PDA

View Full Version : Torch's territory

Splashy
March 5th, 2020, 03:57 PM
This is Torch's territory. He lives only a little away from Twolegplace and commonly travels there. If there are any cats that come into this territory, if I am online, they will be attacked on the spot.

Jynx
March 6th, 2020, 11:12 AM
- Splashy -
(( mind if I hop in? ))

A black-furred tom padded between two sycamore trees, head down and muttering quietly to himself. His silver paws shone brightly against the dirt that he padded in, his path lit by soft moonlight. The scruffy tom's brown eyes were closed as he walked blindly through the territory outside of the twoleg place. Every so often, he would stumble over a rood or twig and let out a hiss of annoyance before lapsing back into his routine muttering. The scene would seem quite comical to an onlooker, but the tom didn't care. Paw step after paw step, the feline padded slowly beneath the night sky, unaware that he was in somecat's territory.

Splashy
March 6th, 2020, 06:20 PM
Jynx
(No, I don't mind at all ^^)

Torch woke, yawning and catching a scent. He bared his teeth, leaping from his nest and getting a crouch, padding after the fresh scent. His tail was straight behind him, not moving an inch as he slipped through his land.

Jynx
March 9th, 2020, 07:34 AM
- Splashy -

The dark tom mosied his way past a sycamore, in no obvious hurry. His tail flicked back and forth as he meandered among the roots and trees. Suddenly, the scent of an unfamiliar cat crosse his senses. Looking up, he peered around. "Who's there?" He asked in a quiet voice. His ragged fur prickled along his spine and despite his dishevelled appearance, the tom wasn't that bad of a fighter if it rendered necessary.

Splashy
March 9th, 2020, 09:55 AM
Jynx

Torch slithered out of some nearby bushes, tan-yellow eyes narrowed as he let out a growl. "I am Torch, and you are on my territory." A large, 12-inch tall cat growled, his muscles broad and he clearly was an excellent fighter. "Explain your reason for being here, or you might get a little injured" He threatened.

Jynx
March 9th, 2020, 11:21 AM
Jynx

Torch slithered out of some nearby bushes, tan-yellow eyes narrowed as he let out a growl. "I am Torch, and you are on my territory." A large, 12-inch tall cat growled, his muscles broad and he clearly was an excellent fighter. "Explain your reason for being here, or you might get a little injured" He threatened.

- Splashy -
The black cat blinked slowly, his steps ceasing. His own brown gaze met the yellow orbs of the other. "I didn't know this was anyone's territory, Torch." he meowed slowly, not taking his eyes off the other tom. "I'm Ochre... by the way." Ochre settled the fur on his back; hopefully, he wouldn't need to attack this tom. Nonetheless, his claws slid out instinctively in case the large tom decided to attack. He hoped that Torch wouldn't take this as a threat, but because of his cold, unsettling stare and ragged, savage-like appearance, he wouldn't be surprised if this cat tried to drive him off. However, whenTorch questioned his reason for being in his territory, Ochre merely shrugged. "Injuries haven't stopped me before." He gave a wry smile and a rueful sort of grimace, the scar across his cheek stretching with the movement. A smile looked out of place on such a face as his, and it made his features looks strange and forlorn. A scowl or a passive look suited his angled features.

Splashy
March 9th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Jynx

Torch flicked his tail and unsheathed his claws on a hind paw, scoring a criss-cross marking in the ground. "Being snarky, huh?" He huffed, annoyed by the black tom. "It don't matter much whether you knew this is my territory or not, you need to leave it. that will be my warning, and if don't follow it, I will have to attack you." He meowed, fur bristling.

Jynx
March 9th, 2020, 07:44 PM
- Splashy -

"Oh please," Ochre meowed with a roll of his eyes, drawing out the "please" with forced boredom. "spare me from hearing the word "attack", again." He snorted. "If you were going to try and fight me, you would've done it by now." The dark coloured tom gave a contemptuous flick of his tail and promptly sat down, ignoring Torch's obvious warning. This weirdo was rather entertaining and seemed to be all talk and no claws. Although he thought with a small pout, he assumed it was rather bold of him as to label the other as "odd", seeing as he was a rare sort of creature himself. Annoying and stubborn, perhaps, but certainly strange.

Splashy
March 10th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Jynx

Seeing the tom's words as a threat back, he took no hesitation in unsheathing his claws and leaping at the tom, hissing. "I warned you Twice, no more chances!" He growled as he sliced at the tom's ear.

Jynx
March 10th, 2020, 07:51 PM
- Splashy -

Ochre let out a sharp hiss as the other tom leapt suddenly at him, bowling the scrappy tom over. To be honest, he thought as he ducked the other tom's blow at his ear, he wasn't all that surprised at the attack. "Touchy as a badger!" he crowed, sliding out of the tom's grasp. Quick as a snake, Ochre turned and attempted to push Torch to the ground, aiming to press his paw into the other tom's throat. Despite the ferocity behind the tom's moves, he had sheathed his claws. He didn't want to hurt him, even though he was an intruder.

Splashy
March 11th, 2020, 04:15 PM
Torch snarled at the tom's crow."You were the one irritating me!" He spat as he
spun and swiped at the tom's paw that was trying to push on his throat. He then slid under the tom, kicking up into their belly to either unbalance them or send them flying into the air. Jynx

Jynx
March 12th, 2020, 09:52 AM
- Splashy -

Ochre rolled his eyes. "Dumbass, you made it pretty easy!" he gave a contemptuous snort, thumping the tom on the cheek with a fast blow. As Torch heaved upward, Ochre was sent reeling back. Twisting around so he landed on his paws, he gave a bone-chilling snarl. His dark eyes bored into the other's own orbs as he spat on the ground. His ear was bleeding and he felt his wounds sting, but there was no way he was going to leave because this tom made him. Oh no, he'd leave when he wanted to. He wanted to give this prickly rogue a little something to remember him by. He wasn't sure why, but he didn't feel the familiar stomach curling regret he usually felt when fighting another cat. Perhaps he was tired of getting beat up without clawing back. Either way, Ochre felt adrenaline pump through him. He wasn't going to let himself hold back this time. He felt awake; he felt alive. With a guttural growl, Ochre slid his claws out, waiting for the tom to fly at him again. He was ready.

Splashy
March 12th, 2020, 02:44 PM
Torch spun back onto his paws, crouching, his claws sharp and shining. His tan-yellow eyes looked murderous. this rogue was tramping all around, scaring away the precious prey in his territory. He would not let this tom push him around. He let out a warning growl before starting to circle the tom, keeping just out of Ochre's reaching distance. He only let out growls as he did so, eyes blazing.
Jynx

Jynx
March 14th, 2020, 12:48 PM
- Splashy -
As Torch circled him, every essence of him radiating hostility, Ochre stood his ground. "Not afraid, are you?" He asked, a taunting gleam in his brown gaze. The light green in his orbs shone in the moonlight, and his black fur glistened along his spine. Ochre stayed tense, his eyes never leaving Torch's, his body shifting in time with his so he never had his back to the hostile tom. Though he knew the other was most likely stronger than him physically, he had his wits and instinct which had served him well under harder circumstances.

Splashy
March 15th, 2020, 12:33 AM
+ Jynx +
Torch's tail flicked side to side as if searching for prey, saying no words. His tan eyes still flamed, but he didn't seem completely concentrating on the current battle, though his claws were unsheathed and he was ready for any attacks

Jynx
April 18th, 2020, 03:51 PM
- Splashy -
Ochre's mocking smirk widened as the other didn't reply to his question. Sure, he didn't expect him to admit to any emotions he was feeling, but he wondered why he wouldn't have said anything back, even an insult. With a tip of his head, he noticed a slight distance and unfocus in his opponent's stature. "A little preoccupied there, aren't you pretty boy?" Ochre's scrappy form was poised and his gaze remained fixed on Torch.

That Key in the Tree
April 19th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Splashy
[May I join?]

Splashy
April 19th, 2020, 05:34 PM
+ RainbowQuail +
Go ahead! You can even be what is distracting Torch if you want ^^

+ Jynx +
Torch stayed silent, lifting his nose in the air, searching for some type of scent.

That Key in the Tree
April 19th, 2020, 05:49 PM
[Alright]

Ambrosia walked through the forest, she knew she was in someone’s territory but she couldn’t care less, she was just looking for some excitement. She wondered if she’d bump into anyone, she wasn’t too concerned if whoever lived here was aggressive or not. If they weren’t, then she could make a new friend, if they were then she’d have something to do. Her cream, white, and gray pelt stood out. She looked around, her tail gently swaying as she admired the scenery as she walked.
Splashy Jynx

Sorrow
April 19th, 2020, 06:00 PM
Ivykit padded through the forest,sniffing the air for scents of other cats. When she stopped to make sure she was still in her territory,the air no longer carried the scent of home. Ivykit snarled. She scented another cat.
Splashy
RainbowQuail

Splashy
April 20th, 2020, 08:12 AM
+ Jynx RainbowQuail +
Torch suddenly jumped into action, spinning towards Ochre, kicking them in the throat with a paw before racing through the forest, springing in the air towards Ambrosia. His claws were unsheathed and his eyes blazed for a fight.

Jynx
April 20th, 2020, 04:49 PM
RainbowQuail Splashy

Ochre eyes flashed as Torch flashed out a paw, catching him in the throat. A growl of pain and ferocity ripped from him as his opponent fled. "That's right," he snarled, giving chase, "run coward." His ears were laid back as he raced after the other tom. Though he wasn't the strongest, he was pretty fast. With a strong push of his hind legs, Ochre propelled himself forward and attempted to leap onto Torch's back, claws outstretched.

That Key in the Tree
April 20th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Ambrosia heard paw steps and twitched her ears. She turned her head to find Torch leaping onto her. She widened her eyes, fear flashing in them as the side of her body hit the ground, she went stiff. “What the-“
What was happening? Usually cats gave warnings to her about being in their territory. She quickly unsheathed her claws. Jynx Splashy Breezefur

Sorrow
April 20th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Ambrosia heard paws step and twitched her ears. She turned her head to find Torch leaping onto her. She widened her eyes, fear flashing in them as the side of her body hit the ground, she went stiff. “What the-“
What was happening? Usually cats gave warnings to her about being in their territory. She quickly unsheathed her claws. Jynx Splashy Breezefur

Even though Ivykit was blind,her hearing was sharp. She shot towards Ambrosia and aimed a blow at the other cat's ear.

Splashy
April 21st, 2020, 09:11 AM
+ Breezefur RainbowQuail +
Torch landed on the cat's side, digging his claws into their side, he glared over at the small cat that had attacked him. He let go of Ambrosia with a single paw and lashed out at the second cat, his eyes blazing. He then kicked Ambrosia's thigh with a hind paw before leaping off the cat. "Get off my territory, both of you!" He roared, tail lashing.

Splashy
April 21st, 2020, 10:00 AM
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THIS RP

There will now be a Roleplay order! If other people join, they will join in right after the person that had just roleplayed!

Order:
Splashy
Jynx
RainbowQuail
Breezefur
-

Jynx
April 21st, 2020, 08:24 PM
Splashy + RainbowQuail + Breezefur
Ochre hissed as he missed, landing inches from Torch's back. "Dammit!" he growled, tail lashing. Normally he aimed better than this. More frustrated at himself now, the scrappy tom gave a small shake of his head and leapt into the fray, where Torch, the she-cat he was chasing, and the kit were all together. He swiped one paw at Torch's head, eyes narrowed. "Make me!" he growled, daring the other with his fiery gaze and a stubborn jut of his chin. He had no quarrel with the other two, so long as they didn't attack him. If they did, he'd have no problem chasing them away. Well, except for the kit. He didn't really want to hurt it.

That Key in the Tree
April 21st, 2020, 10:45 PM
Ambrosia grunted when he hit her thigh. She stood up and let out a hiss at Torch. “What’s wrong with you!? There’s enough forest for all of us!” She arched her back, her fur bristling. What was his problem? He was worse then a clan cat! She glanced at her slightly bleeding side, then at the black tom that had just spoken and then the kit and then back at Torch. Well. She got what she wanted. Something to do. Jynx Splashy Breezefur

Sorrow
April 24th, 2020, 10:06 AM
Splashy

"No!" Ivykit screeched,and threw herself at Torch,slamming on paw the cat's head,and the other to their chest.

Splashy
April 24th, 2020, 09:16 PM
+ Jynx RainbowQuail Breezefur +
Torch roared. He had never been invaded by so many cats before, so this would be a challenge, but he would take that challenge. He started with the first invader, running up to them and jabbing them in the throat to wind them before spinning around the momentum to slash their shoulder with his hind paws before leaping at the second cat, landing his paws on their shoulders and slashing down, hard. After that, he turned, being attacked by Ivykit, his head being smacked down a bit then winded a bit by kicked in the chest. But he responded quickly, quickly getting down and sweeping his hind legs beneath the small cat, knocking them down. He then leaped on them, pummelling their stomach with his hind paws. He then leaped off the cat, pushing on the cat's stomach while doing so. He landed, spinning back to face his opponents.

Sorrow
April 25th, 2020, 08:11 AM
+ Jynx RainbowQuail Breezefur +
Torch roared. He had never been invaded by so many cats before, so this would be a challenge, but he would take that challenge. He started with the first invader, running up to them and jabbing them in the throat to wind them before spinning around the momentum to slash their shoulder with his hind paws before leaping at the second cat, landing his paws on their shoulders and slashing down, hard. After that, he turned, being attacked by Ivykit, his head being smacked down a bit then winded a bit by kicked in the chest. But he responded quickly, quickly getting down and sweeping his hind legs beneath the small cat, knocking them down. He then leaped on them, pummelling their stomach with his hind paws. He then leaped off the cat, pushing on the cat's stomach while doing so. He landed, spinning back to face his opponents.
Ivykit fell back onto the ground. "Could you go a little bit easier on me? I'm blind."

Jynx
April 25th, 2020, 09:04 AM
Splashy + RainbowQuail + Breezefur + SparrowSoar

...He started with the first invader, running up to them and jabbing them in the throat to wind them before spinning around the momentum to slash their shoulder with his hind paws...

Ochre's scrappy fur stood along his spine as he arched his back and hissed at Torch. He wanted to be here, so why should he leave? Just because this stupid fur-brained tom claimed that he was trespassing in his so-called territory didn't make the land his. Why was he even being protective when he was clearly outnumbered?
The dark coloured tom's thoughts were broken as Torch threw a hefty paw into his windpipe. Ochre was knocked back and felt a searing pain where the other had landed the blow. Fuzz clouded his vision as he temporarily staggered back. As the skinny tom was temporarily out of commission, he felt the ash-furred male slashed brutally at his shoulders. Ochre reeled back, stunned that the outnumbered tom could remain so fierce faced by two and a half cats. As he stumbled away from his attacker, he bumped into another tom. He shook his head to clear it and quickly turned around to see the who he had bumped. His claws were still unsheathed and he narrowed his eyes in case this tom was a threat. Sure he was battered up right now, but he could take him on. However, he wasn't going to attack the ShadowClan-scented tom unless he made the first move. Maybe he was just passing through.

Sorrow
April 25th, 2020, 09:13 AM
Splashy + RainbowQuail + Breezefur + SparrowSoar

Ochre's scrappy fur stood along his spine as he arched his back and hissed at Torch. He wanted to be here, so why should he leave? Just because this stupid fur-brained tom claimed that he was trespassing in his so-called territory didn't make the land his. Why was he even being protective when he was clearly outnumbered?
The dark coloured tom's thoughts were broken as Torch threw a hefty paw into his windpipe. Ochre was knocked back and felt a searing pain where the other had landed the blow. Fuzz clouded his vision as he temporarily staggered back. As the skinny tom was temporarily out of commission, he felt the ash-furred male slashed brutally at his shoulders. Ochre reeled back, stunned that the outnumbered tom could remain so fierce faced by two and a half cats. As he stumbled away from his attacker, he bumped into another tom. He shook his head to clear it and quickly turned around to see the who he had bumped. His claws were still unsheathed and he narrowed his eyes in case this tom was a threat. Sure he was battered up right now, but he could take him on. However, he wasn't going to attack the ShadowClan-scented tom unless he made the first move. Maybe he was just passing through.
Ivykit body ached from being tossed around. Her throat had been cut,and her underbelly had been almost scratched open. "P-Please! Don't hurt me! If you don't hurt me,I won't hurt you!" Ivykit yowled in pain.

That Key in the Tree
April 25th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Splashy Jinx Breezefur

Ambrosia let out a yowl as Torch slashed down on her shoulders. She narrowed her eyes, her wounds started to sting from just standing. She arched up her back. She was getting tired of this. She lashed her tail and faced Torch. She glanced at Ivykit and then ran in front of her, as if to protect her. She looked back at him. She looked back at Torch and let out a hiss. “Can you chill out?! What exactly do you think we’re going to do!?”

Splashy
April 25th, 2020, 12:45 PM
+ Jynx Breezefur RainbowQuail SparrowSoar +

As a reminder, this is the order:

Splashy (Me)
Jynx
RainbowQuail
SparrowSoar
Breezefur

Also, I suggest you all @ Everybody so we know you have Roleplayed and the next person can go.

Jynx
April 28th, 2020, 08:25 AM
// so who's next... //
Jynx Breezefur RainbowQuail SparrowSoar

That Key in the Tree
April 28th, 2020, 09:40 AM
[I thought it was you]
Splashy Jynx SparrowSoar Breezefur

Jynx
April 28th, 2020, 07:56 PM
[I thought it was you]
Splashy Jynx SparrowSoar Breezefur
After reading Splashy's updated order list I think it might be SparrowSoar's turn

That Key in the Tree
April 28th, 2020, 07:59 PM
After reading Splashy's updated order list I think it might be SparrowSoar's turn

[Wait, were they role playing as Frostthorn? Cause I think he died. If so then it’d be Breezefur’s]

lucidense
April 28th, 2020, 08:01 PM
(yep frostthorn died lol)

Splashy
April 29th, 2020, 12:12 AM
It's your turn, Breezefur ^^ Breezefur

Updated List:
Splashy
Jynx
RainbowQuail
Breezefur

Sorrow
May 1st, 2020, 10:39 AM
Ivykit scrambled to her paws and her blind gaze flew from Torch to Ambrosia. She ran until she found a way to get away,and shot away towards ShadowClan Territory.

Splashy
May 1st, 2020, 11:27 AM
+ Jynx RainbowQuail +
Torch watched Ochre leave, then the kit. He then glared at Ambrosia. His last opponent. "Trying to steal my prey, that's what!" He growled, his partially-fluffy tail lashing behind him as he dug his claws into the dry earth.

Jynx
May 4th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Splashy RainbowQuail
Ochre turned around and saw Torch facing off against the she-cat. His ears twitched as he heard paw steps rapidly retreating; it was the blind kit. Shrugging, the ragged tom suddenly relaxed, the fur on his back resuming its un-hostile position and his eyes lost their hard, wild look. He didn't want to leave Torch's territory quite yet, but his urge for a fight left as quickly as it had appeared. Instead of resuming the attack, Ochre plopped down on his haunches and watched the other two through narrow, calculating eyes.

That Key in the Tree
May 4th, 2020, 08:43 AM
“I’m pretty sure me catching one piece of prey isn’t going to effect you.” She rolled her eyes and smirked. “Are you a clan cat or something?” A glint of mischievous was in her eyes. She glanced at her bleeding shoulders, they stung, badly. She shifted as much weight as she could to her back paws. I’m probably not in the position to be making jokes. She silently noted, watching Torch.
Splashy Jynx

Splashy
May 5th, 2020, 09:00 AM
+ Jynx RainbowQuail +
"Do not speak down to the ways of my mother." He roared, then almost at once as he leapt at the she-cat, slashing a large mark over her chest. He also aimed for a second one at her muzzle. He seemed to be aiming in the way that would have made his own muzzle scar.

Jynx
May 6th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Splashy RainbowQuail
y'all don't need to tag me unless you want to chase him down

Ochre drew one paw lazily over his ear, dark gaze transfixed on the two opponents. His throat burned, his ear stung, and his shoulder hurt from Torch. With a grunt, Ochre made his way to his paws. He didn't see any more of a reason to be here; now he could leave on his own terms without Torch making him. He looked back with a smirking expression before sauntering away, somehow managing a nonchalant, casual stance as he exited the clearing. "I hope she teaches you a lesson, pretty boy." Ochre called, not bothering to look behind him. He flicked an ear, wincing as he did so, and waved his tail in a strangely friendly manner as he took his leave. Who knows, maybe he'd come back here. It sure made his night a little less boring.

That Key in the Tree
May 6th, 2020, 10:23 AM
Ambrosia let out a yowl as Torch slashed her chest and immediately rolled over before his claws hit her muzzle, her shoulder hit against the ground. She winced, quickly got to her feet, ignoring her stinging wounds the best she could. Right. I got to immobilize two of his legs. Her breathing grew heavy as blood from her chest trickled to the ground. She had no idea how much longer she could keep this up. She darted behind him and aimed to scratch the day lights out of his back leg.

Jynx Splashy

Splashy
May 7th, 2020, 01:20 AM
+ Jynx RainbowQuail +
He took the moment and kicked her in the nose and spun around, slashing towards the eye with blood-stained claws. His eyes were filled in rage as he attacked the she-cat. The Tom practically felt like he had endless energy, to protect the land his mother had inherited to him.

That Key in the Tree
May 16th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Ambrosia stumbled back when he kicked her nose, she jerked her head back, just barely avoiding getting scratched on the eye but it hit her check. She lashed her tail, wincing. He was better at fighting then she was and she knew it. Her shoulders and face stung, she was unsure for how much longer she could hold her ground. Fine then. If she couldn’t get out of this through fighting. She’ll try another way. “Is this how you want to be remembered? Attacking a cat who wasn’t trying to harm you in any way!?” She spat, looking him dead in the eyes, her’s were filled with anger. “Or do you not care who you end up as?”

Splashy

Splashy
May 16th, 2020, 11:37 PM
+ RainbowQuail +
"My mother would not care what I do to outsiders that enter her land." Torch spat back, launching his claws towards the top of Ambrosia's muzzle.

That Key in the Tree
May 17th, 2020, 10:29 AM
Ambrosia winced and jerked her head back but not before his claws got hooked on her muzzle, blood rushing off of her muzzle. “I’m asking YOU. Not her.” She grinded her teeth as her wound moved. “Do YOU really want fight someone who has no interest in harming you? Do YOU want to be remembered in this way?” She could win this by using her words. Hopefully. At this point, she doubted she could run and not be chased but he was a confusing cat. She really hoped he cared cause if he didn’t then she was going to have to run and with slashes on her shoulders, she wasn’t sure if that was a good idea.

Splashy

Splashy
May 17th, 2020, 08:31 PM
+ RainbowQuail +
"You really think people would care what I did? From my knowledge, there are way worse cats out there. Now scram or I'll rip out that blabby tongue of yours."Torch hissed, his tail waving through the air like a stream along its path

That Key in the Tree
May 18th, 2020, 09:47 AM
Ok, so he wasn’t going to chase her. That was a relief. “Alright. I will.” She started trotting away. “But I didn’t mean what others think of you. I meant, what you think of yourself.” She lashed her tail before quickening her pace. She wasn’t going to stick around, she knew when she’s lost a fight or wasn’t going to win one and this wasn’t a battle she wanted to win. Plus, it was unnecessary, she gained her injuries for nothing.

Splashy

Splashy
May 20th, 2020, 04:06 PM
+ RainbowQuail +
Torch lifted his head up in the air, glaring at the she-cat as he left. Victory made pride surge through him. He had always thought of himself as a protector, and he would never change his mind. He then sat down and started cleaning his injuries when the she-cat had crossed the border.

|+sari+|
June 5th, 2020, 09:16 AM
[ Splashy ]

It was a pleasant day, and birds sang beautiful songs while colourful flowers bloomed in a vibrant show of blossoms. The grass was green and fresh-smelling, and plenty of prey ran about. A seemingly innocent day. Who could expect something to go wrong?

Suddenly a slightly bitter scent of dried blood and rotting leaves filled the air as a huge, muscular tom appeared out of the trees, his golden collar gleaming around his neck. It made many assume he was one of those retched 'kittypets', and he was always glad to explain that it was actually a trophy from a cat he had killed. Of course, he has killed plenty. But that particular kittypet he had murdered had been strangely tough. It had been a rough fight, but, as always, Fang had the advantage in the end. The Black Oriental didn't care if he scared others off, it just showed he was truly fearsome.

Fang glared at the flowers around him in disgust, and swiped his claws at a patch, shredding the colourful petals. He was about to continue onward when a new scent hit his nose. Drat! Another rogue is here! This must be their territory... Hmm.

Letting out an amused laugh, the tom glanced around him, calculating, a smirk on his maw. "Come out, come out... You can't hide forever, wimp. he snarled, his tail twitching irritably. When the other cat still wouldn't show, Fang casually sat, his whiskers twitching. "I'm not leaving until you show yourself, you pathetic piece of garbage" he growled, starting to get quite fed up. Heh... Perhaps they're just waiting for a chance to attack... Well, I'm not giving them that satisfaction. Letting out a yawn, he sighed. "Oh, how sad..." he mocked. "I would have loved to play." Fang chuckled. Well, they had better show themselves soon, or I'll go looking for them. Heh... I wonder how that will turn out.

Splashy
June 5th, 2020, 12:54 PM
+Rose Child (Gay Bean)+
Torch had quickly found an outside scent. It was a tom, and a clearly bad-tempered one. His blood boiled a bit when the tom threw the insult, but he just stayed where he was. He usually would have just attacked, but he couldn't be bothered yet. He had just finished a fight and was still cleaning himself.

After a few more minutes of grooming, he stood, slipping through the bushes towards the scent. Then he heard the tom's next little sentences. A smile appeared on his face, looking through a thick bush as to not be seen by the intruder. Making sure he was in the bush a bit, he quickly spun around and ran a little bit, pretending to be fleeing from the tom.

Splashy
July 6th, 2020, 09:27 PM
+ Rose Child (Gay Bean) +

More or less a bump ^^

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 09:32 PM
A tortieshell she cat with green eyes and white front paws and also a orange blaze down her face. Walked toward shadow clan. She was apprentice age and exiled from River Clan

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 09:34 PM
She cried. Oh Riverkit why did we get exiled. She sniffled.
I will find you she promised.
She layed down in a pile of leaves to rest.

Splashy
July 31st, 2020, 03:31 AM
[ Splashy ]

It was a pleasant day, and birds sang beautiful songs while colourful flowers bloomed in a vibrant show of blossoms. The grass was green and fresh-smelling, and plenty of prey ran about. A seemingly innocent day. Who could expect something to go wrong?

Suddenly a slightly bitter scent of dried blood and rotting leaves filled the air as a huge, muscular tom appeared out of the trees, his golden collar gleaming around his neck. It made many assume he was one of those retched 'kittypets', and he was always glad to explain that it was actually a trophy from a cat he had killed. Of course, he has killed plenty. But that particular kittypet he had murdered had been strangely tough. It had been a rough fight, but, as always, Fang had the advantage in the end. The Black Oriental didn't care if he scared others off, it just showed he was truly fearsome.

Fang glared at the flowers around him in disgust, and swiped his claws at a patch, shredding the colourful petals. He was about to continue onward when a new scent hit his nose. Drat! Another rogue is here! This must be their territory... Hmm.

Letting out an amused laugh, the tom glanced around him, calculating, a smirk on his maw. "Come out, come out... You can't hide forever, wimp. he snarled, his tail twitching irritably. When the other cat still wouldn't show, Fang casually sat, his whiskers twitching. "I'm not leaving until you show yourself, you pathetic piece of garbage" he growled, starting to get quite fed up. Heh... Perhaps they're just waiting for a chance to attack... Well, I'm not giving them that satisfaction. Letting out a yawn, he sighed. "Oh, how sad..." he mocked. "I would have loved to play." Fang chuckled. Well, they had better show themselves soon, or I'll go looking for them. Heh... I wonder how that will turn out.
+ Rose Child (Gay Bean) +
RP ended due to OC's owner Taking too long.

What happens to their OC: Chased out by Torch

Splashy
July 31st, 2020, 03:35 AM
+ Sorrel Fang +
After both of those fights, Torch found himself having gone to his den to rest, cleaning over his injuries then covering them with some leaves to keep them from bleeding too badly.

By now, he had made a full recovery and was out on the prowl again, searching the borders of his territory with keen eyes and sharp vision. His scent slowly became more apparent to the two cats who were resting in his territory, his scent agressive and tinged with dried blood from him stepping on a thorn a couple sunrises ago.

+ OPEN TO TWO-THREE MORE CATS TO ENTER HIS TERRITORY +

Peril
August 1st, 2020, 10:02 AM
Splashy
A Grey-silver she-cat walked into the territory humming to herself, her aqua eyes sparkling.

Splashy
August 3rd, 2020, 01:28 PM
+ ILoveLeafpool +
Torch's scent became more apparent as he had noticed the she-cat and started following her. Pausing to get in a crouch, he leaped at the gray-silver she-cat, a yowl rining through the air as he landed on the cat's back, scratching at her back with anger

Peril
August 4th, 2020, 09:27 AM
+ ILoveLeafpool +
Torch's scent became more apparent as he had noticed the she-cat and started following her. Pausing to get in a crouch, he leaped at the gray-silver she-cat, a yowl rining through the air as he landed on the cat's back, scratching at her back with anger
"OUCH! What did I do?" she asked, caught by surprise and falling on the ground. She went with it and let the cat pin her.

Splashy
August 6th, 2020, 12:02 PM
+ ILoveLeafpool +
"Did you not notice my scent markings? This is MY territory! You need to get your petty tail out before I injure you more!"

The tom snarled. The land around Torch which he proclaimed as his territory was littered with trees and semi-thick undergrowth. The cats were actually quite close to the border where Torch had marked, the scent of it noticeable.

~Berry~
August 6th, 2020, 12:04 PM
SorrelClaw walked by on the other side of his border.

Sorrow
August 6th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Splashy
Sunfall bounded up, panting. T- he muttered. WindClan..Attacked..Waterbarn..fire..burn.. The orange tom fell to the ground.

Splashy
August 6th, 2020, 02:30 PM
+ ILoveLeafpool -Splash- +
Torch flinched at the second cat coming up to him, saying a bundle of words, then flopping infront of him.

"What in the the Stars- Ugh.."

Torch grumbled, staying on the cat infront of him for a second then getting off.

"Scram."

He snarled, then went over to the other cat and starting to sniff them over. Smoke, Fire, Windclan, Blood. Yep. Their scents matched the story. Well. now what to do? Just, leave them here? He kinda just, sat down, looking at the cat that had fallen on the ground, then poked their nose.

Splashy
August 10th, 2020, 03:15 AM
Bump!

Peril
August 10th, 2020, 11:24 AM
Torch flinched at the second cat coming up to him, saying a bundle of words, then flopping infront of him.

"What in the the Stars- Ugh.."

Torch grumbled, staying on the cat infront of him for a second then getting off.

"Scram."

He snarled, then went over to the other cat and starting to sniff them over. Smoke, Fire, Windclan, Blood. Yep. Their scents matched the story. Well. now what to do? Just, leave them here? He kinda just, sat down, looking at the cat that had fallen on the ground, then poked their nose.
She got to her feet and said "No." She looked at him square in the eye when she said it.
"Well, I was hoping I could talk to you. I have heard about you."

Splashy
August 22nd, 2020, 04:57 PM
She got to her feet and said "No." She looked at him square in the eye when she said it.
"Well, I was hoping I could talk to you. I have heard about you."

+ ILoveLeafpool +
Torch turned and snarled at the she-cat.

"You can't just sa- Wait what? talk to me? Are you that rabbit-brained? You think we can just talk? This is my territory and I don't exactly appreciate you little fox-dungs walking all over it and asking to talk to me out of all things"

The tom snapped, his tail lashing back and forth.

Peril
August 23rd, 2020, 03:02 PM
+ ILoveLeafpool +
Torch turned and snarled at the she-cat.

"You can't just sa- Wait what? talk to me? Are you that rabbit-brained? You think we can just talk? This is my territory and I don't exactly appreciate you little fox-dungs walking all over it and asking to talk to me out of all things"

The tom snapped, his tail lashing back and forth.
She scoffed and left "I'll be back!"