PDA

View Full Version : Jadeclan

Pages : 1 [2]

Shadow
December 31st, 2016, 11:26 AM
Soulkit purred curling against the side of her brother and a sound came from her mouth " love brother " she mewed talkin for the first time\ " it ok " she mewed licking the tears from his face

Angelpaw raced over to her mentor " sorry i got lost and accidently fell face first into a tree " she said shyly
"Aw it's ok you'll get better.Now I want you to attack me with your best shot."she said

~Vixen~
December 31st, 2016, 11:28 AM
Angelpaw quickly sized up her mentor she bundled up her weight in her back legs nad pushed off the ground with as much force as she could manage and hit her mentor in the chest hoping to topple her over seh succedded and pawed at her belly

Soulkit purred she would only ever love anyone like this and thats shatteredkit and nobody could ever take him away " together forever?? " she mewed hoping it was true

Shadow
December 31st, 2016, 11:34 AM
Angelpaw quickly sized up her mentor she bundled up her weight in her back legs nad pushed off the ground with as much force as she could manage and hit her mentor in the chest hoping to topple her over seh succedded and pawed at her belly

Soulkit purred she would only ever love anyone like this and thats shatteredkit and nobody could ever take him away " together forever?? " she mewed hoping it was true
Curseheart nodded but then slid from under her apprentice and pinned her down playfully nipping at her neck."You need to be prepared for anything.Now in going to do what you did and try to copy what I did got it?"she didn't wait for an response as she did the same move her apprentice did

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 11:34 AM

Shatteredkit nodded at his sister.

~Vixen~
December 31st, 2016, 11:36 AM
" speak? ' asked the kit not sure why he couldnt speak " try " she urged

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 11:38 AM
" speak? ' asked the kit not sure why he couldnt speak " try " she urged
Shatteredkit mewed "s-so-l-k-kkit

~Vixen~
December 31st, 2016, 11:40 AM
she nodded eagerly " ye " she mewed hapy he knew her " sol.... And-- Shatt--e--r--d.. F-r-i-e-n-d-s F-o-r-eve-r " she mewed loudly as she could manage

Casual Scribbles
December 31st, 2016, 11:40 AM
Shatteredkit tried to find somewhere to go but kept running into the walls. He forgot about his sister for a moment

Rubywing mewed to his apprentice "lets go view the territory."

"Yay!" Eclipsepaw jumped up excitedly. "Where are we going to see first?!"

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 11:41 AM
she nodded eagerly " ye " she mewed hapy he knew her " sol.... And-- Shatt--e--r--d.. F-r-i-e-n-d-s F-o-r-eve-r " she mewed loudly as she could manage
Shatteredkit mewed "o-k"

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 11:41 AM
"Yay!" Eclipsepaw jumped up excitedly. "Where are we going to see first?!"
Rubywing mewed "well lets go see my favorite spot the waterfall."

~Vixen~
December 31st, 2016, 11:44 AM
Soulkit p[urred placing her head next to shatteredkits and drifted to sleep

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 11:46 AM
Soulkit p[urred placing her head next to shatteredkits and drifted to sleep
Shatterdkit purred and fell asleep as well.

Casual Scribbles
Rubywing mewed "well lets go see my favorite spot the waterfall."

"Let's go!" Eclipsepaw bounded over the the exit and crawled through the littke cave. A few moments later she stuck her head back through. "Uh, which way to the waterfall?" She smiled sheepishly.

Fallpotato
"Let's go!" Eclipsepaw bounded over the the exit and crawled through the littke cave. A few moments later she stuck her head back through. "Uh, which way to the waterfall?" She smiled sheepishly.
Rubywing mewed "Go northwest"

Casual Scribbles
December 31st, 2016, 12:15 PM
Rubywing mewed "Go northwest"
"Okay!" Eclipsepaw strated to pad slowly in the direction her menotr said.

lyra
December 31st, 2016, 12:43 PM
She smiled at iceflower and dipped her head to her then ducked into her den her clan may find it odd to take on an apprentice but this was something she wanted to do

Lyrapaw followed her mentor. "So.." She began, "Where exactly does this lead to?"

Crumbleless
December 31st, 2016, 12:50 PM
Dreampaw heard her name being called and raced to her mentor " yes heroneyes? " she asked polietely

Angelpaw bolted after her mentor

crimisonfall stodd behind eaglepaw " hi eaglepaw.. it looks like im your mentor " he commented
Heroneyes arched his back in a stretch as Dreampaw came to him. "I'm going to take you around the territory, but be warned there are snakes bigger than me." He mewed before padding towards the entrance flicking his tail and urging Dreampaw to follow him.

Eaglepaw sighed before mewing to Crimsonfall. "So what are we going to do first?"The tom wanted to look around the territory himself not with the cat that reminded him of his missing father. Maybe I can sneak away while he isn't looking and go find Lyrapaw.

Smokehawk perked his ears as he heard Tangerineheart scolding Soulkit before padding over to the queen. "Tangerineheart, you know you shouldn't be hurting a kit. It was obvious he didn't like you holding his sibling."

Goosepaw padded into camp her head drooping when she saw all of the cats with their mentors. I wonder who my mentor is? There were only a few cats who were standing without an apprentice at their side but the she-cat didn't want to approach the wrong cat.

~Vixen~
December 31st, 2016, 04:35 PM
" Alright Luckily im more careful than my sister she will hop straight onto a thunderpath befpore she knows to be careful " she sighed

" Well because im a Fabulous mentor and dont want to be boring were doing a twist we will be climbing the trees to look around and go on a territory and also dont try to sneak away to lyrapaw " he added

Tangerineheart looked at him " i was bringing her to get some food and he attacked! " she mewed innocently

( goosepaw has a mentor )

Gingerstar smiled " to the secert areas of the territory then to the rest of the territory " she mewed and this is all the leaders den " she laughed

Faithie
December 31st, 2016, 04:36 PM
Dreampaw heard her name being called and raced to her mentor " yes heroneyes? " she asked polietely

Angelpaw bolted after her mentor

crimisonfall stodd behind eaglepaw " hi eaglepaw.. it looks like im your mentor " he commented
Heroneyes arched his back in a stretch as Dreampaw came to him. "I'm going to take you around the territory, but be warned there are snakes bigger than me." He mewed before padding towards the entrance flicking his tail and urging Dreampaw to follow him.

Eaglepaw sighed before mewing to Crimsonfall. "So what are we going to do first?"The tom wanted to look around the territory himself not with the cat that reminded him of his missing father. Maybe I can sneak away while he isn't looking and go find Lyrapaw.

Smokehawk perked his ears as he heard Tangerineheart scolding Soulkit before padding over to the queen. "Tangerineheart, you know you shouldn't be hurting a kit. It was obvious he didn't like you holding his sibling."

Goosepaw padded into camp her head drooping when she saw all of the cats with their mentors. I wonder who my mentor is? There were only a few cats who were standing without an apprentice at their side but the she-cat didn't want to approach the wrong cat.

Iceflower watched as Goosepaw and Splashpaw entered the camp. She then turned around only to hear her mate talking to Tangerineheart about the kits she had. She felt bad for the queen as she would have her own litter to worry about in a while. Padding in the nursery the fluffy siamese said," I could care for them for you. Besides, you need the rest." Iceflower was right about that. The queen looked tired, and it was probably because of the two little kits that seemed energetic.

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 04:36 PM
Shatteredkit woke up. He yawned and got up.

lyra
December 31st, 2016, 04:43 PM
" Alright Luckily im more careful than my sister she will hop straight onto a thunderpath befpore she knows to be careful " she sighed

" Well because im a Fabulous mentor and dont want to be boring were doing a twist we will be climbing the trees to look around and go on a territory and also dont try to sneak away to lyrapaw " he added

Tangerineheart looked at him " i was bringing her to get some food and he attacked! " she mewed innocently

Gingerstar smiled " to the secert areas of the territory then to the rest of the territory " she mewed and this is all the leaders den " she laughed

Splashpaw looked around as cats were going out to see the territory. "Looks like Gingerstar did the ceremony without us," He meowed, slightly dissapointed. "Maybe we could ask the warriors and see if they know who our mentor is."

Lyrapaw nodded, taking in the colorful cavern of a den. I wonder how it ever got like this. Maybe Starclan? Padding on and catching up with Gingerstar she said, "Cool! And, while we're at it, can you teach me to climb trees properly?"

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 04:46 PM

Shatteredkit hissed at the sound of tangerinehearts voice.

Crumbleless
December 31st, 2016, 06:02 PM
[CENTER]Smokehawk sighed before flicking his tail. "Just don't do it again." The tom watched as his mate padded up to Tangerineheart and spoke with her. HE padded to the fresh kill pile leaving the she-cat to speak with Tangerineheart.

Goosepaw nodded before approaching the first cat she saw, Meadowrunner. "Meadowrunner? Do you know who mine and Splashpaw's mentor's are?"

~Vixen~
December 31st, 2016, 07:22 PM
The tree thing was to eaglepaw ) " yeah of course we also can go to the secret spots of the territory " she mewed earn heartedly

~Vixen~
December 31st, 2016, 07:26 PM
Tangerineheart smiled but looked wearily " I believe they only like gingerbread and each other " she laughed
Split looked at iceflower " where Mommy " she asked

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 07:26 PM
shatteredkit mewed to soulkit "a-aw-awake?"

~Vixen~
December 31st, 2016, 07:33 PM
Who awake? " she asked

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 07:35 PM
Who awake? " she asked
Shatteredkit mewed "y-you"

~Vixen~
December 31st, 2016, 07:44 PM
I-a-wake " she mewed nuzzling him

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 07:50 PM
I-a-wake " she mewed nuzzling him
Shatteredkit mewed "w-wh-what y-you l-look l-like"

~Vixen~
December 31st, 2016, 07:58 PM
C-an--t s-Recap? She asked " you are still perfect " she mewed " Ic-e fl-ow wh-At I l-ooo l-like?" She asked ( my sign)

Socks
January 1st, 2017, 12:33 AM
I've been gone too long... What happened so far?)

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 03:51 AM
Name: Chosen by cat who finds her. If not, then her name can be Soot
Looks: The kitty kitty! (http://68.media.tumblr.com/f0ecd8e24b0bfcf67c4a0d25e5d9111d/tumblr_mn3tveebJj1rd8qzho1_1280.jpg)
Personality: always gets into trouble, has a know-it-all mouth, but can be VERY sweet
Kin (not necessary):
Rp Sample: (the backstory) The small kit wandered around the trees for a little bit, feeling like a strong, big cat that can beat all enemies. She saw a small stick on the ground and immediately went into hunter mode. She stalked it then she pounced on it happily. "Got it!" she stood proudly, then a strange scent filled her nose. She shrugged it off and approached a small flower. She sniffed at it but instead of sweetness, a strange, husky smell filled her nose. It was stronger.....closer.....until she turned around and saw the main cats enemy in front of her. She screamed as loud as she could, then tried to scramble away. But, instead it lunged forward at grabbed her tail by the base, ripping it off. She screamed her until voice couldn't scream anymore. It grabbed her leg and then her vision started to wobble a little bit, then she blacked out, feeling the sharp pain in her leg.
Other: she has no tail

~Vixen~
January 1st, 2017, 09:16 AM
Accepted )

lyra
January 1st, 2017, 09:49 AM
Meadowrunner turned her head only to see Goosepaw and Splashpaw. "Oh! I'm glad your here," She exclaimed, "I'm your mentor, Goosepaw. Splashpaw, your mentor is Tigerspark. Better go to him before he forgets about you."
Splashpaw nodded and ran off to go to his mentor.

Lyrapaw nodded as they went through the cave. "Do you ever wonder how the cave got to be so pretty and colorful?" She asked, stumbling as she tripped over a small rock.

Faithie
January 1st, 2017, 09:55 AM
C-an--t s-Recap? She asked " you are still perfect " she mewed " Ic-e fl-ow wh-At I l-ooo l-like?" She asked ( my sign)

Iceflower smiled and sat down next to the two kits. "Well Gingerstars busy training right now. I can keep them entertained for a while," She said to the queen. Atleast she hoped she could. Yes, the siamese was fun to play with but she didn't know how to play with kits as young as these two. She shrugged. 'I guess I'll have to find a way,' The warrior thought. Answering Soulkits question she said," Your a beautiful orange tabby with blue-ish gray eyes."

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 11:36 AM
shatteredkit mewed "o-or-orange?"

~Vixen~
January 1st, 2017, 11:58 AM
Tigerspark smiled at splashpas " hello " he mewed

" yes all the time. " she responded but I believe this was from station and station made this for a reason and it will protect the clan for as long as this is camp" she mewed

Split smiled " orange. " she mewes

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 12:00 PM

" yes all the time. " she responded but I believe this was from station and station made this for a reason and it will protect the clan for as long as this is camp" she mewed

Shatteredkit mewed 'w-w-whats th-that?"

~Vixen~
January 1st, 2017, 12:05 PM
" it's like yellow times red together ' she responded

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 12:08 PM
" it's like yellow times red together ' she responded
(does anyone know in the rp shatteredkit is blind?)
Shatteredkit mewed "r-red? Y-ye-yellow?"

~Vixen~
January 1st, 2017, 12:17 PM
I know but can't people who are blind are color )" she smiled " I can't explain.. I sorry

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 12:20 PM
I know but can't people who are blind are color )" she smiled " I can't explain.. I sorry
i dont think so... Idk) Shatteredkit mewed 'ok." he frowned and then licked her.

~Vixen~
January 1st, 2017, 12:25 PM
I failed I sowwy" she mewed

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 12:26 PM
I failed I sowwy" she mewed
Shatteredkit mewed "it ok." He got up picking his sister up by the scruff and made his way to the nursery. He put her down and curled around her.

~Vixen~
January 1st, 2017, 12:30 PM
She laided her head on shatteredkit

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 12:31 PM
She laided her head on shatteredkit
Shatteredkit smiled and then kept guard.

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 01:49 PM
(thanks!)The small kit wandered around the trees for a little bit, feeling like a strong, big cat that can beat all enemies. She saw a small stick on the ground and immediately went into hunter mode. She stalked it then she pounced on it happily. "Got it!" she stood proudly, then a strange scent filled her nose. She shrugged it off and approached a small flower. She sniffed at it but instead of sweetness, a strange, husky smell filled her nose. It was stronger.....closer.....until she turned around and saw the main cats enemy in front of her. She screamed as loud as she could, then tried to scramble away. But, instead it lunged forward at grabbed her tail by the base, ripping it off. She screamed her until voice couldn't scream anymore. It grabbed her leg and then her vision started to wobble a little bit, then she blacked out, feeling the sharp pain in her leg.

lyra
January 1st, 2017, 01:55 PM

"Well I mean it's not hard to believe Starclan made it," She pointed out as they came to an exit in the cave that lead outside. "It's pretty obvious anyways."

Splashpaw looked up at the large tom before him that was supposed to be his mentor. "Hi," He responded, shuffling his paws slightly. "So, are you going to show me around the territory or hunt or something?" The Apprentice never learned how to properly hunt, and so it would be cool to catch a toucan while it's flying. Mangleclaw did that all the time, though he never knew how. He wondered if Tigerspark did also.

~Vixen~
January 1st, 2017, 01:58 PM
" what would you like to do first we can hunt while going around the territory " Tigerspark suggested

she smiled " here look were behind the waterfall i come here to think sometimes " she mewed

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 02:14 PM
There's an unkown kit that's being mauled by one of Jadeclans enemy.

lyra
January 1st, 2017, 02:16 PM
" what would you like to do first we can hunt while going around the territory " Tigerspark suggested

she smiled " here look were behind the waterfall i come here to think sometimes " she mewed

(I can have Starlingpaw go out in the territory and find the kit)

"It's very pretty," She said, gazing into the waterfall.

Splashpaw shrugged. "Mk, that sounds great," He said in agreement.

Starlingpaw snuck out of camp, not waiting for his mentor. He watched as Splashpaw met up with his own mentor, who looked like he was really friendly. Running out, the tom suddenly heard a kit that seemed like it was getting attacked and ran to the source of the noise. There he found a wild boar attacking the kit. He couldn't figure out why the wild animal would hurt the kit when it didn't do anything, but anything was possible in the jungle. Starlingpaw leaped towards the animal and started to scratch, kick, and bite it. Fallen

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 02:19 PM
(ok.)

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 02:38 PM
The small kit took raggedy breaths and managed to look at her savior. Her vision wobbled and shook, when she finally passed out from the loss of blood and the pain.

lyra
January 1st, 2017, 02:43 PM
Starlingpaw smiled as the animal ran away in fear then he turned back to the kit. He was about to ask what her name was but noticed she was unconscious. What do I do with an unconscious cat?? He thought, fearing she might die. "Medicine cat," He reminded himself out loud and picked her up, careful not to hurt her, and started running back to the camp.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 02:49 PM
Starlingpaw smiled as the animal ran away in fear then he turned back to the kit. He was about to ask what her name was but noticed she was unconscious. What do I do with an unconscious cat?? He thought, fearing she might die. "Medicine cat," He reminded himself out loud and picked her up, careful not to hurt her, and started running back to the camp.
Morninglight turned to see the apprentice, and in Starlingpaw's maw was a kit. "What did you do?" She growled as he approached, her tail lashing and her lame paw sprawled out.

lyra
January 1st, 2017, 02:53 PM
Starlingpaw put the kit down carefully, some blood around his muzzle from carrying the kit."I didn't do anything!" He said defensively, "A boar attaching her and I found her unconscious. She really needs help or she might die."

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 03:02 PM
She narrowed her eyes, before getting Burent, Cobwebs, and marigold. She chewed the Marigold into a pulp, and put it on the kits wounds, and added the cobwebs. Morninglight also chewed the Burent into a pulp, and force-fed the kit, as it gave cats strength.

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 03:04 PM
She slowly regained consciousness and noticed herbs in her mouth. She chewed and swallowed, too weak to fight or argue.

Reverie
January 1st, 2017, 03:07 PM
Ill join

Name: Thicketspring
Gen.: Female
Kin: Open for.

RP Ex.:

Thicket paces around camp, waiting.. hoping.. praying that a good sign will come around.. "Please.." Her prayer came true

-----------------------------------------------
"Whatever is not hated upon is neither loved upon." :mikilien:

lyra
January 1st, 2017, 03:08 PM
(What if Starlingpaw and the kit have a special bond afterwards?)
Starlingpaw watched the whole thing. "Will she be okay?" He asked worriedly.

lyra
January 1st, 2017, 03:09 PM
Ill join

Name: Thicketspring
Gen.: Female
Kin: Open for.

RP Ex.:

Thicket paces around camp, waiting.. hoping.. praying that a good sign will come around.. "Please.." Her prayer came true

-----------------------------------------------
"Whatever is not hated upon is neither loved upon." :mikilien:

(Accepted! But please add the personality and looks)

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 03:13 PM
(sure! But she doesn't have a name)

lyra
January 1st, 2017, 03:14 PM
(sure! But she doesn't have a name)

(do you want Starlingpaw to give her a name?)

Reverie
January 1st, 2017, 03:15 PM
I apologize greatly.
Her personality is funny when it comes to clanmates serious when ran into problems/wars.
Appearance is a Chimera cat, with black on one side and russian blue on the other..

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 03:15 PM
"Of course she will," She said, twitching her ear in irratation. She looked at the she-kit. "Do you know her name?" She said, looking for one last herb.

lyra
January 1st, 2017, 03:16 PM
I apologize greatly.
Her personality is funny when it comes to clanmates serious when ran into problems/wars.
Appearance is a Chimera cat, with black on one side and russian blue on the other..

(It's okay ^-^ and accepted again)

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 03:18 PM
(do you want Starlingpaw to give her a name?)
(sure! Thanks! She looks like this: http://68.media.tumblr.com/f0ecd8e24b0bfcf67c4a0d25e5d9111d/tumblr_mn3tveebJj1rd8qzho1_1280.jpg but without a tail)

lyra
January 1st, 2017, 03:20 PM
(okay! I'm not very good at making up names but j hope this will do))Starlingpaw shook his head. "Not that I know of. I was thinking of Hopekit for her," He told the medicine cat.

Reverie
January 1st, 2017, 03:21 PM
(It's okay ^-^ and accepted again)

Thank youu. I'm up for roleplay if you'd like.

---------------------------
Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 03:25 PM
"Hopekit?" She said, flicking her tail. She pulled out a small white flower with a yellow middle. Again, she chewed it into a pulp and force-fed it. The flower was called Chamomile, it strengths the heart and soothes the mind. It also slightly helped with strength, which the kit needed.

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 03:28 PM
(sure that name can work. A lot better then Tailkit soon to be Taillose.)

The kit looked around, feeling the effects of the herbs. She tried to get up but she felt pain where her tail was. She laid back down and noticed the other cats. "W....who are you?" she whispered.

lyra
January 1st, 2017, 03:28 PM
Starlingpaw blushed slightly, shuffling his paws. "Well yeah. Doesn't it fit her?" He asked. What if it wasn't the right name, though? He was surprised when she spoke and replied, "I'm Starlingpaw."

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 03:34 PM
shatteredkit got up and made his way out of the nursery.

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 03:37 PM
The kit blinked at the apprentice. "Do I have a name?" she asked.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 03:41 PM
Shatteredkit heardanother kit and he followed the sound. he accidently ran into the kit.

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 03:44 PM
She turned her head at the other kit and said cheerfully. "Hello! Do you know where I am or what this place is?"

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 03:45 PM
She turned her head at the other kit and said cheerfully. "Hello! Do you know where I am or what this place is?"
Shatteredkit mewed "j-jade c-clan"

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 03:46 PM
"Thats an interesting name. What's your name? Do you have one?" she asked with clulessness.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 03:47 PM
"Thats an interesting name. What's your name? Do you have one?" she asked with clulessness.
Shatteredkit mewed "s-sha-shattered-kit"

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 03:49 PM
"What's wrong with your voice?" she asked.

lyra
January 1st, 2017, 03:50 PM

"Your name is Hopekit," Starlingpaw meowed

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 03:50 PM
"What's wrong with your voice?" she asked.
Shatteredkit shrugged

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 03:51 PM
"Your name is Hopekit," Starlingpaw meowed
"Really? I like that name. Thank you, Starlingpaw." she grinned.

lyra
January 1st, 2017, 03:53 PM
"Your welcome," He dipped his head and stood up, stretching his legs. "I have to train. Send a warrior if you need me." He said to Hopekit and also to the medicine cat before leaving

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 03:56 PM
"Uh...ok." Hopekit frowned. She turned toward Shatteredkit and asked, "Can you tell me everything about this place?"

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 03:57 PM
"Uh...ok." Hopekit frowned. She turned toward Shatteredkit and asked, "Can you tell me everything about this place?"
Shatteredkit shook his head 'no."

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 04:00 PM
"Oh ok. Can you?" she faced the med cat. Breezecloud

~Vixen~
January 1st, 2017, 05:12 PM
The kit flicked her tail tip in aggervation " ho-pekit? OFF ' she yowled trying to get the heavier kit off her

Tigerspark looked at his apprentice " first scent the air do you smell anything " he askewd?

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 05:17 PM
Hopekit looked around. "Off of what?! I'm not on anything. I'm on the floor!" she said.

lyra
January 1st, 2017, 05:18 PM
Splashpaw sniffed the air. "Toucan, and.." He sniffed the air again, then his eyes widened, "Python. Is that good?"

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 05:18 PM
shatteredkit padded over to his sister and sat next to her

~Vixen~
January 1st, 2017, 05:28 PM
AND MY TAIL " she hissed trying to pull her tail from unbder the kits hindpaw

Tigersparks eyes widened " ok oh no pythons arent good ' he said quickly helping his apprentice into a tree " watch and stay here ' he said as a pyton slithered close Tigerspark leapt smashing his paws on its flaring jaws and pulled upwards then smacked down quickly killing it with a kill to the head it fell limp he palced it in a place no other enemy could eat it and smiled " alrigh now lets go for that toucan " he mewed " copy me " he said getting in a hunters crouch

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 05:28 PM
Curseheart looked at her apprentice
(What did I miss??)

lyra
January 1st, 2017, 05:31 PM
Splashpaw watched in amazement, then went down to his mentor and got in the hunting crouch. "Also, I was wondering if you could teach me how to catch a bird in mid-air like Mangleclaw? I always thought it was cool," He asked while copying his mentor.

~Vixen~
January 1st, 2017, 05:32 PM
Curseheart nodded but then slid from under her apprentice and pinned her down playfully nipping at her neck."You need to be prepared for anything.Now in going to do what you did and try to copy what I did got it?"she didn't wait for an response as she did the same move her apprentice did

pick up from here ) The apprentice nodded and slid from her mentors grasp them playfullyt nipped her neck " would this work " she aksed leaping onto her back and pulling her head back by her scruff then softly letting it hit the ground

" Of course! Your learning from the master i taught mangleclaw how to do it when he was my mentor " he laughed then smiled " it looks like a family i will ggo first then you try

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 05:51 PM
pick up from here ) The apprentice nodded and slid from her mentors grasp them playfullyt nipped her neck " would this work " she aksed leaping onto her back and pulling her head back by her scruff then softly letting it hit the ground

" Of course! Your learning from the master i taught mangleclaw how to do it when he was my mentor " he laughed then smiled " it looks like a family i will ggo first then you try
"Nice!Of corse it would work!"she purred

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 05:55 PM
Hopekit walked out of the med den And looked around. "Woah..." she whispered as she sat down in wonder.

Casual Scribbles
January 1st, 2017, 08:15 PM
"Okay!" Eclipsepaw strated to pad slowly in the direction her menotr said.

(Bump for Yellowpotatoes)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 08:20 PM
Rubywing followed his apprentice.

lyra
January 2nd, 2017, 08:33 AM

"Maybe she can teach us things we don't know about hunting," Splashpaw said and sniffed the air when he said it was a family. The clan will be proud we caught so many, He thought as he watched his mentor.

Amberkit grew bored and padded out of the nursery. Finding a small ball of moss she played with it by herself, but was stopped when Foxkit took it from her. "Hey, I was playing with that!" She told him, her tail tip twitching in annoyance. Foxkit stuck his tongue out at her. "So? I have it now. You can go get your own." Amberkit sighed and ran over to the nursery where her mother was. "Foxkit stole my mossball and he won't give it back," She complained to her mother.

Casual Scribbles
January 2nd, 2017, 09:29 AM
Rubywing followed his apprentice.

Finally, Eclipsepaw emerged at the site of the waterfall. She narrowed her eyes against the spray, but they soon widened in amazement. "Woah," she breathed, tilting her head back to see all the way to the top. "It's beautiful!"

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 10:46 AM
Finally, Eclipsepaw emerged at the site of the waterfall. She narrowed her eyes against the spray, but they soon widened in amazement. "Woah," she breathed, tilting her head back to see all the way to the top. "It's beautiful!"
Rushing nodded.

~Vixen~
January 2nd, 2017, 10:56 AM
alright so now you bundle up your stregth and leap into the air and grap its neck its important to have the element of suprise or it wont die as quickly " he whispered leaping up into the air and biting its neck swiftly killing it ' not to bad huh " he laughed " you try " he urged

Casual Scribbles
January 2nd, 2017, 12:33 PM
Rushing nodded.
"This is so cool!" Eclipsepaw beamed.

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 12:33 PM
"This is so cool!" Eclipsepaw beamed.
Rubywing mewed "yup."

lyra
January 4th, 2017, 09:09 AM
alright so now you bundle up your stregth and leap into the air and grap its neck its important to have the element of suprise or it wont die as quickly " he whispered leaping up into the air and biting its neck swiftly killing it ' not to bad huh " he laughed " you try " he urged

(This can't die yet!!!!!!!)

Splashpaw nodded and copied his mentor. He leaped for the biggest one in the group and caught its claws around its neck, bringing it down and killing at at the same time. He brought it over to his mentor, slightly struggling from the weight of the Toucan. "Did I do good?" The tom asked, his eyes wide with hope .

~Vixen~
January 4th, 2017, 04:36 PM
His face lite up " You did Wonderful! your really going to be a good hunter " he praised the apprentice " now lets get this group and show you what a good team we make! " he mewed " at this rate you will win the apprentice trails ' he smiled " and pick your warrior namne " he smiled leaping into the air gracefully

toriel
January 4th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Form:
Name:brindlecall
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5e/70/72/5e7072ec2f99aebc09b754e2a07ba050.jpg
Personality:dark. She loves dark humor and the feeling of blood on her claws. She would only spare about 1 in 10 cats she would meet in battle. She would not mourn if a cat died unless she really liked them.
Rp Sample:evilheart sat near the camp entrance. She looked at the ground. "I dont belong here."she repeated to herself over and over. Evilheart was a nice cat. She tried to act mean though. She new she would be in big trouble if she ever revealed she was friendly. Another secret she had was that she belived in starclan. Sometimes she would go to her special little cave in the woods and prey for starclan to take her away from this terrible place. Her tears fell onto the ground as she kept repeating the phrase. "Help me"she whispered to herself before going to the warriors den.

~Vixen~
January 5th, 2017, 07:17 AM
accepted )

Shadow
January 5th, 2017, 07:21 AM
Curseheart watched her apprentice "You will become the best warrior."she purred looking at Anglepaw

~Vixen~
January 6th, 2017, 04:45 PM
" REALLY! " she mewed happily purring with excietment " whats next " she asked eagar to learn

Casual Scribbles
January 6th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Rubywing mewed "yup."

"What's next?" Eclipsepaw could barely hide her excitement.

~Vixen~
January 7th, 2017, 07:35 AM
boop )

~Vixen~
January 9th, 2017, 05:33 PM
HOW IS THIS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 05:37 PM
" REALLY! " she mewed happily purring with excietment " whats next " she asked eagar to learn
"Whats next is..we're going home to rest.Its getting late."she said

~Vixen~
January 9th, 2017, 05:44 PM
" DARN! please jsut one more move! im not ired " she said eagar

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 05:47 PM
" DARN! please jsut one more move! im not ired " she said eagar
"Alright fine!" She did the move that scourge had once did in the fanicys of the four clans.(in too lazy to wright it lol)

~Vixen~
January 9th, 2017, 05:50 PM
" yay " she said " so slash out and swipe at the tummy where the internal organs are? " she asked she quickly leapt up and kicked her in the tummy then pretend slashed her belly " wa that good " she asked

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 05:53 PM
" yay " she said " so slash out and swipe at the tummy where the internal organs are? " she asked she quickly leapt up and kicked her in the tummy then pretend slashed her belly " wa that good " she asked
"Yes.Try again."she said

~Vixen~
January 9th, 2017, 05:54 PM
" ok " she said lashing out at her belly but kicking her to stun her first then she leapt up flipping over her head and landing on her back

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 05:56 PM
" ok " she said lashing out at her belly but kicking her to stun her first then she leapt up flipping over her head and landing on her back
Curseheart fell on her back feeling her apprentice let go then she jumped up and turned around then pinning her down "I think training is over.Go an ketch something."she said to her apprentice

~Vixen~
January 9th, 2017, 05:59 PM
" sorry did i do it to hard? " she asked skiddishly then running off then letting out a scream " PYTHON! " she yowled racing off and running into her mentor then turned around growling she leapt past the snapping jaws ofd the snake and onto it

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 06:03 PM
" sorry did i do it to hard? " she asked skiddishly then running off then letting out a scream " PYTHON! " she yowled racing off and running into her mentor then turned around growling she leapt past the snapping jaws ofd the snake and onto it
Wow that escalated quickly)
Curseheart jumped around and grabbed the back neck of the python and struggled to keep it still."Slice it's head off!"she yowled but it was muffled by the snake

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Rubywing mewed to eclipsepaw "let's get back to camp." He got into camp

Casual Scribbles
January 9th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Rubywing mewed to eclipsepaw "let's get back to camp." He got into camp

Eclipsepaw's ears drooped. She followed her mentor back to camp, the depressed side of her setting in again.