PDA

View Full Version : Tarot Card Reading

Cave
August 7th, 2019, 11:32 PM
Howdy, I'm beginning to read tarot cards and I figure a nice place to start will be by reading the fortunes of random strangers on the internet.

Most of these will be one card readings, though some people might get more then one card called clarifying cards. These cards are cards that have fallen out of the deck while shuffling for your fortune and they can make a telling much longer.

In a telling I will tell you what card got pulled for you, as well as any clarifying cards you got. Some cards might be "reversed" meaning when I pulled and flipped them over the card was shone upside down to me, they mean the opposite of what the card normally means, its not always a bad omen though and I am not too good at interpreting them quite yet.

Please note that I am very new to this whole thing and if you get a telling that irks you, you don't have to take it very seriously. Also, there's no need to pay me for any of this, it is fully free. These are not fates, you are not destined to anything with these readings, they are simply suggestions.

If you want a telling, please fill out this form

| Cave |

Question: (this is whatever question you want to ask the universe, tarot cards answer in the form of advise. If you want a yes or no answer ask a magic 8 ball)

(if a love reading) are you looking for love advise for current or future relationships?

|+sari+|
September 30th, 2019, 12:54 PM
Howdy, I'm beginning to read tarot cards and I figure a nice place to start will be by reading the fortunes of random strangers on the internet.

Most of these will be one card readings, though some people might get more then one card called clarifying cards. These cards are cards that have fallen out of the deck while shuffling for your fortune and they can make a telling much longer.

In a telling I will tell you what card got pulled for you, as well as any clarifying cards you got. Some cards might be "reversed" meaning when I pulled and flipped them over the card was shone upside down to me, they mean the opposite of what the card normally means, its not always a bad omen though and I am not too good at interpreting them quite yet.

Please note that I am very new to this whole thing and if you get a telling that irks you, you don't have to take it very seriously. Also, there's no need to pay me for any of this, it is fully free. These are not fates, you are not destined to anything with these readings, they are simply suggestions.

| Cave |

Question: (this is whatever question you want to ask the universe, tarot cards answer in the form of advise. If you want a yes or no answer ask a magic 8 ball)

(if a love reading) are you looking for love advise for current or future relationships?

Holy crap, this is so cool! I practice witchcraft, so I'm glad I found someone with similar practices c:

I would ask a question, but I don't know what kind of questions I'm allowed to ask ;;

Dirtfur
September 30th, 2019, 12:58 PM

| Cave |

|@Cave|
Question: What do I see in the next 12 years?

.:Virgo:.
October 20th, 2019, 05:47 PM

| Cave |

Question: What would the best thing to do ever be?

dino.
October 20th, 2019, 05:57 PM

| Cave |

This is awesome! I guess my question is, how do I gather the courage to tell my folks about my gender identity?

~Silverkit~
October 21st, 2019, 02:01 PM
Hope you don't mind but I have two questons.

Question: What will happen when I start my Youtube career in the future?

2nd Question: (love reading) Will me and Corbin stay together for awhile?
Cave

Leucos
October 23rd, 2019, 08:40 PM
Cool!

| Cave |

Question: what will happen to me in the next 5 years ????

k!ngk3s
October 30th, 2019, 04:23 PM
Question: what is life
tell me i need to know the secrets

Pepperkins
October 30th, 2019, 06:11 PM
Question: Will Courtney reject me? (Ahhh I feel stupid askingggg)

panchiko
October 30th, 2019, 08:17 PM
question: what should I do with my life after school? Cave

AcatfromBrazil
December 27th, 2019, 07:53 PM
What I can do for help my mom?

Green.Pickle.Cat
February 4th, 2020, 11:30 AM
will i fail this grade??