PDA

View Full Version : Barrian’s rouge group

Dovey
June 3rd, 2020, 02:00 PM
~Corruptedfate~ Nightbound feel free to start!

The Kitty.
June 3rd, 2020, 02:46 PM
[ TeamMilkBot ]
Magheera lay sprawled in the shade of a tree, her jaws parting to give a long, luxurious yawn. She hated to have had to leave her usual, signature cave - the cave she had lived in ever since she had become a loner. But this... Well, she supposed it would have to do for now.
She fluttered open a glossy yellow eye, claws unsheathing in preparation to pick at her shiny-white teeth.

Nightbound
June 3rd, 2020, 10:39 PM
Mask padded quickly along. She kept her ears pricked and eyes open. Never know. Your new path could be out here. A voice in her head murmured. Mask sniffed around and caught the scent of another cat. She turned left and started to run. Mask raced along following the scent. She paused coming to a cave entrance. Mask looked in and saw another cat. Stepping into a shadow so she was hard to see she glared at the other cat. "Who are you?" Mask hissed. ~Corruptedfate~ TeamMilkBot

The Kitty.
June 3rd, 2020, 11:15 PM
Mask padded quickly along. She kept her ears pricked and eyes open. Never know. Your new path could be out here. A voice in her head murmured. Mask sniffed around and caught the scent of another cat. She turned left and started to run. Mask raced along following the scent. She paused coming to a cave entrance. Mask looked in and saw another cat. Stepping into a shadow so she was hard to see she glared at the other cat. "Who are you?" Mask hissed. ~Corruptedfate~ TeamMilkBot

Magheera rolled her eyes dismissively. "Oh, what's it matter?" she growled, and raised a neat, large paw to lick at her blood-stained pearly claws. Ugh. What a pest.

Nightbound
June 3rd, 2020, 11:31 PM
Magheera rolled her eyes dismissively. "Oh, what's it matter?" she growled, and raised a neat, large paw to lick at her blood-stained pearly claws. Ugh. What a pest.
Mask rolled her eyes. "Yet I asked a question and it was ignored." Mask snapped Don't say kittypet! And who died? Wonder if it was her. She thought.

The Kitty.
June 4th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Mask rolled her eyes. "Yet I asked a question and it was ignored." Mask snapped Don't say kittypet! And who died? Wonder if it was her. She thought.

Magheera held her unusually long claws close to her face in a meticulous preparation to study them. "And?" she grumbled. "I don't need to answer you, you know." The long-furred Bengal suppressed a wicked smirk, though her gaze was kept intent on her halfheartedly flexing claws.

Nightbound
June 8th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Magheera held her unusually long claws close to her face in a meticulous preparation to study them. "And?" she grumbled. "I don't need to answer you, you know." The long-furred Bengal suppressed a wicked smirk, though her gaze was kept intent on her halfheartedly flexing claws.
Mask rolled her eyes. "Ahh but if you didn't want to be rude you would. And who made dirt in your prey?" Mask said. She unsheathed her claws and yawned. How boring..