PDA

View Full Version : The School for All [PRIVATE]

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 03:26 PM
Vivzie walked along the school hall, her ears perking up as she heard someone behind her. “Oh, hello!”
Flowstream

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Vivzie walked along the school hall, her ears perking up as she heard someone behind her. “Oh, hello!”
Flowstream
Akani squeaked as she realized the girl in front of her was greeting her. "Oh..! Hello! Who are you?"

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Akani squeaked as she realized the girl in front of her was greeting her. "Oh..! Hello! Who are you?"
“I’m Vivzie! What’s your name?”

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 03:47 PM
“I’m Vivzie! What’s your name?”
"I'm Akani," she answered respectfully, her ears flicking.

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 03:53 PM
"I'm Akani," she answered respectfully, her ears flicking.
She smiled at Akani, then asked, “Do you wanna be friends?”

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 03:54 PM
She smiled at Akani, then asked, “Do you wanna be friends?”
Akani didn't even want to think. "Okay, sure!"

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 03:55 PM
Akani didn't even want to think. "Okay, sure!"
“Yaaaaaayy!!”

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 03:57 PM
“Yaaaaaayy!!”
Akani squeaked with joy. Her first friend made in this school... Yes!

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 04:00 PM
Vivzie looked at the time on a clock nearby. “Oh dear! We’ll be late! Time to go to class!” Flowstream

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Vivzie looked at the time on a clock nearby. “Oh dear! We’ll be late! Time to go to class!” Flowstream
"Eep!" Akani squeaked as she scurried away, large, gray mouse ears flowing behind her.

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 04:06 PM
"Eep!" Akani squeaked as she scurried away, large, gray mouse ears flowing behind her.
Before she went into her class she said, “Nice seeing ya, friend!”, then walked into her class.

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 04:10 PM
Before she went into her class she said, “Nice seeing ya, friend!”, then walked into her class.
Akani's head turned, giving the peace sign before dashing into her own classroom.
• • •
While Akani was in class, she thought about her new friend, Vivzie, while writing down a bunch of foreign symbols in her notebook. I wonder what she's doing right now, she thought. Was she ALSO writing symbols unknown to her?

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 04:17 PM
Akani's head turned, giving the peace sign before dashing into her own classroom.
• • •
While Akani was in class, she thought about her new friend, Vivzie, while writing down a bunch of foreign symbols in her notebook. I wonder what she's doing right now, she thought. Was she ALSO writing symbols unknown to her?
Vivzie sat in the assigned desk she was assigned, thinking of her new friend rather than listening to her teacher. She was also drawing secretly, making sure her teacher didn’t know she was.

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 04:27 PM
Vivzie sat in the assigned desk she was assigned, thinking of her new friend rather than listening to her teacher. She was also drawing secretly, making sure he teacher didn’t know she was.
Where am I? Akani's head was pounding. She was in a small, pitch black room by herself. She was able to hear her own heartbeat, despite there being a loud noise all around her, bouncing off walls and striking her with... ringing sounds..? She sat up, realizing it was just a dream. Everyone was leaving their desks, wrapping up and picking up their things to leave with. She scrambled her papers together with her giant paws, shoving them in her bag for tomorrow. I wonder where Vivzie is now... She walked towards her locker. As she opened it, the green, metal door made a horrible squeaking sound, like the rest. She put her bag, notebooks, and everything else inside the tin space.

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Where am I? Akani's head was pounding. She was in a small, pitch black room by herself. She was able to hear her own heartbeat, despite there being a loud noise all around her, bouncing off walls and striking her with... ringing sounds..? She sat up, realizing it was just a dream. Everyone was leaving their desks, wrapping up and picking up their things to leave with. She scrambled her papers together with her giant paws, shoving them in her bag for tomorrow. I wonder where Vivzie is now... She walked towards her locker. As she opened it, the green, metal door made a horrible squeaking sound, like the rest. She put her bag, notebooks, and everything else inside the tin space.
Vivzie walked out of the classroom, her drawing complete. Then she saw the bad kids, the ones who bullied her. She walked quietly and quickly to her locker, making sure they didn’t see her.

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Vivzie walked out of the classroom, her drawing complete. Then she saw the bad kids, the ones who bullied her. She walked quietly and quickly to her locker, making sure they didn’t see her.
Akani looked in Vivzie's direction, confusion glittering in her eyes. Why was she so quiet..?

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 05:03 PM
Akani looked in Vivzie's direction, confusion glittering in her eyes. Why was she so quiet..?
(Can you be one of the bullies? There’s 3 of them, I can be 2 of them.)

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 05:05 PM
(Can you be one of the bullies? There’s 3 of them, I can be 2 of them.)
(Okie! What's the bullies name??)

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 05:07 PM
(Okie! What's the bullies name??)
(Her name is Kenna.)

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 05:16 PM
(Her name is Kenna.)
(Kenna)
Kenna looked around. Where did she go? "Do you know where Vivzie went?" She growled to the other two characters. It's not like she was the leader, but sometimes she would ask the other two like she WAS the leader.

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 05:19 PM
(Kenna)
Kenna looked around. Where did she go? "Do you know where Vivzie went?" She growled to the other two characters. It's not like she was the leader, but sometimes she would ask the other two like she WAS the leader.
(Bryson; 2nd bully)
”I think she went to her locker, maybe.”, said Bryson, pointing his thumb in the direction of the lockers.
(Mason; 3rd bully)
“She might have, Bryson, but she was too quiet.”

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 05:23 PM
(Bryson; 2nd bully)
”I think she went to her locker, maybe.”, said Bryson, pointing his thumb in the direction of the lockers.
(Mason; 3rd bully)
“She might have, Bryson, but she was too quiet.”
(Kenna)
Do you think she's afraid of us? Not that she never WAS." Kenna snickered, imagining Vivzie cowering in a corner while Bryson, Mason, and she herself cornered her.

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 05:26 PM
(Kenna)
Do you think she's afraid of us? Not that she never WAS." Kenna snickered, imagining Vivzie cowering in a corner while Bryson, Mason, and she herself cornered her.
Vivzie tried her best to keep her locker quiet, to stop it from the squeaky noises it made but she couldn’t and it made a very loud noise, and pushed herself against the lockers. No, no, no, no!, she thought. She couldn’t bare the fact her bullies could hear it, and covered her face, as if she was crying, which she wasn’t.

(Mason)
“She’s near her locker; she just opened it.”

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 05:42 PM
Vivzie tried her best to keep her locker quiet, to stop it from the squeaky noises it made but she couldn’t and it made a very loud noise, and pushed herself against the lockers. No, no, no, no!, she thought. She couldn’t bare the fact her bullies could hear it, and covered her face, as if she was crying, which she wasn’t.

(Mason)
“She’s near her locker; she just opened it.”
(Kenna)
"Let's go," Kenna said. She didn't want to show she was trying to be leader, so she stayed out of between the other two.
(Akani)
Akani finally caught sight of Vivzie, her hands on her face. What..? She realized a group of characters walking towards Vivzie, then squeaked in terror as she realized what they must be doing. Oh no..! She scurried over before the group could reach her friend. "Who are you?!" She squealed at them, questioning but angrily.

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 05:52 PM
(Kenna)
"Let's go," Kenna said. She didn't want to show she was trying to be leader, so she stayed out of between the other two.
(Akani)
Akani finally caught sight of Vivzie, her hands on her face. What..? She realized a group of characters walking towards Vivzie, then squeaked in terror as she realized what they must be doing. Oh no..! She scurried over before the group could reach her friend. "Who are you?!" She squealed at them, questioning but angrily.
Vivzie heard her new friend and squeaked, scared that she would get hurt. She said quietly to Akani, “N-no, Akani. I’ve g-got this...”

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Vivzie heard her new friend and squeaked, scared that she would get hurt. She said quietly to Akani, “N-no, Akani. I’ve g-got this...”
Akani turned to her friend with no expression. "Just watch," she whispered. She knew what to do, but it might get her in trouble.

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 06:03 PM
Akani turned to her friend with no expression. "Just watch," she whispered. She knew what to do, but it might get her in trouble.
Vivzie’s ears went back all the way. “I don’t want you to get hurt...please...just..don’t get involved with this, Akani...”

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 06:08 PM
Vivzie’s ears went back all the way. “I don’t want you to get hurt...please...just..don’t get involved with this, Akani...”
"I won't let some stupid jerks hurt my friend. If they hirt me, oh they WILL get a taste of their own medicine," Akani rumbled.

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 06:12 PM
"I won't let some stupid jerks hurt my friend. If they hurt me, oh they WILL get a taste of their own medicine," Akani rumbled.
“A-Akani...” her voice cracked as if she was gonna cry.

(Bryson)
“Get out of the way, mouse. We just wanna talk to her.” He made his voice sound very convincing.

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 06:15 PM
“A-Akani...” her voice cracked as if she was gonna cry.

(Bryson)
“Get out of the way, mouse. We just wanna talk to her.” He made his voice sound very convincing.
"Oh really? Well, I'm staying RIGHT next to her. I won't trust you. How do I know what you're gonna do to her?" Akani sounded angry, like a thunder storm.

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 06:27 PM
"Oh really? Well, I'm staying RIGHT next to her. I won't trust you. How do I know what you're gonna do to her?" Akani sounded angry, like a thunder storm.
Vivzie finally looked up from her head being in her hands at Akani, small tears coming down her face. She didn’t say anything else.

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Vivzie finally looked up from her head being in her hands at Akani, small tears coming down her face. She didn’t say anything else.
"And plus, why would you wanna talk to her? Very strange. She didn't seem happy to see you come over," she growled at the three.

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 06:34 PM
"And plus, why would you wanna talk to her? Very strange. She didn't seem happy to see you come over," she growled at the three.
(Mason)
“She-...just didn’t know it was us..we’re friends of hers..”

(Bryson)
“Y-yeah! We’re her friends..”

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 06:35 PM
“.............n-no...your not...” Flowstream

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 06:46 PM
“.............n-no...your not...” Flowstream
Akani smacked Bryson on his cheek, leaving a bright, red mark of her large paw. "I thought so!"

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Akani smacked Bryson on his cheek, leaving a bright, red mark of her large paw. "I thought so!"
(BOI GET R E K T!)
(Bryson)
He got smacked on his cheek, and he got even more angry. Bryson grabbed the edges of Akani’s shirt, and lifted her up onto the lockers, holding her there. “Don’t slap me again! Got it?!”

Vivzie wanted to help very much but if she did she would get another bruise on her eye, the reason why she had an eyepatch and hair over her left eye.

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 07:14 PM
(BOI GET R E K T!)
(Bryson)
He got smacked on his cheek, and he got even more angry. Bryson grabbed the edges of Akani’s shirt, and lifted her up onto the lockers, holding her there. “Don’t slap me again! Got it?!”

Vivzie wanted to help very much but if she did she would get another bruise on her eye, the reason why she had an eyepatch and hair over her left eye.
"Shut up, son of a bry!" She didn't know what she meant, but to her, it kinda made sense.

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 07:18 PM
"Shut up, son of a bry!" She didn't know what she meant, but to her, it kinda made sense.
(Bryson)
“Why don’t you, little mouse?” He gripped her shirt harder.

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 07:49 PM
(Bryson)
“Why don’t you, little mouse?” He gripped her shirt harder.
Akani smirked. "You're making a scene," she said calmly.

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 07:54 PM
Akani smirked. "You're making a scene," she said calmly.
Bryson flinched, realizing that he was so he put her down softly but quickly. “You don’t tell anyone about this, understand?” He walked away, signaling that the other should follow.
• • •
Vivzie was surprised. How did Akani do that? “H-how did you do that?..”

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 07:56 PM
Bryson flinched, realizing that he was so he put her down softly but quickly. “You don’t tell anyone about this, understand?” He walked away, signaling that the other should follow.
• • •
Vivzie was surprised. How did Akani do that? “H-how did you do that?..”
Akani smiled. "Oh, I do that to scare bullies. If they start hurting you, bystanders would usually gather, and better, tell the teacher."

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 08:03 PM
Akani smiled. "Oh, I do that to scare bullies. If they start hurting you, bystanders would usually gather, and better, tell the teacher."
“O-oh..Ok. It’s l-lunchtime, by the way, heh..” her face went red the slightest bit.

TeamFlowstream!
April 20th, 2020, 08:09 PM
“O-oh..Ok. It’s l-lunchtime, by the way, heh..” her face went red the slightest bit.
"Oh!" She opened her locker and grabbed a brown paper bag, full of... something.

ChurroRabbit
April 20th, 2020, 08:37 PM
"Oh!" She opened her locker and grabbed a brown paper bag, full of... something.
Vivzie grabbed her lunchbox with the design of something similar to either Gravity Falls or the movie Inside Out and went back over to Akani.

TeamFlowstream!
April 21st, 2020, 12:31 AM
Vivzie grabbed her lunchbox with the design of something similar to either Gravity Falls or the movie Inside Out and went back over to Akani.
"Nice lunch box! I'm pretty bland with my bags, haha!" A spark of happiness gleamed in her eye. A friend... I'm glad!

ChurroRabbit
April 21st, 2020, 12:37 AM
"Nice lunch box! I'm pretty bland with my bags, haha!" A spark of happiness gleamed in her eye. A friend... I'm glad!
Vivzie laughed, the red still on her face bit a tiny bit more vibrant. “Let’s go, Akani.”
(Boi can I ship them? Pls?)

TeamFlowstream!
April 21st, 2020, 12:43 AM
Vivzie laughed, the red still on her face bit a tiny bit more vibrant. “Let’s go, Akani.”
(Boi can I ship them? Pls?)
(Yes, you may ship them UwU)
Akani sat at whatever table Vivzie sat at, smiling. This feels great! She thought. She never sat someone in this school before!

ChurroRabbit
April 21st, 2020, 12:47 AM
(Yes, you may ship them UwU)
Akani sat at whatever table Vivzie sat at, smiling. This feels great! She thought. She never sat someone in this school before!
(Can it be in the rp pplsllsssssssssss? Can they like figure out one of them likes each other then they sooner or later date? PLSLSSSSSSS? I mean I know it’s my rp but Akani is your character.)
Vivzie ate her lunch, which was some jellybeans, two Star Crunches, a white chocolate bar and some chocolate chip cookies with milk. “Do you think I brought too much?” she giggled.

TeamFlowstream!
April 21st, 2020, 12:50 AM
(Can it be in the rp pplsllsssssssssss? Can they like figure out one of them likes each other then they sooner or later date? PLSLSSSSSSS? I mean I know it’s my rp but Akani is your character.)
Vivzie ate her lunch, which was some jellybeans, two Star Crunches, a white chocolate bar and some chocolate chip cookies with milk. “Do you think I brought too much?” she giggled.
"Nah, it's okay!" As Akani opened her lunch, she took out a large, pale seed and popped it into her mouth. She chewed quickly, then swallowed. Yum! She thought, hungry for more.
(The answer to your question: sure!)

ChurroRabbit
April 21st, 2020, 12:54 AM
"Nah, it's okay!" As Akani opened her lunch, she took out a large, pale seed and popped it into her mouth. She chewed quickly, then swallowed. Yum! She thought, hungry for more.
(The answer to your question: sure!)
(SQUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!)
“Ok! Heh..” She went back to eating, the jellybeans were first to be gone. Onto the star crunches. She didn’t eat them as quickly as she ate the jellybeans, of course, but she did enjoy them as she ate.

TeamFlowstream!
April 21st, 2020, 12:57 AM
(SQUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!)
“Ok! Heh..” She went back to eating, the jellybeans were first to be gone. Onto the star crunches. She didn’t eat them as quickly as she ate the jellybeans, of course, but she did enjoy them as she ate.
Akani didn't have anything else BUT the strange seeds. She ate more, which she enjoyed.

ChurroRabbit
April 21st, 2020, 11:52 AM
Akani didn't have anything else BUT the strange seeds. She ate more, which she enjoyed.
Vivzie looked over at her friend and gave her the other star crunch.

TeamFlowstream!
April 21st, 2020, 12:29 PM
Vivzie looked over at her friend and gave her the other star crunch.
"Thanks! Want a seed?" She grabbed for another strange seed in her bag and extended her paw, letting Vivzie take a look.

ChurroRabbit
April 21st, 2020, 12:56 PM
"Thanks! Want a seed?" She grabbed for another strange seed in her bag and extended her paw, letting Vivzie take a look.
“Sure!” She took the seed and ate it; she has always likes seeds. “Thanks!”

TeamFlowstream!
April 21st, 2020, 01:40 PM
“Sure!” She took the seed and ate it; she has always likes seeds. “Thanks!”
"You're welcome! they're really good, too," she squeaked.

ChurroRabbit
April 21st, 2020, 04:03 PM
"You're welcome! they're really good, too," she squeaked.
“They are good!”

TeamFlowstream!
April 21st, 2020, 04:20 PM
“They are good!”
"So is the Star Crunch!" Akani replied.

ChurroRabbit
April 21st, 2020, 06:35 PM
"So is the Star Crunch!" Akani replied.
“Oh yeah! Your welcome for that!”

TeamFlowstream!
April 21st, 2020, 09:05 PM
“Oh yeah! Your welcome for that!”
Akani smiled warmly, knowing how much of a friend she made.

ChurroRabbit
April 21st, 2020, 09:30 PM
Akani smiled warmly, knowing how much of a friend she made.
Vivzie looked Akani in the eyes, hers shimmering with friendlyness. She went back to eating.

TeamFlowstream!
April 21st, 2020, 10:36 PM
Vivzie looked Akani in the eyes, hers shimmering with friendlyness. She went back to eating.
After a little bit, the paper bag that contained the seeds was empty, just a bag full of air now.

ChurroRabbit
April 21st, 2020, 10:53 PM
After a little bit, the paper bag that contained the seeds was empty, just a bag full of air now.
(AKA LAY’S CHIPS! XDD)
Vivzie’s eye(s) glanced over at Akani from time to time, her face going a tiny bit red again, like it did last time. She finished her lunch and closed her lunchbox, as if ready to go, which she actually wasn’t. She wanted to spend more time with her best friend.

TeamFlowstream!
April 21st, 2020, 11:20 PM
(AKA LAY’S CHIPS! XDD)
Vivzie’s eye(s) glanced over at Akani from time to time, her face going a tiny bit red again, like it did last time. She finished her lunch and closed her lunchbox, as if ready to go, which she actually wasn’t. She wanted to spend more time with her best friend.
"So... when will we see each other after class?" Akani asked.

ChurroRabbit
April 21st, 2020, 11:23 PM
"So... when will we see each other after class?" Akani asked.
She was lost in thought. Then Vivzie heard Akani and jumped a bit, surprised. “O-oh..umm...heh...ehhhh...” Her face went red a bit more and her eye(s) widened a bit too. “Uhhh...what did’ja say?..I didn’t h-hear you...ehhhhhhhh....”

ChurroRabbit
May 15th, 2020, 01:58 AM
(Bump!) Flowstream

TeamFlowstream!
May 15th, 2020, 02:06 AM
"Oh, I'm just asking when we could see each other after class, " Akani answered friendly. Time

ChurroRabbit
May 15th, 2020, 02:17 AM
"Oh, I'm just asking when we could see each other after class, " Akani answered friendly. Time
“O-oh!”

(Sorry if this isn’t as long as you expected! I’m watching My Hero Acadamia. For the first Time!)

TeamFlowstream!
May 15th, 2020, 02:25 AM
(Ah, it's okie! ^^) Time