PDA

View Full Version : The Fallen Rebels

Wolvesregion
January 3rd, 2017, 05:33 PM
The fallen rebels is about two groups, they had died in a war against heaven. They decided to fight with the humans, when they fell they came back. But not as they were Before, no they were not zombies, they were devils. They formed a strong union and took over the underworld, but a union had been formed to stop them A group to called the taker take the underworld back from the fallen rebels. Form:
Name:
Personality:
Power:

My form coming soon.

Wolvesregion
January 3rd, 2017, 05:38 PM
The fallen rebels is about two groups, they had died in a war against heaven. They decided to fight with the humans, when they fell they came back. But not as they were Before, no they were not zombies, they were devils. They formed a strong union and took over the underworld, but a union had been formed to stop them A group to called the taker take the underworld back from the fallen rebels. Form:
Name:
Personality:
Power:

My form coming soon.
Glatiar/serend
12/18
Male/female
Bisexual/she won't have a relationship
Tbrp'd/tprd'd
Fire/ice
Fallen/taker

Fallpotato
January 3rd, 2017, 05:41 PM
Name:
Personality:
Power:

My form coming soon.
Name fear
Age 19 years
Fallenrebel
Gender m
Sexuality Straight
Personality tbrped
Power realistic manipulation