PDA

View Full Version : Eternity VI ( private )

Leucos
September 27th, 2019, 09:34 PM
it's the year 3045 , technology has nearly taken over every surface that human kind has touched. There is still greenery around but more...advanced to fit the mold. Game company Bleu+ is also upgrading and advancing . They've created an online multiplayer magic battle game called Eternity VI that can be accessed through dreaming ,but you have to have a chip implanted to be able to access it . They made fortunes ... But....when the first gamer got killed...they were killed in real life..... What good is a game if you have to fear it every time you go to sleep? That you can't truly escape from ? Medical facilities are the only way but....who has billions of dollars on the spot?

~Silverkit~

A nineteen near twenty year old girl opened her eyes to the mystic world . She looked down and saw that she was wearing exactly what she chose, a mixture of men's gothic clothing and Steampunk . She felt her face and grinned even more , she had the black/blue bird mask she chose! This was awesome! So worth the one hundred bucks! "wicked! " the Australian girl cheered as she managed to conjure up her main magic ability . Energy . She couldn't wait to bust some heads!

~Silverkit~
September 27th, 2019, 10:21 PM
Evelyn Ranger smirked as she watched another player die from the top of the tower. She sighed and looked away. In her point of view it was useless for them to try so hard to level up but then just die. She hadn't even seen one player get past her gates. She sighed and walked back inside, looking for something to do. She grew quite bored in the game and couls never find anything to entertain herself with. She began to walk down the stairs but almost tripped over her dress on the way down. She didn't understand why she had to where a dress. The creators had put her through enough torture. Couldnt they just cut her some slack and let her wear what she wanted? She sighed and went into a training room and started training even though she was skilled in all of the techniques and had even made up some on her own.
Arikara

Leucos
September 27th, 2019, 10:34 PM
Evelyn Ranger smirked as she watched another player die from the top of the tower. She sighed and looked away. In her point of view it was useless for them to try so hard to level up but then just die. She hadn't even seen one player get past her gates. She sighed and walked back inside, looking for something to do. She grew quite bored in the game and couls never find anything to entertain herself with. She began to walk down the stairs but almost tripped over her dress on the way down. She didn't understand why she had to where a dress. The creators had put her through enough torture. Couldnt they just cut her some slack and let her wear what she wanted? She sighed and went into a training room and started training even though she was skilled in all of the techniques and had even made up some on her own.
Arikara
the player eventually spotted the very tower and blinked so that's where I have to go ? she thought as she saw the flash of the other player dying . With an exhail she nodded to herself ,sloppily formed an energy sword and dashed onward . you can do this Aria ! You can do this.... . What felt like for ever she managed to make it to the bottom of the tower and bend over panting so this is what an avatar must feel like?..oi!.... "alright villains , come face me! " she yelled as she spun her sword . usually this is where some ...minions pop up...

~Silverkit~
September 27th, 2019, 10:42 PM
the player eventually spotted the very tower and blinked so that's where I have to go ? she thought as she saw the flash of the other player dying . With an exhail she nodded to herself ,sloppily formed an energy sword and dashed onward . you can do this Aria ! You can do this.... . What felt like for ever she managed to make it to the bottom of the tower and bend over panting so this is what an avatar must feel like?..oi!.... "alright villains , come face me! " she yelled as she spun her sword . usually this is where some ...minions pop up...
Evelyn looked over the railing to see a girl and she tries not to life. Thats not how it works...thought with a click of her tongue. She made sure to lock the front doors and then made sure that the cannons that fired fire balls was ready. She was So excited! "3....2....1...." She whispered to herself and then pushed the buttons and listened to the cannons fire.

Leucos
September 28th, 2019, 09:13 AM
Evelyn looked over the railing to see a girl and she tries not to life. Thats not how it works...thought with a click of her tongue. She made sure to lock the front doors and then made sure that the cannons that fired fire balls was ready. She was So excited! "3....2....1...." She whispered to herself and then pushed the buttons and listened to the cannons fire.
her eyes widened again ok....so no minions then...shouldn't be so hard right ? with that she got rid of her sword and formed a rather large shield . please work ... she thought as she felt quite a few hit the barrier , she even felt the heat through it! And the vibrations ...weird . After a few she felt the shield crack all around her..snap! I need to level up... she frowned . Once it broke she dashed toward the next part by dodging any she could , she managed to dodge one by the skin of her teeth . But her right arm wasn't so lucky....it burned like heck causing her to yell in pain as she grabbed it but kept moving forward . "coward! Why hide behind weapons like this?"

~Silverkit~
September 28th, 2019, 10:14 AM
her eyes widened again ok....so no minions then...shouldn't be so hard right ? with that she got rid of her sword and formed a rather large shield . please work ... she thought as she felt quite a few hit the barrier , she even felt the heat through it! And the vibrations ...weird . After a few she felt the shield crack all around her..snap! I need to level up... she frowned . Once it broke she dashed toward the next part by dodging any she could , she managed to dodge one by the skin of her teeth . But her right arm wasn't so lucky....it burned like heck causing her to yell in pain as she grabbed it but kept moving forward . "coward! Why hide behind weapons like this?"
Evelyn frowned and anger boiled inside her as she heard the player call her a coward. She turned the cannons off and looked over the railing with a frown. "Could you just leave? I'm giving you a chose so you should probably just leave. Cause I would you just leave and if you do stay then you'll probably end with a sorry fate. And you won't come back" Shw growled the last sentence.

Leucos
September 28th, 2019, 11:37 AM
Evelyn frowned and anger boiled inside her as she heard the player call her a coward. She turned the cannons off and looked over the railing with a frown. "Could you just leave? I'm giving you a chose so you should probably just leave. Cause I would you just leave and if you do stay then you'll probably end with a sorry fate. And you won't come back" Shw growled the last sentence.
leave ? Why leave ?.....she really cant....she's stuck until morning ...she's sleeping right now anyways and doesn't really know how to shut this off. She took off her mask "and just waste the hundred bucks I spent on this? ......they put this chip in me which allows me to enter this....I don't know how to shut it off. I can't really leave..until morning when I wake." she somewhat explained with a frown . Besides she was a heavy sleeper . "aren't you an non playable character anyways? Is this part of the game? " Aria asked with great confusion . it's just a game....right?

~Silverkit~
September 28th, 2019, 11:40 AM
leave ? Why leave ?.....she really cant....she's stuck until morning ...she's sleeping right now anyways and doesn't really know how to shut this off. She took off her mask "and just waste the hundred bucks I spent on this? ......they put this chip in me which allows me to enter this....I don't know how to shut it off. I can't really leave..until morning when I wake." she somewhat explained with a frown . Besides she was a heavy sleeper . "aren't you an non playable character anyways? Is this part of the game? " Aria asked with great confusion . it's just a game....right?
"No its not a part of the game. I'd rather just ignore what the creators want me to do. " She paused and then looked at the player straight in the eye "You know about the glitch right?" She asked.

Leucos
September 28th, 2019, 11:46 AM
"No its not a part of the game. I'd rather just ignore what the creators want me to do. " She paused and then looked at the player straight in the eye "You know about the glitch right?" She asked.
a red exclamation mark popped up above her head...more like three..as her eyes widened . And her internal red flag rose . they didn't say anything about .... "they didn't say anything about a glitch ...is it something like falling through the map when you fall the wrong way?" she guessed . And silently hoped that it was something as harmless as that. ...but when the villain said that she won't come back after a sorry fate..the gears started working . Tears started form. she can't possibly mean...they wouldn't sell anything that's this dangerous !

~Silverkit~
September 28th, 2019, 12:08 PM
a red exclamation mark popped up above her head...more like three..as her eyes widened . And her internal red flag rose . they didn't say anything about .... "they didn't say anything about a glitch ...is it something like falling through the map when you fall the wrong way?" she guessed . And silently hoped that it was something as harmless as that. ...but when the villain said that she won't come back after a sorry fate..the gears started working . Tears started form. she can't possibly mean...they wouldn't sell anything that's this dangerous !
"No.... The thing is.... If you die in the game then you also die in real life." Evelyn explained with a smirk. Maybe this would make her leave. She put on a fake sad face and frowned."I would hate to see another player die so.... I think it would be best if you just left." She said and a fake tear went down her cheek.

Leucos
September 28th, 2019, 12:20 PM
"No.... The thing is.... If you die in the game then you also die in real life." Evelyn explained with a smirk. Maybe this would make her leave. She put on a fake sad face and frowned."I would hate to see another player die so.... I think it would be best if you just left." She said and a fake tear went down her cheek.
Arias heart froze for a few seconds.....die?! All those other players.....the teens.... She shook her head . "then you'll have to wait till morning . Even then I can't leave . The hospital costs way too much to get this removed !" she snapped back . Didn't she listen? Guess not . Her hands glowed " guess the only way is death .... ...or....we could find a way to stop this ...."she said as she looked at her hands.

~Silverkit~
September 28th, 2019, 12:45 PM
Arias heart froze for a few seconds.....die?! All those other players.....the teens.... She shook her head . "then you'll have to wait till morning . Even then I can't leave . The hospital costs way too much to get this removed !" she snapped back . Didn't she listen? Guess not . Her hands glowed " guess the only way is death .... ...or....we could find a way to stop this ...."she said as she looked at her hands.
Evelyns eyes widened at what she said last. "Well I've heard you can't get rid of the " She said and changed the subject quickly. "Well you could just go back to town. I'm sure theres something to do there" She said. She was tired of this girl and really wanted her to leave here.

Leucos
September 28th, 2019, 06:27 PM
Evelyns eyes widened at what she said last. "Well I've heard you can't get rid of the " She said and changed the subject quickly. "Well you could just go back to town. I'm sure theres something to do there" She said. She was tired of this girl and really wanted her to leave here.
she grumbled only to hear her stomach growl too yeah....I guess ...I'll check the town out....but I'm not a big people person though....snap.. "fine. But everything can be fixed . For some you just have to work harder ." she said with a determined glare only to head back to town . After a while she managed to get back only to look around . ..a book shop...some taverns ....music ....the norm. She chose the tavern first "excuse me but we don't trust outsiders ...." one of the workers said with a glare . " I don't really care right now...I'm starving " Aria said . " I don't care either , get out ,we've had enough trouble ." he snapped back . " I don't think your manager will like you acting that way to a customer..."

~Silverkit~
September 28th, 2019, 06:57 PM
she grumbled only to hear her stomach growl too yeah....I guess ...I'll check the town out....but I'm not a big people person though....snap.. "fine. But everything can be fixed . For some you just have to work harder ." she said with a determined glare only to head back to town . After a while she managed to get back only to look around . ..a book shop...some taverns ....music ....the norm. She chose the tavern first "excuse me but we don't trust outsiders ...." one of the workers said with a glare . " I don't really care right now...I'm starving " Aria said . " I don't care either , get out ,we've had enough trouble ." he snapped back . " I don't think your manager will like you acting that way to a customer..."

Evelyn watched her leave and smiled as she walked to her bedroom. She was glad that girl was gone. She decided to go to sleep so she put up a bunch of obstacles and put on some pjs. She made sure to lock the doors and got in bed. After a couple of minutes she had fallen asleep.

Leucos
September 28th, 2019, 07:58 PM
Evelyn watched her leave and smiled as she walked to her bedroom. She was glad that girl was gone. She decided to go to sleep so she put up a bunch of obstacles and put on some pjs. She made sure to lock the doors and got in bed. After a couple of minutes she had fallen asleep.
( timeskip if that's ok ^^')
The day had passed and she was there again . She finally managed to get some info on what's going on around here....besides quite a few deaths were on the news that day that were because of this game. I'm not gonna let anyone else die....and if someone else has to . It's gonna be me. with determination Aria marched back to the tower though she noticed the obstacles that the villain had put up. here we go again . And I'm gonna get to her...we're gonna figure this out . "guess who's back ~" she smirked with her arms out .

~Silverkit~
September 28th, 2019, 08:03 PM
( timeskip if that's ok ^^')
The day had passed and she was there again . She finally managed to get some info on what's going on around here....besides quite a few deaths were on the news that day that were because of this game. I'm not gonna let anyone else die....and if someone else has to . It's gonna be me. with determination Aria marched back to the tower though she noticed the obstacles that the villain had put up. here we go again . And I'm gonna get to her...we're gonna figure this out . "guess who's back ~" she smirked with her arms out .
Evelyn got up when she heard somebody. CRAP! she thought with annoyance. She put on a black dress like the one she wore yesterday and got ready. When she was done she looked over the railing. "Darn it, you here again" she said with a frown.

Leucos
September 28th, 2019, 08:10 PM
Evelyn got up when she heard somebody. CRAP! she thought with annoyance. She put on a black dress like the one she wore yesterday and got ready. When she was done she looked over the railing. "Darn it, you here again" she said with a frown.
"you didn't listen at all did you?......people..." she sighed . Her hands glowed aight....just push straight through ....then we can have a actual conversation . Face to face . she crouched then ran toward the first obstacle . just stay calm ...

~Silverkit~
September 28th, 2019, 08:15 PM
"you didn't listen at all did you?......people..." she sighed . Her hands glowed aight....just push straight through ....then we can have a actual conversation . Face to face . she crouched then ran toward the first obstacle . just stay calm ...
Evelyns eyes widened. She hadn't locked the darn. At this point, she didnt care how easy the obstacles were, she just had to get to that door. She ran down the stairs, almost tripping a couple of times. She finally saw the front door. She ran as fast as she could to it. She was So close....

Leucos
September 28th, 2019, 08:19 PM
Evelyns eyes widened. She hadn't locked the darn. At this point, she didnt care how easy the obstacles were, she just had to get to that door. She ran down the stairs, almost tripping a couple of times. She finally saw the front door. She ran as fast as she could to it. She was So close....
it took her longer than she wanted ....she had a good few scratches and a bit of messed up hair . But with a final blast / boost of her power ,she landed just as Evelyn made it with a sloppy landing . " now we can talk." she said and blasted an inch away from the other " who are you. " she said in a demanding tone .

~Silverkit~
September 28th, 2019, 08:26 PM
it took her longer than she wanted ....she had a good few scratches and a bit of messed up hair . But with a final blast / boost of her power ,she landed just as Evelyn made it with a sloppy landing . " now we can talk." she said and blasted an inch away from the other " who are you. " she said in a demanding tone .
"None of your damn business!" Evelyn growled and crossed her arms. Ugh this girl was a brat in her opinion.

Leucos
September 28th, 2019, 08:32 PM
"None of your damn business!" Evelyn growled and crossed her arms. Ugh this girl was a brat in her opinion.
stay calm... her hands balled into fists and clenched but relaxed them. "at least I'm not just storming in and fighting you like some idiotic jock. Is that what you want ?" she somewhat snapped with a head tilt. " or do you wanna be civil about this?" she added . " I want to help. I know villains aren't villains without reason...I was just stupid because I had no idea what was going on...now I do. Somewhat ."

~Silverkit~
September 28th, 2019, 08:39 PM
stay calm... her hands balled into fists and clenched but relaxed them. "at least I'm not just storming in and fighting you like some idiotic jock. Is that what you want ?" she somewhat snapped with a head tilt. " or do you wanna be civil about this?" she added . " I want to help. I know villains aren't villains without reason...I was just stupid because I had no idea what was going on...now I do. Somewhat ."
"Atleast I havent killed you already. From the first moment you got here i had the choice to kill you but I didn't take it. In a way I've kept you alive. Don't make me regret it." Evelyn threatened. "And Why in the world do you think I would want to help get rid of the glitch? Its not my problem!" Because I am the problem.

Leucos
September 28th, 2019, 08:51 PM
"Atleast I havent killed you already. From the first moment you got here i had the choice to kill you but I didn't take it. In a way I've kept you alive. Don't make me regret it." Evelyn threatened. "And Why in the world do you think I would want to help get rid of the glitch? Its not my problem!" Because I am the problem.
"from how you act , your definetly human. And it sounds like you've been here a long time.....don't you want to leave?...I'm sure your family misses you..friends ... " I mean...I would ... "and that's also a sign your not completely evil . Why are you so.....stubborn!?"

~Silverkit~
September 28th, 2019, 08:59 PM
"from how you act , your definetly human. And it sounds like you've been here a long time.....don't you want to leave?...I'm sure your family misses you..friends ... " I mean...I would ... "and that's also a sign your not completely evil . Why are you so.....stubborn!?"
"One, its none of your business if im part of the game or if im a human. Two, Cause I can be." Evelyn said ans sighed. "Will you stop asking questions now?" She asked.

Leucos
September 28th, 2019, 09:12 PM
"One, its none of your business if im part of the game or if im a human. Two, Cause I can be." Evelyn said ans sighed. "Will you stop asking questions now?" She asked.
she frowned and looked away "can't help it if I'm curious ..." she mumbled. now what am I supposed to do? It's not time yet and I don't wanna die....I don't really wanna fight her either....if I don't ...then she'll probably get mad or something .. she opened her mouth to say something but it was just gonna turn out to be another question so she shut it. great ... "um....thanks for..letting me live ." that shouldn't set her off right?

~Silverkit~
September 28th, 2019, 09:30 PM
she frowned and looked away "can't help it if I'm curious ..." she mumbled. now what am I supposed to do? It's not time yet and I don't wanna die....I don't really wanna fight her either....if I don't ...then she'll probably get mad or something .. she opened her mouth to say something but it was just gonna turn out to be another question so she shut it. great ... "um....thanks for..letting me live ." that shouldn't set her off right?
Evelyn looked at her with narrowed eyes. "Whatever" She said and looked away as she began to walke away. She went to the kitchen since she was hungry.

Leucos
September 29th, 2019, 10:58 AM
Evelyn looked at her with narrowed eyes. "Whatever" She said and looked away as she began to walke away. She went to the kitchen since she was hungry.
"hey! That's not-" she yelled before she blasted the gate a few times. stupid little....why do I even bother!?! "aight ya foxheart! You asked for this !" with that she tried bardging through .

~Silverkit~
September 29th, 2019, 11:24 AM
"hey! That's not-" she yelled before she blasted the gate a few times. stupid little....why do I even bother!?! "aight ya foxheart! You asked for this !" with that she tried bardging through .
Evelyns eyes widened as she realized she forgot to lock the door again. She ran to the door and locked it as she heard the girl try to bardge in. "Your gonna have to try harder than that!" She said with a smirk and walked back to the kitchen.

Leucos
October 6th, 2019, 01:40 PM
Evelyns eyes widened as she realized she forgot to lock the door again. She ran to the door and locked it as she heard the girl try to bardge in. "Your gonna have to try harder than that!" She said with a smirk and walked back to the kitchen.
she huffed, her anger was starting to get out of control right now . Enough to the point where she herself was starting to glow. she can't hide behind her defenses for long . With a growl she blasted at the gate it's just a stupid gate . how strong can it be?

~Silverkit~
October 6th, 2019, 01:51 PM
she huffed, her anger was starting to get out of control right now . Enough to the point where she herself was starting to glow. she can't hide behind her defenses for long . With a growl she blasted at the gate it's just a stupid gate . how strong can it be?
The castle shook as the gate fell apart. Evelyn walked out of the kitchen with shocked look on her face and she stared at the broken gate. "Wha-"

Leucos
October 6th, 2019, 02:10 PM
The castle shook as the gate fell apart. Evelyn walked out of the kitchen with shocked look on her face and she stared at the broken gate. "Wha-"
with a triumphant grin she marched up to the towers entrance, her eyes a blaze . "now can we talk?" she asked as her voice was a bit deeper and more....distorted. And above her head were two horns made from her power . Another thing that she can do with her ability , but this is more subconscious .

~Silverkit~
October 6th, 2019, 02:31 PM
with a triumphant grin she marched up to the towers entrance, her eyes a blaze . "now can we talk?" she asked as her voice was a bit deeper and more....distorted. And above her head were two horns made from her power . Another thing that she can do with her ability , but this is more subconscious .
Evelyn walked out of the castle and walked up to the player. "You little-" She paused and took a deep breath "Ugh fine!"

Leucos
October 6th, 2019, 02:46 PM
Evelyn walked out of the castle and walked up to the player. "You little-" She paused and took a deep breath "Ugh fine!"
she chuckled "your angry because I got through, right?" she smirked . With a stretch of her arms and sighed happily " so, you wanna be free? Fix this glitch ? Or suffer in a prison playing false queen? Knowing that it's not real. " she asked with a cross of her arms.

~Silverkit~
October 6th, 2019, 04:47 PM
she chuckled "your angry because I got through, right?" she smirked . With a stretch of her arms and sighed happily " so, you wanna be free? Fix this glitch ? Or suffer in a prison playing false queen? Knowing that it's not real. " she asked with a cross of her arms.
For a moment there was pain written all over her face but in a split second she put on her facade again. "Look, I can't escape here. There is no way I can. " Evelyn said, seriously this time. She wasn't about to tell this player how she got here, why she was here, and how to fix the glitch. Why couldn't this player understand that she could never leave and there was no way to fix the glitch?

Leucos
October 6th, 2019, 05:18 PM
For a moment there was pain written all over her face but in a split second she put on her facade again. "Look, I can't escape here. There is no way I can. " Evelyn said, seriously this time. She wasn't about to tell this player how she got here, why she was here, and how to fix the glitch. Why couldn't this player understand that she could never leave and there was no way to fix the glitch?
her eyebrow raised "why not? Since your acting on your own accord ... I mean...I can technically leave whenever I want . You look human enough . "

~Silverkit~
October 6th, 2019, 06:09 PM
her eyebrow raised "why not? Since your acting on your own accord ... I mean...I can technically leave whenever I want . You look human enough . "
This girl was frustrating her. "It doesn't work like that for me. Ugh how do I put this!" She paused and lookes up at the player "You are not a part of the game. You see, I am. So while you get to leave and live your life, I'm stuck here." She explained, trying her best not to just tell her everything.