PDA

View Full Version : Finder for Patchedwisp [SC]

The Skeleton Prince
January 2nd, 2017, 10:35 AM
Name: Patchedwisp
Clan: Shadowclan
Personality: It's easy to get to know an open cat like Patchedwisp, but if there's anything you should know it's that he's charming and objective. Of course he's also flexible, sentimental and faithful, but those are often overshadowed by tendencies of being sadistic as well.
His charm though, this is what he's so well-liked for. There are many times when friends count on this and his compassion whenever they need cheering up.

Nobody's perfect of course and Patch has plenty of character faults too. His desperation and neglectful nature aren't exactly fun to deal with and just affect all around negatively.
Fortunately his objectivity helps keep them in check for at least a little.
Appearance: CLICK HERE (http://www.cat-breeds-info.com/images/turkish_angora_black_silver_tortie_tabby_mackerel. jpg)

What i need
Best Friend [ ]
Mate [ ]
Sister that he is really close with [ ]
Nemesis [ ]
Friends
Enemies

Xx Charrie Template xX
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Clan:
Role Wanted:
Other:
Roleplay Example:
Questions:

The Skeleton Prince
January 2nd, 2017, 01:40 PM
bump? :rainbowllama:

~Aesthetic~
January 2nd, 2017, 02:04 PM
Okay so I think I may have a good cat?

Name: Redfoot

Appearance: http://www.lequoiacats.com/see_us_grow/F1.Torbie%20dega.jpg

Personality: Redfoot is very calm, and sometimes reserved. She normally doesn't do well under pressure, although she's pretty clever. She always strives for her best, and never settles for anything less.

Clan: ShadowClan

Role Wanted: Either close sister or mate. (whichever is more convenient for you)
Other: I don't think so.

Roleplay Example: Redfoot scanned the dark marshes, her senses alert. She heard a sudden splash in a nearby pond, splattering her with water. She whipped around, eyes focusing on a scrawny frog. "I've got this!" she thought. She placed her paws carefully as she headed forward, her paws barely making a sound. At last, she leaped towards the frog, only to realize with a jolt that she'd jumped prematurely. She landed with a loud THUD ! Her mind whirled as the frog let out an angry croak and hopped away, leaving Redfoot coated in muddy pond water. "Fox dung!" she cried.

Questions:I can't think of any...

Starfall
January 2nd, 2017, 02:09 PM
Name:Sheepface
Apperance: Bloop (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/sheepface.html)
personality:She's a very sweet and loving molly, she's always worrying over others and rarely thinks of herself. She's constantly trying her hardest to please everyone and always makes sure she's not being a burden to anyone. She is quite spthe social butterfly and love she to make new friends.
Clan:Shadowclan
Role wanted:Mate but I want to RP them getting into the relationship first. So rn close friend? And then mate.
Other:I need to update her charrie page.
Role play example: {In Riverclan territory}
Elmkit flattned his ears against his head at his mentors remark 'You just saw my ceremony!' thought as annoyance washed over him. He felt excitement bubble in his stomach once more as Darkgaze began to pad out to the territory, beckoning him with his tail. His paws itched as he thought of running through the territory, ignoring his mentor, ignoring the rules for a little while, but the young apprentice quickly dismissed that thought with the shake of his head. The brown tom let out a small gasp and quickly scrambled after his mentor, who was already through the tunnel. After his mentor was done he smiled softly, 'It's so beautiful, I wonder how the Windclan cats hunt? I heard that they were fast but.....I dunno.' he thought to himself before stepping backwards, realizing he was slightly over the Thunderclan border. With a loud yelp the chocolates brown apprentice slipped and fell into a stream, soaked to the bone. " Great Starclan that's cold!" he quipped, his teeth chattering with every word, the icy water managed to seep through his thick fur, reaching his skin with ease. He picked himself up and made his way out of the stream, shaking off water, droplets of icy liquid flying everywhere. He looked up at his mentor, emberassment washed over the warrior, his dark blue orbs glisnted with emberassment and a twinge of fear. 'Oh I hope he dosent get mad at me. I probably seem like a sorry excuse for an apprentice right now.' he thought, grimising at his paws as he waited to get scolded.
Questions?: Nah

Reverie
January 2nd, 2017, 02:14 PM
Name:Purecries
Appearance: Black she-cat with green eyes..
Personality: Loyal, Fierce and Hardworking.
Clan: SC
Role Wanted: Close Friend or mate..
Other: N/A
Roleplay Example
Purecries noticed nothing but that in front of her, she then heard a crash, she turned back, was she hearing things or was this a sign of pure danger?
Questions: N/A,,

The Skeleton Prince
Okay so I think I may have a good cat?

Name: Redfoot

Appearance: http://www.lequoiacats.com/see_us_grow/F1.Torbie%20dega.jpg

Personality: Redfoot is very calm, and sometimes reserved. She normally doesn't do well under pressure, although she's pretty clever. She always strives for her best, and never settles for anything less.

Role Wanted: Either close sister or mate. (whichever is more convenient for you)
Other: I don't think so.

Roleplay Example: Redfoot scanned the dark marshes, her senses alert. She heard a sudden splash in a nearby pond, splattering her with water. She whipped around, eyes focusing on a scrawny frog. "I've got this!" she thought. She placed her paws carefully as she headed forward, her paws barely making a sound. At last, she leaped towards the frog, only to realize with a jolt that she'd jumped prematurely. She landed with a loud THUD ! Her mind whirled as the frog let out an angry croak and hopped away, leaving Redfoot coated in muddy pond water. "Fox dung!" she cried.

Questions:I can't think of any...

mate would work because he is a Calico Turkish Angora and that pic is a torbie or in other words a tortoise shell tabby mix

The Skeleton Prince
mate would work because he is a Calico Turkish Angora and that pic is a torbie or in other words a tortoise shell tabby mix
but i wont accept just yet

Slash-GNR
January 2nd, 2017, 02:30 PM
Name: Lionsnap

Appearance: http://moontail.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/wow.jpg

Personality: A mix of these two cats:
Cinder is a kind cat. However, she tries not to show it in fear that others may think her weak. She sticks to the shadows in order to watch rather than do. She has a light rasp to her voice due to her past owners living near a mine. She ignores rules and tends to do as she pleases. She knows when to be serious, but she also knows how to have fun (dating back to her kitty-pet years). Once you crack the shell, then she will turn into a nice, some-what calm (she knows when to stop acting like a kit), energetic, tree climbing, weirdo. She also holds wisdom that other cats do not. She thinks of things differently, and she also has no problem watching other cats die (due to her watching her owner and his friends die in the mine). She does have a tragic back story that only the ones she trust will know. There is way more to her (learn more about her in rp).

Dewpatch is a kind, loving she-cat. She is cat form of Cinderella. She was raised to show kindness and love to all. However, she is not afraid to fight others to protect herself or her clan. She has a soft spot for those who need help and kits. She acts like an adopted mother to younger cats. She is not afraid to speak her mind, and she will stand up for her beliefs. She defends those she loves. She is somewhat easily trusting of others, but she doesn't trust them until after a few chats and learning more about said cat. Dewpatch does have another side of her personality; she is fiery, smart, and stubborn. She does not get easily angered, but if she does, then she tries to hold it in (dating back to her kindness). She also holds wisdom that not many bother to inquire of. More of her personality will be revealed if you RP with her.

She is also easily misunderstood by others...

Role Wanted: Crush/Mate

Other: I have always wanted a Sadistic husband xD

Roleplay Example: We have roleplayed together...

Questions: Nope

Slash-GNR
January 2nd, 2017, 02:37 PM
Name: Lionsnap

Appearance: http://moontail.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/wow.jpg

Personality: A mix of these two cats:
Cinder is a kind cat. However, she tries not to show it in fear that others may think her weak. She sticks to the shadows in order to watch rather than do. She has a light rasp to her voice due to her past owners living near a mine. She ignores rules and tends to do as she pleases. She knows when to be serious, but she also knows how to have fun (dating back to her kitty-pet years). Once you crack the shell, then she will turn into a nice, some-what calm (she knows when to stop acting like a kit), energetic, tree climbing, weirdo. She also holds wisdom that other cats do not. She thinks of things differently, and she also has no problem watching other cats die (due to her watching her owner and his friends die in the mine). She does have a tragic back story that only the ones she trust will know. There is way more to her (learn more about her in rp).

Dewpatch is a kind, loving she-cat. She is cat form of Cinderella. She was raised to show kindness and love to all. However, she is not afraid to fight others to protect herself or her clan. She has a soft spot for those who need help and kits. She acts like an adopted mother to younger cats. She is not afraid to speak her mind, and she will stand up for her beliefs. She defends those she loves. She is somewhat easily trusting of others, but she doesn't trust them until after a few chats and learning more about said cat. Dewpatch does have another side of her personality; she is fiery, smart, and stubborn. She does not get easily angered, but if she does, then she tries to hold it in (dating back to her kindness). She also holds wisdom that not many bother to inquire of. More of her personality will be revealed if you RP with her.

She is also easily misunderstood by others...

Role Wanted: Crush/Mate

Other: I have always wanted a Sadistic husband xD

Roleplay Example: We have roleplayed together...

Questions: Nope

(Or if you prefer a forbidden love, I have other cats that I can apply them for. Just ask. :D)

The Skeleton Prince
January 3rd, 2017, 07:22 PM
i will list the accepted people most likely on Saturday since ill be busy most of the week because of school

NightWarrior4Life
January 4th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Name: PineWish
Appearence: Bright ginger with dark green eyes.
Personality: was the runt of her litter. Even her mother was disappointed in her. Growing up, PineWish was looked down upon. She was a "soft" ShadowClan cat. Everyone always thought her more of a queen because she'd never hurt a fly...
Other: none
Questions: is he a high status Tom? Like the relation of a clan leader or deputy or medicine cat? Just wondering...

The Skeleton Prince
January 5th, 2017, 07:24 AM
Personality: was the runt of her litter. Even her mother was disappointed in her. Growing up, PineWish was looked down upon. She was a "soft" ShadowClan cat. Everyone always thought her more of a queen because she'd never hurt a fly...
Questions: is he a high status Tom? Like the relation of a clan leader or deputy or medicine cat? Just wondering...
No he isnt and u didnt say what role u want

The Skeleton Prince
January 5th, 2017, 07:25 AM
And i would prefer if u used the template i provided. Thank u

NightWarrior4Life
January 5th, 2017, 10:18 AM
No he isnt and u didnt say what role u want
Oh sorry it's hard to remember the whole form...I was signing up for PatchedWisp's mate...

NightWarrior4Life
January 5th, 2017, 10:20 AM
And i would prefer if u used the template i provided. Thank u
And my form was more or less the same as yours, I just put other instead of role wanted...sorry if that bothers you...

The Skeleton Prince
January 5th, 2017, 12:18 PM
And my form was more or less the same as yours, I just put other instead of role wanted...sorry if that bothers you...
ik hun its just its easier if all in the order i put my form template. I have OCD so it does bother me a little but im not a cranky old elder lol

The Skeleton Prince
January 5th, 2017, 12:20 PM
I will release the accepted ones soon so last call for signing up. And since almost everyone one wanted mate those who dont get the mate position still get the offer of being friends. That way everyone wins :)

The Skeleton Prince
January 6th, 2017, 04:38 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT

The cat who has been accepted as mate is

Sheepface ( starfall )

Lionsnap i would love to have as his best friend or even sister if u dont mind Cedar

The Skeleton Prince
January 6th, 2017, 04:53 PM
The thread is still open for the other roles. until January 24th

Teza
January 6th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Name: Nightleap
Appearance: here (warriorsofliquoris.weebly.com/nightleap.html)
Personality: " just scroll down xD
Role Wanted: Close Sister
Other: :/
Roleplay Example: Thunderclan Nursery pg.52+ (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14&page=52)
Questions: :P

The Skeleton Prince
January 6th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Name: Nightleap
Appearance: here (warriorsofliquoris.weebly.com/nightleap.html)
Personality: " just scroll down xD
Role Wanted: Close Sister
Other: :/
Roleplay Example: Thunderclan Nursery pg.52+ (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14&page=52)
Questions: :P

She so pwetty. I would be honored to have her as my sadistic baby's sis lol.

Teza
January 6th, 2017, 08:04 PM
She so pwetty. I would be honored to have her as my sadistic baby's sis lol.

Woo xD