PDA

View Full Version : Storm's Territory ~Open~

Polaris
May 14th, 2020, 12:12 PM
Storm walked through the oak forest beyond the clans, her tail held high in the air as she walked. While she walked her fluffy, long brown tabby pelt moved a little in the wind. She gave her white chest fur a quick lick as she walked. Her light green eyes watched a bird flying over her. She smiled, glad that it was such a nice day. Suddenly she saw a butterfly fluttering by. She looked around to make sure no other cat could see her, then crouched down, her gaze fixed on the butterfly. She wiggled her haunches before leaping towards it. As she landed the butterfly flew away. She had missed it. She sighed, looking at her paws as she sat on the ground, sad she had missed it.

Elementals
May 14th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Storm walked through the oak forest beyond the clans, her tail held high in the air as she walked. While she walked her fluffy, long brown tabby pelt moved a little in the wind. She gave her white chest fur a quick lick as she walked. Her light green eyes watched a bird flying over her. She smiled, glad that it was such a nice day. Suddenly she saw a butterfly fluttering by. She looked around to make sure no other cat could see her, then crouched down, her gaze fixed on the butterfly. She wiggled her haunches before leaping towards it. As she landed the butterfly flew away. She had missed it. She sighed, looking at her paws as she sat on the ground, sad she had missed it.

Shade decided that today he would visit Storm. Their last adventure together was memorable. He found a cluster containing Peonies and clipped one off for his visit to Storm. He recalled how they got to her den before it rained. Hopefully she liked his gift but Shade feels like he should have gotten something more pretty. No, he thought, a true gift should come from the heart. More encouraged, he walked to her territory with more confidence. He saw her trying to catch a butterfly and stopped so the butterfly wouldn't fly away. When she missed he made his entrance, "Hello Storm!"

Polaris
May 14th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Shade decided that today he would visit Storm. Their last adventure together was memorable. He found a cluster containing Peonies and clipped one off for his visit to Storm. He recalled how they got to her den before it rained. Hopefully she liked his gift but Shade feels like he should have gotten something more pretty. No, he thought, a true gift should come from the heart. More encouraged, he walked to her territory with more confidence. He saw her trying to catch a butterfly and stopped so the butterfly wouldn't fly away. When she missed he made his entrance, "Hello Storm!"

Storm turned her head, seeing Shade. Her face lit up and she jumped to her feet. Her tail was high in the air as she walked over to him quickly. Her eyes softened as she saw the Peonie in his mouth. "Awww, thanks so much Shade!" She started to purr as she sat in front of him. "So, how have you been doing?" she asked. "Have been trying anymore food mixes?" She had a glint of humor in her eyes as she said this. She remembered when they mixed the mouse and sparrow meat. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't that good either.

Elementals
May 14th, 2020, 04:43 PM
Storm turned her head, seeing Shade. Her face lit up and she jumped to her feet. Her tail was high in the air as she walked over to him quickly. Her eyes softened as she saw the Peonie in his mouth. "Awww, thanks so much Shade!" She started to purr as she sat in front of him. "So, how have you been doing?" she asked. "Have been trying anymore food mixes?" She had a glint of humor in her eyes as she said this. She remembered when they mixed the mouse and sparrow meat. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't that good either.

Shade gentle placed the Peony flower in front of Storm. He sighed with relief when she liked his gift. "I've been doing fine, though I have been spying on cats in the twoleg place. I learned that fish and honey make a good mix." He licked his mouth at his last words recalling trying fish and finding a honeycomb on the ground filled with honey. "I should bring some next time if I can find any honey. As for the fish, I may or may not have fell ontop of it to catch it."

Polaris
May 14th, 2020, 06:51 PM
Shade gentle placed the Peony flower in front of Storm. He sighed with relief when she liked his gift. "I've been doing fine, though I have been spying on cats in the twoleg place. I learned that fish and honey make a good mix." He licked his mouth at his last words recalling trying fish and finding a honeycomb on the ground filled with honey. "I should bring some next time if I can find any honey. As for the fish, I may or may not have fell ontop of it to catch it."

Storm continued to purr as she picked up the flower and set it down close to her paws. She smiled at Shade, curling her tail neatly around her paws. She leaned in a little when he talked. "Spying? Wow!" She never really went into the twoleg place, so that sounded like a cool adventure to her. She tilted her head as he talked about fish and honey. "Wow! I would never have guessed it tastes good!" She liked the way that Shade thought. Outside of the box and different from the norm. She giggled as he joked about the fish. "Or maybe it will jump out of the water and slap you before you catch it," she joked.

Elementals
May 14th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Storm continued to purr as she picked up the flower and set it down close to her paws. She smiled at Shade, curling her tail neatly around her paws. She leaned in a little when he talked. "Spying? Wow!" She never really went into the twoleg place, so that sounded like a cool adventure to her. She tilted her head as he talked about fish and honey. "Wow! I would never have guessed it tastes good!" She liked the way that Shade thought. Outside of the box and different from the norm. She giggled as he joked about the fish. "Or maybe it will jump out of the water and slap you before you catch it," she joked.

Shade laughed and meowed, "And I will have to name it after you. I would probably be eaten by it before I can name it." He purred as they both laughed together.

Polaris
May 14th, 2020, 08:57 PM
Shade laughed and meowed, "And I will have to name it after you. I would probably be eaten by it before I can name it." He purred as they both laughed together.

Storm smiled as she looked at Shade. She liked his sense of humor. And he seemed to know her better than she thought he did. "Of course! I mean, who else would slap you in defense of themselves?" She laughed and got up, turning sharply so her fluffy tail slapped him softly on the cheek. She smiled as she turned back to him and sat down, a mischievous glint in her eyes. She was swishing her fluffy tail from side to side, glad they were having fun.

Elementals
May 15th, 2020, 12:08 PM
Storm smiled as she looked at Shade. She liked his sense of humor. And he seemed to know her better than she thought he did. "Of course! I mean, who else would slap you in defense of themselves?" She laughed and got up, turning sharply so her fluffy tail slapped him softly on the cheek. She smiled as she turned back to him and sat down, a mischievous glint in her eyes. She was swishing her fluffy tail from side to side, glad they were having fun.

Shade smirked and poked her tail pretended that it was a fish. "Now listen little fishy fishy version of Storm, I shall have you for lunch." He pretended to eat her tail, "Om nom nom nom!"

Polaris
May 16th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Shade smirked and poked her tail pretended that it was a fish. "Now listen little fishy fishy version of Storm, I shall have you for lunch." He pretended to eat her tail, "Om nom nom nom!"

Storm giggled a little as he poked her tail, pretending it was a fish. "No way! Would you really want to eat a furry fish, now, would you." She smiled playfully and walked away from him. "Oh great! Now I only have half a tail!" She bent her tail in a way that made it look like it was only half a tail. She saw some moss on a tree and grabbed it, rolling it into a ball. She threw it into the air and used her tail to spike it over to him, starting a game of moss ball. It was kind of weird to be playing a kit game again, but it was fun so she didn't really care.

Elementals
May 17th, 2020, 12:24 AM
Storm giggled a little as he poked her tail, pretending it was a fish. "No way! Would you really want to eat a furry fish, now, would you." She smiled playfully and walked away from him. "Oh great! Now I only have half a tail!" She bent her tail in a way that made it look like it was only half a tail. She saw some moss on a tree and grabbed it, rolling it into a ball. She threw it into the air and used her tail to spike it over to him, starting a game of moss ball. It was kind of weird to be playing a kit game again, but it was fun so she didn't really care.

Shade pretended that he got hit and lied still pretending to be dead. He tried to conceal his laughter but it wasn't going so well.

(So for late reply)

Polaris
May 17th, 2020, 05:48 AM
Storm laughed as she saw him fall over, trying to conceal his laughter. She bounced over to him and sat down next to him. "Oh no! Not Shade! I will have no one to mock twolegs with, or hit with moss balls!" She tried to look somber, but failed. She smiled and batted at his ears. She was suddenly aware of how close they were. She stopped batting his ears and looked at her paws, hot embarrassment flooding through her pelt.

Elementals