless you got like a really good character that matches with Blackgaze heh
hah, thanks! i think they're a great match! whenever you want, we could have them meet?

Sage
January 6th, 2017, 11:26 PM
ah lol
well I guess accepted as a best friend hahah

i'll probably be only accepting one or two more best friends cause this is her third aaaaa
Ok, well I can't wait to rp them. c: Just PM me when you are free.

Trashy Sky
January 7th, 2017, 11:02 PM
hah, thanks! i think they're a great match! whenever you want, we could have them meet?
yeah!... sometime soon I guess?

Trashy Sky
January 7th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Ok, well I can't wait to rp them. c: Just PM me when you are free.
xP I'll do that

Starfall
January 8th, 2017, 01:06 AM
Name: Toothless (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/toothless.html)
Role: Younger sibling, they look the same XD
Clan:Riverclan
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: In link
Personality:{Only a little bits in the link so I'll add some more.}
Toothless is funny and outgoing, constantly making new friends and surrounding himself with other cats. Even though he loves making new friends, he hates surrounding himself with negativity, he'd much rather stay posative and make sure all his friends and loved ones are always happy, when he fails at this it makes him depressed, but only for a while, after a day or so he's better and raring to go! He is a very sacrificial tom, always ready and willing to put his life on the line to protect his loved ones as well as his clan. He deeply cares for everyone he meets and treasures every moment with them, no matter how small it is.
Other: hm....nah, but if he's accepted Blackgaze will have nieces and a nephew lol
Activity Level: 8/10
RP Example: {In Shadowclan Elders den}
Sootkit stumbled into the elders den, excitement glowed in his Amber eyes as he looked around the den, he loved it, listening to the elders stories, their tales of darkness and light clashing, and sometimes he just loved their calm and relaxing stories, enough to coax him to sleep. The black and grey tom flicked his gaze from elder to elder until he spotted one, sitting comfortably in a seemingly soft nest, he smiled widely and made his way to the tom, excitement raidiated off of the small kit a silver he got closer "Hello! My names Sootkit....what's yours?" he chirped, cocking his head to the side as he looked at Acorntuft, curiosity gleamed in his eyes as he looked at the brown elder, awaiting for him to answer back.

wren
January 8th, 2017, 04:29 AM
Since my everything finder (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1922) for all my characters doesn't seem to be working for Blackgaze, who I want to have more relations, I'm just gonna open another finder for her.

Key:

Open Roles:
Friends
Best Friends
Possible Love Interests
Acquaintances
Enemies
Nemesis
Former Apprentices
Other Kin(?)

Blackgaze's character site link is here! (http://noonelivesforever.weebly.com/blackgaze.html)

-Form-
Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Activity Level:
RP Example:

*Note: I'm not looking for cross-clan relationships other than acquaintances, friends, an enemies. Blackgaze isn't really one to break the code in most ways so keep that in mind.

Name
FlintFoot

Role
Sibling.

clan
Riverclan

Sexuality
Straight

Appearance

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/38/83/74478338/photos/undefined/CB040357(1)%5B1%5D.jpg

Persona
Though the Tom papers intimidating at first flint is a sweet heart on the inside. Goofy and playful when he is near his companions and other loved ones but appears hardy in front of others. Though with his brute appearance the Tom is a reall softy. ( big soft spot for kits ) with this soft spot he also particularly gets protective and easily defensive which is nice but also makes him hard to deal with when someone says something mean. He tends to take things over the Tom and has a hard time thinking things over before rushing in. Though like his sister ( if I'm accepted ) he has a tendency to stick to close to the rules. Evwn though the rules may be bent to protect the ones he loves flint will avoid breaking rules at all.

Other
I don't think I have anything else on my mind.

Activity level
10/7

Rp example
may I link?

The Skeleton Prince
January 8th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Name: Kagukit // Kagupaw // Kaguspirit
Role: Future apprentice?
Sexuality: Homosexual
Appearance: CLICK HERE (http://orig00.deviantart.net/e910/f/2010/153/b/6/feathertail_by_tigon.png)
Personality: Rebellious, dependable, loyal, and kind-hearted. These are just some of Kagukits traits. She is a rebellious she-kit and loves to adventure. She loves to play as a kit but as she grows up she becomes a bit more serious. She is very loyal to her clan and hopes to one day help fight to protect her clan. When it comes to friends she can be very dependable. Ever anyone should be in need she always tries her best to lend a helping paw. She maybe rebellious and playful but this molly is very kind and very loving. She is ashamed of her sexuality so that stops her from making friends easily. Though she may have good traits not everyone is purrfect. She can also be a bit narcissistic at times which can certainly sour any mood. But her kind-heartedness can lighten the blows and mood when needed.
Other: Her name is because her fur resembles that of Kagu Bird's (http://www.edgeofexistence.org/birds/images/pics/Rhynochetos_jubatus_xlarge3.jpg) wing
Activity Level: on all day on weekends unless something comes up and im on only in the afternoon on school days
RP Example: (from a really old rp) Angel runs through the woods as fast as she can. The black and white she-wolf runs past a huge oak tree. She sees a river ahead of her and she plans to jump over it i can make it she thinks to herself. She races to the edge and stretches her paws as far in front of her as far she can. She pushes off with her back paws and propels herself into the air and over the river. the water sparkles beneath her for a second then Angel lands on the other side. She skids a little when she touches the ground but once she stops skidding she takes off running. Angel hears huge paws hit the ground behind her. She gets scared when she hears a splash and a yell. She turns around to see the Short-nose that had been chasing her had fallen in the water. She thought for a second then decided to help him. She jumps in the water and grabs the Short-nose and pulls him out of the water by the scruff of his colorful pelt. She dragged him onto land and the Short-nose opens his eyes.

Trashy Sky
January 8th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Name
FlintFoot

Role
Sibling.

clan
Riverclan

Sexuality
Straight

Appearance

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/38/83/74478338/photos/undefined/CB040357(1)%5B1%5D.jpg

Persona
Though the Tom papers intimidating at first flint is a sweet heart on the inside. Goofy and playful when he is near his companions and other loved ones but appears hardy in front of others. Though with his brute appearance the Tom is a reall softy. ( big soft spot for kits ) with this soft spot he also particularly gets protective and easily defensive which is nice but also makes him hard to deal with when someone says something mean. He tends to take things over the Tom and has a hard time thinking things over before rushing in. Though like his sister ( if I'm accepted ) he has a tendency to stick to close to the rules. Evwn though the rules may be bent to protect the ones he loves flint will avoid breaking rules at all.

Other
I don't think I have anything else on my mind.

Activity level
10/7

Rp example
may I link?
yeah you can put a link to a rp example
haha I'll wait till then cause I need that

Trashy Sky
January 8th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Name: Kagukit // Kagupaw // Kaguspirit
Role: Future apprentice?
Sexuality: Homosexual
Appearance: CLICK HERE (http://orig00.deviantart.net/e910/f/2010/153/b/6/feathertail_by_tigon.png)
Personality: Rebellious, dependable, loyal, and kind-hearted. These are just some of Kagukits traits. She is a rebellious she-kit and loves to adventure. She loves to play as a kit but as she grows up she becomes a bit more serious. She is very loyal to her clan and hopes to one day help fight to protect her clan. When it comes to friends she can be very dependable. Ever anyone should be in need she always tries her best to lend a helping paw. She maybe rebellious and playful but this molly is very kind and very loving. She is ashamed of her sexuality so that stops her from making friends easily. Though she may have good traits not everyone is purrfect. She can also be a bit narcissistic at times which can certainly sour any mood. But her kind-heartedness can lighten the blows and mood when needed.
Other: Her name is because her fur resembles that of Kagu Bird's (http://www.edgeofexistence.org/birds/images/pics/Rhynochetos_jubatus_xlarge3.jpg) wing
Activity Level: on all day on weekends unless something comes up and im on only in the afternoon on school days
RP Example: (from a really old rp) Angel runs through the woods as fast as she can. The black and white she-wolf runs past a huge oak tree. She sees a river ahead of her and she plans to jump over it i can make it she thinks to herself. She races to the edge and stretches her paws as far in front of her as far she can. She pushes off with her back paws and propels herself into the air and over the river. the water sparkles beneath her for a second then Angel lands on the other side. She skids a little when she touches the ground but once she stops skidding she takes off running. Angel hears huge paws hit the ground behind her. She gets scared when she hears a splash and a yell. She turns around to see the Short-nose that had been chasing her had fallen in the water. She thought for a second then decided to help him. She jumps in the water and grabs the Short-nose and pulls him out of the water by the scruff of his colorful pelt. She dragged him onto land and the Short-nose opens his eyes.
Blackgaze already has a future apprentice! Sorry!

Trashy Sky
January 8th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Name: Toothless (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/toothless.html)
Role: Younger sibling, they look the same XD
Clan:Riverclan
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: In link
Personality:{Only a little bits in the link so I'll add some more.}
Toothless is funny and outgoing, constantly making new friends and surrounding himself with other cats. Even though he loves making new friends, he hates surrounding himself with negativity, he'd much rather stay posative and make sure all his friends and loved ones are always happy, when he fails at this it makes him depressed, but only for a while, after a day or so he's better and raring to go! He is a very sacrificial tom, always ready and willing to put his life on the line to protect his loved ones as well as his clan. He deeply cares for everyone he meets and treasures every moment with them, no matter how small it is.
Other: hm....nah, but if he's accepted Blackgaze will have nieces and a nephew lol
Activity Level: 8/10
RP Example: {In Shadowclan Elders den}
Sootkit stumbled into the elders den, excitement glowed in his Amber eyes as he looked around the den, he loved it, listening to the elders stories, their tales of darkness and light clashing, and sometimes he just loved their calm and relaxing stories, enough to coax him to sleep. The black and grey tom flicked his gaze from elder to elder until he spotted one, sitting comfortably in a seemingly soft nest, he smiled widely and made his way to the tom, excitement raidiated off of the small kit a silver he got closer "Hello! My names Sootkit....what's yours?" he chirped, cocking his head to the side as he looked at Acorntuft, curiosity gleamed in his eyes as he looked at the brown elder, awaiting for him to answer back.

I like him, seeing how he looks like Blackgaze and all
I'll think about it
I'm not sure if I want all of Blackgaze's family to be dead or not yet hah

The Skeleton Prince
January 8th, 2017, 09:26 AM
oh.. srry *flicks myself* my stupid Dyslexia thought Former apprentices said Future apprentice

The Skeleton Prince
January 8th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Well can she be younger adoptive sister or a kit who admires her and follows her everywhere? lol (#Stalkerkit)

Clover
January 8th, 2017, 09:39 AM
yeah!... sometime soon I guess?
yep! whenever blackgaze is next open, i suppose.

wren
January 8th, 2017, 11:01 AM

Thanks! I was so tired. And lazy!

Starfall
January 8th, 2017, 02:34 PM
I like him, seeing how he looks like Blackgaze and all
I'll think about it
I'm not sure if I want all of Blackgaze's family to be dead or not yet hah
Understood :heartbounce:

wren
January 9th, 2017, 12:56 AM

Added!

Trashy Sky
January 9th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Added!
aaaaa it doesn't show up ;-;

wren
January 9th, 2017, 04:31 PM
aaaaa it doesn't show up ;-;

Really?

Trashy Sky
January 9th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Really?
yeah ;-;

wren
January 9th, 2017, 07:25 PM
yeah ;-;

Would you like for me to try and find another one?

Trashy Sky
January 9th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Would you like for me to try and find another one?
That would be good

wren
January 9th, 2017, 07:49 PM
That would be good

Alrighty!

Trashy Sky
January 16th, 2017, 04:05 AM
so i wanted to give Blackgaze at least one living family member or whatever so I went through the forms of Flintfoot and Toothless over and over
but i decided on starfall's character Toothless as a younger brother mostly because he looks a lot like her and i really like his personality haha
so that's a thing now if ya still want

Spirit
January 16th, 2017, 06:40 AM
I will throw in Silverheart (http://testingitoutcatsofspirit.weebly.com/silverheart.html) here ^^

To fill out the rest of the form (Link at her name)

Role:
Best friend and/or love interest

Other:
Nothing I can think of

Activity level:
My PPD might say less than one, but I have been inactive for about two months, so I need to make up for that… I think it would be on 4 if I had not been inactive

RP sample:
From here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37&page=74)

She had been spotted. That wasn't meant to happen. In Ferretkit's mind, she would've just sat in the bush, watching this cat's behavior. But no, she absolutely had to have become scared and make just enough sound to be noticed. As usual.
The words snapped at her made Ferretkit's stomach twist. She wished she had a mother. She wished she knew if she'd ever had one. She obviously had, but had the mother loved her? Had she looked like her? Had she been a clan cat or an outsider? All Ferretkit could remember was being stuck in the nursery, no one really taking care of her, forcing her to go from queen to queen, almost stealing their milk to survive, and at a much too early age get used to eating fresh-kill.
"I don't have a mother! And I'm not a little kit!" She snapped, anger from her kithood and constant snapping at her starting to built up once again. Granted, she looked skinny almost to the bones, and was very tiny for her age. There were less than a moon until she would be of apprentice age, and yet she didn't look more than three moons old. She wondered if Dapplestar even knew she existed. If she would even become an apprentice in half a moon.

Starfall
January 16th, 2017, 10:56 AM
so i wanted to give Blackgaze at least one living family member or whatever so I went through the forms of Flintfoot and Toothless over and over
but i decided on starfall's character Toothless as a younger brother mostly because he looks a lot like her and i really like his personality haha
so that's a thing now if ya still want
Thank You :heartbounce:

Trashy Sky
January 16th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Thank You :heartbounce:
No problem!

January 16th, 2017, 07:06 PM

Key:

Open Roles:
Friends
Best Friends
Acquaintances
Enemies
Nemesis
Former Apprentices
Other Kin(?)

-Form-
Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Activity Level:
RP Example:

-Form-
Name: Blackpaw
Role: formerly apprentice
Clan: Loner
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: (He looks like the cat on my profile pic)
Personality: He sometimes changes too fast his feelings, and he is curious, but lazy, and extremely loyal to who he love/like only, a calm tom that can be too quiet sometimes, he don't care when others cats insult him or think about him, unless they use the word ''coward'' on him, he also will not respect cats who don't respect him, even being a clanmate older than him, this tom have a depressive aura too.
Other: Nop
Activity Level: 9/10
RP Example: Flowerleaf approached to her apprentice because she don't know if the apprentice was nervous, she wanted to reassure Brindlepaw in some way in that case , she curled her tail into hers paws when she sat in the left side of the apprentice, ''It's weird we be there with so many cats isn't?'' she meowed, remembering when she was a apprentice in her first gathering, she remembered that she sleeped in the gathering because she was bored, a memory that make her ashamed ''Why i remembered this now?'' she thought.

Trashy Sky
January 16th, 2017, 07:16 PM
-Form-
Name: Blackpaw
Role: formerly apprentice
Clan: Loner
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: (He looks like the cat on my profile pic)
Personality: He sometimes changes too fast his feelings, and he is curious, but lazy, and extremely loyal to who he love/like only, a calm tom that can be too quiet sometimes, he don't care when others cats insult him or think about him, unless they use the word ''coward'' on him, he also will not respect cats who don't respect him, even being a clanmate older than him, this tom have a depressive aura too.
Other: Nop
Activity Level: 9/10
RP Example: Flowerleaf approached to her apprentice because she don't know if the apprentice was nervous, she wanted to reassure Brindlepaw in some way in that case , she curled her tail into hers paws when she sat in the left side of the apprentice, ''It's weird we be there with so many cats isn't?'' she meowed, remembering when she was a apprentice in her first gathering, she remembered that she sleeped in the gathering because she was bored, a memory that make her ashamed ''Why i remembered this now?'' she thought.
Was he once RiverClan???
i can't??
know lol

January 16th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Was he once RiverClan???
i can't??
know lol

Yup.

Trashy Sky
January 17th, 2017, 07:20 AM
Yup.
Well then accepted as a former apprentice owo

Spirit
January 21st, 2017, 03:36 PM
I will throw in Silverheart (http://testingitoutcatsofspirit.weebly.com/silverheart.html) here ^^

To fill out the rest of the form (Link at her name)

Role:
Best friend and/or love interest

Other:
Nothing I can think of

Activity level:
My PPD might say less than one, but I have been inactive for about two months, so I need to make up for that… I think it would be on 4 if I had not been inactive

RP sample:
From here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37&page=74)

She had been spotted. That wasn't meant to happen. In Ferretkit's mind, she would've just sat in the bush, watching this cat's behavior. But no, she absolutely had to have become scared and make just enough sound to be noticed. As usual.
The words snapped at her made Ferretkit's stomach twist. She wished she had a mother. She wished she knew if she'd ever had one. She obviously had, but had the mother loved her? Had she looked like her? Had she been a clan cat or an outsider? All Ferretkit could remember was being stuck in the nursery, no one really taking care of her, forcing her to go from queen to queen, almost stealing their milk to survive, and at a much too early age get used to eating fresh-kill.
"I don't have a mother! And I'm not a little kit!" She snapped, anger from her kithood and constant snapping at her starting to built up once again. Granted, she looked skinny almost to the bones, and was very tiny for her age. There were less than a moon until she would be of apprentice age, and yet she didn't look more than three moons old. She wondered if Dapplestar even knew she existed. If she would even become an apprentice in half a moon.

Bump? :3

Trashy Sky
January 21st, 2017, 04:11 PM
Bump? :3

aaa didn't see that
accepted as a best friend haha

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 04:14 PM
Remorakit/paw (http://pinkorcahascharacters.weebly.com/remora.html) for friend/aqquaintence?