PDA

View Full Version : Pinepuff's finder

Fuzzy
April 11th, 2020, 07:37 PM
Hello y'all!
I'm looking for some relation for my new girl Pinepuff (https://fuzzyscat.weebly.com/pinepuff.html). All relationships I'd like to RP out, so if your applying let me know if they are gonna start off as strangers or have a past. Either way I'd love to hear plot ideas!

Looking for.
-Parents
-Siblings
-Friends
-Close friends
-Adopted/claimed kits
-Apprentice (Future current or past)

Y'all can just apply with a link if you have a bio but if you don't you can fill out this form.

Name:
Rank/Clan:
Personality:
Brief appearance:
Role applying for:
Extra stuff or questions:
Mention me: Fuzzy

Please don't quote this, thank you :heartbounce:

Sweetie
April 11th, 2020, 08:32 PM
Name: Owlwatcher (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X84zw6WAJzBJTEPiRi2V7GafotwlYPa17YIhClX8bKQ/edit)

Position: Sibling, Friend, or Close Friend (Which ever suits you)
Fuzzy

CheetahPelt
April 11th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Name: Quailears
Rank/Clan: Shadowclan Warrior
Personality: Quailears is gruff but kind old warrior. He is tough on bullies and is a stickler for the warrior code. Warriors respect him, but apprentices find him a grumpy bore.
Brief appearance:Blue and white munchkin tom with burnt orange eyes
Role applying for: Close friend / found family
Extra stuff or questions: I know it's not listed on your finder, but Quailears never found a mate, but he often took apprentices under his wing and semi/unnoficially adopted them.
Mention me: @Fuzzy (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5297)

teddy.
April 12th, 2020, 11:40 AM
Name: Sunchaser
Rank/Clan: Thunderclan
Personality: Hes a bit of a boomer-dad but more so on the whole side!! very parental, acts like an old man but just wants to protect his clan.
Brief appearance: Huge cream tom with golden pointed pelt.
Role applying for: Close friend?
Extra stuff or questions: I know you aren't looking for them but he could totally be a co-parent or platonic partner for them and all the kittens they may adopt?

Fuzzy
April 12th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Name: Owlwatcher (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X84zw6WAJzBJTEPiRi2V7GafotwlYPa17YIhClX8bKQ/edit)

Position: Sibling, Friend, or Close Friend (Which ever suits you)
Fuzzy
I love him, right now I'll accept him as a friend. He's still on a potential sibling list tho so I'll let you know if I decide that!

Name: Quailears
Rank/Clan: Shadowclan Warrior
Personality: Quailears is gruff but kind old warrior. He is tough on bullies and is a stickler for the warrior code. Warriors respect him, but apprentices find him a grumpy bore.
Brief appearance:Blue and white munchkin tom with burnt orange eyes
Role applying for: Close friend / found family
Extra stuff or questions: I know it's not listed on your finder, but Quailears never found a mate, but he often took apprentices under his wing and semi/unnoficially adopted them.
Mention me: @Fuzzy (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5297)
I don't think Pine would have close friends in another Clan but we could have them meet sometime.

Name: Sunchaser
Rank/Clan: Thunderclan
Personality: Hes a bit of a boomer-dad but more so on the whole side!! very parental, acts like an old man but just wants to protect his clan.
Brief appearance: Huge cream tom with golden pointed pelt.
Role applying for: Close friend?
Extra stuff or questions: I know you aren't looking for them but he could totally be a co-parent or platonic partner for them and all the kittens they may adopt?
Oh gosh yes. Platonic parents to all the kids in TC. Accepted as a close friend, want to have them start of knowing each other or just meeting?

teddy.
April 12th, 2020, 01:33 PM
I love him, right now I'll accept him as a friend. He's still on a potential sibling list tho so I'll let you know if I decide that!

I don't think Pine would have close friends in another Clan but we could have them meet sometime.

Oh gosh yes. Platonic parents to all the kids in TC. Accepted as a close friend, want to have them start of knowing each other or just meeting?

I think they should be childhood friends!!

Fuzzy
April 12th, 2020, 01:36 PM
I think they should be childhood friends!!
Ooo, sounds good! Let me know when you want to RP ^-^

CheetahPelt
April 12th, 2020, 01:40 PM

Haha, I'm sorry. In my head Pinepuff was in Shadowclan lol

Fuzzy
April 12th, 2020, 01:53 PM
Haha, I'm sorry. In my head Pinepuff was in Shadowclan lol
haha its fine ^-^

TamarinPaw
April 14th, 2020, 03:22 PM
BladeKit needs a mentor please! he will follow any order that is not bad by his mentor. Bladekit is in Thunderclan.
:colorwah:

Fuzzy
April 14th, 2020, 04:17 PM
BladeKit needs a mentor please! he will follow any order that is not bad by his mentor. Bladekit is in Thunderclan.
:colorwah:
Do you have any info on Bladekit?
Also you might want to run his name by Hxneysuckle, I don't know if she will allow that prefix in the Clan. Most cats wouldn't know what a blade is though if she already said it was fine and added him to the allegiances my bad ^-^

BEAR.
April 16th, 2020, 01:40 AM
might wanna find her a new nose while you're at it Fuzzy

Fuzzy
April 16th, 2020, 01:54 AM
Maybe Foxpudge would like to donate his? As an apology for eating hers BILL.

BEAR.
April 16th, 2020, 02:08 AM
sorry he's fresh out of that, but he could use a new shoulder! :) Fuzzy

Fuzzy
April 16th, 2020, 02:16 AM
Whelp, it seems she doesn't have any spares lying around. He's out of luck BILL.

BEAR.
April 16th, 2020, 02:19 AM
oh shucks, better sign him up as an enemy because he wants his shoulder back >;)

RAT KING
April 16th, 2020, 04:06 AM
I think Crocusblaze could end up being a good friend or possibly even love interest for her at some point or another due to them both being very warm and motherly and sweet and all that. It could stir up some drama between them given Pine is Thunder and Crocus is Shadow and that raid just went down. Ultimately I think it'd just end up as a mutual puppy crush due to the age gap but it might be fun to play around with. :)
Fuzzy

Fuzzy
April 23rd, 2020, 01:48 AM
I think Crocusblaze could end up being a good friend or possibly even love interest for her at some point or another due to them both being very warm and motherly and sweet and all that. It could stir up some drama between them given Pine is Thunder and Crocus is Shadow and that raid just went down. Ultimately I think it'd just end up as a mutual puppy crush due to the age gap but it might be fun to play around with. :)
Fuzzy

Sorry didn't get the notification or something.

I don't really now much about Crocusblaze tbh, just heard about her hear and there but I'd be down for them to meet. Yeah Pine will defiantly not like her at first tho, just because she's with ShadowClan and at the moment she doesn't really like them.
I'd really be down for this though