PDA

View Full Version : NewtFury kit finder

Hexict
February 27th, 2020, 07:25 PM
[ CLOSED ]

I'm back and I wanted to just throw myself back into this. Get ready for the first litter of Flashfury (https://darkreign.weebly.com/flashfury.html)and Newtflecks (https://darkreign.weebly.com/newtflecks.html)! I kind of wanted to wait to have NewtFury but I'm gonna use a bit of the current plot to my advantage.

Yes, I am playing both parents, it's not common but I did end up falling in love with their story 'cause I'm weak and just ran with it.

I will be roleplaying Driftkit (https://darkreign.weebly.com/driftkit.html), there are currently 2-3 spots open for their kits.

Important:
Due to the starvation and being weak, Newtflecks will experience a difficult birth, and afterwards will become extremely sick and weak for sometime. Flashfury blames the kits for this and will be extremely cold. He would never do anything to hurt the kits - never being able to harm anything that Newtflecks held dear - but would be negligent and even at times a bit harsh. This is only due to his fear that Newflecks would die. Despite Newtflecks' condition, Newtflecks will love the kits with all of his heart and even be a bit overwhelming and very over protective (since he lost his entire family at a young age).

Free to have your character evil like Flashfury, innocent like Newtflecks, or anything in between.

I would prefer if the kits looked similar to the parents - combination is fine ; and they don't have to look exact, just not completely different (unless if they look like family members)

I also want them to have a second litter at some point in the future :3

name-
gender-
appearance-
personality-
other-

Slatepaw
February 28th, 2020, 08:31 PM
name- Webkit or Shadekit (Help decide)
gender- Male
appearance- Fluffy tuxedo with white whiskers and oval eyes
personality- Stubborn, sassy, arrogant, feisty, hot-head, trouble-maker
other- Is born with a kink in his tail

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CSxENn2LzNU/UobWJeIoj4I/AAAAAAAAEoo/dkR_OOWV1Rc/s1600/7887_647223331973376_1992821982_n.jpg
Hexict

Sweetie
February 29th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Name: Quailkit

Personality: Mellow | Nonchalant | Goes with the flow | A slight hippie | Optimistic | Lazy | Calm | Passive | Noncommittal | Free-spirit.

Appearance: A mini version of Flashflury with the exception of fewer spots and dark chocolate brown eyes.

Activity level: 10/10

Roleplay sample: A pair of glittering emerald eyes peeked from her mother's body as the soft glow of sunlight streamed into the nursery. Ears now perked and tail wiggling with excitement the kit bunched its hind legs and with a tiny leap, she was upon Citrusflower. "Good morningggggggg!" Duskkit said softly but filled with thrill for the new day. The young kit pressed herself against the queen's chest in hopes to wake her up.

Name: Dewkit

Personality: Introverted | Sarcastic | Clumsy | Stubborn | Closed-off | Independent | Gloomy | Snappy | Protective | Apathetic | Fine with being pushed around | Passive | Blunt | More of a follower

Appearance: Multiple shades of black and grey with Newtflecks color eyes

Activity level: 10/10
Roleplay sample: For once the queen allowed someone to see past her walls. "Whitesong..." Her voice barely above audible and said his name almost like a prayer. She shook her head at the thought of the tom being hurt. The queen grew quite fond of the warrior and grew to like him. It surprised her when she found out that the reason why Whitesong visited so often; it was to see her.
"It's not how it looks...Creekrunner and I were a fling for a few months and I wasn't planning on having a litter. It surprised me as well." Songbird wanted to get up and comfort the tom, it hurt her to see him like this. She moved her paw to lay on his.
"I...I like you as well Whitesong. That's why I left Creekrunner..."

(You can choose between the two)
Hexict

Madelaine
March 1st, 2020, 06:16 PM
name
Speckledkit/paw/fury
appearance
Speckledkit is a black and white small molly. Her body is small and she is very weak. She wants to be as big as her siblings, but she won't get very big. Speckledkit has a white chest and white paws. Her back has spots of white just like her mother. The inside of her ears are white and she has very long whiskers.
personality
Sweet | Caring | Eager
Speckledkit is a sweet and caring molly that loves everything about life. Even the fact that she is tiny. She doesn't think being small will get in the way of things since she has a great advantage on other cats, because she can easily slip underneath them. Speckledkit is a very eager iut that wants to be as strong as her littermates and wants to be just as good as them. She is also very eager to learn new things.
Ambitious | Independent | Loyal
Speckledkit is such an ambitious cat that wants to be powerful soneday. Not in a way she wants to be leader or deputy someday, but to be better than her siblings in any ways. She is very independent and loves to do a lot of things on her own. The molly doesn't like waiting on other cats, so thats why she likes to do things alone. Speckledkit is loyal and devoted to her clan until the very end. She tties to do everything right and refuses to make friends with cats outside her clan.
Short-Tempered | Bossy | Feirce
Speckledkit is very short-tempered and will get mad at the silliest things. She will snap at anything that moves and will try to get in a fight with other cats whenever they call her tiny. She is bossy and will boss her siblings around and they will usually back down not wanting to hurt her. Speckledkit is a feirce kit and will stand up for herself in any situation. She will make herself bigger than her enemies and will attack if provoked.
other
Speckledkit would try to get her father to like her and won't stop at anything until she does. So she'll sort of annoy him just a little bit.

Starfall
March 1st, 2020, 06:31 PM
He's already pre Existing but I have Poppypaw (https://starslittleconstellations.weebly.com/poppypaw.html)? He could be adopted? Mayhaps /w\ " but he's my only bby that could fit the looks.

Hexict
March 4th, 2020, 08:39 AM
I'm not really in a rush, so I'm going to wait awhile before choosing and let others have the opportunity to apply!

Starfall - since the couple is still pretty young i want this to be their first litter, but i think Poppy would make a great adopted kit! (his personality is so adorable and kinda close to Newt's ^u^)

Bugsy
March 6th, 2020, 03:19 PM
name- Gustkit
gender- Male (may experiment with being non-binary later in life)
appearance- A short haired white tom with pale blue eyes. He’s built very similar to Flashfury but notably thinner
personality- Lawful Neutral. Gustkit has a hard-won heart. He is antisocial and and has very little trust for others, especially if they aren’t in WindClan. Even with those he cares for he can seem standoffish, his main way of showing affection being his protective personality, which can be overbearing and do more harm than good. He likes rules and follows the warrior code strictly with little patience for troublemakers
other- He has a strong resentment for Flashfury and is especially protective of Ne***lecks

Mango
April 6th, 2020, 12:06 PM
name- Basilkit
gender- she-kit
appearance- she has a speckled pelt, with two black front paws, her eyes are green
personality- Basilkit is a bit of a dramaqueen, when she plays she insists on being the best cat, for example if she were to play ‘mouse and warrior’ she’d only play the warrior and if she played ‘clan’ she’d only play the leader. She can be a bit bossy at times, and will quickly pick a favorite of her littermates. She loves to playfully tease others.
other-

MEAT ANGELS
April 6th, 2020, 12:11 PM
name- Wavekit
gender- Female
appearance- https://free-classifieds-usa.com/oc-content/uploads/1509/166428.jpg
personality- Dreamy, quiet, wise
other- :) Hexict

pidgeon
April 8th, 2020, 03:15 PM
I have Coyotekit (https://thefalterfox.wixsite.com/warriors/coyotekit)maybe? All info is on the site c:

Hexict
April 8th, 2020, 05:34 PM
[ Casper ]

Is Coyotekit applied for an adopted or biological kit? (i'm only asking since they are already 3 moons old)

pidgeon
April 8th, 2020, 05:52 PM
[ Casper ]

Is Coyotekit applied for an adopted or biological kit? (i'm only asking since they are already 3 moons old)

could be either but I actually just found her a family ;o;

Hexict
April 8th, 2020, 06:14 PM
[ Casper ]

Okay, thank you for you're interest anyway ^u^

Hexict
April 20th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Thank you to everyone who applied! If you were not chosen for this litter, you can keep an eye out since I'm considering them having a second litter when the first are a bit older.

Shimm - Dewkit
Sparkling Bliss - Speckledkit
Bugsy - Gustkit

The kits are currently unborn, but I will let you know when they are born. It may take a week or two though.

Sweetie
April 20th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Oh is it okay if I change Dew's name to Valerian? It's a type of flower. I just reallyyyyy like the name.
Hexict

Hexict
April 21st, 2020, 10:25 AM
[ Shimm ]

That's fine, thanks for letting me know ^u^