PDA

View Full Version : |+| Heroes |+| (private with Spider-leap)

.:Virgo:.
September 22nd, 2019, 07:53 PM
Spider-Leap

Alrighty then. I posted the thread!

Theme:
Hero by Charlotte Perrelli

Charrie:

Check out the Avengers RP sign-ups thread.

Her mom is a supervillain, and she never knew her dad, so she's a foster kid.

The Flying Pizza
September 23rd, 2019, 12:58 AM
Spider-Leap

Alrighty then. I posted the thread!

Theme:
Hero by Charlotte Perrelli

Charrie:

Check out the Avengers RP sign-ups thread.

Her mom is a supervillain, and she never knew her dad, so she's a foster kid.

(I'mma just be a OC I made a while back… ._. )

September 23rd, 2019, 06:47 PM
whom?

The Flying Pizza
September 23rd, 2019, 07:32 PM
whom?

(I got son of Spider-Man lol. Helix Parker/Web Revolt)

October 4th, 2019, 08:38 PM
(I got son of Spider-Man lol. Helix Parker/Web Revolt)
Ah. k. I'm actually getting an itch for a new character, sooooo...

*CUE EPIC CHARACTER MAKING MONTAGE.*

Name:
Sarahn (h is silent.) Eveore (sounds like beaver without the b.)
Spraypainted Spider
Superpowers:
Can do many things a spider can.
Can change colors of things around her, as well as herself.
Looks:
She has long and wavy chocolate-colored hair, with bright green eyes. She has a round face, and her eyes are wide.

She often wears a hoodie, black with paint splotches all over it, with some white-washed jeans. Her hair is usually tied up into a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes when she's spraypainting.

Her suit is a light blue hoodie with a black spider with black jeans. She changes her eyes to red and creates a red smudge going around her eyes like a shadow.
Perso:
Kind || Defiant || The kind of kid that seems like a bad influence, and kind of is, kind of isn't. || Doesn't take to insults very kindly || protective || Smart, but at the same time is an idiot || She could find danger in a pillow store. || Is the type to shamelessly read fanfics on wattpad in the middle of class and doesn't even hide it either. || Doesn't pay attention in class, yet still gets straight A's on tests.
Other:
Can have a very Scottish accent.

The Flying Pizza
October 4th, 2019, 08:40 PM
Ah. k. I'm actually getting an itch for a new character, sooooo...

*CUE EPIC CHARACTER MAKING MONTAGE.*

Name:
Sarahn (h is silent.) Eveore (sounds like beaver without the b.)
Spraypainted Spider
Superpowers:
Can do many things a spider can.
Can change colors of things around her, as well as herself.
Looks:
She has long and wavy chocolate-colored hair, with bright green eyes. She has a round face, and her eyes are wide.

She often wears a hoodie, black with paint splotches all over it, with some white-washed jeans. Her hair is usually tied up into a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes when she's spraypainting.

Her suit is a light blue hoodie with a black spider with black jeans. She changes her eyes to red and creates a red smudge going around her eyes like a shadow.
Perso:
Kind || Defiant || The kind of kid that seems like a bad influence, and kind of is, kind of isn't. || Doesn't take to insults very kindly || protective || Smart, but at the same time is an idiot || She could find danger in a pillow store. || Is the type to shamelessly read fanfics on wattpad in the middle of class and doesn't even hide it either. || Doesn't pay attention in class, yet still gets straight A's on tests.
Other:
Can have a very Scottish accent.

Helix is 17 btw lol

October 4th, 2019, 08:41 PM
Helix is 17 btw lol
That reminded me that I forgot her age. lesss go with 16.

The Flying Pizza
October 4th, 2019, 08:45 PM
That reminded me that I forgot her age. lesss go with 16.

Lol. I'll start I guess...

Helix sighed. He clearly hated sitting in this classroom for another 17 minutes. He was growing more and more bored every second of the clock. He heard shouting and raised his hand to be excused. Once he was excused from the room he went to the bathroom to change and stuffed his old clothes in a web bag he spun. He put on his mask. "Web Revolt's crawling outta here." he jumped out a widow and swung towards the screams.

October 4th, 2019, 09:05 PM
Lol. I'll start I guess...

Helix sighed. He clearly hated sitting in this classroom for another 17 minutes. He was growing more and more bored every second of the clock. He heard shouting and raised his hand to be excused. Once he was excused from the room he went to the bathroom to change and stuffed his old clothes in a web bag he spun. He put on his mask. "Web Revolt's crawling outta here." he jumped out a widow and swung towards the screams.
Sarahn perked up in the back of the classroom to the screams. Oh yay. She stood up stealthily and went out of the classroom the back way to be unnoticed. Sarahn then dashed to the empty classroom and quickly focused on the picture of her alter ego. Opening her eyes, she looked herself over quickly and then leaped out of the window of the school. Having a tall school definitely had its benefits. She grabbed onto a power pole as she free fell from the window, and sharply stopped her descent. Immediately, she started climbing the pole, and when she got to the top, she started running on the power lines. Thank god for my sticky feet.

When she surveyed the action from above, she was startled to see another arachnid themed hero on the scene. 'What in the...'

The Flying Pizza
October 4th, 2019, 09:09 PM
Sarahn perked up in the back of the classroom to the screams. Oh yay. She stood up stealthily and went out of the classroom the back way to be unnoticed. Sarahn then dashed to the empty classroom and quickly focused on the picture of her alter ego. Opening her eyes, she looked herself over quickly and then leaped out of the window of the school. Having a tall school definitely had its benefits. She grabbed onto a power pole as she free fell from the window, and sharply stopped her descent. Immediately, she started climbing the pole, and when she got to the top, she started running on the power lines. Thank god for my sticky feet.

When she surveyed the action from above, she was startled to see another arachnid themed hero on the scene. 'What in the...'

Web Revolt was webbing the villain while swinging. He looked up to notice the other super and gestured in a way that meant 'Help this thing is crazy slimy..' he got slime onto his mask. "yuck!." He wiped it away. "Got any manners you slimy thingy?." He kicked it but it just phased and before he knew it he was hitting a nearby building. "OOF!.."

October 4th, 2019, 09:22 PM
Web Revolt was webbing the villain while swinging. He looked up to 'notice the other super and gestured in a way that meant 'Help this thing is crazy slimy..' he got slime onto his mask. "yuck!." He wiped it away. "Got any manners you slimy thingy?." He kicked it but it just phased and before he knew it he was hitting a nearby building. "OOF!.."
Spraypaint got more than a hint when she looked at the who they were to be fighting. 'What is that, a mutated booger??' She wondered but shrugged it off, and started running down the power pole she had been in. 'This is going to be a crazy idiotic.. but I like idiotic.'

"Hey! What are you, a big, mutated booger?" She yelled after reaching the ground. The... whatever it was, turned to her and made a vaguely angry sound. "Oh, you don't like that? Welp, if you want me, you're gonna have to find me!" She said and focused on being invisible until she knew she had become one with her surroundings. Spraypaint dashed off climbing on walls to avoid the giant puddles of goo that the villain left behind. 'Yeecchh..'

"Hey! Over here!" She yelled from behind the creature, and then dashed a little ways away, just to avoid retaliation.

The Flying Pizza
October 4th, 2019, 09:26 PM
Spraypaint got more than a hint when she looked at the who they were to be fighting. 'What is that, a mutated booger??' She wondered but shrugged it off, and started running down the power pole she had been in. 'This is going to be a crazy idiotic.. but I like idiotic.'

"Hey! What are you, a big, mutated booger?" She yelled after reaching the ground. The... whatever it was, turned to her and made a vaguely angry sound. "Oh, you don't like that? Welp, if you want me, you're gonna have to find me!" She said and focused on being invisible until she knew she had become one with her surroundings. Spraypaint dashed off climbing on walls to avoid the giant puddles of goo that the villain left behind. 'Yeecchh..'

"Hey! Over here!" She yelled from behind the creature, and then dashed a little ways away, just to avoid retaliation.

Web Revolt started to attack the creature from behind while the other hero stalled it. (Can we skip the fight?..it's making me grossed out tbh..)

Web Revolt smiled. "Thanks for the assist." He held out his hand. "I'm Web Revolt."

October 5th, 2019, 01:43 PM
Web Revolt started to attack the creature from behind while the other hero stalled it. (Can we skip the fight?..it's making me grossed out tbh..)

Web Revolt smiled. "Thanks for the assist." He held out his hand. "I'm Web Revolt."
Spraypaint looked toward Web Revolt and wiped her hand on her hoodie. "Spraypainted Spider, although that's usually a little long, so I just rather Spraypaint, or just Paint." She said, and firmly shook the other hero's hand. "Oh, and no need to thank me. After all, it's our job." She then turned around, sending a wave behind her to Web Revolt before running up the power pole she had come down before.

*Back at school*

Sarahn was early for her next class... but she had missed lunch. But at the same time, she didn't have much of an appetite after that slime villain. When she was almost to her next class, she heard some whispers.

Did you guys notice the new hero?

Yeah! I didn't hear her name from the footage, though.

Darn. But still, another one? Jeez.

Sarahn rolled her eyes. She had been an undercover superhero in the night, ever since that fateful day almost a year ago when she had gotten bitten by that stupid spider. There were probably still multicolored footprints in the school and on her route home that she hadn't noticed yet from the first few confusing weeks.

She shrugged it off, and strode the rest of the way to her next class.

The Flying Pizza
October 5th, 2019, 06:16 PM
Spraypaint looked toward Web Revolt and wiped her hand on her hoodie. "Spraypainted Spider, although that's usually a little long, so I just rather Spraypaint, or just Paint." She said, and firmly shook the other hero's hand. "Oh, and no need to thank me. After all, it's our job." She then turned around, sending a wave behind her to Web Revolt before running up the power pole she had come down before.

*Back at school*

Sarahn was early for her next class... but she had missed lunch. But at the same time, she didn't have much of an appetite after that slime villain. When she was almost to her next class, she heard some whispers.

Did you guys notice the new hero?

Yeah! I didn't hear her name from the footage, though.

Darn. But still, another one? Jeez.

Sarahn rolled her eyes. She had been an undercover superhero in the night, ever since that fateful day almost a year ago when she had gotten bitten by that stupid spider. There were probably still multicolored footprints in the school and on her route home that she hadn't noticed yet from the first few confusing weeks.

She shrugged it off, and strode the rest of the way to her next class.

(Ok sorry I didn't get to you till now..I needed sleep lol)

Helix sighed. After the tragic death of his girlfriend two years before he had sworn to hold up to his father's legacy. He had been a hero since he was 15. As he passed other students he suddenly got shoved against a set of lockers. He looked up as he was shoved and came face-to-face with the school bully. 'Amazing.." He thought sarcastically.

October 5th, 2019, 06:40 PM
(Ok sorry I didn't get to you till now..I needed sleep lol)

Helix sighed. After the tragic death of his girlfriend two years before he had sworn to hold up to his father's legacy. He had been a hero since he was 15. As he passed other students he suddenly got shoved against a set of lockers. He looked up as he was shoved and came face-to-face with the school bully. 'Amazing.." He thought sarcastically.
It's fine. What I do when waiting for a reply is either page through a book, or page through a medicine den thread. Skyclan's is my fav.

Oh, and she is pretty short. 5'1 at the most.))
About four feet from the door, Sarahn heard a clunk, and her head sharply turned. She only got a glimpse of what happened before turning her head back to its original position and rubbing her neck. "Ow... whiplash." She muttered before turning to where the commotion had come from.

It was the school idiot. Aka (hnnnnnn NPC name database accessed) Bryce Tyler, the school bully. Sarahn left her stuff by the door and walked over to the scene. She reached up and tapped Bryce's shoulder with a look that would kill if she had lazer eyes.

"What'cha doin'. Oh and if your little brain didn't get that, that wasn't a question." She said, grinning maliciously. 'You're gonna have a rude awakening, Brycie.

The Flying Pizza
October 5th, 2019, 06:48 PM
It's fine. What I do when waiting for a reply is either page through a book, or page through a medicine den thread. Skyclan's is my fav.

Oh, and she is pretty short. 5'1 at the most.))
About four feet from the door, Sarahn heard a clunk, and her head sharply turned. She only got a glimpse of what happened before turning her head back to its original position and rubbing her neck. "Ow... whiplash." She muttered before turning to where the commotion had come from.

It was the school idiot. Aka (hnnnnnn NPC name database accessed) Bryce Tyler, the school bully. Sarahn left her stuff by the door and walked over to the scene. She reached up and tapped Bryce's shoulder with a look that would kill if she had lazer eyes.

"What'cha doin'. Oh and if your little brain didn't get that, that wasn't a question." She said, grinning maliciously. 'You're gonna have a rude awakening, Brycie.

(lol)
"I'm not giving you my homework Bryce!." Helix grumbled. He hated Bryce ever since he first came to this school. He may be the smartest kid in the entire school but he was also friends with (NPC name database accessed) Jasmine Simons, the head cheerleader at school. (I'm running out of ideas so..lol..)

October 5th, 2019, 07:17 PM
(lol)
"I'm not giving you my homework Bryce!." Helix grumbled. He hated Bryce ever since he first came to this school. He may be the smartest kid in the entire school but he was also friends with (NPC name database accessed) Jasmine Simons, the head cheerleader at school. (I'm running out of ideas so..lol..)

Starting off w/ Bryce speaking. It's fine!))

"Oh, really shortie? What are you gonna do about it?"

Sarahn's eye twitched. He did not just say that, right. "You just made the wrong choice Brycie." She ignored any outraged sputters from the person in question. "Now, I wonder how fun it would be to take a tumble down the school stairs? Oh wait, I already know the answer to that question. But you don't. So how about you find out, eh Brycie?"

Bryce faltered. The fat hamster in his brain was still trying to comprehend what she had said when she grabbed him by the back of the shirt and, with a strength that she didn't seem to possess, kicked out his legs while pulling him backward. She let go of his collar right after she had kicked the back of his ankles to trip him.

Thump. Bryce hit the ground stiff as a board. "Oh, I forgot one of my books in my locker," Sarahn said and stepped around Bryce to enter the classroom through the back door they always seemed to have. But then she remembered the kid who was getting bullied.

Sarahn sharply turned back to the scene of the crime. "Hey, you okay?" She asked and reached out a hand for him to take. "Seems like he's so dumb that he's resorted to stealing other people's homework, eh?" She winced as she rotated her ankle. She must have overextended it during her attack.

god this is long.))

The Flying Pizza
October 5th, 2019, 07:21 PM
Starting off w/ Bryce speaking. It's fine!))

"Oh, really shortie? What are you gonna do about it?"

Sarahn's eye twitched. He did not just say that, right. "You just made the wrong choice Brycie." She ignored any outraged sputters from the person in question. "Now, I wonder how fun it would be to take a tumble down the school stairs? Oh wait, I already know the answer to that question. But you don't. So how about you find out, eh Brycie?"

Bryce faltered. The fat hamster in his brain was still trying to comprehend what she had said when she grabbed him by the back of the shirt and, with a strength that she didn't seem to possess, kicked out his legs while pulling him backward. She let go of his collar right after she had kicked the back of his ankles to trip him.

Thump. Bryce hit the ground stiff as a board. "Oh, I forgot one of my books in my locker," Sarahn said and stepped around Bryce to enter the classroom through the back door they always seemed to have. But then she remembered the kid who was getting bullied.

Sarahn sharply turned back to the scene of the crime. "Hey, you okay?" She asked and reached out a hand for him to take. "Seems like he's so dumb that he's resorted to stealing other people's homework, eh?" She winced as she rotated her ankle. She must have overextended it during her attack.

god this is long.))

(You said it)

Helix took it. "Yeah..Bryce's been doing this to me ever since I got here.." he wanted to throw that dimwit off the building but he knew that'd be a bad idea. "I'm Helix Parker." (They have no idea that they met as superhero XD and don't know each other out of costume lol)

October 5th, 2019, 08:13 PM
(You said it)

Helix took it. "Yeah... Bryce's been doing this to me ever since I got here.." he wanted to throw that dimwit off the building but he knew that'd be a bad idea. "I'm Helix Parker." (They have no idea that they met as superhero XD and don't know each other out of costume lol)
Yup))

"Sarahn Eveore. Neither of my names are spelled the way they are said, by the way." She pulled Helix off of the floor. "What's your next class? Mine is art." She said and brushed her hair out of her eyes and stuck in a bobby pin to keep it there.

Sarahn glanced at the time. They still had about five minutes until the first bell rung.

The Flying Pizza
October 6th, 2019, 06:44 AM
Yup))

"Sarahn Eveore. Neither of my names are spelled the way they are said, by the way." She pulled Helix off of the floor. "What's your next class? Mine is art." She said and brushed her hair out of her eyes and stuck in a bobby pin to keep it there.

Sarahn glanced at the time. They still had about five minutes until the first bell rung.

"I have art too." Helix shrugged slightly before cleaning his glasses.

October 6th, 2019, 11:08 AM
"I have art too." Helix shrugged slightly before cleaning his glasses.
Your replies are just getting shorter and shorter. Kind of like mine in an uber long rp.)

"Well, we have about four minutes to get to art where we can talk freely, so come on!" Sarahn said, not noticing Bryce's 'girlfriend', who cheated on him every other day with some other Chad, walking down the hall.

"Hey, Graffiti, how many times do I have to tell you not to mess with my boyfriend?!" Jasmine screeched, glaring at her.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that, Cheerleader." She replied, turning to Jasmine with a slightly annoyed look on her face. That face, however, was enough to make Jasmine pale slightly.

"Excuse m-"

"Did I stutter Ms. I cheat on my boyfriend with his buddies every other day?"

"You little brat!" Jasmine stepped forwards, fuming. Sarahn matched her stride with clenched fists and an unconcerned look.

Brrrg, brrrg. The bell went, signaling that free period was over, and that passing period of three minutes had started for their electives. "Oh would you look at that, princess. Your class is on the other side of the school on the first level. Now run along or I will throw you down the stairs. Or into the pool."

Jasmine angrily muttered but turned on her heel and stalked off.

She turned to Helix again.

"Come on. We don't wanna be late do we?" She walked to get her stuff from near the door and opened the door, waiting for Helix to follow.

(God this is looonnngggg.)

The Flying Pizza
October 6th, 2019, 11:14 AM
Your replies are just getting shorter and shorter. Kind of like mine in an uber long rp.)

"Well, we have about four minutes to get to art where we can talk freely, so come on!" Sarahn said, not noticing Bryce's 'girlfriend', who cheated on him every other day with some other Chad, walking down the hall.

"Hey, Graffiti, how many times do I have to tell you not to mess with my boyfriend?!" Jasmine screeched, glaring at her.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that, Cheerleader." She replied, turning to Jasmine with a slightly annoyed look on her face. That face, however, was enough to make Jasmine pale slightly.

"Excuse m-"

"Did I stutter Ms. I cheat on my boyfriend with his buddies every other day?"

"You little brat!" Jasmine stepped forwards, fuming. Sarahn matched her stride with clenched fists and an unconcerned look.

Brrrg, brrrg. The bell went, signaling that free period was over, and that passing period of three minutes had started for their electives. "Oh would you look at that, princess. Your class is on the other side of the school on the first level. Now run along or I will throw you down the stairs. Or into the pool."

Jasmine angrily muttered but turned on her heel and stalked off.

She turned to Helix again.

"Come on. We don't wanna be late do we?" She walked to get her stuff from near the door and opened the door, waiting for Helix to follow.

(God this is looonnngggg.)

Sorry for the shorter replies..usually idk what to type ._.))

Helix was watching Jasmine stalk off before looking back at Sarahn. "Yeah..coming.." He had been often annoyed when Jasmine called others names. He had been friends with her since middle school but the more they grew the less they had bonded over the last few years.

October 6th, 2019, 02:53 PM
Sorry for the shorter replies..usually idk what to type ._.))

Helix was watching Jasmine stalk off before looking back at Sarahn. "Yeah..coming.." He had been often annoyed when Jasmine called other people names. He had been friends with her since middle school but the more they grew the less they had bonded over the last few years.
It's Fine! Also, I spelled fine fnie once. what was I thinking I have no idea.))

Sarahn slipped in and sat down in her usual spot, the back of the class. She slumped in her seat and stared forlornly at the front board. One day, she had been forced to tell everyone in her art class her art style. It had to be the most embarrassing moment in her life, with the rumor of her being a graffiti artist spreading around the whole school, and all of the mean people in the school nicknaming her Graffiti.

And of course, Jasmine just had to bring it up again.

Sarahn hadn't had time to spraypaint nowadays. Except for where gangs or shady dealers went and were found bound up with her logo, a light blue, spraypainted spider on a nearby wall.

She looked at Helix and grinned a tiny bit. "Hey, mind if I call you Heel? As a nickname."

The Flying Pizza
October 6th, 2019, 07:02 PM
It's Fine! Also, I spelled fine fnie once. what was I thinking I have no idea.))

Sarahn slipped in and sat down in her usual spot, the back of the class. She slumped in her seat and stared forlornly at the front board. One day, she had been forced to tell everyone in her art class her art style. It had to be the most embarrassing moment in her life, with the rumor of her being a graffiti artist spreading around the whole school, and all of the mean people in the school nicknaming her Graffiti.

And of course, Jasmine just had to bring it up again.

Sarahn hadn't had time to spraypaint nowadays. Except for where gangs or shady dealers went and were found bound up with her logo, a light blue, spraypainted spider on a nearby wall.

She looked at Helix and grinned a tiny bit. "Hey, mind if I call you Heel? As a nickname."

"I don't do nicknames but sure." Helix replied. He was going to give Jasmine a piece of his mind. (Replies are gonna be short cause I have school again yay ;-; )

October 7th, 2019, 07:24 PM
"I don't do nicknames but sure." Helix replied. He was going to give Jasmine a piece of his mind. (Replies are gonna be short cause I have school again yay ;-; )
Oh noes. school sucks.))

"Alright then," Sarahn said, smiling. "You're actually the first friend I've ever made. You probably weren't in my class, but in my first year, we were forced to tell people our art style. I mostly do large scale things with chalk or spray paint. That's where that name Jasmine called me steemed from." Sarahn sighed and pulled her sketchbook. She opened it to a fresh page and started drawing. A picture of her in her suit came to her mind, and she drew a side profile.

About ten minutes later drawing, Sarahn pulled out her watercolor pencils and a
squat dish, which she promptly went and filled up with water. She filled in the basic colors and did some basic shading before dipping a small rounded sponge into the water, squeezing the excess out, and smudging all of the shadows with the sponge, only putting minimal pressure on it. She then put the sponge back into its baggie and started filling in the details. She stopped, looked at it, and then slid it to Helix. "How does it look?"

The Flying Pizza
October 7th, 2019, 07:49 PM
Oh noes. school sucks.))

"Alright then," Sarahn said, smiling. "You're actually the first friend I've ever made. You probably weren't in my class, but in my first year, we were forced to tell people our art style. I mostly do large scale things with chalk or spray paint. That's where that name Jasmine called me steemed from." Sarahn sighed and pulled her sketchbook. She opened it to a fresh page and started drawing. A picture of her in her suit came to her mind, and she drew a side profile.

About ten minutes later drawing, Sarahn pulled out her watercolor pencils and a
squat dish, which she promptly went and filled up with water. She filled in the basic colors and did some basic shading before dipping a small rounded sponge into the water, squeezing the excess out, and smudging all of the shadows with the sponge, only putting minimal pressure on it. She then put the sponge back into its baggie and started filling in the details. She stopped, looked at it, and then slid it to Helix. "How does it look?"

(Ikr)

Helix glanced at it and smirked. "It's a lot better than mine." He chuckled. He had drawn his suit in pencil. "You know Web Revolt? He's been my favorite hero since he arrived two years before...and yeah..sorry about Jasmine..iv'e known her since middle school..but nowadays she's as mean as a-" He was interrupted by the PA. "Helix Parker please report to the principal's office immediately."

October 7th, 2019, 08:27 PM
(Ikr)

Helix glanced at it and smirked. "It's a lot better than mine." He chuckled. He had drawn his suit in pencil. "You know Web Revolt? He's been my favorite hero since he arrived two years before...and yeah..sorry about Jasmine..I've known her since middle school..but nowadays she's as mean as a-" He was interrupted by the PA. "Helix Parker please report to the principal's office immediately."
Sarahn nodded and added a 'hmph' at the apology. She was about to say something about it but was interrupted by the P.A. "Welp, wonder what that's about." She said finally. She took her sketchbook back and looked at her hands, which was smudged with a lot of different colors. They looked like any other person's hands. But they were more that any other person's hands.

The Flying Pizza
October 7th, 2019, 09:46 PM
Sarahn nodded and added a 'hmph' at the apology. She was about to say something about it but was interrupted by the P.A. "Welp, wonder what that's about." She said finally. She took her sketchbook back and looked at her hands, which was smudged with a lot of different colors. They looked like any other person's hands. But they were more that any other person's hands.

Helix got out of his seat and gathered his things, putting his bag over a shoulder before walking out the door to the principal's office.
(Timeskipping to when he gets to the principal's office XD)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Helix waited he was not surprised to be called on the P.A. "Principal Stone will see you now." He looked up when he heard the voice. He stood up and entered the room, shutting the door behind him. Principal Stone looked up. "Ah, Helix Parker. Have a seat." He gestured to the seat in front of his desk. Helix sat and sighed. "What did I do this time?." "Jasmine Simons claimed that you had something of hers...like a bracelet perhaps?." He waited for Helix's response. "But sir..I didn't even take anything!." He protested. 'Of course Jasmine would blame me for something...just to get back at me from when we were 14..ugh..' He thought with disgust. "We will talk later again Helix now go back to class." Helix nodded as he got up and left.
(God this is LONG lol)

October 8th, 2019, 07:32 PM
Helix got out of his seat and gathered his things, putting his bag over a shoulder before walking out the door to the principal's office.
(Timeskipping to when he gets to the principal's office XD)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Helix waited he was not surprised to be called on the P.A. "Principal Stone will see you now." He looked up when he heard the voice. He stood up and entered the room, shutting the door behind him. Principal Stone looked up. "Ah, Helix Parker. Have a seat." He gestured to the seat in front of his desk. Helix sat and sighed. "What did I do this time?." "Jasmine Simons claimed that you had something of hers...like a bracelet perhaps?." He waited for Helix's response. "But sir...I didn't even take anything!." He protested. 'Of course, Jasmine would blame me for something...just to get back at me from when we were 14..ugh..' He thought with disgust. "We will talk later again Helix now go back to class." Helix nodded as he got up and left.
(God this is LONG lol)
Sarahn had finished the drawing a while ago and had ended up making an origami swan. She was just finishing up the folds when her spider-sense tingled, and she just barely missed a high-velocity baseball whooshing past her nose.

It made a dent in the wall, and then it went straight back and bounced on somebody else's desk before rolling a bit and finally stopping. 'Well, that just happened.' Sarahn thought and blinked a bit before shrugging and making the final fold.
Spider-Leap

The Flying Pizza
October 11th, 2019, 05:29 AM
Sarahn had finished the drawing a while ago and had ended up making an origami swan. She was just finishing up the folds when her spider-sense tingled, and she just barely missed a high-velocity baseball whooshing past her nose.

It made a dent in the wall, and then it went straight back and bounced on somebody else's desk before rolling a bit and finally stopping. 'Well, that just happened.' Sarahn thought and blinked a bit before shrugging and making the final fold.
Spider-Leap

(Sorry! I’m a bit busy..)

As Helix walked in he was confused at the dent in the wall. “Who threw that?.” He asked.

October 11th, 2019, 11:21 AM
(Sorry! I’m a bit busy..)

As Helix walked in he was confused at the dent in the wall. “Who threw that?.” He asked.
"I have no idea, but it just barely missed giving me a black eye, so let's all be thankful for that," Sarahn said in reply, looking at Helix with the most uninterested face she could make. "Also, swan attack." She flicked the paper swan at Helix, and it soared towards him.

(It's fine! I'm prolly not as busy as you, but I definitely have a lot going on.))

The Flying Pizza
October 12th, 2019, 05:25 AM
"I have no idea, but it just barely missed giving me a black eye, so let's all be thankful for that," Sarahn said in reply, looking at Helix with the most uninterested face she could make. "Also, swan attack." She flicked the paper swan at Helix, and it soared towards him.

(It's fine! I'm prolly not as busy as you, but I definitely have a lot going on.))

(Dudeee you have no idea but guess this!: I was stuck at school until 7 PM on Friday!)

Helix dodged. “How about tiger attack?.” He threw a tiger shaped paper at her.

October 12th, 2019, 12:01 PM
(Dudeee you have no idea but guess this!: I was stuck at school until 7 PM on Friday!)

Helix dodged. “How about tiger attack?.” He threw a tiger shaped paper at her.
(oh god... you got snowed in?)

She caught it like one would hold a throwing star. "Ricochet tiger attack." She threw it back towards him, flicking her wrist as she did it for a bit more flair.

This is short...))

The Flying Pizza
October 13th, 2019, 08:09 AM
(oh god... you got snowed in?)

She caught it like one would hold a throwing star. "Ricochet tiger attack." She threw it back towards him, flicking her wrist as she did it for a bit more flair.

This is short...))

(Not snow. A long rehearsal of death lol)

Helix again dodged. His spider-sense tingled and he thought. ‘Cameron..great..’ “Uh..I gotta go..!” He dashed out of the room and dashed off towards his aunt’s house. (Cameron’s his friend who got infected by venom)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere Cameron was torturing Helix’s aunt. Helix barged into the house. “Cameron dude! Stop it!.” “Thisss is intrestingsss” hissed Cameron. (Can you play his aunt for now?)

October 13th, 2019, 09:37 PM
(Not snow. A long rehearsal of death lol)

Helix again dodged. His spider-sense tingled and he thought. ‘Cameron..great..’ “Uh..I gotta go..!” He dashed out of the room and dashed off towards his aunt’s house. (Cameron’s his friend who got infected by venom)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere Cameron was torturing Helix’s aunt. Helix barged into the house. “Cameron dude! Stop it!.” “Thisss is intrestingsss” hissed Cameron. (Can you play his aunt for now?)

((sure))

Sarahn shrugged and started another drawing, one of Web revolt and her in a dramatic nighttime scene. However, her spider-sense was tingling. She found it hard to focus as an unsatiable itch started on her neck. Her fingers tensed up and stuck to her pencil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If there was one thing Maya had not expected happening this afternoon, it was being attacked.

She should have expected it, it was New York for heaven's sake! But still, as she backed up against her kitchen cabinets, all she thought was: 'Well, this is definitely not what I had planned for today.' Her light brown eyes were wide with fear, and she was trembling.

Her eyes darted to her nephew, eyes widening a little more with awe, mixed with a spike of fear. What if he got attacked as well?

The Flying Pizza
October 13th, 2019, 11:12 PM
((sure))

Sarahn shrugged and started another drawing, one of Web revolt and her in a dramatic nighttime scene. However, her spider-sense was tingling. She found it hard to focus as an unsatiable itch started on her neck. Her fingers tensed up and stuck to her pencil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If there was one thing Maya had not expected happening this afternoon, it was being attacked.

She should have expected it, it was New York for heaven's sake! But still, as she backed up against her kitchen cabinets, all she thought was: 'Well, this is definitely not what I had planned for today.' Her light brown eyes were wide with fear, and she was trembling.

Her eyes darted to her nephew, eyes widening a little more with awe, mixed with a spike of fear. What if he got attacked as well?

“Aunt Maya get out of here!.” Helix insisted. “It’s not safe here!.” He dashed upstairs and quickly changed to his spider suit. He came back down and activated his voice changer to his hero voice. “Don’t worry madam your nephew’s safe. He wanted me to get you to safety next.” He had to save his aunt at all costs.

October 14th, 2019, 11:34 AM
“Aunt Maya, get out of here!.” Helix insisted. “It’s not safe here!.” He dashed upstairs and quickly changed to his spider suit. He came back down and activated his voice changer to his hero voice. “Don’t worry madam your nephew’s safe. He wanted me to get you to safety next.” He had to save his aunt at all costs.

((jus realized how close her name is to aunt may why.))

Maya gulped and nodded, scootching towards the back door with caution. She didn't want to get caught by the... thing, and unlocked her door that led to her balcony. From there, she could get to a fire escape, and get the heck out of there.

The Flying Pizza
October 14th, 2019, 07:16 PM
((jus realized how close her name is to aunt may why.))

Maya gulped and nodded, scootching towards the back door with caution. She didn't want to get caught by the... thing, and unlocked her door that led to her balcony. From there, she could get to a fire escape, and get the heck out of there.

(Yeah..)

Helix webbed his way towards his aunt before getting her out of the building. “Your nephew’s a great fellow.” He webbed back inside after setting his aunt down.

October 19th, 2019, 07:50 PM
(Yeah..)

Helix webbed his way towards his aunt before getting her out of the building. “Your nephew’s a great fellow.” He webbed back inside after setting his aunt down.

Maya nodded and smiled at the hero. She walked away and started towards a small department store. 'I guess Helix is going to have to stand storebought cookies for a bit.'

=================================================

Sarahn winced as she was pushed against her locker unexpectedly. Her face was smushed up against the grate painfully, and her hand was behind her back.

"You think you're so funny!" Bryce growled and threw her onto the floor. Sarahn winced and stood up again red marks already starting to appear on the left side of her face.

"What did I do? Because I don't think I know what you're talking about." Sarahn dodged the next punch aimed at her and winced at the pain blossoming in her shoulder. Her face stung, but her shoulder had been stretched too far on that one, and she was surprised it hadn't been dislocated.

"You made me look like a fool during free period!" Bryce said and aimed another punch, which Sarahn dodged easily.

"Umm, hello? A lot of people already knew you were a dimwit, and just were scared to tell you that." Sarahn rolled her bright green eyes exaggeratively. And it was true. The buffoon had even consorted to extorting homework when it got too hard for him.

Bryce released a guttural roar and aimed another punch at her which she barely missed. She knew that she had hit a nerve. Bryce threw punches at her until she reached the half wall that separated the second floor from the first. dodging a punch, she fell backward over the wall and started plummeting downward.

'Well, crud.'

The Flying Pizza
October 23rd, 2019, 01:16 AM
Maya nodded and smiled at the hero. She walked away and started towards a small department store. 'I guess Helix is going to have to stand storebought cookies for a bit.'

=================================================

Sarahn winced as she was pushed against her locker unexpectedly. Her face was smushed up against the grate painfully, and her hand was behind her back.

"You think you're so funny!" Bryce growled and threw her onto the floor. Sarahn winced and stood up again red marks already starting to appear on the left side of her face.

"What did I do? Because I don't think I know what you're talking about." Sarahn dodged the next punch aimed at her and winced at the pain blossoming in her shoulder. Her face stung, but her shoulder had been stretched too far on that one, and she was surprised it hadn't been dislocated.

"You made me look like a fool during free period!" Bryce said and aimed another punch, which Sarahn dodged easily.

"Umm, hello? A lot of people already knew you were a dimwit, and just were scared to tell you that." Sarahn rolled her bright green eyes exaggeratively. And it was true. The buffoon had even consorted to extorting homework when it got too hard for him.

Bryce released a guttural roar and aimed another punch at her which she barely missed. She knew that she had hit a nerve. Bryce threw punches at her until she reached the half wall that separated the second floor from the first. dodging a punch, she fell backward over the wall and started plummeting downward.

'Well, crud.'

(oof sorry!)

As the battle begun to end Cameron made one last attempt to throw Helix away and managed to. "Ssso long Sspider.." and with that he left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Helix was thrown his mask came off and landed, he broke his wrist in the crash into the department store his aunt Maya was in. 'Well fudge..' he thought
(I guess you can have her be mad and suprised at him lol)

November 24th, 2019, 12:29 PM
(oof sorry!)

As the battle begun to end Cameron made one last attempt to throw Helix away and managed to. "Ssso long Sspider.." and with that he left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Helix was thrown his mask came off and landed, he broke his wrist in the crash into the department store his aunt Maya was in. 'Well fudge..' he thought
(I guess you can have her be mad and suprised at him lol)

Maya jumped at the large crash that came from the front of the department store, and stuck her head out from behind the shop display she was looking at.

It was her nephew.

So many different emotions flooded through her head, prominent ones being surprise, worry, and a hint of anger. She swiftly paid for some sugar cookies, and then discreetly dragged her nephew to an alley.

"Okay, why don't you explain this."

===============================================

'crapcrapcrapcrap'

Sarahn's mind was blank as she plummeted to the floor. It was purely by instinct that she caught one of the hanging lights, although she almost let go because she grabbed it with her bad arm. She grabbed the light with her other arm and hauled herself up. That was when another question was presented to her.

How in the heck was she going to get down?

Bryce was staring at her with his eyes bugged out. Many students below her had started taking pictures of her. Even a few teachers had too. But unfortunately, her mind didn't have an answer to that question. So she was just gonna have to teeter precariously on that light for now until she came up with an answer that didn't include showing that she was a superhero.

The Flying Pizza
December 30th, 2019, 03:00 AM
Maya jumped at the large crash that came from the front of the department store, and stuck her head out from behind the shop display she was looking at.

It was her nephew.

So many different emotions flooded through her head, prominent ones being surprise, worry, and a hint of anger. She swiftly paid for some sugar cookies, and then discreetly dragged her nephew to an alley.

"Okay, why don't you explain this."

===============================================

'crapcrapcrapcrap'

Sarahn's mind was blank as she plummeted to the floor. It was purely by instinct that she caught one of the hanging lights, although she almost let go because she grabbed it with her bad arm. She grabbed the light with her other arm and hauled herself up. That was when another question was presented to her.

How in the heck was she going to get down?

Bryce was staring at her with his eyes bugged out. Many students below her had started taking pictures of her. Even a few teachers had too. But unfortunately, her mind didn't have an answer to that question. So she was just gonna have to teeter precariously on that light for now until she came up with an answer that didn't include showing that she was a superhero.

(Hey..sorry for not getting back to you..got busy..on december break)

Helix didn't know how to explain but he took a deep breath and started to explain. "I been sneaking out to fight crime whenever you never know…ever since that tragedy a few years ago…" pause. "And now here i am now..i didnt want you to know because you'd just worry.."

January 3rd, 2020, 11:57 AM
(Hey..sorry for not getting back to you..got busy..on december break)

Helix didn't know how to explain but he took a deep breath and started to explain. "I been sneaking out to fight crime whenever you never know…ever since that tragedy a few years ago…" pause. "And now here i am now..i didnt want you to know because you'd just worry.."
(it's fine. i was really inactive due to school and then hectic season called Christmas, so i'm sorry it's sooo late.)

Maya sighed. "Well, at least I have an explanation for all the times you weren't in bed at night." She said, sighing.

=============================================

"Hey, could I get a little help here?!" She yelled and worriedly glanced up at the only thing that could possibly save her from either falling to her death, or forcing her to reveal her superpowers.

The Flying Pizza
January 4th, 2020, 12:10 AM
(it's fine. i was really inactive due to school and then hectic season called Christmas, so i'm sorry it's sooo late.)

Maya sighed. "Well, at least I have an explanation for all the times you weren't in bed at night." She said, sighing.

=============================================

"Hey, could I get a little help here?!" She yelled and worriedly glanced up at the only thing that could possibly save her from either falling to her death, or forcing her to reveal her superpowers.

Helix begun to breathe easily after that. "I gotta go.." and dashed towards the school in only a few minutes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Vice Principal was walking down the hall before noticing the situation. "What on earth his going on here?!."

January 8th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Helix begun to breathe easily after that. "I gotta go.." and dashed towards the school in only a few minutes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Vice Principal was walking down the hall before noticing the situation. "What on earth his going on here?!."

"What does it look like?!" Sarahn yelled. "I fell over that half wall and narrowly escaped falling to my death!"

She squeaked as she heard a groan from where the lamp was attached to the ceiling. "Could I get a bit of help here? It does not seem like this is meant to hold this much weight!" She started dropping things to lessen the weight and prolong her life a bit longer. Her sketchbook, a few books, and a history book she had borrowed. this extra motion made it start swinging and made her clench the center until it stopped in fear.

The Flying Pizza
January 8th, 2020, 05:40 PM
"What does it look like?!" Sarahn yelled. "I fell over that half wall and narrowly escaped falling to my death!"

She squeaked as she heard a groan from where the lamp was attached to the ceiling. "Could I get a bit of help here? It does not seem like this is meant to hold this much weight!" She started dropping things to lessen the weight and prolong her life a bit longer. Her sketchbook, a few books, and a history book she had borrowed. this extra motion made it start swinging and made her clench the center until it stopped in fear.

“Sarahn? Jump and I’ll catch you. You’ll be fine!.” He promised. He smiled at her.

January 8th, 2020, 06:17 PM
“Sarahn? Jump and I’ll catch you. You’ll be fine!.” He promised. He smiled at her.
She gulped and looked down. 'Got nothing to lose.' She thought and stood up carefully before leaping from the lamp and curling up into a fetal position.

The Flying Pizza
January 8th, 2020, 08:33 PM
She gulped and looked down. 'Got nothing to lose.' She thought and stood up carefully before leaping from the lamp and curling up into a fetal position.

Helix caught her. “Your not heavy.” He placed her down.

March 14th, 2020, 04:51 PM
Helix caught her. “Your not heavy.” He placed her down.
"As if I thought differently." She said and stood up straight. "Still not a fun experience when your dangling from a lamp that is in eminent danger of falling out of the ceiling with you in it." She said and sighed. Her arm, with the hyper healing, was already feeling better.

(OMG I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG SORRY!!)