PDA

View Full Version : Apprentice Training

MEAT ANGELS
June 22nd, 2020, 02:16 PM
(Not exactly in a hurry for Frost to get her training done... so please be patient!)

I know, I know, I should have put a bit more effort into... training both? Eh, I’m posting this thread anyway. Basically, I just need to get some training and/or learning experiences for Frostpaw or Magpiepaw! If you need the bio, I’ll link you up, and it’ll be all good.
A note that Frosty is part of a plot that will MAJORLY effect which clan she would be in, and the pace of her training.
I’m mostly looking for lessons in battle, though they may not go too smoothly, since Frostpaw’s already been to one gathering (not including this one), and had about three hunting sessions.
I’m too lazy to link either of those, so jUsT lEaVe mE aLonE.

Magpiepaw, meanwhile, has had about two Lessons in hunting, and none in battle. He’s a bit.. under the weather... at the moment, so any signs of sickness or tiredness would most likely be told to his mentor, Foxwhisperer, ( Shimm ), since Magpie has been hiding that from him.
Time to be productive!

FROSTPAW:

HUNTING:

-Lesson with Murkyshadow (Early April, Back when they belonged to Zesty Mango )
-Lesson with Spottyfly (Mid-April? Back when she was mentored by Spotty, @\\/\/ )
-Lesson with Cherrybubble (Mid-April? With Cherrybubble RedHead )

BATTLE:
-none, so far

MAGPIEPAW:

HUNTING:

-Lesson with Foxwhisperer (Late April, Early May. With Shimm )
-Lesson with Foxwhisperer, Take Two (Early May, Mid May. With Shimm )

BATTLE:
-none, so far

So, I’m basically looking for cats to give each kitty a lesson! As long as you can fill out the form, they can be accepted!
Magpiepaw is in Shadowclan, and Frostpaw is in thunderclan!

Form:
-Name
-Type of training:
-other:
-which apprentice?
-mention:

DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST. MENTION ME INSTEAD.

MEAT ANGELS
June 22nd, 2020, 02:24 PM
bop

gs29513
June 22nd, 2020, 02:25 PM
Name:Fishfin
Bio:I don't have one
Type of training:Your choice, probably battle
Other: Maybe with his apprentice Leopardpaw, not sure.
Mention: Fallen One

Abyssopelagic
June 22nd, 2020, 02:56 PM
Stormfly| Female| Shadowclan (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=692948&postcount=7)
-Type of training: battle
-other: Storm is mid/late pregnancy and has a twisted leg, so maybe he tries to go easy on her and she kicks his booty and tells him to never underestimate his opponent. Also, she will *definitely* tell his mentor that he's sick if she notices. Don't need him going about infecting other.
-which apprentice?: Magpiepaw
-mention: Fallen One

MEAT ANGELS
June 22nd, 2020, 04:28 PM
Stormfly| Female| Shadowclan (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=692948&postcount=7)
-Type of training: battle
-other: Storm is mid/late pregnancy and has a twisted leg, so maybe he tries to go easy on her and she kicks his booty and tells him to never underestimate his opponent. Also, she will *definitely* tell his mentor that he's sick if she notices. Don't need him going about infecting other.
-which apprentice?: Magpiepaw
-mention: Fallen One

accepted! I’ll let you know when I’m able to start!

MEAT ANGELS
June 23rd, 2020, 03:17 PM
Rainquail
Hiya! I’d think I’m ready to start up the training, if you are as well.
gs29513

Sure! I’ll be ready to start that up soon, since frosty is in quite a few roleplays at the moment.

gs29513
June 23rd, 2020, 03:57 PM
Alright. Just let me know when you want Fishy to train! He's pretty chill at the moment, but personally, I LOVE doing training. Fallen One

Abyssopelagic
June 23rd, 2020, 05:49 PM
Rainquail
Hiya! I’d think I’m ready to start up the training, if you are as well.
gs29513

Sure! I’ll be ready to start that up soon, since frosty is in quite a few roleplays at the moment.
Whenever you want.

MEAT ANGELS
June 26th, 2020, 12:31 AM
bump!

MEAT ANGELS
June 29th, 2020, 09:45 AM
bump

MEAT ANGELS
July 5th, 2020, 02:57 PM
an i-don't-want-this-in-the-old-topics-forum- bump!

MEAT ANGELS
July 7th, 2020, 07:51 AM
bop

gs29513
July 7th, 2020, 08:04 AM
I think I offered Fishy earlier, but we never did it. We could do that now. Fallen One

MEAT ANGELS
July 15th, 2020, 09:25 PM
bump

MEAT ANGELS
July 18th, 2020, 04:13 PM
bump

gs29513
July 18th, 2020, 05:31 PM
Doeflame is looking for some apprentices to battle train in Shadowclan, if you want Magpiepaw in. It's the open Shadowclan roleplay. Fallen One