PDA

View Full Version : April Gathering

Pages : [1] 2

BEAR.
April 5th, 2020, 02:22 AM
Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]

Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ hxneysuckle, RedHead, Casper, Undertaker, shortstack, Moonraven, Shimm ]

BEAR.
April 5th, 2020, 02:23 AM
Once again, Lionstar was the first to arrive at the Seastones.

It wasn't a surprise, certainly-- it made sense. RiverClan was closest to the beach and he was glad about that.

There was something satisfying about being the only leader here, of climbing up the familiar boulders and taking his place among the Stars.

Gazing down at the massive crowd of his warriors, and knowing that soon-- he'd be seeing more. His neck and shoulder stung from his injuries with the coyotes, but his spirit was undaunted. RiverClan was, and would always be, the strongest Clan.

And tonight would just be another night of showing it.

[ RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED! ]

Space Cat
April 5th, 2020, 02:29 AM
riverripple sat at the edge of the seastones, alone. he looked around, but didn't see anyone he could talk to. instead he waited for someone to approach him

lio
April 5th, 2020, 03:19 AM
ThunderClan was the next to arrive, Duskstar's head held high and proud as she lead her Clan toward the Seastones. She didn't want to be late, so they had left early; she took note that ThunderClan was second to arrive, RiverClan being the first.
Last gathering, she had been the deputy. But now she was the leader. It would be her standing atop the boulders, looking down over the gathered cats.
She cast a quick glance over her Clan before dashing into the clearing, making her way over to the Seastones and leaping atop them. The Torbie gave a slight nod of greeting toward Lionstar-- he had helped her to become the leader, after all. None of the Clan needed to know that, though. Only those who had helped her to take power for the good of the Clan were to know of her secret. But now, she was doing her best to raise the strength up once more.
Duskstar's tail twitched as she relayed her thoughts in her mind, deciding what to announce. Her lips pulled into a frown and she desperately hoped she didn't forget anyone this time-- there always seemed to be someone she forgot while giving announcements. She perked her ears and took a deep breath, straightening her posture formally. Once she was comfortable, ensuring that her Clan was as well, Duskstar turned to Lionstar and gave a thin smile.

"Greetings, Lionstar. Has the coming of New-leaf been treating you well?"

[ THUNDERCLAN HAS ARRIVED! ]
[ BILL. ]

Madelaine
April 5th, 2020, 03:32 AM
| Greenleap; |

Willowrose padded after her clan, leading her apprentice to seastones. The molly got into the clearing before turning around to face Greenpaw. "Remember there is a truce to where we don't start fights with other cats from the other clans. Also when talking to other cats try not to tell them too much information.", she meowed in a whisper. She wasn't too worried about her breaking the truce and more so on the other thing.

~~~

(open; he's riverclan)
Fogpaw padded after his clanmates, sticking close to the other cats. He didn't want to get lost, so he wouldn't stray too far away. The deaf apprentice sat down closer to the back of the crowd, wanting to be as close to the exit as he could in case anything happened.

~~~

(open; she's Thunderclan)
Linnetwing padded after her clanmates to the gathering. The molly was curious of who would show up before who. It looked like Riverclan made it here first, but who would be next. Linnetwing padded off, wanting to go see cats from outside her clan.

~~~

(open; he's Thunderclan)
Bouncesnarl walked up to the gathering place alongside his clanmates. It had been a while since he had been to a gathering. It felt strange to be mixed with the other clans. He didn't mind it at all. He sat down and looked around the clearing, waiting for a cat to come over to talk to him.

wolfie
April 5th, 2020, 03:34 AM
Wormbite // Riverclan Warrior // Tall black tom with white speckles // Poor eyesight //
Wormbite limped into the clearing, an yawn escaping his lips. As long as he kept his paw off the ground, he should okay. Wormbite was stubborn and wanted to his first gathering as an warrior. The tom sat near the front of seastones. Luckily it wasn't so crowded.
Yet.
____

Silvershade // Riverclan Warrior // White cat with grey patches //
Oh boy. Silvershade was beaming. They bounced into the clearing, it was a shame they had came so early. At least Thunderclan was here.

[ Both are open! Silver is open to all cats, Worm may be a bit cold to any non river-clanners. ]

duckie
April 5th, 2020, 05:59 AM
Sootflare followed close behind Lionstar as they approached the Seastones and didn’t hesitate to take his place beneath him. Last gathering he had only been a warrior in the crowd but now? He was deputy, and he planned to wear the position with pride. StarClan, so much had happened since the last time they were here.So much had changed, for better and for worse. Here’s hoping the next few moons aren’t quite so turbulent.

The grey and white tom sat patiently but on the inside he was itching to move. To pace. Whatever was said here, tonight. That was going to set the stage. he shifted his tail over his paws as if to keep them still and dipped his head to the ThunderClanners as they arrived. Whatever happened, this was going to be a long night.

Dust
April 5th, 2020, 07:49 AM
[OPEN!]

Pebblepaw was one of the felines to shuffle in with RiverClan. He loved coming to the Gathering and wouldn't miss it for the world! Though, he was quite uncomfortable this time, his stomach queasy with anxiety and his wounds stinging from the battle with the coyotes. Not to mention that every time a breeze rolled around, his ear felt like it was on fire. Gah.. so itchy. Admittedly, he probably looked pretty bad ass with the scars across his muzzle though!

Usually, he would take his place nearest to the Seastones, watching on with admiration, but this time was different. Skirting away from the stones, Pebblepaw made his way to the back of the crowd, settling down on the beach to look out at the sea. He could always move back up when everyone arrived.

Greenleap
April 5th, 2020, 08:36 AM
Blissie Bliss
"I know..." She was amazed by the huge group of cats.

RedHead
April 5th, 2020, 09:26 AM
Flintspirit padded into the sandy clearing with the rest of Thunderclan, not sure how to feel about this gathering. He was a little nervous to see the other clan's reactions, but he'd told himself he wouldn't be shameful. He'd given up his rank for the good of the clan, there was nothing shameful about that. So he could hold his head high just like he always did. The black-furred tomcat watched as Duskstar made her way to the top of the Seastones, his eyes narrowing slightly as he saw her greeting towards Lionstar. He was still withholding that Riverclan scent in the back of his mind, conveniently in their territory the day Duskstar had made her announcement. But Flintspirit wasn't going to dwell on that for now.
Besides, as he made his way to the bottom of the Seastones, he noticed a new cat sitting there for Riverclan. Hmmm... So Lionstar's got a new deputy. He gave a smile of greeting to the other tom before turning and sitting beside him, a respectful distance away of course, before turning back to face him. "Hey, what's your name?" He asked, head tilting slightly.

[ shortstack ]

Cloudsky
April 5th, 2020, 09:57 AM
Fallenstorm quietly wandered around the Seastones, looking for a comfy place to sit. She decided that the back of the crowd was good, away from any drama that could happen. She took her place below the Seastones and moderately away from the crowd, grooming herself as she did so.

MEAT ANGELS
April 5th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Ravenmist jumped cheerfully into the clearing, looking around for any of her friends from other clans. "Hey, Brightwhisker!" She called to a lynx tom, flicking her tail in the direction of Thunderclan. "Let's see if we can find anybody over there, before Windclan arrives!" Spiderfrost

Fogwhisper stalked into the shadowy corner of the clearing her eyes narrowed. I have to stay back here, I don't want any cat who has seen me training to notice me... She glanced up at the shimmering stars, barely visible, from her angle, around the looming trees. Fogwhisper sighed, scratching her claws across the ground. Actually, I kind of wished somebody noticed me.

Cloudsky
April 5th, 2020, 10:14 AM
Ravenmist jumped cheerfully into the clearing, looking around for any of her friends from other clans. "Hey, Brightwhisker!" She called to a lynx tom, flicking her tail in the direction of Thunderclan. "Let's see if we can find anybody over there, before Windclan arrives!" Spiderfrost

Fogwhisper stalked into the shadowy corner of the clearing her eyes narrowed. I have to stay back here, I don't want any cat who has seen me training to notice me... She glanced up at the shimmering stars, barely visible, from her angle, around the looming trees. Fogwhisper sighed, scratching her claws across the ground. Actually, I kind of wished somebody noticed me.
Fallenstorm looked around, and noticed someone else trying to avoid the crowd. It was odd, but she felt lonely whenever she looked at her.
Well, I guess I should try and speak with her. Who knows, maybe I'll make a friend?
"Hey, I noticed that you've been in this shadowy corner. Are you a part of Shadowclan?" She meowed with a mrrow at her joke.

MEAT ANGELS
April 5th, 2020, 10:20 AM
Fallenstorm looked around, and noticed someone else trying to avoid the crowd. It was odd, but she felt lonely whenever she looked at her.
Well, I guess I should try and speak with her. Who knows, maybe I'll make a friend?
"Hey, I noticed that you've been in this shadowy corner. Are you a part of Shadowclan?" She meowed with a mrrow at her joke.

Fogwhisper glanced at her, sheathing her claws. "Are you kidding?" Fogwhisper mewed with a hint of laughter. "I'm obviously Thunderclan! We're the best!"

RedFlame2
April 5th, 2020, 10:21 AM
Silverfrost sat with her clan, watching as more cats arrived. It was always interesting to hear the goings on of the other clans.

dionysus
April 5th, 2020, 10:24 AM
[open]
Deweyes made her way confidently into the clearing, having been to enough gatherings both before and after her loss of sight to know Seastones as well as her own camp. She briefly wondered where her kids were, knowing they’d all be at the gathering, but figured they had their own friends and acquaintances to mingle with. Deweyes herself didn’t feel much like going out of her way to talk to other cats, not that she ever did, so she headed to the back. Either cats would approach her or they wouldn’t and the calm she-cat would be happy either way. The pale warrior found a peaceful spot right at the convergence of chatter from the gathering cats and murmuring from the sea; she sat down and gracefully wrapped her tail over her paws to listen to the movements of cats and nature together.

-

[also open lol]
Creekrunner sauntered into sea stones near the front of the Riverclan group. He was looking forward to the opportunity to flirt with some mollies from other clans since gatherings were the only times he could really get to know any she-cat, regardless of clan. Who knew, maybe he’d meet “the one” in another clan and have a spicy forbidden romance and have to join her clan. The blue-grey tom snorted at the thought; he didn’t intend on having any serious relationship for the foreseeable future so “the one” better stay far away from him. Nothing said he couldn’t have a little harmless fun with a willing she-cat, as long as he was sure to avoid the ones who would fall for him based on one conversation, and there certainly were those mollies. Creek’s target was the type of cat who flirted right back and then let it go, though kept the memory of joe it felt to be treated right by a real tom in the back of their minds. Creekrunner knew he was attractive, and knew how to treat every cat the way they wanted to be treated. He was a heartbreaker, through and through, but he didn’t like breaking hearts. The handsome tom stalked through the gathered cats with a sly grin, just waiting for another molly to woo for a night.

Cloudsky
April 5th, 2020, 10:25 AM
Fogwhisper glanced at her, sheathing her claws. "Are you kidding?" Fogwhisper mewed with a hint of laughter. "I'm obviously Thunderclan! We're the best!"
"Pfft, hey, I was kidding! I mean, Riverclan drove out a whole bunch of coyotes, but whatever you say!" She let out another mrrow of laughter, and smiled at the she-cat.
"My name's Fallenstorm of Riverclan, what about you?" She meowed inquisitively, still smirking from her joke and the other cat's reaction.

MEAT ANGELS
April 5th, 2020, 10:27 AM
"Pfft, hey, I was kidding! I mean, Riverclan drove out a whole bunch of coyotes, but whatever you say!" She let out another mrrow of laughter, and smiled at the she-cat.
"My name's Fallenstorm of Riverclan, what about you?" She meowed inquisitively, still smirking from her joke and the other cat's reaction.

Fogwhisper looked at her paws, the happiness she had held second ago evaporating. "F-Fogwhisper of T-Thunderclan."

Cloudsky
April 5th, 2020, 10:31 AM
Fogwhisper looked at her paws, the happiness she had held second ago evaporating. "F-Fogwhisper of T-Thunderclan."
Anddd my chest hurts again. Darn it, did I hurt her feelings? She paced around awkwardly before sitting down and replying.
"It's nice to meet you, Fogwhisper of Thunderclan, the valiant Lionheart!" She mentioned the new rank with a smile, hoping she would ask about it. She wanted to make her as comfortable as possible, even if she was from another clan.

MEAT ANGELS
April 5th, 2020, 10:33 AM
"W-what's that? I've never heard of it..." Cloudsky

Cloudsky
April 5th, 2020, 10:40 AM
"W-what's that? I've never heard of it..." Cloudsky
She smiled, and took a breath in so she could speak for a while.
"Well, a Lionheart is a new rank that Lionstar made up, for warriors and apprentices I believe that want to go the extra mile for their clan! They may be more likely to get the deputy position, but Lionhearts are a fairly new term in Riverclan. So, it's a compliment!" She meowed, and ended with a friendly smile towards Fogwhisper.
"What do you think? I think the idea is pretty cool, considering that more work can be done in the clan!"

MEAT ANGELS
April 5th, 2020, 10:41 AM
She smiled, and took a breath in so she could speak for a while.
"Well, a Lionheart is a new rank that Lionstar made up, for warriors and apprentices I believe that want to go the extra mile for their clan! They may be more likely to get the deputy position, but Lionhearts are a fairly new term in Riverclan. So, it's a compliment!" She meowed, and ended with a friendly smile towards Fogwhisper.
"What do you think? I think the idea is pretty cool, considering that more work can be done in the clan!"

Fogwhisper tilted her head, muttering. "Maybe I could tell Duskstar about this... she could approve... and we could do that for our own clan..."

Cloudsky
April 5th, 2020, 10:46 AM
Fogwhisper tilted her head, muttering. "Maybe I could tell Duskstar about this... she could approve... and we could do that for our own clan..."
"That's a pretty good idea! It seems like Duskstar and Lionstar get along, so maybe that would strengthen the bonds of our clan?" She realized that this was actually a really good idea, and smiled.
"Hey, maybe he'll mention it at the gathering." She mewed quietly, so that only Fogwhisper could hear.

MEAT ANGELS
April 5th, 2020, 10:50 AM
"That's a pretty good idea! It seems like Duskstar and Lionstar get along, so maybe that would strengthen the bonds of our clan?" She realized that this was actually a really good idea, and smiled.
"Hey, maybe he'll mention it at the gathering." She mewed quietly, so that only Fogwhisper could hear.

Fogwhisper winked at Fallenstorm, feeling significantly happier than she had been before. "Probably. Lionstar does seem like quite a nice leader, maybe this new role could bring the clans together, and give us all a little peace. I think it's amazing that Riverclan helped Windclan get their home back. Thunderclan couldn't, because we had the lot of them at our camp."

Mango
April 5th, 2020, 10:52 AM
(Open)
Bubbingbee/elder/she-cat/riverclan
Bubblingbee sat down, she knew most elders didn’t come, but she didn’t mind getting to bark at misbehaving apprentices of all the other puny and insignificant clans.

Cloudsky
April 5th, 2020, 10:57 AM
Fogwhisper winked at Fallenstorm, feeling significantly happier than she had been before. "Probably. Lionstar does seem like quite a nice leader, maybe this new role could bring the clans together, and give us all a little peace. I think it's amazing that Riverclan helped Windclan get their home back. Thunderclan couldn't, because we had the lot of them at our camp."
Fallenstorm felt the weight that was on her chest disintegrate into the air in the sky, and relaxed even more at the idea of peace.
"I think so too. Your clan did good, considering the fact your clan cared for another clan without yowling at them first. Peace would be nice. You know, I was at the fight, and it was really scary! I don't think bringing in your clan would've been a good idea, considering those coyotes injured a lot of cat. The only reason more didn't die was because of our fluffy coats." She lifted her tail, flinching as she did so.

MEAT ANGELS
April 5th, 2020, 10:58 AM
Fallenstorm felt the weight that was on her chest disintegrate into the air in the sky, and relaxed even more at the idea of peace.
"I think so too. Your clan did good, considering the fact your clan cared for another clan without yowling at them first. Peace would be nice. You know, I was at the fight, and it was really scary! I don't think bringing in your clan would've been a good idea, considering those coyotes injured a lot of cat. The only reason more didn't die was because of our fluffy coats." She lifted her tail, flinching as she did so.

Fogwhisper nudged Fallenstorm's shoulder. "You okay..?

(I SHIP IT!!!!)

Cloudsky
April 5th, 2020, 11:06 AM
Fogwhisper nudged Fallenstorm's shoulder. "You okay..?

(I SHIP IT!!!!)
"Y-yeah, I got my tail bit by a coyote. It still hurts a bit, but it's better than having a puncture wound on my neck." She meowed somewhat jokingly, smiling.
"So, what's been happening in your clan?"
(Yes. Yes.Yeesss!)

MEAT ANGELS
April 5th, 2020, 11:07 AM
(SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP)

"Nothing....." Fogwhisper shifted away from Fallenstorm, her face flushing. "Uh, sorry..." Cloudsky

Cloudsky
April 5th, 2020, 11:13 AM
(SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP)

"Nothing....." Fogwhisper shifted away from Fallenstorm, her face flushing. "Uh, sorry..." Cloudsky
"Really, it's alright!" The pain in her chest was back, but also something warm... And tingly? She looked at the cat, and her gaydar went off tenfold!
"Don't worry, I'm only kinda sorta gay! Wait..."
Welp, I didn't think this was how I was going to come out of the Rainbow Den...
(I ship it, you ship it, we both ship it! SSSSHHHHHIIIIIIPPPP!)

MEAT ANGELS
April 5th, 2020, 11:15 AM
Fogwhisper blushed, looking at her paws. "I-I kinda am t-too..."

Cloudsky

(ShIp gOaLs)

Cloudsky
April 5th, 2020, 11:20 AM
Fogwhisper blushed, looking at her paws. "I-I kinda am t-too..."

Cloudsky

(ShIp gOaLs)
AhHhHh, I'm so gay!! Oh my Starclan, ohh my Starclan! She was blushing furiously, and put her paws over her face, making her look a bit like a silvery-blue groundhog.
"Ok, so we can both say with confidence we are both awkward gays then? Good, we can talk more about our gayness later though, cause I think I might die of happiness at this point!" She meowed awkwardly, and gave Fogwhisper a awkward smile.
(YESSSS)

MEAT ANGELS
April 5th, 2020, 11:22 AM
AhHhHh, I'm so gay!! Oh my Starclan, ohh my Starclan! She was blushing furiously, and put her paws over her face, making her look a bit like a silvery-blue groundhog.
"Ok, so we can both say with confidence we are both awkward gays then? Good, we can talk more about our gayness later though, cause I think I might die of happiness at this point!" She meowed awkwardly, and gave Fogwhisper a awkward smile.
(YESSSS)

Fogwhisper turned her white-turned-pink face away. Her tail bushed, curling towards Fallenstorm's. "So..." She whispered, making sure no one was watching them. "Let's possibly... become... friends?"

Cloudsky
April 5th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Fogwhisper turned her white-turned-pink face away. Her tail bushed, curling towards Fallenstorm's. "So..." She whispered, making sure no one was watching them. "Let's possibly... become... friends?"
"Sounds good to me! Let's see where this goes!" She tried to be quiet, but it ended up sounding more like a mouse finding a huge piece of corn in the cornfield, giving it months of food. She inched her tail towards her's and realized right then and there that she has a huge crush on this female cat, and a Thunderclanner no less! She had a huge smile on her face, and she tried to keep up normal conversation.
"Soo, how's the prey running?"

MEAT ANGELS
April 5th, 2020, 11:32 AM
"Sounds good to me! Let's see where this goes!" She tried to be quiet, but it ended up sounding more like a mouse finding a huge piece of corn in the cornfield, giving it months of food. She inched her tail towards her's and realized right then and there that she has a huge crush on this female cat, and a Thunderclanner no less! She had a huge smile on her face, and she tried to keep up normal conversation.
"Soo, how's the prey running?"

Fogwhisper turned away. "Great, until I met you and it started running too fast."

Cloudsky
April 5th, 2020, 11:39 AM
Fogwhisper turned away. "Great, until I met you and it started running too fast."
"Ok, that's fair. Umm, wow, I am incredibly awkward." She thought aloud, still blushing.
"So, what do you think of the other clans? I mean, I know your opinion on Thunderclan, but nothing else, really." She meowed, really trying not to let her clanmates see her like this.

plum
April 5th, 2020, 11:40 AM
Plumpaw slides in with her Clanmates, hoping to avoid her mentor if he happened to have come. Ravenspirit might have been putting in effort when it came to her, but if that was the case then it was minimal. Less than minimal even! The silver-furred she cat just wanted to enjoy this special night, and that was it. Her blue eyes sweep the Seastones scene, and she notices that they were the second Clan to arrive. RiverClan was, of course, the first. Without waiting for any of her Clanmates to look like they had something to say to her, she explores the other Clan's ranks and looks for someone who might have been open to chatting.

At first, the she-cat considers one of the few sitting up close to where their leaders and deputies sat, but she wasn't in the mood to fraternize with the goody-two-shoes who did that. So she turns her attention elsewhere, and catches sight of somebody sitting alone further out, on the shore looking at the ocean. Now if that didn't scream 'I just need somebody to gush to about the beauties of life,' she didn't know what would. Closing the distance, Plumpaw approaches Pebblepaw. Up close, he looked... Worse for wear, to say the least. "Admiring the glittering waves, the full moon, and the way it shimmers off the sea and sand?" she questions, heavy sarcasm in her mew. "I'm Plumpaw."

Dust

MEAT ANGELS
April 5th, 2020, 11:40 AM
"Ok, that's fair. Umm, wow, I am incredibly awkward." She thought aloud, still blushing.
"So, what do you think of the other clans? I mean, I know your opinion on Thunderclan, but nothing else, really." She meowed, really trying not to let her clanmates see her like this.

Fogwhisper blushed. "Umm.." She stood up abruptly. "I have to go!" Fogwhisper dashed away, feeling incredibly awkward.

Cloudsky
April 5th, 2020, 11:46 AM
Fogwhisper blushed. "Umm.." She stood up abruptly. "I have to go!" Fogwhisper dashed away, feeling incredibly awkward.
Annnddd, I'm alone. She fell into a heap, tired from socializing in such a awkward situation. She looked at her chest, and felt the burning sensation.
Darned empathy. Why do you make me feel this way? She thought to herself grumpily.

DarkNight
April 5th, 2020, 12:16 PM
Open!!!!

Speckledrose had arrived with ThunderClan and was excited for another gathering! This was her second as a warrior and she couldn’t wait to talk to all the other cats from different Clans! She gazed around, so far ThunderClan and RiverClan were here. She spotted familiar pelts and unfamiliar pelts in the crowd and hoped someone would talk to her.

duckie
April 5th, 2020, 12:17 PM
Sootflare returned a nod of acknowledgment as Flintspirit approached, curious to see that it seemed he had swapped places with his deputy since the last gathering. The leader's actions regarding WindClan in the past still stuck in the back of his head - a drip of poison that left him conflicted. After three aid trips - minor and major - to the struggling clan, the grey and white tom was left with a small bias. Only a little bit. He seemed nice enough, as much as a feline could.

"Sootflare." he replied curtly. Glancing around, he only now began to realize how isolating sitting here was, while other cats mingled in the crowd. You could ignore the eyes on you but the numerous gazes still burned into your pelt. "Flint...?"

[ RedHead ]

Leucos
April 5th, 2020, 12:35 PM
LionWhisker hurried on over with the rest of thunderclan , he was a bit behind..which he didn't like. Then he took his place where the other medicine cats would be.Excitement running through his veins.
[ Open ]
. .....

Sootpaw walked in with his clan, Riverclan with his head held high with pride. This was going to be exciting !
[ Open ]

pidgeon
April 5th, 2020, 12:52 PM
[ hxneysuckle, RedHead, BILL., Undertaker, shortstack ]Icestar stalked along the soft ground, made soggy by all of the newleaf snowmelt. She didn't mind the cold, as it barely made its way through her thick pelt, but the milder air of the new season was preferred.

The dark leader noted that she was the third to arrive. Last, as well, most likely. She hadn't bothered to check if WindClan was coming, but she assumed Twilightstar would stay put in the barn, as her clan was currently split in two. She smirked to herself at the thought of that pathetic clan crumbling, as the fallen leader's warriors changed sides.

She pounced up onto the seastones and observed everything in the clearing, watching her warriors filter in among the crowd. She wondered how WindClan's dilemma was affecting the other clans. She simply nodded a silent greeting to the other two leaders, before returning her cold stare back into the crowd.

SHADOWCLAN HAS ARRIVED

Mango
April 5th, 2020, 12:59 PM
(OPEN)
Lichenpaw padded into the clearing and glanced around, this was their first gathering, and they were a bit nervous, but they pushed it to the back of their mind and looked for someone to talk to.

RAT KING
April 5th, 2020, 01:02 PM
SilentLamb
(hope you don't mind if i pop in : D )
(she/her for crocus)
Anybody who happened to look excited or friendly enough, Crocusblaze was quick to approach. The huge grey-and-white ShadowClan warrior, as intimidating as they might be to see on the battlefield, radiated nothing but friendly gentle but enthusiastic energy here and now. She hesitated slightly when she decided to approach Lionwhisker- she wasn't sure if she was allowed to go into the little medicine cat area- but eventually she got over her nerves and approached. "Hello there," she greeted warmly.

plum
April 5th, 2020, 01:06 PM
Nettlespark was one of the ShadowClan warriors to arrive, the thick-furred young warrior seemingly running on a bottomless well of energy even after giving a bit of aid to their guests. He didn't want to miss what was bound to be an interesting gathering. Following his Clanmates in, the tom notes that ThunderClan and RiverClan were already present. He scans the gathering cats idly, green eyes dull with boredom already. Nothing entertaining seemed to be going on.

[OPEN]

DarkNight
April 5th, 2020, 01:08 PM
{Open}

Honeypaw lazily gazed around the clearing. He had arrived with ShadowClan and was looking forward to his first gathering back in the Clans! He had been to one before he left, so he wasn't as happy as some of the other apprentices. But he still wanted to meet lots of new cats! So he put on a friendly face and trotted around the area to find an apprentice from another Clan to talk to.

teddy.
April 5th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Dogpaw shifted behind her clan, wondering for a few brief moments if Grizzlyburr would attend but she had yet to spot her large mentor. It would be a lie to say her dark green eyes weren't searching for the charcoal tabby cat she had called her father for the majority of her life, wondering if the traitor would show his orange snout in the gathering. The Seastoned might be a place for peace but her claws flexed at the idea of ripping at the disloyal tom. The young apprentice lurked to the side of the clearing, not approaching another cat but hoping one would approach her. A shadowclanner couldn't be seen mingling with peasants! But she longed to maybe have a few social connections throughout the clans... it didn't hurt to know a couple cats.

{Open!}

ameko
April 5th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Burnetsnap followed closely behind Icestar, pelt prickling with anticipation.

A frown settled onto his maw as his looked at the other Clans. He never was fond of anyone not hailing from ShadowClan—except, of course, Songthorn—but maybe it would be best to try talking to someone.

[ open ]

RAT KING
April 5th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Ratwhorl was not in a pleasant mood that night. Grumbling unkindly, he stalked to the side of the clearing to avoid social interactions for the most part. Of course though his plan hadn't been entirely thought through, as he ended up nearly tripping over a dark-pelted ShadowClan she-cat. Ugh, disgusting. He always thought that ShadowClanners smelled especially rank and he wrinkled his muzzle with disgust. "Watch out, damn furball."
S-oft

teddy.
April 5th, 2020, 01:32 PM
She fell to the floor with a squeak. She was a large cat, being maine coon, but she was still quite young and weak from lack of training but the feisty apprentice jumped back on her paws, baring her teeth as silent warning. "You've got eyes, use em!" What a trashy looking Tom? She wondered if all thunderclan cats were as lacking in pride as him.

Salt

RAT KING
April 5th, 2020, 01:38 PM
"And you've clearly got a mouth on you, so could've used it to warn me! Have some respect for warriors, kitten." Ratwhorl bristled. He wasn't a large cat either, at least not in overall size, though he was kind of fat for a Clan cat. "Who are you supposed to be anyway, just in case I need to report you."

S-oft

Leucos
April 5th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Salt
( Not at all :) )

Spotting the shadowclan molly, Lionwhisker gave a smile "hello darling . How are you this fine evening ?" he asked . Even though he had a great position he did kinda miss the freedom of being a warrior. ..but that didn't stop him from his normal mannerisms. " first gathering ??"

Arie
April 5th, 2020, 01:43 PM
-- OPEN --

Ravenvine padded into the sand, feeling the rough stones beneath his paws. The blind warrior held his head high and flicked his tail slowly. He enjoyed gatherings, most times, but this would be weird without Windclan's appearance, because he doubted they would show up after Icestar's annoucement. So he walked down, ears flicking back and forth constantly aware of where any other cats would be and he nodded to where he estimated the heads of the other cats would be. So he steadily walked over and sat down, a spot that would usually be admired by its view but he sat down nonetheless staring out over the empty spaces that was all that he could see. So he sat there and listened to the other cats chattering. But he stood up, maybe meeting with a few other cats wouldn't be so bad. So the tom padded further into the crowd of other cats.

teddy.
April 5th, 2020, 01:45 PM
Dogpaw pelt her torti-black hackles begin to rise. Her ears flattened quickly, pressing against her head. "That's no way to talk to someone at a gathering! If you're so rude then why come?' Her whiskers quivered at the awful smell of trash. "I'm not giving you anything."

Salt

RAT KING
April 5th, 2020, 01:51 PM
"Oh I'm just fine tonight. Nice to find a gentleman around here," Crocusblaze laughed softly. Her intention wasn't to flirt and her tone reflected such, as she sounded friendly and nothing more. Toms weren't her thing for the most part, anyway. "The first time in a long while, though not my first time. I'd be real old for a first timer anyways. I'm Crocusblaze, it's nice to meet you."

SilentLamb

Ratwhorl grumbled unhappily at the ShadowClanner, tempted to swat at her with claws sheathed and make his way back to camp and go to bed. Narrowing his amber eyes, he snorted slightly. "And what exactly has you in such a foul mood? Other than meeting a charmer like myself of course," he half-grumbled half-growled sarcastically.

S-oft

dino.
April 5th, 2020, 01:51 PM
[ OPEN ]

Goosepaw lingered at the edge of the Gathering area, eyeing the giant crowd nervously. He understood it was an important night, but why did SO MANY cats have to be there? As soon as RiverClan had arrived, he'd darted for the furthest corner and hunkered down. Maybe he could wave one of his friends over - he only hoped ShadowClan didn't try to talk to him.

Mango
April 5th, 2020, 01:55 PM
[ OPEN ]

Goosepaw lingered at the edge of the Gathering area, eyeing the giant crowd nervously. He understood it was an important night, but why did SO MANY cats have to be there? As soon as RiverClan had arrived, he'd darted for the furthest corner and hunkered down. Maybe he could wave one of his friends over - he only hoped ShadowClan didn't try to talk to him.

The cranky Riverclan elder, Bubblingbee was hanging out in the corner and saw the nervous apprentice,” Why ya scared? Riverclan doesn’t bite, can’t say the same for the other clans though..” she wasn’t saying it very nicely, more a bit scornful,” Windclan will be safe, since they lost their home...if they are brave enough to show their cowardly faces.”

dino.
April 5th, 2020, 02:03 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

Goosepaw glanced over at the elder and gave her a patient but nervous smile. "I'm not scared, really," he said. "Just... there's so many cats. I've never seen a crowd this large." He swept his gaze across the gathered cats, deciding to ignore the scorn in the elder's voice. "It's my first Gathering. Not really used to it, y'know?"

Mango
April 5th, 2020, 02:07 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

Goosepaw glanced over at the elder and gave her a patient but nervous smile. "I'm not scared, really," he said. "Just... there's so many cats. I've never seen a crowd this large." He swept his gaze across the gathered cats, deciding to ignore the scorn in the elder's voice. "It's my first Gathering. Not really used to it, y'know?"

Bubblingbee blinked I remember being excited for my first gathering, what a wimp she paused,” Well there is a truce, so they won’t attack you.” She replied with a hint of scorn in her voice.

teddy.
April 5th, 2020, 02:09 PM
Her snout scrunched up as she returned the growl. Her long tail curled around around herself defensively as her green eyes glanced through the crowd of felines, heart pounding. "Why do you care!" She couldn't stop the hiss on the tip of her long tongue.

Salt

dino.
April 5th, 2020, 02:16 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

He sighed through his nose, gazing out over the crowd with wary green eyes. "Oh." A truce? He supposed that made sense. It should have been obvious, really. "Ha. I guess I need to pay more attention."

Mango
April 5th, 2020, 02:17 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

He sighed through his nose, gazing out over the crowd with wary green eyes. "Oh." A truce? He supposed that made sense. It should have been obvious, really. "Ha. I guess I need to pay more attention."

Bubblingbee gave a overly big smile,” I guess you do.” She chirped in a creepily happy tone.

Leucos
April 5th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Salt wren Moon Lily CheetahPelt Kitty Mama

He smiled " and that's always nice to hear. " he meowed with a puff of his chin. " but I call everyone darling or dear or lad las...etcetera. Just so you don't take it the wrong way of course ..." he just felt the need to put that in there. He gave a hum at that " you would be " he chuckled . " crocusblaze huh?....interesting name. Mines Lionwhisker . It's nice to meet you as well " he nodded . " has your clan been well??" then he spotted coyotesnarl. "hey lad! Nice to see you!" he greeted .

dionysus
April 5th, 2020, 02:24 PM
[ OPEN ]

Deweyes had heard the arrival of another cat, younger by the sound of the pawsteps- or at least smaller than the average cat. She recognized the scent once it hit her, though; it belonged to Goosepaw, an apprentice she new but hadn’t spoken to often. She could scent a tinge of unease and assumed that was why the young cat was lingering on the outskirts rather than mingling in the middle of the gathering. Deciding to try to ease the apprentice, Deweyes called warmly to him, “Goosepaw, come here!”

RAT KING
April 5th, 2020, 02:25 PM
"I don't. But if somebody doesn't ask you're gonna stay over here and seethe all night like a child brewing a tantrum," he said, his more regular flat tone of voice returned to his mew. Ratwhorl eyed the cat coolly and while his bad mood wasn't gone, it had been suppressed some ultimately by indifference. "So might as well spit it out already. And if it's stupid I'll let you know."
S-oft

dino.
April 5th, 2020, 02:33 PM
[ Zesty Mango Beau ]

Goosepaw sent her an odd look from the corner of his eye. "Right..." he murmured. "Well, uh, thanks, I guess? Still not feeling great about it, but... yeah." He coughed awkwardly, unsure of how to carry on the conversation.
Thankfully, another warrior had just called him over and he jumped up. "Deweyes is calling me," he meowed. "Gotta go, have a nice night." He hurried over to the other warrior, returning her smile. "Yeah, what's up."

RAT KING
April 5th, 2020, 02:34 PM
"Oh don't worry about it! I'm not looking to break any Codes tonight, Medicine or Warrior," she reassured the tom. "Hah, you're not looking much like a pretty she-cat anyhow. But if that changes you're welcome to let me know," Crocusblaze joked, chuckling slightly at her own words. She meant no harm by it.

Her tufted ears perked up and he looked in the direction of the cat he was calling to. She recognized him as another medicine cat, one whom she had not met. "Oh! Are your uh, colleagues coming over now? I can leave if you're about to get busy. I know some ShadowClan cat probably doesn't take major priority." She wasn't talking down of herself, she really didn't want to get in his way.
SilentLamb

nocturnal
April 5th, 2020, 02:39 PM
[Open]

A black-furred cat walked quietly as he approached the growing group of cats. Scanning the Seastones, the warrior let a small smile slide onto his face. Fallenheart was always excited to meet other cats and see what the leaders had to say. He looked around for a second, wondering who he should speak to first.

teddy.
April 5th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Her claws flexed into the sand below her paws anxiously. Blasted gravel-like crap! Getting in her fur, her paw pads... Why does sand get everywhere like this? "Someone I used to consider family recently ditched me and my sister..." She meowed, the tip of her tail twitching anxiously.

Salt

teddy.
April 5th, 2020, 02:43 PM
[Open]

A black-furred cat walked quietly as he approached the growing group of cats. Scanning the Seastones, the warrior let a small smile slide onto his face. Fallenheart was always excited to meet other cats and see what the leaders had to say. He looked around for a second, wondering who he should speak to first.

Blossombreeze was fresh out of retirement and ready to mingle at her first gathering in moons. Her the bright Calico cat was like a kit on their first tour of the forest. Her green eyes were lit with brightness, eagerness to socialise. "Hello there!" She meowed to the cat in question, approaching fallenheart with the brightest smile.

RAT KING
April 5th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Ratwhorl's pelt flattened slightly at her words, and his expression changed even if it was just for a second. His jaw gaped but he quickly closed it. "Ah- ahem, I...I think I understand," the tom seemed flustered. "My brother, Possumtoes. He left ThunderClan without telling me recently, " he explained to Dogpaw. "I guess it's not stupid then."
S-oft

dionysus
April 5th, 2020, 02:53 PM
[ Zesty Mango Beau ]

Goosepaw sent her an odd look from the corner of his eye. "Right..." he murmured. "Well, uh, thanks, I guess? Still not feeling great about it, but... yeah." He coughed awkwardly, unsure of how to carry on the conversation.
Thankfully, another warrior had just called him over and he jumped up. "Deweyes is calling me," he meowed. "Gotta go, have a nice night." He hurried over to the other warrior, returning her smile. "Yeah, what's up."

Deweyes didn’t bother turning her eyes to Goosepaw as she couldn’t see him anyway. She remained facing the sea, enjoying the fuzzy movement she could see that represented the sea to her. Deweyes, wasn’t worried about coming off as rude despite not knowing the apprentice well- the right to speak authoritatively to younger cats came with age and the title of senior warrior. “Goosepaw,” she began in a friendly, motherly tone, “what are you doing all the way over here? You should be mingling!” The pale warrior’s tone was calm and warm, an attempt to put the younger cat at ease rather than berate him for staying to the side. She didn’t intend to force him to talk to others if he preferred not to, but Deweyes was concerned that he would later regret not taking the chance to make new friends.

dino.
April 5th, 2020, 03:00 PM
[ Beau ]

He settled down next to her and curled his tail over his paws. Like Deweyes, he kept his gaze fixed on the water, watching the gentle waves lap at the beach. "I'm not a fan of crowds," he admitted. Already he liked her better than Bubblingbee. Of course he respected the elder, but she had made him feel a little awkward. Deweyes' voice was already much more comforting. "I'd rather stay on the sidelines and watch than get involved with all of it."

nocturnal
April 5th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Blossombreeze was fresh out of retirement and ready to mingle at her first gathering in moons. Her the bright Calico cat was like a kit on their first tour of the forest. Her green eyes were lit with brightness, eagerness to socialise. "Hello there!" She meowed to the cat in question, approaching fallenheart with the brightest smile.
Fallenheart turned to see a bright calico cat. "Hello," he replied back. He was glad that he'd been approached instead of the other way around. The warrior had never been very good at introductions. "My name is Fallenheart. Who are you?" the black cat asked curiously.

Socks
April 5th, 2020, 03:20 PM
[OPEN]

Milktooth padded cautiously through the group of cats. She loved gatherings, so many cats, so many stories, and a chance to make new friends she'd otherwise not see. She didn't have many stories of her own, she had a few hunting tales and anecdotes about some silly things kits were doing, but she didn't have anything particularly interesting to tell. She glanced around, every scent and pelt colour of cat surrounded her but she was trying to pinpoint some cat to talk to.

DarkNight
April 5th, 2020, 03:27 PM
Speckledrose happily trotted over to a seemingly friendly ShadowClan warrior. She smelled a little strange but seemed all right. "Hi! My name is Speckledrose! What's your name?"
Socks

BEAR.
April 5th, 2020, 03:35 PM
Lionstar wasn't stupid. He knew recognizing Duskstar as leader would be suspicious as all hell, and besides.. it was funner this way.

"Oh, hello." He looked at Duskstar curiously. "New-leaf has been doing quite well for us, actually! How has it been treating you guys? I know some of the trees around our border are beginning to sprout up with the warmer weather."

And then, a little more questionably. "I'm not sure I know your name..? You're Flintstar's deputy, correct? Are you speaking for him today?" He glanced at the dark tom below them. "Might not be a half-bad idea, making the deputy handle a Gathering announcement. Could be good practice if they get that far."

He saw Icestar arrive and climb up, but didn't really care as he returned the nod. He expected her to be on a high horse today and couldn't wait to ruin that.

[ hxneysuckle, Casper, shortstack, RedHead, Undertaker -- windclan will be running late but i figured we could hold off on the actual announcements until moon can come in! ]

Socks
April 5th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Milktooth greeted the other with a soft smile. "It's nice to meet you, Speckledrose. I'm Milktooth." She tried to speak at a slightly higher pitch, her voice a usual quiet tone. She glanced up at the sky above, the full moon lighting the night. "It's been a while since I went to a gathering."
DarkNight

Leucos
April 5th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Salt
"oh then good! " he smiled then glanced at the others . .or hoped to find them "we might be....it depends on them really. But just in case I will like to be ready when they do. It was nice meeting you. " he meowed .

kittygirl
April 5th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Ashcloud sat down away from all the cats, he let out a small sigh and stared up at the stars. He looked around for speckledrose to see if maybe she'd like to sit with him, but he couldn't see her with all the cats.

DarkNight

RAT KING
April 5th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Crocusblaze stood up as if she were to pad away, but stopped suddenly to turn back. "Hate to ask, but I do have a quick question if you don't mind," she told him. She didn't look around like she was being guilty and she spoke smoothly so obviously it wasn't something scandalous. "I have a friend who...isn't very high up on the intelligence scale, if you catch my drift. And they're stubborn. Is there anything I can do about bee stings? Apparently asking for help is against their delicate sensibilities."
SilentLamb
S-oft

dionysus
April 5th, 2020, 03:55 PM
Slushie
Deweyes nodded, watching the shadows of her surroundings dance before her eyes. “I don’t much like them either,” she murmured wistfully, almost to herself, “I used to.” The older warrior sat quietly for a time, remembering when she used to bound into seastones and weave through the throng of cats with glee at the prospect of meeting new acquaintances. It had been a long time. She slowly returned from her thoughts and bumped the young tom with her shoulder. “Well, you can stay with me as long as you like. We can be loners together.”

teddy.
April 5th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Ratwhorl's pelt flattened slightly at her words, and his expression changed even if it was just for a second. His jaw gaped but he quickly closed it. "Ah- ahem, I...I think I understand," the tom seemed flustered. "My brother, Possumtoes. He left ThunderClan without telling me recently, " he explained to Dogpaw. "I guess it's not stupid then."
S-oft

her ears lifted from her head as she turned, a brief flicker of sadness in her eyes but only briefly. it was rare for the she-cat to show emotions, emotions left her unguarded and vulnerable, and she didn't need a thunderclan cat to see that. "Sorry to hear that. Where did he leave to?" she murmured, her gaze falling to her paws.

Leucos
April 5th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Salt

Ears twitching at the question, he did his darn best to remember what thunderhowl went over... But he swore he didn't hear anything about bee stings! "try some dandelion ? It numbs wounds if you chew it in a pulpy mush. I'm sure it'll do the same for a bee sting . Ha! Poor lad" he answered and a bit amused at how she chose to speak about her friend.

teddy.
April 5th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Fallenheart turned to see a bright calico cat. "Hello," he replied back. He was glad that he'd been approached instead of the other way around. The warrior had never been very good at introductions. "My name is Fallenheart. Who are you?" the black cat asked curiously.

Blossombreeze plopped her large flank down besides Fallenheart. "Oh what an interesting name! I find that each name has a story behind them, does yours?" She purred her words our warmly. "I'm blossombreeze, by the way! It's an utter pleasure to meet you, Pumpkin."

RAT KING
April 5th, 2020, 04:07 PM
"Just left. Went to go live in the twoleg city, I think. Liked eating out of their silver bins," Ratwhorl told the she-cat. He himself was known to wander outside of ThunderClan territory but up until this point he had never planned on leaving permanently. Any smell of trash Dogpaw happened to smell on him was just lingering from his littermate. "What happened with your uh- former family member?"
S-oft

nocturnal
April 5th, 2020, 04:13 PM
Blossombreeze plopped her large flank down besides Fallenheart. "Oh what an interesting name! I find that each name has a story behind them, does yours?" She purred her words our warmly. "I'm blossombreeze, by the way! It's an utter pleasure to meet you, Pumpkin."
"It's a pleasure to meet you, too," Fallenheart replied. "As for my name, I'm not really sure. 'Heart' is for my kindness and my mother named me 'Fallen' as a kit. Why? Nobody knows." The warrior shook his head fondly. "What's the story behind your name?" he asked the Blossombreeze.

teddy.
April 5th, 2020, 04:19 PM
"You're lucky hes left! If a smelly cat like that was in shadowclan I'd use his pelt for a nest," She said with a small chuckle of amusement at her insult. Her paws grew restless, the mention of her own family making her eyes dart around anxiously. "Ditched me and my siblings for Riverclan... he was too soft, they can him for all I give a toss about." Dogpaw muttered, the amusement gone.

Salt

DarkNight
April 5th, 2020, 04:19 PM
Milktooth greeted the other with a soft smile. "It's nice to meet you, Speckledrose. I'm Milktooth." She tried to speak at a slightly higher pitch, her voice a usual quiet tone. She glanced up at the sky above, the full moon lighting the night. "It's been a while since I went to a gathering."
DarkNight

"Nice to meet you Milktooth! This is only my second gathering, so I'm super excited! I can't wait to see what will happen, especially with all that WindClan stuff going on."

dino.
April 5th, 2020, 04:27 PM
[ Beau ]

Goosepaw nodded. He enjoyed the silence that sat between them for several moments. It was peaceful and serene, interrupted only by the quiet susurrus of the surf along the shore. He closed his eyes, taking it all in, and truthfully began to nod off.
When Deweyes bumped his shoulder his eyes flew open and he jerked, startled. At her words, he turned to her and smiled. Even if she couldn't see it, he hoped she knew. "I'd like that."

nocturnal
April 5th, 2020, 04:27 PM
As soon as they made it to the Seastones, he scanned the clearing in foolish hope. The white-furred apprentice huffed quietly to himself as he walked to the edge of the crowd. Of course Lionpaw wasn't there. Why would he be there? He probably wasn't even an apprentice yet. Frostpaw had missed the last Gathering for personal reasons. He hadn't been in the mood for it so he didn't go. Besides, clan cats gossiped so much that the apprentice didn't need to worry about missing important information.

Last time he'd been to a Gathering, he'd been a new apprentice. This time, he'd just joined a different clan. Frostpaw mentally made a noise of amusement. The white cat just couldn't take a break, could he. It felt like moons had passed since then.

The apprentice had left the side on his mentor in hopes of being ignored by other cats. Secretly, he hoped that some would be brave enough to approach him, but being ignored would work all the same to him.

Estelle

teddy.
April 5th, 2020, 04:30 PM
"It's a pleasure to meet you, too," Fallenheart replied. "As for my name, I'm not really sure. 'Heart' is for my kindness and my mother named me 'Fallen' as a kit. Why? Nobody knows." The warrior shook his head fondly. "What's the story behind your name?" he asked the Blossombreeze.

Blossombreeze tilted her Calico head to the side, watching Fallenheart with a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry to hear that, Dear. I'm glad you've got a good heart," She purred tot he stranger, the comforting noise rolling from her throat like thunder as she gently touched her snout to the cats shoulder. "Well Blossom for my bright ginger patches and breeze for my easy going attitude. Nothing exciting, I'm afraid!"

MEAT ANGELS
April 5th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Burnetsnap followed closely behind Icestar, pelt prickling with anticipation.

A frown settled onto his maw as his looked at the other Clans. He never was fond of anyone not hailing from ShadowClan—except, of course, Songthorn—but maybe it would be best to try talking to someone.

[ open ]

Cloverwish stormed grumpily besides the gray tom, snapping her jaws shut against the strong fish-scent coming from the Riverclan cats. She glanced at Burnetsnap. He seemed as uncomfortable as she did. "Not too familiar with the other clans, eh?"

nocturnal
April 5th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Blossombreeze tilted her Calico head to the side, watching Fallenheart with a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry to hear that, Dear. I'm glad you've got a good heart," She purred tot he stranger, the comforting noise rolling from her throat like thunder as she gently touched her snout to the cats shoulder. "Well Blossom for my bright ginger patches and breeze for my easy going attitude. Nothing exciting, I'm afraid!"
Fallenheart hummed as he nodded. "Blossombreeze. It rolls off the tongue well. A nice name," he commented. "I wonder, what clan are you from?"

teddy.
April 5th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Fallenheart hummed as he nodded. "Blossombreeze. It rolls off the tongue well. A nice name," he commented. "I wonder, what clan are you from?"

"Thunderclan!" Blossombreeze boomed out eagerly, the smile upon her snout was wide and glowing with pride. She puffed the white fur of her long haired chest out, oozing a happiness, like reciting a fond memory. "I was retired but came out of it to give Windclan a place to sleep, actually."

Socks
April 5th, 2020, 04:39 PM
"Nice to meet you Milktooth! This is only my second gathering, so I'm super excited! I can't wait to see what will happen, especially with all that WindClan stuff going on."

"This is sure to be an interesting one." Milktooth glanced up at where the leaders sat. "Has your clan been doing well? I'm sure glad the weather is warming up, prey is easier to find."

Estelle
April 5th, 2020, 04:40 PM
Nightpaw nervously made her way to the rest of the gathered cats, her gaze scanning the clearing in the hope of finding her mentor or her mother but unfortunately she couldn't find either of them. The young apprentice took a deep breath as more and more cats filled her vision. She padded quickly to the edge of the large crowd, hoping for it to be a bit calmer there.
The smell of all the different scents combining together was strange- very strange- but she'd get used to it soon enough, this was only her first gathering after all!

first gathering...first gathering... quite exciting actually! If only she wouldn't be so nervous because of all the cats, the scent of riverclan not helping, but she'd have to bury to thoughts of fear, nothing would happen, right? That's what that one warrior had told her: everyone is at peace during gatherings.
With her busy thoughts, Nightpaw hadn't been paying attention to where she was going and soon the white molly bumped into another cat. Her ears flattened in surprise and fear of the possible reaction of that cat as she lifted her mismatched eyes to look at who it was "i-i'm so so-sorry! I was-wasn't lo-looking whe-re I was go-going.." she stumbled out with a hurry.
bmkmb

dionysus
April 5th, 2020, 04:40 PM
Deweyes let out a small chuckle as she felt Goosepaw jerk. She hadn’t meant to startle him, but he luckily didn’t seem too perturbed. The warrior gave her own smile at the apprentice’s answer, hearing his own smile in his voice. They both were enjoying the silence, though, so she merely nodded and returned to quiet reflection beside the young we cat, happy for the company even if they weren’t talking
[ Slushie ]

DarkNight
April 5th, 2020, 04:41 PM
"This is sure to be an interesting one." Milktooth glanced up at where the leaders sat. "Has your clan been doing well? I'm sure glad the weather is warming up, prey is easier to find."

"Very well! We are doing some cleaning and expanding around camp and prey is running well. How are things in your Clan?"

RAT KING
April 5th, 2020, 04:43 PM
Crocusblaze bowed her head politely in thanks but was a tad remorseful that she had obviously flustered the tom some with the question, and that their conversation would end so soon. She would've liked to get to know him more at some point but it was alright. "Oh it was more than one sting that was for sure, but I'd say that was their own fault for not getting off their butt and running. Thanks for the help though, it means a lot. It was nice to meet you Lionwhisker! Maybe we can chat if we see one another next time, and I can tell you how it went," she said pleasantly and looked as if she was about to move away.

SilentLamb
(We can wrap it up here if ya'd like c: )
-
Ratwhorl listened to the young cat's story with a chilly expression. He wasn't too empathetic towards the cat as he had perhaps thought he would be- and probably should be- but he listened nonetheless. He snorted at her joke about his brother, knowing it was all in good humor and that the tomcat wouldn't have been offended if she had said it right to his face. "But you miss him? That's normal. Whoever this is was obviously important to you and I don't think you should minimize how much he meant to you, or whatever. Just have to remember that yeah it was selfish, and that's sucky of him, but also not your problem. Forget that guy, live your best and show it off. You can grow from this."
S-oft

nocturnal
April 5th, 2020, 04:45 PM
"Thunderclan!" Blossombreeze boomed out eagerly, the smile upon her snout was wide and glowing with pride. She puffed the white fur of her long haired chest out, oozing a happiness, like reciting a fond memory. "I was retired but came out of it to give Windclan a place to sleep, actually."
Fallenheart looked at the other cat in surprise. "Oh? I'm ShadowClan," he said, a bit more reserved than the other. There was no denying that he loved his clan, although he tended to be quieter about it. He listened to what Blossombreeze had to say before realizing, "WindClan is staying with ThunderClan?" It made sense, sort of. There weren't enough cats to be called a clan staying in the Waterbarn.

Wings
April 5th, 2020, 04:50 PM
(Open)
The partly wounded tabby tom padded into seastones following his clan. He limped awkwardly putting some weight on his back leg. It still hurt but, not as bad as it had a couple of days ago. He smelled the salty sea which, made him relax. He enjoyed the sea, swimming in it was not pleasant, but in leaf-bare, walking on the ice that covered some tide pools was fun. He padded over to his usual spot and dug out a place to lay down. Once settled, he wondered if WindClan was going to come at all. He didn't know where their clan had gone following the events of the coyotes. Other than that, his mind wandered to Willowpaw. Owlflight wondered if his apprentice had come, and if he had where he was. There was no point in looking for the young apprentice. It was his first gathering if he was here and he didn't want to ruin it on accident. He watched as ThunderClan arrived, seeing Duskstar leap onto the seastones. He was going to be part of the group of RiverClanners helping Duskstar overthrow Flintst-? He didn't know what the tom's warrior name was really. It didn't matter much to him though. He was glad that they didn't need to intervene it was much more enjoyable just to watch it. Then Icestar arrived with ShadowClan. He personally didn't like the leader. She seemed a bit selfish and just not kind. A soft breeze flew over his body but, his thick fur kept him warm. It was a chilly night, at least it was new-leaf now though. Owlflight's eyes swept across the crowd looking for something interesting to watch before the gathering properly started.

------

(Open)
Russetstrike padded in to seastones in the middle of his group. He partly enjoyed gatherings, which always depended on who he talked too. He had heard at the clan meeting about how WindClan had been attacked by coyotes and half of their clan was in ThunderClan and the other at the Waterbarn. Other than that there wasn't much to talk about so, he just padded over to the edge of the group of cats and waited for someone to seek out him. He'd rather not go searching through the group of cats and interrupt someone's conversation by jerking his head between them. He sat down, the sandy land squished down, collapsing as he put weight on his paws, and watched the crowd.

Leucos
April 5th, 2020, 04:54 PM
Salt
( Sounds good : ) )

He let out an " oof " sound at the multiple stings. hed be itching all over probably ... "sounds like a plan, I wouldn't mind having a cross clan friendship . Good luck! Im interested to see how that'll turn out anyhow " he meowed " have a good gathering " he said and dipped his head a bit.

nocturnal
April 5th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Frostpaw flinched before fluidly standing up, glaring at whatever had bumped into him. He hadn't expected to be prodded this early into the Gathering. The apprentice took a look at his assailant, then softened his glare as the she-cat started stammering. "It's fine," Frostpaw huffed out. The other cat seemed to be apprentice-aged. With the color of her fur, they looked about the same, minus the she-cat's oddly colored eyes. He watched the she-cat cautiously, wondering how she would react. Maybe, if she stayed around, they could start a conversation...

Estelle

Socks
April 5th, 2020, 05:07 PM
"Very well! We are doing some cleaning and expanding around camp and prey is running well. How are things in your Clan?"
"We have many strong kits and apprentices, they're going to become great warriors in the future," Milktooth spoke proudly of her clan, curling her tail over her paws.

Estelle
April 5th, 2020, 05:13 PM
Nightpaw lowered her head again in embarrassment, sitting down next to the tom. She felt it'd be unpolite to just walk away like that and there didn't seem to be the much place left to the sides of the gathered cats- the only places where it was a bit calmer. Her tail twitched as she tried to push down the feeling of nervousness growing more and more inside her, should she..say something?
The white molly stayed quiet for what felt like an eternity, yet soon the tensity, that probably only she could feel, became unbearable and her curiosity was peeking. She glanced over to Frostpaw, remembering the talk she had heard about a Thunderclan cat joining- could that be him? She wasn't sure. The young apprentice had troubled keeping appart all the different scents that were mingled and she couldn't quite tell.
Her gaze soon averted in different depictions, keeping her head low as she quietly started to speak "i'm s-sorry ag-ain.." she started slowly "w-what's your na-nam-e..?" the young apprentice followed in a voice the seemed to only get quieter. why did inracting have to be so hard!
Her tail twitched again as her feeling of nervousness started to grow once more as soon as the words had left her maw, the action starting to feel like a mistake that could be her doom and the craziest of thoughts starting to fill her mind. Her immense shyness clearly made her worry to much about the situation.
bmkmb

Fallenpine
April 5th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Koipaw sat down, amazed by how many cats were in the different clans. There were so many sights... and smells...
But... I don't know anyone here.... she thought. Her blue eyes glistened in fear and excitement.
Cörruptly
(maybe her and Sparrowpaw can meet?)
(Or XxJayHeartxX Jaypaw and her can meet?)

nocturnal
April 5th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Frostpaw had nothing against silence, so when the she-cat made no attempt to socialize, the other apprentice didn't either. Although it was odd that she didn't try to leave. It was loud with so many cats speaking at the same time and Frostpaw wondered when the Gathering would begin.

The she-cat spoke so quietly that Frostpaw almost didn't catch the words directed towards him. "I already told you, it's fine," he repeated his earlier statement. "I'm Frostpaw," the white cat said. He didn't recognize the she-cat, so she wasn't ThunderClan. That left three other clans since he didn't know any 'shadow cats' very well.

Frostpaw caught the twitch of a tail and realized that the other cat was nervous. Hopefully not fearing him, although it was a possibility. "What's your name?" the white apprentice asked softly, stupidly uncharacteristically, (he mentally chastised him for that,) if only to keep the conversation going.

Estelle

Dust
April 5th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Truthfully, Pebblepaw must have leapt ten feet in the air at the sudden surprise of hearing the others voice. The apprentice has been so fixated on the sea that he hadn't even heard her approach! Turning quick to meet her gaze, Pebblepaw forced the fur along his spine to lay flat as he gave an awkward chuckle - part embarrassment, part reaction to her comment.

"Hi Plumpaw," He meowed quietly, tipping his head to the side, "Actually.. I kind of was." A purr rumbled in his chest, "I usually don't sit out here, but it looked really pretty out tonight! I'm Pebblepaw, by the way. It's nice to meet you." Pebblepaw offered a polite smile, nodding his head to the space beside him, "You can sit here if you want, I don't mind! Though... I don't know if we'll hear all that well."

implimm

teddy.
April 5th, 2020, 05:31 PM
Fallenheart looked at the other cat in surprise. "Oh? I'm ShadowClan," he said, a bit more reserved than the other. There was no denying that he loved his clan, although he tended to be quieter about it. He listened to what Blossombreeze had to say before realizing, "WindClan is staying with ThunderClan?" It made sense, sort of. There weren't enough cats to be called a clan staying in the Waterbarn.

Blossombreeze bit her white lip, making a hmm noise. "Yes... But I suppose we will hear that night at the gathering?" She offered another one of her many bright, eager smiles. Sue had plenty to go around for every clanner, even shadowclan. "How are you coping with green cough? I hope it's all cleared up?" Blossombreeze asked, perhaps to avoid the conversation of... other things.

Estelle
April 5th, 2020, 05:40 PM
"i'm-i'm Nigh-Nightpaw...from sha-shadow-clan" she answered trying to crack a small smile despite her shyness/nervousness. Her tail twitched a few more times as she continued with her stuttery words "fr-from what cl-clan are yo-u?" she asked curiously, still speaking in a quiet voice, but trying to have it be a bit more audible between the loudness of all the other cats The white she-cat had a feeling he might the Thunderclan cat who joined ShadowClan, but sure she was not. If he were, he must've joined before the last meeting since she was still in nursery back then, which would explain why she didn't really know him.
Her gaze flickered towards the leaders then the crowd of cats for a moment as she wondered when the meeting would start and if her mother and mentor had arrived. Not that she wanted to get away from Frostpaw, she was just wondering. So her gaze soon returned towards the apprentice, her head still hanging a little low.
bmkmb

chaton
April 5th, 2020, 05:50 PM
- senpai. -

Leafbreeze scouted around, looking for a nice spot to settle. This would be the first gathering she attended with Mosspaw, and quite frankly she was unsure if she'd be able to control the apprentice's energy during this. "Now Mosspaw... you're not going to be running around all over the place during this gathering. I want you to at least stay close by if you're not going to sit still." Her tone was... somewhat stern? The molly still couldn't really bring herself to properly give a more direct tone to the young cat. Eventually finding a spot that was comfortable enough, she sat down and signaled Mosspaw over. Wrapping her tail around the apprentice, she silently hoped there wouldn't be any trouble tonight.

(Just gonna start it now, hope that's fine ^^)

DarkNight
April 5th, 2020, 05:54 PM
"We have many strong kits and apprentices, they're going to become great warriors in the future," Milktooth spoke proudly of her clan, curling her tail over her paws.

“That’s awesome!” Speckledrose smiled excitedly at Milktooth. Then she noticed Ashcloud looking around for her. “Well I told a friend I’d go sit with him, so I have to go. But it was nice meeting you!”

kittygirl

CheetahPelt
April 5th, 2020, 05:55 PM
SilentLamb

Otterstone sped into the clearing. She seemed to be running late so often these days. She gazed around the clearing, wondering what she was going to do now that she was medicine cat. Maybe... maybe look for one of the other medicine cats?

She didn't know where her apprentice was, and frankly, Omenshade would be a drag at such a big socialization event. The gatherings were the biggest event each moon, and they always excited her.

Then she spotted the proper tom cat, the one that had called Thunderhowl "lad". What was his name, Lion....something??? Lionwillow? Lionwhisper? whisper, whisper, whisker! Lionwhisker.

Weaving her way between the cats, she made her way closer to Lionwhisker. Getting her way close to him. Seeing that he was talking to another cat, she waved a greeting with her tail.

CheetahPelt
April 5th, 2020, 06:00 PM
[BOTH OPEN]

Asterpaw sprung into sea stones. This was his first gathering! The young Riverclan tom cat looked over the sea of cats. Who knew that there were so many cats in existance! Lightstreak wasn't around, no one would care what he did! Asterpaw looked around for groups of young cats. Who could he talk to?

--------

Mirepaw padded in with the rest of Shadowclan, an easy grin settled on his maw. Inside he was so excited! His heart raced. Would he make new friends? Cross-clan friends? Would there be a fight? Anything that Starclan needed to tell the cats? What was going on with Windclan? Who knew!

The black smoke tom gazed around the clearing for someone to talk too.

Leucos
April 5th, 2020, 06:10 PM
CheetahPelt
Catching the wave, Lionwhisker gave her friendly glance only to beckon her over "hello love. Your....otterstrike ? Right? I think I've seen you in thunderhowls den .." he meowed .

DarkNight
April 5th, 2020, 06:12 PM
Honeypaw trotted over to a RiverClan apprentice that looked amazed by everything. Maybe he could talk to him? Hopefully, he wouldn't judge him for being ShadowClan.
CheetahPelt

The Shadow Flower
April 5th, 2020, 06:16 PM
StonePaw would look around ya the gathering in amazement. She never knew there were that many cats in the clans! But who should she talk to?

[OPEN]

CheetahPelt
April 5th, 2020, 06:16 PM
SilentLamb

Otterstone limped forwards, and chuckled. "You were close, it's Otterstone. Was Otterleg, but Lionstar changed it when I became medicine cat." She smiled. "Lionwhisper was it?" Ah... she had meant whisker. Was she nervous? She wanted to impress the other medicine cats. "Yeah, we met in Shadowclan. I'm the Riverclan medicine cat. I was appointed earlier this moon."

kittygirl
April 5th, 2020, 06:24 PM
Ashcloud spotted speckledrose, he smiled and signaled a spot beside him, "hey, speckledrose!" ashcloud purred. He was really happy he wouldn't have to sit alone this time, although he wished he was sitting next to dawnblossom, speckledrose seemed to replace his anger and sadness with nothing but joy, "I hope windclan will be able to make it...with the whole coyote thing and all..." he really did feel bad for the clan. Ashcloud glanced at the small bright pink flower his tail was wrapped around.

DarkNight

pidgeon
April 5th, 2020, 06:30 PM
hxneysuckle, Casper, shortstack, RedHead, Undertaker

"Newleaf has treated us well on the marsh," Icestar nodded coldly to Lionstar, although she knew he probably didn't give half a mouse-tail what she had to say. He was one of those cats whose very existence irritated her. Even the smallest annoyance, like him taking one breath too loudly, made her blood boil. But she would not lose her temper this Gathering.

"The frogs are beginning to come out again, so we've got plenty of prey," she continued regardless. Perhaps she could learn something from Duskstar, if nobody else. The state of her former-ally clan was among her interests. "I trust the both of you are having a prosperous Newleaf as well."

DarkNight
April 5th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Speckledrose smiled at Ashcloud as she happily trotted over. “Hi Ashcloud!” She came over to sit next to him. “Yeah I do hope they come. I feel so bad for them. But since some of them were staying back in ThunderClan camp, they should be back on their feet soon. Still, it will be interesting to see what happens.” Speckledrose was happy to have a friend to talk to about all of this.
kittygirl

dino.
April 5th, 2020, 06:31 PM
[ Beau ]

Just like the first time, the silence was enjoyable. The sound of other cats talking and laughing together faded into mere background noise as he watched the water. What was it like out there, he wondered? Surely there was more land, further than the eye could see. He squinted, trying to pick something apart from the cold blue waves, but he could find nothing. "Do you ever think about it?" He spoke suddenly, jarring the peaceful quiet. "About what's beyond our territory, I mean."

pidgeon
April 5th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Mirepaw padded in with the rest of Shadowclan, an easy grin settled on his maw. Inside he was so excited! His heart raced. Would he make new friends? Cross-clan friends? Would there be a fight? Anything that Starclan needed to tell the cats? What was going on with Windclan? Who knew!

The black smoke tom gazed around the clearing for someone to talk too.

Hailstorm had wandered towards the edge of the clearing, sticking to the outskirts of the crowd. She stayed mostly within the ranks of her fellow ShadowClanners, but wasn't too keen on talking to them either. This was the first gathering she had attended in many moons. It really just wasn't her style.

When she saw her kin, Mirepaw, wandering about wide-eyed, she offered him a smile and flicked her tail in his direction. She knew this was his first gathering.
"How are you feeling so far?" she asked him, her blue eyes glinting with kindness. "I remember how nervous I was at my first gathering," She related. Although hers had been nervewracking for a different reason. She'd had Icestar--Iceheart, back then--breathing down her neck and watching her every move. Her mother's harsh glares no longer phased her.

kittygirl
April 5th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Ashcloud chuckled at her usual bubbly personality, her bent down and pick up the pink flower his tail was wrapped around. Ashcloud shot a quick nervous glance at speckledrose before carefully putting the flower behind her ear, "I-I found it on my way here a-and it's so bright and full of life...It kinda reminded me of you." Ashcloud gave a half embarrassed smile to the molly, his head held a bit low, dear starclan I hope I didn't make it awkward. he thought with a little worry.

DarkNight

DarkNight
April 5th, 2020, 06:42 PM
Speckledrose gave him a surprised happy grin as he picked up the flower. “For me? That was so thoughtful, Ashcloud! Thank you so much! I love it!” She blushed hard when he put it behind her ear. She was so happy he had thought of her when he looked at such a beautiful flower! “It’s beautiful!”
kittygirl

CheetahPelt
April 5th, 2020, 06:43 PM
Hailstorm had wandered towards the edge of the clearing, sticking to the outskirts of the crowd. She stayed mostly within the ranks of her fellow ShadowClanners, but wasn't too keen on talking to them either. This was the first gathering she had attended in many moons. It really just wasn't her style.

When she saw her kin, Mirepaw, wandering about wide-eyed, she offered him a smile and flicked her tail in his direction. She knew this was his first gathering.
"How are you feeling so far?" she asked him, her blue eyes glinting with kindness. "I remember how nervous I was at my first gathering," She related. Although hers had been nervewracking for a different reason. She'd had Icestar--Iceheart, back then--breathing down her neck and watching her every move. Her mother's harsh glares no longer phased her.

The young Tom cat turned his head towards the Shadowclan she cat. “Hi Hailstorm.” He said, his voice a pitch higher then it normally was. “How am I feeling? Fine, fine. Nervous? I’m not nervous.” He shook his head. Was it that noticeable? Mirepaw tried to smile at the she cat. “I’m so excited. I’ve never seen so many cats before!” He looked around, eyes wide in wonder. “I’ve never seen a cat from a different clan.” Mirepaw lowered his voice. “Is Riverclan that really bad smell? Like smelly fish?”

Undertaker
April 5th, 2020, 06:50 PM
The massive gray and white tabby strolled through the crowd of cats. The air was thick with the mixed scents of three clans. After sorting his business out with the Windclan cats, he arrived a little behind his clan though he didn't let it bother him. Beastspark promptly headed over to his place beside the other deputies. He gave a nod to Flintspirit, although he wasn't familiar with the second tom. Still, he offered a polite nod of his head, assuming he belonged to RiverClan. He wasn't in an overly talkative mood and took his seat while wrapping his bushy tail around his huge paws. He faintly wondered if WindClan would be arriving this gathering, that clan was probably dead on their feet. He wouldn't be shocked if they didn't. Beastspark's ears flickered upward as Icestar began chatting with the other leaders.

hxneysuckle Casper shortstack RedHead

kittygirl
April 5th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Ashcloud gave a dorkie smile, "you're welcome!" so it would seem he made the right move? Ashcloud sat straight up and looked up at the sky a bit, "whats your opinion on having a mate?" ashcloud's ears perked and he covered his mouth with his tail, "I-I mean it's not like...I was just...uh curious!" ashclouds face lit up with embarrassment, "I'm just a little bit curious thats all." he curled his tail around his paws neatly and sighed trying to calm him.

DarkNight

kittygirl
April 5th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Ashcloud gave a dorkie smile, "you're welcome!" so it would seem he made the right move? Ashcloud sat straight up and looked up at the sky a bit, "whats your opinion on having a mate?" ashcloud's ears perked and he covered his mouth with his tail, "I-I mean it's not like...I was just...uh curious!" ashclouds face lit up with embarrassment, "I'm just a little bit curious thats all." he curled his tail around his paws neatly and sighed trying to calm him.

DarkNight

RedHead
April 5th, 2020, 06:55 PM
"Spirit. Flintspirit." He responded, glad that Sootflare didn't seem too repulsed or weirded out speaking to him. The Thunderclanner was still a little worried about other cats reactions, and the last thing he would want was for someone to think he did something terrible and hate him for it. But the tom wasn't going to bring the rank change up unless he was asked about it.
His ears flicked upwards as he heard Lionstar talk to Duskstar, catching a few sentences of the conversation. No. Not gonna think about that right now. He turned as Beastspark padded up, returning the respectful nod given. As Beastspark sat down without saying anything though, Flintspirit turned back to Sootflare, but spoke loudly, so Beastspark could join in the conversation if he so wished. "I assume you're new of course. How's deputy life been treating ya?"

[ shortstack Undertaker ]

DarkNight
April 5th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Speckled smiled sweetly when he asked that. “Umm, well in the future I do want to have a mate and kits.” She gave him a smile to hopefully calm his nervousness down. “There is no need to be embarrassed, it was just a question.” She giggled at his growing red face.

kittygirl

pidgeon
April 5th, 2020, 06:59 PM
The young Tom cat turned his head towards the Shadowclan she cat. “Hi Hailstorm.” He said, his voice a pitch higher then it normally was. “How am I feeling? Fine, fine. Nervous? I’m not nervous.” He shook his head. Was it that noticeable? Mirepaw tried to smile at the she cat. “I’m so excited. I’ve never seen so many cats before!” He looked around, eyes wide in wonder. “I’ve never seen a cat from a different clan.” Mirepaw lowered his voice. “Is Riverclan that really bad smell? Like smelly fish?”

Hailstorm purred with amusement at the apprentice's excitement. She of course recognized his attempt to cover up his nervousness, but didn't bring attention to it. This was an important night for the young tom.
"Yes, that awful, nasty scent is RiverClan," she chuckled quietly. "Don't let any of them hear you say that though, or you're in for an earful."

She gestured to the crowd with one paw before turning back to Mirepaw.
"If you look closely, you can often tell what cat is from what clan by how they look. Like how ShadowClan is known for dark and mottled pelts, RiverClan is known for being sleek and heavy, and WindClan for being lanky and thin." The warrior informed. She enjoyed just sitting back and watching the other cats interact. It was always interesting to see how different clans talk to each other. But speaking of WindClan, she hadn't seen any of them yet. Were they still at the Waterbarn? Would Twilightstar even come to the gathering?

kittygirl
April 5th, 2020, 07:08 PM
ashcloud let out a long 'ugh' and leaned back until he fell back, he laid there with a sigh and stared up at the stars once again, "geez I feel like I'm bad at this romance stuff." he chuckled a bit, "geez I even got rejected by dawnblossom." he chuckled a bit, he felt a bit more relaxed now, speckledrose is a bit different then dawnblossom, she is a lot me "ok" with things. he thought with a little smile.

DarkNight

Leucos
April 5th, 2020, 07:11 PM
CheetahPelt
"ah...and its lionwhisker .." he meowed . His ears perked up at the rest "oh! Well good for you! So was i. Well half way through I think. .." then he grew a bit concerned "why ya limpin? You ok?"

DarkNight
April 5th, 2020, 07:18 PM
ashcloud let out a long 'ugh' and leaned back until he fell back, he laid there with a sigh and stared up at the stars once again, "geez I feel like I'm bad at this romance stuff." he chuckled a bit, "geez I even got rejected by dawnblossom." he chuckled a bit, he felt a bit more relaxed now, speckledrose is a bit different then dawnblossom, she is a lot me "ok" with things. he thought with a little smile.

DarkNight
Speckledrose blushes hard at that. “You’re doing fine.” Then she blushed harder. “I didn’t mean that to sound super weird or anything.” Well she kind of did...
Why was she stammering? What was happening to her?
“I’m sorry you Dawnblossom wasn’t right for you. I hope you’ll know the right cat when you see her.”

lio
April 5th, 2020, 07:25 PM
Ah, he was playing naive. Smart of him to do-- none of ThunderClan could grow suspicious over someone wishing to be polite. She gave a thin smile and nodded.

"I am the leader, actually. My name is Duskstar. Flintspirit is my deputy." Duskstar's tail swept to point toward where the large male sat speaking to another deputy. The Torbie allowed her gaze to drag toward Icestar as she spoke, her eyes narrowing faintly though she kept a smile plastered to her face. "ThunderClan is faring well. The forest is healing as New-leaf dances within its roots." They didn't need to know any more.

She straightened her posture and looked over the clearing, taking note that WindClan had yet to arrive. It was understandable, of course. Duskstar only hoped that they settled back into their home safely-- as much as she held distrust for the other Clans, she did not wish to see them suffering.
[ Casper, Undertaker, shortstack, RedHead ]

kittygirl
April 5th, 2020, 07:25 PM
Ashclouds amber eyes widened a bit and he sat back up to sit down, "heh, thanks...what about you, anyone you got your eyes on?" he teased and poked her with a small laugh.

DarkNight

RedHead
April 5th, 2020, 07:33 PM
Flowerpaw had padded in with the rest of the Riverclan cats, this being her second gathering with them. It felt a little surreal to her. But hearing all the things that Windclan has gone through, even after she left, well, Flowerpaw was actually a little glad she'd ditched. But she still could not handle the fish smell. And she had yet to learn to swim, which she was a little glad about, because she hadn't wanted to do that in the first place. But there was this stinking little weed in the back of her mind. She knew it was worry, worry for the one cat in Windclan who she ever felt even slightly connected to. And it was hard for Flowerpaw to connect to cats, so she was holding onto this one with a death grip. The calico reached a smooth stone that was lodged into the sand, and she leaped onto it, blue-green eyes scouring the crowd for any sign of the familiar calico tomcat.

vermin

---

[ open ]

Scorchpaw padded into the clearing, his eyes wide as he glanced around at all the cats gathered together. This was his first gathering after all, and so far, he was super excited. He could feel the excitement buzzing up within him, and he was ready to go and meet some apprentices from the other clans. Leaving Freezepaw behind, the ginger tomcat set off in a run towards where the thickest concentration of cats were. "Hey there! I'm Scorchpaw!" He meowed, to anyone that would listen to him, really.

--

[ open ]

Freezepaw watched as Scorchpaw ran off to join the thicker groups of cats, stopping and watching for a moment. She soon sighed and made her way to follow him over, knowing it was her that was gonna have to make sure his sorry rump didn't get kicked by other older apprentices who would totally enjoy taking advantage of him.

Spiderfrost
April 5th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Ravenmist jumped cheerfully into the clearing, looking around for any of her friends from other clans. "Hey, Brightwhisker!" She called to a lynx tom, flicking her tail in the direction of Thunderclan. "Let's see if we can find anybody over there, before Windclan arrives!" @Spiderfrost (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11747)

The first gathering after Riverclans successful battle to reclaim Windclan's territory for the displaced cats and Brightwhisker hasn't completely recovered from the battle. It hadn't been very long, his front legs still recovering. The tom walked with a slight limp and he was pretty certain he was going to get a couple scars from where the coyote he fought head on had held him in the air. He gave a patient smile towards Ravenmist, and sighed a silent thanks that she hadn't seemed to take much damage and was still quite energetic.

"I can't work my legs too hard, medicine cats orders." he pointed out. "Pretty sure neither wanted me to leave my nest to come to the gathering."

MEAT ANGELS
April 5th, 2020, 07:42 PM
The first gathering after Riverclans successful battle to reclaim Windclan's territory for the displaced cats and Brightwhisker hasn't completely recovered from the battle. It hadn't been very long, his front legs still recovering. The tom walked with a slight limp and he was pretty certain he was going to get a couple scars from where the coyote he fought head on had held him in the air. He gave a patient smile towards Ravenmist, and sighed a silent thanks that she hadn't seemed to take much damage and was still quite energetic.

"I can't work my legs too hard, medicine cats orders." he pointed out. "Pretty sure neither wanted me to leave my nest to come to the gathering."

Ravenmist sighed. "Boo, don't be a bore! Let's see if we can make any new friends!" She bounced in a circle around Brightwhisker, flicking her tail across his stripes. "Please..?" She pulled out the most adorable expression she could muster.

dionysus
April 5th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Slushie
Deweyes had been deep in her thoughts, enjoying the peace of silent company, when Goosepaw spoke. She didn’t jump- the she-cat had gotten over any inclination to react to sudden noises. Deweyes did, however, turn her sightless gaze onto the apprentice as he spoke, a habit from before, and tilted her head thoughtfully. Returning her head to a forward-facing position, Deweyes answered truthfully, “I did. Nowadays, the world out there wouldn’t treat me too kindly, but when I was young I would think about it all the time. I would dream of the world out there and make plans to explore it. I think I always knew deep down, though, that I didn’t want to leave my clan.” Deweyes continued to think about the times she’d looked out at the world and wondered what was our beyond her borders, but fell into contemplative silence for a few moments. Maybe she felt extra melancholy tonight, but Deweyes couldn’t help thinking that staying or going was a choice every cat had to make and a choice that always left a little disappointment in its wake. “It’s always a question of staying or going,” she mused to Goosepaw, “and I’m not sure any cat is entirely happy with what they have to give up on either end.”

Spiderfrost
April 5th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Ravenmist sighed. "Boo, don't be a bore! Let's see if we can make any new friends!" She bounced in a circle around Brightwhisker, flicking her tail across his stripes. "Please..?" She pulled out the most adorable expression she could muster.

"If you want to explain to Lionstar why I can't go back on duty longer than expected and face Otterstone's scathing words, be my guest." Brightwhisker raised a brow at her until her tail tip booped his nose and caused him to sneeze. He shook his head and gave her a depreciating look.

"But seriously Ravenmist, every step hurts, I'm going to have to take it slow for a while. After the gathering I'm going to check back in with Otterstone and Omenshade to make sure I didn't make it worse." he explained as he limped on through the cats as she circled around him.

MEAT ANGELS
April 5th, 2020, 07:54 PM
"If you want to explain to Lionstar why I can't go back on duty longer than expected and face Otterstone's scathing words, be my guest." Brightwhisker raised a brow at her until her tail tip booped his nose and caused him to sneeze. He shook his head and gave her a depreciating look.

"But seriously Ravenmist, every step hurts, I'm going to have to take it slow for a while. After the gathering I'm going to check back in with Otterstone and Omenshade to make sure I didn't make it worse." he explained as he limped on through the cats as she circled around him.

Ravenmist harrumphed. "Fine, go flirt with the medicine cats. I'll be waiting over here for you to tell me how much you love me."

tye
April 5th, 2020, 08:05 PM
A black-furred tom raced down to the clearing with eager blue eyes. A bold smirk stayed the whole time coming here. Look at all these cats! And the she-cats especially, making woo eyes at a couple that past his way. He sat down, waving his plume tail high. From what's been going on, this gathering should be juicy.
[OPEN]

Greenfur kept up with his clanmates as he limped the whole way. He felt bad for not attending the last gathering so this is to make up for that. Use to the battlegrounds, his wounds didn't bother him that much and a short nap already fueled up the warrior. But, that doesn't mean he's used to the mass amount of cats surrounding him. So much chattering, it already ticked him off. The large white tom swiftly strut his way into the back so he's not bothered. Maybe a cat won't notice him dozing off a bit.
[OPEN]

How long has it been? Ah, I can't even remember! Excited Sugarapple decided the last minute to join the gathering. She'd only went once as a newbie of clan-life so everything feels new. The sight of different pelts, eyes, smells, and ..oh! There are leaders and deputies! Riverclan slowly departed ways to meet old friends or just to sit down and wait on the announcements. Her shining smile slowly fallen to a lopsided smile- she wishes to have some friends from other clans. Oh, dear.. the tortie limped her way to the front so she can have front row seats of what will go down.
[OPEN]

"Gosh, there's so many cats." Sleepypaw's drowsy blue eyes surveyed all clan cats followed by a long inhale and soft sigh. Jealousy tingled in his fur to see so many groups chattering away having fun yet he's going to be alone again. Sitting alone..again. Sigh. The Maine coon fur ruffled from a gust of wind, his sight blurred longer than it should be before shaking his head. He slumped down, attempting to blend in with the crowd.
[OPEN]

"MY WORLD!" a brown tabby shrieked, voice ranged out throughout the crowd. "I've heard of this rally but this is truly breathtaking! So many moggies-- in different clans no less." Without a thought, he made his way down with a bounce to his step. Yellow eyes flashed at every direction with 'ooh's and aah's budging between cats (because personal space doesn't exist to him hahahahahaha). "I wonder when the news will tune in of what happened recently, hmm." In the corner of his eye, a wild Lionwhisker appeared. They trained together before so ..that makes them friends? Acquaintance? The long-legged jet over to him with a miscalculation of his pawsteps skidding into him. "Oof! I mean. Greetings! And late congratulations, how's everything?" SilentLamb

Spiderfrost
April 5th, 2020, 08:07 PM
@Socks (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=587)
@Arie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4563)

Shadedpath sighed as she made her way through the gathering. the elder warrior was lost in thought. Ploverspot was in Thunderclan and with his arrival came the very serious discussion that she had to have with him now...and with...introductions she had hope would turn out better than what was running through her mind.

With a grunt, the old grey she-cat found a spot comfortable enough and scanned the area for two specific cats she had told to find her during the gathering before the leaders started with the announcements.

CheetahPelt
April 5th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Hailstorm purred with amusement at the apprentice's excitement. She of course recognized his attempt to cover up his nervousness, but didn't bring attention to it. This was an important night for the young tom.
"Yes, that awful, nasty scent is RiverClan," she chuckled quietly. "Don't let any of them hear you say that though, or you're in for an earful."

She gestured to the crowd with one paw before turning back to Mirepaw.
"If you look closely, you can often tell what cat is from what clan by how they look. Like how ShadowClan is known for dark and mottled pelts, RiverClan is known for being sleek and heavy, and WindClan for being lanky and thin." The warrior informed. She enjoyed just sitting back and watching the other cats interact. It was always interesting to see how different clans talk to each other. But speaking of WindClan, she hadn't seen any of them yet. Were they still at the Waterbarn? Would Twilightstar even come to the gathering?

“Bleck!” Mirepaw curled his lip, laughing softly. How did Riverclan catch any prey smelling that bad?

His pale grey gaze followed the crowd. Hailstorm was right! His friends and family, Shadowclan cats, were dark coloring, perfect for the shadows. They even walked with a smoother gate then the other cats, from the time spent sneaking through the silent pines.

He could pick out Riverclan, most of them fat and sleek. Even after the winter season? It wasn’t very fair, but...

“What about Thunderclan?” He asked. They were here, but what made them special? “And where is Windclan? I’ve heard warriors talking about them but what’s going on?”

DarkNight
April 5th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Ashclouds amber eyes widened a bit and he sat back up to sit down, "heh, thanks...what about you, anyone you got your eyes on?" he teased and poked her with a small laugh.

DarkNight
Well...
She couldn’t tell him yet.
“Well not really..”

dino.
April 5th, 2020, 08:19 PM
[ Beau ]

As she began to talk, he turned to look at her, something sparking in his eyes. He nodded along as she talked to him, soaking in every word. "You kind of remind me of my mother, in a way," he said. "She was kind, thoughtful, wise... always wanted to stop to take in the world around her." He scuffed his forepaw along the ground, feeling the grass between his toes. "I always admired her."

Leucos
April 5th, 2020, 08:23 PM
vermin CheetahPelt
He leaped to his paws at the loud voice great starclan!!!
But as soon as he saw the cat he blinked a few times to be sure it was him. "wait, Quillpaw? It's been a while! Nearly gave me a heart attack.." he chuckled . He gave a smile " thanks lad. And it's been fine. It feels awkward since I'm still warrior brained me...but I like to think I'm doing well." he meowed . " how you been?" he asked.
Looking back at otterstone, he gave a somewhat shocked expression " wow. I'm glad you got out of there alive...sounds thrilling actually . But how did you get the name otter?"

CheetahPelt
April 5th, 2020, 08:24 PM
CheetahPelt
"ah...and its lionwhisker .." he meowed . His ears perked up at the rest "oh! Well good for you! So was i. Well half way through I think. .." then he grew a bit concerned "why ya limpin? You ok?"

“Whisker! Ah Lionwhisker, I knew that,” he laughed a little, her ears tinted pink. When he asked about her limp her face lit up. She loved to brag about this.

With a flourish the tortoiseshell flipped her tail into the air, showing her missing hind leg. “I lost my leg at 13 moons old.” She stuck the stub left out further to show the scars. “I was in a battle with a family of beavers damming up Riverclan’s river. This big old one took a chomp out of my leg, you could see THE BONE.” Her eyes glimmered. This was her favorite story to tell! “But I still fought him off! Ended up losing my leg though. So he lost life and I lost limb.” She chuckled. “Think I won out on that end of the deal.”

Terrestrial
April 5th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Cherrypounce sat in the back with Flamepelt, a ThunderClan warrior and Minnowflight.

---

Minnowflight took his place next to the mollys his gaze on the stones where th leaders stood.

---

Flamepelt sat next to the RiverClan warriors she knew form past gatherings, and so on.

SuspiciousMindz
April 5th, 2020, 08:30 PM
(RC -- open) [Cedarbug (https://suszone.weebly.com/cedarbug.html)] had followed RiverClan into the clearing. His first Gathering since his return to the clans. Part of him was nervous that cats would notice his disappearance, but part of him was sure that no one had taken notice he was gone. Maybe his friend from WindClan did? Applefluff... Oh Applefluff... I hope you're okay... he thought to himself, brows furrowing slightly.

---

(ShC -- open) [Ashclaw (https://suszone.weebly.com/ashclaw.html)] found a spot at the base of the stones, ready for the leaders' announcement -- when WindClan had decided to arrive. Maybe they just wouldn't? With everything he had just been through? Honestly, that wasn't a complete loss in his book. It was a less crowded area with one less clan.

pidgeon
April 5th, 2020, 08:47 PM
“Bleck!” Mirepaw curled his lip, laughing softly. How did Riverclan catch any prey smelling that bad?

His pale grey gaze followed the crowd. Hailstorm was right! His friends and family, Shadowclan cats, were dark coloring, perfect for the shadows. They even walked with a smoother gate then the other cats, from the time spent sneaking through the silent pines.

He could pick out Riverclan, most of them fat and sleek. Even after the winter season? It wasn’t very fair, but...

“What about Thunderclan?” He asked. They were here, but what made them special? “And where is Windclan? I’ve heard warriors talking about them but what’s going on?”

"ThunderClan have especially strong legs, since they spend so much time climbing and hopping around in the trees," Hailstorm explained, noticing that he'd taken interest in looking around and guessing who was who. At his comment about WindClan, she paused to think.

"I'm not sure if WindClan is coming," She told him softly. "If they're split between the group in our territory and the ones in ThunderClan, and ThunderClan is here without them, then...I'm not sure."

Fawn
April 5th, 2020, 09:01 PM
With obstructive cobwebs binding his wound, Fawnsqueak hobbled into the gathering on semi-steady paws, getting a bit better at traveling with only three fully functional legs but unprepared for the challenge that was going to be weaving through a crowd of cats if he wanted a chance at hearing what the leaders were saying. Very conscious of himself, he was slow and deliberate in his attempts to get closer to the Seastones, not a moment passing without a "sorry" or "uh, excuse me". It was a tougher endeavor than he thought it'd be, and every questioning glance had his pelt feeling like it was about to burst into flames.

[open]

nocturnal
April 5th, 2020, 09:03 PM
The white apprentice relaxed a bit when Nightpaw attempted to crack a smile. Yes, Frostpaw was stll a bit tense, but who wouldn't be around all these unfamiliar cats? And it was always better to be prepared. He'd learnt that the hard way.

"We're clanmates," Frostpaw muttered mostly to himself but loud enough for Nightpaw to hear. "I just transferred from ThunderClan to ShadowClan," the apprentice explained in a murmur, although he assumed that Nightpaw had already come to that conclusion on her own. "You're one of the newer apprentices, aren't you?" he asked the white she-cat, trying to remember what happened at the last clan meeting.

Estelle

BEAR.
April 5th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Though ThunderClan has arrived sometime before, Birdchatter had taken his time in leaving camp and making his way to the seasons. He had so many questions! Like.. "Why are the Seastones called Seastones if they're not made of water?" and "If it's called the sea, can blind cats see it?"

Very important questions, he thought! And he was more than happy to focus on talking and looking around, taking a few stops along the way to lick up some tasty plant material.

[ Dipper ]

nocturnal
April 5th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Blossombreeze bit her white lip, making a hmm noise. "Yes... But I suppose we will hear that night at the gathering?" She offered another one of her many bright, eager smiles. Sue had plenty to go around for every clanner, even shadowclan. "How are you coping with green cough? I hope it's all cleared up?" Blossombreeze asked, perhaps to avoid the conversation of... other things.
Fallenheart hummed again. Half of WindClan in the shadows and the other half in thunder... he wondered how they were holding up. It must've been confusing, especially for the kits. "Yes, we're doing fine," Fallenheart responded to Blossombreeze's question. "I think it's all cleared up, or at least, no other cat has visited the Medicine Den for a while." The black cat paused for a second to scope the Seastones. There was something missing from the jumble of various clan scents. "I wonder if WindClan will be attending," he murmured mostly to himself.

CheetahPelt
April 5th, 2020, 09:29 PM
vermin CheetahPelt
He leaped to his paws at the loud voice great starclan!!!
But as soon as he saw the cat he blinked a few times to be sure it was him. "wait, Quillpaw? It's been a while! Nearly gave me a heart attack.." he chuckled . He gave a smile " thanks lad. And it's been fine. It feels awkward since I'm still warrior brained me...but I like to think I'm doing well." he meowed . " how you been?" he asked.
Looking back at otterstone, he gave a somewhat shocked expression " wow. I'm glad you got out of there alive...sounds thrilling actually . But how did you get the name otter?"

“Oh, why thank you” she smiled.
Otterstone let her tail settle back over her hind legs, sinking to have a seat on her haunches. “My mother named me Otterkit. When I was born I wasn’t tortoiseshell, I was all brown and very long.” She gave a wonky smile. “What about you? Lionwhisker, what’s the story behind that?”

Fawn
April 5th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Though ThunderClan has arrived sometime before, Birdchatter had taken his time in leaving camp and making his way to the seasons. He had so many questions! Like.. "Why are the Seastones called Seastones if they're not made of water?" and "If it's called the sea, can blind cats see it?"

Very important questions, he thought! And he was more than happy to focus on talking and looking around, taking a few stops along the way to lick up some tasty plant material.

[ Dipper ]
Cloudburst didn't know what he'd done to deserve Birdchatter's company, but some stars had to be furious with him to punish him in this peculiar and unique manner. Tuning him out was impossible and it was weirdly grating but had its humorous moments. And downright annoying ones as well. Although he thought approaching the seastones would be his escape opportunity, that was crushed when Birdchatter opened his big, dumb mouth and out of it tumbled an equally dumb question.

"They're by the sea!" He motioned wildly toward the large body of water. "And they're stones. Sea. Stones. SEASTONES. If they were made of water, they wouldn't be stones, stupid." He wasn't even going to bother with that next question.

And in Birdchatter's endless talking, he seemed to have lost their pace significantly, causing Cloudburst to almost smash into him. "MOVE." Shouldering him aside, he stalked past him with his tail tip flicking and almost couldn't believe himself when he said, "Come on, help find a place to sit."

CheetahPelt
April 5th, 2020, 10:38 PM
"ThunderClan have especially strong legs, since they spend so much time climbing and hopping around in the trees," Hailstorm explained, noticing that he'd taken interest in looking around and guessing who was who. At his comment about WindClan, she paused to think.

"I'm not sure if WindClan is coming," She told him softly. "If they're split between the group in our territory and the ones in ThunderClan, and ThunderClan is here without them, then...I'm not sure."

“I bet Ebonypaw knows.” He huffed. “Icestar took her as an apprentice and I bet she gets to know all of the cool clan leader secrets.” Mirepaw furrowed his brow. He was less and less irritated with the prospect of who his mentor was, Redheart was nice! But Icestar... everyone looked up to Icestar, and now Ebonypaw would learn all her secrets! This made Mirepaw more irritated than anything.

Looking around, his mood lightened a little bit. “I want to meet a cat from every clan. I bet the Thunderclan cats are the nicest, because they live in the forest, just like we do. But I especially want to meet a Windclan cat. How can they run all the time?” Mirepaw still had a kitten like wonderment about him, an excited grin slipping onto his regal face.

plum
April 5th, 2020, 10:57 PM
Plumpaw nods at his invitation, taking a seat and gazing out at the water. ThunderClan rarely got to behold such a view, but their shorebound neighbors lived upon it. The silver she-cat definitely agreed with this odd, talkative cat. It was a beautiful sight. "I don't think we'll be missing out on too much, to be honest," she says with a smirk. "It's always the same kind of mouse-dung, y'know? So-and-so had a litter, new apprentices, new warriors, someone died, someone's unhappy. An argument unfolds, one leader mocks the other, one is wrong and the other's got to be right..." After her long-winded ramble, the apprentice lets out a laugh. "If I lived with this sort of a view, I'd have a hard time doing anything productive at all." After a heartbeat, she glances at Pebblepaw. "So, you get dragged through some thorns or what?"

Dust

Madelaine
April 6th, 2020, 03:12 AM
[~] Open [~]

Ebonypaw padded after her mentor to the gathering, but went her separate ways from her clan. She wanted to meet a cat from oustide her clan. She has already met a former windclan apprentice, but that was as far as she got with a cat from another clan. The fluffy black apprentice took a seat by herself in the clearing. Ebonypaw would allow them to come to her.

[~] Rainquail; [~]
(want Whiskernose to help her?)
Citrusflower felt herself get lost from not being able to see. She hadn't been here for a while and had forgotten the route to seastones. She wasn't too far away. In fact she was already there. The eyeless forever queen scented the air, scenting cats from all clans.

Arie
April 6th, 2020, 04:52 AM
@Socks (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=587)

Shadedpath sighed as she made her way through the gathering. the elder warrior was lost in thought. Ploverspot was in Thunderclan and with his arrival came the very serious discussion that she had to have with him now...and with...introductions she had hope would turn out better than what was running through her mind.

With a grunt, the old grey she-cat found a spot comfortable enough and scanned the area for two specific cats she had told to find her during the gathering before the leaders started with the announcements.

-- Socks {Spider your mentions still doesn't work when it comes to me lol } --

Ploverspot nervously padded into the clearing after Shadedpath. He was not comfortable being at the gathering, not so soon after he'd defected to Thunderclan. It was slightly nerve wrecking. He did keep his head up as he finally came forth. He was a former Shadowclan cat yes, but he'd been taught pride and that weakness was not a desirable trait to show forth. And so he walked with Shadedpath and found a nice spot for the mother and son to sit down on. This brought back memories... And he voiced that, "This reminds me of... the first gathering I was at as a warrior." Those memories were painful but also something he cherished. "Is there a reason you so wanted me at the gathering, outside of spending time with your favourite kit?"

Abyssopelagic
April 6th, 2020, 04:59 AM
Whiskernose carefully padded up beside Citrusflower, making his steps slightly louder than usual, hoping he didn't startle her. He knew she normally didn't need him to do this, but with so many sounds and smells, it would be easy to overlook him. "Evening, Citrusflower." He greeted.
Blissie Bliss

BEAR.
April 6th, 2020, 05:09 AM
Cloudburst didn't know what he'd done to deserve Birdchatter's company, but some stars had to be furious with him to punish him in this peculiar and unique manner. Tuning him out was impossible and it was weirdly grating but had its humorous moments. And downright annoying ones as well. Although he thought approaching the seastones would be his escape opportunity, that was crushed when Birdchatter opened his big, dumb mouth and out of it tumbled an equally dumb question.

"They're by the sea!" He motioned wildly toward the large body of water. "And they're stones. Sea. Stones. SEASTONES. If they were made of water, they wouldn't be stones, stupid." He wasn't even going to bother with that next question.

And in Birdchatter's endless talking, he seemed to have lost their pace significantly, causing Cloudburst to almost smash into him. "MOVE." Shouldering him aside, he stalked past him with his tail tip flicking and almost couldn't believe himself when he said, "Come on, help find a place to sit."

"Cloudcoo!" Birdchatter objected to his insult with a mock frown. "Oi, that wasn't very nice, love." But truth be told he didn't care, and his mind was onto the newest thing.

Following Cloudburst, Birdchatter looked around the large clearing. "If clouds burst, is that when it rains?"

dionysus
April 6th, 2020, 05:21 AM
[ Slushie ]
Deweyes closed her eyes as a sea breeze found its way to her and whispered through her fur. She’d always loved the specific type of breeze that drifts inland from some type of water; there was something different in a water breeze that made it inherently peaceful to her and she welcomed the feeling of a sea breeze on her face like the caress of a friend. Goosepaw’s words made her smile and Deweyes felt a tug at her heart. The warrior dipped her head in Goosepaw’s direction and murmured to match the calm of their surroundings, “I’m honored.” Deweyes hasn’t missed his use of the word “was” and she wondered what had happened, but didn’t ask. She knew through his language that his mother was gone and that was enough.

Spiderfrost
April 6th, 2020, 05:44 AM
-- @Socks (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=587) {Spider your mentions still doesn't work when it comes to me lol } --

Ploverspot nervously padded into the clearing after Shadedpath. He was not comfortable being at the gathering, not so soon after he'd defected to Thunderclan. It was slightly nerve wrecking. He did keep his head up as he finally came forth. He was a former Shadowclan cat yes, but he'd been taught pride and that weakness was not a desirable trait to show forth. And so he walked with Shadedpath and found a nice spot for the mother and son to sit down on. This brought back memories... And he voiced that, "This reminds me of... the first gathering I was at as a warrior." Those memories were painful but also something he cherished. "Is there a reason you so wanted me at the gathering, outside of spending time with your favourite kit?"

(hmm,still? Does it work if i use the [MENTION=4563]?)

Shaded was quiet for a moment before gathering her messy thoughts and glancing at Plover. That one gathering had been on her mind a lot recently. Never had she expected for something like that to happen; it had already been several moons since she had been a warrior and she was just starting to find her place after all the grief and anger towards her was dying down. She had been putting her life together.

She didn't regret the run in, it just made her more driven to become a better cat. Ploverkit was alive, her failings hadn't destroyed all of her children and he didn't hate her. Their subsequent meetings at later gatherings had worked to keep each other updated on their lives and build a relationship.

The large she-cat smiled a rare, warm little thing. Maybe she was hoping for the same lucky start with her next eldest kit?

"This was the only time I could get you and one of your younger siblings in the same space. Softbriar is often busy with their duties." she informed tensely. "I felt it was the best time to introduce you both since you'll be living in Thunderclan from now on."

Moon Lily
April 6th, 2020, 05:46 AM
[ wren SilentLamb CheetahPelt Kitty Mama ]

Irispaw approached the medicine cats, her twisted paw fumbling on the ground. She wove her way around several cats, and, not seeing the ones she hoped for, sat down by the rest of her rank. She waved her tail in greeting at Otterstone and Lionwhisker, if she remembered correctly. Or, as she liked to call them, Laddieboy and Flirtypants. It looked like the others weren't there yet... It looked like Laddie and Flirty were having a conversation though. She tilted her head, padding over to them. Should she have done that? Well, what's done was done...
"Can I join in?" She asked, eyes flicking between the two. As weird as their conversation sounded, she didn't want to be alone at a gathering.

CheetahPelt
April 6th, 2020, 08:55 AM
DarkNight

Asterpaw looked at the tom cat who approached him. How would he introduce himself? Be cool... be cool. "Hi-er-eyyy." He facepawed in his head, but continued. "My names Asterpaw, whats yours?"

DarkNight
April 6th, 2020, 09:01 AM
“I’m Honeypaw!” He smiled very friendly at the other cat. “Nice to meet you Asterpaw! Is this your first gathering?” Honeypaw noticed the way he sat like he was nervous or excited. “And you’re RiverClan, right?
CheetahPelt

Speckledrose sat around looking for someone from another Clan to talk to. She had only talked to ShadowClan so far. Maybe someone from RiverClan would talk to her? So she sat and looked as friendly as she could, hoping someone would come up to her.
Flowstream

CheetahPelt
April 6th, 2020, 09:17 AM
Moon Lily SilentLamb

Otterstone turned as she sensed another cat. It was the young Shadowclan medicine cat! "It's fine with me, if it's fine with you, Lionwhisker." Her gaze shifted over to the golden medicine tom.
"You're from Shadowclan, right?" She asked Irispaw. "You and Thunderhowl seemed friendly. He seemed like he's pretty slow to warm up to cats." She pursed her lips, remembering when he called her out.. hmmpff. "But, anyways. How are you? Who, exactly, I mean.." Uh, socializing was her thing! Why was she so awkward now? "What's your name?... Is what I meant."

TeamFlowstream!
April 6th, 2020, 09:18 AM
Lightfeather gazed at the cool, night sky as if Starclan were showing their true forms. She tried looking for the familiar white puffs clouds or looking for a certain star. She didn't take notice of any cat, if they were talking or not. She just looked and looked, and it seemed like moons until she stopped to listen to every cat.

TeamFlowstream!
April 6th, 2020, 09:21 AM
When Lightfeather saw the Shadowclan warrior, she stopped to greet the she cat that had approached her. (I'm sorry this is short)

Leucos
April 6th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Moon Lily CheetahPelt
"it's fine love!" he meowed and gave an approved nod to otterstone. " following up her questions, how you been?" she looks familiar "irispaw yeah?? Like the flower.."

DarkNight
April 6th, 2020, 09:24 AM
Lightfeather gazed at the cool, night sky as if Starclan were showing their true forms. She tried looking for the familiar white puffs clouds or looking for a certain star. She didn't take notice of any cat, if they were talking or not. She just looked and looked, and it seemed like moons until she stopped to listen to every cat.
(Sorry I switched cats on you.
I forgot Honeypaw was already talking to someone.)

Speckledrose spotted a RiverClan cat gazing around, looking quite bored or content. Speckledrose couldn't tell. But she walked over.
"Hi! My name is Speckledrose. What's your name? Are you from RiverClan?"

TeamFlowstream!
April 6th, 2020, 09:29 AM
Lightfeather turned to face the Shadowclan she-cat, realizing who she was talking to. "Y-yes, I'm from Riverclan... and... my name..? Oh, my name is Lightfeather." She had never talked to a Shadowclan cat before AND she was bored, so she asked, "What's it like in Shadowclan? Are they nice?"

Greenleap
April 6th, 2020, 10:02 AM
[Open!]
The small riverclan apprentice looked around, was she ready for this? Greenpaw hung her head low. So many cats!

fr0ggy
April 6th, 2020, 10:03 AM
[ starshooter ]
~~

Mosspaw scooted in closer, but soon, a couple of other apprentices caught her attention. "Aww, but can I go talk to the apprentices? I wanna make friends!" She looked at Leafbreeze with wide eyes, her bottom lip slightly protruded. "Pleeeeaase? It would make you the best! I promise I won't get into any trouble or anything! I'll be polite and mind my manners!" Her paws were kneading the ground in anticipation as she gazed up at the warrior.
~~
(thats fine! sorry i never responded to the other post-)

DarkNight
April 6th, 2020, 10:17 AM
Lightfeather turned to face the Shadowclan she-cat, realizing who she was talking to. "Y-yes, I'm from Riverclan... and... my name..? Oh, my name is Lightfeather." She had never talked to a Shadowclan cat before AND she was bored, so she asked, "What's it like in Shadowclan? Are they nice?"
(Make sure to @ me!)
(Speckledrose is in ThunderClan)

“Well in ThunderClan everyone is very nice!” Speckledrose was happy to be able to talk about her clan. “And the prey is running well! How is the fish in RiverClan?”

CheetahPelt
April 6th, 2020, 10:25 AM
DarkNight

"Honeypaw, I have a friend named Honeypaw. She's really quiet." He hadn't seen her in a while.. he blinked hard, looking back at THIS Honeypaw. "This is my first gathering, yeah. How could you tell?" Asterpaw hoped that he had a cool and collected look about him, but the lanky feline was almost vibrating he was so excited. "I'm from Riverclan yeah. I was apprenticed earlier this moon." He looked Honeypaw up and down. "So Honeypaw, what's Shadowclan like? You smell like pine trees so I'm guessing you guys live in the pines?"

DarkNight
April 6th, 2020, 10:31 AM
DarkNight

"Honeypaw, I have a friend named Honeypaw. She's really quiet." He hadn't seen her in a while.. he blinked hard, looking back at THIS Honeypaw. "This is my first gathering, yeah. How could you tell?" Asterpaw hoped that he had a cool and collected look about him, but the lanky feline was almost vibrating he was so excited. "I'm from Riverclan yeah. I was apprenticed earlier this moon." He looked Honeypaw up and down. "So Honeypaw, what's Shadowclan like? You smell like pine trees so I'm guessing you guys live in the pines?"

Honeypaw smiled at the RiverClan cat. “I can tell by how excited you look and how nervous. I was nervous my first time, but now this my second time so I am a little more prepared.” Honeypaw smiled at the thought of his first gathering. “Everyone in ShadowClan is pretty nice, no matter what everyone says. Only Icestar is the grumpy one. And we do have pines, big tall ones that stretch on and on it seems. And there are always lots of kits who love to play and hear stories. And we had WindClan stay in our Waterbarn! Now that was interesting!”
“How is prey running in RiverClan? In ShadowClan the frogs are starting to come out again.”

dino.
April 6th, 2020, 10:42 AM
[ Beau ]

Goosepaw settled back again with a contented sigh. It wasn't often that he talked about his mother, but when he did it brought back mostly good memories. He closed his eyes and, albeit a bit tentatively, leaned his head against Deweye's shoulder. The lap of the waves was calming as always, and he began to drift off. "Wake me up when WindClan gets here," he murmured.

Socks
April 6th, 2020, 10:57 AM
-- Socks {Spider your mentions still doesn't work when it comes to me lol } --

Spiderfrost

Softbriar weaved through the other cats, the scents of all present clans confusing their sensitive nose. They glanced around before spotting Shadedpath, hurrying over to sit with her. They glanced at the other cat sat there with a quizzical look, they somewhat recognized him and wondered why he sat with Shadedpath.

They gave a kind-- yet unsure nod to the tom before turning to their mother with a smile "You wanted me to meet you here?" They were always happy to chat with Shadedpath, but the she-cat seemed tenser than for a casual conversation.

Mango
April 6th, 2020, 11:36 AM
[FRONT]"Gosh, there's so many cats." Sleepypaw's drowsy blue eyes surveyed all clan cats followed by a long inhale and soft sigh. Jealousy tingled in his fur to see so many groups chattering away having fun yet he's going to be alone again. Sitting alone..again. Sigh. The Maine coon fur ruffled from a gust of wind, his sight blurred longer than it should be before shaking his head. He slumped down, attempting to blend in with the crowd.
[OPEN]

[/FONT]

Lichenpaw saw a cat sitting alone at the gathering and approached him,” Hello, I’m Lichenpaw, non-binary, so they/them pronouns please. What’s your name and pronouns?” they asked.
Lichenpaw knew it was a peculiar question, but they felt it was right to ask anyways so that they wouldn’t accidentally misgender anyone.

chaton
April 6th, 2020, 11:47 AM
- senpai. -

Leafbreeze smiled, giving Mosspaw a lick on the forehead. "Of course you can dear, just try not to get into trouble." She didn't want to admit it publicly, but she'd been a bit too protective of her apprentice. Letting her go and enjoy her first gathering was the least she could do. Grooming a bit more of the unkempt fur she noticed on the apprentice, Leafbreeze finally signaled that she could go off and socialise now. Her amber eyes were filled with worry as she watched the young molly pad off elsewhere.

(no worries! that one was super old anyways haha)

cmdR_Paige
April 6th, 2020, 11:54 AM
Spiralheart remained silent and kept her eyes on her leader. Hopefully no-one picks a fight with anyone this time, she huffed internally. Lionstar is certainly the strongest of all the leaders. It was his idea to fight off the coyotes, and we won! If anyone speaks badly of him, I most certainly will not let it go. BILL.

dionysus
April 6th, 2020, 12:23 PM
[ Beau ]

Goosepaw settled back again with a contented sigh. It wasn't often that he talked about his mother, but when he did it brought back mostly good memories. He closed his eyes and, albeit a bit tentatively, leaned his head against Deweye's shoulder. The lap of the waves was calming as always, and he began to drift off. "Wake me up when WindClan gets here," he murmured.

(Dew radiates strong mama vibes lol)
(also Goosepaw is a lil angel)

Deweyes’ face split into a tender smile when the younger cat leaned against her, but she stayed silent. Shifting slightly, she rested her own head gently against his for a moment before lifting it once more to gaze sightlessly at the sea. “I will,” she murmured, her deep voice rumbling softly in her chest. She too was feeling the gentle tug of drowsiness that belied true relaxation and tricks it into becoming sleep, but she remained awake and alert. Every once in awhile, her nose would twitch as she scented the air for the remaining clans, then she would fall still as a dream once more.
Slushie

fr0ggy
April 6th, 2020, 12:45 PM
[ starshooter ]
~~

As soon as Leafbreeze finished grooming her messy fur, she shook it out and stuck out her tongue. "Hey! My fur is fine... Just the way I like it!" She smiled cheekily at her mother before running off to go find other cats to talk to.

[ OPEN ]
~~

Mosspaw wandered around the gathering, looking around for more apprentices to talk to. Her gaze traveled around the clearing hesitantly as she scoped out the cats all around her. Jeez, where are all the other apprentices. All I can find are warriors, and they aren't much fun... She scrunched up her nose in slight annoyance at the lack of potential friends. Whatever... Maybe someone will come to me.

TeamFlowstream!
April 6th, 2020, 12:48 PM
(Make sure to @ me!)
(Speckledrose is in ThunderClan)

“Well in ThunderClan everyone is very nice!” Speckledrose was happy to be able to talk about her clan. “And the prey is running well! How is the fish in RiverClan?”
"The fish? Well, the fish is also going well..." Lightfeather realized that she was stammering the whole time since she wasn't as social as she usually would be. Could it be her thinking about Berrykit? Or is it how bad she is at fighting? Or, the fear of all the cats knowing her dark secrets she had been thinking about lately?

DarkNight
April 6th, 2020, 12:57 PM
"That's great! Well, it was nice talking to you! I have to go, I promised a cat I'd talk to her. Maybe I'll see you next gathering?"
Flowstream

TeamFlowstream!
April 6th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Lightfeather said goodbye in an awkward way. She didn't like to socialize much, but this time, she was afraid of saying the wrong thing, especially to another cat in another clan. (I'm gonna go offline for a bit)

marshy
April 6th, 2020, 01:13 PM
[Open to cats of any clan!]
Morningmeadow made her way to the gathering, hopefully they weren't too late. She found Riverclan and sat over with them. She wanted to meet some new cats at this gathering, she looked around for anyone to talk too.
---
[Open to apprentices!]
Sparrowpaw followed along and followed Morningmeadow over to Riverclan and sat down. He was super excited for his first gathering! He wanted so bad for Sunkit to be there, but he'd just have to talk to another cat.
---
Stormwind ran over to Thunderclan and sat down. A bit late, but not too late. He was huffing and puffing, he had to stop himself from getting distracted all the time.

Sweetie
April 6th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Shimmeringpool wasn't hiding in her brother's shadow this time at the gathering. So much has changed since she last was here, she grew a lot from the beginning of her training. Light blue eyes swept across the sea of cats, trying to see anyone she could possibly talk to. I really don't want to trail after Wormbite... It was time for the molly to take on the world without hiding behind her brother.

(Open)

-------

Mossypaw loved going to gatherings so many cats so socialize with! The calico walked around smiling at the other clan cats. Finally some happiness in his now rather rough and unwanted life. It has been so miserable with Sootflare being his mentor and being an apprentice again.

(Open)

------

Duskpaw bounced all around her two adoptive siblings as Shadowclan joined the gathering. "Ohmygosh, ohmygosh! We're finally here!" Jumping up and down the small calico bumped shoulders with Mirepaw because she knew if she touched Ebonypaw her ears would be boxed off. Her emerald eyes wildly took in the scenery as she stuck close by her fellow apprentices.

CheetahPelt Blissie Bliss

------

Creekwind stayed on the side lines of the gathering. She was use to being in the background, the molly no one noticed.

(Open)

----

Stormlily padded close to her mate while she kept her eye on Oakpaw, just to make sure he was doing okay. Turning to Shadequill, "So how are you doing? We haven't had much time together to chat." Which was true because now both of them had apprentices and her free time was taken up by watching her kits.

Cloudedsky

------

Ravenspirit sat in silence observing his apprentice from afar. He didn't want her going and running her mouth with sassy remarks. It was rather boring after going to gatherings for so long. They all end up with drama and it gets annoying after a while, just like his apprentice.

(Open)

-----

Owlwatcher padded around the gathering looking for someone to talk to.

(Open)

The Cannibal
April 6th, 2020, 03:05 PM
{Both of my characters are open! Cobaltshade is from Riverclan and Rootstone is from Thunderclan!}

Cobaltshade had followed her clanmates into the Seastones gathering area, Riverclan naturally being the first clan to arrive. She enjoyed Lionstar's punctuality, it felt good to be the first clan here. Set a good example. Hopefully whoever took his place, and may it be a good long while before that, followed in his pawsteps.
Sitting with back straight and tail curled over her paws, the blue-gray molly scanned the clearing as the other clans, all except for Windclan, began to arrive. It had been some long moons since she's gone to a gathering, perhaps she could have a friendly conversation with someone. Not that she'd really go out of her way to do so. But she was open to talking if someone else where to approach her.

-------------

With a slight yawn, a rather burly brown spotted tabby molly padded into the gathering area with the Thunderclan cats around her. She hadn't been to a gathering since her apprentice moons and even then she did her best to stay far away from the apprentices and warriors of other clans. She didn't want to talk to any of them. They were beneath her, they were enemies even if the gathering was a moment of peace.
Rootstone still held that mentality. Thunderclan was, very obviously, the superior clan here at the gathering, even if they were second to arrive. With a snort of disgust, the female warrior did her best to stick close to her clanmates but at the same time remaining on the edge of the gathering of cats. She was not here to talk. She was here to hear the news from all the other clans and then leave.

duckie
April 6th, 2020, 03:38 PM
Flintspirit. Noted. He wanted to ask what led to Dusk being the one to take the leader's spot but decided against it. Normally, he wouldn't much care to tiptoe around such things but tonight there wasn't much avenue for a quick exit from the conversation. He dipped his head to Beastspark as ShadowClan arrived but given the lack of verbal address, he quickly returned this attention to Flintspirit. ShadowClan was just a prickly bunch - he wasn't going to sit here and try to break the ice... Poor choice of wording.

"Well enough." he replied, curt and straight to the point, "I haven't had a chance to do much yet but I'm glad to be trusted with the position."

[ RedHead ]

teddy.
April 6th, 2020, 04:25 PM
Her pale cream ear gave another twitch if annoyance, bright green eyes rolling far into the back of her head at his words. When did he become a therapist? And when did she start taking advice from a Thunderclanner? "I regret telling you this, it's none of your business," She couldn't help snapping. The topic was Sore for dogpaw, it bought up emotions she was desperate to bury deep inside and simply forgetting about. She stood, hackles raised slightly. "I'm done with this conversation," Was her farewell, she left to go hide in another dark corner of the crowd.

Salt

teddy.
April 6th, 2020, 04:34 PM
Fallenheart hummed again. Half of WindClan in the shadows and the other half in thunder... he wondered how they were holding up. It must've been confusing, especially for the kits. "Yes, we're doing fine," Fallenheart responded to Blossombreeze's question. "I think it's all cleared up, or at least, no other cat has visited the Medicine Den for a while." The black cat paused for a second to scope the Seastones. There was something missing from the jumble of various clan scents. "I wonder if WindClan will be attending," he murmured mostly to himself.

"They're spilt... I'd assume it would be hard to attend when half the clan lacks their leader being present for half of them," She breathed her words out in a gentle sigh, eyes filled with a emphatic glimmer. "I couldn't imagine it... being torn away from my clanmates like that?" A small whine slipped from the cat. Blossombreeze shook her head, a small tsk tsk tsk noise of disappointment from the elderly cat. Who she was disappointed in wasn't very clear, even to Blossombreeze herself. "I'm glad shadowclan is healing! I pray to Starclan that greenleaf brings us great hope these next few moons."

Cloudsky
April 6th, 2020, 04:40 PM
Shimm

Stormlily padded close to her mate while she kept her eye on Oakpaw, just to make sure he was doing okay. Turning to Shadequill, "So how are you doing? We haven't had much time together to chat." Which was true because now both of them had apprentices and her free time was taken up by watching her kits.

He smiled at his mate with love in his eyes
"Well, I'm doing better since I get to spend time with you." He curled his tail around her's and shuffled closer.
"Showed my apprentice around the territory, what about you, my love?"

Wings
April 6th, 2020, 04:42 PM
(Russet's from SC Shimm)

Sitting on the side, Russetstrike spotted a silvery she and padded over. She looked on the younger side so either a new warrior or older apprentice. "Hey, I'm Russetstrike." The handsome tom's tail swished. "You're from RiverClan I assume?"

Moonraven
April 6th, 2020, 04:50 PM
Twilightstar got home hoping to get some sleep only to remember that the moon was full and that there was a Gathering she needed to attend. The WindClan leader ignored the chatter going on around her as she led her clanmates across the sand. She was not in the mood for this, she'd never been in the mood for socializing though today her attitude was particularly foul. The thin molly swiftly made her way over to the other three leaders with a deep frown on her maw and jumped up on to the stone. She offered a curt nod with no words, eager to get this over with so she could go home. Twilightstar really was dead tired and wanted to be anywhere but here. There was so much work to get home and do. Instead of trying to rest her eyes, Twilightstar got to work on cleaning the grains of sand out of the dry and cracked pads of her paws while waiting for Lionstar to start them off.

[ WINDCLAN HAS FINALLY ARRIVED! ]
BILL.

BEAR.
April 6th, 2020, 05:09 PM
With WindClan's arrival, Lionstar didn't think too much on it since he knew they had been in the process of returning home. Out of respect he waited until Twilightstar had settled into her spot before he spoke, prepared to start the announcements. "It's good to see you made it. I trust things went well?"

But alas, this wasn't the time for much small talk and Lionstar jumped into the opportunity to get things rolling. "I'll speak first.

"RiverClan has been doing well. With Newleaf has come the return of an abundance of prey, and our Clan continues to swell with cats.

"We have had many cats join our ranks since the last Gathering, some new and some old! Mirepaw, Cloverpaw, Creekpaw, and Bumblebelly," he let that last name sink in for a short moment, knowing his disappearance would be fresh in ShadowClan, "have all been welcome into RiverClan as our new Clan-mates. Finchpaw, Willowpaw, Nightpaw, Cobaltshade, Cedarbug, Harepaw, Honeypaw, and Ashpool-- who was previously known as Moonriselight, I know, such an awful name--, and Petuniapaw have all rejoined the Clan.

"A couple of demotions among our warriors has also taken place. For those that knew Blueheart, she was returned to the rank of an apprentice after leaving a kit to die in the territory. She could have easily collected the kit and returned her to camp, but allegedly she allowed the kit to-- and I quote, 'convince her' that it was a good idea to remain outside of the security of camp without a warrior. The sheer stupidity she has in that brain of hers was alone enough for a demotion, honestly. After her demotion she vanished, and turned up dead in the middle of our territory. It appears a rogue killed her, so I would suggest keeping an eye out in case this was not a one time thing.

"Mossythorn has also been demoted to an apprentice. He was assigned an apprentice but decided to refuse to train them, and when confronted acted like a kitten throwing a tantrum. He is currently under rehabilitation until he either grows up or gets kicked out.

"In other news, we have lost a few Clan-mates. Ravenshade was murdered by a rogue who lashed out in anger after I rejected their joining. Sparkheart fell into the swollen river and drowned before he could be rescued. Snowsong and Featherstream were killed by a fox. Mapleflame, Blazepaw, and Dewfeather were brutally slaughtered by coyotes. Goldenshade appears to have had some sort of meltdown and attempted to attack two of our Clan-mates before he was put down, and young Turtlekit was carried off by an owl. Sunblaze, sweet, sweet Sunnyboy.. has unexpectedly died while sharing tongues in the clearing. His body spasmed and we were unable to resuscitate him. We have also lost Shiverpetal.. it appears he passed away in his sleep, and I have appointed Otterstone-- formerly Otterleg, and Omenshade in his place. They are our new medicine cat and apprentice, respectively. Most of the cats we lost were good Clan-mates, and their loss is felt in the heart of all of RiverClan.

"I am proud to announce that RiverClan has a few new warriors! Everyone, please congratulate: Pigeonchirp, Wormbite, and Shimmeringpool! They have all worked hard to earn their warrior names and being their Clan-mate has been an honor.

"We also have several new apprentices! Stonepaw, Fogpaw, Marigoldpaw, Featherpaw, Moonpaw, Koipaw, Willowpaw, Greenpaw, Sparrowpaw, Ivypaw, Foxpaw, Rosepaw, and Nightpaw! This is an exciting development for a young cat, and I trust they all will work hard to join the rank of a warrior in the moons to come."

Lionstar took a moment to take a breath, with so much more to do. "Recently, a patrol discovered a rat nest outside of our territory. I sent another patrol to dispatch the nest and due to its size, we have determined the best course of action is to poison them. I would be cautious," he directed the words to the other leaders, mostly Duskstar. "Regardless if our nest is cleared out, there may be more closer to your border.

"Now..." he returned his gaze to the crowd. "You may have noticed Dirtfur is no longer with us.

"It comes with a heavy heart I must announce I had no choice but to exile him from RiverClan. His days as a warrior were wrought with courage, strength, and dependability. At the time he was the ideal deputy candidate, but in receiving the position he became twisted.

"Lazy and cruel. He lashed out at our Clan-mates for no reason, demeaned them, and assigned himself to patrols only to nap on them. We had a sick kit in our Clan, Cherrykit-- and he was responsible for taking her to the medicine cat's den and keeping an eye on her while Shiverpetal was unavailable as a quarantine. He completely failed in this task, abandoning her to be alone. She was found wandering the territory in her delirium.

"Of course, I'd like to say it stopped there.. but it didn't. Dirtfur apparently received a bug from Cherrykit and became sick himself. I instructed him to rest so he recovered but he chose to leave the den and sneeze on cats to spread his illness! After all these transgressions, I chose to demote him on the spot-- I will not tolerate disobedience, especially in a deputy! .. But he couldn't even be damned to stop there.

"He fled into the medicine cat's den, and that is where we found him. Cherrykit was trying to comfort him, it could have been cute-- had they not started harassing Hazelberry and telling her Shiverpetal planned on killing Cherrykit." Lionstar took a moment to ponder this, looking at the cats below. "This explained her behavior during his vigil. As she gazed at his body, she was smiling-- rejoicing in his death, and when confronted she kept telling her mother he was a 'bad cat.'

".. For those of you who never knew that nut of a medicine cat, he was an odd fella. But he was remarkable as a medicine cat. No cat ever died in his care, and not once did I have an issue with him making threats toward our Clan-mates. He was harmless.

"It came to light that Dirtfur was fearmongering this kit. Feeding her lies about Shiverpetal to the point where she was actively celebrating his death, and was convinced whole-heartedly that Dirtfur-- a cat who already proved to the Clan how shifty and unreliable he was-- had been honest and true with her about Shiverpetal. Even if he made a comment toward Dirtfur, the fact alone that Dirtfur decided to tell a young, easily manipulated mind that the medicine cat wanted to kill her-- was out of line! If it were true, he should have informed me.

"Cherrykit, following this.. was adamant in her belief, bordering on psychotic, refusing to recognize how deranged it was to believe not only a lie, but that a death of such a stunning cat should be.. joyful. She would even fake her tears to act like she was regretful of what she was doing, only to turn right around and repeat these actions. It was her mother who made the choice to try to give her another chance elsewhere."

He glanced over at Twilightstar. "I'm sorry if she's been a pest-- if you took her in, that is. Sugarapple thought getting her away from the environment she'd been corrupted in would do wonders for her well-being, and she figured WindClan would teach her the humility and compassion she'd need to get her head on straight." Whether or not that worked remained to be seen.

"After I exiled Dirtfur, I appointed Sootfather deputy in his place." Lionstar nodded to the dork below him. "Don't mind how dad he looks, he's surprisingly competent.

"The only request I have is if you see Dirtfur, drive him off. Kill him if you have to. Being in exile as a deputy who made a plethora of bad decisions should put him in isolation from the Clans, so he may reflect on his decisions and better himself. There is no excuse for his behavior and what he did to Cherrykit." Lionstar scrunched his nose at the memory alone, feeling a little sour at the recollection.

"That is all for RiverClan. Whoever wants to go next is free to."

He intentionally left out the coyote fight and the Lionheart rank. Lionhearts were special only to RiverClan, as a bonus to participating as elite fighters, and the coyote fight was better left off without being boosted. He'd be very angry if he found out someone had been telling another Clan about these happenings. Twilightstar could cover the coyotes if she wished, but he liked the idea of playing the card of mock-ignorance before the other Clans spoke.

Icestar would think she had the upper-paw on him, but she was so, incredibly wrong.

[ Casper, hxneysuckle, Moonraven, Undertaker, RedHead, Shimm, shortstack ]

Sweetie
April 6th, 2020, 05:21 PM
(Russet's from SC Shimm)

Sitting on the side, Russetstrike spotted a silvery she and padded over. She looked on the younger side so either a new warrior or older apprentice. "Hey, I'm Russetstrike." The handsome tom's tail swished. "You're from RiverClan I assume?"

Her head quickly swiveled towards the voice that came right next to her. Wow... it was a handsome tom who approached the new warrior. Embarrassed by how attractive he was the molly quickly nodded at his question, "Yes. Hi, I'm Shimmeringpool. You are from Shadowclan?" She guessed by the smell and introduced herself as her ears were still warm with embarrassment.
Turning to Lionstar the molly quietly listened while he basically gave the three clans the whole tea about what happened. When her leader called out her name she puffed her silver chest out in pride, her light blue gaze trying to meet her dark brothers.

-----

Mossypaw's amber eyes grew wide as his jaw dropped. Did this idiot just tell everyone about what happened between them? Oh Starclan the apprentice looked around as he prayed that no one would point him out or any eyes fell on him. Slinking towards the back hoping to escape this now nightmare. Once again his stupid leader took something he loved again.

------

Stormlily rested her head on her mate's shoulder as she thought about what she was done with her apprentice. "Border patrol and hunting. Nightpaw is still very nervous around me which is weird. Am I a scary cat?" Lifting her head so her dark amber eyes could meet his. She absolutely loved her apprentice but wondered sometimes if Nightpaw felt the same. Cloudsky

Sweetie
April 6th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Brindlejaw followed a couple of pawsteps behind his leader trying to conceal his limp. The deputy almost followed his fellow clanmates into the crowd when he remembered that he was supposed to sit with the rest of the deputies by their leaders. The tom excused himself through the crowd, use to the gasps and stares from his horribly crooked jaw. His blazing orange eyes quickly took in the other deputies, it seemed like Riverclan and Thunderclan changed their deputies and only Shadowclan stayed the same. Nodding his head in hello and respect the tortoiseshell took his place underneath Twilightstar. Nonchalant expression wore itself on his features as he looked over the myriad of cats. Underneath the mask he was excited like a kit, to be the deputy of Windclan and to sit next to his leader with pride. It was a dream coming true and all of the hard work paid off.
shortstack Undertaker RedHead

Mango
April 6th, 2020, 05:39 PM
Chickadeepaw proudly stalking into the gathering, it was his first gathering. He couldn’t wait, but he kept it cool pretending as if he didn’t care about the stress of Windclan finally returning home. He forced himself to bounce over to the group of apprentices,” Sup dudes and dudettes! Sorry Twighlightstar is lame and was late to this dope gathering...” he meowed
(OPEN)

Estelle
April 6th, 2020, 05:40 PM
bmkmb

"y-yes, I a-am" Nightpaw admitted with a light inward chuckle. Her tail went to rest on her paws as she paused to think for a moment before continuing "if yo-u don't mind me as-asking...wh-what's it l-like in Thu-" the young apprentice wanted to ask what it was like in Thunderclan but was cut of when WindClan arrived and Lionstar started to speak. It was a relief to see that WindClan, despite the situation, was able to join the gathering, yet the news from Riverclan soon becamen grimm to her ears.
She fell silent for a moment as she listened to the leader "that poor kitten" Nightpaw muttered under her breath at the news about Cherrykit.
Soon the white molly realized how she had fallens silent and turned back to look at Frostpaw "s-sorry" she said quietly before continuing "wh-what i m-meant was: w-what's it l-like in thun-Thunderclan?" she now finished her question, giving a tilt of her head as she spoke.

Cloudsky
April 6th, 2020, 05:58 PM
Stormlily rested her head on her mate's shoulder as she thought about what she was done with her apprentice. "Border patrol and hunting. Nightpaw is still very nervous around me which is weird. Am I a scary cat?" Lifting her head so her dark amber eyes could meet his. She absolutely loved her apprentice but wondered sometimes if Nightpaw felt the same. Cloudsky

"Ah, I did hunting with my apprentice as well, how could I forget!" He meowed to his mate. He then tensed as Stormlily asked if she was scary. He didn't think so... He looked at her, at Nightpaw, then her again.
"Well, I don't think you are! You are the prettiest she-cat I know, both in personality and looks!" He purred to his mate, giving her a light grooming. He then nodded to himself, concluding his thoughts.
"The kit probably has anxiety. I mean, I did up until I met you! Now I have slightly less of it." He meowed with a mrrow of laughter at his inside joke.

Spiderfrost
April 6th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Rosedapple hummed as Lionstar made his annoucements. The Shadowclan cat was more or less scoring the cats around her for those in Windclan, her sister had left the Waterbarn with them and she was a little put off that she had to find out from a secondary source. Part of her hoped that maybe she at least came to the gathering with those of the Windclan patrol, but that doesn't appear to be true.

The calico sighed. She also lost Scorchpaw pretty quickly, in his excitement to come to his first gathering they had separated. It wasn't that she was worried he'd be hurt, but he was sure to get overwhelmed by the sheer number of cats here. Maybe she'll search for him before it was time to leave.
Dawncloud relaxed on the edge of the crowd as her leader announced the recent goings on in Riverclan. She noted nearby that Brightwhisker was laying on his side to alleviate the weight on his front legs. His tail curled and uncurled lackadaisically as the gathering was underway.

Wings
April 6th, 2020, 06:04 PM
The young tom had turned his attention to Lionstar, boy he had a lot to say. "Yep, tried and true." He smiled at Shimmeringpool, bumping her when he called out her name. "Congrats, Shimmeringpoooool."
Shimm

nocturnal
April 6th, 2020, 06:28 PM
"They're spilt... I'd assume it would be hard to attend when half the clan lacks their leader being present for half of them," She breathed her words out in a gentle sigh, eyes filled with a emphatic glimmer. "I couldn't imagine it... being torn away from my clanmates like that?" A small whine slipped from the cat. Blossombreeze shook her head, a small tsk tsk tsk noise of disappointment from the elderly cat. Who she was disappointed in wasn't very clear, even to Blossombreeze herself. "I'm glad shadowclan is healing! I pray to Starclan that greenleaf brings us great hope these next few moons."
Fallenheart nodded quietly as a new scent came over the Seastones. He turned his head to see that WindClan did arrive and the leaders started making their announcements. As he listened to Lionstar, the black cat rested his tail over his paws. It always amazed him how much could change in only a few moons. "Sounds like RiverClan is doing well," the tom murmured.

Fawn
April 6th, 2020, 06:31 PM
"Cloudcoo!" Birdchatter objected to his insult with a mock frown. "Oi, that wasn't very nice, love." But truth be told he didn't care, and his mind was onto the newest thing.

Following Cloudburst, Birdchatter looked around the large clearing. "If clouds burst, is that when it rains?"
Cloudburst's fluffed tail flicked behind him impatiently, trying to stay on task while the idiot blabbered away in the background. "If you hadn't walked here like your paws were made of boulders, we might've actually gotten a good spot." And yet Birdchatter was swooping in with another question. Momentarily, his ears pinned to his skull so he barked, "It's when it DOWNPOURS AND ZAPS YOUR DUMBASS WITH LIGHTNING." Okay, now that his stupid inquiry was settled...

Cloudburst noticed Owlflight, though he didn't recognize the cat by name and motioned toward him. "Why can't you just sit there? Like that guy. See how he's just sitting, normally? Do that."

Wings

nocturnal
April 6th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Frostpaw watched the Gathering commence with a stoic expression. He didn't need to know about the going ons in other clans. For the most part, they wouldn't affect him, although it was interesting to hear what certain leaders hadto say about themselves. Lionstar spoke first and the apprentice mentally rolled his eyes. Was it so much to ask that he have a friend who's name didn't overlap? The white cat knew that there were hundreds of clan members walking around, but surely there were enough original prefixes for everyone.

Nightpaw asked about ThunderClan and Frostpaw's gaze on the Seastones hardened into a glare. Out of all the topics but he understood why the she-cat would be curious about it. "It's about the same," the apprentice said bluntly. "We hunt, we train. Spend a bit more time out of camp, maybe, but that's about it."

Estelle

Moonraven
April 6th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Twilightstar picked up her undernourished body and stepped to the front to address the clans. Since she didn't particularly care for this gather, Twilightstar would be keeping things as simple and short as possible. It wasn't like they needed to know every last detail anyway.
"WindClan has been suffering but that's nothing new. With new-leaf here, we'll strive to change to our circumstances." She had barely any news on her clan's growth since it seemed like it was declining instead of growing.
"WindClan's collected a few new faces, Echopaw, Honeypaw, Cherrypaw," ―Twilightstar paused to flatten her ears and cast Lionstar an unhappy glance ―"and Reedkit from Songbird's litter. Eveningpaw, Duskmoth, Summernight, Littlewish, Runningpaw, Deertalon, Fireflypaw, Lambkit, and Streamfeather - formally known as Dana- were all cats that found their way back to WindClan." Cherrypaw, thankfully, has been behaving herself. Having heard the full reason as to why RiverClan decided to toss her into WindClan made Twilightstar regret taking her in... it was too late now. She could always exile the apprentice later. That Apple cat must have a few screws loss if they thought that WindClan knew anything about humility and compassion, she barely knew what those words meant.
"There's been an increase in twoleg activity with the weather improving resulting in the kidnapping of Tawnystep. One of the strange creatures proved to be rather violent with Deadpool and she sustained several injuries, nothing life-threatening thankfully. Bramblebear, Featherbreeze, Cranepaw, and possibly although I would hope not, Gingerrain," she cringes a bit with the last name, "have all gone hunting in Silverpelt."
Her eyes dropped to her dirty paws as she attempted to get her head on straight and remember what else she needed to talk about here. She should maybe mention something about that Dirtbag cat, but he really wasn't all that important and so she wouldn't waste her breath on him... What else? What else? Oh! That's right him and grump.
"We've had some changes in ranks. Since she failed to fulfill her duties as deputy and most likely because she couldn't handle the pressure and so abandoned her clan altogether, Brightsky was replaced with Brindlejaw as WindClan's deputy. Despite some mishaps, Brindlejaw has proven to be loyal and hardworking, serving as a great deputy. Coyotesnarl, our former medicine cat apprentice, has taken Mistyfern's place as our medicine cat. We're uncertain as to his whereabouts, Mistyfern went missing on his way to the Starcave. Although he has a lot to learn, Coyotesnarl is both dedicated and determined and has makings of a bright medicine cat." A small bout of coughs has her stopping to catch her breath.
"On to more dire news, after sending a scouting patrol into the outskirts in hopes of finding new hunting grounds, perhaps because Windclan's luck is crap or we've done something to tick off StarClan, we found a pack of coyotes. Then to make matters worse the pack attack us, Stoneflash, Dawnsong, and Sundapple lost lives during the attack." Twilightstar refrained from pointing out that if some stingy leaders had just given them their land back all of this could have been avoided.
"We were forced to retreat and give up our territory. Duskstar and Thunderclan were kind enough to temporarily shelter some of my warriors, kits, queens, and elders. WindClan thanks you for lending a paw in our time of need." Her voice, tinged with fatigue, held sincerity as she gave a dip of her head to Duskstar.
"Even though it was primarily Beastspark and Irispaw that aided us, and that it was more of an exchange considering Icestar enticed and stole my cats when we were wounded, weak and lost our home, WindClan, with great reluctance, thanks ShadowClan for sheltering us temporarily." Twilightstar was bitter with her gratitude and her nod to Icestar was small and stiff. She'd prefer to give it to deputy below, however, like a kit not wanting to get a friend in trouble with their mother, she abstained.
"As for the reason we arrived so late to the gathering, we had to return to our territory. We give honor and thanks to Riverclan for driving the coyotes out of our territory and helping us return. We will not forget that it was Riverclan who got WindClan home." Twilightstar purred quietly while giving Lionstar and his clan her gratitude while fighting off a yawn.
"With new-leaf here and green-leaf coming up, WindClan will be moving the borders and taking back the territory ShadowClan and ThunderClan took." Both clans had proven when they sheltered WindClan that they had no problems feeding themselves and extras if needed. "I'd appreciate it if you left the borders be once they're moved, WindClan has lost enough blood and lives, we prefer not spilling or losing anymore." She looked at both Icestar and Duskstar as she spoke before taking a seat again.
"That's all WindClan has to share."

[ Casper hxneysuckle BILL. Undertaker, RedHead Shimm shortstack ]

dionysus
April 6th, 2020, 07:05 PM
( Slushie )
Deweyes herself had almost drifted off when she scented Windclan. She blinked the fuzziness of relaxation out of her eyes and perked her ears to gauge how close they were to the actual meeting starting. The older warrior decided it was time to wake up her young companion and she gently brushed his shoulder with her tail tip, nudging him a bit as well in case the first touch was too gentle to wake him. “Goosepaw,” she murmured softly, “Windclan has arrived, dear.” Perhaps it was a bit early to refer to the apprentice with a nickname, but Deweyes was of the firm belief that having had a few litters of kits gave her the right to refer to any younger cat with such endearments.

-

( Ombre Party)
Sagedust had been taking a walk when the Shadowclan group had made their way to Seastones and she had decided to catch up and ended up near the front. Thus, she had been one of the first of her clan to enter the gathering place. Being the kind of cat she was, Sagedust meandered along the edge of the throng of cats and turned away from them. Now, she stood on the beach by the water with her eyes closed, feeling the breeze and the nearby lap of the water. She thoroughly enjoyed meeting new cats, so Sage wasn’t avoiding interaction, but she had decided that what she needed at the moment was connection with the natural world rather than with her fellow cats. Sagedust felt the need of the calming presence of air and earth and water. Clearing her mind, the molly allowed the water to skim over her paws and dance back from them to the rhythmic best of the surf. She flexed her toes in the soft sand and stuck her nose into the breeze, reveling in the feet of the sea air caressing her fur and the scent of salt and cats. Sagedust was entirely at peace, one with the sea.

Estelle
April 6th, 2020, 07:19 PM
Nightpaw noticed Frostpaw's glare stiffen as he answered, but decided to not say anything to it despite having an urge to apologize for what would probably be like the fifth time. She paused as to listen to Windclan's announcement, giving a flick of her ear at the mention of both ShadowClan and the help Riverclan had given WindClan.. She lowered her gaze for a moment, letting her thoughts take over her mind for a split second, mixed expressions showing on her face during that moment. She didn't like it- those thoughts- and soon shoock the them away as the molly lifted her head once more to give a small smile to Frostpaw "i su-suppose it was ma-maybe a sill-y qu-question" she said quietly "h-how do you l-like sh-shadowcl-clan so f-far?" the white apprentice asked shyly but with curiosity- she had become aware that ShadowClan in general wasn't exactly considered "nice" among many cats, yet still hoped that Frostpaw would've gotten atleast some sort of a not so bad impression from the clan.
bmkmb

wolfie
April 6th, 2020, 08:01 PM
Wormbite would listen to the announcements, only uncomfortably fidgeting when Dirtfur was talked about. He had forgotten. He still had one last thing to do before he could be done with the whole situation.

Wormbite decided something. Yknow-- out of all clans besides Riverclan, Windclan ranked second best he decided. Then Thunderclan. Lastly, Stinky edgelords. No, he was not biased at all. Totally.
____
Silvershade would nod along as the leaders spoke. Most of it they already had a clue of. They were glad Cherrypaw could live a new life. It warmed their heart.

BEAR.
April 6th, 2020, 08:03 PM
Birdchatter was distantly aware the leaders had started the announcement, but he couldn't be bothered to pay mind to it when his attention was (sorta) on Cloudburst. "I can't stay still, Cloudcoo-- that's boaring. Besides, wot better way to spend the gathering than socializing?"

He gave his companion a small grin. "Lighten up, Cloudcoo! You're being no fun." Like he'd done in the territory, he made a light swipe for Cloudburst's muzzle. "This is a gathering, not a sittin-ing!"

[ Dipper ]

pidgeon
April 6th, 2020, 08:12 PM
Icestar was shocked to see the WindClan leader enter the clearing. Had she come from the Waterbarn? Wouldn't she be too wounded to attend? Well, if she wished to overexert herself, that was her problem. The large she-cat suppressed an eye-roll as the RiverClan leader, of course, wanted to go first.

She had tuned out for most of Lionstar's rambling, finding it rather annoying that his obnoxious voice droned on for so long. We get it, your clan is huge and powerful, she thought begrudgingly as she waited. And it was a surprise to her when Twilightstar spoke second. She took in every word with a grain of salt, much of it sounding new to her. She cast a furtive glance down to her deputy, wondering if he knew about this. Could she even trust him anymore? What else was he hiding from her? And of course, the tired she-cat went on to vilify her.

"I am glad to hear you returned to your territory safely," Icestar began, her cold expression trained on Twilightstar. Her sour tone betrayed the fact that she hadn't been told about this. But she wouldn't bring that up. The whole forest didn't need to know of the distrust she and her deputy shared. "And of course, you may have your strip of land back. You clearly need it more than we do. And as for your cats, I did not steal anybody. Your warriors were suffering, and I gave them an option to live a better life. They had every right to say no, to make their own decisions. I hope you found the barn...accommodating." Now for her own announcements.

"ShadowClan is prospering this Newleaf, with the marsh-prey coming out of their burrows at last. We are well-fed and well-muscled. Apprentices are being trained diligently, and many will make formidable warriors when the time comes.

Bearpaw, our former medicine cat, went missing a while ago. In his place, we have Irispaw, whose aptitude for herbs has already proven quite useful. She is adjusting well to her new life.

We have some new apprentices among us tonight. Nightpaw, Duskpaw, Mirepaw, and Ebonypaw have all reached six moons and begun their training. the latter are kin of mine, and I've chosen to train Ebonypaw myself.

We also had Honeypaw rejoin us, and Frostpaw has joined us from ThunderClan. Old lady Owlfeather has also finally retired to the elders den.

Unfortunately, due to repeated obnoxious outbursts and displays of disloyalty, including starting fights on the border, Twilightheart was exiled. If anyone comes across her, take caution. She is unpredictable and psychotic." She then stepped back to allow Duskstar to speak. She wasn't going to mention much of the WindClan situation, as she still was clouded on much of the details. She didn't wish to make a fool of herself. Short and simple this time around.

hxneysuckle BILL. Undertaker, RedHead Shimm shortstack Moonraven

Wings
April 6th, 2020, 08:12 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/91/92/1c/91921cbf9c3e11eb6c7a25c0c02a5c4f.jpg
Dipper BILL.

Owlflight looked over to see two cats looking at him. One saying that the other should be like him. His facial expression turned from calm and normal to confused and unknowing what to do in the situation. Other than that, Lionstar had a lot to say and it made sense, a lot had happened in RiverClan. It didn't seem like that though went you lived through it. Then Twilightstar spoke. He felt bad for the she. She was trying her best to lead a clan that was dying. He only hoped that she would be able to give it life again.

dino.
April 6th, 2020, 08:16 PM
[ Beau ]

Similarly to last time, the kinkalow jerked awake, snorting a bit as he did so. His ears twitched at Deweye's usage of "dear" as he blinked the sleepiness away, but he didn't complain. In fact, he quite liked the little nickname.
Yawning, he pulled his head away from Deweye's shoulder, grateful to catch the tail-end of WindClan's announcement. He squinted to see the Seastones better, then blinked several times, a brief expression of surprise flickering over his features before disappearing. The she-cat who had given him permission to take heather from WindClan's territory was WindClan's leader? He could hardly believe what he was seeing. Why hadn't she told him? And more importantly, how hadn't he known?
"I'm glad WindClan's doing okay," he said to Deweyes. "It must have been hard for them, and I'm sure freaking The-World-Revolves-Around-Me-Star didn't make it any easier." That last sentence was in reference to Icestar. He couldn't stand that selfish she-cat.

lio
April 6th, 2020, 08:39 PM
After the other leaders had spoken, Duskstar stood, padding forward to the front of the Seastones. She looked down over the crowd with a serious expression, tail waving from side to side. There was quite a bit to cover in her announcement, she hoped she would not forget anything.

"ThunderClan has welcomed three new apprentices into our ranks. Birdpaw, Petalpaw, and Aspenpaw have begun their journeys to becoming warriors, and are training hard to do so."

"Leopardspirit, Moonbird, Pinepath, and Stormwind have all finished their training, rightfully earning their warrior names. We are glad to have four hard-working warriors in our ranks."

Though, she hadn't seen Leopardspirit in a while. Duskstar briefly wondered where the she-cat had disappeared to, though she did not dwell on it for long. She had to continue.

"ThunderClan has two exiles to be named, Scarface and Darkstorm. Both toms were far too dangerous to be permitted within our Clan, and thus were stripped of their ranks. However, during the exile, Scarface was murdered by his former mate and now resides as a spirit-- though I do hope it is not with StarClan."

"Alongside Scarface, we are sorrowful to announce the deaths of Snailkit, Mintfrost, and Bluegorse," as she spoke, a darkened expression fell over Duskstar's face. She genuinely felt empathy for her lost Clanmates, and she hoped to lose no more in the future. Her ears flattened before she straightened herself up once more and continued. "Each of them walk within Silverpelt, having come to rest in the stars. We dearly miss each of them."

But it was time for something more optimistic-- though she didn't hold any trust for who was to be spoken of.

"Flamepelt has given birth to two kits, Honeykit and Goldenkit. We hope that they will grow to be strong, loyal warriors." Although they were Scarface's kits. She could only wish that they do not turn out like him.

"ThunderClan has welcomed two new Clanmates to our ranks, although they have not yet received their formal ceremonies. Percy, a former Kittypet, and Quailkit have come to me requesting to join, and I accepted their requests. A former rogue, Phoenix, has now received his name of Blazingpaw and is training to become a warrior. We also welcome Songthorn and Alderstripe into our ranks once more, having returned from their own… journeys."

"As stated in the last Gathering, we have expanded our territory into the Outskirts. The name of this new section of territory had once been Victory Woods, but it was found to be disrespectful to the rogues of which we stole the territory from. ThunderClan has thus renamed it to be the Rogueland Woods, a much more suitable name."

And now, it was time for business. Duskstar had been saving the most important announcements for last.

"As you all may have noticed, there has been a change in rank within our Clan. Flintspirit has willingly stepped down from the position of leader, becoming the deputy of ThunderClan. He now stands beside me as I lead the Clan, having earned my lives and the name of Duskstar."

"Many may know of our former medicine cat, Tallmarsh. She was negligent, not doing her duties and simply standing by as Irispaw, her former apprentice who now resides in ShadowClan, as Icestar has stated. I took the rightful stand to strip Tallmarsh of her rank, allowing a more hardworking and trustworthy feline to step into the place of Medicine Cat. ThunderClan welcomes Lionwhisker as our healer, and entrusts that he will do a far better job than Tallmarsh had in her moons of being within the rank. She has recently gone missing as well, abandoning her new duties as a warrior and vanishing from the forest. We cannot say that we miss her."

"Alongside my newfound leadership, I, Duskstar, have made the decision to break our alliance with ShadowClan. We will not stand them any longer and will not seek their help. ThunderClan will not be in debt and we are growing stronger on our own." As she spoke, Duskstar cast a narrow-eyed glance toward Icestar, though it was gone as soon as it had been shown. Instead, she turned to Twilightstar, speaking directly to her and all of WindClan.

"ThunderClan is glad to have provided shelter during such a crisis. We do not wish for any other Clan to suffer, and will provide help if needed. You are not to be in debt to us-- our help is from the good of our hearts, not a selfish, greedy need to prey on those who are weak." Another glance toward Icestar. "And alongside our help, it was already in mind to return the territory. We do not need it any longer, for we have the Rogueland Woods to sustain us as the forest heals. You need not worry of a battle coming with the movement of the borders, for we will allow them to be moved willingly."

Duskstar gave a smile and a nod toward Twilightstar, then spun to the crowd once more, ready to finish up her announcements.

"New-leaf has been treating us well, settling within the roots of our forest and allowing it to heal after the fire that had raged moons ago. Prey has returned and the forestry is spreading. We are thankful to StarClan for allowing our home to heal."

"That is all."

Dipping her head, Duskstar finished up and stepped back into place, taking a breath. Her first Gathering announcements as leader of ThunderClan were a success!
RedHead Casper Undertaker Moonraven Shimm BILL. shortstack

nocturnal
April 6th, 2020, 08:51 PM
A silly question? No, Nightpaw's inquiry hadn't been silly. If anything, his response to said question had; he assumed that the white molly had caught his silent glare.

Frostpaw was about to respond when Twilightstar began speaking. After grudgingly waiting for the broken clan's leader to finish speaking, the apprentice tried again with his reply. "Good enough," Frostpaw muttered. They hadn't rejected him right away, so that was something. And his mentor was a bit odd, slightly irking, but otherwise okay. To Frostpaw's hidden amusement, Nightpaw was the first regular ShadowClan cat he'd spoken to and they weren't even in camp.

Estelle

Fawn
April 6th, 2020, 09:28 PM
"Yeah, sure, go make some social calls and new contacts, then you'll have a couple familiar faces around when you're shredding their faces off in a war." Cloudburst personally didn't see the point in socializing with cats that he was likely to fight in the future. He merely batted Birdchatter's foreleg away when he went for his muzzle.

Cloudburst stopped, deadpan and serious to turn to Birdchatter and ask, "You hear that? ME NEITHER BECAUSE HE'S NOT ASKING STUPID-ASS QUESTIONS." The RiverClanner was just sitting there, as they all should be. With less irritation, he grumped to himself, "Now I missed the announcements." The blame didn't rest completely on Birdchatter's shoulders for that.

BILL. ( Wings - sorta? )

Madelaine
April 6th, 2020, 09:31 PM
[~] Rainquail; [~]

Citrusflower scented Whsikernose before he even said anything, so she turned to look at him with her eyeless gaze. "Evening Whiskernose. Can you be a helper and help me through this place?", she asked. Citrusflower was never afraid of asking for help.

BEAR.
April 6th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Cloudburst could bellow all he wanted, Birdchatter had his sights on another fellow!.. Fella? Oh, drats, he wasn't quite sure but she seemed nice enough.

"Excuse me, ma'am!" He approached with a wave of his tail and a beam on his face. "'Ello love, I'm Birdchatter and this is my boi, Cloudburst." Birdchatter flicked his tail at his handsome companion. "I had a question for you, if you don't mind!

"... Would you rather have your tail, permanently tied to Icestar's leg, or have four extra ears above your tail?"

[ Dipper, Salt ]

Madelaine
April 6th, 2020, 09:44 PM
[~] CheetahPelt; Shimm; [~]

Ebonypaw scented her adopted sister and deep down inside she was happy to see her. They hadn't had much time to speak and she kind of missed it. "I never imagined it to look like this. It's so packed.", she replied in her emotionless voice. She let out a friendly smile to her siblings. There was so many cats nobody was going to be watching, so why not be nice.

RAT KING
April 6th, 2020, 10:24 PM
Crocusblaze herself had been pretty out of it listening to announcements and so she hadn't seen the cats approaching her until one of them called out. "Oh hello, I'm Crocusblaze!" She greeted warmly. "It's nice to meet you both." She paused when one looked like they were about to speak, angling her tufted ears forward to listen intently.

Her expression changed slightly as at the question and the large she-cat fell into contemplation for a few seconds. Well, frankly getting her tail tied to Icestar just sounded like all negatives. She didn't like that cat, nobody did. Sounded like a nightmare from her perspective. Hmm. But the ears gave an advantage, even if at an awkward place on the body. Hearing somebody sneaking up behind you would be much easier this way, she thought. After a moment, she finally replied: "Extra ears, no question!"

Dipper BILL.

Abyssopelagic
April 6th, 2020, 10:59 PM
"Anywhere in particular you're wanting to go?" He asked, offering his tail to Citrusflower to help guide her.
Blissie Bliss

Fawn
April 6th, 2020, 11:26 PM
Cloudburst barely had time to squeeze in a sigh of exasperation before he was stomping after him with a "Birdchatter, wait--" lost to the noise of the gathering. Approaching, he looked between Crocusblaze and Birdchatter and exhaled through his teeth, about to point out that he wasn't "his boi" but didn't have a chance to bother, as Birdchatter was diving into the next thing. "You don't have to listen to..." he started saying but then realized this cat was actually thinking about this, indulging him with an answer. "Okay. Yep. You're already doing it. Alright. Don't encourage him."

And to his absolute annoyance, he was actually considering what his own answer would be, only to banish the thought because he wasn't going to stoop to this. Sarcastically, he asked Crocusblaze, "Still sticking by your claim that it's nice to meet him? It's fine for about two whisker-twitches but then he opens his stupid mouth."

BILL. Salt

Madelaine
April 6th, 2020, 11:45 PM
Streamfeather stayed close to Pinewish, since she hadn't been at a gathering forever. The molly looked at her mate as he watched the clan meeting. She wasn't paying much attention to it until she heard Twilightstar mention her in the announcement. She was glad to be back.

Pinewish didn't care to much with her clinging to him, but he would have done the same thing if he had been her. The tom rested his tail on her back in a comforting way. He looked up as every leader started giving their announcements.

Sweetie
April 6th, 2020, 11:53 PM
"Ah, I did hunting with my apprentice as well, how could I forget!" He meowed to his mate. He then tensed as Stormlily asked if she was scary. He didn't think so... He looked at her, at Nightpaw, then her again.
"Well, I don't think you are! You are the prettiest she-cat I know, both in personality and looks!" He purred to his mate, giving her a light grooming. He then nodded to himself, concluding his thoughts.
"The kit probably has anxiety. I mean, I did up until I met you! Now I have slightly less of it." He meowed with a mrrow of laughter at his inside joke.

Stormlily lifted her muzzle from his shoulder and laughed at his answer. Shaking her head in amusement and blushing, "Of course you would call be pretty." Teasing her mate. Her gaze watched as his looked at her apprentice then back to her. "I am imitating? She is anxious around me?" The molly burrowed her invisible eyebrows and almost pouted. She didn't want to scare Nightpaw, she was rather fond of the molly.

------

The silver and white molly furiously blushed as Russetstrike bumped shoulders with her. Handsome and funny... Shimmeringpool smiled at the ginger tom and nodded. "Thanks." Her light blue eyes looked at Lionstar with gratitude and pride as he continued with the meeting, she was lucky to have a good leader like him.

Wings

-----

Duskpaw was rather surprised to see her adopted sister smile at her, maybe their relationship was improving! "Yup, same here. I wonder if it has ever been more packed than this." Her attention was snagged when Auntie Icystar called her and her fellow apprentices names out. Grinning the small calico puffed her tiny chest in pride and wore a high and mighty look with a sweet grin.

Blissie Bliss

Pluto
April 7th, 2020, 12:23 AM
( Ombre Party)
Sagedust had been taking a walk when the Shadowclan group had made their way to Seastones and she had decided to catch up and ended up near the front. Thus, she had been one of the first of her clan to enter the gathering place. Being the kind of cat she was, Sagedust meandered along the edge of the throng of cats and turned away from them. Now, she stood on the beach by the water with her eyes closed, feeling the breeze and the nearby lap of the water. She thoroughly enjoyed meeting new cats, so Sage wasn’t avoiding interaction, but she had decided that what she needed at the moment was connection with the natural world rather than with her fellow cats. Sagedust felt the need of the calming presence of air and earth and water. Clearing her mind, the molly allowed the water to skim over her paws and dance back from them to the rhythmic best of the surf. She flexed her toes in the soft sand and stuck her nose into the breeze, reveling in the feet of the sea air caressing her fur and the scent of salt and cats. Sagedust was entirely at peace, one with the sea.
Flintfreckle saw Sagedust break off from farther behind and struggled through the throng of cats to get to her. He padded faster as he saw her disappear towards and beach and slowed down to let her have some space. He broke off with a nod to his clan mates and made his way toward the beach, following her scent but not to closely so she could have some space to herself. Finally he emerged on the beach to find her looking peaceful as she sat by sea as its waves lapped lovingly at her paws and he gazed at her lovingly before approaching quietly. “Hey Sagedust.” He mewed lovingly as he came by her side, hoping not to startle her. “Are you okay? There’s a bunch of cats you could be catching up with.” He shrugged and looked at the moon-reflected water. “But I don’t blame you, tonight is beautiful.” He sat there next to her, content.

BEAR.
April 7th, 2020, 12:56 AM
At Crocusblaze's answer, Birdchatter fell into a series of little bird-esque chortles. "Can you imagine, boi? Four sets of ears on the rear? A nasty trip to the dirt-place would make you regret that real quick!"

By now he was basically doing a little wiggle dance with his paws tapping the ground, unable to keep still. "Okay, let's do another-- would you rather have your body made of noses that don't work, or have a nose that works but you sneeze every few moments?"

He thought this was his best question so far!

[ Dipper, Salt ]

Dark Flame
April 7th, 2020, 01:19 AM
Hawkmist looked down at the floor. He always had a... hatred for gatherings, yet he came anyway for the memories. He remembered his first ever gathering. Sitting down and chatting with Ebonywing, or Ebonypaw, and Spottedpaw. Of course, after that occasion she died. Yet he had often seen a she that looked like her... probably his regret coming in. He remembered sitting by the ShadowClan cats, but that was a long time ago.

Hawkmist looked around. Maybe he could find a ShadowClan cat, a friend of his from apprenticeship, nearby...

[ OPEN ]
[ NOTE THAT HAWKMIST IS THUNDERCLAN ]

Moon Lily
April 7th, 2020, 02:09 AM
SilentLamb CheetahPelt

Irispaw smiled, dipping her head to the two other medicine cats.
"Thanks." She mewed, sitting down next to them. Her blue-grey fur ruffled up slightly as She sat down, her brain close to going into panic mode. Why did I say hello?! This was such a bad idea... She tilted her head at Otterstone's slight stutter, giving a mrrow of amusement at her awkwardness. That was her all the time, honestly. She was not very social, and found it hard to be pleasant. But she'd try.
"Well, Thunderhowl kinda took me to Shadowclan, but I'm Thunderclan born." She explained, sliding a glance at Lionswhisker, " Thunderhowl is probably the grumpiest cat I've ever met. I'm surprised he even is a medicine cat." She mused. Smiling at Flirty's flusteredness, she replied to save her from such.
"I'm Irispaw. Yes, like the flower." She purred, "I've been alright. Just a bit busy looking after Windclanners. How about you two?"

teddy.
April 7th, 2020, 06:36 AM
Fallenheart nodded quietly as a new scent came over the Seastones. He turned his head to see that WindClan did arrive and the leaders started making their announcements. As he listened to Lionstar, the black cat rested his tail over his paws. It always amazed him how much could change in only a few moons. "Sounds like RiverClan is doing well," the tom murmured.

Blossombreeze could practically smell the exhaustion the windclan cats admitted, a wave of secondhand anxieties from them made her long haired pelt stand on. "Lovely meeting you Fallenheart but I bid farewell," She murmured quickly, scattering off to stay closer to her own clan, the air of dread was thick in her senses.

The Shadow Flower
April 7th, 2020, 08:14 AM
Hawkmist looked down at the floor. He always had a... hatred for gatherings, yet he came anyway for the memories. He remembered his first ever gathering. Sitting down and chatting with Ebonywing, or Ebonypaw, and Spottedpaw. Of course, after that occasion she died. Yet he had often seen a she that looked like her... probably his regret coming in. He remembered sitting by the ShadowClan cats, but that was a long time ago.

Hawkmist looked around. Maybe he could find a ShadowClan cat, a friend of his from apprenticeship, nearby...

[ OPEN ]
[ NOTE THAT HAWKMIST IS THUNDERCLAN ]
StonePaw would meow hello to the large cat.
Hi! I’m StonePaw!
She’d smile at him.

nocturnal
April 7th, 2020, 08:23 AM
[open]

Fallenheart watched the calico molly scatter away from him, then stood up to find someone from his own clan. The Gathering seemed almost over as all the leaders had gotten their chance to speak. Looking around, the black tabby started to walk towards the more populated area of the crowd.

dionysus
April 7th, 2020, 08:29 AM
Flintfreckle saw Sagedust break off from farther behind and struggled through the throng of cats to get to her. He padded faster as he saw her disappear towards and beach and slowed down to let her have some space. He broke off with a nod to his clan mates and made his way toward the beach, following her scent but not to closely so she could have some space to herself. Finally he emerged on the beach to find her looking peaceful as she sat by sea as its waves lapped lovingly at her paws and he gazed at her lovingly before approaching quietly. “Hey Sagedust.” He mewed lovingly as he came by her side, hoping not to startle her. “Are you okay? There’s a bunch of cats you could be catching up with.” He shrugged and looked at the moon-reflected water. “But I don’t blame you, tonight is beautiful.” He sat there next to her, content.
Sagedust hadn’t heard Flintfreckle’s approach, having been too deep in her meditation, but she wasn't the type to startle and didn’t even open her eyes when he spoke. Instead, Sagedust purred and flicked her tail out to the side, instinctively finding his and entwining it briefly with her own. “Hello, dear,” she purred, breathing deeply and calmly once more before opening her eyes and turning to the tom with a peaceful smile. She nuzzled him in greeting and answered, “I wouldn’t mind meeting with some others. Tonight did feel like such a wonderful night for a meditation. I feel whole now, so we can join the others, unless, of course, you feel the need to meditate?” The news she wished to impart to her mate tickled Sagedust’s brain, but she didn’t worry. The right time would present itself when she spoke.

tye
April 7th, 2020, 08:32 AM
Visions of coyote's cold yellow eyes, nasty yips, and snarls revealing their fangs soaked in cat's blood flashed in the calico's mind. It disturbed him. Badly. How can he waltz back 'home'? To a blood field ...again. No..no. Warblerpaw's mind was fuzzy ever since he napped in Shadowclan's barn. Hell, he didn't know why he came to a gathering that might blast off of what's going on with Windclan. Trailing far back from Shadowclan he split off into the crowd ignoring every shoulder bump along the way to an empty seat. He plopped down with ears wilted, head hung feeling upset and tired..and much more. Hearing some shouting made him jump up a bit, flashing his startling blue eyes around catching a glimpse of Flowerpaw. "Hello," he mewed.
RedHead

cmdR_Paige
April 7th, 2020, 08:36 AM
Woftail glanced at a few couples and sighed. The gathering was almost over, and no sign of Crescentmoon [ TeamRiverRipple ] as far as he could tell. He hadn't spoken since he left the camp. Not like he had a reason to, but he wasn't used to staying quiet for so long.

MEAT ANGELS
April 7th, 2020, 09:13 AM
Woftail glanced at a few couples and sighed. The gathering was almost over, and no sign of Crescentmoon [ TeamRiverRipple ] as far as he could tell. He hadn't spoken since he left the camp. Not like he had a reason to, but he wasn't used to staying quiet for so long.

Crescentmoon dashed around the Gathering, anxiety worming in her belly. Where was Wolftail? Had she left him in the Waterbarn? And what about Sparrowpaw [ Wolfie ]? Crescentmoon groaned, sitting down with a thunk. A black she-cat glanced over flicking her tail. "Crescentmoon! Are you okay?" Crescentmoon sighed, looking across the crowd of cats gathered, hoping to spot Wolftail. "Hi, Ravenmist." Ravenmist dipped her head. "The one and only. You seem upset, do you mind telling me why?" Crescentmoon's eyes glazed the crowd, and she stood up, bushing out her fur. "Yes, yes, I'm fine. But I really need to find Wolftail now."

cmdR_Paige
April 7th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Crescentmoon dashed around the Gathering, anxiety worming in her belly. Where was Wolftail? Had she left him in the Waterbarn? And what about Sparrowpaw [ Wolfie ]? Crescentmoon groaned, sitting down with a thunk. A black she-cat glanced over flicking her tail. "Crescentmoon! Are you okay?" Crescentmoon sighed, looking across the crowd of cats gathered, hoping to spot Wolftail. "Hi, Ravenmist." Ravenmist dipped her head. "The one and only. You seem upset, do you mind telling me why?" Crescentmoon's eyes glazed the crowd, and she stood up, bushing out her fur. "Yes, yes, I'm fine. But I really need to find Wolftail now."

The grey tom's sensitive ears picked up the sound of a familiar voice. "Over here," he called. Hopefully she'd hear him.

MEAT ANGELS
April 7th, 2020, 09:18 AM
The grey tom's sensitive ears picked up the sound of a familiar voice. "Over here," he called. Hopefully she'd hear him.

Crescentmoon jumped, staring in the direction of Wolftail's voice. "Wolftail!" She burst through the other cats, and buried her muzzle into Wolftail's chest fur. "W-where were you...?"

(Looks like moony is getting a bit of mommy anxiety)

cmdR_Paige
April 7th, 2020, 09:24 AM
Crescentmoon jumped, staring in the direction of Wolftail's voice. "Wolftail!" She burst through the other cats, and buried her muzzle into Wolftail's chest fur. "W-where were you...?"

(Looks like moony is getting a bit of mommy anxiety)

(aww this is cute) :D

Wolftail felt the warmth of her face rub off on the soft white "spot" just below his neck. "I was just sitting over here," he replied calmly with the hint of a smile. "Nice to see you."

MEAT ANGELS
April 7th, 2020, 09:28 AM
(aww this is cute) :D

Wolftail felt the warmth of her face rub off on the soft white "spot" just below his neck. "I was just sitting over here," he replied calmly with the hint of a smile. "Nice to see you."

(bbies in wuv ;))

Crescentmoon looked up, staring at Wolftail. "Y-you were?" She went back to staring around the crowd. "Anyways, have you seen Sparrowpaw? I'm getting kind of worried about her..."

Ravenmist jumped beside Wolftail, winking at him. "She's been like this all night.... Maybe you could talk to her?"

Arie
April 7th, 2020, 09:33 AM
Spiderfrost

Softbriar weaved through the other cats, the scents of all present clans confusing their sensitive nose. They glanced around before spotting Shadedpath, hurrying over to sit with her. They glanced at the other cat sat there with a quizzical look, they somewhat recognized him and wondered why he sat with Shadedpath.

They gave a kind-- yet unsure nod to the tom before turning to their mother with a smile "You wanted me to meet you here?" They were always happy to chat with Shadedpath, but the she-cat seemed tenser than for a casual conversation.

-- Spiderfrost --
Ploverspot looked up from his conversation with Shadedpath. A molly was approaching them, the distinct smell of Thunderclan upon them. He looked at Shadedpath, at the female cat, at himself multiple time, his eyes going back and forth. He felt like he was going to pass out. He easily connected the dots, the grey cats fur was too similar to his own and to Shadedpaths... "So. You brought me here. You dragged me out of my nest, prevented me from sleeping, to meet my sibling who I might as well have meet while there was actual sunlight and I would not be missing out on sleep." Turning to Softbriar, he bowed his head slightly in greetings. "It's nice to meet you, although I do wish it would've been under better circumstances than in this moonlight and a tired me."

cmdR_Paige
April 7th, 2020, 09:37 AM
(bbies in wuv ;))

Crescentmoon looked up, staring at Wolftail. "Y-you were?" She went back to staring around the crowd. "Anyways, have you seen Sparrowpaw? I'm getting kind of worried about her..."

Ravenmist jumped beside Wolftail, winking at him. "She's been like this all night.... Maybe you could talk to her?"

"Sorry, I haven't," he admitted. "Uh... w-what does she look like?" Oh, NOW you've done it, you goof. You don't even know what her apprentice looks like?!

Estelle
April 7th, 2020, 09:42 AM
Nightpaw fell silent once more as the other two leaders spoke, taking in each of their words. Once they were finished she turned back to Frostpaw and gave a small nod "good.." she said quietly as her tail went to rest upon her paws. She glanced at the leaders and deputies- it probably wouldn't be to long now before everyone would leave since all of them had spoken, no? She wasn't sure.
The young molly stayed quiet as she lowered her gaze, unsure of what she could say now. It had come to her attention that Frostpaw didn't seem to be that talkative, which was quite unfortunate for her. She didn't mind his silence, it was simply that she wasn't the best at keeping up conversations herself and interacting with others in General, it made her somewhat nervous. That shyness may have come from the lack of interaction with others back when she was a little kit, which only barely changed when she got a little older.
Although she had a small doupt he would, the white molly hoped Frostpaw would say something in order to keep their halfy filled conversation going- she really didn't want it to end in an awkward silence...or atleast a silence that felt somewhat awkward to her.
bmkmb