PDA

View Full Version : Lightings territory(open)

~dust~
April 30th, 2020, 07:37 PM
Lighting sat and licked his paws mm that mouse tasted delicious. He turned around and heard rustling “who’s there” he said back arched.

That Key in the Tree
April 30th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Ambrosia was walking through the forest, watching the scenery. She was really hoping she’d find something to do. Her tail slowly swayed. She twitched her ear when she heard someone speak. She huffed, lowering her tail. Let’s just hope he isn’t aggressive. She unsheathed her claws just in case he was going to attack. “Don’t get all ruffled. I’m just passing through.” Quailsong

~dust~
April 30th, 2020, 08:14 PM
He said “why are you passing through” he growls at her and scraps her.

That Key in the Tree
April 30th, 2020, 08:20 PM
Ambrosia hissed and backed up. She narrowed her eyes and swiped at his face with her claws unsheathed. This is just great. You’ve got to be kidding me! “Wouldn’t you like to know?!” Her fur bristled. “Maybe if you were a bit more polite I’d tell you!” She lashed her tail. Quailsong

~dust~
April 30th, 2020, 08:22 PM
He bit her leg and then saw blood gush out “I’m s-sorry he said stuttering I didn’t mean to hurt you”.He quickly sat beside her.

That Key in the Tree
April 30th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Ambrosia jerked her leg back and hissed. “Then why did you attack me in the first place?!” She let out a low hiss. He’s such an idiot! She glared angrily at him and lashed her tail. Her claws were still unsheathed, she lifted her leg up as if she was limping.
Quailsong

~dust~
April 30th, 2020, 08:35 PM
“I-I didn’t mean to hurt you I just wanted to give you a scare”.He said looking at her leg “do you want me to get some herbs for that.”

That Key in the Tree
April 30th, 2020, 08:38 PM
Quailsong
[Lightning can’t know herbs unless there are posts of a medicine teaching him]

~dust~
April 30th, 2020, 08:39 PM
(He knows just a couple from his mother who was taught bye a healer far away from here)

That Key in the Tree
April 30th, 2020, 08:47 PM
Quailsong
[I’m pretty sure that’s still not allowed]

~dust~
April 30th, 2020, 08:50 PM
(Okay fine he doesn’t have to know any he can just guess)

Cobra
April 30th, 2020, 08:55 PM
RainbowQuail
(I'm pretty sure it is)

Cobra
April 30th, 2020, 08:56 PM
Quailsong litetaraly come meet echobreeze

Cobra
April 30th, 2020, 08:58 PM
Dancer leaped elegantly down the fence. "Hi guys." She swished her tail. "I thought if I got in the middle you would be nice. I'm just a kit." Quailsong RainbowQuail

That Key in the Tree
April 30th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Echobreeze18 Quailsong

She glanced between the two of them. “Well I’m gonna go now....” This wasn’t the situation she wanted to be in. I don’t want to be here longer then I need to be.She backed up and quickly trotted out of the territory.

Cobra
April 30th, 2020, 09:07 PM
Dancer smiled. "I broke up the fight! Are you proud of me?" Quailsong

~dust~
April 30th, 2020, 09:10 PM
“Yes” he said smiling at the young cat “would you like to share a mouse.”