PDA

View Full Version : Welcome...

Agnate
December 21st, 2016, 05:45 PM
Welcome... to your new life, to my life, to all of our lives... we, well, we're "different"... We're "special"... I don't really know about the last two, but I know this: together, we are strong. We must find each other, get together, become strong... We must not let them catch us... If they do... well, it won't be pretty

Le rules~
1. 4+ sentences, please
2. If you read everything, put "United We Stand, Divided We Fall" in the other section
3. Well... eat your veggies kids

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Love Interest:
Ability/power:
Other:

My form coming sometime tomorrow

dino.
December 21st, 2016, 06:45 PM
Name: Jason
Looks: *coming soon*
Personality: TBRP'd
Love interest: open
Ability/power: Can turn into any wolf-like animal at will (dogs, wolves, coyotes, ect.)
Other: united we stand, divided we fall

Spinny
December 21st, 2016, 09:23 PM
Name: Tomas
Looks: He has blackish spiky, short hair. He has diamond blue eyes and he usually wears a bright sky blue t-shirt and jeans.
Personality: He loves carrots, and he is friendly and sweet and welcoming. He doesn't like growing up and that's why he kind of acts funnier and clumsier. He is pretty smart, though, and he is a fast runner. He isn't too athletic, though.
Love Interest: Open?
Ability/power: He can camouflage with his surroundings whenever he'd like. (Like a chameleon.) Also, he can turn onions into carrots :batman2:. Only onions into carrots. Not broccoli. Not oranges. Onions.
Other: United we stand, Divided we Fall. Tomas likes carrots.

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 12:21 AM
Name: Lisa
Looks: shoulder-length brown hair, heart shaped face and blue eyes
Personality: TBRP'd
Love interest: Jason
Ability/power: Sprout brown huge wings out of back and fly
Other: United we stand, divided we fall.

Socks
December 22nd, 2016, 01:56 AM
(Can I have two charies?)

Name: Maddox Divi
Looks: Blonde hair that goes to his chin that is wavy and fairly messy. He has lots of freckles and slightly tanned skin. He has a small stature, looking like a teenager. His eyes are a bright green and he often has bags under his eyes from under-sleeping. He wears a white shirt with a teal plaid shirt and baggy jeans, often having both his pant legs and shirt arms rolled up because they don't quite fit him. He wears a pair of beat up black shoes.
Personality: He is determined to protect his child through everything but cannot bring himself to scold him at all. He mostly keeps to himself, not enjoying talking to people or letting his child talk to anyone because he is often suspicious of everyone.
Love Interest: He had a husband, but lost him.
Ability/power: He can conjure something close to pure energy which he uses to attack if needed, but he can use that to make a glass like substance which he creates little figurines with, there is a few more perks of the power but he doesn't usually use it.
Other: United we stand, Divided we fall. Nathan is his adopted son, he found him in an abandon city.

Name: Nathan(Blaze) Divi
Looks: A short red head with yellow-orange eyes. His skin is very pale with a pink tint. He wears overalls with a long sleeved striped shirt underneath, oh sunny days his father makes him wear a hat made of denim. He hates shoes and never wears them, despite his father's wishes.
Personality: Well he's a little kid. He's mostly polite but is stubborn and bratty at times. He's adventurous and loves running off on his own.
Love Interest: He's a little kid but I might let him have a little kid crush on an older person.
Ability/power: He has the power of fire, and can do many things with it but is still learning and its a bit random.
Other: United we stand, Divided we fall. He was adopted when he was a few months old, and as far as he knows he was found in the woods with a note saying his birth date.

Gosh that was long.

Rivergold
December 22nd, 2016, 02:51 AM
Name: Seryph
looks: A brown haired girl with beautiful blue eyes
Personality:tbrped
Love interest: Since there are no available guys; Agnate's charrie. Who's name will probably be Axel.
Power:can change into a light blue dragon of varying sizes. (from able to curl up in someone's palm to the size of a large dog to a bit bigger than a draft horse) but she can't change size while in dragon form
other: (no this is totally not based off Abby, and no I was not totally bored with no idea for a power.) United we stand, Divided we fall(sorry)

Hallowed Echo
December 22nd, 2016, 10:24 AM
Name: Jesse
Looks: Black hair with green eyes
Personality: TBRP'D
Love Interest: Open, just ask
Ability/power: Summon and control fire
Other: United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Agnate
December 22nd, 2016, 02:13 PM
Rivergold and Phoenix, could you guys go back and make sure you read EVERYTHING? Thanks. Everyone else is accepted

Hallowed Echo
December 22nd, 2016, 02:38 PM
Name: Jesse
Looks: Black hair with green eyes
Personality: TBRP'D
Love Interest: Open, just ask
Ability/power: Summon and control fire
Other: United We Stand, Divided We Fall

I fixed it, my bad. This sounds like Captain America Civil War, the United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

wren
December 22nd, 2016, 03:37 PM
Welcome... to your new life, to my life, to all of our lives... we, well, we're "different"... We're "special"... I don't really know about the last two, but I know this: together, we are strong. We must find each other, get together, become strong... We must not let them catch us... If they do... well, it won't be pretty

Le rules~
1. 4+ sentences, please
2. If you read everything, put "United We Stand, Divided We Fall" in the other section
3. Well... eat your veggies kids

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Love Interest:
Ability/power:
Other:

My form coming sometime tomorrow

Name; Aria silvermen
Age; 16
Gender; female
Looks; will be linked
Personality; ( tbrp )
Love interests; open!!
Ability power; To bend the powers of darkness/shadows
Other; united we stand, divided we fall

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
December 22nd, 2016, 03:37 PM
Name: Phillip(Phil) Tolbert
Looks: Has short brown hair with a single orange streak running down the left side and fire red eyes. He is 5'8" and very skinny. Despite being skinny he can run pretty fast and is decently strong.
Personality: A light hearted kid, but hardened by his life experiences. He is adventurous, curious, and when he starts something he will see it through or die trying. He is rarely found without his brother Will and deep down would do anything to protect him.
Love Interest: Open
Ability/power: The power to create and control fire, the ability to be able to appear wherever his twin is and know whatever his twin does, and finally able to fuse himself with his twin to create Philliam Willip.
Other: William's twin brother. United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Name: William(Will) Tolbert
Looks: Has short brown hair with a single white streak running down the right side and ice blue eyes. He is 5'8" and very skinny. Despite being skinny he can run pretty fast and is decently strong.
Personality: A light hearted kid, but hardened by his life experiences. He is adventurous, curious, and when he starts something he will see it through or die trying. He is rarely found without his brother Phil and deep down would do anything to protect him.
Ability/power: The power to create and control ice, the ability to be able to appear wherever his twin is and know whatever his twin does, and finally able to fuse himself with his twin to create Philliam Willip.
Other: Phillip's twin brother. United We Fall, Divided We Stand

Name: Philliam Willip
Looks: He has brown hair with orange and white streaks all throughout his hair his right eye is ice blue while his left one is fire red. He is 5'10" and is moderately built.
Personality: A light hearted kid, but hardened by his life experiences. He is adventurous, curious, and when he starts something he will see it through or die trying. Finds it funny to mess with people when they don't know about him.
Ability/power: Has the ability to create and control fire and ice. Is a lot more powerful than Phillip and William.
Other: Phillip and William's fusion. Fall We United, Stand We Divided

wren
December 22nd, 2016, 04:19 PM
Bump?

Hallowed Echo
December 22nd, 2016, 04:23 PM
Name; Aria silvermen
Age; 16
Gender; female
Looks; will be linked
Personality; ( tbrp )
Love interests; open!!
Ability power; To bend the powers of darkness/shadows
Other; jesse as a love interest?

Sure!

Agnate
December 22nd, 2016, 06:14 PM
Wolf please make sure you read everything. Everyone else, accepted
Also, Mr. Sheldon Cooper, what did you do there?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
December 22nd, 2016, 08:31 PM
Wolf please make sure you read everything. Everyone else, accepted
Also, Mr. Sheldon Cooper, what did you do there?
What do you mean? Do I need to fix something?

Agnate
December 22nd, 2016, 09:19 PM
"United We Fall, Divided We Stand"
"Fall we United, stand we divided"
Hilarious :l

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
December 23rd, 2016, 08:45 AM
Oh, lol

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 09:25 AM
Fixed

Agnate
December 23rd, 2016, 03:46 PM
Rivergold accepted

Name: Axel
Looks: tall, with short brown hair. He has a thin, powerful frame, and brown eyes
Personality: TBRPed. I'm lazy rn
Love Interest: Seryph
Ability/power: physical duplication
Other: United we stand, Divided We fall

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 03:56 PM
(I was really sad then I realized my character's name wasn't Abby)

Agnate
December 23rd, 2016, 04:10 PM
You can edit your form if you want

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 04:15 PM
(It's fine there'll be enough confusion as is)

wren
December 23rd, 2016, 06:41 PM
@Agnate

What didn't I read?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
December 23rd, 2016, 07:36 PM
@Wolf There is something important in the description that you missed that is a requirement for having your form accepted.

Socks
December 23rd, 2016, 07:37 PM
When will we start?)

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
December 24th, 2016, 07:43 PM
El bump?

wren
December 24th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Agnate

I see my problem. I know I read it and was going to put it I was actually certain I did but I guess I replaced it with a question. Whoops.

Agnate
December 25th, 2016, 04:22 PM
K, if you could just put it in please? That's just a pet peeve of mine. Thanks! WE MAY START)

Axel dashed through the alleyways of a large city, creating copies of himself and sending them down different alleys to confuse the men chasing him. Chased by the government, eh? My favorite way to start the day! He ducked behind a dumpster, sending a clone further down his current alley and watching as a troop of armed men entered the alley and took aim at his fleeing clone. When the bullets hit, the clone dissipated, becoming nothing. The government men turned walking away, disgusted with their inability to catch him

wren
December 25th, 2016, 09:17 PM
@Agnate
Yup I added it!

Aria holding nothing but her own hands was making it past the mouth of the alley. Casting a glance down the alley before suddenly seeing a man running towards her. Not the first time that happened to her, most ran to her to arrest her. Shoot at her. Try to tie her down. Luckily she was still free as the wind.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
December 26th, 2016, 07:45 AM
Phil and Will ran down the street laughing as they were being "chased" by the government men. If you could even call it that as Will was leaving a trail of ice behind them making everyone slip, slide, and fall causing total chaos and making it near impossible for them to be followed. When they turned down an alleyway Phil boosted Will onto the rooftops. Phil then turned around and was staring straight into the barrel of a gun. "PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!!!" yelled the man behind the gun. Phil slowly raised his hands up but instead of putting them up in the air he pointed at the ground next to the man with an expression of mock fear, as a fire had just appeared out of nowhere. As the fire began to lick at the man's feet Phil appeared at his brother's side and they sat laughing on the rooftop.

Rivergold
December 26th, 2016, 09:55 AM
K, if you could just put it in please? That's just a pet peeve of mine. Thanks! WE MAY START)

Axel dashed through the alleyways of a large city, creating copies of himself and sending them down different alleys to confuse the men chasing him. Chased by the government, eh? My favorite way to start the day! He ducked behind a dumpster, sending a clone further down his current alley and watching as a troop of armed men entered the alley and took aim at his fleeing clone. When the bullets hit, the clone dissipated, becoming nothing. The government men turned walking away, disgusted with their inability to catch him
(how about they don't know each other yet?)
A tiny blue dragon crawled out of Axel's hood to sit up on his shoulder. "Remind me to find somewhere better to hide next time you start running," she said, swaying a little. "I think your back gave me a concussion."

Agnate
December 26th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Axel jumped slightly at the sight of a small... lizard? crawling out of his hood. "Did you just speak?!" He exclaimed before clamping a hand over his mouth and peering around the corner to see if the government men came back. He sighed when he saw that they didn't, but kept staring at the creature on his shoulder

Rivergold
December 26th, 2016, 10:33 AM
"Yes, I did. And don't worry they aren't coming back." She jumped and flapped her wings once to get to the top of the dumpster. "You can stand up now," she said, looking down at him.

Agnate
December 26th, 2016, 10:51 AM
"One, why were you in my hood? Two, who are you? Three, BYE!" Axel took off then, creating copies of himself and weaving in and out with them before splitting up and running different ways. The chances of anyone knowing which one was the real him was close to impossible, but just to be safe, he created a new copy to go down his street and started climbing up a fire ladder as quickly and quietly as possible

Socks
December 26th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Maddox sat in a hidden corner of an empty building, he had by now calmed his breathing from running but he hadn't been able to calm his son. The older one had his hand over his son's mouth and felt the tears but he couldn't let the young boy cry out or attention would be brought to their hiding spot. He held tighter onto his son when he heard footsteps.

Rivergold
December 27th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Seryph rolled her eyes then shot up in the air, looking from above into the alleys. Noticing him climbing up a ladder, she changed into her largest size and landed on the roof it led to, waiting for him.

Agnate
December 27th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Axel got to the top of the ladder and nearly fell backwards when he saw that a larger form of the... dragon... he had seen earlier was waiting for him. Hopping over the top, he grumbled slightly "I don't like company". He sat down, watching the dragon with no small amount of distrust

Rivergold
December 27th, 2016, 07:36 PM
She shrank again, this time to the size of a dog. "Well I do." She padded forward to sit in front of him. "You have no idea how hard it is to find someone who can understand me."

Agnate
December 27th, 2016, 07:47 PM
"You have no idea how hard it is to avoid those who understand me. Or simply want to kill me, put a bullet through my head". Axel scooted backwards, calculating his odds of escape if he were to jump into a dumpster below. Eventually deciding against it, he simply kept glaring at Seryph

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
December 27th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Phil and will sat on the edge of a rooftop eating sandwiches they had "liberated" from a small store before the government had got back on their trail. "I don't know how we do it, I mean escaping these government men on a day to day basis. I mean this shouldn't be that easy and if they actually sent men who could tell the barrel of a gun from their next lunch it wouldn't be," they laughed a bit at Phil's remark, Will, only half on purpose, spewed half his sandwich on Phil's face making them laugh even harder. After cleaning off his face, except for a stray patch of mayo on his left cheek Phil continued, "I mean come on that guy didn't even think about following us up he- oh my god that's a dragon." Phil stopped and stared at the blue dragon flying over to land on a rooftop, Will turned around and when he saw the dragon his mouth dropped open and the rest of his sandwich toppled out of his mouth and onto the ground below. After he regained himself and cast a longing look at his sandwich below now thoroughly trampled by people walking down the street he stopped and looked at Phil. A mischievous look past between the two of them as they ducked out of sight of the dragon and fused. Philliam jumped from rooftop to rooftop to reach the dragon now noticing a young man next it. "The more the merrier," Philliam thought to himself as he reached the rooftop the dragon was on.

Rivergold
December 27th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Seryph sighed, "I--" She spun and grew, flaring her wings as she gazed evenly at the guy in front of her. "What do you want?" she growled in a low voice. (Axel is the only one who can understand what she's saying To everyone else she just sounds like a dragon)

Agnate
December 28th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Axel stood up slowly, cloning himself and backflipping off the roof. Landing in the before mentioned dumpster, he buried himself in bags of trash and looked through the eyes of his clone. Hoping that no one had noticed him, his clone sat down where he had been.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
December 28th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Philliam stared at the dragon and despite all the mischievous plans going through his head he kept his face expressionless when the dragon flared it's wings and growled at him. "Heeeellllooooo theeeerrreeee," he said over-exaggeratedly, then turning to the man, "Is this your dragon? If so it's a great specimen you got here never seen anything like it." He then looked back at the dragon, "Dooooo youuuu speeaaak Eeeeenngllllliiiissssshhhh? Beeeecauusssse I dooooonnn't sssspeeeaaaak drrrrrrraaaaaagoooooonnnnn."

Rivergold
December 29th, 2016, 12:45 PM
She rolled her eyes at the guy standing in front of her. "You're an idiot." She then whipped her tail through the clone sitting behind her.

Agnate
December 29th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Axel chuckled, then cursed as his clone was destroyed. Stopping moving completely, he hoped that they wouldn't find him. (His clones are literally humans that just... disappear when they are killed, can't feel, and are controlled by a mental link with Axel)

Rivergold
December 29th, 2016, 02:23 PM
(Yup and she can tell the difference between them and Axel.)
Seryph launched into the air, then flipped backwards to dive into the alley as she shrank. She landed carefully on the dumpster edge. "Look," she said. "I'm sorry for being all in-your-face and whatever, but the truth is," she looked at the boy in the dumpster. "I need your help."

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
December 29th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Philliam jumped back when the dragon whipped it's tail through the man, and somehow wiped him from existence completely. He was intrigued and wanted to see if he could tame it, or at least cause some chaos with it. He jumped back at the fact that that the dragon seemed to shrink in mid-air as it dove into the alley below. He leaned over the edge so that only his head was showing and saw one of the strangest things he had ever seen, the man he had just watched, get, well removed from existence was sitting in a dumpster with a smaller version of the dragon sitting on the edge. The strangest part was that the dragon seemed to be communicating with him somehow. Philliam sat there for a moment with his mouth wide open before he finally realized he wasn't doing anything, "So do... um, you speak... Dragon?"

Rivergold
December 29th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Seryph looked up crossly, and spat a small ball of fire up at the guy

Agnate
December 29th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Axel burrowed deeper into the trash, shrinking out of view. He started pushing on a little trap door in the back, trying to exit and run away. It gave away quickly, causing him to land on his face behind the dumpster. Groaning, he stood up and ran

Rivergold
December 29th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Seryph watched him run. "Great." She glared up at the guy still up on the roof. "Now look what you did!"

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
December 29th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Philliam watched the dragon spit a small ball of fire at him and grabbed it out of the air. He held it in his hand for a second and with a laugh he extinguished it. As he saw the man running away he threw a ball of ice at his feet hoping to freeze him to the spot. He hopped down from the rooftop to survey his work, while keeping a good distance from the dragon's tail not wanting to find out why the man had disappeared when he was hit by it.

Rivergold
December 29th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Seryph watched him and lashed her tail. "It'd be more use if you could understand me than him."

Agnate
December 29th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Axel was rooted to the spot by ice, and immediately twisting his body to glare at Philliam, he unleashed a horde of clones all at the man who had frozen him "Do not mess with me!" He growled as a few clones helped destroy the ice at his feet. Stepping forward, he broke into a sprint, running even faster than his clones to catch them and a group of about five threw simultaneous punches at the man's face

Rivergold
December 29th, 2016, 07:11 PM
She leaped up as the clones attacked. "Okay then." She chased after the original, calling out to him. "Hey, I don't think he was trying to hurt you."

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
December 29th, 2016, 08:01 PM
"Oh you want to play that game huh," said Philliam as a small smile lit up his face. The clones ran up to him and landed a couple punches before he let out a small wave of fire and they all disappeared. He suddenly realized that the clones disappeared when killed which explained earlier. Philliam split back into Phil and Will. Phil chased after the original and began throwing fireballs at the clones to make them disappear. Will took to the rooftops and ran from roof to roof following the man, using the ice to aid his progress when needed. He noticed the dragon following the man too and not for the first time wondered what was going on between the man and the dragon. After deciding he would try and find out later he threw a blast of ice in front of the man which covered the ground in front of him with slick ice. He then jumped off of the building he was on and stood at the other side of ice ready to confront the man. "We don't want to hurt you, we just want to... well in all honesty I have no clue why we are doing this, I guess we want to talk?" Will said in a large voice.

Agnate
December 29th, 2016, 08:10 PM
"Yeah, well I really don't! To anyone!" Axel called out, going around the icy patch. He muttered to himself "Why can't anyone just leave me alone?! They won't even let me leave!" He kept running, tears starting to stream down his face, which was strange, Axel being hardened through life on the run, but to be chased by people with no quarrel or business with him, this was upsetting

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
December 29th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Will ran and jumped on to the patch of ice, sliding across it and using it to speed him up. Phil stopped at the ice as unlike Will he was not adept at crossing it, when all of a sudden he had an idea. He looked up to the dragon and shouted to it, "Hey dragon I'm not sure if you can understand me or not but I have an idea I just need you pick me up if you are able to and drop me in front of that man. If I can just catch up to him my brother will be able to help do the rest."

Rivergold
December 29th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Seryph flew up and landed on a roof, watching him run.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
December 29th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Phil watched the dragon pay no heed to what he just said and land on the roof, "Well I guess we're just gonna have to go with plan B then." He muttered under his breath. He ran up to the ice and jumped but before he hit the ice he appeared next to his brother, who had nearly caught up with the man, but the momentum from his jump carried him in front of his brother and his path of ice. Without breaking stride he landed and began running next to his brother. "Slow down we want to talk, we don't really care if you don't want to, talking to others is a good thing and despite you not wanting to it will make you feel better," called Phil and Will in unison.

Agnate
December 30th, 2016, 06:30 AM
"I. Don't. Like. People!" Axel replied, speeding up and jumping over a fence, into a yard containing a very aggressive doberman. Avoiding the dog, he hopped the fence on the other side of the yard as the owner came out with a shotgun to see what the dog was barking about

Rivergold
December 31st, 2016, 09:36 AM
Seryph swooped down to pick up the two idiots in her large form.

Rivergold
January 2nd, 2017, 11:08 AM
(bump)

Agnate
January 2nd, 2017, 11:14 AM
*has no idea what to say until sheldon posts*)

Rivergold
January 2nd, 2017, 11:17 AM
( Dr. Sheldon Cooper bump!)

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
January 2nd, 2017, 02:43 PM
(Sorry I was gone for the weekend)
Phil and Will were about to hop over the fence when they felt a large weight hit their shoulders before they were lifted off the ground. "Now you pick me up... right when we were about to get him! Don't you want us to catch your... uh whatever the heck he is to you?" Phil yelled at the dragon, he was very upset as he did not like it when he couldn't finish what he started. Ho began surveying where he was while still trying to keep an eye on the man. A plan began to formulate in his head when he noticed Will appear next to him out of the dragon's grasp, now falling back to the ground.

Rivergold
January 3rd, 2017, 12:09 AM
(How did that happen? She picked them both up, one in each talon *confused*)

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
January 3rd, 2017, 05:47 AM
(They have their twin power to appear next to each other so Will did which happened to be only slightly to the side, unless you don't want me to do that in which I can change it.)

Rivergold
January 3rd, 2017, 12:20 PM
(they were already next to each other)
*very confused*

Rivergold
January 10th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Dr. Sheldon Cooper Agnate