PDA

View Full Version : It's time for a battle! (Private)

Vexing
December 29th, 2019, 11:07 AM
Samantha Collins, nowadays known as Sammy, has been a Pokemon trainer for a total of 9 months now in the Galar region and has since starting her journey completed half the Pokedex, caught and trained very many Pokemon, and has taken on the league a total of three different times all ending in losses. Right now, she was walking through the streets of Motostoke, her partner Lilia, a female Cinderace, walking next to her and they both waved to the street vendors and shopkeepers. Behind her followed her male Unfezant, Jake, her male Shiftry, Doble, her female Galvantula, Widow, and her male Seismitoad, DJ.

They all chattered with each other in their own tongues while Lilia walked right next to Sammy, helping her with waving to everyone. Sure, they weren't exactly as famous as Leon or their rival Hop and his Rillaboom but it didn't matter, she wasn't after fame she was after excitement, adventure! It's why she always kept a spot open on her team.

Her attention was grabbed when she spotted a boy about her age with a rather noticeable assortment of Pokemon surrounding him, in fact, they looked about as good a team as her own. This was what she'd been after. Sammy and Lilia ran quickly until they stopped right in front of the trainer and she pointed to him. "You there, trainer! You have some strong Pokemon with you. Therefore, I challenge you to a battle!" .:Raven:.

Gone
December 29th, 2019, 03:43 PM
William wasn't really known among trainers as he didn't actually train or get invited to the challenge like Hop and some other trainer he had watched probably once on television, but he did spend most of his time caring for other people's pokemon, yes, he did have a team, but it only counted two pokemon, an Dracovish and an Eevee. Right now, he was taking care of a Tyranitar, a Glaceon, a Galarian Corsola and an Hydreigon, which were pretty strong, but he wouldn't use them to fight, he didn't even know what attacks they had for Arceus' sake!

His eyes widened as he heard a female's voice behind him and he spun to look at who it was, it was that trainer he had seen on tv! And she was challenging him?! He really would've loved to battle against her if he knew just... How. But he quickly shook his head. "T-They're not my team..." He said and as he spoke, a beam came from his bag and a huge pokemon appeared behind him, his Dracovish, but something seemed off about it, which was only made clear when sparkles appeared around it, it was a shiny! This was quickly followed by a little head popping out of behind his back, which belonged to a shiny Eevee, he had an entirely shiny team, to pull that off, one had to be extremely lucky, but still, his team was only made of two pokemon.

He then grabbed the Eevee and her little tail started wagging like crazy as she said her name over and over as her trainer started to pet her. "I'm not what you would call a trainer, I take care of other people's mon, but the Eevee and Dracovish are mine." He explained and gazed at her team, the pokemon he watched over all seemed to get on the defensive as the trainer asked to battle. Lucifer

Vexing
December 29th, 2019, 04:03 PM
William wasn't really known among trainers as he didn't actually train or get invited to the challenge like Hop and some other trainer he had watched probably once on television, but he did spend most of his time caring for other people's pokemon, yes, he did have a team, but it only counted two pokemon, an Dracovish and an Eevee. Right now, he was taking care of a Tyranitar, a Glaceon, a Galarian Corsola and an Hydreigon, which were pretty strong, but he wouldn't use them to fight, he didn't even know what attacks they had for Arceus' sake!

His eyes widened as he heard a female's voice behind him and he spun to look at who it was, it was that trainer he had seen on tv! And she was challenging him?! He really would've loved to battle against her if he knew just... How. But he quickly shook his head. "T-They're not my team..." He said and as he spoke, a beam came from his bag and a huge pokemon appeared behind him, his Dracovish, but something seemed off about it, which was only made clear when sparkles appeared around it, it was a shiny! This was quickly followed by a little head popping out of behind his back, which belonged to a shiny Eevee, he had an entirely shiny team, to pull that off, one had to be extremely lucky, but still, his team was only made of two pokemon.

He then grabbed the Eevee and her little tail started wagging like crazy as she said her name over and over as her trainer started to pet her. "I'm not what you would call a trainer, I take care of other people's mon, but the Eevee and Dracovish are mine." He explained and gazed at her team, the pokemon he watched over all seemed to get on the defensive as the trainer asked to battle. Lucifer
Sammy wasn't exactly thrilled by this actually rather boring revelation and she groaned before seeing him whip out his Dracovish and Eevee but when she saw the off colors about them, her eyes went wide. She had only ever caught one shiny in her time of being a trainer but for his entire team to be shiny!? There was no way he wasn't a trainer!

She chuckled a bit before smirking, "Holding back I see? Fine then, I can play that way. Jake!" She called back and the Unfezant turned to her, "Go get Olive" she said with an ominous tone. The bird Pokemon nodded before shooting back into the Pokemon center and returning with a premiere ball in his talons which he handed to Sammy.

"If you own a Pokemon, you're a trainer," she said, facing the boy and unleashing a Yamper which chittered its name happily and ran up to Sammy who pets it. "You just need to know how to use them then you'll be a battler." She turned back to the boy, "I'm Sammy, now, how about we battle? My Olive against your Eevee and Dracovish."

Gone
December 29th, 2019, 06:32 PM
As she talked about holding back, he shook his head and gazed at her Yamper with a worried expression, he wasn't the only one who was feeling uneasy, his Eevee's ears had lowered and the Dracovish looked rather nervous.

At what she said about owning a pokemon meaning being a trainer, he shook his head again, that was entirely true was it? "That's not a good idea, and I don't want to force them to fight, I'm not a trainer and I've decided so by myself, I don't like battling others, it's alright to watch, but they're still living beings and they don't all want to fight..." He said and held his Eevee close to him as she looked like she was about to cry, she was scared of battles. He took care of pokemon, he didn't force them to fight.

Vexing
December 30th, 2019, 01:34 AM
As she talked about holding back, he shook his head and gazed at her Yamper with a worried expression, he wasn't the only one who was feeling uneasy, his Eevee's ears had lowered and the Dracovish looked rather nervous.

At what she said about owning a pokemon meaning being a trainer, he shook his head again, that was entirely true was it? "That's not a good idea, and I don't want to force them to fight, I'm not a trainer and I've decided so by myself, I don't like battling others, it's alright to watch, but they're still living beings and they don't all want to fight..." He said and held his Eevee close to him as she looked like she was about to cry, she was scared of battles. He took care of pokemon, he didn't force them to fight.
Sammy watched the boy closely, then looked to the Eevee who did indeed look rather...unwilling to battle. She sighed before placing her hands on her hips and smiling, "You're an odd one, I'll give you that. Olive, friend," she pointed to the boy. Olive turned his small head to him quizzically before rushing over, his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth as his tail wagged and he ran around the boy's legs.

She smiled for a moment before snapping her fingers and the Yamper sat down right where it was, next to his right leg. She returned the Pokemon and handed it back to her Unfezant who took him back to the Pokecenter. She stepped forward before swinging an arm around the boy's shoulders, a smile spreading across her face. "Well, if you really aren't a trainer, then show me just what it is that you do? Gotta admit I'm kinda curious, are you like a Pokemon babysitter of sorts? Watch other people's Pokemon for money? Or is it a free service thing and you just do it cause ya want to?"

Gone
December 30th, 2019, 10:46 AM
Sammy watched the boy closely, then looked to the Eevee who did indeed look rather...unwilling to battle. She sighed before placing her hands on her hips and smiling, "You're an odd one, I'll give you that. Olive, friend," she pointed to the boy. Olive turned his small head to him quizzically before rushing over, his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth as his tail wagged and he ran around the boy's legs.

She smiled for a moment before snapping her fingers and the Yamper sat down right where it was, next to his right leg. She returned the Pokemon and handed it back to her Unfezant who took him back to the Pokecenter. She stepped forward before swinging an arm around the boy's shoulders, a smile spreading across her face. "Well, if you really aren't a trainer, then show me just what it is that you do? Gotta admit I'm kinda curious, are you like a Pokemon babysitter of sorts? Watch other people's Pokemon for money? Or is it a free service thing and you just do it cause ya want to?"
William was kinda confused as she said that he was an odd one, not everyone liked battles. He gazed at the Yamper as it ran around him in circles before it finally sat down next to his leg. At that, all the pokemon that were with him gazed at the small dog-like pokemon with a quizzical expression on their faces. The Dracovish gazed at her Cinderace with a confused expression, he had never really seen the Galar starters, so he didn't have much of an idea what this pokemon was. Rose, William's Eevee then went back on his shoulder and propped herself up on his hat, a small head and two small paws laying on the hat while her fluffy tail wagged like crazy.

William wasn't too fond of the physical contact that followed and looked at her a little worriedly. "Well, they do have to pay, but some of them are actually in shelter looking for a new home, some I do look over while their trainers are out of the region." He explained and picked up the Galarian Corsola, who surprisingly enough, didn't look sad when he picked her up. "It can be pretty hard for one of them to leave when they make new friends like this, you know?" He added and got out of her grasp before he started walking, the pokemon following behind him. "But if you want to see, the house is out of town." He said and walked slowly.

Vexing
December 30th, 2019, 03:10 PM
William was kinda confused as she said that he was an odd one, not everyone liked battles. He gazed at the Yamper as it ran around him in circles before it finally sat down next to his leg. At that, all the pokemon that were with him gazed at the small dog-like pokemon with a quizzical expression on their faces. The Dracovish gazed at her Cinderace with a confused expression, he had never really seen the Galar starters, so he didn't have much of an idea what this pokemon was. Rose, William's Eevee then went back on his shoulder and propped herself up on his hat, a small head and two small paws laying on the hat while her fluffy tail wagged like crazy.

William wasn't too fond of the physical contact that followed and looked at her a little worriedly. "Well, they do have to pay, but some of them are actually in shelter looking for a new home, some I do look over while their trainers are out of the region." He explained and picked up the Galarian Corsola, who surprisingly enough, didn't look sad when he picked her up. "It can be pretty hard for one of them to leave when they make new friends like this, you know?" He added and got out of her grasp before he started walking, the pokemon following behind him. "But if you want to see, the house is out of town." He said and walked slowly.
Her Cinderace had gotten the sneaking suspicion that she was being watched and when her gaze finally landed on the Dracovish, she stared back at him for a moment, dead-eyed, before smiling and waving. She had seen these fossil Pokémon before but Dracovish had always seemed much more odd than all the others so she hadn't really socialized with them much. Now though, it seemed that one was interested in her, that could make for some fun times. Maybe she could even convince it to battle her!...When it got stronger of course.

Sammy was a bit taken aback by the Corsola as she hadn't actually seen many but knew they had become popular for their sad expressions and pure white coloration. When he held the Pokémon though and it smiled, she couldn't help but smile back, there was something strange about this boy, something she just couldn't place her finger on but it seemed to put her Pokémon almost immediately at ease. She had only observed him for mere minutes and could tell that, if given enough time, he would befriend each and every one of her Pokémon...well, except for one but he wasn't here right now...she doesn't let him out often.

Sammy followed the boy quickly, keeping pace and her team did the same.

Gone
December 30th, 2019, 06:16 PM
Her Cinderace had gotten the sneaking suspicion that she was being watched and when her gaze finally landed on the Dracovish, she stared back at him for a moment, dead-eyed, before smiling and waving. She had seen these fossil Pokémon before but Dracovish had always seemed much more odd than all the others so she hadn't really socialized with them much. Now though, it seemed that one was interested in her, that could make for some fun times. Maybe she could even convince it to battle her!...When it got stronger of course.

Sammy was a bit taken aback by the Corsola as she hadn't actually seen many but knew they had become popular for their sad expressions and pure white coloration. When he held the Pokémon though and it smiled, she couldn't help but smile back, there was something strange about this boy, something she just couldn't place her finger on but it seemed to put her Pokémon almost immediately at ease. She had only observed him for mere minutes and could tell that, if given enough time, he would befriend each and every one of her Pokémon...well, except for one but he wasn't here right now...she doesn't let him out often.

Sammy followed the boy quickly, keeping pace and her team did the same.
William walked and looked over at Sammy every now and then, making sure she was still following close behind him, he still held the Corsola, who had buried her face in the trainer's shoulder as he caressed her 'head', which was pretty much her whole body when it was in this form.

Soon enough, they all reached a huge house in pretty much the middle of nowhere and as he opened the door and called. "I'm home!", a horde of pokemon came running and flying at him, probably the one who was grabbing most of the attention was a shiny Dreepy, who hovered next to the boy and nibbled his finger playfully, but some of the smaller bird-like pokemon, like Rufflet, Vullaby and Fletching came and landed on his shoulders, this young man certainly had a great bond with pokemon. "So, this is the place." He said and smiled over at the trainer.

Vexing
January 12th, 2020, 12:02 PM
William walked and looked over at Sammy every now and then, making sure she was still following close behind him, he still held the Corsola, who had buried her face in the trainer's shoulder as he caressed her 'head', which was pretty much her whole body when it was in this form.

Soon enough, they all reached a huge house in pretty much the middle of nowhere and as he opened the door and called. "I'm home!", a horde of pokemon came running and flying at him, probably the one who was grabbing most of the attention was a shiny Dreepy, who hovered next to the boy and nibbled his finger playfully, but some of the smaller bird-like pokemon, like Rufflet, Vullaby and Fletching came and landed on his shoulders, this young man certainly had a great bond with pokemon. "So, this is the place." He said and smiled over at the trainer.
Sammy followed the boy a decent ways out of town and when they finally came to his house, she had to admit, it wasn't really anything to look at. It was a modest house, she couldn't be sure if there was a second floor though.

When he opened the door and became covered in bird Pokémon, she burst out laughing, it was a sight to see someone have this strong of a bond with Pokémon, then she noticed the Dreepy. its odd colors stunned her even more than the eevee had and she found herself staring as it nibbled the boy's fingers happily. She quickly returned most of her Pokémon so as to not scare off any of these ones but kept her Cinderace out. "You really have a way with Pokémon, you know? I mean, seriously, this is amazing! I've only met a few people who have had other people's Pokémon act so well around them and one of them went on to become the champion!"

Gone
January 12th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Sammy followed the boy a decent ways out of town and when they finally came to his house, she had to admit, it wasn't really anything to look at. It was a modest house, she couldn't be sure if there was a second floor though.

When he opened the door and became covered in bird Pokémon, she burst out laughing, it was a sight to see someone have this strong of a bond with Pokémon, then she noticed the Dreepy. its odd colors stunned her even more than the eevee had and she found herself staring as it nibbled the boy's fingers happily. She quickly returned most of her Pokémon so as to not scare off any of these ones but kept her Cinderace out. "You really have a way with Pokémon, you know? I mean, seriously, this is amazing! I've only met a few people who have had other people's Pokémon act so well around them and one of them went on to become the champion!"
William smiled and gazed at all the pokemon that had gathered around them once Sammy had returned her team, all except for her Cinderace, he had noticed her looking at the Dreepy and chuckled. "It's an amazing little fellow." He said and moved his hand, which the shiny pokemon quickly proceeded to wrap his small body around his arm and grab his hand before it continued nibbling on the trainer's fingers playfully,

He smiled down at the pokemon and then met the trainer's gaze. "But those are only the small ones." He admitted, which meant that there were more pokemon here! The house did have what seemed to be a garden that was completely closed, fully made of glass, and as he made his way there, the pokemon that were there were certainly bigger, things going from Noibat, Duraludon and even Tyranitar!