PDA

View Full Version : WindClan's Liberation

spade
December 17th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Since I'm feeling a bit left out of all the liberation battles (my own fault for not really having any firm ground with my characters yet), I wanted to post here to schedule some battles for the last one!

I only really have StarClan supporters left, so they will all be listed below! Next to each name will be a description of what I want to happen to them!

Thanks for stopping by, and if you did, applying! I'll be choosing by later tonight or tomorrow!

---

Moonkit (StarClan Supporter) (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/moonkit.html)
I want her to be somewhat injured, but not too badly. Maybe she wanders out of the nursery and a bloodthirsty Dark Forest supporter sees her, and decides she's an easy target?

Larkflight (StarClan Supporter; from RiverClan) (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/larkflight.html)
I do want her to eventually kill a Dark Forest supporter so she can prove her own loyalty to StarClan to herself!

Ashenpaw (StarClan Supporter; from SkyClan) (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/ashenpaw.html)
Don't want her killed, but maybe the battle could end in a tie with both cats being hurt, and they end up just backing away from each other?

Sunchaser (StarClan Supporter; from ThunderClan) (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/sunchaser.html)
He can kill any Dark Forest supporters! I don't want him killed though.

Sorrelpaw (StarClan Supporter; from ThunderClan) (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/sorrelpaw.html)
I do want her to become blinded in the battle, but not killed!

Crestpaw (WindClan Supporter - neither StC or DF, but fighting for WC) (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/crestpaw.html)
He's not an Evil Era supporter, but he's incredibly loyal to WindClan so he would be fighting against SkyClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and ThunderClan. I want him to beat at least one cat, and then maybe loose to the second one?

---

Link Form:

Your Character-
My Character-
Live RP or Prewritten Scenes?-

Regular Form:

Your Character-
Personality-
Clan-
My Character-
Live RP or Prewritten Scenes?-

---