PDA

View Full Version : Need cats

NightWarrior4Life
January 2nd, 2017, 01:47 PM
I need ShadowClan parents for the following:
SparrowKit-SparrowPaw-SparrowWing plot: will get lost from ShadowClan and end up joining SkyClan. (No specifics)

WolfScruff, PineWish, CedarVine, BeechClaw, BoulderFlight, RockSpirit plot: none in particular. They will stay in shadow clan though and will have kits of their own. (No specifics)

I need ShadowClan mates for the following:
PineWish kits: SnakeHeart, BarleyFur (I'd like a high status Tom) XXXTHIS CAT IS TAKENXXX

WolfScruff kits: WingFeather, FlyPelt, AppleFall (I'd like a high status she-cat)

CedarVine kits: FallenTree, IvorySnow, PecanStone (no specifics)

CedarVine kits: Standing Moon, Thrush's Call (this is not a mistake, I'd like him to have 2 mates, no specifics)

I'd like WindClan mates for the following cats:
AcornFlame kits: NeedleTear (I'd like a she-cat with a severe injury such as a lost ear or leg.)

ShineFlower kits: LightFlash (I'd like a pretty stubborn, evil, villain Tom)

I need RiverClan parents for the following:
SleekOtter plot: none

I need a RiverClan mate for the following:
SleekOtter kits: DewKit, DropKit

I need ThunderClan parents for the following:
DarkKit, LemonKit, HaloKit (played by xxjaggededgexx) (I would like an abusive mother and a father who acts like he doesn't know his kits exist)

I need mentors for the following:
XXXTHIS CAT IS TAKENXXX
XXXTHIS CAT IS TAKENXXX
XXXTHIS CAT IS TAKENXXX
XXXTHIS CAT IS TAKENXXX
XXXTHIS CAT IS TAKENXXX
RockPaw (I'd like him to be a medicine cat)
SnakePaw
BarleyPaw
WingPaw
FlyPaw
ApplePaw
Standing Moon
Thrush's Call
FallenPaw
IvoryPaw
PecanPaw
LittlePaw (I'd like her to be a medicine cat.)
Darkpaw
XXXTHIS CAT IS TAKENXXX
RotPaw
FleaPaw
HazePaw
DaisyPaw
SleekPaw (I'd like a very experienced mentor/warrior)
GleamPaw
XXXTHIS CAT IS TAKENXXX
XXXTHIS CAT IS TAKENXXX
NeedlePaw
LightPaw
OverPaw
ThundraPaw
PheasantPaw
SparrowPaw (I'd like an inexperienced mentor. You will only be a temporary mentor)
AshPaw (I'd like him to be a medicine cat)
RainPaw
XXXTHIS CAT IS TAKENXXX
Olivepaw
Lightningpaw
Splashpaw
Gorsepaw
Ponderosepaw
Douglaspaw
Stickpaw
SpritePaw

NightWarrior4Life
January 26th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Bump!

sab700
January 26th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Can I ask what clans your apprentices are in?

Also please be aware that it is Highly unlikely that your apps will be med cats as I don't think any of them are open for apprentices at the moment.

NightWarrior4Life
January 27th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Can I ask what clans your apprentices are in?

Also please be aware that it is Highly unlikely that your apps will be med cats as I don't think any of them are open for apprentices at the moment.
Which apprentices are you interested in? The most urgent ones i need mentors for are DarkPaw, PinePaw, WolfPaw, CedarPaw, BeechPaw, RockPaw, SparrowPaw, GleamPaw and ShinePaw, LemonPaw and LittlePaw.

sab700
January 27th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Which apprentices are you interested in? The most urgent ones i need mentors for are DarkPaw, PinePaw, WolfPaw, CedarPaw, BeechPaw, RockPaw, SparrowPaw, GleamPaw and ShinePaw, LemonPaw and LittlePaw.

I've got three cats who're open for apps, one in Windclan, one in Riverclan and One in Skyclan

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2017, 02:51 AM
I've got three cats who're open for apps, one in Windclan, one in Riverclan and One in Skyclan
SparrowPaw is ShadowClan born and needs a temporary mentor then he will join SkyClan as an apprentice still and needs a mentor then. ShinePaw defineatly needs a mentor she's in WindClan and SleekPaw is in RiverClan.

NightWarrior4Life
January 30th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Bump~

sab700
January 30th, 2017, 02:11 PM
SparrowPaw is ShadowClan born and needs a temporary mentor then he will join SkyClan as an apprentice still and needs a mentor then. ShinePaw defineatly needs a mentor she's in WindClan and SleekPaw is in RiverClan.

Can I have some info on Sleekpaw, I'd lke to see if they'd be a good match with my Tigersplash.

NightWarrior4Life
January 31st, 2017, 02:13 AM
Can I have some info on Sleekpaw, I'd lke to see if they'd be a good match with my Tigersplash.
SleekPaw is female with dark brown, rough beaver like fur and great green eyes. She needs everything. She will be a great hunter when she's older, with the right mentor.

NightWarrior4Life
February 18th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Bump for more forms