PDA

View Full Version : Storm's Finder

Madelaine
June 14th, 2020, 11:30 PM
I have a new character who I created to be my Daisykit's bio father and so I was going to make a finder for him for other things even cats who are in Windclan, so he can eventually meet his daughter again. His name is Storm (https://wcocharacters-bliss.weebly.com/storm.html) and he needs some love.

Roles
Friends: open
Future Love Interests: open
Enemies: open
Weak cats he finds in an alleyway: open; he will give them his food
Windclan friends: open

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
Other/Questions:
Plot ideas?:

Nightbound
June 14th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Name: Night
Appearance: black and white with blue eyes
Personality: loyal, protective, friendly, hardworking, adventurous and clever
Role Wanted: she could be a weak cat he finds but slowly the two become friends. She could join Windclan with him and it could go from there.
Other/Questions:
Plot ideas?: He comes across her in a alley and assumes she needs help. She keeps telling him she's fine but he helps her anyway. After he leaves the alley Night follows him. She knows that her and her kits will need help. She catches up to him and asks to join him. They travel together if he says yes. Night follows him into Windclan and it goes from there Sparkling Flower

Madelaine
June 14th, 2020, 11:50 PM
Name: Night
Appearance: black and white with blue eyes
Personality: loyal, protective, friendly, hardworking, adventurous and clever
Role Wanted: she could be a weak cat he finds but slowly the two become friends. She could join Windclan with him and it could go from there.
Other/Questions:
Plot ideas?: He comes across her in a alley and assumes she needs help. She keeps telling him she's fine but he helps her anyway. After he leaves the alley Night follows him. She knows that her and her kits will need help. She catches up to him and asks to join him. They travel together if he says yes. Night follows him into Windclan and it goes from there Sparkling Flower

Accepted. It actually depends on what happens for him to join Windclan. He might join and he might not.

Rani
June 15th, 2020, 06:40 PM
Name: Ankur (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=722190#post722190)
Age: 28-35 moons (dont ask a guy his age its rude ;) he totally just didnt lose track at some point totally)
Appearance: Light brown with darker brown tabby stripes on top and a pure white underbelly. Striking blue eyes.
Personality: Outwardly charming and sociable he's a cool and relaxed dude with a vain streak and a fondness for 'pretty things'. Under this he's got a manipulative and ruthless side he only ever shows if seriously pushed. New to the area and kinda lonely he's honestly just chillin and meeting the locals at this point.
Role Wanted: Friend or foe I just kinda want the two to interact and see what happens.
Other/Questions: Would Storm take offence to Ankurs flirting because he will unless told to stop.
Plot ideas?: If friend his manipulative side to weaker cats might be an argument as while he's not overly cruel he can be a jerk that storm may object to. That argument could seriously get him to reflect on why he is this way. And when exposed if he really wants to continue acting like his father.
Also if friend he relates in the lost sister department and could be sympathetic even if the situations are slightly different. (He will say that daisy is probably dead though and wont that be a shock when it turns out different :0)

If foe Storm could discover some of Ankurs past actions which could push the hate even further if its Pollux or cast some serious doubt if its Jove (see backstory in bio for details) or both if you really wanna screw with Storms perceptions.