PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan's Friendship Games

RedHead
February 7th, 2020, 04:29 PM
[MOSSBALL TOURNMENT]
[OPEN for all kits to play, and any warriors or apprentices to watch and cheer kits on!]

After ending the meeting, Flintstar spent some time digging some holes in the ground near the back of the camp, clearing away the snow and using his claws to dig up the rough earth. The holes didn't have to be big, but he made sure they were deep enough to hold a mossball. "Alright Duskfeather, you go get any kits from the nursery who want to play, and I will make some mossballs." The leader then padded over to a small pile of moss he'd collected, sitting down and beginning to clump them together, waiting for Duskfeather to come out of the nursery with the kits interested in playing.

hxneysuckle
[Any kits who are interested!!]
[ MagicCat99 Starfall Blissie Bliss Cecily Herondale FluffycatbuttsUwU Sociopathic dawn feather FuzzyRatto leafpool+crowfeather Dust Bristlefrost wick Fae Sneakyfox55 ]

cmdR_Paige
February 7th, 2020, 04:40 PM
Mossball? What in StarClan's name could that be? Silversky thought to herself as she watched from the shadows. Her white and grey pelt bristled. She was one of ThunderClan's newest arrivals. She was afraid the others would shun her. Was she even supposed to be here?

lio
February 7th, 2020, 04:56 PM
[ These are two separate posts, with clones of Duskfeather! ]

[ FlameSta Bluepetal ]

Taking notice to the warrior's words, Duskfeather narrowed her eyes, her teeth bared in warning. "I have already warned you about violence within our camp. You have no right to speak to an apprentice in such ways, nor any other cat. I will give you one more chance before I, myself will exile you for such behavior, no matter what Flintstar may say. Reprecussions or not, I will not tolerate your attitude within my Clan. You may stay for Honeypaw's vigil, but you will not leave camp to bury her. Am I understood?" she turned away from Scarface, focusing instead on Springpaw. "You do not need to leave. Keep away from Scarface, but you may stay for the vigil if you wish. I do not want to see either of you even looking at each other. An apprentice has died- this is a time of silence, peace, and remembrance. Be respectful." Her tail flicked and she stared at the two cats with narrowed eyes, a serious expression on her face.

[ RedHead ]
[ MagicCat99 Starfall Blissie Bliss Cecily Herondale FluffycatbuttsUwU Sociopathic dawn feather FuzzyRatto leafpool+crowfeather Dust Bristlefrost wick Fae Sneakyfox55 ]

Although not excited about interacting with any kits, Duskfeather nodded and walked to the nursery. She stood outside it with shuffling paws, glancing toward Flintstar before poking her head inside. "Any kits who are interested in the Mossball Tournament may join Flintstar and me in the clearing!" the deputy called quickly, eager to step away from the nursery and return to the clearing. This wasn't going to be very fun for her...

Starfall
February 7th, 2020, 04:56 PM
The feline crouched down, resting her chin on the back of her paw as Flintstar walked away. As the Deputy came towards the Nursery she pricked her ears and shuffled forwards. "Am I allowed to play?" she asked, she had gotten in trouble a good few times, that and she was one of the older kits. Soon to become an Apprentice. Would she be too old to play with the other kits because she could squish them? hxneysuckle

FuzzyRatto
February 7th, 2020, 05:06 PM
RedHead MagicCat99 Starfall Blissie Bliss Cecily Herondale FluffycatbuttsUwU Sociopathic dawn feather leafpool+crowfeather Dust Bristlefrost wick Fae Sneakyfox55

Pinekit shyly stepped out of he nursery. "M-mossball? What's...what's that? ...Can I... try?"

Doom
February 7th, 2020, 05:18 PM
Snailkit emerged from the nursery, pelt all puffy and hot with anxiety. Technically, he was too old for these kit-games, but it had to be better than sitting alone in his empty nest all day, counting the line of ants that crawled by. Maybe he'll even make a friend...! Oh wait, no, no. But what if they don't wanna play with him? Or worse, what if they HATE him?! What even IS a mossball tournament??

"Um, so how does this work? If you don't mind me asking..." He asked quietly, looking up at his...very, very, big leader. Oh dear, is any of this safe? Taking a seat beside Aspenkit and Pinekit, the silver maine coon looked back down at his own paws, trying to think happy thoughts.

hxneysuckle Starfall RedHead FuzzyRatto

FuzzyRatto
February 7th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Fae

Pinekit swiveled her head to look at Snailkit. "Thanks for asking," she whispered. "I didn't think I could..."

Sneakyfox55
February 7th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Ivykit bounded out into the clearing, eyes twinkling. "I'm ready to join!" she meowed.

"Me too!" yowled Thornkit, shoving past her, earning a hiss in response.

Dust
February 7th, 2020, 05:46 PM
With a frustrated huff, Condorkit made his way from the nursery. Tail dragging and face drooping with disappointment, he shuffled his way over to line up with the other kittens. He didn't want to play stupid mossball... but he also didn't want to be by himself. Plus.. maybe he could make it more interesting! Though, as he was lined up with the others, all he could hear was mumbling 'n whining from the other kits. Condorkit cast an annoyed glance at Snailkit, Pinekit, and Aspenkit,

"How do you guys not know how to play mossball?" Irked with their ignorance, he continued, "You literally just throw a ball of moss around! What are you, babies? Even babies play mossball..." The last part was huffed quietly to himself. Sure, maybe this wasn't the best way to make friends, but he was upset! Upset that he was being discriminated against! Yeah! Discriminated for being forced to play this dumb game and not being able to go out and hunt! Condorkit shook his head. He didn't need training! He was five moons old now! Still... it was best he at least show his face, though with the constant side-eyeing he was giving to the other kits in attendance.. it was clear he did not want to be there.

Fae hxneysuckle Starfall RedHead FuzzyRatto Sneakyfox55

Sneakyfox55
February 7th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Thornkit snorted. "You guys are so lame," he grumbled. "I can't believe you don't even know what mossball is..."

Ivykit shoved him from behind, offering, "I can teach somebody, if any of you want."

RedHead
February 8th, 2020, 08:52 AM
[ INFORMATION IN THE SPOILER BELOW ]
We can’t leave out the youngsters of the Clan! A few holes would be dug around the camp, moss balls would be gathered, and a line would be drawn! All participants would be tasked with trying to throw a moss ball into one of the holes, and whoever can get the most would get a special surprise. A dice system will be used to determine whether or not the ball lands or misses. If the dice rolls a one to three, the shot will miss. If it rolls a four to six, it lands!

"Good question Snailkit." Flintstar meowed raising his voice above all the kits around. "And Condorkit, some kits are younger, and may not know how to play mossball very well. This is also a slightly different way of playing mossball than you guys are used to." The leader then turned and gestured to the holes he dug in the ground near the edge of the camp, a little behind the nursery. "Each kit is going to get some chances to try and throw the mossballs into these holes, from behind this line." Flintstar gestured to the line he'd scratched into the ground, a couple of mouse-lengths away from the holes he'd dug. "Two kits will be able to throw a mossball at a time. They'll each throw three mossballs and try to get them in the holes before it's the next kit's turn. Any questions?" The leader flicked his ears as he glanced across all the kits gathered around, a bright smile on his face. He wanted them to be excited for this, and so far, he'd gotten little excitement.

[ hxneysuckle MagicCat99 Starfall Blissie Bliss Cecily Herondale FluffycatbuttsUwU Sociopathic dawn feather FuzzyRatto leafpool+crowfeather Dust Bristlefrost wick Fae Sneakyfox55 ]

lio
February 8th, 2020, 10:05 AM
[ RedHead MagicCat99 Starfall Blissie Bliss Cecily Herondale FluffycatbuttsUwU Sociopathic dawn feather FuzzyRatto leafpool+crowfeather Dust Bristlefrost wick Fae Sneakyfox55 ]

Duskfeather stood beside Flintstar, clear discomfort on her face. She swallowed and stared at the kits, remaining silent as the leader spoke. Once he finished, she forced a smile, albeit it looking more like a grimace. Her tail twitched sporadically behind her. Duskfeather glanced around the camp as she waited for the moss ball tournament to begin. The faster she got to get away from the kits, the better.

--

Scarface stared at Duskfeather his pale green gaze showed nothing but pain "Duskfeather she was my only kin alive! Goldenheart,Duskpelt and now Honeypaw!" he lashed out at a rock as rage took over his mind. hxneysuckle

"Whether or not your kin is alive does not give you an excuse to threaten your Clanmates. If I see it again, I will take action. If you want to keep your place in this Clan, I suggest you quit such violent behavior. Am I understood?" Duskfeather stated, her voice brimming with authority. She didn't react as Scarface lashed out at the rock, keeping her expression serious. He was acting childish. No ThunderClan cat should be a danger to their own Clanmates, and Duskfeather was certain to make that clear. "Am. I. Understood?" she repeated, more stern this time.

FuzzyRatto
February 8th, 2020, 12:24 PM
hxneysuckle MagicCat99 Starfall Blissie Bliss Cecily Herondale FluffycatbuttsUwU Sociopathic dawn feather RedHead leafpool+crowfeather Dust Bristlefrost wick Fae Sneakyfox55

"Th-that's too far! ... C-can I go last?"

Sneakyfox55
February 8th, 2020, 03:48 PM
[ INFORMATION IN THE SPOILER BELOW ]
We can’t leave out the youngsters of the Clan! A few holes would be dug around the camp, moss balls would be gathered, and a line would be drawn! All participants would be tasked with trying to throw a moss ball into one of the holes, and whoever can get the most would get a special surprise. A dice system will be used to determine whether or not the ball lands or misses. If the dice rolls a one to three, the shot will miss. If it rolls a four to six, it lands!

"Good question Snailkit." Flintstar meowed raising his voice above all the kits around. "And Condorkit, some kits are younger, and may not know how to play mossball very well. This is also a slightly different way of playing mossball than you guys are used to." The leader then turned and gestured to the holes he dug in the ground near the edge of the camp, a little behind the nursery. "Each kit is going to get some chances to try and throw the mossballs into these holes, from behind this line." Flintstar gestured to the line he'd scratched into the ground, a couple of mouse-lengths away from the holes he'd dug. "Two kits will be able to throw a mossball at a time. They'll each throw three mossballs and try to get them in the holes before it's the next kit's turn. Any questions?" The leader flicked his ears as he glanced across all the kits gathered around, a bright smile on his face. He wanted them to be excited for this, and so far, he'd gotten little excitement.

[ hxneysuckle MagicCat99 Starfall Blissie Bliss Cecily Herondale FluffycatbuttsUwU Sociopathic dawn feather FuzzyRatto leafpool+crowfeather Dust Bristlefrost wick Fae Sneakyfox55 ]

"Nope! I want to start!" Ivypaw mewed, eyes twinkling.

Dust
February 8th, 2020, 10:40 PM
Condorkit grumbled as he received the gentle scolding. So what if there were younger kits? What about him? What about the older ones?! The kitten scuffed a small stone with his paw, his gaze firmly planted on the ground.

"This is stupid.." He grumbled quietly to himself. Well.. if this would be no fun for him, he may as well make it! With a mischievous smirk, Condorkit squirmed over next to Snailkit, jabbing a single claw into the other kit's side, "Leader's pet," He whispered harshly, a low grumble in his throat - he wanted to try his best not to get caught. As soon as he had done it, Condorkit hopped up and shouted over top of Ivykit - considering Pinekit wanted to go last... the weirdo...

"That's not fair! I want to go first! Oldest first!" Was he actually the oldest? Probably not! That wouldn't stop Condorkit though!

Fae Starfall FuzzyRatto Sneakyfox55

Madelaine
February 8th, 2020, 10:42 PM
Petalkit stood beside Linnetwing, sitting close to her. The kitten refused to come without the older she-cat. She wouldn't join in on the fun without her. Petalkit looked at Flintstar as he told them how to do the mossball tournament.

Linnetwing looked down at the kitten and pushed her forward. "In order to participate you need to get closer.", she whispered. The silver tabby cat watched the kit look at her like she was crazy, but she picked up her paw and waved her forward. Linnetwing smiled and sat back.

RedHead
February 9th, 2020, 09:42 AM
Okay, so far Ivykit, Thornkit, Pinekit, Aspenkit, Snailkit, Petalkit, and Condorkit had gathered. An odd number, but Flintstar would make it work. “You don’t have to go first, don’t worry Pinekit.” He meowed to the small kit, before turning to the other kits. “Since you’re so ready for this Condorkit, you may go first. Take your place behind the line on the left side. Ivykit, you may go as well, take a place on the right.” Flintstar then rolled two mossball towards towards the two kits. “The rest of you may watch and wait for your turn. Condorkit, Ivykit, three throws each.” Flintstar stepped back, tail twitching with excitement as he awaited for the kits to begin. He glanced over to Duskfeather, casting her a bright smile of excitement.

hxneysuckle FuzzyRatto Sneakyfox55 Starfall Fae Dust Blissie Bliss

lio
February 9th, 2020, 11:11 AM
[ Condorkit rolled a six. It lands! ]
[ Ivykit rolled a two. It misses! ]

--

Duskfeather tried to be excited. She really did. But she had no damn clue how to react around kits. They just made her so... uncomfortable. It wasn't the kits' faults, it was just not her thing. She neither wished to be a mother nor did she want to spend any time at all in the nursery. Duskfeather grimaced at the thought. She wasn't a baby maker, she didn't belong there.
Shaking the thoughts from her mind, Duskfeather resisted the urge to begin pacing and stood her ground beside Flintstar. She was glad the leader seemed to be so excited, though she couldn't share the same feelings. Even her sister was there, though she seemed to be looking after a kit. Duskfeather stifled a sigh. As long as she got to go to the older age groups faster, she was fine...

[ FuzzyRatto Sneakyfox55 Starfall Fae Dust Blissie Bliss ]

Ever
February 9th, 2020, 11:27 AM
Cedarstream sat on the sidelines of the game, watching the kits begin to play. Her jade eyes watched eagerly as they hopped about on their little legs, choosing to ignore the grumbles or complaints of some of the less eager kits. Though those amused her just as much, she had an attitude herself and couldn't blame when other cats did. As she wanted them she felt a little hollow in her chest, hopefully someday she would have some of her own to encourage, cheer on and watch grow.

Doom
February 9th, 2020, 11:44 AM
"I...I know how to play mossball, I just...." Snailkit mumbled when Condorkit came striding into the clearing, stiffening his posture. He just didn't know how the tournament worked, but luckily, Flintstar explained everything and that...somewhat calmed his nerves. He nodded in understanding, shifting his weight from paw to paw. Maybe this will be fun–

Though as Condorkit started yapping again, Snailkit felt something sharp pierce his side. He let out a small grunt, wincing in pain as his eyes widened in shock and he fell over on his side, curling in pain. Oh stars, was he gonna die!?

Looking down at his waist, he noticed a teeny spot on his side that was trickling a little blood...oh......blood.....and then his vision suddenly became fuzzy. Snailkit's body became limp and everything went dark.

Dust RedHead hxneysuckle Starfall Blissie Bliss FuzzyRatto Sneakyfox55
(he's completely fine, just passed out by seeing the blood, not losing it lol)

Sneakyfox55
February 9th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Ivykit trotted over to the right and tensed, ready; she gave Snailkit a sidelong glance, and her eyes widened as she saw him fall limp. "Err..." Was he okay? Should she begin anyway? He wasn't bleeding badly or anything, so... Um?

Dust RedHead hxneysuckle Fae

Madelaine
February 9th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Linnetwing knew her sister wasn't a fan with kits, but she was the one that helped come up with this. The silver tabby molly looked at Duskfeather, but saw Petalkit shaking in the corner of her eyes. Linnetwing stepped forward. "You don't have to if you don't want to.", she whispered with a gentle voice.

Petalkit stopped shaking and shook her head. The molly stepped towards Flintstar."Can I go next?", she asked in a low shaky voice. She glanced back at Linnetwing and back at the leader. She wanted to show Linnetwing that she could do it.

| hxneysuckle; Sneakyfox55; Fae; Dust; RedHead; hxneysuckle; Starfall; FuzzyRatto; |

Starfall
February 9th, 2020, 05:39 PM
The molly perked her ears as a loud tom butted into their little group. With a pout the kit fluffed up her fur "Shut up, only babies pick on others! That makes you a baby!" she huffed confidently. Sticking her tongue out at Condorkit as she trotted past, joining the swiftly growing group of kits around Flintstar and Duskfeather.

Aspenkit settled herself next to Snailkit giving the tom a smile before returning her attention to the Warriors. "Sounds like fu-" she began to cheer before being inturrupted by the same loud kit. "For being the oldest you sure don't act like it!" she griped. "Why are you such a turd?" Aspenkit snapped at the tom, ready to strut towards him before she was bumped harshly on the side. "Snailkit wh-" she looked down at the tom.

Tipping her head to the side she gently poked at the kit. "Did you get sleepy?" she wondered aloud before noticing the little blop of blood on his pelt. "Ah- Duskfeather?" she yelled, turning on her heels and trotting up to the warrior. "I think something's wrong with Snailkit." she stated.

| hxneysuckle; Sneakyfox55; Fae; Dust; RedHead; Blissie Bliss; FuzzyRatto; |

Sneakyfox55
February 9th, 2020, 06:19 PM
"He's not badly hurt, is he?" Ivykit mewed tentatively. Her brother rolled his eyes from the group of other kits.

"Oh, who cares!" Thornkit meowed indignantly. "Can we just get on with the game now?"

wick
February 9th, 2020, 10:35 PM
Dandelionkit half-stumbled half-ran to the group of gathered kits. "I'm not too late, am I?" she mewed in a sheepish tone.

Dust
February 9th, 2020, 11:00 PM
No, only babies complained like that! He wasn't a baby! As Aspenkit made her way past, Condorkit stuck out his tongue in return with a grimace. Of course Aspenkit had to ruin all the fun! But as Flintstar called his name, he hopped to his paws excitedly... only to have it ruined again by her!

"Blah blah, why are YOU such a turd?" Emphasis on you and unoriginal, of course, but it was said in such a way that it seem like he was mocking her. Puffing out his chest, Condorkit was about to make his way proudly to the front of the line, but as the commotion stirred behind him, he turned on his heels. What?! The little wimp just fell over?! Condorkit felt his pelt go cold with anxiety. It was barely a prick! For now, he'd stay quiet unless questioned, batting innocent eyes at the crowd and any warriors around,

"What happened to Snailkit?"

MagicCat99
February 9th, 2020, 11:48 PM
Smokekit just realized something outside was going on. She rushed out of the nursery and stood by the other kits. The kit looked around and understood what to do. Then she noticed Snailkit. "What happened to him?"

lio
February 10th, 2020, 09:28 AM
[ Fae ]

She froze, gaze glued to Snailkit. Was he okay? A frown pulled at her lips and she swallowed the growing lump in her throat. Duskfeather stood and cautiously walked over to the kit, sniffing him. He seemed fine... but was he actually fine? She spotted the tiny droplet of blood on his fur. Was that what made him faint? The Torbie gently cleaned the blood from Snailkit's fur, then sat down and prodded him with a paw. "He... should be fine. Just a little scare," she assured, "Er- Snailkit, wake up. You'll be okay." She repeatedly poked him with her paw, claws sheathed, in hopes that he'd wake up and everything would be fine and she wouldn't have to take him to the medicine den. As much as she would be glad to get away from the growing group of kits, she really didn't want to explain anything to Tallmarsh.

Doom
February 10th, 2020, 11:01 AM
Snailkit's eyes fluttered in an attempt to wake up, his ears twitching sensitively at all the gathered voices. Eventually, he was able to lift his head, blinking sensitively at the light shining through the bare branches overhead. "Wh..." He mewed, shaking his head to clear the fuzz from his brain.

Once he was finally able to regain his barrings, Snailkit's eyes widened at all the cats staring at him. He swallowed hard. "What? Is-Is there something on my face??" He quickly licked his nose and pawed at his whiskers, desperate to clean whatever semed to be making him the center of attention. But all the eyes were still on him, beading straight through his puny soul. Judging his every move. Hating him by the second.

He was sure they could hear his beating heart at this point, scared for his life. "I-I'm sorry!" Snailkit finally wailed in defeat, throwing his head in the snow as he began to bawl.

hxneysuckle Dust MagicCat99 Sneakyfox55 Starfall

RedHead
February 10th, 2020, 12:17 PM
The black-furred tomcat had turned away after he'd announced who would be going first, reaching out to push the mossball pile closer together so that the kits wouldn't ruin the perfectly good mossballs he'd made before they had the chance to use them in the tournament. His ears flicked upwards at the commotion behind him, though he got sidetracked as two kits bounded up, Dandelionkit, and Smokekit, if he could remember names correctly. Which he usually could... "Nope you're not too late!" He responded to the young she-kit, before Smokekit's question caused his attention to shift. He spotted a crowd around Snailkit, Duskfeather having just finished licking the small tomkit. Oh boy, what had happened now? Plus he's heard bickering behind him as well, though kit voices were hard for him to tell apart, especially since he didn't really know any of these kits very well.
"Hey, hey guys, what's going on over here?" He questioned as he padded over, peering over the kit's head to where Snailkit was now... bawling? He gave both Linnetwing and Duskfeather a sideways glance, a questioning 'what happened?' in his eyes.
"Hey buddy, what's going on? You're okay." Flintstar meowed reassuringly as he padded closer to the kit, reaching out with his tail and wrapping it around the kit's small body. "Sticking your head in the snow like that's gonna get you a cold." The leader meowed softly, leaning down so he could be eye level with the young kit. He knew looking for his mother would do no good, Thunderclan had a large amount of kits and... he didn't think there were any queens. The leader didn't know how that happened, but he knew for once, having a queen around would prove some good in this situation. Flintstar knew he could comfort kits, but he was kind of big and intimidating, and did not have that maternal care for kits that mothers could exhibit. Straightening up, the Thunderclanner glanced over to the other kits, flicking his ears towards the line he'd drawn. "Condorkit, Ivykit, why don't you go ahead and start? Duskfeather, could you watch over them? I'll sit here with Snailkit for a little bit to make sure he's okay, as well as make sure none of you get into anymore trouble." He cast a small playful smile towards the other kits, eyes green eyes gleaming with humor.

hxneysuckle Sneakyfox55 Fae Dust Blissie Bliss Starfall FuzzyRatto MagicCat99 wick

Sneakyfox55
February 10th, 2020, 01:41 PM
"Um..." mewed Ivykit. "Alright." She turned back to the game, glancing at Condorkit.
Dust hxneysuckle

cmdR_Paige
February 10th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Silversky had finally gleaned an answer to her previous mind-mutterings. Alright. Why not? It'll be cute to watch those tiny fluffballs scramble for a prize. She laid down with her paws tucked beneath her, lashing her tail.

ponyapan
February 11th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Cranerose settled down next to the other warrior, heart melting for the adorable kits playing games. She was glad to just be there to cheer them on.
"You can do it, kits!"

Wings
February 11th, 2020, 05:08 PM
"Come on Mangoliapaw! Lets go!"The springy apprentice bounded over to the tournament, hoping they didn't start yet. She found a spot and layed down. The young she watched the cute kits start throwing mossballs and her face lit up with a bright smile.
Lonestar23

lio
February 11th, 2020, 05:16 PM
[ Sneakyfox55 RedHead Dust vermin ]

She nodded in response to Flintstar, looking between him and the kits before moving to crouch beside them. "Uh- go ahead, start whenever you're ready." Duskfeather gave an awkward smile, her ears flattened against her head. Why did she get stuck with the kits? Oh, she'd much rather be training Quillpaw right now!

Sneakyfox55
February 11th, 2020, 06:47 PM
"Okay! Watch!" Ivykit dove, hitting the mossball forward and over the line--only to let out a hiss as it missed the hole. "Foxdung!"

Pepperkins
February 11th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Blossomclaw may have been confided to camp, but she wasn't confided to the warriors den! No way she was missing this event, she loved watching the kits play. Taking a seat by the entrance to the warrior den as to not run into the deputy right now, she smiled as she called out gleeful cheers to the sweet kittens.

wick
February 12th, 2020, 12:41 AM
Dandelionkit happily settled down after her worries were put to rest, fur puffing proudly at being addressed by her leader. She shifted around to find a good spot to watch the other kittens compete, pale eyes wide with excitement.

Honeyleaf
February 12th, 2020, 06:02 PM
"Let me join!" Honeykit called after the other kits. She stopped suddenly, "Wait, what is mossball?"

RedHead
February 14th, 2020, 10:21 AM
Flintstar stood and padded back over to the kits, supposing Snailkit was okay now, as the kits hadn't really said anything further. Plus, Flintstar needed to speed things up, the kits were going to grow impatient sooner or later.
"Good try Ivykit!" He meowed encouragingly, before stepping over to the line and digging his paw in the ground, making it longer.
"This time, I'll add two more kits. Ivykit, you may try another throw. Dandelionkit, you may come and start right here." He patted the ground behind the line, then turned his head to look across the kits. "Petalkit, why don't you come try, you can stand next to Dandelionkit. And Thornkit, you can go once Condorkit has finished." Flintstar hoped that would give the kits something to do. There was still Aspenkit, Pinekit, Smokekit and Snailkit, but Flintstar doubted Snailkit would be wanting to throw a mossball. Aspenkit hadn't said much so she might've lost interest, but Pinekit and Smokekit might still want to play. He'd just wait and see what they said as these next kits were throwing the mossballs.

hxneysuckle Sneakyfox55 Fae Dust Blissie Bliss Starfall FuzzyRatto MagicCat99 wick

Dust
February 14th, 2020, 10:34 AM
Hooking a mossball with his claw, Condorkit scuffed it back and forth between his paws before tilting his gaze up to the makeshift hole he was supposed to be throwing it into. A scowl crossed his features as he stuck out his tongue,

"This is boring..." He huffed defiantly, kicking the mossball towards the hole, unaware of whether or not it actually went in. Condorkit was too busy stomping away from the crowd. This was stupid like he said. He was going hunting one way or another - they couldn't stop him! Plus all the racket and screeching from the other kits were giving him a headache - it was enough to make him yowl. Plus, Snailkit had fainted already! Who was he going to pester now?!

"Those babies can have my stupid turn!" He called back towards the others, scampering off into the nursery.

(-Condorkit has left the chat-)

Doom
February 14th, 2020, 11:18 AM
Snailkit looked up at Flintstar, swallowing at how incredibly huge the leader was next to him...so big....and.....good stars, was it REALLY cold all the sudden or was it just him? He swallowed, realizing how dry his throat was, and then his stomach began to hurt. The pain was sharp and his belly growled intensely, resulting in his ears to flatten at how loud and painful it was. "Ex-ex-excuse m-me..." He apologized through chattering teeth.

The tiny kit began to shiver intensely, puffing his fur out against the cold wind. He leaned over to press into Flintstar for warmth, but only found himself falling over in the snow, as the leader had returned to the game. He curled up as another wave of pain struck his stomach. Hunger was all he felt, and he remembered that he hadn't eaten a decent meal within the last three days. He desperately wanted to ask for some food, but he didn't wanna be a party-pooper again!

Though as Snailkit lied there in the snow, the shivering slowly began to die down into short stomach spasms. His eyelids became heavy. The snow felt warm and inviting. Maybe...a nap would make him feel better?

Letting his muscles relax, Snailkit closed his eyes and let out a long comforting sigh...and StarClan welcomed his spirit with open arms.

hxneysuckle Sneakyfox55 RedHead Dust Blissie Bliss Starfall FuzzyRatto MagicCat99 wick

Madelaine
February 14th, 2020, 11:27 AM
Petalkit watched Condorkit walk off. She was an older kit as well, but didn't act like that towards the younger kits. The molly let out a huff and looked at Flintstar as he spoke. The silver tabby kit stepped forward, no longer nervous. Petalkit looked and smiled at her adopted mother.

Linnetwing looked at her then at her sister with pride. She was a good adopted mother and she was glad to have found Petalkit. The older warrior looked back at the kitten to show her the same pride.

RedHead
February 14th, 2020, 12:04 PM
"Alright Condorkit, you can go sulk, you'll miss all the fun though!" Flintstar meowed after the tomkit, letting out a small chuckle as the kit entered the nursery. Condorkit hadn't seemed like he wanted to participate form the start, but Flintstar was okay with that. If the kit wanted to be antisocial and go sulk, he could do just that. Flintstar wasn't going to force anyone to do anything they didn't want to.
Though as he turned his head back towards the kits, he caught sight of Snailkit on the ground. The kit had been unusually quiet, that's why Flintstar had stood and padded away for the time being, but he had been going to go check in on him after a moment. The leader padded back over to the kit, whom was sitting in the pile of snow Flintstar had cleared away to make it a little easier for the kits to play mossball, with less snow under their paws. His green eyes widened as he touched the kit though, Snailkit was... Extremely cold. And... lifeless.
Great Starclan... The leader didn't know what to say or what to do for a moment. Snailkit hadn't had any family, most kits in Thunderclan didn't. The leader supposed he should've paid more attention to Snailkit's silence, but he couldn't do everything. With so little queens, Flintstar knew deep down it was only a matter of time before one of the kits died from being neglected. And Snailkit had always been kind of frail. The leader picked up the kit gently, turning before setting the small body on his paws. This was supposed to be a fun time for the kits, and he did not want to worry the others. Worried kits would only make things worse. "Duskfeather...." He meowed, glancing with panic towards his deputy. His heart was twisting, he felt terrible that Snailkit had died, so young as he was. Leaf-bare had been harsh towards Thunderclan this season. "Linnetwing, could you watch the kits? I..." He glanced down at Snailkit's body, green eyes swirling with sadness and confusion at how he should go about this. Maybe just a small vigil for the kit would be good, he really didn't want to worry the other kits. Picking up Snailkit, the tom nodded to Linnetwing before casting a glance towards Duskfeather, ears flicking. Then he padded towards the clearing, mind swirling with too many thoughts. He just needed to get away from the kits before he could figure out what to do about this sudden loss.

hxneysuckle Blissie Bliss

Sneakyfox55
February 14th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Noticing the chaos, and Snailkit's limp body, Ivykit's eyes widened. "Oh no! What happened to him?" She left the other kits, and began padding over.

Even her brother Thornkit looked distracted by the mess, and even a bit concerned as he saw what was happening.

RedHead Fae

MagicCat99
February 15th, 2020, 03:05 AM
Smokekit tilted her head as she looked at Snailkit. She understood what had happened, but she didn't want it to be true...

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 09:09 AM
hxneysuckle Sneakyfox55 Fae Dust Blissie Bliss Starfall RedHead MagicCat99 wick

Pinekit was staring hard at the cats throwing the ball. Was. She looked around when she noticed the commotion, and started to panic. "I-is there an attack?! I gotta hide!" She ran into a bush. She was now inside of the bush. The branches raked at her skin and fur. She muttered "Ow!"

[Pinekit has not left, she is just hiding, and will come out when she is ready or if someone gets her out.]

wick
February 15th, 2020, 10:20 AM
(Open / Blissie Bliss)
Plumdusk nudged Dandelionkit forward as her daughter's name was called, but her excitement for the kitten quickly turned to dismay as Snailkit's body fell limp in the snow. She quickly darted forward and grabbed her daughter by the scruff before she got a chance to see the deceased kit. "Stay back dear," she mewed, dropping Dandelionkit and pushing her away from the drama. After assuring her daughter was safe Plumdusk padded over to Linnetwing, "is there any way I can help?"

(Open)
Dandelionkit squeaked as she was pulled back, unable to see Snailkit's body amongst the mass of other kittens. "What's wrong?" she mewed, but didn't get an answer from her mother before the queen had walked off. She sulked towards the back of the group, wondering what had gotten everyone in such a tizzy.

lio
February 15th, 2020, 01:36 PM
LET THE SECOND GAME BEGIN! CALLING ALL APPRENTICES AND WARRIORS, GET READY FOR THE OFFICIAL THUNDERCLAN HIDE-AND-FIGHT!
Note: All posts for the Mossball Tournament should cease to be done to avoid confusion!
Apprentices and warriors around the Clan are welcome to join in on this hide-and-seek-esque game! Warriors would be tasked with counting while their apprentices would hide within the territory, though certain areas would be off limits. When they are finished counting, the warriors will go out to find their apprentices, who will all put their training to the test and see if they can land a sneak attack on their mentors. The outcomes of everything will be determined by the roleplayers!
If you are mentioned below, you have an apprentice or a mentor within the Clan!

vermin Starfall RedHead :Grimm: Sharp moon Vessel touka Ever Bluepetal Yelloweye |+Tired Rose Child+| ~AvocadoToast~ Dirtfur Sneakyfox55 Lonestar23 implimm Fuzzy Tundra Pepperkins .:Raven:. SilentLamb Blissie Bliss Shimm Kitty Mama
--

It was the next day, and Duskfeather was ready to get the second game started! She was glad to be away from the kits and into the older group of Clan members. The deputy surely hoped that Snailkit's death didn't bring anyone to not want to participate- where was the fun in that? The games were made to be happy! To bring excitement to the Clan! Duskfeather allowed a smile to pull at her lips and stood in the center of the clearing. Flintstar hadn't made the announcement for the game to begin yet, but it wouldn't hurt if she did it herself, would it?
"All mentors and apprentices come forward! It is time for the Hide-and-Fight to begin!" she called, "All those participating, meet me out in the territory and I will explain the rules! Any non-apprenticed warriors may join as well to help out." With that, she dashed out of the camp, paws pounding against the ground as she raced to the designated area. She hoped Quillpaw would participate- she wanted some fun as well, and it would be good training for him! If needed, she would choose another apprentice to work with him.
Once she reached the destination, she spun around amd sat down, waiting for everyone to join her.

Ever
February 15th, 2020, 01:47 PM
Pinepaw raced after Duskfeather, eyes searching for Flinstar. She was so excited to have the first apprentices game! She was going to hide so well that Flintstar would never find her! Her silver striped pelt prickled with eagerness as her golden eyes flicked around searching for her mentor.

RedHead

Dustbreeze trotted after the group, looking for Leopardpaw. This would be fun for them. Plus Dust was beginning to think that she was not going to get much more time with the youngster. She was really shaping up as a warrior now. The moll had few skills and tricks left to teach her before sheèd exhausted her advice.

hxneysuckle

Leucos
February 15th, 2020, 04:07 PM
hxneysuckle
Lionwhisker darted after duskfeather . Even if his apprentice didn't decide to show up. He was still eager to join! This sounded fun . After he arrived the tom took a seat within the slowly forming crowd .

RedHead
February 15th, 2020, 05:01 PM
The leader didn't mind Duskfeather making the announcement, he only hoped that her doing so maybe brought some good luck and things with this game wouldn't go as bad as yesterday's had. And with the kits too, that was.... not the best way to end the day. He'd taken care of Snailkit's burial, and while it had been sad that the kit had died, Flintstar could only move on and push onward. Things like that happened, and he had to accept it.
Spotting his apprentice, the leader walked up to her, giving her a small nudge with his shoulder. "You ready for this Pinepaw?" He questioned, his eyes alight.
Ever

----

Moonpaw had bounded quickly after Duskfeather, her entire body rushing with excitement at the prospect of these games. Moonpaw had heard Songthorn mention she was close to becoming a warrior, so maybe doing well in these games was all she would need to cap off her training! The she-cat was excited and her orange eyes scanned the area for the brown tabby, hoping her mentor would show up.
hxneysuckle

-----

Foxbound padded forward, ears flicking as she waited for her apprentice. Duskpaw was still young and still needed a lot of training, but the ginger she-cat was planning on doing these games with her apprentice, just for fun as well as for Duskpaw to meet a few different cats from the clan.
Spiritjumps

aspen.
February 15th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Dawnblossom padded forward to watch the games. She watched the kits closely, almost as if she were scouting for future apprentices.

Ever
February 15th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Pinepaw puffed out her chest confidently, golden gaze staring right into Flintstar's kind green one. Her tail stuck happily up behind her. "You know I am!" She melwed confidently, a broad smile slapped on her face.

RedHead

lio
February 15th, 2020, 05:34 PM
[ RedHead ]

Songthorn yawned as he slid out of the warrior's den and rushed out of camp after the others, paws beating against the ground rapidly. He came to a skidding stop by Moonpaw and sat down, giving his apprentice a smile. The tabby then looked up at Duskfeather and waited for her to continue with the rules.

--

[ Ever ]

Leopardpaw bounded to the designated location of the Hide-and-Fight, calmly moving to sit by Dustbreeze. She hoped this would help her to become a warrior. Her tail curled around her paws and she smiled at her mentor. Through the months of being an apprentice, she had grown quite a lot, now standing at a height taller than her mentor's. She had to turn her head down to look Dustbreeze in the eye, offering a wink before looking toward Duskfeather and waiting.

Wings
February 16th, 2020, 08:43 AM
Duskpaw bounded out of camp and into the territory. She was so excited to actually use what she learned with Foxbound today! The springy she found the group of cats slowly growing and spotted her mentor. She looked up at her wiggling with excitement.
RedHead

Vessel
February 16th, 2020, 01:53 PM
Starfall

Sunsnow grinned, remembering the training session that they'd had not too long ago. It was basically the same game, only they would swap places.

Mosspaw's ready for this!

He trotted into the apprentice's den, tail bushed with excitement, for once able to take his mind off his horrible rejection.

"Mosspaw! Come here!"

Sweetie
February 16th, 2020, 11:11 PM
Owlwatcher was eager to do this tournament with his apprentice. Sleepypaw is a blessing from Starclan, the young tom has been nothing short of amazing. Honestly the warrior loved his relation with the apprentice and couldn't wait for him to become a warrior.
Oh Sleepypawwwww, are you ready to find out how defeat tastes like?" Owlwatcher teasingly called out to his apprentice. The tom was also curious to see how the tom would fair on his own.
vermin

lio
February 17th, 2020, 10:27 AM
Once a few cats had followed, Duskfeather decided to start speaking- if any more showed up then the others could explain for them. She peered into the crowd for a moment but was unable to spot Quillpaw, a slight spark of disappointment lighting within her. Hopefully he would show up soon, she wanted to partake in the games as well. Turning her attention to the rest of the cats, she began speaking.

"Today we will begin the Hide-and-Fight. All apprentices will have twenty heartbeats to find a place within the territory to hide. Each warrior- who are all tasked with counting- will then open their eyes and go search for their respective apprentice.

"Once the apprentice spots their mentor nearby, they are to show their skills and do a sneak attack on them. If they are successful in doing so, a mock battle will take place. The first cat to be pinned for three heartbeats wins. However, if the sneak attack fails, the game restarts, and the warrior must count again. All apprentices get three tries to surprise their mentor."

Giving everyone a moment to let it sink in, she looked over them. Duskfeather spotted Flintstar in the crowd and gave him a courteous nod, her lips pulled into a smile. After a few heartbeats she stood, raising her voice excitedly.

"Let the Official ThunderClan Hide-and-Fight commence! All apprentices, go hide!"

@vermin Starfall RedHead :Grimm: Sharp moon Vessel touka Ever Bluepetal Yelloweye |+Tired Rose Child+| ~AvocadoToast~ Dirtfur Sneakyfox55 Lonestar23 implimm Fuzzy Tundra Pepperkins .:Raven:. SilentLamb Blissie Bliss Shimm Kitty Mama

Leucos
February 17th, 2020, 10:51 AM
hxneysuckle

Ears flicking he stood "one question dear. What apprentice am I tasked with ???" he asked with eagerness in his voice. He wanted to play too . It sounded fun and he wanted to loosen up a bit ....

Wings
February 17th, 2020, 11:07 AM
DUSKPAW
The young ginger molly sped off into the territory. Where to hide, where to hide?! She looked into a bush at the base of a tree. She looked up, "A tree! Of course! This tree though was bare. I need a pine tree or a fur tree or just something that has leaves! Duskpaw looked around for a fur tree and spotted one a few tail lengths away. You can do this! She bounded up onto the tree trunk and started her climb. This was more difficult than she expected. She scrambled her way up to the first branch, tired, she took a small breather. One more branch! She bounced up and onto a decently high branch, but still low enough to jump from, and waited there for Foxbound.
RedHead Dirtfur

lio
February 17th, 2020, 11:10 AM
[ SilentLamb ]

The Torbie smiled toward Lionwhisker. "If an apprentice arrives that doesn't have a mentor, you will be assigned to them," she responded. Duskfeather hoped more apprentices would show up, especially those who were nearly ready to become warriors. She flicked her tail and waited for all of the apprentices to run off, as well as waiting for Quillpaw to (hopefully) appear.

RedHead
February 17th, 2020, 01:06 PM
The ginger she-cat’s ear flicked as she heard her apprentice bound off to hide right after Duskfeather finished giving instructions. With a smile, she closed her eyes, beginning to count her heartbeats. One.... two... three... Once she got to twenty, Foxbound opened her eyes, instantly standing and padding off to find Duskpaw. Her ears remained erect and eyes alert as she looked around, following the faint scent trail that Duskpaw had left behind. I’ll catch up with her soon enough. The warrior snickered to herself, tail flicking behind her as she walked across the snow.
~AvocadoToast~

———

The leader listened respectfully to Duskfeather before turning to Pinepaw with a wide smile. He then closed his eyes and began to count, out loud and obnoxiously. “One... two.. three... you better be running Pinepaw! Four... five.. six..” His counting continued as his ears flicked, waiting for the young she-cat to scamper off. He was super excited for this to go down.
Ever

———

Moonpaw bolted after Duskfeather had finished talking, not even waiting for Songthorn to begin counting. She wanted as much of a head start as she could get. She scrambled around a snowdrift, running her fur along it to try and mask some of her scent. Let’s see... a pine tree... pines have strong scents... The small dilute calico broke into a run once more, coming up to a large pine tree and leaping onto the trunk. She skillfully climbed up to the first branch. Her tail swinging out behind her as she used it to keep her balance. Moonpaw then padded along the branch, who's branches intertwined with the spruce next to it. Moonpaw carefully climbed over to the spruce, trying not to shake the branches too much. She then dropped down to a lower branch of the spruce, crouching down and waiting for Songthorn to pass below. She doubted he would be able to follow her scent for long. Then she could truly surprise him.
hxneysuckle

Leucos
February 17th, 2020, 01:07 PM
hxneysuckle
very well then. with That he gave a nod. Then he thought about dustpaw....he hasn't heard from him in a while... darn it boy! Atleast show up for this! with that he went ahead to sit on the side lines.

Sneakyfox55
February 17th, 2020, 01:39 PM
(Is it alright if I skip out on this event? Haven't been feeling well haha.)

Yelloweye
February 17th, 2020, 01:53 PM
Hazelpaw found a spot behind a tree to hide on the outside of camp. If I hide somewhere near the medicine cats den then my scent might be masked by the herbs. Now to wait.
Fuzzy

plum
February 17th, 2020, 06:04 PM
SilentLamb hxneysuckle

Lately, the Clan had been in a weird state of euphoric bliss. At least for the most part, excluding the odd freak occurrence. And so, it was justified that these cats would want to go on continuing to push their problems aside. Bolstering the spirit only had positive effects, and StarClan knew they all needed brighter days. Yet still, as Duskfeather's strong voice rings out that they'd be playing another lame learning game, Plumpaw couldn't help but groan.

The silver she-cat pads out amongst her Clanmates, her charcoal-tipped ears laid flat against her head. "These games are stupid," she mutters under her breath, though not all that quiet. "What's the prize?" she says a little bit louder, casting an inquisitive look at the deputy. The answer would determine the effort the molly put into this activity. But, at the same time, this was a game for mentors and apprentices. And she still hadn't been given another mentor ever since her last one apparently had better things to do than be an upstanding member of the community.

But it seemed this problem extended to warriors whose students hadn't shown. Plumpaw lifts a brow at Lionwhisker, who seemed to be one such warrior. He fit the bill for sure, looking around for somebody and seemingly just waiting there looking foolishly hopeful. Oh, why the heck not? The apprentice approaches him, tail curling over into a big hook shape. "Hey, is your apprentice a no-show?" A part of her hoped he'd say no, but at the same time the molly was nearing the end of her apprenticeship and really wanted to keep herself on track, especially if no one else was sticking their necks out for her. A challenge would be the perfect opportunity to be taken notice of. Her eyes flash, and she flexes her toes. "Let's pair up, okay?"

Leucos
February 17th, 2020, 06:11 PM
implimm
Ears flicking at plumpaws questions "you'll have to wait and see for the prize " he smiled . Then he looked around the clearing . ..apparently dustpaw was a no-show...it made his heart sink a bit. "apparently so...." he sighed then he had a gleam in his eyes. " good on ya! Alright " with that he closed his eyes and faced away from the she cat. " One.....two....three...I best be hearing those paws on the ground dear! Four !" he counted .

plum
February 17th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Establishing that they could be a ragtag duo of losers who didn't have anybody, Plumpaw didn't much care for the smalltalk. All she needed to do was win, even just once. She had three shots at this. She casts a glance at the deputy again, then once more at Lionwhisker. I'm almost ready to be a warrior, I know that. She needed this.

When the male begins to count, she wastes no time in leaping away. There were apprentices of varying ages scampering all over the place, but Plumpaw's legs carried her swiftly over the snow and frozen roots. Running, to her, was exhilarating and fun, and something she enjoyed putting her energy into. Sometimes she'd slip out of camp at night to clear her mind with a jog. She was no WindClan cat of course, but the fact still remained that she was quick on her paws. So it was really quite easy for the molly to gain a slight advantage, but instead of running as far off as she could to hide, she soon doubles back. The objective might not have been to be found, but it wasn't to hide for as long as possible either. Lionwhisker needed to at least pass her by at some point.

Plumpaw begins to scope out the trees. The ones that still remained after the fire were tall and black, but still strong. Hmm... Her pale blue hues fall from their spindly branches and scan the ground now. In a lot of areas, the old undergrowth had burned away. But she could still make it work... Wasting no time upon her decision, the apprentice darts towards a splintered tree stump half torn from the forest floor, creating a little dip in the ground where a thick tangle of the tree's largest roots formed somewhat of a natural shelter from sight. With the most recent snowfall however, this was hardly even noticeable and really quite the hiding place. The slender she-cat slithers in, disturbing the snow only in the least conspicuous of places as she turns to crouch in the coverage of the fallen tree. Now, all she needed to do was wait for that warrior to try and trace her step. Have fun on your little adventure in circles!

SilentLamb

Ever
February 17th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Pinepaw took off at a racing pace, bounding past other apprentices on her long legs. She dove out of the way of the others and broke her own path through the leaf bare forest. She had an idea. Flintstar would easily be able to track not only her scent, but her paw prints. She knew a spot where a huge burn tree laid on the ground and moved as quickly as her paws could take her. It was risky, but she would have time. She was out of breath and panting by the time she reached the burnt log. It took great effort to push herself into a leap and deliberately used her claws to make markings along the top to show she had pounced over it. Then, hopping down on the other side she ran a few fox legnths to keep the pawprint trail before twisting around a tree. Circling wide she approached the large log she had bounded over. With a strong hop, she pressed herself to the ground just behind the log and perfectly out of sight. Her silver pelt blended perfectly in the shadow of the log, and when Flintstar hopped over the log she would easily be able to attack him from behind. Everything was perfect, right down to the trail to lead him away and the fact that she had carefully chosen her circling to start behind a tree and pounced the last bit before hiding herself.

It was difficult to keep her eager breaths still as she waited. Luckily the charred bitterness the burnt log let off helped to make her want to draw less breath. Now she just had to wait and she couldn't wait to see the surprise in his eyes! She wanted to prove just how well she could trick any cat, no matter how clever.

RedHead

Dustbreeze gave her apprentice a friendly lick on the shoulder as she padded up and sat quietly behind her. She glanced out of the corner of her eye to see if there was any excitement in the young cat as the deputy explained the rules, her fluffy tortie tail curling behind her happily. She was thankful for this opportunity to have some fun with her apprentice before she told the leader that she thought Leopardpaw was ready to be a warrior. Plus, a very good test of her stealthiness and trickery. She hoped that Leopardpaw would do great, they played chase quite a bit through the apprenticeship!

When the deputy announced the time to go she gave the apprentice, who now stood taller than her, a large friendly smile while her eyes glittered with mischief. "Good luck, I'm very good at finding!" She said with a wink before crouching down and squeezing her eyes shut. "One... Two... Three..." She began to count among the other warriors who were doing the same.

hxneysuckle

tye
February 18th, 2020, 09:44 AM
Owlwatcher was eager to do this tournament with his apprentice. Sleepypaw is a blessing from Starclan, the young tom has been nothing short of amazing. Honestly the warrior loved his relation with the apprentice and couldn't wait for him to become a warrior.
Oh Sleepypawwwww, are you ready to find out how defeat tastes like?" Owlwatcher teasingly called out to his apprentice. The tom was also curious to see how the tom would fair on his own.
vermin

Nervous on his toes, the tom ran over to his mentor with a skid nearly tripping on his big paws. A wide grin shone brightly at Owlwatcher, blue eyes sparkled for the challenge. He felt better as of recent and ready to get down and dirty! "Won't have the chance to know. I'll win all the way!" the maine coon giggled, swaying his tail.

Star child
February 18th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Springpaw bounded away, searching for the best place to hide. He ended up spotting a tree with a gap, and squirmed into the gasp, rolling into a tight ball. Let's see who will find me now! Srpingpaw thought smugly.

Dirtfur
February 18th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Shadepaw decided not to participate these childish games made for kits. The Turkish Angora was itching to have a fight with another apprentice or... a warrior! Cherrybubble will be shreddedass when he gets done with that lazybones.
his blank mind consisted of bloodshed had converted into an idea. He could sneak into the game and find whoever got the murdering lottery. He thought to himself before he started eyeing any apprentice who is the lucky number to this lottery.
A puny white apprentice, nope! A amber-colored tom, you sure that is an apprentice? Looks more like a kit! Shadepaw teased. Aha! Is that weird, tan-ish she-kit Duskpaw! He never forget their meeting. And she won't forget this memory!
The black-furred apprentice followed Duskpaw, licking his lips and ready to chomp down prey.

RedHead ~AvocadoToast~

Starfall
February 18th, 2020, 07:35 PM
The Bengal apprentice practically tumbled in, covered from head to paw in snow. "I'm hERE!" he bellowed as he sprung up. Seconds after he actually rolled into the camp he made his way to Flintstar and Duskfeather, a gigantic grin plastered on his maw. "What's happening?" Geckopaw asked, only looking at the pair of felines for a few moments before looking around, folded ears perked as his unruly fur dripped with melting snow.

RedHead hxneysuckle

Wings
February 18th, 2020, 07:47 PM
DUSKPAW
Duskpaw scented the air, there was a squirrel nearby but she stayed put. It was kinda boring right now as she waited for Foxbound to go underneath the branch. She had specifically laid out a strong scent trail under the branch so she would find it. Her tail twitched as he hung off from the side of the branch. When is she gonna get here!? This is taking forever. She grabbed a pine needle and started to play a little with it on the branch, occupying herself.
RedHead Dirtfur

RedHead
February 18th, 2020, 07:49 PM
"Nineteen.... Twenty..." The large black-furred tomcat finished counting outloud, opening his eyes and instantly lifting his nose to the air. He could smell Pinepaw's trail leading away into the woods, and he quickly turned to set off. But then he was intruptted by Geckopaw barreling into the area they'd taken up to using for this exercise. "Hunt-and-Fight." He responded, glancing at the young tomcat with a small laugh at his antics. "How about you go quickly hide while I find Pinepaw? The we'll come and find you, and you've got to do a sneak attack on us." The leader instructed, giving the young tomcat a nod and a flick of his tail towards the forest. "That way you can still participate, even without currently having a mentor." Flintstar gave one last assuring nod to the apprentice before turning back to Pinepaw's scent trail. His tail flicked back and forth behind him in excitement, ears flicking every once in a while as the sounds of the forest continued on around him. He soon reached the burnt log, his eyes narrowing slightly as he did so. There were pawprints? This is suspicious.... He'd taken Pinepaw as a cat smarter than this, someone who would know how to hide her trail. The leader cautiously leaped over the log, sniffing the air once he landed on the other side. The trail still continues.... Flintstar flicked his tail and cast a glance around, still suspicious about what was going on. What's she up to...?
Ever Starfall

----

Foxbound had followed Duskpaw's scent trail for some time, but her nose twitched in confusion as she scented... Shadepaw? Was that it? He must be out here hunting or something. Or maybe he and Cherrybubble are playing too. She shook the thoughts from her mind and refocused on her task; finding Duskpaw. She could feel herself getting close. Foxbound was taking a leisurely pace though, as she wanted to try and be prepared for any sneak attack her apprentice landed on her.
~AvocadoToast~

Sweetie
February 18th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Nervous on his toes, the tom ran over to his mentor with a skid nearly tripping on his big paws. A wide grin shone brightly at Owlwatcher, blue eyes sparkled for the challenge. He felt better as of recent and ready to get down and dirty! "Won't have the chance to know. I'll win all the way!" the maine coon giggled, swaying his tail.

The older warrior chuckled at his apprentice's enthusiasm. "In your dreams." He cuffed the apprentice playfully by his ears before Sleepypaw scampered away. Sitting down, his tail curled around his paws as he started to count. "One, two, three, four..." Counting to sixty heartbeats was quite a long time, hopefully, his apprentice found a good advantage point. "Fifty-eight, fifty-nine, Sixty!" Finally Owlwatcher was done with counting and after stretching, being sore from his position. Marigold eyes glittering with excitement as the brown-hued tom padded out and into the territory.

Dirtfur
February 18th, 2020, 08:54 PM
~AvocadoToast~ RedHead

Shadepaw kept his nose to the ground, taking in the scent of the she-kit. He knew that somecat will find him attempting to attack Duskpaw, or at least find him suspicious.
He rolled down into the mud of this territory after he caught a mouse and buried it in a spot next to the black-pelted cat's scent trail.
The Turkish Angora watched for some tan fur of the she-apprentice. He studied the ground first, then the trees.
Ha! He saw a glimmer of tan-color moving in the branches. With a smug expression creeping on his curled lips, he climbed up the tree, hoping he won't get caught by Duskpaw.

Wings
February 18th, 2020, 09:09 PM
DUSKPAW
The young molly got sucked into her little game that she missed the face Shadepaw had climbed the tree she was on. She passed the needle between her paws, making sure not to drop it. Her tail twitched playfully as it hanged off the edge. She looked down at the ground and breathed deeply. Squirrel, vole, mud? A confused crept onto Duskpaw's face I didn't see or smell any mud when I came up here.
RedHead Dirtfur

Dirtfur
February 18th, 2020, 10:23 PM
Shadepaw pushed himself up and leapt. Up, leapt! Up, then leapt again until he was near tail-length away from his target. He could smell the blood within the squirrelly-apprentice. He licked his lips, baring his rotten teeth.
Bunching his legs, he bounced off his original branch and at Duskpaw. Claws unsheathed and yellow teeth wide opened, ready to taste this squirrel's blood.

Wings
February 19th, 2020, 11:53 AM
DUSKPAW
Her deep green eyes shot open as she felt a shooting pain on her back and across her shoulders. Her claws shot open to cling the branch she was barely hanging onto. She wriggled out of the claws that clinged to her back. Duskpaw turned around like lightning. A mud covered rogue stood in front of her, her blood on his claws. The apprentice hissed reaching out with unsheathed claws. The she had managed to get one blow before the rogue claws raked her side. She backed up to the end of the branch and looked down at the ground. There was a snow bank in leaping distance, and a flat rock, half covered with snow and dirt below her. Her eyes wide with fear as the mud covered rogue came rushing at her.
Dirtfur RedHead

Ever
February 19th, 2020, 06:34 PM
"Nineteen.... Twenty..." The large black-furred tomcat finished counting outloud, opening his eyes and instantly lifting his nose to the air. He could smell Pinepaw's trail leading away into the woods, and he quickly turned to set off. But then he was intruptted by Geckopaw barreling into the area they'd taken up to using for this exercise. "Hunt-and-Fight." He responded, glancing at the young tomcat with a small laugh at his antics. "How about you go quickly hide while I find Pinepaw? The we'll come and find you, and you've got to do a sneak attack on us." The leader instructed, giving the young tomcat a nod and a flick of his tail towards the forest. "That way you can still participate, even without currently having a mentor." Flintstar gave one last assuring nod to the apprentice before turning back to Pinepaw's scent trail. His tail flicked back and forth behind him in excitement, ears flicking every once in a while as the sounds of the forest continued on around him. He soon reached the burnt log, his eyes narrowing slightly as he did so. There were pawprints? This is suspicious.... He'd taken Pinepaw as a cat smarter than this, someone who would know how to hide her trail. The leader cautiously leaped over the log, sniffing the air once he landed on the other side. The trail still continues.... Flintstar flicked his tail and cast a glance around, still suspicious about what was going on. What's she up to...?
Ever Starfall

----

Pinepaw heard his soft steps, especially as the leader padded cautiously to the tree she was hiding behind. Her breath was still as she heard him pause, but luckily he jumped over. She couldn't help but stay frozen for a moment as he sniffed the air, looking for signs of her. As he wasn't moving on, and obviously not completely taken by her trap she sprung into action.

Her hind legs pushed off the solid log and she sailed toward her mentor, trying to catch him quickly enough to push him down and get a good attack in. Pinepaw kept her giddy battle cry of 'gotcha' reigned in, hoping that not growling would help with her element of surprise.

Dirtfur
February 19th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Shade- No! He is now Sore!
The black cat backed down from the flailing of claws that attempted to slap across the Turkish Angora's muzzle. The apprentice was able to strike one cut onto the right ear of the mud-tom. He held back the back pain, absorbing it.
He stepped up to the injured kit, rising his filthy bloodied paws with nasty claws, slashing down onto her for the final blow.
Goodbye, kit!

Wings
February 19th, 2020, 07:32 PM
DUSKPAW
The branch the apprentice clung to barely waved violently as if it wanted her to fall. Duskpaw felt extreme pain as the rogue landed his last blow, a deep slash across the side of her neck. She stumbled backwards into the air, claws outstretched trying to grab the branch. They only swiped the thin air, I'm going to die today! The she screamed as she fell, pure fear in her eyes as she plummeted. Landing with a crack her leg felt extreme pain. Then, the tanish-ginger she's eyes felt heavy. All the pain just... melted away and everything when black. It felt comforting, like a deep deep sleep.
RedHead Dirtfur

Dirtfur
February 19th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Sore watched as his prey fell down to their doom. He smirked, satisfied to see he had hunted a decent meal, a weak one too!
The Turkish Angora set his paw down on one branch with caution. Then another paw onto the wobbly branch. He balanced himself quite easily, watching his squirrel faint from the pain. Sadly it was time for his hunting trip to be over, for that he can sear footsteps coming.
Swiftly, he jumped out of the tree and sprinted back to camp.

RedHead ~AvocadoToast~

Starfall
February 19th, 2020, 08:53 PM
The Bengal tilted his head. "Hide and Fight." he repeated back to the leader. "Well that would explain why I don't see anyone!" he chirped not seconds after. Deciding that in the middle of his sentence was the perfect time to shake off the snow. His words becoming a muddled mess for a few moments before his wide green gaze returned to meet Flintstars.

At the Leaders suggestion his face lit up even more. "Oh! Yes please!" he purred, "I'll do my best to hide, so maybe you won't even find me!" he laughed. Not even seconds after the leader finished speaking the Apprentice swiveled on his heels and swiftly made his way as far out of the Leaders sight as he could.

Geckopaw sniffed around, folded ears quivering as he listened for snaps and cracks. Hoping to listen for other apprentices as well, not wanting to take their hiding spot. After looking around he decided that instead of hiding up in the trees, he would try to find a hiding spot in the ground! Shuffling around a bit he managed to find a rather small hole in the ground, just big enough to fit himself in. Poking his head in first to make sure there were no animals currently in it he began to back himself in. Taking care in making sure the sides weren't too terribly damaged. After a moment he got the majority of himself in before he decided that he didn't want to hide in the hole.

"That's Uncomfy." he huffed at himself as he hauled himself out of the ground. "Where to hide where to hide." he hummed. Tip toeing about, hoping to find a hiding spot soon. After a second or more of looking the Apprentice spotted some boulders, with a little hole in between them. With a giggle he swiftly decided to try and squeeze himself in there. Whoo boy was it cramped, just enough room to turn himself around in there.

RedHead

RedHead
February 19th, 2020, 10:02 PM
The leader's ear flicked backwards as he heard the scrape of claws on wood behind him, just before he felt paws land on his back. Thankfully Pinepaw hadn't landed on his shoulders, that would've probably pushed him all the way over, but he did stumble a bit from the momentum of his apprentice's pounce.
With a smile the leader quickly ducked down to the ground, rolling over his side in hopes to dislodge Pinepaw from his back, before he popped back up on his paws, widening his stance to take whatever attack she threw at him next. He was hoping to make this fight swift but informative, he still had to go find Geckopaw as well, and he didn't want to poor apprentice left shivering in the woods.
Ever Starfall [flint will come for gecko soon <3]

------

The ginger she-cat continued following Duskpaw's scent, growing a little nervous as she did. Her apprentice had wandered quite far into Thunderclan's territory. She figured it was Duskpaw just wanting to find a really good hiding spot, but Foxbound couldn't help but worry. She had an odd feeling forming in her gut.
As she lifted her nose once more and gave a deep sniff, her hackles raised, fur beginning to stand on one end. Blood. She smelled blood. That was not good, not good at all. Breaking into a run, Foxbound bolted through the forest towards the smell. It was Duskpaw, she knew it was Duskpaw, the smell of blood was intermingling with her scent. Bursting from behind a couple of still-black bushes, Foxbound came to a screeching halt at what she saw. Oh no. Oh no oh no OH NO! She ran over to the small apprentice lying on the ground, her heart beating fast. She was unconscious. Or dead? She leaned her ear towards Duskpaw's chest, letting out a gasp of relief when she could hear a heartbeat. Her orange eyes raked over Duskpaw, spotting the odd angle her leg was at. Okay... broken bone maybe... did she fall out of the tree? No. There were scratch marks as well. A large gash on her neck, clearly made from a cat. Foxbound felt rage build up inside her. Someone had attacked Duskpaw. And most likely pushed her out of the tree. She wanted to go find them, whoever did it. They couldn't have gotten far, Duskpaw was still bleeding. But Duskpaw needed her help first. Let's see... I can't just leave her here.... I think she's small enough to transport.... but her leg... Foxbound took a deep breath and glanced around. She had no idea what to do, she'd never really watched any medicine cats do their work. She only knew cobwebs were for bleeding and.... maybe sticks were for something? Leaves for something else? Ugh. Making up her mind, Foxbound bent down and picked up Duskpaw by her scruff, carefully lifting the small cat all the way off the ground. Thank goodness Foxbound was a taller she-cat with long legs, otherwise Duskpaw's hurt leg might've been dragging on the ground. She then carefully, and as quickly as she could, started heading back to camp. Which, thankfully, wasn't very far from where Duskpaw had been. You better be able to do something Tallmarsh.

~AvocadoToast~

Wings
February 19th, 2020, 10:13 PM
DUSKPAW
Duskpaw groaned as her mentor picked her up, she was still unconscious though. The large gash on her neck hurt a little as she picked her up. She could feel barely anything while unconscious thankfully. Her tail though slowly dripped blood onto the ground as Foxbound carried her back to camp, and to Tallmarsh.
RedHead

tye
February 20th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Sleepypaw dashed once the tabby turned his head to count down. Heart beating faster than normal, his eyes zigzagged to find a perfect hiding place. Here? No, no..here? No! The maine coon turned around many times until an idea lighten his misty blue hues. Ears flickered at Owlwatcher's countdown almost coming to an end, the apprentice made action and ran around in different directions so that his scent will be in a confusion muddle mess. I am the prey, that's on top of his mind. Even though it is a game, it's also a test as well, right? Finding some deep snow, jumping nose first he attempted to cover up his dark brown coat that failed once standing up. The breeze ruffled most of the snow off his fur- so that was a waste of time. Ah..think fast, Sleepypaw! Out of desperation, the first thing he saw was the warrior's den, paws dug deep into a fast dash, spraying snow everywhere the apprentice ran behind the den. "Maybe this is a good hiding spot?" he mewed quietly for a while thinking if he should find another spot then his mentor's voice stopped; and so did his nervous mutters. There's no way out of it now! Sleepypaw stayed silent, awaiting to detect any pawsteps or scent of him coming close so he can run to find another spot..if he's fast enough.
Shimm

Ever
February 21st, 2020, 07:03 PM
The leader's ear flicked backwards as he heard the scrape of claws on wood behind him, just before he felt paws land on his back. Thankfully Pinepaw hadn't landed on his shoulders, that would've probably pushed him all the way over, but he did stumble a bit from the momentum of his apprentice's pounce.
With a smile the leader quickly ducked down to the ground, rolling over his side in hopes to dislodge Pinepaw from his back, before he popped back up on his paws, widening his stance to take whatever attack she threw at him next. He was hoping to make this fight swift but informative, he still had to go find Geckopaw as well, and he didn't want to poor apprentice left shivering in the woods.
Ever Starfall [flint will come for gecko soon

Pinepaw pushed off of the leader as he made to roll her over. She skidded away a cat length while twisting to face her opponent. Now she finally let out a playful battle yowl and took a running step, trying to make it look like she was preparing to leap and aim high. The oriental dashed the few steps between then, bunching her hind muscles to pounce. However she suddenly went limp and let her hind paws swing low as she outstretched a paw, hoping to swipe the tom off balance. She hoped the move would impress him, she couldn't afford to not put up a good fight. She had things to prove!

plum
February 22nd, 2020, 11:42 AM
SilentLamb

quietbump

Leucos
February 22nd, 2020, 12:07 PM
implimm
( I am so sorry! I swear I didn't see it in the notifications ! Can't believe I missed it !)

After he finished counting . "here I come !" he called out. With that t
The tom started his search . Eyes peeled and alert . He made sure to look at nearly every possibly nook and cranny that could have been a hiding spot. Or tried to atleast. After a while the tom started to get impatient ...enough to where he sort of left out a few possible spots.

Sweetie
February 22nd, 2020, 07:29 PM
Sleepypaw dashed once the tabby turned his head to count down. Heart beating faster than normal, his eyes zigzagged to find a perfect hiding place. Here? No, no..here? No! The maine coon turned around many times until an idea lighten his misty blue hues. Ears flickered at Owlwatcher's countdown almost coming to an end, the apprentice made action and ran around in different directions so that his scent will be in a confusion muddle mess. I am the prey, that's on top of his mind. Even though it is a game, it's also a test as well, right? Finding some deep snow, jumping nose first he attempted to cover up his dark brown coat that failed once standing up. The breeze ruffled most of the snow off his fur- so that was a waste of time. Ah..think fast, Sleepypaw! Out of desperation, the first thing he saw was the warrior's den, paws dug deep into a fast dash, spraying snow everywhere the apprentice ran behind the den. "Maybe this is a good hiding spot?" he mewed quietly for a while thinking if he should find another spot then his mentor's voice stopped; and so did his nervous mutters. There's no way out of it now! Sleepypaw stayed silent, awaiting to detect any pawsteps or scent of him coming close so he can run to find another spot..if he's fast enough.
Shimm

He opened his eyes, a mischievous grin on his handsome face as he walked towards the camp. The apprentice's scents were all mixed that it was almost hard to detect Sleepypaw's. It was very faint compared to the rest but Owlwatcher could still smell it. His smile flattered when the warrior followed it around the clearing, then to a messy pile of snow and finally the warrior's den? What is he doing? Surely he wouldn't go in there? The brown tom shook his head and chuckled, turning around he went to investigate the snow hoping to find the apprentice there.

tye
February 23rd, 2020, 06:05 PM
Heart beating rapidly, his mentor's scent was getting stronger by every sharp breath. Ah, don't catch me now! Praying that he'd go away is exactly what happened. The tabby's aura faded after some time and he went around to peek out of any signs of him. Blue eyes focused on Owlwatcher's back, after some distance he snuck forward running behind whatever that can hide his wide frame body with a little wag of his bushy tail. Getting closer behind, he dashed forward and leapt along with a loud 'aagh!'. Sleepypaw wanted to impress him further with a big pin down to have the upper paw.
Shimm

Sweetie
February 24th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Heart beating rapidly, his mentor's scent was getting stronger by every sharp breath. Ah, don't catch me now! Praying that he'd go away is exactly what happened. The tabby's aura faded after some time and he went around to peek out of any signs of him. Blue eyes focused on Owlwatcher's back, after some distance he snuck forward running behind whatever that can hide his wide frame body with a little wag of his bushy tail. Getting closer behind, he dashed forward and leapt along with a loud 'aagh!'. Sleepypaw wanted to impress him further with a big pin down to have the upper paw.
Shimm

"Gahhhh!" Without warning he felt a body land on top of his back. The warrior went down with a loud, hmph. After the dust settled down Owlwatcher chucked at Sleepypaw. "Great job!" He was genuinely proud and happy for the apprentice. He's heavier than I thought The brown warrior tried to push himself up and get the paw off of his back but stopped half way due to his weight.

Sorrow
April 8th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Mossball?,Breezekit thought. Yay! The tortoiseshell kit jumped so high that when she landed,she bounced from one side of the clearing to the other. "Ouch!" she mewed,when she stopped bouncing. She decided to go to her secret spot behind the nursery. But when she was padding into the large space,Breezekit stepped on somthing sharp. She suddenly started yowling in pain. Breezekit had stepped on a huge thorn,and it had gotten stuck in her pad.