PDA

View Full Version : Everything Finder for Doepaw

Silhouettes
January 2nd, 2017, 09:13 AM
I have NO TC kitties, so I made one! She is a Calico Turkish Angora, and if you look that up, she looks like the second pic. She is a bundle of happiness, and is laid-back and care-free. Anywho, this is what she needs!
Da Key:
Bold=NEEDED Wanted Would like

Friends
Parents, Enemies
Siblings, Best friends, Close friends

The Magical Fourm
Name:
Role Wanted:
Looks:
Perso:

I know, short, but whatever! Cheers!

goddess of ducks
January 2nd, 2017, 09:30 AM
Name: Storkpaw
Link: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/storkpaw.html
Role: Friend
Other: I don't remember what his age is, but it's 11 moons, despite what it might say on the site
Questions: Could Doepaw possible flirt with him? He has a really good friendship going on with a cat, and the other RPer and I decided it would be cool if another she cat flirted with Stork making Owl jealous. (Owl is the good friend)

Silhouettes
January 2nd, 2017, 09:49 AM
Name: Storkpaw
Link: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/storkpaw.html
Role: Friend
Other: I don't remember what his age is, but it's 11 moons, despite what it might say on the site
Questions: Could Doepaw possible flirt with him? He has a really good friendship going on with a cat, and the other RPer and I decided it would be cool if another she cat flirted with Stork making Owl jealous. (Owl is the good friend)
Accepted, and, of course! I'm weird and I wanted to do that in a RP to someone XD

The Skeleton Prince
January 2nd, 2017, 09:57 AM
Name: Amberpaw | Ambereyes
Role Wanted: best friend?
Looks: CLICK HERE (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b0/fa/35/b0fa356bf0852b184961197ad238f335.png)
Perso: Looks can be deceiving when it comes Amberpaw, but if nothing else you should know he's kind and intelligent. Of course he's also independent, gracious and humble, but they're tainted by and mixed with habits of being shy as well.
His kindness though, this is what he's pretty much loved for. Friends usually count on this and his creativity in times of need.
Other: He was born blind in his left eye

Silhouettes
January 2nd, 2017, 10:01 AM
Name: Amberpaw | Ambereyes
Role Wanted: best friend?
Looks: CLICK HERE (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b0/fa/35/b0fa356bf0852b184961197ad238f335.png)
Perso: Looks can be deceiving when it comes Amberpaw, but if nothing else you should know he's kind and intelligent. Of course he's also independent, gracious and humble, but they're tainted by and mixed with habits of being shy as well.
His kindness though, this is what he's pretty much loved for. Friends usually count on this and his creativity in times of need.
Other: He was born blind in his left eye
Accepted)

FlashFanatic
January 2nd, 2017, 11:26 AM
Name: Briarvine
Role Wanted: Mentor
Looks: A grayish brown she cat with cream legs,
belly, and face, and ice blue eyes, as well
as a long thin tail.
Perso: Briarvine is a very short tempered, but loyal warrior overall. Her tainted mind has given her traits of ruthlessness, and non believe in Starclan. Her mind, and herself believes in the Dark Forest truely. She is extremely ruthless, but bravery comes with cleverness, making her excellent at making plans. But, her old personality still stands, with her sweet, but spunky attitude.

Silhouettes
January 2nd, 2017, 12:15 PM
Name: Briarvine
Role Wanted: Mentor
Looks: A grayish brown she cat with cream legs,
belly, and face, and ice blue eyes, as well
as a long thin tail.
Perso: Briarvine is a very short tempered, but loyal warrior overall. Her tainted mind has given her traits of ruthlessness, and non believe in Starclan. Her mind, and herself believes in the Dark Forest truely. She is extremely ruthless, but bravery comes with cleverness, making her excellent at making plans. But, her old personality still stands, with her sweet, but spunky attitude.
Accepted, Brairvine may be a chalange for Doepaw to stay her happy little self+ I loaf the shows from your quotes.

FlashFanatic
January 2nd, 2017, 12:50 PM
Accepted, Brairvine may be a chalange for Doepaw to stay her happy little self+ I loaf the shows from your quotes.
Those are my favorite shows too!