PDA

View Full Version : My Hero Academia! Plus Ultra! (Sign-Ups!)

Shade.
May 2nd, 2020, 02:37 PM
Heloo!
This roleplay takes place 5 years before Deku is accepted at UA. For now its just class 1A (Not the cannon one). Create a student and join UA or make a villain. Here are some rules.
-Follow the general rules of WCO
-Please no swearing or overly-violent scenes (Organs flying everywhere and such)
-No overpowered Quirks, multiple Quirks, One For All, All For One, Already existing canon quirks.
-Don't roleplay as canon characters or their relatives. In fact, avoid mentioning them or having any relation. Famous ones like All Might are OK since they're a big part of the MHA universe.
-No League of Villains. You can be a freelance Villain or create a new group
-Try to be realistic in fights. Don't say "Mary Sue defeats veteran Bob without even using her quirk"
-Don't kill people's characters without permission,

Sorry if the rules look long and scary. This roleplay will probably start in a few days after its been all sorted out and we know who is who.
Here's a form. You could use a different format though.

Name:
Hero or Villain:
Hero/Villain Name:
Personality:
Physical Appearance(Optional):
Mention: Shadeleaf

MEAT ANGELS
May 2nd, 2020, 02:42 PM
Name- Wren
Superhero/Villain title- Villain/Hero name: Vein
Gender- Female
Appearance- A tall female with pale blonde hair, icy blue eye, and a black hole where her right eye should be, and black line stretching out from there
Costume- A large, velvet cloak, covering up a black, spiked, leather jacket, gloves, mask, and boots.
Powers- Unknown? If not, something I made up called Vein- She can reach into anything, the mind, body, heart, and search through it. The more she does this, the more herself begins to crumble, so she avoids using her powers.
Weapon- A hatchet.
Weakness- Love. If someone were to play her, she wouldn't realize it.
Age/Grade- 15

Shadeleaf

Shade.
May 3rd, 2020, 03:37 AM
Here's my student OC

Name: Tsuki Fubuki
Quirk and Quirk Description: Sub-zero. She sucks the temperature out of anything she touches with all 5 fingers.
Hero or Villain: Hero
Hero/Villain Name: Sub-zero
Personality: cold, collected, brilliant, silent, ambitious, responsible
Physical Appearance(Optional): Very tall(1.90), Platinum blonde with narrow ice blue almost white eyes and pale skin. She has a very muscular build.

Shade.
May 3rd, 2020, 12:40 PM
Bump!!!

Shade.
May 4th, 2020, 12:04 PM
I'm going to be class 1A's teacher, since I guess I have to be the "School Staff" as the person who started the plot.

Name: Yoru Gikochunai
Quirk and Quirk Description: Mind Meld. He can connect people's minds to each other, including his own. This makes them read each other's thoughts (not ones they try to hide though) and cooperate better
Hero/Villain Name: Bond (Haha James Bond)
Personality: awkward, clumsy, caring. smart, nerdy, likable
Physical Appearance(Optional): short (1.56 meters) with messy orange hair, blue eyes and freckles
TeamRiverRipple Does he seem ok to be the teacher?

MEAT ANGELS
May 4th, 2020, 12:09 PM
I'm going to be class 1A's teacher, since I guess I have to be the "School Staff" as the person who started the plot.

Name: Yoru Gikochunai
Quirk and Quirk Description: Mind Meld. He can connect people's minds to each other, including his own. This makes them read each other's thoughts (not ones they try to hide though) and cooperate better
Hero/Villain Name: Bond (Haha James Bond)
Personality: awkward, clumsy, caring. smart, nerdy, likable
Physical Appearance(Optional): short (1.56 meters) with messy orange hair, blue eyes and freckles
TeamRiverRipple Does he seem ok to be the teacher?

I like him

Rynni
May 17th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Name:
Amaya Shinzuki

Quirk and Quirk Description:
Possession.
With this quirk, she can take over someones body if her blood intertwines with someone elses. When the blood intertwines, she can use this body and turn into this person and use the person's quirk. (I honestly hope it doesn't sound like Toga's quirk)

Hero or Villain:
Hero

Hero/Villain Name:
I...have no clue what it could be

Personality:
Stubborn | Can act cold | Teases a lot | Can also be sweet at times | Acts like a tsundere... kinda |

Messy blonde hair that goes down to her waist | She has baby blue eyes with pale skin | White flannel shirt with the MHA uniform jacket tied to her waist. | Kinda short like 5'2 - 5'3 | Always looks like she's mad | Carries around a knife because of her quirk | Has a ton of cuts on her hands and arms | Black Converse | Green skirt

Shade.
May 17th, 2020, 10:28 AM
Name:
Amaya Shinzuki

Quirk and Quirk Description:
Possession.
With this quirk, she can take over someones body if her blood intertwines with someone elses. When the blood intertwines, she can use this body and turn into this person and use the person's quirk. (I honestly hope it doesn't sound like Toga's quirk)

Hero or Villain:
Hero

Hero/Villain Name:
I...have no clue what it could be

Personality:
Stubborn | Can act cold | Teases a lot | Can also be sweet at times | Acts like a tsundere... kinda |

Messy blonde hair that goes down to her waist | She has baby blue eyes with pale skin | White flannel shirt with the MHA uniform jacket tied to her waist. | Kinda short like 5'2 - 5'3 | Always looks like she's mad | Carries around a knife because of her quirk | Has a ton of cuts on her hands and arms | Black Converse | Green skirt

Accepted. Oh gosh, all the characters have blond hair and blue eyes...

Rynni
May 17th, 2020, 10:31 AM
Accepted. Oh gosh, all the characters have blond hair and blue eyes...

Sorry. I could make her hair/eyes a different color if you want.

Shade.
May 17th, 2020, 10:33 AM
Sorry. I could make her hair/eyes a different color if you want.

No! Sorry if you misunderstood. I wasn't displeased. I just pointed it out as a joke. Your OC is perfect the way she is.

Rynni
May 17th, 2020, 10:34 AM
No! Sorry if you misunderstood. I wasn't displeased. I just pointed it out as a joke. Your OC is perfect the way she is.

oH. Now I feel kinda stupid. Alrighty then.

Blitz
May 17th, 2020, 10:33 PM
I just noticed you guys are using real Japanese names while I don't know anything about Japanese language Shadeleaf Rynni

Shade.
May 18th, 2020, 12:22 AM
I just noticed you guys are using real Japanese names while I don't know anything about Japanese language Shadeleaf Rynni

Use whatever name you want. I check names' meanings online and google translate a word that fits them as a last name.

Blitz
May 18th, 2020, 09:39 AM
Use whatever name you want. I check names' meanings online and google translate a word that fits them as a last name.

Quick question, would a time manipulation quirk be too over powered. and by time manipulation I mean time skip

Shade.
May 18th, 2020, 12:03 PM
Quick question, would a time manipulation quirk be too over powered. and by time manipulation I mean time skip

Well, depends on how you put it. How long of a time skip. What do the characters see while your OC is using it. Is it in a mini coma where theyre invincible, does it just disapper and reappear? Does it slow time? Overall I find it OK.

Rynni
May 18th, 2020, 12:34 PM

Just look up Japanese names. That's what I do.

Blitz
May 18th, 2020, 07:18 PM
Well, depends on how you put it. How long of a time skip. What do the characters see while your OC is using it. Is it in a mini coma where theyre invincible, does it just disapper and reappear? Does it slow time? Overall I find it OK.

Ok good to know.

Blitz
May 19th, 2020, 09:16 AM
Form

Name: Kurono Takahashi

Quirk Name: Time Skip

Quirk description: From the very moment the quirk is activated everything will play out as if it was normal for the next 10 seconds, the user is the only one that isn't affected by this and can roam freely. But when these 10 seconds end, or if he cancels the time skip half way, everything action that had been occurred during time skip will occur in real (It's technically like future site) and wherever his position was in the time skip will be where he is when it ends. Giving the illusion as if he was teleporting. The actually time is not affected by the time skip as well. Summary; Teleportation with the ability to see 10 seconds into the future.

Example: During a fight Kurono activates his quirk and positions himself to get the advantage while seeing what the person will do for the next 10 seconds (or shorter is canceled). I think this future site thing will have to be removed as it'll be too complicated for the rp.

Quirk downfalls: The user can not physically interact with anything while the quirk is activated. Along with the cool down for each use being longer the more he uses his quirk.

Hero or Villain: HERO

Hero/Villain Name: Skipped

Personality: The type off person who avoids conversations and hate lots of attention.

Physical appearance: Black messy hair with purple-ish black eye. Hight of 5'10 (1.77m) and average build.

The quirk is probably is too overpower or complicated