PDA

View Full Version : SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

Pages : 1 [2]

wickedvirtues
June 30th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Robinstorm looked the female over. His gaze roamed her pelt before he gave a light huff. ''Shadowclan, huh?'' He asked, making sure to keep his voice deep and full of power. After all, she was in their territory and Robinstorm had to protect the territory of Skyclan despite where she came from. The tom himself didn't know much about Shadowclan--or, any of the other clans for that matter. He didn't have to worry about them. Only the Syndicate cats because that was their only enemy.

Robinstorm could tell she was scared. Though he still held his guard up. What if she was putting on a front? He would had looked stupid, and the tom did not want that to happen. Additionally, he found himself curious as to why she traveled this far to get away from...this Shadowclan. The name itself sounded dark, and for a moment, Robinstorm wondered if Shadowclan was another Dusk Syndicate. Then, he simply sat down, and gave his paw a couple rasp licks.

''You should be here,'' he said quickly. He wasn't that bad of a tom. In fact, he was more so benevolent, very helpful, and charming when wanting to be. Yet, he still had a clan to protect. So far, the female didn't look evil. She looked...vulnerable. Drained of her energy. Perhaps from traveling such a long way. ''Why did you come here? Why did you run?'' It was dangerous to be talking to another cat from a different clan. He should be running her off by now, but for some odd reason he didn't want to. He figured he could help her--if, she were in actual trouble, that was.

"Ye-Yes" She replied, her form slumping slightly. Would she be sent back? She hoped not, this tom seemed so nice.. from what she'd seen anyways. She shuffled her paws, her ears flicking and her tail swaying as she clawed the earth and kept her gaze down and avoided eye-contact. She felt small and awkward, like a kit or young apprentice. Her stomach did flips as she did a tiny nod. Glad she wasn't at - say - ThunderClan, who shared boarders with ShadowClan.

She knew she was radiating fear - probably seeming weak - but she'd grown to hate the darkness and cold of her Clan. She shivered just thinking of it, then widened her eyes. "I-I'm making it sound worse than it is! It's not like another S-Syndicate or anything!" She squeaked.

Her eyes widened at the words, and she tilted her head. "I-I should?" She asked, wondering what SkyClan was like. She thought about the question, her ears slowly folding back. "B-Because I hated the darkness, and the cold, and it was more violent than the other Clans, in some ways..." she admitted, her eyes glued to her paws as she admitted why she had left. She sounded like a scardey-cat, but one as sensitive as her was bound to be scared off by the more hostile nature.

Barnabas
July 1st, 2017, 05:00 PM
Skjoldolfr

Rainflower walked along the Skyclan border, coming up to the Dusk Syndicate. The she-cat looked over for a specific cat. "Will he show up?" wondered Rainflower out loud. The Skyclan warrior looked over the border for the tom, a bit in a hurry, but she didn't quite know why. It was probably that she really wanted to see the Dusk Syndicate tom, walking towards her, so she could get another glimpse at him.

Why do I always seem in a hurry? You have plenty of time mouse brain! Besides He'll show up. I just know he will.

As Rainflower waited she began to groom her back fur, with a quick swipe of her long tongue. She sat down, licking her paw a few times before swiping it over her ear."I'll try not to hurry too much or he won't want to see me anymore." she meowed to herself, calming her nerves down before it got to serious for herself. Once her legs got tired from standing the Skyclan she-cat sat down, tucking her fluffy tail beween her two front paws. The brown she-cat

doghouse
July 1st, 2017, 06:04 PM
Skjoldolfr

Rainflower walked along the Skyclan border, coming up to the Dusk Syndicate. The she-cat looked over for a specific cat. "Will he show up?" wondered Rainflower out loud. The Skyclan warrior looked over the border for the tom, a bit in a hurry, but she didn't quite know why. It was probably that she really wanted to see the Dusk Syndicate tom, walking towards her, so she could get another glimpse at him.

Why do I always seem in a hurry? You have plenty of time mouse brain! Besides He'll show up. I just know he will.

As Rainflower waited she began to groom her back fur, with a quick swipe of her long tongue. She sat down, licking her paw a few times before swiping it over her ear."I'll try not to hurry too much or he won't want to see me anymore." she meowed to herself, calming her nerves down before it got to serious for herself. Once her legs got tired from standing the Skyclan she-cat sat down, tucking her fluffy tail beween her two front paws. The brown she-cat

Horseradish slipped out of camp, his mottled gray and white fur blending with the mixture of sun and shadows as he stalked through the undergrowth, keeping as hidden as possible. He was heading for the SkyClan border, where he knew a certain she-cat would be waiting. Horseradish knew he had her hooked, and honestly he liked her, too. Just as he'd loved his previous mate before he'd lost interest. He always lost interest eventually, and that was how he knew that it was time to move on. But his interest for this SkyClan warrior wasn't even at its peak yet.

He reached the border and looked around, but saw no sign of the molly. He knew she would come, so the large Maine coon slipped back into the shadows and layed himself down, resting his head on his paws as he scanned SkyClan's territory for Rainflower, a cat he hoped had truly fallen for him. He spotted her, but waited, curious to see what she would do. After the brown molly sat down, Horseradish got up and stepped out of the shadows. “Hi.” Horseradish purred, sitting down on his side of the border, his fluffy tail wrapped neatly over his large paws.

Barnabas
July 1st, 2017, 08:38 PM
Horseradish slipped out of camp, his mottled gray and white fur blending with the mixture of sun and shadows as he stalked through the undergrowth, keeping as hidden as possible. He was heading for the SkyClan border, where he knew a certain she-cat would be waiting. Horseradish knew he had her hooked, and honestly he liked her, too. Just as he'd loved his previous mate before he'd lost interest. He always lost interest eventually, and that was how he knew that it was time to move on. But his interest for this SkyClan warrior wasn't even at its peak yet.

He reached the border and looked around, but saw no sign of the molly. He knew she would come, so the large Maine coon slipped back into the shadows and layed himself down, resting his head on his paws as he scanned SkyClan's territory for Rainflower, a cat he hoped had truly fallen for him. He spotted her, but waited, curious to see what she would do. After the brown molly sat down, Horseradish got up and stepped out of the shadows. “Hi.” Horseradish purred, sitting down on his side of the border, his fluffy tail wrapped neatly over his large paws.

Rainflower let out a sigh of relief, padding over to Horseradish with her tail flicking from side to side."For a moment I thought you weren't going to show up."
the she-cat laughed lightly. She looked at the tom with a guilt filled smile.

Your always making talking to other cats harder than catching most prey!

The Molly gave her chest fur a few licks with a bit of nervousment. The Skyclan she-cat was always shy and awkward around cats, especially toms from other places.
Rainflower eventually calmed the nervousment down after a while. "So! How have you been" she squeaked out.

doghouse
July 1st, 2017, 10:44 PM
Rainflower let out a sigh of relief, padding over to Horseradish with her tail flicking from side to side."For a moment I thought you weren't going to show up."
the she-cat laughed lightly. She looked at the tom with a guilt filled smile.

Your always making talking to other cats harder than catching most prey!

The Molly gave her chest fur a few licks with a bit of nervousment. The Skyclan she-cat was always shy and awkward around cats, especially toms from other places.
Rainflower eventually calmed the nervousment down after a while. "So! How have you been" she squeaked out.
Horseradish shook his head, amusement gleaming in his dark colored hues. “Of course I came. I have no reason not to, and many reasons that I should.” the large muscular tomcat replied, remembering how he'd barely made it out of camp unquestioned, but had lied his way out of it. He sat down beside her and flicked his tail reassuringly.

Horseradish stared down at his paws, his gaze clouded over with thought. He wondered what this would become, in the moons to come. What might happen, and if it would be a good thing. For now, he did love Rainflower. He wasn't sure that she loved him back, but if she stop came and waited, then she must feel something. “Okay. The Syndicate's been real busy after the attack, recovering.” he meowed, dipping his head respectfully. “And you?” he inquired, feeling obliged to ask her how she was, as it felt natural to him.

Barnabas
July 1st, 2017, 11:12 PM
Horseradish shook his head, amusement gleaming in his dark colored hues. “Of course I came. I have no reason not to, and many reasons that I should.” the large muscular tomcat replied, remembering how he'd barely made it out of camp unquestioned, but had lied his way out of it. He sat down beside her and flicked his tail reassuringly.

Horseradish stared down at his paws, his gaze clouded over with thought. He wondered what this would become, in the moons to come. What might happen, and if it would be a good thing. For now, he did love Rainflower. He wasn't sure that she loved him back, but if she stop came and waited, then she must feel something. “Okay. The Syndicate's been real busy after the attack, recovering.” he meowed, dipping his head respectfully. “And you?” he inquired, feeling obliged to ask her how she was, as it felt natural to him.

Rainflower stared at him for a moment before realizing he had replied back. "I've been stuck in camp for almost a full moon. I finally had a chance to get out of that place." The she-cat replied with a shrug. The she-cat gave her chest fur a few licks more, before looking back at Horseradish.

You should say much more than that! You shouldn't be open with him, but at least try to make a conversation.

"So what sort of stuff do you cats do at the Dusk Syndicate? Are you just like clan cats or are you different?" Meowed Rainflower, beginning to choke on her own spit. The Skyclan Molly drew her head back in embarrassment.

Mouse Brain!

doghouse
July 2nd, 2017, 05:03 AM
Rainflower stared at him for a moment before realizing he had replied back. "I've been stuck in camp for almost a full moon. I finally had a chance to get out of that place." The she-cat replied with a shrug. The she-cat gave her chest fur a few licks more, before looking back at Horseradish.

You should say much more than that! You shouldn't be open with him, but at least try to make a conversation.

"So what sort of stuff do you cats do at the Dusk Syndicate? Are you just like clan cats or are you different?" Meowed Rainflower, beginning to choke on her own spit. The Skyclan Molly drew her head back in embarrassment.

Mouse Brain!
Horseradish stared past Rainflower into Clan territory, keeping watch for trouble, but it wasn't Clan cats he was worried about. If other members of the Syndicate found out, both he and Rainflower would be dead in an instant, killed by a bunch of fighters. “Why? Were you not allowed out or something?” the tomcat asked curiously.

“Huh? Oh! Were a bit . . . different, yes. You see, I'm a fighter, and then there's hunters, and then there's healers. And of course trainees for all ranks.” Horseradish replied, as he knew a lot of what went on in Clans. He'd had several Clan-ers as "friends" in the past, as learned much. He looked at her as she started to choke and flattened his ears. For the Dark Forest's sake, what is she choking on? Horseradish thought, relieved when the SkyClan molly stopped. “So what do you do in your Clan?”

Barnabas
July 2nd, 2017, 05:18 AM
Horseradish stared past Rainflower into Clan territory, keeping watch for trouble, but it wasn't Clan cats he was worried about. If other members of the Syndicate found out, both he and Rainflower would be dead in an instant, killed by a bunch of fighters. “Why? Were you not allowed out or something?” the tomcat asked curiously.

“Huh? Oh! Were a bit . . . different, yes. You see, I'm a fighter, and then there's hunters, and then there's healers. And of course trainees for all ranks.” Horseradish replied, as he knew a lot of what went on in Clans. He'd had several Clan-ers as "friends" in the past, as learned much. He looked at her as she started to choke and flattened his ears. For the Dark Forest's sake, what is she choking on? Horseradish thought, relieved when the SkyClan molly stopped. “So what do you do in your Clan?”

Rainflower looked at Horseradish with a dip of her head. "My clanmates don't want me to leave camp,
but I don't quite know why." meowed the she-cat.The Skyclan warrior glanced around her once to make sure no Skyclan cats came by.

Please let there not be any patrols coming anytime soon. I want to know a bit more about the Dusk Syndicate and Horseradish.

Once she knew that there was no other cats besides Horseradish and her she meowed "In the clan we do border patrols, hunting patrols. We also train our apprentices, so that they can become warriors."

Why am I telling this tom about clan life? Nevermind! I I ain't telling him our secrets, so there's no trouble in him asking.

doghouse
July 2nd, 2017, 05:45 AM
Rainflower looked at Horseradish with a dip of her head. "My clanmates don't want me to leave camp,
but I don't quite know why." meowed the she-cat.The Skyclan warrior glanced around her once to make sure no Skyclan cats came by.

Please let there not be any patrols coming anytime soon. I want to know a bit more about the Dusk Syndicate and Horseradish.

Once she knew that there was no other cats besides Horseradish and her she meowed "In the clan we do border patrols, hunting patrols. We also train our apprentices, so that they can become warriors."

Why am I telling this tom about clan life? Nevermind! I I ain't telling him our secrets, so there's no trouble in him asking.
Horseradish nodded, although he didn't really understand. If his fellow members of the Dusk Syndicate were trying to keep him in camp, he would've clawed their ears off and more and run out of camp. But that was just him, so the big mottled tomcat dipped his head respectively. He was fairly open minded when it came to how Clan cats thought, and he knew that in the Clans, cats were like one big family.

He shook his head, as that was not quite what he meant. “No, no, I meant what do you do in your Clan?” he meowed, laying down on his side so he could easily see into both territories, his fur lying flat so he seemed completely at ease and comfortable around here, even when danger could easily be just around the corner for both cats. But he wasn't going to let that get in the way, andhe simply decided to ignore it, which probably wasn't the best idea, but it was an idea, and he was going to do it.

Barnabas
July 2nd, 2017, 05:53 AM
Horseradish nodded, although he didn't really understand. If his fellow members of the Dusk Syndicate were trying to keep him in camp, he would've clawed their ears off and more and run out of camp. But that was just him, so the big mottled tomcat dipped his head respectively. He was fairly open minded when it came to how Clan cats thought, and he knew that in the Clans, cats were like one big family.

He shook his head, as that was not quite what he meant. “No, no, I meant what do you do in your Clan?” he meowed, laying down on his side so he could easily see into both territories, his fur lying flat so he seemed completely at ease and comfortable around here, even when danger could easily be just around the corner for both cats. But he wasn't going to let that get in the way, andhe simply decided to ignore it, which probably wasn't the best idea, but it was an idea, and he was going to do it.

Rainflower let out a shrug. "I don't exactly know. I hardly ever leave the warriors den. Every time I try I end up in huge trouble." replied the she-cat. The clan cat couldn't help, but look over her shoulder every thirty seconds in case any one tried to ambush them. Rainflower finally ignored the fact that somebody could be watching, but she didn't really care.

I don't want to go back to Skyclan. I want to be free, not stuck in the warriors den all day every day.

Rainflower gave her left shoulder a few licks, keeping one of her blue eyes fixed on Horseradish. The she-cat licked the dirt off her paw real quick as if some thing touched her foot.

doghouse
July 2nd, 2017, 10:06 AM
Rainflower let out a shrug. "I don't exactly know. I hardly ever leave the warriors den. Every time I try I end up in huge trouble." replied the she-cat. The clan cat couldn't help, but look over her shoulder every thirty seconds in case any one tried to ambush them. Rainflower finally ignored the fact that somebody could be watching, but she didn't really care.

I don't want to go back to Skyclan. I want to be free, not stuck in the warriors den all day every day.

Rainflower gave her left shoulder a few licks, keeping one of her blue eyes fixed on Horseradish. The she-cat licked the dirt off her paw real quick as if some thing touched her foot.

Horseradish scuffled his paws in the dirt a moment and the glanced back at her. “So . . . you're a warrior then?” he asked, then lashed his tail. “If they treat you like that, why don't you just do it anyways? It's not you who should be punished for trying to do your job.” he hissed, unsheathing his claws and flexing them, digging into the hard packed earth. He didn't see why she didn't tell her leader about it, unless the leader was in on it, but he doubted that Grousestar was, as he had some idea of what the SkyClan leader was like.

He looked over his shoulder, then turned, meeting her gaze. He sometimes wondered why he'd ever decided to pull Rainflower in, although he suspected that it had something to do with her eyes and voice. If things turned out the way he hoped that they would, there would be some beautiful kits in the future, but only if things went to plan.

Barnabas
July 2nd, 2017, 09:28 PM
Horseradish scuffled his paws in the dirt a moment and the glanced back at her. “So . . . you're a warrior then?” he asked, then lashed his tail. “If they treat you like that, why don't you just do it anyways? It's not you who should be punished for trying to do your job.” he hissed, unsheathing his claws and flexing them, digging into the hard packed earth. He didn't see why she didn't tell her leader about it, unless the leader was in on it, but he doubted that Grousestar was, as he had some idea of what the SkyClan leader was like.

He looked over his shoulder, then turned, meeting her gaze. He sometimes wondered why he'd ever decided to pull Rainflower in, although he suspected that it had something to do with her eyes and voice. If things turned out the way he hoped that they would, there would be some beautiful kits in the future, but only if things went to plan.

Rainflower licked her paw after a while of waiting. "My leader doesn't know that the others keep me in the warriors den. One cat told me to try not to mess up when I'm in the camp. Do you think there is something to do with me messing things up?" meowed Rainflower in a hushed voice. The she-cat closed her eyes and began to imagine the things she had ever messed up on.

Am I destructive and I don't quite know about it. Or am I just a cat that always gets in the way?

The she-cat shook the thought away. "I wonder if some cats in camp just don't like me. I'd change if I could." meowed the Molly. She shook her fur, as she opened up her eyes to look at the Dusk Syndicate cat.

doghouse
July 3rd, 2017, 06:45 AM
Rainflower licked her paw after a while of waiting. "My leader doesn't know that the others keep me in the warriors den. One cat told me to try not to mess up when I'm in the camp. Do you think there is something to do with me messing things up?" meowed Rainflower in a hushed voice. The she-cat closed her eyes and began to imagine the things she had ever messed up on.

Am I destructive and I don't quite know about it. Or am I just a cat that always gets in the way?

The she-cat shook the thought away. "I wonder if some cats in camp just don't like me. I'd change if I could." meowed the Molly. She shook her fur, as she opened up her eyes to look at the Dusk Syndicate cat.
Horseradish rolled over on to his back and stared up at the sky, gazing into the endless blue, dotted with fluffy white clouds. He didn't understand how they just sat up their, or how they could turn darker and starred pouring water on everything. His head hurting, the tom sat back up, as that whole thing made his head throb. “I dunno, but sounds to me like they aren't giving you a chance.” he replied, examining one claw.

“Try bringing some fresh-kill back to camp with you, prove that you can do things.” he added thoughtfully, trying to give her the idea that he really,
deeply cared for her. He nodded, and he understood how she felt actually. Well,
almost anyways. He knew that a lot of cats in the Syndicate hated him for his ways, one in particular.

monfang
July 3rd, 2017, 01:35 PM
( That sounds like it could be fun )

Ryker shifted uneasily, and he wondered what she was playing at, if that was what she was doing anyways. He shook his head. “No, but I'm sure you're popular among the tomcats.” the leggy black healer remarked, deciding that he could play her game, too. She looked strong and well built, and judging by the ferocity that she had showed to him a few moments ago, she wasn't afraid to a show her wild side. He had to admit, however wrong this felt, talking in a friendly manor with any cat, and being treated kindly back, it was a nice change from the tough acting insult hurling cats if the Syndicate, where he never knew who was going to kill you when you weren't looking, and constantly had to be watching you're back. “Funny story, actually. You see, I was told of the Clans. I was told if a met a group of fierce border protective cats, it was a Clan. Thought the Syndicate was a Clan and chose to join. I was happy with my decision until I learned that it wasn't a Clan.” he said, dipping his head. Now, it was his turn, so with a brief moment of hesitation, he asked his question. “So, have you always lived in SkyClan?” Curiosity blazed like green fire in his eye as he waited, wondering what the pretty molly's response would be. For yes, he did see Moonfang as rather pretty, and something about her seemed other worldly compared to all the mollys he'd spoken with.
( That's fine! )
She shook her head. "No. My family, what was left of it, joined SkyClan after the Liberation battles. My brother had fallen off the seastones cliff, and my fathr was killed un battle. My mother was already too sick with Greencough to be saved. She died a moon after we joined. Then Raven joined the Syndicate, and Zephyrleap was killed by a monster. Leaving me here alone." she said, ending with a pained sigh. In the matter of a few moons, she lost her family. And yet the clan gave her no compassion. She felt more alone than she ever did. "You don't belong there, why don't you leave? Go to one of those real clans?" she asked, her eyes filling with a questioning look. It wasn't a bad question, seeing as he had many opportunities to leave. She gave an added smile, trying to again lighten the mood she probably darkened. She didn't know why, but she felt appeased by his presence, how he seemed to keep a positive tone. Why was this poor cat in such a hateful place?

Barnabas
July 3rd, 2017, 05:17 PM
Horseradish rolled over on to his back and stared up at the sky, gazing into the endless blue, dotted with fluffy white clouds. He didn't understand how they just sat up their, or how they could turn darker and starred pouring water on everything. His head hurting, the tom sat back up, as that whole thing made his head throb. “I dunno, but sounds to me like they aren't giving you a chance.” he replied, examining one claw.

“Try bringing some fresh-kill back to camp with you, prove that you can do things.” he added thoughtfully, trying to give her the idea that he really,
deeply cared for her. He nodded, and he understood how she felt actually. Well,
almost anyways. He knew that a lot of cats in the Syndicate hated him for his ways, one in particular.

Rainflower dipped her head to Horseradish in respect as if he was some kind of wise cat. "I think I might do just that." purred Rainflower in agreement.The Molly shuffled her paws with uneasiness.

I like him. He's very wise and very handsome.

Rainflower laid down as her paws began to get tired from standing for so long. "Do you want to do something besides talking? I'm getting a bit bored talking about our affiliations." meowed the Skyclan Molly with a sigh of boredom.

It still beats being stuck in camp. I don't think I want to go back, but I must.

doghouse
July 3rd, 2017, 06:34 PM
She shook her head. "No. My family, what was left of it, joined SkyClan after the Liberation battles. My brother had fallen off the seastones cliff, and my fathr was killed un battle. My mother was already too sick with Greencough to be saved. She died a moon after we joined. Then Raven joined the Syndicate, and Zephyrleap was killed by a monster. Leaving me here alone." she said, ending with a pained sigh. In the matter of a few moons, she lost her family. And yet the clan gave her no compassion. She felt more alone than she ever did. "You don't belong there, why don't you leave? Go to one of those real clans?" she asked, her eyes filling with a questioning look. It wasn't a bad question, seeing as he had many opportunities to leave. She gave an added smile, trying to again lighten the mood she probably darkened. She didn't know why, but she felt appeased by his presence, how he seemed to keep a positive tone. Why was this poor cat in such a hateful place?

Ryker was surprised that such misfortune had fallen upon her, and, although he was normally envious of cats who had families, or at least part of a family, he was not envious if her. He had never known his, but that meant that he did not have to suffer losing them, as he undoubtedly would've either lost them to death or lost their trust in some way or another. He looked at Moonfang and dipped his head. “I'm sorry. . . .” Ryker truly was sorry, although it was up to her whether she believed him or not. The one eyed tom could understand completely if if she didn't believe him, although he hoped she did. But he was surprised by her question, and paused, not really sure how to answer that. “Maybe not, but I can't leave. If I did, they'd find me and . . . well . . . y'know.” he replied, slashing one paw across the ground, claws sheathed. “And really, right now, I'm needed there. It's not like I can leave anyways, cats rely upon me to gather the herbs that keep them alive. Sure, they're pretty violent, but they deserve to live as much as any other cat.” Ryker believed in second chances, and third and fourth and so on, and he couldn't change his views.
Rainflower dipped her head to Horseradish in respect as if he was some kind of wise cat. "I think I might do just that." purred Rainflower in agreement.The Molly shuffled her paws with uneasiness.

I like him. He's very wise and very handsome.

Rainflower laid down as her paws began to get tired from standing for so long. "Do you want to do something besides talking? I'm getting a bit bored talking about our affiliations." meowed the Skyclan Molly with a sigh of boredom.

It still beats being stuck in camp. I don't think I want to go back, but I must.
Horseradish nodded, his eyes shining with a dark, hidden emotion that Rainflower wouldn't find out about for many, many moons. Though how many were uncertain, he knew that it would be a long time. In a way, she bad never met him, just the act he put up to pull her in and trap her, a web of lies, if you will.

He liked her, she was kind, shy, and gullible. That made her perfect for his trick,
and she would get something out of it as well.

The large gray and white tom nodded, pausing to think. “We could hunt? Or just go for a walk?” he suggested, tipping his head to one side and putting on a goofy looking grin, his eyes gleaming playfully. He wandered if his feelings for her were true, but it didn't matter, he would leave her just as he left his previous mate.

monfang
July 3rd, 2017, 10:01 PM
Ryker was surprised that such misfortune had fallen upon her, and, although he was normally envious of cats who had families, or at least part of a family, he was not envious if her. He had never known his, but that meant that he did not have to suffer losing them, as he undoubtedly would've either lost them to death or lost their trust in some way or another. He looked at Moonfang and dipped his head. “I'm sorry. . . .” Ryker truly was sorry, although it was up to her whether she believed him or not. The one eyed tom could understand completely if if she didn't believe him, although he hoped she did. But he was surprised by her question, and paused, not really sure how to answer that. “Maybe not, but I can't leave. If I did, they'd find me and . . . well . . . y'know.” he replied, slashing one paw across the ground, claws sheathed. “And really, right now, I'm needed there. It's not like I can leave anyways, cats rely upon me to gather the herbs that keep them alive. Sure, they're pretty violent, but they deserve to live as much as any other cat.” Ryker believed in second chances, and third and fourth and so on, and he couldn't change his views.
"Hm, I guess so." she said, sighing. Poor fool... she thought. "Well, what are you looking for? I'll help." she meowed, smiling sweetly at him. She began to walk, her gaze set upon him, eyes shining brightly. It wouldn't hurt to have an outsider as a friend, would it? After all, even if they were caught, he'd easily be mistaken as a loner. She thought it to be a good idea for her to make him a friend. Since he seemed so sweet and despite his eye she found him handsome. She had to admit, she kinda liked him. It was hard not too. She flicked her head, gesturing for him to take lead.

( what if he taught her about herbs and stuff and that builds them up? )

doghouse
July 3rd, 2017, 10:35 PM
"Hm, I guess so." she said, sighing. Poor fool... she thought. "Well, what are you looking for? I'll help." she meowed, smiling sweetly at him. She began to walk, her gaze set upon him, eyes shining brightly. It wouldn't hurt to have an outsider as a friend, would it? After all, even if they were caught, he'd easily be mistaken as a loner. She thought it to be a good idea for her to make him a friend. Since he seemed so sweet and despite his eye she found him handsome. She had to admit, she kinda liked him. It was hard not too. She flicked her head, gesturing for him to take lead.

( what if he taught her about herbs and stuff and that builds them up? )
Ryker nodded, flicking his tail dismissively, his bright green eye glinting curiously. He was curious about Moonfang, she was different, but in a good way. And he found that he liked it, and perhaps she would make a good friend, although his friendship with her could in the end cost him dearly, but, he didn't care. “Yarrow, a tall plant with white flowers on each head.” he explained, glancing around but still unsuccessful in spotting any nearby. He nodded and darted forwards, his long stride making that quite easy as he walked, his eyes darting back around in search of the plant, which the Syndicate was running low on, and almost out. This plant was very important, and needed for the survival of other cats, cats who trysted him and a range of other cats with their lives.

( Sounds good to me ^^ )

goddess of ducks
July 5th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Violence bought her pinned he ears back, and brought her lips back in a snarl of showing white sharp teeth. Who was this male to disturb her silence? Especially since he was a disk syndicate cat, and she was in her own territory. Was she at all bothering him? No, of course not. The sneaky feline huffed, and she looked away for a second as she heard his voice.

"What does the warrior code 'ava due with me being 'ere?" She tilted her head as her icy blue gaze lingered on him. "Is there anything in the code that says I ava to follow it step by step?" She says once again, and testing her limits. It was a joy to her for some rules to be broken, and she knew that the tom wouldn't stop her. For one, she wouldn't allow him to get in her way. For another, she wasn't scared of him. Skyclan had one the battle. Therefore, she would soak in her glory of the clan she hated but held a lot of respect for.

Violence sat at the edge of the border, and she flicked her tail, a small amount of amusement settling into her eyes. This cat sure was entertaining her with his nonsense. She felt her eyes roll upon looking at him, and for once she felt that she took a gander at his pride. Violence was a playful type of mean that that loved to insult others--and actually mean what she says. Like the tom in front of her. By clan, he was her enemy, but by individual? He was bound to reach being her enemy there as well.

"Cat got your tongue?" She mused, lightly, lowly as she narrowed her own eyes at him. She didn't know if he was lost in his own thoughts, or planning some type of attack, so the feline allowed her claws to sink in and out in case she had to embrace herself for s fight.

By time he did say something, she tilted her head, and kept her ears perked. "Well, practicing your skills would make you a better fighter. You might want to take up that chance," she snarled. "The next fight, you probably won't even have to worry about living." She seethed.

However, upon his next words, Violence felt her fur bristling, but she kept her guard composed. Instead she let out a soft giggle, maintaining a silty intention behind it. Something she conquered when she was an apprentice. It was either charming to hear, playing off as a siren, or devilish to hear. Whichever one a cat preferred. "The only way I'm leaving is if you make me leave," she replied, softly. "I'm pretty sure it would be hard for you to practice battle moves on yourself." She teased, flicking her ears. The she cat got up, and she took a couple steps forward towards the tom. Though she was a tad smaller than him, she kept her head up, her tail up, displaying a dominant posture. "Take your chance though. I'm pretty sure I'm looking at a cat that's all talk but no claws."

Calixto watched her, his eyes narrowed in annoyance. Did she like making fun of him? Did she want to get on his bad side? No, he would be the first to attack. As of the moment, they were both abiding by the rules, each on their own side of the border. He wouldn't be the one to be in the wrong. He could let that happen. Oh how he wanted to slice a claw down her loud mouthed muzzle. Oh how he wanted to shut her up for a while, but he didn't. He had better control that that.

"Well, I thought you Clanners had yer rules an' all that yer s'pposed to follow. But if that ain't the case then so be. Just war in' ya though, you step onto this land here and I'mma rip you to shreds and blow you back like dust." He spat to her. He could care less what those cats thought about the rules. Just as long as they stayed off this land. This belonged to the Syndicate, and it had been theirs long before Skyclan had intruded upon them.

As his threat sunk into her, he could see the anger boiling in the Clan cats pelt. He smirked a bit as he saw it, the pleasure it brought him was unsurpressable. Watching her seem so lost for words and angered was a good Doepaw of pleasure for this encounter. "Oh don' worry ma'am. I'll have no trouble showin' ya off if you step over here." He remarked coolly. Her eerie giggle was a bit unsettling, but he knew it was supposed to sound that way. He kept his cool leaf green gaze fixated on the feline as he watched her slide her claws in and out. "But who ever said I had no on else to practice on? Do you really think we're that small?" He asked her. How small and insignificant did Skyclan think they were?

The syndicate definetky had some of the most fearsome cats in their ranks, like Hannibal, and a previous Evil Leader, Singe. They had strength and power. They just needed a chance to show it. Surprise wasn't always the best for them, but strategy and strength was. Only a matter of time before Halite would declare revenge, right?

[ohh hooo first rp post since I came back from my hiatus and boy did that feel good]

Brilliance
July 6th, 2017, 01:29 AM
Calixto watched her, his eyes narrowed in annoyance. Did she like making fun of him? Did she want to get on his bad side? No, he would be the first to attack. As of the moment, they were both abiding by the rules, each on their own side of the border. He wouldn't be the one to be in the wrong. He could let that happen. Oh how he wanted to slice a claw down her loud mouthed muzzle. Oh how he wanted to shut her up for a while, but he didn't. He had better control that that.

"Well, I thought you Clanners had yer rules an' all that yer s'pposed to follow. But if that ain't the case then so be. Just war in' ya though, you step onto this land here and I'mma rip you to shreds and blow you back like dust." He spat to her. He could care less what those cats thought about the rules. Just as long as they stayed off this land. This belonged to the Syndicate, and it had been theirs long before Skyclan had intruded upon them.

As his threat sunk into her, he could see the anger boiling in the Clan cats pelt. He smirked a bit as he saw it, the pleasure it brought him was unsurpressable. Watching her seem so lost for words and angered was a good Doepaw of pleasure for this encounter. "Oh don' worry ma'am. I'll have no trouble showin' ya off if you step over here." He remarked coolly. Her eerie giggle was a bit unsettling, but he knew it was supposed to sound that way. He kept his cool leaf green gaze fixated on the feline as he watched her slide her claws in and out. "But who ever said I had no on else to practice on? Do you really think we're that small?" He asked her. How small and insignificant did Skyclan think they were?

The syndicate definetky had some of the most fearsome cats in their ranks, like Hannibal, and a previous Evil Leader, Singe. They had strength and power. They just needed a chance to show it. Surprise wasn't always the best for them, but strategy and strength was. Only a matter of time before Halite would declare revenge, right?

[ohh hooo first rp post since I came back from my hiatus and boy did that feel good]

Oh!
Was that a challenge?

Those were the first thoughts that entered into the feline's mind. A somewhat of a sinister smile entered onto her maw, until it was replaced by a complete one of pure mock innocence. Oh, how she loved testing her limits. And, this cat definitely look like he would enjoy her annoying him. Because that's exactly how Violence was. She could be quite the aggravating cat. Only doing things just to get under another's skin. It was fun! It was dangerous, but she enjoyed every little bit of it. Aside from that, she found his voice to be quite...ridiculous. It made her laugh. She wanted to insult him on it--making him mad even more, but where would that get her?

''My, my, my--you sure don't carry any manners for your she-cats do you?'' She smirked. She figured hat he would probably have some for his own little residential felines, but for others, such as the clans? She highly doubted. And, even though the tom was a lot larger than her, that did not stop Violence for learning her lesson. Was he being serious? Would he really tear her to shreds and blow her back like dust? That was something tempting. Which was very malicious to her. Her name wasn't Violence for nothing. ''Quite the violent one you are.'' She lowered her voice, then turned her head back to stare at her clan before turning her blue eyes to look at him once more.

As much as she hated to admit it, this tom had intrigued her. Her playful side was coming through. And, even that side was very annoying when you got a chance to know it. As she stood on her side of the border, her eyes continued to flick around to look into the Dusk Syndicate. Sometimes she longed to be there, and most times she had the courage to run over that border and blend in like the rest. Her heart was very decisive, but this tom was making it very easy for her to make her choice.

''I'm not scared of you,'' she suddenly snarled towards her, curling her lip back and showing her sharp white teeth. She knew that most Dusk Syndicate cats weren't weak. She heard the tales of Hannibal-- who hadn't? And, of Singenight? The evil ruler of...what clan was it again? Those were cats she admired. Their drive to power. That's what drove her to want to be apart of the Syndicate, but not every cat was fit for that occupation.

Upon his next words, the she cat preferred to speak with claws instead of words. She was quite aggravated with him, and to test him she lifted a paw, delicately and stepped over the border, making sure to stare at him as she done so. ''Like...this?'' She glowered, feeling that she had victory. She came on his side of the border. Was his words suppose to stop her? Scare her? But before he could move, the she cat thought she should make the first move. After all, she didn't want him to have the victory, so he lunged at him, aiming to pin him down with enough strength. And, though she felt like she did, Violence had the weird feeling that her coordination was off.

{Welcome back from your hiatus!!! :heartbounce: }

Fawn
July 6th, 2017, 11:17 PM
While he wasn't completely sure that his presence was at all calming for his friend, he liked to think so, or in the least bit he could be sure in his ability to keep his friend safe until they got back home. That he could be sure of. The questions he had asked Rabbitfluff weren't really at the top of his mind, currently he just wanted them to be back at camp where they were safe from whatever unseen danger that had left his short-tailed friend in the mental state that he was now. Something that could do that to a cat like Rabbitfluff? They were not to be messed with, so it was best to just get out of the firing range as soon as possible.

And if his friend was to answer his questions, he certainly didn't expect them to come right away and was in no way even thinking of rushing Rabbitfluff into answering, he never would. Grousestar was as patient a cat as ever when it came to the cats of his clan, and if it took an eternity for the answer to come to Rabbitfluff, then so be it, he would wait. The best way to help him now was to simply remain calm and sturdy, there wasn't much more that he could do for him, not in unfamiliar and hostile territory. Nodding his head and seeming to stand nearer as the tom pulled himself slowly up to his paws, he could feel his heart straining for his friend. How terribly he wanted to help Rabbitfluff in any way, just so that he wouldn't seem so.. So fragile like this. This wasn't how he normally was and it was terrifying to Grousestar. What had happened to his friend? The only thing that sort of eased his mind was the sound of pure gratefulness that radiated with the simple thank you, something not very often given by the smaller tom. A smile touched the leaders lip, but he said nothing more, there was no reason to point it out, not at a time like this. "Easy does it my friend." Murmured the leader as the other cat seemed to gain their footing, part of him half expecting the other tom to simply fall over.

"I believe you. Lets try to keep a descent pace, but if you have any trouble at all, please let me know. I.. I know I can get going kind of fast sometimes." Flattening his ears a moment in embarrassment, he would let his gaze nervously look over Rabbitfluff again for signs of injury before beginning the walk back home, going the shortest route there was back to Skyclan. He wanted to remain as close to Rabbitfluff's side as the tom would allow him, he felt that his presence might be able to reassure and calm the other cat, or at least he hoped as much and was surprised that, unlike usual, the tom didn't veer away talking about personal space. Half the time Grousestar forgets that cats have personal space, often times bumping into cats and what not, especially when he's excited but.. He couldn't help but notice the change in his friend, only heightening his weariness and worry for the warrior he escorted.

Silence fell now as the two cats began their journey back, nothing but the muffled nearly silent sound of their pawsteps and the echoing call of a bird. The fur along Grousestar's spine prickled uneasily and he wished nothing more than to be able to be back in the comforting territory of Skyclan. In fact, in just the short time since they began moving, he nearly forgot the questions he had asked Rabbitfluff, especially considering he didn't want to push the tom into answering. So when he heard the other cat's voice, he seemed slightly startled, his eyes blinking before his head turned to look over at him as he spoke, ears swiveling at the same time to focus solely on the warrior beside him. The 'who' he was referring to. A Dusk Syndicate member. Was he harassed? Assaulted? He doesn't seem to bear any outward injuries, but then again maybe they're internal. The leader's face seem to grow darker, the corners of his mouth turning down. This Syndicate is growing to be a real problem.
Quickly sweeping his thoughts away, he would focus on his friend with a nod, gently prompting him to continue if he wished, though offering no words, fearful it might put him off in some way and cause him to clam up. The leader's lips further turned down as he heard the hesitance and apprehension of recalling the events, what happened must have been horrendous.
At the name, Grousestar's ears perked up. Hannibal? I've.. Haven't I heard of that name?

There he was, standing there in Skyclan territory, him and Auroraflame confronting two Dusk Syndicate cats shortly after the clan had moved into their territory. One was a black cat with eyes like ice, narrow features and a cocky, infuriating personality and the other a dark grey cat with eyes like fire, features lithe, pristine in a way and a face like stone. They had introduced themselves, Onyx and Hannibal. They claimed that they had been the welcome party for the DS, murdering Skyclan cats mercilessly and without true reason. Hannibal... That was the tom.

Pupils narrowing, Grousestar flattened his ears. What had that tom done to his friend?
"He talked to you about your friends and family.. But.. How did he know about them Rabbitfluff? And what did he say about them? Whatever he said,
it.. It couldn't have been true." Despite his growing anger for the Syndicate, he wouldn't allow it into his voice. No, his voice was gentle, calm, reassuring. He wanted to know the answers to his questions, but wouldn't even think of intimidating Rabbitfluff into answering them.

"Hey, hey... No, nothing's your fault, whatever that monster said, it wasn't true. Give your mind a little rest Rabbit, you're... You're probably still in shock. We can talk more on the matter when we get back okay? But for now, take it easy. Just focus on walking right now, we'll be home, and safe,
before you know it. Trust me."
Deciding to cast his curiosity aside, he determined that Rabbitfluff's safety and mental well being held much more worth than a few answers to some questions. Those could wait.

With a shaky inhale, Rabbitfluff tried to stand a little straighter but ended up releasing the breath of air into a shuddering exhale, his frame seemingly crumbling around him along with his composure. This was going to take a while to recover from, and he realized he shouldn't expect Grousestar to hold his paw through the healing period - would he want that to begin with? Rabbitfluff dropped the thoughts, in no mood for introspection when he could hardly sort himself out in front of said friend. There were more pressing matters, the most important being getting back to SkyClan camp without being stopped, whether they were outsiders or Clan cats. He didn't want to see anyone. Rabbitfluff gave a simple nod in reply to Grousestar's murmur, still feeling out of his element here. It was so vulnerable, and he hated it with every inch of his being because he'd been raised to mask that emotion.

As Grousestar offered to slow down the pace for him if he couldn't keep up--a rather thoughtful gesture in his opinion, he was reminded of the tom's abundance of energy and a reminiscence flashed in the depths of his eyes. "You? Fast?" Rabbitfluff scoffed, voice cracking pathetically. An attempt to reconnect with himself, his usual demeanor, however it did nothing but make him more miserable. Luckily, Grousestar's presence continued to provide the comfort he needed right now, the reassurance they would be fine and reach the camp without issues. He didn't know what he would do from there but returning was half the battle; if he had to guess, there would be many moons of mental turmoil awaiting.

Grousestar's other reassurances had been lost on a panicked mind but he was certain he'd appreciate them later when left alone with his conflicting, intrusive thoughts. His points were valid, but Rabbitfluff couldn't think with reason when he was in a state of distress. "Perhaps you're unaware," impossible, "however I don't have a lot of friends in SkyClan," Rabbitfluff reminded Grousestar, trembling tone dropping to a hushed one, "and we do share a border with them." The paranoia-fueled implication of a SkyClan member, or even former clanmate, giving information to the Dusk Syndicate wasn't quite logical, but it was painfully reflective of how much Rabbitfluff trusted the cats he shared a den with every night.

It occurred to him that what he'd said had been a touch too forward considering who he was speaking to, and with all Grousestar had done for him… "I'm sorry," the words were foreign even to him, causing Rabbitfluff to pause in astonishment and wonder if he'd ever spoken them before. He murmured while trying to maintain an air of formality, "I.. I do believe I was out of line in ..suggesting that." He swallowed down the lump in his throat and raised his troubled eyes to meet Grousestar's for a mere moment, expecting anger or disappointment, but averted them quickly, relieved to see they were approaching the camp.

Barnabas
July 7th, 2017, 12:18 AM

Horseradish nodded, his eyes shining with a dark, hidden emotion that Rainflower wouldn't find out about for many, many moons. Though how many were uncertain, he knew that it would be a long time. In a way, she bad never met him, just the act he put up to pull her in and trap her, a web of lies, if you will.

He liked her, she was kind, shy, and gullible. That made her perfect for his trick,
and she would get something out of it as well.

The large gray and white tom nodded, pausing to think. “We could hunt? Or just go for a walk?” he suggested, tipping his head to one side and putting on a goofy looking grin, his eyes gleaming playfully. He wandered if his feelings for her were true, but it didn't matter, he would leave her just as he left his previous mate.

Rainflower nodded her head slowly with part of a smile. "I don't think we should hunt here. just in case any one from our groups are kind of you know overprotective of their side of the border." replied Rainflower with a flick of her tail. The she-cat stood up and looked around.

Think of something to do! Think of something to do! Come one anything!

Rainflower instantly thought of something. "Yeah let's just go for a walk.
We can still make sure nobody catches us."meowed the Skyclan she-cat,
letting out an awkward purring/rumbling sound rising from her throat.

doghouse
July 7th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Rainflower nodded her head slowly with part of a smile. "I don't think we should hunt here. just in case any one from our groups are kind of you know overprotective of their side of the border." replied Rainflower with a flick of her tail. The she-cat stood up and looked around.

Think of something to do! Think of something to do! Come one anything!

Rainflower instantly thought of something. "Yeah let's just go for a walk.
We can still make sure nobody catches us."meowed the Skyclan she-cat,
letting out an awkward purring/rumbling sound rising from her throat.
Horseradish tilted his head, then nodded. She did have a point, although he could think that of a way to steer past the problem, but he wouldn't say, because it wasn't important. He stood up, yawning and stretching, gripping his claws into the ground before standing and sheathing them. He blinked slowly at her, his greenish amber hues gleaming.

He dipped his head, giving her a slight grin. “That sound perfect.” he purred, the urge to cross the border and bump again her shoulder with his head in an act of affection, which was of course somewhat fake, but he still wanted to show her that he "cared" and make her believe it was true.

Barnabas
July 7th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Horseradish tilted his head, then nodded. She did have a point, although he could think that of a way to steer past the problem, but he wouldn't say, because it wasn't important. He stood up, yawning and stretching, gripping his claws into the ground before standing and sheathing them. He blinked slowly at her, his greenish amber hues gleaming.

He dipped his head, giving her a slight grin. “That sound perfect.” he purred, the urge to cross the border and bump again her shoulder with his head in an act of affection, which was of course somewhat fake, but he still wanted to show her that he "cared" and make her believe it was true.

Rainflower felt what Horseradish was trying to do, making the she-cat look at him with a disapproving look."I'd be very careful around me. I've met many tom's like you. Do you think i'm gullible for anything? Well if you are I'm not." mewed the Skyclan molly, half purring. The she-cat gave Horseradish a hard stare with a teasing smile.

Rainflower turned around and looked for a place to walk to. "Let's go somewhere that's not near the Skyclan camp. My clanmate's would really think I'm a screw up if I showed a Dusk Syndicate cat where we made our camp at." Purred Rainflower.

doghouse
July 7th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Rainflower felt what Horseradish was trying to do, making the she-cat look at him with a disapproving look."I'd be very careful around me. I've met many tom's like you. Do you think i'm gullible for anything? Well if you are I'm not." mewed the Skyclan molly, half purring. The she-cat gave Horseradish a hard stare with a teasing smile.

Rainflower turned around and looked for a place to walk to. "Let's go somewhere that's not near the Skyclan camp. My clanmate's would really think I'm a screw up if I showed a Dusk Syndicate cat where we made our camp at." Purred Rainflower.
“What?” Horseradish asked, genuinely confused.
He didn't understand what she was going on about, or what she thought he was doing. Then he caught her teasing smile and shook his head. “You got me.” he meowed, shaking his head in mock defeat. It wasn't every day a cat could get him like that, and that was something that made him know she was the perfect victim. He had to play her heart just right, be the gentleman she deserved, then leave her like it was nothing.

“If that happened, I'd say I was following you, or that I was forcing you to show me. Wouldn't want you to get in trouble now, would I?” he added, half teasing, half serious. That really was what he would do,but he was also teasing her about it. He dipped his head, waving his tail in a friendly gesture. “After you.”
[ SpringtrapFNAF ]

Brilliance
July 13th, 2017, 06:25 PM
"Ye-Yes" She replied, her form slumping slightly. Would she be sent back? She hoped not, this tom seemed so nice.. from what she'd seen anyways. She shuffled her paws, her ears flicking and her tail swaying as she clawed the earth and kept her gaze down and avoided eye-contact. She felt small and awkward, like a kit or young apprentice. Her stomach did flips as she did a tiny nod. Glad she wasn't at - say - ThunderClan, who shared boarders with ShadowClan.

She knew she was radiating fear - probably seeming weak - but she'd grown to hate the darkness and cold of her Clan. She shivered just thinking of it, then widened her eyes. "I-I'm making it sound worse than it is! It's not like another S-Syndicate or anything!" She squeaked.

Her eyes widened at the words, and she tilted her head. "I-I should?" She asked, wondering what SkyClan was like. She thought about the question, her ears slowly folding back. "B-Because I hated the darkness, and the cold, and it was more violent than the other Clans, in some ways..." she admitted, her eyes glued to her paws as she admitted why she had left. She sounded like a scardey-cat, but one as sensitive as her was bound to be scared off by the more hostile nature.

''What are you talking about?'' Robinstorm tilted his head for a moment. Whatever this she cat was talking about did not sound good to him. In fact, this...clan she was talking about didn't sound appealing at all. Robinstorm eyed her curiously, observing her physical attributes more than anything else. What was her name again?...Eveningmoon...why did she travel so far out here? She was a long way away from her other clan. Maybe, that's what she wanted to do. Just to get away from them.

''Well...I'm sorry to hear that---Eveningmoon, was it?'' He paused, just to reassure himself that it was her name. It was quite the pretty name he had to admit. And, she wasn't so bad of a looker either, but that was Robinstorm being silly. He didn't have time to admire another cat from a different clan--especially not a different clan. Even if this feline left her clan to take cover somewhere else. ''But, we can't help you. Skyclan does not like trespassers.'' He narrowed his eyes, though they appeared to soften up the slightest. For Robinstorm wasn't the tom be unkind, or aggressive like his brother would be. Robinstorm was the sweet brother, the understanding one, mostly.

''And, if it were anyone that caught you trailing her border...you'll be a goner.'' He says, admitting the truth. Across from Skyclan borders laid the Dusk syndicate. Those ruthless cats that had not a care in the world. That were proud and greedy--extremely skinny and ugly to him. As he pointed his tail across the border into the gloomy lands of the Dusk Syndicate, the tom told her, ''You should be lucky that I had found you before anyone else did. They don't think twice before killing anyone.'' Which was why they lost the war in the first place! Starclan was on the good side, Skyclan's side. This thought made Robinstorm happy. ''But, where were you plan on going? The forest would come to a dead end soon...you don't want to be caught by two-legs do you?'' He asked, his voice maintaining a serious tone--but there was a slight teasing in it as well.

wickedvirtues
July 13th, 2017, 06:39 PM
''What are you talking about?'' Robinstorm tilted his head for a moment. Whatever this she cat was talking about did not sound good to him. In fact, this...clan she was talking about didn't sound appealing at all. Robinstorm eyed her curiously, observing her physical attributes more than anything else. What was her name again?...Eveningmoon...why did she travel so far out here? She was a long way away from her other clan. Maybe, that's what she wanted to do. Just to get away from them.

''Well...I'm sorry to hear that---Eveningmoon, was it?'' He paused, just to reassure himself that it was her name. It was quite the pretty name he had to admit. And, she wasn't so bad of a looker either, but that was Robinstorm being silly. He didn't have time to admire another cat from a different clan--especially not a different clan. Even if this feline left her clan to take cover somewhere else. ''But, we can't help you. Skyclan does not like trespassers.'' He narrowed his eyes, though they appeared to soften up the slightest. For Robinstorm wasn't the tom be unkind, or aggressive like his brother would be. Robinstorm was the sweet brother, the understanding one, mostly.

''And, if it were anyone that caught you trailing her border...you'll be a goner.'' He says, admitting the truth. Across from Skyclan borders laid the Dusk syndicate. Those ruthless cats that had not a care in the world. That were proud and greedy--extremely skinny and ugly to him. As he pointed his tail across the border into the gloomy lands of the Dusk Syndicate, the tom told her, ''You should be lucky that I had found you before anyone else did. They don't think twice before killing anyone.'' Which was why they lost the war in the first place! Starclan was on the good side, Skyclan's side. This thought made Robinstorm happy. ''But, where were you plan on going? The forest would come to a dead end soon...you don't want to be caught by two-legs do you?'' He asked, his voice maintaining a serious tone--but there was a slight teasing in it as well.

"My Clan. they live in the darker part of the forest, with all the frogs and stuff" her nose slightly crinkled "and it was cold.." Eveningmoon added, flicking her tail. The tortoiseshell felt silly, complaining so much, but it wasn't her fault she was born into that creepy place! Her parents were dead, wouldn't care, and she had no littermates, so why not leave and be happy? Opening her maw slightly to say that, she decided against some of it. "I have no family there, so I left to be happy." She declared finally. Her heart told her she'd forget this, but her mind didn't.

"I-It's fine, and yes." She replied, letting him know what was her correct name. He had a kindness to him, but she couldn't let herself fall into the pit of love. She had to move along soon, find a home far from ShadowClan, and the two-leg nests of course. The Syndicate and Clans near ShadowClan weren't options. Loner sounded nice, though. "Well in that case i'll be leaving soon." She chuckled, a hint of tease in her voice. It was different from her usual stutter, and she was even confused how it sounded confident and playful.

"I-I can defend myself!" She lied, the tone of 'nope, not true currently' in her mew as she lashed her tail. "And I know of the Syndicate, which is why my paws landed in your territory." She smirked, but stood and dipped her head. "I was thinking of being a loner, not many options other than kittypet outside the other three Clans." She mewed honestly with a shrug. "And no, I won't be caught by two-legs" she replied, the same slight tease in her voice. "Well, before I get my tail clawed off I should find some shelter elsewhere, nice to meet you." Eveningmoon purred, a genuine smile on her face faltering slightly with disappointment.

Brilliance
July 14th, 2017, 08:21 PM
"My Clan. they live in the darker part of the forest, with all the frogs and stuff" her nose slightly crinkled "and it was cold.." Eveningmoon added, flicking her tail. The tortoiseshell felt silly, complaining so much, but it wasn't her fault she was born into that creepy place! Her parents were dead, wouldn't care, and she had no littermates, so why not leave and be happy? Opening her maw slightly to say that, she decided against some of it. "I have no family there, so I left to be happy." She declared finally. Her heart told her she'd forget this, but her mind didn't.

"I-It's fine, and yes." She replied, letting him know what was her correct name. He had a kindness to him, but she couldn't let herself fall into the pit of love. She had to move along soon, find a home far from ShadowClan, and the two-leg nests of course. The Syndicate and Clans near ShadowClan weren't options. Loner sounded nice, though. "Well in that case i'll be leaving soon." She chuckled, a hint of tease in her voice. It was different from her usual stutter, and she was even confused how it sounded confident and playful.

"I-I can defend myself!" She lied, the tone of 'nope, not true currently' in her mew as she lashed her tail. "And I know of the Syndicate, which is why my paws landed in your territory." She smirked, but stood and dipped her head. "I was thinking of being a loner, not many options other than kittypet outside the other three Clans." She mewed honestly with a shrug. "And no, I won't be caught by two-legs" she replied, the same slight tease in her voice. "Well, before I get my tail clawed off I should find some shelter elsewhere, nice to meet you." Eveningmoon purred, a genuine smile on her face faltering slightly with disappointment.

Robinstorm put his snout in the air as he listened to her. He took note of the temperature. A nice cool breeze, and the beginning of Newleaf had appeared. It was nice to be getting warmer temperate nowadays. ‘’Sounds like a place she cats like you shouldn’t be,’’ He snorted, his voice laced with amusements. This clan she was telling him about didn’t sound appealing. Eating frogs? How disgusting! Robinstorm preferred to stick to his birds where he can catch in the high trees. ‘’Frogs doesn’t sound too good.’’ He muttered.

As his eyes looked around the border just to make sure no one was paying attention to them. He didn’t want to be caught not chasing out a potential enemy to Skyclan. Yet, she looked defenseless. Scared out of her wits to him, and Robinstorm could do nothing, but stare at her. He prayed that Starclan kept her safe. She was such a pretty she cat, it would be a shame if something happened to her at such a young age.

‘’Maybe,’’ he started, thinking for a moment. He knew the borders were always guarded; protected. He knew that a couple cozy dens laid ahead in the far of the borders. Perhaps, she would be safe there, but he didn’t know. He assumed she would be. ‘’Are you sure you’ll be alright? Maybe, I can allow you to keep shelter here for a few days.’’ He leaned towards her, to whisper in her ear. Though, he knew she would have to make her decision quick.

Robinstorm was a very understanding tom. He hated to see others in trouble, or sad, or mad. He always tried to keep a happy for on everyone, but even that was hard. And, though she wasn’t from his clan, Robinstorm still felt that he needed to help her. He always helped every cat that passed him. He was an easy tom to approach and get to know. ‘’Sure, you can fend for yourself.’’ He rolled his eyes. ‘’I mean if you did, wouldn’t you still be in your clan fighting your battles instead of running from them?’’ He asked, tilting his head in a cockily manner.

‘’A loner sounds like a tough job for a she cat like you,’’ He admitted softly, but he didn’t want to question her decision. It was her life to live, and Robinstorm just wanted to help every chance he got. He knew being a loner meant fighting for your life--without any help from others. On top of that, being a loner was such a...lonely life. One that Robinstorm knew he wouldn’t be too happy to live. ‘’Though, my offer is still on the ground if you want to take it...unless you got this loner situation sorted out.’’ He shrugged, flicking her tail, and waiting for her answer.

wickedvirtues
July 14th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Robinstorm put his snout in the air as he listened to her. He took note of the temperature. A nice cool breeze, and the beginning of Newleaf had appeared. It was nice to be getting warmer temperate nowadays. ‘’Sounds like a place she cats like you shouldn’t be,’’ He snorted, his voice laced with amusements. This clan she was telling him about didn’t sound appealing. Eating frogs? How disgusting! Robinstorm preferred to stick to his birds where he can catch in the high trees. ‘’Frogs doesn’t sound too good.’’ He muttered.

As his eyes looked around the border just to make sure no one was paying attention to them. He didn’t want to be caught not chasing out a potential enemy to Skyclan. Yet, she looked defenseless. Scared out of her wits to him, and Robinstorm could do nothing, but stare at her. He prayed that Starclan kept her safe. She was such a pretty she cat, it would be a shame if something happened to her at such a young age.

‘’Maybe,’’ he started, thinking for a moment. He knew the borders were always guarded; protected. He knew that a couple cozy dens laid ahead in the far of the borders. Perhaps, she would be safe there, but he didn’t know. He assumed she would be. ‘’Are you sure you’ll be alright? Maybe, I can allow you to keep shelter here for a few days.’’ He leaned towards her, to whisper in her ear. Though, he knew she would have to make her decision quick.

Robinstorm was a very understanding tom. He hated to see others in trouble, or sad, or mad. He always tried to keep a happy for on everyone, but even that was hard. And, though she wasn’t from his clan, Robinstorm still felt that he needed to help her. He always helped every cat that passed him. He was an easy tom to approach and get to know. ‘’Sure, you can fend for yourself.’’ He rolled his eyes. ‘’I mean if you did, wouldn’t you still be in your clan fighting your battles instead of running from them?’’ He asked, tilting his head in a cockily manner.

‘’A loner sounds like a tough job for a she cat like you,’’ He admitted softly, but he didn’t want to question her decision. It was her life to live, and Robinstorm just wanted to help every chance he got. He knew being a loner meant fighting for your life--without any help from others. On top of that, being a loner was such a...lonely life. One that Robinstorm knew he wouldn’t be too happy to live. ‘’Though, my offer is still on the ground if you want to take it...unless you got this loner situation sorted out.’’ He shrugged, flicking her tail, and waiting for her answer.

Shrugging, Eveningmoon casually licked the fluff on her chest. "It was an.. acquired taste." She replied, her form lax as she remembered it wasn't too bad, though oddly she always preferred mice or bird. She flicked her tail, her eyes glittering with amusement at his disgust. She felt more relaxed than she did with this tom. It was odd, not stuttering as much as she used to. Oh well, that was a good thing. Right? She snickered at what he muttered, but realized her Clan must not sound appealing. It wasn't like she cared, she wasn't part of them now! Eveningmoon shrugged slightly, she herself didn't like the texture, but the taste was fine to her. How was she thinking so much about frogs was what Eveningmoon found amusing also. Giggling under her breath at the untold thoughts, she forced herself to become a bit more serious.

Eveningmoon hoped she wouldn't be chased off by someone crueler than Robinstorm. She didn't have the sharpest claws or teeth, and (I'm just gonna say this because) lacked proper battle skills due to her mentors beliefs. That she-cats couldn't fight. She shivered at the thought of laying around in the nursery, then moving into the habit of hunting and fighting for her Clan when her friend convinced her. It'd been odd at first, but kept her stomach full for her journey.

She widened her eyes. "A-Are you sure? I wouldn't want you to get in trouble just because of me!" She asked, shock in her voice. She'd never been offered anything like that, and she flicked her tail. She truly didn't want Robinstorm to be punished because she was weak. Eveningmoon's thoughts continued in a paranoid rant for awhile before she calmed herself down. She had a habit of overthinking things, causing her to panic over things that would likely never happen in reality.

Forcing her fur to lie flat, she replied to the comment with a cool tone, the opposite of what she felt. "I've fought them for moons and nothing ever changes." She replied, her pelt still flat as she made sure she didn't sound angry. She wasn't exactly, but she did feel weak rushing away from her Clan like a coward. That's what an angry kit or apprentice would do. But pushing aside the thoughts that said to return, she held her ground.

What he said was true. She'd have to avoid Clan or Syndicate territory, fend for herself with nobody to battle along side her. Hunt for herself, find shelter. She tensed slightly. What if a fox came? Or a badger? Or even two-legs or a huge bird?! Eveningmoon shivered, the threats overwhelming the positives in her mind. "Well.. if I won't get you in a lot of trouble, I accept." She replied.

Brilliance
July 23rd, 2017, 11:31 PM
Shrugging, Eveningmoon casually licked the fluff on her chest. "It was an.. acquired taste." She replied, her form lax as she remembered it wasn't too bad, though oddly she always preferred mice or bird. She flicked her tail, her eyes glittering with amusement at his disgust. She felt more relaxed than she did with this tom. It was odd, not stuttering as much as she used to. Oh well, that was a good thing. Right? She snickered at what he muttered, but realized her Clan must not sound appealing. It wasn't like she cared, she wasn't part of them now! Eveningmoon shrugged slightly, she herself didn't like the texture, but the taste was fine to her. How was she thinking so much about frogs was what Eveningmoon found amusing also. Giggling under her breath at the untold thoughts, she forced herself to become a bit more serious.

Eveningmoon hoped she wouldn't be chased off by someone crueler than Robinstorm. She didn't have the sharpest claws or teeth, and (I'm just gonna say this because) lacked proper battle skills due to her mentors beliefs. That she-cats couldn't fight. She shivered at the thought of laying around in the nursery, then moving into the habit of hunting and fighting for her Clan when her friend convinced her. It'd been odd at first, but kept her stomach full for her journey.

She widened her eyes. "A-Are you sure? I wouldn't want you to get in trouble just because of me!" She asked, shock in her voice. She'd never been offered anything like that, and she flicked her tail. She truly didn't want Robinstorm to be punished because she was weak. Eveningmoon's thoughts continued in a paranoid rant for awhile before she calmed herself down. She had a habit of overthinking things, causing her to panic over things that would likely never happen in reality.

Forcing her fur to lie flat, she replied to the comment with a cool tone, the opposite of what she felt. "I've fought them for moons and nothing ever changes." She replied, her pelt still flat as she made sure she didn't sound angry. She wasn't exactly, but she did feel weak rushing away from her Clan like a coward. That's what an angry kit or apprentice would do. But pushing aside the thoughts that said to return, she held her ground.

What he said was true. She'd have to avoid Clan or Syndicate territory, fend for herself with nobody to battle along side her. Hunt for herself, find shelter. She tensed slightly. What if a fox came? Or a badger? Or even two-legs or a huge bird?! Eveningmoon shivered, the threats overwhelming the positives in her mind. "Well.. if I won't get you in a lot of trouble, I accept." She replied.

As Robinstorm listened to her speak, the tom was absolutely positive that he wanted to help her. After all, helping was what he done best. He never wanted to leave someone in need. Oh no, Robinstorm was not that type of tom. His tail flicked as he looked behind him once--just to make sure there were no listenin ears or watchful eyes gleaming at them. Robinstorm knew he would get in trouble for doing such a thing, but he was a nice tom. He didn't want her to suffer. He knew how harsh being a loner was, but she chose to become one, so he was simply helping her along her way.

"Don't worry," he smiled softly down at her, getting up. The sun was going down soon, and he knew this because the sunset was reflecting on his pelt. It made him look much darker than he was, but he was not the pitch black cat that his brother was. "I won't get in trouble. As long as anyone don't find is," he snickered. It was a funny thought to him, but he pushed it aside. His job was to help this feline in need, so he took cautious steps towards her.

"Well, I'm glad you got out of there. It doesn't sound like a great place to be." He told her, his whiskers quivering. Every warrior deserved to know how to fight. After all, it meant defense, but this mentor of hers sounded very conflicted. Like they were judgmental to the opposite gender. Robinstorm shook his head. Never in Skyclan did he experienced anything like that. "It's not that far from here, actually. Just a few ways away. If you're up for the journey...Eveningmoon." He flickered his eyes to look at the pretty feline. He stared at her, longer than he intended and he shook his head to get rid of unwanted thoughts. He knew it was wrong to help another clan cat. One that was in a different clan than his own, but that was only a code rule. He was an individual. And, this individual liked to help others.

He began walking, making sure that she was following. As the sun continued to set, he knew that it would be easier to reach their destination through the night. No one would be able to make out their dark pelts. The tom continued trending lightly. "Please avoid sticks or anything that makes noise. We don't want those cats hounding us, alright?" He glanced quickly towards her, hoping that she would understand what he was saying.

Their destination was ahead of them. A small cave like den that was perfect to sleep in for the night.

wickedvirtues
July 24th, 2017, 12:22 AM
As Robinstorm listened to her speak, the tom was absolutely positive that he wanted to help her. After all, helping was what he done best. He never wanted to leave someone in need. Oh no, Robinstorm was not that type of tom. His tail flicked as he looked behind him once--just to make sure there were no listenin ears or watchful eyes gleaming at them. Robinstorm knew he would get in trouble for doing such a thing, but he was a nice tom. He didn't want her to suffer. He knew how harsh being a loner was, but she chose to become one, so he was simply helping her along her way.

"Don't worry," he smiled softly down at her, getting up. The sun was going down soon, and he knew this because the sunset was reflecting on his pelt. It made him look much darker than he was, but he was not the pitch black cat that his brother was. "I won't get in trouble. As long as anyone don't find is," he snickered. It was a funny thought to him, but he pushed it aside. His job was to help this feline in need, so he took cautious steps towards her.

"Well, I'm glad you got out of there. It doesn't sound like a great place to be." He told her, his whiskers quivering. Every warrior deserved to know how to fight. After all, it meant defense, but this mentor of hers sounded very conflicted. Like they were judgmental to the opposite gender. Robinstorm shook his head. Never in Skyclan did he experienced anything like that. "It's not that far from here, actually. Just a few ways away. If you're up for the journey...Eveningmoon." He flickered his eyes to look at the pretty feline. He stared at her, longer than he intended and he shook his head to get rid of unwanted thoughts. He knew it was wrong to help another clan cat. One that was in a different clan than his own, but that was only a code rule. He was an individual. And, this individual liked to help others.

He began walking, making sure that she was following. As the sun continued to set, he knew that it would be easier to reach their destination through the night. No one would be able to make out their dark pelts. The tom continued trending lightly. "Please avoid sticks or anything that makes noise. We don't want those cats hounding us, alright?" He glanced quickly towards her, hoping that she would understand what he was saying.

Their destination was ahead of them. A small cave like den that was perfect to sleep in for the night.

Eveningmoon flicked her tail, wondering why she was spilling so much about her life to a total stranger. Perhaps because he seemed so kind? So trustworthy, even? Eveningmoon looked at Robinstorm with warmth in her eyes, her ears pricked. She turned to him, a small smile on her face. He seemed to be making sure of something, and she slightly tilted her head. She didn't want him to do something reckless just for her, swallowing dryly and waiting for him to say something. Her stomach slightly growled, and if he said goodbye, she'd hunt and find some shelter. If she could. Perhaps he could help her?

"O-Okay.." she replied wearily, smiling back though shakily. The sun was slowly setting, the sky beautiful colors Eveningmoon couldn't fully focus on due to her conversation. Her eyes reflected the scene before her, and she looked curious. "W-Well if you won't get in too much troub- wait.. find?" She squeaked, worried he was planning something stupid. "Don't be planning something mouse-brained" she chuckled, her ear flicking. She blinked as he stepped towards her, feeling heat on her face from her blush.

"I-It wasn't for me." Eveningmoon mewed back, shrugging. It was true SkyClan looked much nicer, but it could never happen. Her whiskers twitched, her eyes looking into his. She needed some fighting help, since her mentor didn't really teach her any. They were a very traditional cat, thinking she-cats should be queens forever and not fight or hunt. She wondered if some SkyClan cats were like that. "G-Great!" She chirped, a brightness returning to her eyes that hadn't been there before. "Y-Yeah, i'm up for it.." she mewed, stiffening herself to look tall and strong. His eyes stared at her, and she shuffled awkwardly under his gaze before he stopped staring. Was this breaking the code? She wasn't sure. Was it kind of him? Absolutely. It may have gotten him in trouble if he got caught, but if he didn't, he'd be fine. He seemed like a kind tom.

Eveningmoon followed, her eyes shining with determination and a bit of confidence in her stride. A little den to live in, hunting for herself, and hopefully no fighting to wory about. She wasn't very odd-looking in the daylight, a fluffy tortoiseshell, but with the darkness shading her pelt it was perfect for her, as most of her fur was black. "R-Right." Eveningmoon replied, nodding quickly. She was careful of her pawsteps, identifying sticks and dry leaves and avoiding them.

Eveningmoon inhaled, awe in her eyes as she looked at the perfect little cave.

doghouse
August 1st, 2017, 03:02 PM
Doodle

Horseradish slipped out of camp, his mottled fur smooth and clean, as it usually was. He wanted to look his best, that way, if he met anyone worth his attention, he would have an easier time impressing them and earning their attention back. Plus, who wanted to be killed by some mangy rogue? It was much more surprising when a well groomed cat killed you, not that he killed everyone he met, no. He would see if they were useful first, and he would let them live, unless it served his purposes well to have them dead. As the muscular tom left camp, his large alabaster paws taking him towards the border, he made as little noise as possible, nose up, halfway hoping to catch the scent of one of the many cats he saw as useful, or even some mouse-brained SkyClanner who dared cross into Syndicate territory, as he was in the mood for a little bit of fun.

After awhile of walking, the large gray and white tomcat reached the border and stopped, wrinkling his nose at the strong, foul scent of SkyClan, a scent that he knew would always leave bad memories and linger in his mind. That battle had been pure embarrassment for all of the Syndicate, the failure, the betrayals as Syndicate cats turned and helped SkyClan. He hated SkyClan, but still found many of the cats in attractive, though he would never fall for anyone. He would always be fallen for, only to break their hearts. That was what SkyClan deserved, as did many Syndicate cats. And while he was at it, he might as well extend his bloodline, dirty SkyClan's purity they claimed to have. It was a good goal, and easy to reach. Horseradish had noticed how gullible so may cats were, and might as well use it to his advantage.

As the fighter stood, staring out at SkyClan's territory with a hungry look in his dark eyes, he slowly became less and less aware of his surroundings, zoning out until he hardly realized the time as it passed, his curved claws sunken into the earth and eyes clouded over by thought as he sat a few tail lengths from the border, the only sign of life his steady breathing and occasional blinking, but other than that, Horseradish was utterly still. And then he was snapped from his thoughts as he realized that the scent ipof SkyClan was growing stronger. Most cats would've spiked up their pelts and curled their lips, but not him. He took a deep breath and began absently grooming his already pristine pelt, waiting to see who it was.

Doodle
August 1st, 2017, 03:26 PM
Doodle

Horseradish slipped out of camp, his mottled fur smooth and clean, as it usually was. He wanted to look his best, that way, if he met anyone worth his attention, he would have an easier time impressing them and earning their attention back. Plus, who wanted to be killed by some mangy rogue? It was much more surprising when a well groomed cat killed you, not that he killed everyone he met, no. He would see if they were useful first, and he would let them live, unless it served his purposes well to have them dead. As the muscular tom left camp, his large alabaster paws taking him towards the border, he made as little noise as possible, nose up, halfway hoping to catch the scent of one of the many cats he saw as useful, or even some mouse-brained SkyClanner who dared cross into Syndicate territory, as he was in the mood for a little bit of fun.

After awhile of walking, the large gray and white tomcat reached the border and stopped, wrinkling his nose at the strong, foul scent of SkyClan, a scent that he knew would always leave bad memories and linger in his mind. That battle had been pure embarrassment for all of the Syndicate, the failure, the betrayals as Syndicate cats turned and helped SkyClan. He hated SkyClan, but still found many of the cats in attractive, though he would never fall for anyone. He would always be fallen for, only to break their hearts. That was what SkyClan deserved, as did many Syndicate cats. And while he was at it, he might as well extend his bloodline, dirty SkyClan's purity they claimed to have. It was a good goal, and easy to reach. Horseradish had noticed how gullible so may cats were, and might as well use it to his advantage.

As the fighter stood, staring out at SkyClan's territory with a hungry look in his dark eyes, he slowly became less and less aware of his surroundings, zoning out until he hardly realized the time as it passed, his curved claws sunken into the earth and eyes clouded over by thought as he sat a few tail lengths from the border, the only sign of life his steady breathing and occasional blinking, but other than that, Horseradish was utterly still. And then he was snapped from his thoughts as he realized that the scent ipof SkyClan was growing stronger. Most cats would've spiked up their pelts and curled their lips, but not him. He took a deep breath and began absently grooming his already pristine pelt, waiting to see who it was.

Feathersong trotted through Skyclan territory cheerily, not paying much mind to her surroundings. She had planned on hunting, but really she just wanted to spend some time out of camp. She loved all her friends- and clanmates- but it was nice to have some quiet time every once in a while. It wasn't until she paused and breathed in a deep breath that she realized she was close to the border with the Syndicate. Taking her time to scent the air, she realized that there was another cat nearby- and from the smell of it, definitely a Dusk Syndicate cat. Now, most cats would have been reasonable and thought through their options. The molly knew of the tension between the two groups of cats- especially because of the recent battle. Plus, she had heard stories of how ruthless these cats were, but had never witnessed it herself. The silver and ginger warrior couldn't help but believe they weren't truly bad cats, maybe they just felt that their territory was threatened. She was incredible curious about the Syndicate, and that got the best of her as she approached the cat- thank Starclan it was just one. If there had been a group, she most likely would have been a goner. Not that she had entertained that thought at all, however.

"Hello!" Feathersong called out cheerily to the stranger, her tail waving behind her. She took a moment to be a loyal warrior, of course, and noticed the tom was in fact on the other side of the border. Good, no need for aggression. Then the molly allowed herself to admire the tom himself; he was certainly fit- strong enough to do all the things she had heard the Syndicate cats would do- and well groomed. He had no reason to keep grooming himself, yet that was exactly what the stranger was doing. Other than his obvious strength, he sure didn't look evil. So Feathersong decided right away that of course he wasn't, just like she had suspected. To her, no cat was truly bad. The world was simply too nice to have any evil in it.

Without thinking, she padded towards the stranger until she was just a few tail-lengths from the border. The smile shaping her maw gave away the fact that she was anything but hostile at the moment as she sat down and curled her feathery tail around her paws, tilting her head ever the slightest at the tom. She definitely had questions for him, but figured most of them wouldn't be answered. She also figured the Syndicate cat wouldn't take too kindly to some of the questions she had regarding to rumors the molly had heard. They were all simply awful, so she would just assume they weren't true- otherwise she would be very uneasy in this cat's presence. But he hadn't made a move to attack her yet, had he? That had to be something good at least. Clearing her throat, and remembering her manners, Feathersong introduced herself. "I'm Feathersong, a warrior of Skyclan- in case you couldn't tell." Her eyes twinkled with both interest and friendliness as she waited to hear the tom's name as well.

doghouse
August 1st, 2017, 04:19 PM
Feathersong trotted through Skyclan territory cheerily, not paying much mind to her surroundings. She had planned on hunting, but really she just wanted to spend some time out of camp. She loved all her friends- and clanmates- but it was nice to have some quiet time every once in a while. It wasn't until she paused and breathed in a deep breath that she realized she was close to the border with the Syndicate. Taking her time to scent the air, she realized that there was another cat nearby- and from the smell of it, definitely a Dusk Syndicate cat. Now, most cats would have been reasonable and thought through their options. The molly knew of the tension between the two groups of cats- especially because of the recent battle. Plus, she had heard stories of how ruthless these cats were, but had never witnessed it herself. The silver and ginger warrior couldn't help but believe they weren't truly bad cats, maybe they just felt that their territory was threatened. She was incredible curious about the Syndicate, and that got the best of her as she approached the cat- thank Starclan it was just one. If there had been a group, she most likely would have been a goner. Not that she had entertained that thought at all, however.

"Hello!" Feathersong called out cheerily to the stranger, her tail waving behind her. She took a moment to be a loyal warrior, of course, and noticed the tom was in fact on the other side of the border. Good, no need for aggression. Then the molly allowed herself to admire the tom himself; he was certainly fit- strong enough to do all the things she had heard the Syndicate cats would do- and well groomed. He had no reason to keep grooming himself, yet that was exactly what the stranger was doing. Other than his obvious strength, he sure didn't look evil. So Feathersong decided right away that of course he wasn't, just like she had suspected. To her, no cat was truly bad. The world was simply too nice to have any evil in it.

Without thinking, she padded towards the stranger until she was just a few tail-lengths from the border. The smile shaping her maw gave away the fact that she was anything but hostile at the moment as she sat down and curled her feathery tail around her paws, tilting her head ever the slightest at the tom. She definitely had questions for him, but figured most of them wouldn't be answered. She also figured the Syndicate cat wouldn't take too kindly to some of the questions she had regarding to rumors the molly had heard. They were all simply awful, so she would just assume they weren't true- otherwise she would be very uneasy in this cat's presence. But he hadn't made a move to attack her yet, had he? That had to be something good at least. Clearing her throat, and remembering her manners, Feathersong introduced herself. "I'm Feathersong, a warrior of Skyclan- in case you couldn't tell." Her eyes twinkled with both interest and friendliness as she waited to hear the tom's name as well.

Horseradish's head snapped up as he heard a voice- the voice of a she-cat, and most definitely not a Syndicate cat's voice, judging by the friendliness laced in the tone. What he saw was a rather stunning silver and ginger molly with a feathery looking tail. He couldn't help but let himself admire her for a moment, before giving a slight nod. “Hi,” he purred, already going into his well practiced disguise, a tom built of lies and based on friendliness, not all the real him, but a second him, since he'd used it so much that he could slip into and preform it with such ease that it was nearly impossible to see through it. He sized her up, and once confident that she wouldn't stand a chance against him in a battle, he allowed himself a small smile and let out a deep purr. Like most SkyClan cats, he found her quite attractive, though he still wasn't sure she would be the right victim, although he already had three others, but the large fighter didn't care much, and would readily take on another, as it could turn out to be yet another fun game. Horseradish was rather curious about her, and maybe she would work well, but there was no reason he shouldn't try, so, pushing away any doubts, here focused his gaze, this time right on her golden yellow ones, his eyes a mask of kindness, something he rather despised, but for the sake of flirting, would pretend to tolerate.

Surprise flashed across his face as she moved closer, and he wondered if she knew about the Syndicate, as most cats did. Obviously, she showed no sign of fear as she approached, and he both saw it as stupid, and somewhat admired her for it, as very few approached a stranger, let alone a cat of the Dusk Syndicate, without some sign of fear in their eyes and body language, none of which was evident upon this molly. He shook himself very slowly, to show that me meant no threat, dropped into a comfortable crouch, tucking his forepaws under his chest, looking up at the pretty molly with a curious gaze. Feathersong?” he murmured, testing out the new name, then nodded at her. “That's pretty,” he finished, punctuating this with a yawn, this one unintentional, but it fit what he was displaying well; ease and comfort, so he didn't mind one bit. He thought about her question for a moment, wondering if he should answer this truthfully, then flicked his ears dismissively, still purring faintly.

“Horseradish, and I'm a fighter of the Dusk Syndicate,” he responded,
still crouching with his fluffy tail tucked neatly over his paws and fur smooth, a sure sign of relaxation, which was actually not a lie at this point. He already felt rather comfortable around her, and if she chose to attack, well, it was her, mistake, her funeral. He was still somewhat surprised at her openness and friendliness, and how little caution she showed. Had he been with anyone else at the time, he would've dragged her into Syndicate territory and asked her the join or die question, as he didn't want to act soft in front of his peers, or his minors, or things could get ugly fast. “So, what brings you so close to the Syndicate? Don't you know how dangerous that could be?” Horseradish questioned in a hushed tone full of concern, his eyes widening and he sat up.
“You're lucky it's me and not some ruthless murderer,” the tom whispered, looking over his shoulder as if checking to make sure nobody was coming.

Doodle
August 1st, 2017, 04:51 PM
Horseradish's head snapped up as he heard a voice- the voice of a she-cat, and most definitely not a Syndicate cat's voice, judging by the friendliness laced in the tone. What he saw was a rather stunning silver and ginger molly with a feathery looking tail. He couldn't help but let himself admire her for a moment, before giving a slight nod. “Hi,” he purred, already going into his well practiced disguise, a tom built of lies and based on friendliness, not all the real him, but a second him, since he'd used it so much that he could slip into and preform it with such ease that it was nearly impossible to see through it. He sized her up, and once confident that she wouldn't stand a chance against him in a battle, he allowed himself a small smile and let out a deep purr. Like most SkyClan cats, he found her quite attractive, though he still wasn't sure she would be the right victim, although he already had three others, but the large fighter didn't care much, and would readily take on another, as it could turn out to be yet another fun game. Horseradish was rather curious about her, and maybe she would work well, but there was no reason he shouldn't try, so, pushing away any doubts, here focused his gaze, this time right on her golden yellow ones, his eyes a mask of kindness, something he rather despised, but for the sake of flirting, would pretend to tolerate.

Surprise flashed across his face as she moved closer, and he wondered if she knew about the Syndicate, as most cats did. Obviously, she showed no sign of fear as she approached, and he both saw it as stupid, and somewhat admired her for it, as very few approached a stranger, let alone a cat of the Dusk Syndicate, without some sign of fear in their eyes and body language, none of which was evident upon this molly. He shook himself very slowly, to show that me meant no threat, dropped into a comfortable crouch, tucking his forepaws under his chest, looking up at the pretty molly with a curious gaze. Feathersong?” he murmured, testing out the new name, then nodded at her. “That's pretty,” he finished, punctuating this with a yawn, this one unintentional, but it fit what he was displaying well; ease and comfort, so he didn't mind one bit. He thought about her question for a moment, wondering if he should answer this truthfully, then flicked his ears dismissively, still purring faintly.

“Horseradish, and I'm a fighter of the Dusk Syndicate,” he responded,
still crouching with his fluffy tail tucked neatly over his paws and fur smooth, a sure sign of relaxation, which was actually not a lie at this point. He already felt rather comfortable around her, and if she chose to attack, well, it was her, mistake, her funeral. He was still somewhat surprised at her openness and friendliness, and how little caution she showed. Had he been with anyone else at the time, he would've dragged her into Syndicate territory and asked her the join or die question, as he didn't want to act soft in front of his peers, or his minors, or things could get ugly fast. “So, what brings you so close to the Syndicate? Don't you know how dangerous that could be?” Horseradish questioned in a hushed tone full of concern, his eyes widening and he sat up.
“You're lucky it's me and not some ruthless murderer,” the tom whispered, looking over his shoulder as if checking to make sure nobody was coming.

Feathersong could see the visible surprise on Horseradish's face when she had moved closer, but she assumed that not many of her clanmates would approach a cat from the Syndicate- everyone else believed all the rumors that were spread around camp like a wildfire. The way the tom's eyes had skimmed over her pelt hadn't escaped her notice, either, and she was thankful that she had groomed before leaving the camp earlier. Not a piece of fur should be out of place, and she kept herself from checking this. A light laugh escaped her as his compliment. "Thank you," she purred back, her smile widening the slightest bit as she took in the other tom's posture. He certainly seemed relaxed around her, nothing vicious about him. The molly blinked at his name and title. "Fighter?" She meowed quietly in question, but shook her head a moment afterwards. How rude was she to question the titles of the Syndicate; surely he must have thought Feathersong calling herself a warrior was strange. "Nice to meet you, Horseradish," she amended her question with a polite and cheerful meow. While this was a typical thing to say when meeting someone, she really meant it. This tom was quite handsome, and not to mention she was very curious about him and his home. She already found herself enjoying his company, unlike what her clanmates would have thought.

The molly shook her head at Horseradish's warnings, though her smile faded into a slight frown as she followed the tom's gaze behind him. "I didn't really think all that was true," she admitted. "I mean, whats the point in killing cats for no reason? They could live their lives and it wouldn't affect you guys." Though if a cat from within the Syndicate was referring to others he worked with as murderers... then it must be true, right? This worried her a bit as she didn't think that there really would be cats that bad, but then she wondered if perhaps Horseradish was just trying to intimidate her. Wasn't that what the clans did with one another so that they wouldn't be attacked? With the battle not far behind them, Feathersong decided that he might be trying to make the Syndicate look stronger so that Skyclan would be less inclined to attack again. The molly brought her gaze back to Horseradish as there were no cats behind him. "Besides, I could ask you the same question," she pointed out. "You're at the border, even though some of my clanmates could have came out at any moment." She decided it was probably best not to point out the fact that it would make more sense for him to be afraid of her clan, since they had been the ones that won the recent fight. The molly figured that he wouldn't appreciate her pointing this out. "It's a rather odd place to pick for a grooming session," she tacked on a bit humorously, her whiskers twitching as she spoke.

Her expression stayed teasing, if a bit flirty with what she said next. "But yes, I am lucky to have met such a kind, non-murderous cat such as yourself," she meowed with a slight purr. Feathersong wasn't typically a big flirter- at least, she didn't typically start up flirting. She would respond to it, of course- who wouldn't? But normally she let the tom take the initiative. In this case, however, she was fairly certain Horseradish was interested in her- at least, he had called her name pretty and it seemed he thought her appearance was attractive as well. Hopefully the molly wasn't reading things wrong, but in that case she could just play it off as a teasing joke. This tom didn't know her, anyways. For all he knew, she joked around like that with every cat she met. But she was fairly confident that Horseradish wouldn't get uncomfortable with her slightly flirtatious comment, as it wasn't like she was throwing herself at him. And maybe he'd even return the comment with one of his own. If not, that would be fine- nothing let this molly down for long, not even rejection. She had gotten over her ex-mate, hadn't she? So she could handle a tom she barely knew not wanting to flirt with her, no biggie.

doghouse
August 2nd, 2017, 11:38 AM
Feathersong could see the visible surprise on Horseradish's face when she had moved closer, but she assumed that not many of her clanmates would approach a cat from the Syndicate- everyone else believed all the rumors that were spread around camp like a wildfire. The way the tom's eyes had skimmed over her pelt hadn't escaped her notice, either, and she was thankful that she had groomed before leaving the camp earlier. Not a piece of fur should be out of place, and she kept herself from checking this. A light laugh escaped her as his compliment. "Thank you," she purred back, her smile widening the slightest bit as she took in the other tom's posture. He certainly seemed relaxed around her, nothing vicious about him. The molly blinked at his name and title. "Fighter?" She meowed quietly in question, but shook her head a moment afterwards. How rude was she to question the titles of the Syndicate; surely he must have thought Feathersong calling herself a warrior was strange. "Nice to meet you, Horseradish," she amended her question with a polite and cheerful meow. While this was a typical thing to say when meeting someone, she really meant it. This tom was quite handsome, and not to mention she was very curious about him and his home. She already found herself enjoying his company, unlike what her clanmates would have thought.

The molly shook her head at Horseradish's warnings, though her smile faded into a slight frown as she followed the tom's gaze behind him. "I didn't really think all that was true," she admitted. "I mean, whats the point in killing cats for no reason? They could live their lives and it wouldn't affect you guys." Though if a cat from within the Syndicate was referring to others he worked with as murderers... then it must be true, right? This worried her a bit as she didn't think that there really would be cats that bad, but then she wondered if perhaps Horseradish was just trying to intimidate her. Wasn't that what the clans did with one another so that they wouldn't be attacked? With the battle not far behind them, Feathersong decided that he might be trying to make the Syndicate look stronger so that Skyclan would be less inclined to attack again. The molly brought her gaze back to Horseradish as there were no cats behind him. "Besides, I could ask you the same question," she pointed out. "You're at the border, even though some of my clanmates could have came out at any moment." She decided it was probably best not to point out the fact that it would make more sense for him to be afraid of her clan, since they had been the ones that won the recent fight. The molly figured that he wouldn't appreciate her pointing this out. "It's a rather odd place to pick for a grooming session," she tacked on a bit humorously, her whiskers twitching as she spoke.

Her expression stayed teasing, if a bit flirty with what she said next. "But yes, I am lucky to have met such a kind, non-murderous cat such as yourself," she meowed with a slight purr. Feathersong wasn't typically a big flirter- at least, she didn't typically start up flirting. She would respond to it, of course- who wouldn't? But normally she let the tom take the initiative. In this case, however, she was fairly certain Horseradish was interested in her- at least, he had called her name pretty and it seemed he thought her appearance was attractive as well. Hopefully the molly wasn't reading things wrong, but in that case she could just play it off as a teasing joke. This tom didn't know her, anyways. For all he knew, she joked around like that with every cat she met. But she was fairly confident that Horseradish wouldn't get uncomfortable with her slightly flirtatious comment, as it wasn't like she was throwing herself at him. And maybe he'd even return the comment with one of his own. If not, that would be fine- nothing let this molly down for long, not even rejection. She had gotten over her ex-mate, hadn't she? So she could handle a tom she barely knew not wanting to flirt with her, no biggie.

Horseradish nodded, flashing her a gentle smile and then turning to study the ground in an embarrassed manor, a trick he often found useful. “Yeah,” he muttered, shuffling his paws slightly, “fighter. It's the rank that defends the Syndicate and learns mostly combat skills,” he replied, being as vague as possible without seeming vague at all, since the name somewhat spoke for itself. He looked back and refocused his amber hues on hers, then quickly looked away, still pulling off the somewhat embarrassed act. “It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Feathersong,” he replied, shaking himself, as if ridding himself of embarrassment that had of course, never really existed, but had been well displayed and easy to think of as real, which was the whole idea, since he knew that if he were in Feathersong's place, he probably would've fallen for it, as many cats did. He slowly went back down into a comfortable crouch, now fairly certain that she was caught, trapped under his spell, though not entirely, nor in the way he had planned. Already, Feathersong seemed like the perfect victim of his affection, which usually was just what a cat wanted, but not with him. You don't want to catch Horseradish's eye, or you do, but not for very long. Nobody really like Horseradish, only who he pretended to be, which didn't bother him, though few even took a chance at being alone with him, not once they actually met Horseradish, which Feathersong had not.

Nor had his other victims, as he was a bit of a cheater, and never played fair when he toyed with others' hearts, mind and emotions. Fun as it was, it had its downsides as well, and he could never be sure of how one would react. If the heartbreak would destroy them, or drive to a deep desire for revenge, the latter one being very undesirable, and he would probably have no choice but to kill them if that happened, though he may leave them alive, if he thought that killing them wasn't worth it, and they posed no threat. He was quite confident that Feathersong posed no threat at all, although whether this pleased him or disappointed him, Horseradish wasn't quite sure. But little matter, since that was of no concern until later on, maybe a couple of moons into the future, if not a season or two. It depended on how long he could stand to be around her, this time period varying depending on that cat and their personality. “I'm not sure, but it's not a pleasant thing to live with. One day you've got a friend my your side, the next day, they've been killed, but such is life,” he said quietly, his eyes glazing over with memories as he remembered faintly a best friend of his from kithood. Their death had been devastating to him, and had practically turned him into what he was today. He shook himself, pushing down his memories and refocusing on what was going on now, that being all that mattered.

“Mmm… that's true I suppose,” Horseradish meowed, nodding his head in agreement at what the SkyClan warrior said next, his amber orbs darkening for a split second as she spoke. “And yes, but why should I worry about that? I've done nothing wrong, nothing to provoke anyone,” the mottled fighter said, all if which was only half true, since no, he'd done nothing wrong to do with SkyClan currently, though he couldn't say that that was true about the Syndicate, since he had many cats angry at him, for various reasons that he couldn't name. “And that it is, but not much of out territory is exposed to sunlight, and there's other cats everywhere. Here, there's usually fewer cats,” he replied, this being one of the few things he'd told her that was not a lie, as a great majority of what Horseradish said was usually a lie, unless he was speaking with a cat that already knew his true personality. He easily could've asked why she was at the border, not to mention alone, since most cats knew better than to do that, especially after that humiliating battle, which Horseradish still resented the very thought of. He looked past Feathersong, into SkyClan territory, scanning for other cats, almost hopeful at seeing some, then maybe he could put on a show. But when there was none to be seen, he showed no sign of disappointment.

“Oh? I'd say that I'm the lucky one,” Horseradish purred, a bit surprised by the flirty air he picked up from what she said, but not about to show it. “You see, I'm lucky to have met such a friendly, pretty she-cat with a name that matches, instead of someone else,” he purred, picking each word careful before he spoke it so that he didn't say anything that seemed ill intentioned or rude. He wasn't known for saying things like that, but it even he slipped up every now and then it said something hurtful, though there were many times when he would've very much liked to say something hurtful, but had to restrain himself and hold on to his friendly and harmless air. Despfeedhow hard that could be sometimes, and he would've much preferred to say something that stung and hurt them, which was what he often did to healers, weak cats that weren't good for anything, as anyone could learn their "skills", and then there would be no reason to keep the weaklings around anymore, and it would be very fun to rid the Syndicate of all those weak links and extra mouths to feed, that being all they were. “It's quite a coincidence– I mean, that both of us just happened to be at the same place, same time,” he purred, knowing that this would only get to her if she believed in StarClan, which he did, but had no father in it. His faith rested solely in the Dark Forest, the Place of No Stars, or whatever everyone was referring to it as nowadays.

Doodle
August 5th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Horseradish nodded, flashing her a gentle smile and then turning to study the ground in an embarrassed manor, a trick he often found useful. “Yeah,” he muttered, shuffling his paws slightly, “fighter. It's the rank that defends the Syndicate and learns mostly combat skills,” he replied, being as vague as possible without seeming vague at all, since the name somewhat spoke for itself. He looked back and refocused his amber hues on hers, then quickly looked away, still pulling off the somewhat embarrassed act. “It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Feathersong,” he replied, shaking himself, as if ridding himself of embarrassment that had of course, never really existed, but had been well displayed and easy to think of as real, which was the whole idea, since he knew that if he were in Feathersong's place, he probably would've fallen for it, as many cats did. He slowly went back down into a comfortable crouch, now fairly certain that she was caught, trapped under his spell, though not entirely, nor in the way he had planned. Already, Feathersong seemed like the perfect victim of his affection, which usually was just what a cat wanted, but not with him. You don't want to catch Horseradish's eye, or you do, but not for very long. Nobody really like Horseradish, only who he pretended to be, which didn't bother him, though few even took a chance at being alone with him, not once they actually met Horseradish, which Feathersong had not.

Nor had his other victims, as he was a bit of a cheater, and never played fair when he toyed with others' hearts, mind and emotions. Fun as it was, it had its downsides as well, and he could never be sure of how one would react. If the heartbreak would destroy them, or drive to a deep desire for revenge, the latter one being very undesirable, and he would probably have no choice but to kill them if that happened, though he may leave them alive, if he thought that killing them wasn't worth it, and they posed no threat. He was quite confident that Feathersong posed no threat at all, although whether this pleased him or disappointed him, Horseradish wasn't quite sure. But little matter, since that was of no concern until later on, maybe a couple of moons into the future, if not a season or two. It depended on how long he could stand to be around her, this time period varying depending on that cat and their personality. “I'm not sure, but it's not a pleasant thing to live with. One day you've got a friend my your side, the next day, they've been killed, but such is life,” he said quietly, his eyes glazing over with memories as he remembered faintly a best friend of his from kithood. Their death had been devastating to him, and had practically turned him into what he was today. He shook himself, pushing down his memories and refocusing on what was going on now, that being all that mattered.

“Mmm… that's true I suppose,” Horseradish meowed, nodding his head in agreement at what the SkyClan warrior said next, his amber orbs darkening for a split second as she spoke. “And yes, but why should I worry about that? I've done nothing wrong, nothing to provoke anyone,” the mottled fighter said, all if which was only half true, since no, he'd done nothing wrong to do with SkyClan currently, though he couldn't say that that was true about the Syndicate, since he had many cats angry at him, for various reasons that he couldn't name. “And that it is, but not much of out territory is exposed to sunlight, and there's other cats everywhere. Here, there's usually fewer cats,” he replied, this being one of the few things he'd told her that was not a lie, as a great majority of what Horseradish said was usually a lie, unless he was speaking with a cat that already knew his true personality. He easily could've asked why she was at the border, not to mention alone, since most cats knew better than to do that, especially after that humiliating battle, which Horseradish still resented the very thought of. He looked past Feathersong, into SkyClan territory, scanning for other cats, almost hopeful at seeing some, then maybe he could put on a show. But when there was none to be seen, he showed no sign of disappointment.

“Oh? I'd say that I'm the lucky one,” Horseradish purred, a bit surprised by the flirty air he picked up from what she said, but not about to show it. “You see, I'm lucky to have met such a friendly, pretty she-cat with a name that matches, instead of someone else,” he purred, picking each word careful before he spoke it so that he didn't say anything that seemed ill intentioned or rude. He wasn't known for saying things like that, but it even he slipped up every now and then it said something hurtful, though there were many times when he would've very much liked to say something hurtful, but had to restrain himself and hold on to his friendly and harmless air. Despfeedhow hard that could be sometimes, and he would've much preferred to say something that stung and hurt them, which was what he often did to healers, weak cats that weren't good for anything, as anyone could learn their "skills", and then there would be no reason to keep the weaklings around anymore, and it would be very fun to rid the Syndicate of all those weak links and extra mouths to feed, that being all they were. “It's quite a coincidence– I mean, that both of us just happened to be at the same place, same time,” he purred, knowing that this would only get to her if she believed in StarClan, which he did, but had no father in it. His faith rested solely in the Dark Forest, the Place of No Stars, or whatever everyone was referring to it as nowadays.

Feathersong smiled as the tom seemed embarrassed. His act- not that she knew it was a fake- had completely captivated her, and all she wanted was to know this cat more. Especially since it seemed he didn't fit in with his clan, not if they were supposed to be awful cats. He certainly was a very kind, even sweet tom, rather than ruthless. "That's cool," the molly exclaimed. "In Skyclan, we don't have designated fighters. Just warriors, and we hunt and fight. It must be nice to just concentrate on one thing, though. And you certainly look like a fighter," she tacked on, because Horseradish truly did. He certainly had a lot of muscle, more than other toms in her clan. The grey cat tilted her head as if studying him, before shaking her head. "Well, if I was a part of your Syndicate I don't think I'd be a fighter. I don't have the muscle for it, and I don't really like fighting anyways." A fact that had caused her not to be in the battle between her clan and Horseradish's group. She hated battles, and wasn't much of a skilled fighter anyways, so rather she had stayed back at camp while her clanmates were off fighting.

Feathersong shook her head, but this time sadly. "That's an awful way to live," she meowed softly, eyes brimming with sympathy. "I have so many cats that I care about, I wouldn't be able to live with not knowing if they'd survive in camp another day, since back at camp is supposed to be where we feel safe..." She frowned again, thinking of her own kits, and even their father. Just because things hadn't worked out with the tom, didn't mean that she wanted him hurt. Sure, he had hurt her, but only emotionally. She didn't want him dead. And if any cat had harmed one of her kits, the molly would be destroyed- after destroying the cat who had done it, of course. "How do you all even get along, if you can't trust each other?" She asked after a moment with a shake of her head. "I can't believe you still manage to have enough in your ranks to support and protect you all. That's incredible." The Syndicate must be very strong, then, and she felt a flash of pride that her clan had been able to defeat this strong group of cats. She hid the pride, of course, not wanting Horseradish to feel bad.

Her head tilted once more at what the tom said next. "Well, no, you personally haven't done anything to Skyclan. But... well, you're obviously no idiot. You know things aren't well between my clan and your... group." She wasn't really sure what to call the Syndicate, because they were like a clan but definitely weren't considered one. "If one of our patrols came along, they'd definitely be hostile. And not all of my clanmates are levelheaded. One wrong word and they'd lose their temper, and then attack you." She spoke truthfully, because there had been so many skirmishes with random rogues when her clanmates didn't like something that had been said to them. Her gaze turned back behind Horseradish at what he said next, scanning the darker areas of his territory a bit anxiously. Hopefully no one was watching them right now; she hadn't thought of the other cats in his group as bad, but they definitely seemed aggressive and she'd rather not have a run-in with anyone other than this tom right here. Perhaps she had scored in meeting the only passive cat in the Syndicate. She nodded to his explanation of his grooming spot, turning her attention back to his gaze.

A small smile quickly formed on Feathersong's maw at the tom's flirty attitude, a slight purr building in her throat at his words. All seriousness moment before was gone, the worry about being seen gone as well as she focused solely on the attractive cat in front of her. She giggled when Horseradish called her pretty, her ears pressing back in slight embarrassment and her eyes casting downwards. No cat had called her that since... well, she was refusing to think about him now. They simply hadn't worked out together, and it was okay for her to move on with her life. Perhaps even with this kind tom right here. Her eyes flickered back up to meet the tom's at his final statement, and they flashed with thought. "Yes, what a coincidence... maybe it was meant to happen," she murmured with a shy smile. After all, what were the chances that her paws would just happen to bring her to this spot along the border, where Horseradish happened to choose as his grooming spot? She hadn't even made a conscious decision to come to the border- she simply just walked, and wound up here meeting such a lovely cat. So, the molly thought, maybe it was supposed to happen. Maybe Starclan was helping her move on, and showing her just the right tom to move on with. She looked at Horseradish differently now, her smile growing ever the slightest.

Mango
August 7th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Charmer
Lostpaw sniffed the border, she had nothing better to do truthfully. (Sorry it's short she's a new charrie so it's harder to add thoughts and stuff.)

Mango
August 7th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Bad Wolf
Lostpaw sniffed the border, she had nothing better to do truthfully. (Sorry it's short she's a new charrie so it's harder to add thoughts and stuff.)

Mango
August 11th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Bad Wolf
Bump~

Mango
August 11th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Bad Wolf
Bump~

Doodle
August 12th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Feathersong smiled as the tom seemed embarrassed. His act- not that she knew it was a fake- had completely captivated her, and all she wanted was to know this cat more. Especially since it seemed he didn't fit in with his clan, not if they were supposed to be awful cats. He certainly was a very kind, even sweet tom, rather than ruthless. "That's cool," the molly exclaimed. "In Skyclan, we don't have designated fighters. Just warriors, and we hunt and fight. It must be nice to just concentrate on one thing, though. And you certainly look like a fighter," she tacked on, because Horseradish truly did. He certainly had a lot of muscle, more than other toms in her clan. The grey cat tilted her head as if studying him, before shaking her head. "Well, if I was a part of your Syndicate I don't think I'd be a fighter. I don't have the muscle for it, and I don't really like fighting anyways." A fact that had caused her not to be in the battle between her clan and Horseradish's group. She hated battles, and wasn't much of a skilled fighter anyways, so rather she had stayed back at camp while her clanmates were off fighting.

Feathersong shook her head, but this time sadly. "That's an awful way to live," she meowed softly, eyes brimming with sympathy. "I have so many cats that I care about, I wouldn't be able to live with not knowing if they'd survive in camp another day, since back at camp is supposed to be where we feel safe..." She frowned again, thinking of her own kits, and even their father. Just because things hadn't worked out with the tom, didn't mean that she wanted him hurt. Sure, he had hurt her, but only emotionally. She didn't want him dead. And if any cat had harmed one of her kits, the molly would be destroyed- after destroying the cat who had done it, of course. "How do you all even get along, if you can't trust each other?" She asked after a moment with a shake of her head. "I can't believe you still manage to have enough in your ranks to support and protect you all. That's incredible." The Syndicate must be very strong, then, and she felt a flash of pride that her clan had been able to defeat this strong group of cats. She hid the pride, of course, not wanting Horseradish to feel bad.

Her head tilted once more at what the tom said next. "Well, no, you personally haven't done anything to Skyclan. But... well, you're obviously no idiot. You know things aren't well between my clan and your... group." She wasn't really sure what to call the Syndicate, because they were like a clan but definitely weren't considered one. "If one of our patrols came along, they'd definitely be hostile. And not all of my clanmates are levelheaded. One wrong word and they'd lose their temper, and then attack you." She spoke truthfully, because there had been so many skirmishes with random rogues when her clanmates didn't like something that had been said to them. Her gaze turned back behind Horseradish at what he said next, scanning the darker areas of his territory a bit anxiously. Hopefully no one was watching them right now; she hadn't thought of the other cats in his group as bad, but they definitely seemed aggressive and she'd rather not have a run-in with anyone other than this tom right here. Perhaps she had scored in meeting the only passive cat in the Syndicate. She nodded to his explanation of his grooming spot, turning her attention back to his gaze.

A small smile quickly formed on Feathersong's maw at the tom's flirty attitude, a slight purr building in her throat at his words. All seriousness moment before was gone, the worry about being seen gone as well as she focused solely on the attractive cat in front of her. She giggled when Horseradish called her pretty, her ears pressing back in slight embarrassment and her eyes casting downwards. No cat had called her that since... well, she was refusing to think about him now. They simply hadn't worked out together, and it was okay for her to move on with her life. Perhaps even with this kind tom right here. Her eyes flickered back up to meet the tom's at his final statement, and they flashed with thought. "Yes, what a coincidence... maybe it was meant to happen," she murmured with a shy smile. After all, what were the chances that her paws would just happen to bring her to this spot along the border, where Horseradish happened to choose as his grooming spot? She hadn't even made a conscious decision to come to the border- she simply just walked, and wound up here meeting such a lovely cat. So, the molly thought, maybe it was supposed to happen. Maybe Starclan was helping her move on, and showing her just the right tom to move on with. She looked at Horseradish differently now, her smile growing ever the slightest.

(Bump? Bad Wolf)

doghouse
August 23rd, 2017, 12:42 AM

Horseradish’s lip curled up in a faint smile, revealing sharp teeth, fortunately not stained with the blood of his enemies, for that would've made the Mr. Nice Guy act far harder, if he acted nice, but his teeth were stained with blood. Far harder, so he was very grateful that they were white. It wasn't that he wasn't up to a good old fashioned challenge, but he liked these parts easy, save the hard for what actually needed to be hard, not make things harder than they already were. It didn't make any sense that way, but his way worked just fine, lucky for him. Or it did a good deal of the time, but not always. So unfortunate, when someone saw through his disguise, since that usually spelled the end for them, or at least a very misfortune and sorrowful rest of their miserable lives. “It is, though I wish I'd been taught to ’unt better than I can. I'm not great, you see,” Horseradish purred, a deep rumble in his chest as he spoke, actually rather jealous of that, since hunting had barely been touched in his training, and he'd spent a larger portion of his time fighting and hadn't really the time to try anyways. Beneath his silky flowing coat, his skin was marked with numerous scars from countless battles, some intensional, others unexpected, but nearly all of them won.

They were nearly impossible to see because of the thickness of his pelt, though his muzzle was faintly scarred and one ear torn. But even that was half hidden by the length of his fur, for which he was unsure of whether to be grateful for or to despise, the latter one being a useless and petty thing, since it was impossible to change. Luckily, it blunted his enemies claws and often had gotten him the upper paw, protecting his soft hide, but slowed him down more than if he had short fur. This is pointless! Horseradish suddenly thought, feeling frustrated by his mental conflict over something so useless, when he had more important matters to deal with. Really, anything was more important, and he shook his head in embarrassment, eyeing Feathersong as he did so. “It is, but that's ’ow I was raised, and the only way I know to live,” he said quietly, realizing that she'd been speaking to him while he'd been staring into space with an unblinking gaze. “We ’ave a strong leader, keeps us in check. Sure, things still ’appen, but such is life,” Horseradish went on, tail tip flicking. What he couldn't grasp was how the Clans worked, how the survived while living like pampered kittypets, and his they had won.

This subject utterly baffled him, and he couldn't see any way around it, how it worked, or anything else, even though he knew a lot about the Clans, that was not one of them. “And no, neither are you,” Horseradish said, contrary to his beliefs, since he feather saw her as foolish mouse-brain with no more sense than a newborn kit, but he dared not say so allowed, since tat would ruin anything she might think there was between them, despite having just met. He had never really fe!t any affection towards anyone, spare his own kits. And it wouldn't change now, not to this SkyClan flea heart. “Right, and the last thing I want is another fight.” That's actually exactly what I want, and I want to win this time. He added silently, smiling wryly at the prospect of returning the favor SkyClan had offered them, and attacking without warning killing without mercy, for that was just what SkyClan had done, and unprovoked at that. All the Syndicate had been doing was defending their territory, and their prided position of power, striking fear in the hearts of the Clans. But no more. SkyClan had disgraced them, and Horseradish hoped they would pay dearly for it.

He glanced over at the SkyClan warrior, a hidden hatred in his eyes disguised by a look of curiosity, worn well to make his intentions buried and hatred invisible, although he suspected that she would never see it, not for a very long time. But that was just what he suspected, though it may turn true, it likely would not. “I hope so,” he said, smiling gently, lowering his gaze so his body fell still, making him seem at ease and content, when his mind was whirling with devilish and cruel plans, terrible fates and tragedies that would fall upon his various victims, though he rarely killed throne he wished to harm, but rather those they were close to. That always seemed to hurt more than dying themselves, and he showed no mercy in that manor, and it was really quite unlikely that Horseradish ever would.

Doodle
August 23rd, 2017, 09:50 PM
Horseradish’s lip curled up in a faint smile, revealing sharp teeth, fortunately not stained with the blood of his enemies, for that would've made the Mr. Nice Guy act far harder, if he acted nice, but his teeth were stained with blood. Far harder, so he was very grateful that they were white. It wasn't that he wasn't up to a good old fashioned challenge, but he liked these parts easy, save the hard for what actually needed to be hard, not make things harder than they already were. It didn't make any sense that way, but his way worked just fine, lucky for him. Or it did a good deal of the time, but not always. So unfortunate, when someone saw through his disguise, since that usually spelled the end for them, or at least a very misfortune and sorrowful rest of their miserable lives. “It is, though I wish I'd been taught to ’unt better than I can. I'm not great, you see,” Horseradish purred, a deep rumble in his chest as he spoke, actually rather jealous of that, since hunting had barely been touched in his training, and he'd spent a larger portion of his time fighting and hadn't really the time to try anyways. Beneath his silky flowing coat, his skin was marked with numerous scars from countless battles, some intensional, others unexpected, but nearly all of them won.

They were nearly impossible to see because of the thickness of his pelt, though his muzzle was faintly scarred and one ear torn. But even that was half hidden by the length of his fur, for which he was unsure of whether to be grateful for or to despise, the latter one being a useless and petty thing, since it was impossible to change. Luckily, it blunted his enemies claws and often had gotten him the upper paw, protecting his soft hide, but slowed him down more than if he had short fur. This is pointless! Horseradish suddenly thought, feeling frustrated by his mental conflict over something so useless, when he had more important matters to deal with. Really, anything was more important, and he shook his head in embarrassment, eyeing Feathersong as he did so. “It is, but that's ’ow I was raised, and the only way I know to live,” he said quietly, realizing that she'd been speaking to him while he'd been staring into space with an unblinking gaze. “We ’ave a strong leader, keeps us in check. Sure, things still ’appen, but such is life,” Horseradish went on, tail tip flicking. What he couldn't grasp was how the Clans worked, how the survived while living like pampered kittypets, and his they had won.

This subject utterly baffled him, and he couldn't see any way around it, how it worked, or anything else, even though he knew a lot about the Clans, that was not one of them. “And no, neither are you,” Horseradish said, contrary to his beliefs, since he feather saw her as foolish mouse-brain with no more sense than a newborn kit, but he dared not say so allowed, since tat would ruin anything she might think there was between them, despite having just met. He had never really fe!t any affection towards anyone, spare his own kits. And it wouldn't change now, not to this SkyClan flea heart. “Right, and the last thing I want is another fight.” That's actually exactly what I want, and I want to win this time. He added silently, smiling wryly at the prospect of returning the favor SkyClan had offered them, and attacking without warning killing without mercy, for that was just what SkyClan had done, and unprovoked at that. All the Syndicate had been doing was defending their territory, and their prided position of power, striking fear in the hearts of the Clans. But no more. SkyClan had disgraced them, and Horseradish hoped they would pay dearly for it.

He glanced over at the SkyClan warrior, a hidden hatred in his eyes disguised by a look of curiosity, worn well to make his intentions buried and hatred invisible, although he suspected that she would never see it, not for a very long time. But that was just what he suspected, though it may turn true, it likely would not. “I hope so,” he said, smiling gently, lowering his gaze so his body fell still, making him seem at ease and content, when his mind was whirling with devilish and cruel plans, terrible fates and tragedies that would fall upon his various victims, though he rarely killed throne he wished to harm, but rather those they were close to. That always seemed to hurt more than dying themselves, and he showed no mercy in that manor, and it was really quite unlikely that Horseradish ever would.

Feathersong tilted her head as she thought the tom's words over. "Yes, I guess that's true. I wouldn't like not knowing how to hunt, though if I personally had to chose between hunting and fighting, I'd chose hunting in a heartbeat. Fighting's just not in my spirit," the molly explained, tail swishing gently behind her as her eyes sparkled curiously. She wanted to question Horseradish about so much to do with the Dusk Syndicate- for instance, was it his decision to become a fighter, or did he have no say in the matter? But she figured that more in-depth questions about the Syndicate wouldn't be welcome, just like how she wouldn't go spreading Skyclan information to the other clans. You never knew what could be used against you in battle, so instead of asking more questions the cream and gray molly simply gave a small smile. "I'm sure you're not always fighting, though, so why don't you spend some of your free time teaching yourself to hunt?" Her head had tilted the slightest bit once again, something she typically did when she was curious or thinking something over. This sort of question she was comfortable asking, as it had to do with the tom himself rather than his home. Then, being a bit daring, she offered, "Or, I could spend some time teaching you the basic stuff... I mean, obviously I wouldn't hunt in your territory, or have you hunting in Skyclan, but showing you proper technique surely wouldn't harm any cat." She wasn't sure how he would take her offer for help- would he be one the kind who didn't like accepting help from anyone? A small purr showed that the she-cat hadn't meant any harm, nor offense, in her offer. She simply just wanted to help another cat out- and, if that meant they had to schedule a meeting... that would just be a plus for her.

Her light yellow eyes swept over Horseradish, taking in everything about him while he seemingly zoned out. She didn't mind it so much, she was a fairly patient cat and could wait for his answer. What she didn't like was having to repeat herself often- if she had to rant to another, and they completely zoned her out, then she would take offense to it. But Feathersong didn't know this tom, at least not yet, so she had no clue what was going on in his life. Therefore, she couldn't get upset over him getting lost in thought- what if she said something about it, and it turned out some cat he knew had just died? She'd feel simply awful for being a bit snippy, which was why the she-cat just sat in silence until the other cat came back to focus and noticed her babbles. "Yes, I guess everyone can't imagine another way of life when they've been raised a different one all their life," Feathersong guessed. She imagined that just how she couldn't think of being a Syndicate cat, Horseradish couldn't think of being a clan cat either. The two cats came from two different worlds, they weren't meant to be in the same place, and yet she felt as if they were meant to meet at least. Some cat, perhaps a Starclan one, was showing a kind, good-hearted tom to the molly to help her get over her past heartbreak. Privately, Feathersong believed she would never get over Stephanotis- he had been her first love, after all, and the father to her first litter. But that didn't mean she couldn't move on with someone new, perhaps someone right in front of her...

Feathersong couldn't help herself, she giggled at Horseradish's compliment. "I dunno, I can be pretty stupid sometimes. I have my moments," the molly laughed, slightly shaking her head. Like, the moment she decided to fall for Steph... that was a pretty stupid decision, even if it hadn't been a conscious one. She couldn't help herself but feel the teensiest afraid at the thought of pursuing another relationship... but then again she had to move on some time, right? The feline couldn't go the rest of her life in fear of loving again, someone new was bound to come along, so she quickly let the past go, erasing it from her mind for the time being. Right now, she was with Horseradish, and she would give him her full attention as he deserved it. "Yes, I certainly don't want a fight! Really, what cat does? Not with the possibility of someone getting gravely injured..." The she-cat shook out her pelt, the thought of a fight even getting her nerves to spike ever the slightest. She really, really didn't like battles. Despised them, even. The scent of blood in the air, along with having to watch the life drain from another's eyes... All these things struck fear into her heart, which was the main reason that Feathersong hadn't taken place in the last battle. Not to mention she was still in the nursery with kits at the time, but had she been a warrior she still would have stayed back at camp to 'protect' it during the battle.

The she-cat giggled again at Horseradish's words, raising a paw to cover her maw and stifle the laughs. She really needed to stop doing that; no one liked a cat who laughed too much, and besides she didn't want him to think she was trying too hard- no one liked that cat either. But still, his words had made her feel giddy. Lowering her paw, Feathersong sent a shy smile the tom's way. Carefully, the feline lowered herself so she would be laying on the ground, her paws in front of her and tail placed firmly at her side, twitching every so often in a content manor. Her eyes spoke of how gleeful she was feeling at the moment, shining brightly as they focused on the black and white cat in front of her. "I really am so happy to have met you," Feathersong purred slightly after a moment. "Thank you for being so kind to me," she tacked on, the smile that formed her features now a seemingly permanent feature.

FadedChez
August 26th, 2017, 04:59 PM
The small StarClan kit walked along her clan's border, reminiscing about the battle that had killed her and her mom. Her mom had long faded, leaving Fox-Kit to live alone in StarClan. I wish I had even the slightest chance to live... she thought to herself. She sighed and continued walking, taking in the scents that she remembered. She could never smell any new scents because she had died, therefore trapping her within the scents of her death, the non-existent evil cats who hissed sharply at non-existent SkyClan cats, and finally the scents of my mom as she brought me into life during the midst of the battle. "I missed out on living because my mom decided to go to the battle without remembering that she was going to be kitting soon..."

Brilliance
September 18th, 2017, 01:26 PM
''C'mon, Amberpaw! You're holding me back!'' Timberpaw complained. He didn't think going on a sun high patrol with his sister was an excellent choice - but why not? He could boss her around. Tell her what to do and what not to do because Timberpaw believed he knew everything. After all, he figured he was the most advanced out his siblings. He wanted to push his siblings to be their best. Which was why he was...rather mean to them. Timberpaw had been running at an alarming pace, his fur fighting against the wind, but feeling well when he felt it coursing through him.

The tom slowed his pace, stopping once he got to the border. Across it was the Syndicate. His eyes glazed over in wonder. ''Whoa.'' He never truly seen much of the Syndicate. Rare times his mother brought him and his siblings to see their father when they were kits. At that age, he didn't care much about how the Syndicate looked, and now...he could see it. The darkness of it. Hounding many dark secrets. Timberpaw stopped, sitting down, unconsciously wrapping his tail around his paws as he looked ahead. This was the border. His first official patrol, and Timberpaw would wing it. Now, he only hoped Amberpaw would pay heed and listen to him.

Timberpaw's gaze laid sullenly on the other side. One thing he knew; his father was over there. But, Timberpaw was loyal to Skyclan. To his mother. He hoped he wouldn't see the large, intimidating dark orange pelted tom. That wouldn't be a grand sight. Stephanotis wasn't nice when they were kits, but his eyes showed he loved them. And, even so with six moons passing, Timberpaw was pretty sure Stephanotis remained consistent.

Doodle

Doodle
September 21st, 2017, 03:59 PM
''C'mon, Amberpaw! You're holding me back!'' Timberpaw complained. He didn't think going on a sun high patrol with his sister was an excellent choice - but why not? He could boss her around. Tell her what to do and what not to do because Timberpaw believed he knew everything. After all, he figured he was the most advanced out his siblings. He wanted to push his siblings to be their best. Which was why he was...rather mean to them. Timberpaw had been running at an alarming pace, his fur fighting against the wind, but feeling well when he felt it coursing through him.

The tom slowed his pace, stopping once he got to the border. Across it was the Syndicate. His eyes glazed over in wonder. ''Whoa.'' He never truly seen much of the Syndicate. Rare times his mother brought him and his siblings to see their father when they were kits. At that age, he didn't care much about how the Syndicate looked, and now...he could see it. The darkness of it. Hounding many dark secrets. Timberpaw stopped, sitting down, unconsciously wrapping his tail around his paws as he looked ahead. This was the border. His first official patrol, and Timberpaw would wing it. Now, he only hoped Amberpaw would pay heed and listen to him.

Timberpaw's gaze laid sullenly on the other side. One thing he knew; his father was over there. But, Timberpaw was loyal to Skyclan. To his mother. He hoped he wouldn't see the large, intimidating dark orange pelted tom. That wouldn't be a grand sight. Stephanotis wasn't nice when they were kits, but his eyes showed he loved them. And, even so with six moons passing, Timberpaw was pretty sure Stephanotis remained consistent.

Doodle

Amberpaw sighed and then rolled her eyes at her impatient brother, though that was a bit hypocritical of her. The young molly could be quite the impatient one as well- her and Timberpaw were very similar. She often thought that was why they butted heads so often- though, they were also very close. A cat had to be, if they had her family. There was no way she could rely on her father, and she wasn't always sure about her mother- with all the different toms making her run this way and that- so it was nice to have someone to count on. As well as her other siblings; the four of them would always be there for each other, and the thought brought a small smile to the fluffy feline as she quickened her pace to please her brother.

"Oh, yes, I'm holding you back," Amber scoffed, as she couldn't just let her brother say that without some sort of retort. When she realized they were at the border, and that the Syndicate lay just in front of them, she couldn't help but nod at her brother's comment, words dying in her throat. Somewhere over there was her father. The apprentice had some memories of him, of coming to see him every so often. He didn't always give a fatherly feeling... but yet she believed he cared. She had to believe that; if she didn't, then she was sure to slip into a sad slump. She also had quite the strong belief that someday, preferably soon, their parents would be mates once more. Remembering all the family meetings they had, she couldn't help but feel like there was still something there between Stephanotis and Feathersong, like there was still love between them. So, she would hint and push until they finally decided to be together once more.

The mood became very somber, as the two siblings no doubt remembered all their meetings here. Amberpaw felt like it had been too long since they had their last one- after all, Steph's children were apprentices now! Surely he'd want to hear that news, and surely he'd be proud. She hoped so. Amber's heart soared with the hope that she'd make her dad proud, just as it soared with the hope that she'd have a complete family sometime. Unlike what Timberpaw was thinking at the moment, the young she-cat actually hoped that they would have a run in with their father- so long as he didn't have any other Dusk Syndicate cats with him. She wanted to see him again, even if he was a little cold all the time.

Brilliance
September 23rd, 2017, 11:55 PM
Amberpaw sighed and then rolled her eyes at her impatient brother, though that was a bit hypocritical of her. The young molly could be quite the impatient one as well- her and Timberpaw were very similar. She often thought that was why they butted heads so often- though, they were also very close. A cat had to be, if they had her family. There was no way she could rely on her father, and she wasn't always sure about her mother- with all the different toms making her run this way and that- so it was nice to have someone to count on. As well as her other siblings; the four of them would always be there for each other, and the thought brought a small smile to the fluffy feline as she quickened her pace to please her brother.

"Oh, yes, I'm holding you back," Amber scoffed, as she couldn't just let her brother say that without some sort of retort. When she realized they were at the border, and that the Syndicate lay just in front of them, she couldn't help but nod at her brother's comment, words dying in her throat. Somewhere over there was her father. The apprentice had some memories of him, of coming to see him every so often. He didn't always give a fatherly feeling... but yet she believed he cared. She had to believe that; if she didn't, then she was sure to slip into a sad slump. She also had quite the strong belief that someday, preferably soon, their parents would be mates once more. Remembering all the family meetings they had, she couldn't help but feel like there was still something there between Stephanotis and Feathersong, like there was still love between them. So, she would hint and push until they finally decided to be together once more.

The mood became very somber, as the two siblings no doubt remembered all their meetings here. Amberpaw felt like it had been too long since they had their last one- after all, Steph's children were apprentices now! Surely he'd want to hear that news, and surely he'd be proud. She hoped so. Amber's heart soared with the hope that she'd make her dad proud, just as it soared with the hope that she'd have a complete family sometime. Unlike what Timberpaw was thinking at the moment, the young she-cat actually hoped that they would have a run in with their father- so long as he didn't have any other Dusk Syndicate cats with him. She wanted to see him again, even if he was a little cold all the time.

Timberpaw gave an disapproving look towards his sister. ''Hey! - Don't get snappy with me.'' The tom huffed, turning abruptly to stare his sister down with a challenging glare. It would had been easier if she learned to just listen instead of talk. Why was it so - entirely - hard for his siblings to listen? He was the eldest! He deserved their respect. Not to mention, many of the others. Personally, they should appreciate a tom such as himself. Rolling his eyes to check on his sister once more, he began to trot off again, maintaining his pace so she would be able to keep up with him. He was a tad soft on his siblings because he was very close to all of them. Though he butted heads a lot with Amberpaw and Sunrisepaw - those two sisters of his gave him a nauseating headache.

As they were at the border, Timberpaw couldn't help, but look apprehensively at the other side. His sister's expression was a lot different from his. Timberpaw stayed alert in case anything unpleasant happened. Whereas, Amberpaw looked as if she wanted something unpleasant to happen. Like their father. Thinking of their father always erupted different feelings from the tom. Many of those feelings a longing of something bad. His father was bad news, wasn't he? A part of the tom hated the fact that he was half syndicate. How can being a loyal warrior to Skyclan be so, if he would always be half of what was supposed to be a whole? Why couldn't starclan grant him a different father? Like...Umbraice. The tom was more of a father than their actual one. Though Umbraice didn't feel that way towards their mother. He loved her like a sister, nothing more.

Unknowingly, the tom unsheathed his claws, raking them into the ground to create a nasty din. Something bad was about it.

He could hear it.
He could smell it.

No doubt, the large orange cat's presence was around. Lurking in the shadows, until Stephanotis realized that it was his kin that was simply at the border. Stephanotis liked to hang around the place. Simply to find new victims to bring into insanity. He had heard voices, and decided that it was best to act out. Evidently, he found a well-enough hiding spot, despite his large size. The tom glared down at the two apprentices, trotting towards them in a confidence manner. He haven't seen them in a moment. They were a lot bigger than the last time he saw them. They were little cute kits. Wide-eyed and curious. Now, his eldest son might as well be rivaling him in size. The brilliant colored tom approached them, stopping at the end of the imaginary line that separated the two territories. At first, he gave his son a look, before he turned to look at his young daughter. They were still lovely, very beautiful kits. A smile would had appeared on his face if he wasn't always so harsh. ''Never thought I would see the two of you again.'' He says, his voice deep and steady. Those were all the words he could say. Because, he simply didn't know what else to say to them. He did care about them, and he did love them, but he wasn't good with showing emotion. It was out of place to him, so therefore he refused to do it. ''Where are the other three of you?'' He huffed, his voice brisk and sober.

Doodle
September 30th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Timberpaw gave an disapproving look towards his sister. ''Hey! - Don't get snappy with me.'' The tom huffed, turning abruptly to stare his sister down with a challenging glare. It would had been easier if she learned to just listen instead of talk. Why was it so - entirely - hard for his siblings to listen? He was the eldest! He deserved their respect. Not to mention, many of the others. Personally, they should appreciate a tom such as himself. Rolling his eyes to check on his sister once more, he began to trot off again, maintaining his pace so she would be able to keep up with him. He was a tad soft on his siblings because he was very close to all of them. Though he butted heads a lot with Amberpaw and Sunrisepaw - those two sisters of his gave him a nauseating headache.

As they were at the border, Timberpaw couldn't help, but look apprehensively at the other side. His sister's expression was a lot different from his. Timberpaw stayed alert in case anything unpleasant happened. Whereas, Amberpaw looked as if she wanted something unpleasant to happen. Like their father. Thinking of their father always erupted different feelings from the tom. Many of those feelings a longing of something bad. His father was bad news, wasn't he? A part of the tom hated the fact that he was half syndicate. How can being a loyal warrior to Skyclan be so, if he would always be half of what was supposed to be a whole? Why couldn't starclan grant him a different father? Like...Umbraice. The tom was more of a father than their actual one. Though Umbraice didn't feel that way towards their mother. He loved her like a sister, nothing more.

Unknowingly, the tom unsheathed his claws, raking them into the ground to create a nasty din. Something bad was about it.

He could hear it.
He could smell it.

No doubt, the large orange cat's presence was around. Lurking in the shadows, until Stephanotis realized that it was his kin that was simply at the border. Stephanotis liked to hang around the place. Simply to find new victims to bring into insanity. He had heard voices, and decided that it was best to act out. Evidently, he found a well-enough hiding spot, despite his large size. The tom glared down at the two apprentices, trotting towards them in a confidence manner. He haven't seen them in a moment. They were a lot bigger than the last time he saw them. They were little cute kits. Wide-eyed and curious. Now, his eldest son might as well be rivaling him in size. The brilliant colored tom approached them, stopping at the end of the imaginary line that separated the two territories. At first, he gave his son a look, before he turned to look at his young daughter. They were still lovely, very beautiful kits. A smile would had appeared on his face if he wasn't always so harsh. ''Never thought I would see the two of you again.'' He says, his voice deep and steady. Those were all the words he could say. Because, he simply didn't know what else to say to them. He did care about them, and he did love them, but he wasn't good with showing emotion. It was out of place to him, so therefore he refused to do it. ''Where are the other three of you?'' He huffed, his voice brisk and sober.

Amberpaw didn't back down, didn't even have the urge to, and if anything Timberpaw's disapproving look fueled her stubbornness. "Yeah, well you were being rude. I wouldn't have to be snappy if you didn't have to be such a bossy furrball." Her eyes were fiery with a challenge, though she wasn't angry- the two of them constantly pushed at each other, as neither were submissive felines, but Amber rarely got truly mad at her brother. If she did, it was typically gone fairly quick. None of her siblings could afford to be mad with one another for long, as they were all they had. A huff of discontent left the apprentice's lips before she followed her brother, making a point of staying very close to him- barely letting him stay in the lead. She dared him to tell her to stay behind him, dared him to protest and say he was the lead of the patrol. After all, didn't he just tell her to keep up? That was only what she was doing. Okay, maybe she was being a bit quarrelsome, but she had always been a bit hotheaded, and Timberpaw seemed to bring that bit of her out better than any other cat. His only rival would be her sister, Sunrisepaw. The two mollies differed a lot on their opinions, and Sunrise's flirtatious ways typically caused an argument between the two of them. Amberpaw simply did not condone leading other cats on, and she couldn't understand why her sister would do that when all of her siblings could see what kind of impact that had on another cat. Their mother was the best example of this; constantly heartbroken from one tom or another.

As Amber looked expectantly over at the Dusk Syndicate territory, her mother remained in her mind. Did Stephanotis ever think about Feathersong? Amberpaw knew for sure that her mother thought about him, at least. She was always talking about him- constantly telling Amber that she must have gotten her hotheaded personality from Steph, or telling Timber that he was a natural leader 'just like their father'. Oh, yes, she thought about him constantly. Amber was positive Feathersong was still deeply in love with the tom- so maybe, just maybe, he was irreversibly in love with her too? Maybe, if she saw Steph, she would ask him. Though, thinking logically, Stephanotis would never just give a flat out answer. He'd probably skip around the question, or if he were to give an answer- it'd be a lie. He'd say he didn't care for her, when he really did. Amberpaw was positive he still loved Feathersong; he just had to.

When a cat appeared seemingly out of nowhere, the young molly's eyes widened- even more so once she recognized the feline as her father. Amberpaw fought to keep herself from calling out to him- he didn't exactly look the way one would think a father would after seeing his kits after moons. No, he didn't even look remotely happy- and a part of her heart broke then and there. Did he not feel the same she did, incredibly happy at seeing her kin? Amber battled with her feelings to keep them unshown. If Steph was going to appear unmoved, then fine, she'd show no emotion either. "You don't seem too bothered by that," Amberpaw remarked boldly, cursing herself when a bitterness shone through her words. She wasn't good at hiding her anger, not at all, and whenever she was hurt anger was the strongest emotion that showed. An ear flicked at his question; at least he remembered that he had more kits than the two currently there. "Sunrisepaw, Vulturepaw and Duckpaw are back at camp," she explained crossly, putting emphasis on their names. Her siblings weren't just 'the other three', they were his kits and Steph should at least know their names. The ginger apprentice blinked slowly as she wondered if he even knew what her own name was. "And Feathersong is back at camp with them," she tacked on a moment later, venturing and searching for a reaction, which would most likely be none at all.

Doodle
October 8th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Amberpaw didn't back down, didn't even have the urge to, and if anything Timberpaw's disapproving look fueled her stubbornness. "Yeah, well you were being rude. I wouldn't have to be snappy if you didn't have to be such a bossy furrball." Her eyes were fiery with a challenge, though she wasn't angry- the two of them constantly pushed at each other, as neither were submissive felines, but Amber rarely got truly mad at her brother. If she did, it was typically gone fairly quick. None of her siblings could afford to be mad with one another for long, as they were all they had. A huff of discontent left the apprentice's lips before she followed her brother, making a point of staying very close to him- barely letting him stay in the lead. She dared him to tell her to stay behind him, dared him to protest and say he was the lead of the patrol. After all, didn't he just tell her to keep up? That was only what she was doing. Okay, maybe she was being a bit quarrelsome, but she had always been a bit hotheaded, and Timberpaw seemed to bring that bit of her out better than any other cat. His only rival would be her sister, Sunrisepaw. The two mollies differed a lot on their opinions, and Sunrise's flirtatious ways typically caused an argument between the two of them. Amberpaw simply did not condone leading other cats on, and she couldn't understand why her sister would do that when all of her siblings could see what kind of impact that had on another cat. Their mother was the best example of this; constantly heartbroken from one tom or another.

As Amber looked expectantly over at the Dusk Syndicate territory, her mother remained in her mind. Did Stephanotis ever think about Feathersong? Amberpaw knew for sure that her mother thought about him, at least. She was always talking about him- constantly telling Amber that she must have gotten her hotheaded personality from Steph, or telling Timber that he was a natural leader 'just like their father'. Oh, yes, she thought about him constantly. Amber was positive Feathersong was still deeply in love with the tom- so maybe, just maybe, he was irreversibly in love with her too? Maybe, if she saw Steph, she would ask him. Though, thinking logically, Stephanotis would never just give a flat out answer. He'd probably skip around the question, or if he were to give an answer- it'd be a lie. He'd say he didn't care for her, when he really did. Amberpaw was positive he still loved Feathersong; he just had to.

When a cat appeared seemingly out of nowhere, the young molly's eyes widened- even more so once she recognized the feline as her father. Amberpaw fought to keep herself from calling out to him- he didn't exactly look the way one would think a father would after seeing his kits after moons. No, he didn't even look remotely happy- and a part of her heart broke then and there. Did he not feel the same she did, incredibly happy at seeing her kin? Amber battled with her feelings to keep them unshown. If Steph was going to appear unmoved, then fine, she'd show no emotion either. "You don't seem too bothered by that," Amberpaw remarked boldly, cursing herself when a bitterness shone through her words. She wasn't good at hiding her anger, not at all, and whenever she was hurt anger was the strongest emotion that showed. An ear flicked at his question; at least he remembered that he had more kits than the two currently there. "Sunrisepaw, Vulturepaw and Duckpaw are back at camp," she explained crossly, putting emphasis on their names. Her siblings weren't just 'the other three', they were his kits and Steph should at least know their names. The ginger apprentice blinked slowly as she wondered if he even knew what her own name was. "And Feathersong is back at camp with them," she tacked on a moment later, venturing and searching for a reaction, which would most likely be none at all.

(Small bump Constellation)

Brilliance
October 11th, 2017, 01:22 AM

“Ah...yes.” Stephanotis twitched his nose. It was five of them. Of course, he didn't know how he could had forgotten about them. Timberpaw, Amberpaw, Duckpaw, Vulturepaw, and...Sunrisepaw. Stephanotis shook his ginger pelt, stretching out his limbs. When Amberpaw mentioned Feathersong, Stephanotis’ eyes lit up in recognition. The one she cat, he would never understand, but the one who managed to steal his heart because she was...so, so sweet. Initially, he simply wanted a new victim. To drive them insane, but she wasn't pushing. One thing led to another and now he have five little versions of himself that he can't keep up with. And, a pair of glaring orange eyes from one of them. Stephanotis stole a glance towards his look-a-like. The corners of his mouth etching into a slight grin. “That's good. Glad you five could make a home within that rubbish clan.” Stephanotis didn't care much about Skyclan. He could vividly still remember the recent battle that happened between them, and it made his expression turn sour. “Hope you are doing well...and, all that stupid jazz.” His tail lashed behind him for a moment, squinting his eyes as he peered into Skyclan’s territory. Truthfully, the Father been lurking around these grounds for a new victim. Someone was always depressed...ready to take their own life. Stephanotis wanted to be there to witness such. To help them succeed in taking their own life. He never meant to run into his kits. Well, two of them, at least. Stephanotis took a good look at both of them. Amberpaw was as beautiful as her mother, and Timberpaw looked like a grey furred.doppelganger of himself. It was like looking into the pond. A mirrored reflection. Even the eyes...they were glaring at him. Stephanotis tried his best not to react about it. It was easy for him not to be bothered with others. “No need to be so crossed with me,” his gaze lingered onto his daughter. The attitude she carried was unwanted, and knowing how Stephanotis was, he didn't like to be smart mouthed, “I thought your mother was raising respectful kits not slick ones.” His mouth curled into a snarl for a moment checking over Amberpaw. Just because he wasn't there to raise them, didn't mean they had to talk to him like they had no respect. If they knew the atrocious acts their father committed...they might as well drive their own selves to an early grave. “What about the two of you? How is your training going?” He grunted, his broad shoulders becoming relax as he sat down on his side of the border. Amberpaw had told him about the others, but he didn't know how they were doing personally. And, since he ran into them, he might as well get caught up with his kits.

Timberpaw was not happy. Oh, no, no, no, no! He was far from happy. Extremely annoyed. First, his sister getting on his nerves, then this sorry excuse of a Tom showed up. It had to be the icing on the cake when Timberpaw saw his father. He didn't like his father. In fact, the smokey apprentice hated his father. With a true fascinating passion. For the simple fact. His father wasn't there. Granted, they seen him as small kits, and even then, he was never changing. He never really played with them, and he acted awkward around them. Why did he expect them to treat him as a father when the title meant...so much more. In order to be a Father; you needed to be there. Actually play the role. Not claim it because you had kits with a desperate Molly. Yes, desperate. Timberpaw loved his mother and he protected her with all his heart, but he felt sorry for her. “What did she see in you?” He growled, inaudibly. He knew Stephanotis wouldn't be able to hear him, but perhaps Amberpaw would. Timberpaw knew his sister had always been curious about their parents. Wanting them to be together. Usually, as the eldest, Timberpaw had a way of ruining these things. Because not every fairytale she heard, held an happy ending. Additionally, this was real life. She wouldn't see a happy ending. Timberpaw refused to even address Stephanotis. Instead, he'd allow Amberpaw to do all the talking. Timberpaw’s orange gaze travelled around the area, taking notice of the small surroundings. He was happy that Stephanotis insulted their home, so he bristled his fur. “It's a lot fuller than that dump you call a home.” Like loyal skyclanners, they should have interest in running this Tom away. Yes, their own father. He was the enemy. The grey apprentice’s nostrils began flaring, and he felt overwhelmed with emotions at the sight of his father. Everything was to blame Stephanotis. If it weren't for him, they wouldn't be born. Feathersong wouldn't be their mother. Feathersong wouldn't be taken for granted by these other toms. They wouldn't go through life having to prove their loyalty, they wouldn't have to be made fun of because of their mother’s reputation. Everything was their fault. Their parents fault for their rash, and idiotic decisions. And, this...this was what set Timberpaw burning in flames. Just because he had to face harsh treatment, having to work extra hard to prove himself that he was full Skyclan. He abandoned his Dusk Syndicate heritage. It was nonexistent. After that blow, Timberpaw shook out his poofy fur, and he leaned against his sister to feel her fur against his. It was one way to keep him calm. If he didn't have his siblings, then he didn't have anybody. He was glad he could count on them. Then, the Tom was quiet, his breathing staggered and his eyes hard. Stephanotis had sat down. Apparently, he wasn't leaving anytime soon. Timberpaw huffed. This was going to be a long day. Not to forget to mention a disastrous one.

goddess of ducks
October 11th, 2017, 01:34 PM
The Savannah padded back to the border from the Skyclan territory. His tan paws were stained red, as was his muzzle. He had failed in his objective and he unfortunately was returning home empty pawed. Singe neared the border but was met by a fluffy cream tom. Calixto. Calixto eyed him warily. "Singe, what're ya doing on Skyclan land?" he asked, his southern accent heavy as he spoke. Singe merely shrugged him off. "Trying to complete something I was told to do." he replied simply, cleaning some of the blood of his paws. "Unfortunately I failed and ended up with the wrong cat. But I couldn't let anyone know I had been on their land so I silenced them." His cold eyes flicked up to Calixto. "Y'know I have to tell Halite about this. After their attacks and hunting parties, you tramping over there whenever isn't gonna go over well. Halite doesn't need you messing things up." Calixto growled to the Savannah. Singe smiled a bit, a devilish glint growing in his vulturous eyes. As Calixto turned away, padding off to the camp, Singe took his chance. No one could know what he was doing and he certainly didn't need his plans ruined. Singe leaped at the long haired tom, clawing onto his back. Singe grappled at his fur and skin, while Calixto was blinded in the attack. Singe moved and worked quickly, taking an easy hold on Calixto's neck. He, with a jump, pushed Calixto to the ground where he twisted his strong paws, snapping Calixto's neck. No blood, very little scent, no witnesses. Singe jumped off, licking his lips in a satisfied way, and disappeared back towards the camp, leaving the Fighters body at the border.

Darky
October 31st, 2017, 05:30 PM
. Panic ladybugg03
The brown striped Molly saw cats outside. Where were there owners? Or were they those wild cats selna told her about.
"Hello?" The she cat asked. Her blue callor read Abby and had no bell.