PDA

View Full Version : Free Poetry!

Vessel
December 16th, 2019, 02:50 PM
My creative juices need somewhere to go, and I love making art, even in word form! So just send me your cats and I'll write poetry for them.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Life events to include in the poem:
Appearance:
Length:
Mention me: Heartstruck

Feel free to use your poem for whatever, but remember to give me the credit!

Vessel
December 18th, 2019, 10:55 AM
BuMp

Ghost_Xx
January 5th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Form:

Name: Foxpaw
Personality: She is really cheerful and optimistic but isnt good at standing up for herself because she believes the things the bullies say, she has a really low self esteem but she doesn't EVER let ANYONE see or know that.
Life events to include in the poem: When she became an apprentince perhaps. It was an emotional time for her as all the other kits had parents all around who would be happy for them but Foxkit did not. She was a kit at the time her mother died, she was killed y a rabid dog at the time. She was old enough that she didnt need milk when her mom died but she was still a kit. Her father was Windclan so she could never see him.
Appearance: She has red fur and green eyes and is quite fox like in appearance. I drew her a character sheet if you wish to see it it is in my albums.
Length: However long you wish, your writing it afterall.

Thank you so much for doing this. Poetry is a favorite of mine sand i cant wait to see what you come up with.

Vessel
January 8th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Form:

Name: Foxpaw
Personality: She is really cheerful and optimistic but isnt good at standing up for herself because she believes the things the bullies say, she has a really low self esteem but she doesn't EVER let ANYONE see or know that.
Life events to include in the poem: When she became an apprentince perhaps. It was an emotional time for her as all the other kits had parents all around who would be happy for them but Foxkit did not. She was a kit at the time her mother died, she was killed y a rabid dog at the time. She was old enough that she didnt need milk when her mom died but she was still a kit. Her father was Windclan so she could never see him.
Appearance: She has red fur and green eyes and is quite fox like in appearance. I drew her a character sheet if you wish to see it it is in my albums.
Length: However long you wish, your writing it afterall.

Thank you so much for doing this. Poetry is a favorite of mine sand i cant wait to see what you come up with.

Accepted, and it's no problem!

|+sari+|
January 8th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Firefall could use a poem, but he's a very complex character :0 also, I'm adding a few extra things to the form

Name: Firefall
Life events: he killed his past mate, that's really all I can say without going into extreme detail ^^'
Appearance: he's handsome, exceptionally so, and he knows it. His long, dark russet fur is silky and thick, and soft to the touch. His eyes are a light green, and have a cold glint to them. His slender body is fairly muscular in the shoulders and chest, and his limbs are slim, with slender paws and razor sharp claws. His tail is long, thick, and whisky, and he whisks it around him in an attractive way. His whiskers are long and white, and quiver when he's angry.
Personality: he's a flirt; if he finds a she-cat attractive, he will flirt with that cat, without thinking of the consequences; but then, there rarely are any, since he doesn't find much trouble in making she-cats swoon on their paws. A talkative feline, he will willingly go up to any cat and strike up a conversation, even if it's to inquire about the weather. A manipulative tom, he will manipulate any cat to get his way, especially if a she-cat is rejecting him at first. He treats his victims he plans to throw away the same way. But not before he brings them into his flirtatious trap. Sadistic, he gets pleasure from hurting others; he just loves the feeling of raking his claws through flesh, loves the sight and scent of blood welling up from the wounds his claws have made. Brave, he isn't afraid of anything, really; as much as he hates to admit it, the only thing that will send him cowering are badgers. Arrogant, he values himself highly, and will seek out anyone who injures his pride. Murderous, although he hasn't really killed very many cats (the only cat he really killed was his past mate; she was annoying and disgusting), he certainly has the thoughts, and the plans. Cunning, he doesn't hesitate to deceive to get his way with things, even if it's simply to win an argument over who should get the last rabbit. Charming, he will try to win over pretty much anybody.
Length: make it long; I'm sure you can think up something! ^^

Vessel
January 8th, 2020, 03:36 PM
|+Tired Rose Child+|

Alrighty! It's a bit daunting, but I'll have fun.

WaywardAngel

Here's your poem:

Foxpaw

Alone from the beginning
Alone until the end
My world keeps on spinning
Though I don’t think it will mend
The bully’s words don’t get to me,
Or so I tell my friends.

Only when I close my eyes
I see them there, they’re by my side
Their eyes are shining with their pride
For me.

But then they’re gone,
And I’m alone,
Left behind to face the world on my own.

My clanmates, they won’t understand
That life has given me a bad hand
They don’t know what it’s like.
They’ve all got their perfect lives
And I’m just sitting on the sidelines

Alone from the beginning
Alone until... the end?

For WaywardAngel

Ghost_Xx
January 8th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Oh wow! This is really good poetry! you could totally charge people for this! Id pay for it!

Vessel
January 8th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Oh wow! This is really good poetry! you could totally charge people for this! Id pay for it!

Aw, thanks! I love writing poetry and might charge in the future.

touka
January 8th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Yeah, yeah, I know it's Sandy Claw's season but I just can't help myself! My creative juices need somewhere to go, and I love making art, even in word form! So just send me your cats and I'll write poetry for them.

Form:

Name: sharpclaw
Personality: tough sweet caring would die for mate and soon to be kits
Life events to include in the poem: when he brought his mate to seastones and gave her a preshous glowing stone and promised ever lasting love to her
Appearance: dark brown pelt with amber eyes
Length:long
Mention me: @Heartstruck (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=10790)

Feel free to use your poem for whatever, but remember to give me the credit!
thanks

Vessel
January 8th, 2020, 04:19 PM
thanks

Accepted!

touka
January 8th, 2020, 04:21 PM
Accepted!
Yay

Vessel
January 9th, 2020, 09:59 AM
Firefall

There’s nothing wrong with using power if you’ve got it
I’ve got cats wrapped ‘round my tail, I don’t really ever submit
If you look at me you’ll see I’m absolutely perfect,
And if you want to mess with me, I’ll only ever benefit

Trust me when I say that there ain’t nothing that can hurt me
You best believe I have no fears, and I would never, ever flee
From a battle
Yeah, some might say I’m overpowered
And of course, I just empowered
Them

There’s one more thing that I’d like to address
It’s that everyone I meet gives me the label ‘sadist’
Sure, I might have killed a cat,
And yes, she might have been my mate,
And maybe I enjoyed it, but really, who would hesitate
To kill
Something so disgusting,
Honestly, I did the right thing!
She was only ever a burden
To my clan and I
So I took care of her, that’s all
You know, an eye for an eye?

As you can see, I help my clanmates
Unlike you, I’m worth something
Though I'm sure others think you're charming
In the meantime, I’ve got things to do
If you need me,
I might be there for you.

For |+Tired Rose Child+|

Vessel
January 13th, 2020, 01:33 PM
Bump!

Pepperkins
January 13th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Name: Raccoontail
Personality: Quiet & Loyal
Life events to include in the poem: Maybe getting her first apprentice? It was a very exciting moment and even though she tried to hide it and her apprentice was a bit jumpy herself, she couldn't hide her own excitement!
Appearance: Dark grey she-cat with black & white paws and ears and a black & white striped tail.
Length: Short if you can, I'm thinking of putting it in my signiture!

Vessel
January 13th, 2020, 02:30 PM
Name: Raccoontail
Personality: Quiet & Loyal
Life events to include in the poem: Maybe getting her first apprentice? It was a very exciting moment and even though she tried to hide it and her apprentice was a bit jumpy herself, she couldn't hide her own excitement!
Appearance: Dark grey she-cat with black & white paws and ears and a black & white striped tail.
Length: Short if you can, I'm thinking of putting it in my signiture!

Accepted!

Vessel
January 13th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Sharpclaw

Before her, my world was dark
All I could see was myself
Then a streak of light flashed across the sky,
And I followed it. I followed her.

All I could focus on was her
It was like nothing else mattered anymore
I love her like the sea loves the sand
Always near one another
Never meant to be apart

I knew I couldn’t bear to lose her
I knew I had to make her mine
So I gave her a gift that would last forever
My heart in her paws, and she gave me hers
And I didn’t think I could be happier.
All was right with the world.

Whatever comes next, I know she’ll be beside me
No matter what
And even if everything else in the world died,
And all I had was her,
I would be happy still
Because she is my world.

I love you
I’ll always love you
Even when your light is dim
And even when we fight
And even when I say I don’t
I’ll always love you, Cranerose.

Always.

For touka

I don't normally write this kind of poem, but I loved making this one!

touka
January 13th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Sharpclaw

Before her, my world was dark
All I could see was myself.
Then a streak of light flashed across the sky,
And I followed it. I followed her.

All I could focus on was her
It was like nothing else mattered anymore
I love her like the sea loves the sand
Always near one another
Never meant to be apart

I knew I couldn’t bear to lose her
I knew I had to make her mine
So I gave her a gift that would last forever
My heart in her paws, and she gave me hers
And I didn’t think I could be happier
All was right with the world

Whatever comes next, I know she’ll be beside me
No matter what
And even if everything else in the world died,
And all I had was her,
I would be happy still
Because she is my world.

I love you
I’ll always love you
Even when your light is dim
And even when we fight
And even when I say I don’t
I’ll always love you, Cranerose.

Always.

For touka

I don't normally write this kind of poem, but I loved making this one!
oh my god it is beautiful thanks so much

Vessel
January 13th, 2020, 03:48 PM
oh my god it is beautiful thanks so much

Yw! But next time, please don't quote something so long. :bounce:

Vessel
January 14th, 2020, 07:59 PM
Raccoontail

Standing underneath the Streamstone
Not really sure of what would come
There were some new apprentices
I could only hope to get one
Then suddenly, he called my name,
And I stepped up, into the sun,
I felt my heart would burst with pride
A mentor I'd become.

For Pepperkins

Pepperkins
January 15th, 2020, 06:25 AM
Raccoontail

Standing underneath the Streamstone
Not really sure of what would come
There were some new apprentices
I could only hope to get one
Then suddenly, he called my name,
And I stepped up, into the sun,
I felt my heart would burst with pride
A mentor I'd become.

For Pepperkins

Oml its so perfect!!! Thx so muchhhh!

Vessel
January 15th, 2020, 09:38 AM
Oml its so perfect!!! Thx so muchhhh!

:handflapper:

marshy
January 15th, 2020, 10:11 AM
I need a poem for mah Shy Bean Sparrowkit!

Name: Sparrowkit
Personality: Shy Bean, talkative to friends and family, Overly cautious, Edgy, Calm, He can be a bit hard to befriend sometimes, but sometimes he will gladly be your friend.
Life events to include in the poem: Sparrowkit getting irritated at his Brother, Sunkit for being too overprotective?
Appearance: Golden with a white underside and dark ginger swirls, Yellow eyes.
Length:

Vessel
January 15th, 2020, 10:53 AM
I need a poem for mah Shy Bean Sparrowkit!

Name: Sparrowkit
Personality: Shy Bean, talkative to friends and family, Overly cautious, Edgy, Calm, He can be a bit hard to befriend sometimes, but sometimes he will gladly be your friend.
Life events to include in the poem: Sparrowkit getting irritated at his Brother, Sunkit for being too overprotective?
Appearance: Golden with a white underside and dark ginger swirls, Yellow eyes.
Length:

Accepted, but you left length blank. How long should it be?

marshy
January 15th, 2020, 10:57 AM
Heartstruck

Ahh, Sorry about that. Not short, but not super long. So Medium.

Sweetie
January 15th, 2020, 11:01 AM
Name: Sunkit

Personality:Sun is a very overprotective boi about his family and friends. He’s a feisty one who loves to argue and talk back

Life events to include in the poem: Something drastic will happen to cause him to be more reserved, cruel, and spiteful. Later on he will be recruited for the Dark Forest and turn into a bloodthirsty monster

Appearance: Yellow pelt with maroon and orange stripes. White patches on his underbelly and chest. He has ocean blue eyes.

Length: Long or short as you want

Vessel
January 15th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Heartstruck

Ahh, sorry about that. Not short, but not super long. So Medium.

Alright, thanks!

Vessel
January 15th, 2020, 11:46 AM
Name: Sunkit

Personality:Sun is a very overprotective boi about his family and friends. He’s a feisty one who loves to argue and talk back

Life events to include in the poem: Something drastic will happen to cause him to be more reserved, cruel, and spiteful. Later on he will be recruited for the Dark Forest and turn into a bloodthirsty monster

Appearance: Yellow pelt with maroon and orange stripes. White patches on his underbelly and chest. He has ocean blue eyes.

Length: Long or short as you want

Accepted!

Vessel
January 21st, 2020, 01:37 PM
Boop

Vessel
January 21st, 2020, 02:00 PM
Sparrowkit

Yeah, some cats say the world is kind,
They don’t see everything, they’re so blind
Cats die every day
Cats betray in every way
That they can find
I’m not blind like others
It’s a shame my brother
Is
Speaking of which, I wish he’d leave me alone
He doesn’t need to protect me, I’m not accident-prone!
Unlike some cats.
Also, if I’m being realistic,
Is anything in life actually worth it?
We’re just all going to die one day
No point in trying to be perfect
I’m not just edgy, I’m philosophical
And what I say is more interesting than Sunkit’s bull!

For ~WolfDen~

(I may have gone overboard with edginess. Oh, well- hope ya like!

marshy
January 21st, 2020, 02:56 PM
Heartstruck

I love it! Thank you so much!

Vessel
January 21st, 2020, 05:34 PM
~WolfDen~ Aw, yw!

Thornpelt@roleplays
March 27th, 2020, 02:04 AM
Name: Thornpelt

Personality: Kind, sometimes cocky, smart, likes to help others

Life events to include in the poem: Thornpelt getting injured and finding love that he has always wanted, him having an apprentice but not being able to mentor her.

Appearance: Orange tabby with icy blue eyes

Length: really however much you want, but my budget is 50 koins.

@Heartstruck

Blitz
May 16th, 2020, 11:55 AM
I just came here to get Rick'Rolled And I love it Vessel

Vessel
May 16th, 2020, 01:30 PM
I just came here to get Rick'Rolled And I love it Vessel

Yes, another victim! :heartbounce:

Blitz
May 16th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Yes, another victim! :heartbounce:

(This is probably not the place to do it)
BTW I need a friend for my character Blizzardpaw if you want to be one then just go to my trend I posted. There's also a link to it me in my signature

TheNyanCatMinecart
May 16th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Name: Twistedpaw
Personality: A normally shy, nervous, kind character who can often be overlooked. She's a bit jumpy and worried that one wrong move will cause her to be hated. A bit shy at first, but if you're kind to her, she'll trust you, and tries her best to be kind and sympathetic to others, but can be a bit anxious at certain times.
Life events to include in the poem: Possibly some bad parts of her past, such as her parents rejecting her, maybe? Like, not wanting her because she was born deformed and whatnot. And then maybe her happiness when she finally got a mentor and found friends?
Appearance: Small with messy black fur and a belly and tail-tip that are light gray. One eye is colorless and blind, the other is blue. Small ears, twisted nose and jaw, a few scars, and a horribly deformed and long tail that is all over the place.
Length: You can choose :3
My character's more detailed bio: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24750 Vessel

Vessel
May 16th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Name: Twistedpaw
Personality: A normally shy, nervous, kind character who can often be overlooked. She's a bit jumpy and worried that one wrong move will cause her to be hated. A bit shy at first, but if you're kind to her, she'll trust you, and tries her best to be kind and sympathetic to others, but can be a bit anxious at certain times.
Life events to include in the poem: Possibly some bad parts of her past, such as her parents rejecting her, maybe? Like, not wanting her because she was born deformed and whatnot. And then maybe her happiness when she finally got a mentor and found friends?
Appearance: Small with messy black fur and a belly and tail-tip that are light gray. One eye is colorless and blind, the other is blue. Small ears, twisted nose and jaw, a few scars, and a horribly deformed and long tail that is all over the place.
Length: You can choose :3
My character's more detailed bio: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24750 Vessel

Oh! Accepted <3

Vessel
May 16th, 2020, 01:48 PM
(This is probably not the place to do it)
BTW I need a friend for my character Blizzardpaw if you want to be one then just go to my trend I posted. There's also a link to it me in my signature

Unfortunately for you, I recognized the URL and closed the tab before it was done loading.

Better luck next time. :soloballoon:

Blitz
May 16th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Unfortunately for you, I recognized the URL and closed the tab before it was done loading.

Better luck next time. :soloballoon:

Dang it!

The Shadow Flower
May 16th, 2020, 02:04 PM
How much should I pay you?

Name: StonePaw *past: pebblekit*
Personality: Tends to just go along with what her friends say. outgoing, can be silly at times, is very afraid of abandonment.
Life events to include in the poem: I just figured you'd want to know how she felt.
She felt like everything she ever knew was broken, Pebble was terrified, could barely speak. Then she fell into the river, she didn't know what to do, Suddenly, she was swooped up, taken back to the RC camp, she had somewhere to stay, to be wanted.
She was sitting alone, her friend was leaving the clan, she didn't know what to do, Then Koikit introduced herself, they played together, and after that pretty much did everything together, she kinda helped her at one of her worst moments
Appearance: A light gray she cat with faint stripes that blend into her pelt, barely showing. She's kinda small in stature and has small ear tufts. She has blue eyes the color of a clear sky in the afternoon.
Length: However short you want.
Mention me: Vessel

TheNyanCatMinecart
May 16th, 2020, 04:21 PM
Vessel Thanks! :3

That Key in the Tree
May 16th, 2020, 04:54 PM
Name: Wolfwhisper
Personality: Inexpressive, quiet, logical, open-minded, unforgiving, patient, calm, nervous socially, uncommunicative, accepting, circumspective, insensitive, insecure
Here’s a more descriptive summary of her personality
She is typically calm and calculated. She thinks on the more logical side of things and prefers to know the whole situation before acting. It’s difficult to know what she’s feeling most of the time from her blank demeanor but she is easily annoyed and can be impatient at times but most of the time she can wait for a while. She easily becomes nervous during social interactions, she can second guess herself. She can stutter and mess up her words sometimes, which is one of the few times where she will show even the slightest of emotion, although she can typically keep her cool. She has a difficulty connecting with others which makes it difficult for her to care for their problems. Even so, she tries to pretend she cares, not just so the cat doesn’t get upset at her but she uses it as a mask for herself. She feels terrible for not caring so she fakes it to make the cat and herself feel better. There are a few times where she can genuinely care for their problems. She tends to hold grudges and doesn’t forgive easily. She likes to plan ahead, if there is something going on and she can’t come up with a plan, she will mentally panic. She is normally accepting of others’ and their differences. She’s quiet and hardly speaks. When she does speak, it’s usually a short sentence or a single word. This also causes her to be uncommunicative most of the time.

Life events to include in the poem: Her difficulty making friends due to her inexpressiveness and lack of talking? Her feeling of loneliness because her brother is the only cat who she considers a friend. Saying the wrong thing in front of the only cat who showed interest in her and then they got angry. And then getting yelled at for no reason by another cat who walked up to her?
Appearance: Dark gray tabby with dark green eyes, short haired, somewhat of a fluffy tail, she’s around average height
Length: Medium

Vessel
May 16th, 2020, 05:01 PM
How much should I pay you?

Name: StonePaw *past: pebblekit*
Personality: Tends to just go along with what her friends say. outgoing, can be silly at times, is very afraid of abandonment.
Life events to include in the poem: I just figured you'd want to know how she felt.
She felt like everything she ever knew was broken, Pebble was terrified, could barely speak. Then she fell into the river, she didn't know what to do, Suddenly, she was swooped up, taken back to the RC camp, she had somewhere to stay, to be wanted.
She was sitting alone, her friend was leaving the clan, she didn't know what to do, Then Koikit introduced herself, they played together, and after that pretty much did everything together, she kinda helped her at one of her worst moments
Appearance: A light gray she cat with faint stripes that blend into her pelt, barely showing. She's kinda small in stature and has small ear tufts. She has blue eyes the color of a clear sky in the afternoon.
Length: However short you want.

Accepted!

Vessel
May 16th, 2020, 05:01 PM
Name: Wolfwhisper
Personality: Inexpressive, quiet, logical, open-minded, unforgiving, patient, calm, nervous socially, uncommunicative, accepting, circumspective, insensitive, insecure
Here’s a more descriptive summary of her personality
She is typically calm and calculated. She thinks on the more logical side of things and prefers to know the whole situation before acting. It’s difficult to know what she’s feeling most of the time from her blank demeanor but she is easily annoyed and can be impatient at times but most of the time she can wait for a while. She easily becomes nervous during social interactions, she can second guess herself. She can stutter and mess up her words sometimes, which is one of the few times where she will show even the slightest of emotion, although she can typically keep her cool. She has a difficulty connecting with others which makes it difficult for her to care for their problems. Even so, she tries to pretend she cares, not just so the cat doesn’t get upset at her but she uses it as a mask for herself. She feels terrible for not caring so she fakes it to make the cat and herself feel better. There are a few times where she can genuinely care for their problems. She tends to hold grudges and doesn’t forgive easily. She likes to plan ahead, if there is something going on and she can’t come up with a plan, she will mentally panic. She is normally accepting of others’ and their differences. She’s quiet and hardly speaks. When she does speak, it’s usually a short sentence or a single word. This also causes her to be uncommunicative most of the time.

Life events to include in the poem: Her difficulty making friends due to her inexpressiveness and lack of talking? Her feeling of loneliness because her brother is the only cat who she considers a friend. Saying the wrong thing in front of the only cat who showed interest in her and then they got angry. And then getting yelled at for no reason by another cat who walked up to her?
Appearance: Dark gray tabby with dark green eyes, short haired, somewhat of a fluffy tail, she’s around average height
Length: Medium

Holy crap, accepted!

That Key in the Tree
May 16th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Holy crap, accepted!

Thanks!

Dovey
May 16th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Name: Chasepaw- Scratcheye
Personality: sweet and loyal- Rough, and evil
Life events to include in the poem: losing a eye- bullied, Also lost a eye
Appearance: black and white Tom with one eye- black Tom with one eye
Length: longggggg
Mention me: @Heartstruck
Something else- Chasepaw poem- that I made http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25998

Vessel
May 16th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Name: Chasepaw- Scratcheye
Personality: sweet and loyal- Rough, and evil
Life events to include in the poem: losing a eye- bullied, Also lost a eye
Appearance: black and white Tom with one eye- black Tom with one eye
Length: longggggg
Mention me: @Heartstruck
Something else- Chasepaw poem- that I made http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25998

Accepted :heartbounce:

Vessel
May 16th, 2020, 06:20 PM
[ TheNyanCatMinecart ]

~Twistedpaw~

The twisted
The ugly
The tired and
The hungry
That’s me ‘cuz
You left me
No matter how
Much I plead

You tore me
You ripped me
And you made
My heart bleed
The tears
Never left me

Yeah, you were why
I fell down
But now I’ll never hit the ground

I’m rescued, I’ve been found
My friends help me rebound
I know that I’m safe and
Sound

Don’t need you
I broke through
My mentor
Healed my wound

And I’ll never let you near

No I’ll never let you near

Me

Again

:heartbounce:

(You can pay me as little or as much as you like. If you want, it can be free!)

TheNyanCatMinecart
May 16th, 2020, 07:26 PM
Vessel thanks so much! It's really nice. :3

Vessel
May 16th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Vessel thanks so much! It's really nice. :3

You're welcome! It was my pleasure :floatingheartballoo