PDA

View Full Version : Lost With Love [OPEN]

aspen.
February 22nd, 2020, 03:37 PM
Sassy wandered in the outskirts, hoping to find her way back to Twolegplace. Her Twolegs would be upset if she was lost for too long. All I wanted was a little adventure, she thought. Just a little! Now Sassy was wandering through an unknown dump, with no clue if there were other cats, or if they were friendly. Am I lost forever?

The Shadow Flower
February 22nd, 2020, 04:03 PM
Shadow would wander off from his territory While his sister was busy looking after Alerick, his den wasnt exactly as open. He’d notice a cat looking lost. ”Hey, are you ok?” Morningstar

aspen.
February 22nd, 2020, 04:21 PM
"No," Sassy sobbed. "I'm lost, and away from Twolegplace. Can you tell me how to get home?"
PebbleStorm (Shadow)

The Shadow Flower
February 22nd, 2020, 04:25 PM
Shadow would hesitate for a moment when she started sobbing
wow, well she is a kitty pet.
”Don’t worry. I know the way to twoleg place. It’s really easy to find, really..” Morningstar

aspen.
February 22nd, 2020, 04:35 PM
"Oh...good." Sassy replied between sobs.
PebbleStorm

The Shadow Flower
February 22nd, 2020, 04:38 PM
Shadow would flick his ear a bit. ”It’s just a little while away! Just follow me.” He’d turn around, giving her a questioning look. Morningstar

aspen.
February 22nd, 2020, 04:40 PM
Sassy followed the black tom. She had a few questions. "Who are you?" she asked, but not aggressively.
PebbleStorm

The Shadow Flower
February 22nd, 2020, 04:43 PM
Shadow would puff out his chest looking proud. ”I’m Shadow.” he’d think a second, is that name intimidating? should I have introduced myself as Spot?!? Morningstar

aspen.
February 22nd, 2020, 04:47 PM
"I'm Sassy." Sassy replied. "Where do you live?"
PebbleStorm

The Shadow Flower
February 22nd, 2020, 04:51 PM
”That’s a nice name. I have a territory back towards those trees.” He’d gesture with his tail, taking a bit of a flirty tone. Morningstar

aspen.
February 22nd, 2020, 04:59 PM
"Can we stop at your place?" Sassy asked. "I'd like to meet your family. You seem nice." she purred.
PebbleStorm

The Shadow Flower
February 22nd, 2020, 05:02 PM
Shadow would look concerned a second. Would it be rude to bring the kittypet back if he already had a guest? ”I mean, it’s kinda crowded right now . . . But if you want I can show you my territory.” Morningstar http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23504

aspen.
February 22nd, 2020, 05:10 PM
"Okay!" said Sassy. "If you want." she added more hastily. PebbleStorm

The Shadow Flower
February 22nd, 2020, 05:15 PM
Shadow would walk to the edge of the trees. ”Right this way!” Morningstar