PDA

View Full Version : Oc RP

shark sailor
December 22nd, 2016, 06:22 PM
This a rp for your oc's! It really doesn't matter what they are, cat, lion, human, vampire, WHATEVER! CoughcoughRandomMelodyisautomaticallyacceptedCough cough
Form:
Name:
Looks:
Creature:
Any Relationships?(Friends, Family, Crushes ect.):
Love Interest:
Other/Questions/Concerns:

My form:
Name: Jess // Jamie // Lidia // Harley // Niomi // Lola // Max // Jemma // William // Danny // Koroti
Age: 18 // 16 // 20 // 14 // 12 // 7 // 16 // 13 // 21 // 9 // 10
Gender: Female // Female // Female // Female // Female // Female // Male // Female // Male // Male // Female
Looks: Long red hair and green eyes // Golden hair that goes to her chin and blue eyes // Long dyed pink hair and blue eyes // Half shaved black hair with green tips and brown eyes // Short brown hair and green eyes // Shoulder length black hair and blue eyes // Black hair that hangs in his eyes which are a strange gold color // Long dyed blue hair and green eyes // Brown hair and blue eyes // Dyed white hair and blue eyes // Tan colored fur with golden colored paws and black flecks under her eyes which are blue
Creature: All human except Koroti, she's a lion
Any Relationships?(Friends, Family ect.): All are siblings // Koroti is best friends with Random's oc Chaka :3
Love Interest: Open for all

Random Melody
December 22nd, 2016, 06:28 PM
(YESSS!!! I dont have to make a form do I? XDDD)

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 22nd, 2016, 06:28 PM
Name: Hart
Looks: In human form, she has pinkish-red hair, a heart shaped face and is around average height.
Creature: Shapeshifter
Any Relationships?(Friends, Family, Crushes ect.): open
Love Interest: open

shark sailor
December 22nd, 2016, 06:30 PM
@Random Melody, not if you don't want to Rm)
(Accepted!)

XxEclipseMoonxX
This a rp for your oc's! It really doesn't matter what they are, cat, lion, human, vampire, WHATEVER! CoughcoughRandomMelodyisautomaticallyacceptedCough cough

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Creature:
Love Interest:

My form:
Name: Jess // Jamie // Lidia // Harley // Niomi // Lola // Max // Jemma // William // Danny // Koroti
Gender: Female // Female // Female // Female // Female // Female // Male // Female // Male // Male // Female
Looks: Long red hair and green eyes // Golden hair that goes to her chin and blue eyes // Long dyed pink hair and blue eyes // Half shaved black hair with green tips and brown eyes // Short brown hair and green eyes // Shoulder length black hair and blue eyes // Black hair that hangs in his eyes which are a strange gold color // Long dyed blue hair and green eyes // Brown hair and blue eyes // Dyed white hair and blue eyes // Tan colored fur with golden colored paws and black flecks under her eyes which are blue
Any Relationships?(Friends, Family ect.): All are siblings // Koroti is best friends with Random's oc Chaka :3

Form:
Name:Moon
Looks: All white hair with blue ends, blue eyes, a blue gem necklace and a black beenne
Creature: Human/dragon if its ok
Any Relationships?(Friends, Family, Crushes ect.):none
Love Interest: William?????
Other/Questions/Concerns: can she be part dragon? if yes then she has black dragon wings with glowing blue stripes on them!

shark sailor
(Accepted!)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 22nd, 2016, 06:31 PM
(Accepted!)

Is it ok if my person is part dragon? Also she has a crush on William

Random Melody
December 22nd, 2016, 06:32 PM
(Coooooooollllll!! When can we start? XD)
(I love it that you guys still call me Random x3)

shark sailor
December 22nd, 2016, 06:33 PM
(Yes it's ok and alright! Moon'll just have to deal with Harley hating her cuz she hates everyone XD)
(WE CAN START NOW)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 22nd, 2016, 06:34 PM
(Yes it's ok and alright! Moon'll just have to deal with Harley hating her cuz she hates everyone XD)

Lol that's fine! I already have someone who does that in real life!

shark sailor
December 22nd, 2016, 06:36 PM
Koroti sat bored with the siblings. Where's Chaka when you need him.
"Seriously, we need to do something about having a lion cub in our house." Harley said, looking over at Koro.
"Harl! She's right there!" Niomi scolded.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 22nd, 2016, 06:36 PM
Hart was lying on her back, staring at the sky, boredom etched on her face (open)

Random Melody
December 22nd, 2016, 06:37 PM
(YES! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO START!)
(NVM YOU STARTED YAYXDDD)
"CCCOOOMMMIN THROUGH!!!" Chaka yowled, racing forward past his siblings. "WHERES KORO LETS GO HUNTING!!!"

Hallowed Echo
December 22nd, 2016, 06:39 PM
Name: Jesse
Looks: Short black hair with green eyes. He wears a blue shirt with a black jacket, jeans, and boots. He has grey ears and tail with white tips.
Creature: Human Hybrid
Any Relationships?(Friends, Family, Crushes ect.): nope
Love Interest: Open, just ask
Other/Questions/Concerns: Nope

shark sailor
December 22nd, 2016, 06:39 PM
"Aaaaalright!" Koro cheered, jumping off the couch. She dashed after Chaka with a grin.
(Accepted!)

Random Melody
December 22nd, 2016, 06:42 PM
"KOROTI!!" Chaka grinned, looking over his shoulder. "CANT CATCH ME!"!"

shark sailor
December 22nd, 2016, 06:43 PM
"CAN TOO!" Koro shouted and raced after him as fast as she could.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 22nd, 2016, 06:56 PM
Moon was in the forest (Can they find her?) suddenly she heard a twig snap and she quickly turned into an all black dragon with blue eyes and glowing lines running from her eyes to her tail. She also has blue stripes. She growled a warning.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 22nd, 2016, 07:00 PM
BUMP

shark sailor
December 22nd, 2016, 07:02 PM
(Lol sorry I'm just waiting on Ch- Random.)
(Well I'M waiting on Chaka =/)

SkyHeart
December 22nd, 2016, 07:05 PM
(Which OCs should I bring in? :3)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 22nd, 2016, 07:05 PM
(Lol sorry I'm just waiting on Ch- Random.)
(Well I'M waiting on Chaka =/)

(Ok my character is in the woods hiding, so could your characters try to hunt her (Shes in dragon form right now))

shark sailor
December 22nd, 2016, 07:07 PM
SkyHeart, Any of them :3)
(If Random agrees, I say yeah)

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 22nd, 2016, 07:14 PM
Hart turned into a squirrel and bounded across the grass towards the forest, fluffy tail streaming behind her.

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 07:18 PM
Name: Gwitter
Looks: Gwitter (http://orig08.deviantart.net/170b/f/2011/309/8/f/glowing_wolf_contest_entry_by_darketh90-d4f5v9k.png)
Creature: Moon wolf, very rare to find
Any Relationships?(Friends, Family, Crushes ect.): open I guess
Love Interest: open
Other/Questions/Concerns: can Gwitter be Lola's pet? She's very gentle unless knows for absolute sure that there is danger then she'll attack.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 22nd, 2016, 07:19 PM
Hart turned into a squirrel and bounded across the grass towards the forest, fluffy tail streaming behind her.

Moon heard the animal and blended into the shadows, But she forgot to dim her glowing stripes so she was visible

dino.
December 22nd, 2016, 07:33 PM
Name: Falcon
Looks: attached below
Creature: Dragon (Skywing animus from Wings of Fire)
Any relationships? (Friends, family, crushes ect): I guess
Love interest: open
Other/questions/concerns: nope

shark sailor
December 22nd, 2016, 07:34 PM
(Both accepted!)

dino.
December 22nd, 2016, 07:39 PM
Falcon flew over the forest, scanning the treetops for anything that he could eat. Then a movement caught his eyes, and he turned his head to see a squirrel racing across the meadow towards the forest. Spinning into a dive he dropped out of the sky towards it. Pink Orca!

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 07:42 PM
(ok thx!)

Gwitter barked as she hopped around Lola, playing.

shark sailor
December 22nd, 2016, 07:45 PM
Hey Moon!" Lola said, smiling. "You hungry?"

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 07:48 PM
"Bark bark!" Gwitter panted, seeming like a smile.

SkyHeart
December 22nd, 2016, 08:25 PM
Name: Alison//Kitty

Looks: Kitty is small in height with light brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back and light brown eyes. She also has light brown cat ears and tail. Kitty wears a small turquoise bow in her hair with matching sneakers and a turquoise tank top that has thick straps and ruffles on the top portion. She also wears jeans and has white wings. She also is a fluffy white cat with brown eyes when she's in her cat form.// (I feel lazy to describe her since chu already know how she looks like DX Welp)

Creature: Winged Cat Person//Human

Any Relationships?(Friends, Family, Crushes ect.): Alex... and others XDDD//Ginger, Melody, Alice, and just about everyone else in Wonderland XD

Love Interest: Alex is love, Alex is liaf//SHAWN CENA (But he nu here DX)

Other/Questions/Concerns: Kitty can naturally fly, transform into her cat form, and has extra agility. She can go into dreams and partially control them and has size shifting powers.//Alison has a cat named... Kitty... The cat isn't related to my OC Kitty XD

shark sailor
December 22nd, 2016, 08:26 PM
(Accepted!)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 22nd, 2016, 08:33 PM
Hey Moon!" Lola said, smiling. "You hungry?"

Moon growled and dimmed her glowing stripes

shark sailor
December 22nd, 2016, 08:34 PM
Lola smiled at Gwitter and walked into the kitchen.

SkyHeart
December 22nd, 2016, 08:54 PM
(How does one start? XD)

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 09:00 PM
(just......start?)

shark sailor
December 23rd, 2016, 10:28 AM
(YEP!)

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 23rd, 2016, 10:40 PM
Falcon flew over the forest, scanning the treetops for anything that he could eat. Then a movement caught his eyes, and he turned his head to see a squirrel racing across the meadow towards the forest. Spinning into a dive he dropped out of the sky towards it. Pink Orca!
Hart, upon reaching the trees, morphed into her human form just in time to be knocked over by a flying mass. "Wha-?!"

CinnamonCookie
December 24th, 2016, 01:12 AM
Gwitter followed Lola happily.

dino.
December 24th, 2016, 06:40 AM
Hart, upon reaching the trees, morphed into her human form just in time to be knocked over by a flying mass. "Wha-?!"
Falcon got up and stared at the human in front of him. Minutes ago it had been a squirrel. Now it was a human. He put his snout close to Hart and sniffed her before drawing back. "Who are you?" he growled.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 24th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Falcon got up and stared at the human in front of him. Minutes ago it had been a squirrel. Now it was a human. He put his snout close to Hart and sniffed her before drawing back. "Who are you?" he growled.
Hart lifter her chin calmly, surveying Falcon. "I'm Hart, and you are?" She stared at him calmly, ignoring the fact that her almost-pink hair was rumpled from transformation. "And I daresay it's rude to assault someone."

dino.
December 24th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Hart lifter her chin calmly, surveying Falcon. "I'm Hart, and you are?" She stared at him calmly, ignoring the fact that her almost-pink hair was rumpled from transformation. "And I daresay it's rude to assault someone."
"My name is Falcon," the dragon said, sitting back on his haunches to study the girl. "Falcon of the Skywings. An animus, to be exact. And I thought you were a squirrel," he added snappily. "If I'd known you were an animus scavenger who could turn into animals I wouldn't have attacked you."

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 24th, 2016, 10:13 AM
"My name is Falcon," the dragon said, sitting back on his haunches to study the girl. "Falcon of the Skywings. An animus, to be exact. And I thought you were a squirrel," he added snappily. "If I'd known you were an animus scavenger who could turn into animals I wouldn't have attacked you."
"Scavenger, am I?" she asked, tilting her head. "I wouldn't call it that." She turned into a dragon that looked similar to Falcon, then back into her human form. "Technically, this is not my form, I just choose to use it most often because it's comfortable." She blinked. "Wait, animus? I've heard of that... So you're soulless now?" she asked innocently. "Or are you going to use your vicious powers to murder me where I stand?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 24th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Skylar didn't realize that they had both changed into humans so she lept out of the shadows, she stripes lit up as she barreled toward them

dino.
December 24th, 2016, 10:16 AM
"Scavenger, am I?" she asked, tilting her head. "I wouldn't call it that." She turned into a dragon that looked similar to Falcon, then back into her human form. "Technically, this is not my form, I just choose to use it most often because it's comfortable." She blinked. "Wait, animus? I've heard of that... So you're soulless now?" she asked innocently. "Or are you going to use your vicious powers to murder me where I stand?"
"What? No!" Falcon cried, obviously flustered. "I don't use my magic inless for a VERY good reason! Technically, yes, if I use my powers too much I will lose my soul. But I'm not gine yet! Ok? So don't mention that!" He flapped his wings twice.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 24th, 2016, 10:29 AM
"What? No!" Falcon cried, obviously flustered. "I don't use my magic inless for a VERY good reason! Technically, yes, if I use my powers too much I will lose my soul. But I'm not gine yet! Ok? So don't mention that!" He flapped his wings twice.
Hart laughed. "Okay, I won't. What a waste, though." She glanced up. "Lovely, boring day."

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 24th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Hart laughed. "Okay, I won't. What a waste, though." She glanced up. "Lovely, boring day."
Skylar didn't realize that they had both changed into humans so she lept out of the shadows, she stripes lit up as she barreled toward them in dragon form.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 24th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Skylar didn't realize that they had both changed into humans so she lept out of the shadows, she stripes lit up as she barreled toward them in dragon form.
Hart jumped. "Oh! Hi, there." She morphed herself into a smaller dragon.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 24th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Hart jumped. "Oh! Hi, there." She morphed herself into a smaller dragon.
Skylar stopped and looked at her confused then changed into human form
"Sorry," she said

dino.
December 24th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Skylar stopped and looked at her confused then changed into human form
"Sorry," she said
Falcon shot into the air and hovered above them. "MORE animus scavengers?" he roared. "What next?!? Scavengers with wings?!?" Smoke billowed from his nose.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 24th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Falcon shot into the air and hovered above them. "MORE animus scavengers?" he roared. "What next?!? Scavengers with wings?!?" Smoke billowed from his nose.
Skylar shrugged and opened her wings
"I can't make them go away" she said
"Even in human form"

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 24th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Hart burst out laughing uncontrollably, almost knocking herself over, and called to Falcon, "Yep, scavengers with wings!"

dino.
December 24th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Skylar shrugged and opened her wings
"I can't make them go away" she said
"Even in human form"
Falcon yelled in surprise and flew higher. "Three moons," he roared, "what the heck is wrong with you!" Then he turned a glare on Hart. "And you can stop laughing!" he shouted.

HwangHarin
December 24th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Name: MoonLight, SunLight, SilverLight, Scar, Litleo / Unnamed
Age: 17 Years Old / 18 Years Old / 19 Years Old / 3 Years Old / 4 Years Old / 400 Years Old XD
Looks: Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/43/77/f1/4377f160042c68362fb27edd4dda22b3.jpg) / Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5c/60/57/5c605729b7509d4e5ef364038ae1e2e3.jpg) / Here (https://dncache-mauganscorp.netdna-ssl.com/thumbseg/1653/1653245-bigthumbnail.jpg) / Here (http://s3.favim.com/orig/46/black-cat-vampire-Favim.com-412419.jpg) / Here (http://img13.deviantart.net/f209/i/2009/132/0/1/spooky_cat_by_quatre4.jpg) / Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9e/61/58/9e6158defdcd16433489f313f0295192.jpg)
Creature: Vampire / Vampire / Vampire / Vampire Cat / Demon Cat / Dragon/Demon
Any Relationships?(Friends, Family, Crushes ect.): Moonlight and Sunligt are siblingss, Others Open
Love Interest: Open for any
Other/Questions/Concerns: Nope

shark sailor
December 24th, 2016, 02:35 PM
(Accepted!)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 24th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Falcon yelled in surprise and flew higher. "Three moons," he roared, "what the heck is wrong with you!" Then he turned a glare on Hart. "And you can stop laughing!" he shouted.
Anger blazed in Skylars eyes, she quickly changed into a dragon and lept at falcon,

dino.
December 25th, 2016, 07:59 AM
Anger blazed in Skylars eyes, she quickly changed into a dragon and lept at falcon,
Falcon yelped and dove out of the way. Spotting a cluster of butterflies, he yelled, "Enchant those butterflies to turn into Smywings and attcack that winged scavenger until I say stop!" As he was yelling he pointed at Skyler.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 25th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Falcon yelped and dove out of the way. Spotting a cluster of butterflies, he yelled, "Enchant those butterflies to turn into Smywings and attcack that winged scavenger until I say stop!" As he was yelling he pointed at Skyler.
Skylar growled and blasted blue fire at the butterflies burning them

aleka!
December 25th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Name: Garnet
Looks: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/another-wings-of-fire/images/4/49/SkyWing.png/revision/latest?cb=20150225194627
Creature: Dragon
Any Relationships?(Friends, Family, Crushes ect.): open for requests
Love Interest: Open
Other/Questions/Concerns: -causally adds FNaF OC because why not o3o-

Name: Error
Looks: Overall, he's light gray furred, with a white muzzle and a lower jaw hat hangs. His ears are torn and holed, exposing the endo-skeleton. One of his eyes is pure black, the other one the same but with a green pupil. The pure black eye has a dark indigo tearline leading from it, and he has dark red eartips and chest fur. Other patches are worn, exposing some of his endo-skeleton
Creature: Animontronic
Any Relationships?(Friends, Family, Crushes ect.): open I guess e3e
Love Interest: Uhhh sure..
Other/Questions/Concerns: None)

dino.
December 25th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Skylar growled and blasted blue fire at the butterflies burning them
Falcon grimaced. This scavenger was obviously smarter than most. He dove at her, blasting rays of flames in every direction.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 25th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Falcon grimaced. This scavenger was obviously smarter than most. He dove at her, blasting rays of flames in every direction.
Skylar draws her power from the moon) Skylar suddenly realized it was a full moon, smiling she flew high in the air, as she got above the trees her stripes began to light up and her necklace glowed. She looked down at the approaching flames and sent blue copys to blow up falcons flames

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 25th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Bumps 4 days

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 25th, 2016, 05:23 PM
BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

dino.
December 25th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Skylar draws her power from the moon) Skylar suddenly realized it was a full moon, smiling she flew high in the air, as she got above the trees her stripes began to light up and her necklace glowed. She looked down at the approaching flames and sent blue copys to blow up falcons flames
Falcon didimade a startled hiccup kind of sound and shot higher into the air, flying above Skylar now. "What in three moon..." He glanced at the moon and then got an idea. "Enchant this full moon to be a crescent moon until I say otherwise!" the Skywing shouted. The full moon glowed a light shade of blue for a short moment and then slowly shrank into a crescent shape. Falcon gulped and felt a slight chill flow through him, even though it was a warm night. He gritted his teeth and beat down some strange urge until it was nothing more that a small paice inside of him.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 25th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Falcon didimade a startled hiccup kind of sound and shot higher into the air, flying above Skylar now. "What in three moon..." He glanced at the moon and then got an idea. "Enchant this full moon to be a crescent moon until I say otherwise!" the Skywing shouted. The full moon glowed a light shade of blue for a short moment and then slowly shrank into a crescent shape. Falcon gulped and felt a slight chill flow through him, even though it was a warm night. He gritted his teeth and beat down some strange urge until it was nothing more that a small paice inside of him.
Moon growled, her stripes still glowed but less bright, she bared her teeth and next to her appeared a large blue flame, grinning she said
"you thought you could stop me?" she said hurling the flame at falcon
" your wrong, I get my powers from the night, shadows, and the moon!" she roared

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 25th, 2016, 05:39 PM
bumpo

Princess Wolfie
December 25th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Name: Misoki ||||| Andra's Name: Ikosim
Looks: Misoki= Pale skin; light blue eyes; long black hair ||||| Ikosim= Long black coat; light blue eyes
Creature: Andrasidan (Swedish for "Other Side", but the words are together. Information about this will be in the Other section)
Any Relationships?(Friends, Family, Crushes ect.): Friends=Open ||||| Family=Dead ||||| Crush=Open
Love Interest: Crush is open
Other/Questions/Concerns: An Andrasidan is a creature that I came up with. Basically, an Andrasidan is kinda like a shapeshifter...kinda. They have an animal with the exact other personality as their human one. They can shift into this animal; however, at any age below 10, if they choose to do this, they will not have any control; they are too young to suppress their Andra, as their animal is called. Ten through 14,, they can shapeshift and can take control 9.5/10 of the time. Depending on their practicing, the Andra can take control 0.5/10 of the time. 15 and up, they have total control when shifting at all times. No matter the age, the Andra can telepathically speak to their human, and only the human can hear and respond. However, the Andra can telepathically speak to other Andras, unlike the human, who can only telepathically speak with other Andrasidans, not the Andra itself. The Andra can sometimes be the friend of their human, or the Andra can dislike their human. The human can influence their Andra to change their personality slightly similar to the human's, or the Andra can influence their human to change their personality similar to the Andra's. The Andra's name is always the human's name, spelled backwards.

Misoki's Personality= Misoki is very shy when first met. She is very caring and can easily be influenced, however not as easily by her Andra as by other humans. She will gladly help anyone in need.

Ikosim's Personality= Ikosim is very harsh and ruthless. She is amazing at influencing and is very hard to be influenced. She usually rejects help and doesn't help others much. At times, due to some very hard-working influencing by Misoki, Ikosim can be nice and considerate; this is only seen by Misoki.

Anyone is free to create an OC that is an Andrasidan; full credit must be given to me and you cannot change anything. Create your own creature if you want to have something similar to an Andrasidan, but with modifications. Only partial credit can be given to me.))

shark sailor
December 25th, 2016, 08:15 PM
"CAN TOO!" Koro shouted and raced after him as fast as she could.
@Random Melody Rmmmmmmm)
(Both accepted!)

dino.
December 26th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Moon growled, her stripes still glowed but less bright, she bared her teeth and next to her appeared a large blue flame, grinning she said
"you thought you could stop me?" she said hurling the flame at falcon
" your wrong, I get my powers from the night, shadows, and the moon!" she roared
Falcon roared in agony and fury as his wing was hit by the flame. It burned twice as much as regular dragon fire, and he dropped from the sky. He landed with a dull thud when he hit the ground.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 26th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Falcon roared in agony and fury as his wing was hit by the flame. It burned twice as much as regular dragon fire, and he dropped from the sky. He landed with a dull thud when he hit the ground.
Skylar landed and growled.
"I'm not a scavenger, or a scavenger with wings. Got it?"

Princess Wolfie
December 26th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Misoki walked boredly through a city, occasionally waving to people. C'mon, Misoki, do something fun, something... Misoki cut Ikosim off. Don't even try it, Ikosim. Ugh, fine. I was just trying to suggest something that would make this...not boring.Misoki rolled her eyes and ignored Ikosim's voice.

dino.
December 26th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Skylar landed and growled.
"I'm not a scavenger, or a scavenger with wings. Got it?"
Falcon groaned and sat up, touching his crooked and burnt wing gingerly. "I think you broke it," he managed to choke out, looking at Skylar in despair and hatred. His stomach churned.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 26th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Falcon groaned and sat up, touching his crooked and burnt wing gingerly. "I think you broke it," he managed to choke out, looking at Skylar in despair and hatred. His stomach churned.
Skylar looked at him.
"Let me see it," she growled

dino.
December 26th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Skylar looked at him.
"Let me see it," she growled
Falcon grimaced. The last thing I want to do is have HER look at it, he thought. But he had the sense not to say it out loud. "Ok," he groaned.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 26th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Sry I haven't responded)
Hart sat by quietly, legs crossed and an expression of mild curiosity on her heart-shaped face. "Never question it?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 26th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Falcon grimaced. The last thing I want to do is have HER look at it, he thought. But he had the sense not to say it out loud. "Ok," he groaned.
Skylar gently took his wing and held it, suddenly the moon was full again and her stripes glowed brightly Falcons wing began to glow as the bones and burns healed,
"there," she growled

dino.
December 26th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Skylar gently took his wing and held it, suddenly the moon was full again and her stripes glowed brightly Falcons wing began to glow as the bones and burns healed,
"there," she growled
Falcon blinked at his wing. He stretched it and the folded it. Ok moon go back to full. he thought. The moon turned back into a full moon. "Thanks," he said, standing up.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 26th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Falcon blinked at his wing. He stretched it and the folded it. Ok moon go back to full. he thought. The moon turned back into a full moon. "Thanks," he said, standing up.
Skylar nodded and blended into the shadows

dino.
December 27th, 2016, 12:44 AM
Skylar nodded and blended into the shadows
Falcon flapped his wings once and stood taller. He flicked his tail, just the slightest bit, and another human walked out of the bushes wearing a jean jacket and shorts. "Hi," he said to Skylar and Hart.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 27th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Falcon flapped his wings once and stood taller. He flicked his tail, just the slightest bit, and another human walked out of the bushes wearing a jean jacket and shorts. "Hi," he said to Skylar and Hart.
Skylar walked out of the bushes I. Human form

dino.
December 27th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Skylar walked out of the bushes I. Human form
The other human smiled at Skylar. "The name's Bear," he said. "At least, that's what this one call me." He reached up to poke Falcon's chest, and the Skywing nudged Bear back. "What's your name?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 27th, 2016, 11:52 AM
The other human smiled at Skylar. "The name's Bear," he said. "At least, that's what this one call me." He reached up to poke Falcon's chest, and the Skywing nudged Bear back. "What's your name?"
"You know my name" she said
"Skylar, falcon and I just fought" saying this she spread her wings

dino.
December 27th, 2016, 11:57 AM
"You know my name" she said
"Skylar, we just fought" saying this she spread her wings
"You mean, Falcon provoked you and then you raged," Bear laughed. "If he ever tries doing that ignore him. He does it all the time." Falcon spread his wings majestically and glared down his nose at Bear. "I do NOT," he protested. At this, Bear rolled his eyes. "Uh huh. Sure."

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 27th, 2016, 12:00 PM
"You mean, Falcon provoked you and then you raged," Bear laughed. "If he ever tries doing that ignore him. He does it all the time." Falcon spread his wings majestically and glared down his nose at Bear. "I do NOT," he protested. At this, Bear rolled his eyes. "Uh huh. Sure."
Skylar chuckled
"I don't think he'll be bothering me anytime soon, I beat him and broke his wing," she said

dino.
December 27th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Skylar chuckled
"I don't think he'll be bothering me anytime soon, I beat him and broke his wing," she said
At this, Bear frowned. "Wait, you-" "But then she fixed it and I'm fine now," Falcon inturrepted Bear quickly. "Its fine now."

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 27th, 2016, 12:05 PM
At this, Bear frowned. "Wait, you-" "But then she fixed it and I'm fine now," Falcon inturrepted Bear quickly. "Its fine now."
Skylar shrugged
"He's fine right?" She asked

dino.
December 27th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Skylar shrugged
"He's fine right?" She asked
Bear shrugged. "As long as he's ok..." He pulled out a knife and found a branch, the sntarted carving it. Every so often he glanced up at Skylar. After a few minutes he blew all the dust of and held it out to Skylar. It was a carving of her. "Here you go."

Princess Wolfie
December 27th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Misoki walked boredly through a city, occasionally waving to people. C'mon, Misoki, do something fun, something... Misoki cut Ikosim off. Don't even try it, Ikosim. Ugh, fine. I was just trying to suggest something that would make this...not boring.Misoki rolled her eyes and ignored Ikosim's voice.
Someone interact with Misoki ;-; XD))

shark sailor
December 27th, 2016, 06:12 PM
(RM KORAKAAAA)

Random Melody
December 27th, 2016, 06:22 PM
(HI X3)
Chaka leaped trough the Pridelands, glancing over his shoulder with a grin. "Koroooo!"

shark sailor
December 27th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Koroti was standing right in front of him. "What took ya so long Cha?" She purred.

Random Melody
December 27th, 2016, 06:29 PM
"Whoa!" Chaka skidded to a stop, staring at her in shock. "What--How--" He glanced over his shoulder a few times, baffled. "What?"

shark sailor
December 27th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Koroti grinned. "Magic!" She said. "Anyway, while you took your sweet time I caught a zebra."

Random Melody
December 27th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Chaka just stared at her, blinking.

shark sailor
December 27th, 2016, 06:35 PM
"What? Surprised a girl's faster than ya?" Koro asked, smiling as she trotted over to the zebra laying on the ground.

Random Melody
December 27th, 2016, 06:36 PM
(My god what is with everyone reading my characters minds? XD)
"Kinda." Chaka shook his head, following.

shark sailor
December 27th, 2016, 06:39 PM
(XDDD)
"Wow." Koroti said, shaking her head and took a bite of the zebra.

Random Melody
December 27th, 2016, 06:43 PM
(Not even joking XDDDD)
Chaka chuckled, taking a bite as well. "Seriously im impressed i've never been beaten by a girl before."

shark sailor
December 27th, 2016, 06:46 PM
"Then you've never been with the right girl, Cha." She said, blowing her tuft of fur out of her eye. (Yes le emo Koro has been summoned XD)

shark sailor
December 28th, 2016, 05:36 PM
I summon the magical Dark Rose !)

Random Melody
December 28th, 2016, 05:50 PM
(-appears- I HAZ BEEN SUMMONED X3)
Chaka grinned. "Guess not."

shark sailor
December 28th, 2016, 05:52 PM
"I-I mean, not that I am the right girl or anything..." Koroti started confusing herself. She just covered her face and sighed.

Random Melody
December 28th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Chaka smiled. "Well I think you are."

shark sailor
December 28th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Koro's whole face turned cherry red. "Y-you do?.." She asked quietly,
(Oh my god I just imagined Chaka going through a long list of why XD)

Random Melody
December 28th, 2016, 06:58 PM
(XD)
"Well yeah," Chaka sat down. "You're cute, smart, funny, you're the only one who can really make me laugh. You're not like any girl i've ever met honestly, you're different but like me at the same time and thats what I like about you." He shrugged.

shark sailor
December 28th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Koroti's face went from cherry to scarlet. "D-did you just call me cute?" She said, trying to look angry. She hated being called cute but she couldn't get angry at Chaka. Your cute, smart, funny, the only one who can really make me laugh. His words rang in her head and it made her feel giddy.

Random Melody
December 28th, 2016, 07:47 PM
"Yes Koroti." Chaka chuckled. "I like you."

shark sailor
December 28th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Koroti looked away, her face turning darker. "I..."

Random Melody
December 28th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Chaka smiled, waiting.

shark sailor
December 28th, 2016, 08:38 PM
"I like you too." Koro said quietly.

Random Melody
December 28th, 2016, 08:51 PM
"I know." Chaka purred.

shark sailor
December 28th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Koroti's face was back to normal. She narrowed her eyes and tackled Chaka.

Random Melody
December 28th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Chaka laughed, trying to push her off. "Hey! What was that for?" He purred.

shark sailor
December 28th, 2016, 09:22 PM
"What'd ya think?" Koro asked. She couldn't help but smile.

Random Melody
December 28th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Chaka grinned, stitcking his tongue out playfully. "Silly."

shark sailor
December 28th, 2016, 09:56 PM
"I'm silly?"

shark sailor
December 29th, 2016, 08:54 PM
(Derp)

Random Melody
December 30th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Chaka smiled. "Yeah."

shark sailor
December 30th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Koroti rolled her eyes and jumped off of Chaka. "I have to go home, cya Cha." She purred as she bounded away.

Random Melody
December 30th, 2016, 05:52 PM
"Bye!" Chaka watched her go, smiling.

shark sailor
December 30th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Koroti slipped into the house and walked to her bed. She laid down and fell asleep almost instantly.
(Isn't Chaka way old than me or something like that.)
(... Wait... Isn't Chaka a grown up when Kion's still a cub?...)

Random Melody
December 30th, 2016, 05:58 PM
(He's basically grown XD He's a lot older than Kion)

shark sailor
December 30th, 2016, 06:00 PM
(But.. Koro... Yeah nvm I'm confusing myself XD)
(SO AM I CUB OR AM I GROWN UP I DON'T EVEN KNOW TOOTHLESS)
(Ur grown ya dumby.)
(Geez)

Random Melody
December 30th, 2016, 06:10 PM
(XDDDD)

shark sailor
December 30th, 2016, 06:17 PM
(Aaanyway timeskip?)

shark sailor
January 1st, 2017, 05:44 PM
(I love doing this XDD Dark Rose :3)

shark sailor
January 7th, 2017, 05:24 PM
(2 million year bump XDD)

Random Melody
January 7th, 2017, 08:53 PM
(Moooorrre like three million)
(I thoght I replied...Meh...Anyway, sure)

shark sailor
January 7th, 2017, 08:54 PM
(X3)
Koro paced around the kitchen, her stomach growling. Everyone else was playing on the Wii U and she had nothing to do.

Random Melody
January 7th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Chaka looked up at the sky, sitting in the Pridelands.
"Hey man!" Vincent trotted up to his brother. "Whatcha thinking about?"
"Trying to find a way to visit Koroti." Chaka shrugged.

shark sailor
January 7th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Harley ran into the kitchen. "Sorry Koro!" She grabbed some bacon from breakfast and threw it in Koroti's bowl. She ran back and picked up her controller. "I WAS GONE FOR ONE MINUTE HOW DID I GET IN LAST PLACE!"
Koroti ate the bacon. Not as good as zebra.
(I just imagine someone saying he spends too much time with Koro XDDD)
(STOP GIVING IDEAS TAL.)

Random Melody
January 7th, 2017, 09:17 PM
"You spend too much time with that girl man," Vincent nudged his brother. "Cmon, lets go do something fun!"
Chaka sighed. "Vin.."

shark sailor
January 7th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Koro snuck out of the house and looked around for any openings. She found one and jumped through and found herself in the Outlands. "Crap."

shark sailor
January 8th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Dark Rose
Easiest way to bump XDDD)

shark sailor
January 8th, 2017, 11:58 AM
(Rm Rm Rm Rm Rm Rm Rm Rm Rm)

shark sailor
January 8th, 2017, 03:44 PM
(I'm so annoying :()

Random Melody
January 9th, 2017, 03:14 PM
(Hey, you is one of my bestest friends x3)
(I just had writers block.)
(Hmm -thinks of some oc's I have in the Outlands that could have a run in with Koro- Rei, Poison, Craig....)
(-smiles eerily- Mal, Klaiz, Clai, and Tilaha....XDD)
"Cmon." Vincent turned and padded off.
"Fine." Chaka sighed, following his brother through the Pridelands.

shark sailor
January 9th, 2017, 03:17 PM
(Oh my god that's a lot XD ALL OF THEM CAN XDDDD)
Koro looked around and started to look for a way out.

Random Melody
January 9th, 2017, 03:23 PM
"GUYS SHUT UP OR THE LION'll HEAR US!"
"YEAH!"
"LIKE SHE DOESNT WITH YOUR SHOUTING!"
"MAL!! YOU STEPPED ON MY TAIL!"
"WELL IM SORRY MISTER 'I DONT KNOW HOW TO KEEP MY TAIL BEHIND MY BACK'!"
There was a scoff in reply, "YOU LITTLE--!"
"HEY! DONT PUSH ME INTO CLAI!"
"GET OFF OF ME!"
"GUYS WATCH OUT!"
"POISON--!"
"HEEEELLLPPP!!!!" Suddenly Poison faceplanted out of some bushes in front of Koroti. "OUCH!"
There was silence. First one hyena pup poked their head out of the bushes and stared at him, then another, followed by two more and a teenage hyena. And soon there was laughter coming from each of them.

shark sailor
January 9th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Koroti jumped and back when Poison came out of no where. She started back up, her ears flat.

shark sailor
January 9th, 2017, 04:46 PM
(Boop :3)

shark sailor
January 10th, 2017, 03:47 PM
*(Just bumping this don't mind me X3)*

shark sailor
January 11th, 2017, 04:01 PM
(:3)

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 04:07 PM
"Hey!" Poison growled, glaring at them.
Rei snickered, stepping out beside her brother. "Sorry,"
Mal giggled, hopping out and looking at Koroti. "Hi there lion!"
Klaiz stepped beside her, Clai and Tilaha following as they laughed at Poison.

shark sailor
January 11th, 2017, 04:08 PM
"H-Hi.." Koroti said, ears flicking nervously.

shark sailor
January 11th, 2017, 06:14 PM
(:kittyface:)

shark sailor
January 11th, 2017, 07:18 PM
(*plays with Chaka's owl*)

shark sailor
January 12th, 2017, 03:12 PM
(:kittyface:)

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 05:26 PM
"Whatcha doing here?" Mal advanced forward, smirking.

shark sailor
January 12th, 2017, 05:37 PM
"I-I'm lost." Koro said, backing up a bit.

shark sailor
January 15th, 2017, 10:56 AM
(*plays with Chaka's owl*)

shark sailor
January 15th, 2017, 03:21 PM
(Boooop)

shark sailor
January 15th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Dark Rose

shark sailor
January 15th, 2017, 06:49 PM
(Sister in lawwwwwwww)

shark sailor
January 28th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Random Melody

shark sailor
March 15th, 2017, 04:54 PM
(Rip Oc RP)

|+sari+|
March 15th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Form:
Name:
Looks:
Creature:
Love Interest:

My form:

Name: Hannah//Jake//Iris//Aiden
Looks: down to the waist wavy blond hair with neon green streaks. Emerad green eyes. Wears hoodies and black fitted jeans. She wears high top Converse tennis shoes. She wears mascara and eyeliner. She is slim but curvy//Shaggy black hair, baby blue eyes, and is lean and tall. He wears old band tees, black skinny jeans, and flip flops//soft white curly hair down to her shoulders. She has soft purple eyes. She wears cotton dresses and sandal//Shaggy copper hair, caramel brown eyes, and is tall and lean. He wears hoodies, blue jeans, and old Nike tennis shoes.
Creature: N/A // N/A // N/A // N/A
Any relationships? Open//Open//Open//Open
Love Interest: Max//Jess// Too Young//Open
Other/Questions/Concerns: Nope, I think I'm all good. :)

Am I Accepted? ))

shark sailor
March 16th, 2017, 01:39 PM
"Whatcha doing here?" Mal advanced forward, smirking.
"I... I'm lost..." Koro said timidly.

Random Melody
March 16th, 2017, 01:42 PM

"Ohh she's lost Mal!" Klaiz smirked.
"I heard." Mal licked her lips,eyes glittering.

shark sailor
March 16th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Koroti gulped and looked behind her, her back paws right at the edge of a hill.

|+sari+|
March 16th, 2017, 01:57 PM

I asked if I was Accepted ))

shark sailor
March 16th, 2017, 01:58 PM
I asked if I was Accepted ))
(Oh yeah, you are)

|+sari+|
March 16th, 2017, 02:00 PM
(Oh yeah, you are)

Cool, thx! Should I try to get other to join this RP Thread? You might get more people to Joi if I spread the word. :) ))

shark sailor
March 16th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Cool, thx! Should I try to get other to join this RP Thread? You might get more people to Joi if I spread the word. :) ))
(Nah, that alright)

|+sari+|
March 16th, 2017, 02:03 PM
(Nah, that alright)

Oh, kk. ))

Uh... I totally forgot my characters I made for this RP.. now I have to go back... ugh... >.< ))

|+sari+|
March 16th, 2017, 02:04 PM
(Nah, that alright)

Should I throw Hannah in for Max? X3 ))

shark sailor
April 2nd, 2017, 09:06 AM
"Ohh she's lost Mal!" Klaiz smirked.
"I heard." Mal licked her lips,eyes glittering.
Koro took a deep breath and looked at the hyenas. "Ya know, I always thought hyenas were cool." She said. "That they can just laugh stuff off."

shark sailor
April 2nd, 2017, 05:12 PM
Dark Melody