PDA

View Full Version : July Gathering [Leaders]

Fawn
July 1st, 2019, 08:52 PM
Do NOT post here if you are not a high rank. This is for high ranks only - any posts made by non-high ranks will be deleted.

Brilliance
RedHead
elysian
Branch of Life
Starfall
BILL.
Duskflight
Dust
SuspiciousMindz
Fuzzyfeline

Brilliance
July 3rd, 2019, 12:50 PM
Passionstar led his clan to the frequented spot chosen for gatherings, a night of peace, and oddly politics and keeping up with the other clans. The moons of being leader should had made him downtrodden, but it seemed that after every storm, the stars gave him hope, made his eyes gleam, continued to make him smile even when his pelt was all dirty and dusty from running around or when there were unfortunate blood on his paws and under his claws from throwing himself into danger. As he sat down in his original spot, noting that thunderclan was the first to make it to the gathering, the tom decided he would groom himself a bit, at least make himself a little more presentable, but his vigorous grooming only made his fur stick up in every which direction, which reminded him of the times he was a kit and his mother would try to groom him after he always manage to get his pelt dirty. His coat was thick and calloused, so it always had a tough time staying neatly in one direction.

RedHead elysian Branch of Life Starfall The Cannibal BILL. Dust SuspiciousMindz Fuzzyfeline

The Cannibal
July 6th, 2019, 12:40 PM
RedHead elysian Branch of Life Starfall Brilliance BILL. Dust SuspiciousMindz Fuzzyfeline

'How am I going to announce this to everyone? Surely they'll see it as an alliance, and they'll label me as weak..' The thought briefly crossed the brown tabby's mind as he lead his clan to the gathering, his emerald eyes glazed over with thought before they hardened. 'Who cares what the others think because this is an alliance, and who cares if they call me weak because I know that I'm not. I have the whole of Riverclan and Skyclan on my side. Besides, we can talk about possibly splitting up our old territory as a peace offering. Not that that normally goes well with the warmongers'.'
With his mind still contemplating how he would announce the news of his clan and Riverclan merging, he would absentmindedly flick his tail to allow for his clan to flood into the clearing, joining Thunderclan as he made his way to the large stones that the Thunderclan leader was already settled on. He was getting older now, but he didn't really struggle with jumping up to join the other tom and briefly he would nod his head before taking a seat slightly away from Passionstar. Grousestar wasn't sure how he felt about the other leader, he never really heard much from him aside from the typical news about his clan; he couldn't get a good read on the tom's personality aside from perhaps pride.
Regardless, he huffed out. There was also the news about the dogs, Thunderclan had to deal with that problem as well. Glancing at Passionstar as he cleaned himself, he decided to look down at the cats instead. He had spent many moons being a leader, and his entire life had become a rollercoaster of events. With a Riverclan deputy, Grousestar realized that with his death or retirement, Skyclan itself would dissolve into Riverclan and the mountain clan would be no more. It was bound to happen eventually, after that fateful call for aid from the clans that brought them here. He only hoped that his ancestors didn't hate him for his decision. Maybe it was best for Skyclan to finally end. Looking up at the stars, Grousestar remained silent.

Dust
July 6th, 2019, 06:43 PM
RedHead elysian Branch of Life Starfall Brilliance BILL. Dust SuspiciousMindz Fuzzyfeline

Frostflight looked more like a lost kitten than Skyclan's new deputy - pacing quickly behind Grousestar to not lose him in the group of Skyclan felines. This would be his first time not arriving with Riverclan, but surely the other deputies felt this way during their first gathering? Well, minus the not arriving with your home clan. As he watched Grousestar take his place on the Seastones, it almost felt like instinct to veer off from his lead, go and mingle with the - was it thunderclan here? - cats settling in below. It was more surreal than anything! But he was able to make the quick decision to follow after his leader, taking his own place where he had seen the other deputies before. What were their names again? Obviously Lionstorm.... Buttercupbreeze? Forest..whozit... and Flintsomething? How embarrassing that he couldn't remember. Casting a hesitant gaze up to Grousestar, he let his eyes travel, resting on what was clearly Thunderclan's leader, Passionstar. That he knew. The leader always radiated such... I guess charisma? But it appeared his deputy hadn't made their way up to the stones yet. Frostflight swallowed hard. The only one up here for everyone to stare at... was he meant to go and mingle beforehand?!

BEAR.
July 6th, 2019, 08:32 PM
With Fallenstar taking up the rear of the Clan, Lionstorm bounded up the Seastones, proudly gazing down at his Clan as they settled into the clearing. Fallenstar was taking his sweet time getting up on the boulder, but Lionstorm hardly cared. He was in a good mood, he got to lead the Clan in place of Fallenstar!

Take that, other deputies. He was special.
Starfall

RedHead
July 6th, 2019, 08:55 PM
Dust elysian Branch of Life Starfall Brilliance BILL. Dust SuspiciousMindz Fuzzyfeline

The Thunderclan deputy had arrived at the gathering first with the rest of Thunderclan, right behind Passionstar. When he’d reached the clearing, the tomcat had decided to do a little socializing beforehand. He was still shook by recent events in his life, and while he was dealing with them a lot better than he would’ve in the past, he was facing some mental fears resurfacing. And socializing was his way to deal with that, and push those fears to the back of his mind.
When a new scent reaches his nostrils though, Flintspirit paused in his socializing, looking towards the entrance. The smell was Skyclan, though there was something different about it. Something Flintspirit couldn’t quite place. He turned his green eyes to the Seastones to see Grousestar taking his place besides Passionstar, and Flintspirit was about to go back to socializing before he spotted a cat seat themselves where the deputies sat during gatherings. Looks like Grousestar finally chose a new deputy. With a few quick bounds, the large cat made his way across the clearing to a stop next to the tom, giving a smile to the new deputy. He looked nice enough. A lot nicer than Lionstorm at least. Though when a fishy scent enveloped his senses, confusion sparked in the tomcat’s brain. Riverclan? Seating himself next to the other tom, Flintspirit nodded in greeting. “Hey there. I suppose you’re the new Skyclan deputy, if I’m putting the clues together correctly.” He was a little wary, now unsure of the situation. The new Skyclan deputy smelt like Riverclan. Maybe he just moved to Skyclan. I mean, I was a loner, so things like that could happen. But it still didn’t make sense why the Riverclan scent would be so strong if he was now living in Skyclan.
As Lionstorm joined them a moment later, Flintspirit glanced at him only momentarily before refocusing on the pale cat he had addressed. He was in no mood to even try and talk to that annoying goldenfish.

Brilliance
July 7th, 2019, 04:24 AM
It was nice to see some of the other leaders starting to make their way to the gathering. Passionstar made note of Grousestar, and he could easily detect riverclan because he remembered Lionstorm, the riverclan deputy, but then he noticed another deputy leading skyclan with Grousestar. Passionstar could never keep up with everything changing, but nonetheless, he raised his tail upward in a friendly greeting as everyone mingled about. He was sure he wasn’t going to be the first one to deliver any news regarding Thunderclan yet, Windclan or Shadowclan wasn’t here yet, so they had to wait for them. His tail idly thumped the ground in boredom, itching to get out this spot, but as a good leader he was supposed to be patient, but Passionstar was also cranky whenever he stayed in one spot for far too long. For a moment he let out a feline stretch, hoping that would settle his restless bones.

vellichor
July 7th, 2019, 08:08 AM
Brilliance RedHead Branch of Life Starfall The Cannibal Dust BILL. SuspiciousMindz Fuzzyfeline

Windystar wouldn’t be late. The lanky feline’s stride was long, almost a run. He hoped his Clanmates would keep up, or at the very least sense his urgency. He was feeling better than the last Gathering, thankfully. Over the last moon, he had had time to think. Both about his emotions and about the border squabble. He needed to be more present in ShadowClan. He was their leader, for StarClan’s sake!

He slowed his pace as the Seastones became more visible. Standing at the edge, he signaled for ShadowClan to go and mingle with the other Clans. Nodding at Forestshade, he would walk slowly to the Seastones, but he had something to say to his deputy. "Please, Forestshade. Don’t let that RiverClan deputy get to you." He sighed, keeping his tone gentle. "I don’t want to cause any issues, and I know you don’t. But that cat is a kind of cat that wants to stir trouble. He annoyed me last time, and I’m almost positive that he will this time. Just," he stopped walking, soft amber gaze on Forestshade. "Please don’t let him get to you. That’s what he wants." Giving time so the deputy could respond, he then finished his walk and jumped up onto the large rocks.

He nodded to the other leaders, thankful that he wasn’t the last here. Though he noticed Lionstorm, all that he acknowledged him with was a simple nod, just like all of the leaders. "It’s a fine evening for a Gathering, isn’t it?" he said gently, the ghost of a smile on his muzzle.

Dust
July 7th, 2019, 09:11 AM
Brilliance RedHead Branch of Life Starfall The Cannibal Dust BILL. SuspiciousMindz Fuzzyfeline

The new deputy seemed thankful for the conversation, offering a genuine look of gratitude. It was relieving to hear a friendly voice. Though... he couldn't remember the felines name. This was... Flint... what was the suffix?! Giving his pelt a small shake, he nodded in reply to the others inquiry, confirming Flintspirit's curiosity, "Indeed I am," He meowed with a warm sense of pride. He hadn't felt like a deputy lately, not with Skyclan moving to Riverclan and Lionstorm taking care of just about everything. Squabblings aside, Frostflight could atleast admire his former friend's dedication to his clan... but hearing himself referenced as a deputy from someone else rekindled what he had originally felt during his ceremony. Pride. Hope. That someone had actually believed in him and his ability. Dipping his head politely to Flintspirit, Frostflight continued with a low voice, completely ignoring Lionstorm as he strode past the pair, "I'm Frostflight and I'm sorry but I don't remember your name..." The embarrassment was plain on his face, eyes shining with a silent apology.

Branch of Life
July 7th, 2019, 11:04 AM
Forestshade stayed close to Windystar. As Windystar spoke the last gathering flashed in his mind. He knew his mistakes very well. The brown cat breathed in and out and swallowed , A method his sister taught him before she had turned for worse. He knew his sister would haunt him but, he couldn't think of that now. "Windystar," Forestshade sighed then looked up with trust in his eyes, "Do not let him get to you either." With that he turned to the deputies that were there.

He padded toward them slowly. Two? He hadn't noticed Lionstorm or Buttercupbreeze there. Grousestar picked a deputy. He smiled and went over to them. " Frostflight? The new deputy , right? " Forestshade meowed. He had came over in time to hear the name of the new deputy. " Flintspirit." He dipped his head at the Thunderclan deputy. He smelt Riverclan and turned around.I don't see them. He shook it off thinking the new deputy had transferred possibly. He didn't know if the two were speaking so, he sat next to Frostflight.

@Brillance RedHead elysian Starfall The Cannibal Dust BILL. SuspiciousMindz Fuzzyfeline

SuspiciousMindz
July 9th, 2019, 04:59 PM
Starfall The Cannibal Brilliance elysian

Blazingstar finally made his way to the Gathering. His shoulder had slowed him and his clan down. Once more, he didn't sit to rest like Beepaw had suggested. His pride was too much right now for him to swallow and accept his weakness. Buttercupbreeze might have to do the next Gathering at this rate.

The leader struggled up the Seastones, looking between each leader as he made his way to his normal spot. Once settled, he looked between each of them, waiting to see who'd start or have something to say.

Starfall
July 9th, 2019, 05:24 PM
The ebony tom was the last of the Riverclanners to arrive, watching as his deputy was already sitting proudly up with the other's. The sight made him shake his head in amusement. The things that made that tom proud. With a sharp exhale through his nose he began to make his way up. As he passed the golden tom he leaned a little closer "Behave" he whispered. Last time it got out of paw, he would admit to that. If they didn't fix their borders this time, than he would be more adamant about it.

Once promptly at the top, he realized that he was, once again, the last one. But this time it wasn't because the clan itself was late, no it was because he was in the very rear, making sure the elders could cross the log with ease. The burly feline dipped his head, giving Windystar and Blazingstar a shallow bow, giving the cream Shadowclanner a look of warning. 'He said he'd fix it, I'm hoping he lives up to his word.' he thought to himself. As he passed Grousestar he stopped and looked at the brown tabby, "I'll let you announce it." he hummed, voice low. No one else needed to hear, it wasn't any of their business. Not yet anyways.
He sat himself down a little ways away from the Skyclan and Thunderclan leaders. He wouldn't be the first to speak. Not this time he still had to think of what to say, and there was quite a lot to say. The majority of it, however, he left in the paws of Grousestar. It wasn't his reputation that was on the line.
SuspiciousMindz The Cannibal Brilliance elysian

Fuzzy
July 10th, 2019, 09:34 AM
Buttercupbreeze followed the Clan honestly keeping an eye on Blazingstar, Beepaw hadn't spoke to her about his shoulder but that was to be expected. Yet she was well aware that it was bothering him just by how slow he walked. She wasn't going to mention it, he was as stubborn as her she couldn't complain about that.
Tail twitching she'd make sure her Clan mates were all there. The elders and apprentices mostly. They were the most likely to run off or get lost. Though at the speed they where walking she assumed everyone would be alright.

Being the last deputy to arrive made the creamy molly a bit self conscious, she would have rather been a bit earlier. All the leaders were already up on the Seastones. Well I'm not to much behind
Just catching what Forestshade said she'd assume the new tom was Frostflight, but she wasn't sure. Dipping her head to the toms Buttercup would sit away from Lionstorm, as he annoyed her, though none of the others did. She was even starting to feel fine with Flintspirit around. "Good evenin." The bushy tailed molly offered before wrapping her tail around her paws. Starting up a conversation wasn't really in her interest at the moment so the feline kept quiet. Watching the crowd of cats below, Buttercup would just listen to the other cats around her.

BILL. RedHead Branch of Life Dust

Dust
July 10th, 2019, 03:38 PM
Fuzzyfeline BILL. RedHead Branch of Life

The sudden appearance of Forestshade made him jump slightly, startled that he had even heard him speaking with Flintspirit. That was his name! And then followed by Buttercupbreeze? Was he really that loud? "Ah, yes!" He meowed, dipping his head politely to Buttercup as she passed by them, then turned his attention back to Flintspirit, "Just recently appointed! I'm still trying to, uhm..." He gave an awkward shuffle of his paws, "...work out the basics, but I'm getting there." The silver tom flashed a friendly smile this time, not wanting to elaborate anymore on the situation. It wouldn't take a genius to realize that Grousestar would announce their merge. Still, the other clans wouldn't know about the merge and - He inhaled deeply - Starclan above he reeked of Riverclan scent! After so long he barely even noticed it, but even the faint scent drifted from Grousestar's direction, though Frostflight wouldn't be the one to tell him that.

BEAR.
July 11th, 2019, 04:31 AM
Lionstorm's ears twitched as the other deputies gathered around Frostflight, and he spoke up with a cold tone. "Don't be kind to that one. Frostflight abandoned RiverClan-- all his so called 'friends' the second Grousestar offered him the position of deputy. He's a traitor to the Clan and the Warrior Code." Had Frostflight at least talked to him, maybe things would be different. But he up and ditched the Clan and his family, and Lionstorm wouldn't forgive him for that betrayal.

And if the other deputies were stupid enough to support a cat who turned his back on those close to him, they were as stupid as newborn kits.
Dust, RedHead, Branch of Life, Fuzzyfeline

Branch of Life
July 11th, 2019, 11:04 AM
Forestshade was caught off guard by Lionstorm. He didn't see him come in to the gathering. He dipped his head to ButtercupBreeze. Betrayal? What is Lionstorm even talking about? He rolled his eyes and knew he wouldn't say anything, not with the promise he made Windystar. He breathed slowly and tried to focus on other things around him, like a tree. The chatter of all the cats around and the visuals were just too much for him. So, he closed his eyes and blocked out as much sound as he could for a few seconds just to even get bit of a refresher. When he took it all in again, it was better. He listened to Frostflight speak and blocked out Lionstorm. He remembered how nervous he was at his first gathering. The brown cat flashed a look of 'please don't set up any fights, Lionstorm.' He turned to Frostflight and spoke to him. "So are you doing alright? Just as a cat. Not as deputy. Well, I guess that if deputy is in everyday life..." He got nervous very quickly. He wanted this cat to think he was nice, not weird. He sighed and took a breather.

BILL. Dust Fuzzyfeline RedHead

BEAR.
July 11th, 2019, 01:29 PM
Lionstorm wasn't starting fights, he was stating facts. And Forestshade was disregarding that.

"Did you not hear me?" he hissed at the ShadowClan deputy. "Did you forget all the mutinies and treachery the Clans have experienced these last few seasons? Frostflight abandoned RiverClan for power the second Grousestar went looking for a new deputy. Are you not the least concerned about that, or do you just not care about the safety of your Clan? You can't be trusting of cats who don't have loyalty."
Branch of Life

Branch of Life
July 11th, 2019, 06:23 PM
Forestshade pawed at the ground. He didn't want Lionstorm to start anything and he wanted to talk to Frostflight. But, he felt like he couldn't without Lionstorm saying anything. He tried to listen to him calmly. So he looked around while listening to him. "I know we won't be best friends or friends ever but can we just be polite acquaintances Lionstorm?" Forestshade meowed in a calm voice awaiting his answer.

BILL.

BEAR.
July 11th, 2019, 08:25 PM
"We can be acquaintances when you use your head." Lionstorm's voice was a hiss. "Do you not care there's a traitor in our midst after everything that's happened?"

(Short bc at work.)
Branch of Life

Branch of Life
July 12th, 2019, 10:54 AM
Forestshade want done of the word traitor. It reminded him of his sister. "Do you know what a traitor is? I do but, I'm not sure you do." His voice was shaky. He felt weak and like everyone was a starting at him and judging him. "Maybe you should learn to use your head. If something doesn't go your way, let it go. If Frostflight was, per say, a dark forest cat made deputy then yes I would be wary but we have no proof that he is or I am or you are or Buttercup and Flint are. You can't say someone is a traitor because they transferred clans. Cats do it all the time did you think they are traitors? I don't if they serve their new clan well." He meowed with more confidence in his voice.

BILL.

BEAR.
July 12th, 2019, 12:53 PM
"He abandoned his Clan. This wasn't a transfer, this was an act of treason. Do you assume every cat who leallves to be anything else? They have information on your Clan, Forestshade, and upon moving are free to give it to your enemies. Are you too dumb to realize that by permitting this behavior you're exposing your Clan to more threats? As warriors your cats should be willing to serve the Clan they were born in-- or originally accepted into-- for life. Anything less is a betrayal to the Clan and Warrior Code."

He bared his teeth back, staring Forestshade down. "If you fail to comprehend that, perhaps we should be calling you into question on the grounds of your acceptance of traitors."
Branch of Life

Dust
July 12th, 2019, 02:18 PM
"Hey, woah now." Things were getting a little bit too intense - all because of him. Quickly excusing himself from his conversation with Flintspirit, Frostflight quickly paced his way in between where the two were sitting, making sure to give Lionstorm a respectably wide berth. They weren't on good terms right now and Frostflight atleast wanted him to realize he respected that, but he wouldnt ket them argue of his comings and goings. "Lionstorm is right, I did leave Riverclan to assume the position as Skyclan's deputy. You don't have to believe me, but I didn't do it for power," he gave Lionstorm a quick glance then redirected his attention back to Forestshade, "..but don't fight on my behalf - I can defend myself if I wish." It was a stern comment, but if they had something to fight about it wouldnt be him. Frostflight was completely capable of defending his name, his honor, his clan. Another deputy didn't have to do it for him.

Brilliance
July 14th, 2019, 01:06 AM
Now that they all were here, Passionstar didn't know which one of them would be going first. He didn't mind stepping up first if the others weren't going to begin. The burnt ginger tom stepped up after a moment of waiting. He might as well go first, get it all done and over with. While Thunderclan wasn't doing well, it also wasn't doing bad. There was nothing too severe that the cats of Thunderclan couldn't handle. ''Thunderclan prospers in the unfortunate event after those horrible beasts almost destroyed us.'' He almost growled at the reminder of that dog fight not even a moon ago, it seemed. He had got severely hurt, didn't even want to get treated since he had trust issues with his own medicine cat. ''The rain of yesterday leave sunlight for a hopeful future.'' He dipped his head. Whatever happened yesterday was the past, and now it was time for all of them to look forward. He didn't have much to announce except for what he said, so he stepped back in his spot, tail swishing behind him.

Starfall elysian The Cannibal SuspiciousMindz

RedHead
July 14th, 2019, 12:42 PM
Flintspirit hadn’t been able to finish his conversation, not that he minded though. Forestshade has arrived, and returned the respectful dip of his head. He even managed a small, albeit awkward, smile when Buttercupbreeze greeted him with some kindness. Even though it was a general statement, he still took it to heart. He hoped things between them were getting better. He could never really tell.
All was going okay, with Flintspirit listening to the sounds of the mingling cats below. And then of course Lionstorm had to shove his big head into the ongoing conversation. The Thunderclan deputy quickly turned his head, looking between Forestshade and Lionstorm. Really? Again? Noe this was just annoying. They were acting like kits! With an angry flick of his tail, Flintspirit watched the conversation continue, with Frostflight jumping in between the two. He respected the new deputy’s bravery. But what’s Lionstorm said explained Frostflight’s strong Riverclan scent. The dark-furred tomcat opened his mouth to add some words of his own and tell Lionstorm off, but right then he heard his leader start to speak. He snapped his mouth shut and settled with tossing a glare in the golden tom’s direction.

vellichor
July 14th, 2019, 07:33 PM
Brilliance The Cannibal SuspiciousMindz Starfall Branch of Life

That was it. The tom’s attempt at a semi-friendly conversation dropped into awkward silence. Did they ignore him? Not hear him? Either way, Windystar felt uncomfortable in the very least. Even worse, he could hear raised voices coming from below the leaders. Oh, StarClan. He heard Forestshade and what he believed was Lionstorm. Again. He didn’t care what it was about this time. This was the second Gathering in a row where the two deputies got under each other’s fur. "Forestshade," the sand-colored leader said quickly, losing patience. He hoped that one word conveyed how he felt. He didn’t want this to make enemies of the deputies. He didn’t want this to affect his Clan or the other Clans. This was a risk. He didn’t want to take it.

With that out of the way, the ShadowClan leader stepped up after Passionstar. "My condolences to ThunderClan and everyone else affected. I wish ShadowClan could have helped, and I’m glad you all are doing well." He formally addressed both Passionstar and the other leaders. He then turned his head toward the vast sea of warriors, apprentices, queens, medicine cats, and elders. "ShadowClan has been doing rather well in this time of peace. I pray to StarClan that it lasts, for it benefits all of us." He ended his mini speech on a positive note and backed up, making room for another leader to go.

SuspiciousMindz
July 14th, 2019, 08:31 PM
The Cannibal Dust BILL. elysian RedHead Fuzzyfeline Brilliance Branch of Life Starfall

Blazingstar was the next one to stand up, hiding his limp the best he could as he walked to the edge of the Seastones. Was none of the other leaders listening to the deputies? They weren't trying to be quiet earlier, he was pretty sure anyone could've heard them. Blazingstar wasn't thinking so fondly on the runner up for ShadowClan leader: Forestshade.

As he sat down and looked over the crowd, his golden gaze shifted to the deputies below before looking back at the clan members gathered. "WindClan has been doing well. With everything that has happened in the last few moons, I'm definitely happy to rely on such loyal warriors. Buttercupbreeze has been doing a great job ensuring nothing has happened to WindClan while I've been recovering, I know she'll bring a great leadership when the time comes," his head turned to look at Windystar for a moment before looking down at Forestshade with a hard stare. "I wish luck to ShadowClan and their faith in disloyalty. May their leadership's chaos remain their own,"

With that, Blazingstar turned and made his way back to his spot, sitting back down and holding his chin high.

Starfall
July 14th, 2019, 09:01 PM
The ebony Tom listened as Passionstar spoke, apparently Skyclan wasn’t the only one effected by the dogs. He was always so vague about what he told and what he didn’t. The leader tilted his head. He was pretty sure the other clans didn’t know about the dog attacks... however it didn’t matter now. He was positive Geousestar would shed more light on it.

However when the tan Tom spoke up his fur fluffed up. Annoyance plastered on his face. ‘Wish we could have helped.’ Than why didn’t you? Pathetic. Scared is what you are. What he said about ‘peace’ really set off the other Tom. Making him stand up, cutting the Shadowclan leader off before he could start “Maybe because you’ve been loafing around in your clan fat on our prey? You have not fixed the border problem, in fact it’s gotten much worse.” he snarled, stepping towards the other Tom. “Peaceful times? Windystar if you don’t fix your warriors mess there’ll be a war on your paws. And this time, it’ll be because of your inability to lead your clan.” he was angry, to say the least. His clanmates were angry. They had more mouths to feed, more felines to look after. More to train too now that they had non swimmers living with them. Azure hues were lit with anger. “So will you fix the problem, like how you said you would. Or will you roll over onto your back?” he spat. “Because I assure you Windystar, if this problem isn’t fixed, your clanmates blood will be on our claws, and it will be all your fault.” and he meant every word.

Fallenstar was sick of it, sick of them thinking they could trample all over them, sick of them believing they could do whatever they wanted with his clanmates lives and with their territory. They kicked them out once, and he had never been more ashamed. Never been more ashamed that he didn’t put up a better fight than what he did. But this time he would make sure that if there was a fight, he’d either win, or he’d take them down with him. He killed Windysta before, he’d do it again.

However the deputies constant babbling had also gotten on his nerves. And though they were all snapping and throwing arguments...mainly 3 of them, and two voices stuck out. Forestshade and Lionstorm. Did he not tell the golden Tom to behave? Did he not give him clear instructions? They were to be followed. Maybe letting the Tom lead the clan in went to his head. Maybe he was giving the other too much leeway recently. “Lionstorm, if you are going to act like a kit maybe I should leave you in the camp like them. I’m sure they’d appreciate a new nursery mate.” he snapped. Enough was enough. Apparently the warning he gave wasn’t enough. As for Forestshade he gave him a glare “Share your opinions before or after the gathering. Especially such strong...idiotic ones like those. Makes you look like you’re begging for a fight.” with that he stepped back.

The Riverclan Tom still hadn’t given his announcements yet. He’d let Grousestar say what he needed to say first.

The Cannibal SuspiciousMindz Dust elysian Branch of Life BILL. RedHead Fuzzyfeline Brilliance

BEAR.
July 14th, 2019, 09:14 PM
Lionstorm's ears flattened back at Fallenstar's words, and he gritted his teeth.

To say the least, it was.. disheartening to hear that from the tom he respected when he was trying to look after RiverClan. There was a traitor in their midst, a cat who proved his disloyalty to RiverClan in favor of a weaker Clan, and it felt like the only cat who recognized that was himself.

Frostflight betrayed them, and cats like Forestshade condoned and encouraged that behavior. No wonder there were mutinies not so long ago.

For once, he went completely silent, though the bristling of his fur indicated his less than happy nature. At least Blazingstar seemed to be on his side with Forestshade, it was the only reassurance he had in the sea of uncertainty in his mind.
Starfall, Dust, SuspiciousMindz

The Cannibal
July 14th, 2019, 09:15 PM

As the other clans slowly arrived, Grousestar would give each a slight nod before eventually turning his attention towards the deputies. Specifically though, Lionstorm. That tom had quite the spitfire attitude and didn't hold any punches. Needless to say, he started something with Forestshade again. At this point it was to be expected that there would be some sort of disagreement or drama at the gathering; here it was. As the other leaders announced their news, same as always, the brown tabby would instead focus more on the deputies and their disagreement, his eyes on his own deputy. In a way this was a test to see how the tom would keep his cool. He hoped he would anyways, but if he didn't, he would support his deputy if need be.
Back to the arguing between Forestshade and Lionstorm; being that the deputies were within earshot, he could hear quite literally everything that was said. And he did agree with Lionstorm, the mutinies, the rebellions, Grousestar had acknowledged them all right. It's why he had trouble picking a new deputy, he had a hard time trusting his own clan for a while. And.. He could see how Frostflight accepting his offer could be seen as a betrayal, if a cat of his clan had done it, he would have seen it the same way. He didn't like Forestshade's reply at all. 'A cat transferring clans IS a betrayal. When you become a warrior you pledge loyalty to your clan and your clan alone. If you decide you want to serve another clan, you accept that you will have to fight the clan that you left, and that in and of itself is a betrayal. So Forestshade is a traitor sympathizer? Hmph. I never would have thought Shadowclan would be the type, but then again maybe they had been the one to convince my clan to rise against me and my decision.'
The brown tabby's eyes narrowed at the thought and he would glance towards Windystar. The tom got up to announce his clans news, and Grousestar couldn't help but lash his tail in annoyance. "Wished you could have helped? Why didn't you help?"
Shaking his head, he'd glare back down at Forestshade. Maybe it was the deputy's stance on traitors that got him agitated, but Grousestar didn't like the thought of anyone who would willingly allow their cat to transfer clans. Then there was no concept of loyalty. Though he asked a cat from another clan to be his deputy, he knew the troubles that Frostflight would have to go through, the scrutiny, and if the tom could handle that, then good on him. Grousestar himself would keep a slight eye on him, just to ensure his loyalty, but he had mostly proved it when he helped with the hounds. That and he was getting old, one day he wouldn't get up anymore and Skyclan would be in the paws of Riverclan. That's how fate had it now. Blazingstar was next, Grousestar would watch him as he padded up to share his news. Quietly he would chuckle at the comment, but say nothing more. The brown tabby nearly stood, but heard Fallenstar and decided to wait until he was done speaking first. "I will say, if the borders become an issue, Skyclan will stand with Riverclan as well because we do not have the space to be allowing for Shadowclan expanding territories. We are not afraid of getting our claws red if that's what it takes." Grousestar would fix his gaze on the newest leader; the tom had shown him kindness in a dark time, but he had his head clear now. Skyclan wouldn't take friendliness anymore. He had a clan to protect and feed. With Fallenstar done talking, it was time for him to share.

Slowly, he stood, padding to the front with his head held level on his shoulders. "I have news to share, and whether you think lesser of me or not, I do not care in the slightest. The choices I make are for the betterment of my clan, whether you believe me as weak or unable to care for my clan on my own, I do not care because I know what I desire for the clan, and I know what will help Skyclan the most. Now, Skyclan has had a serious problem with dogs. In an attempt to minimize casualties, we joined efforts with Thunderclan and Riverclan to drive them away. With that being said, I was able to work alongside both Thunderclan and Riverclan cats, and in doing so, had found a cat to establish as my deputy. Skyclan's new deputy is Frostflight! And because of Riverclan's aid, and the fact that Skyclan resides so far away from the rest of you, I have spoken with Fallenstar and decided to merge with his clan. Our old territory will still be used, as we must be able to feed both clans and Riverclan territory will not be able to do so." There was a small pause, the brown tabby getting to a piece of news he didn't want to have to announce, his gaze falling to the sea of cats below him, looking for a face he wouldn't see. "As a final bit of news for Skyclan, I am deeply saddened to say that Shinefang, our medicine cat, has passed on to Starclan shortly after our move into Riverclan. Some may have not liked him, but he was a good cat deep down. I wish that he hunts well in Starclan. That is all for Skyclan news." With that, Grousestar would back up and return to his originally seating position.

Branch of Life
July 14th, 2019, 10:47 PM
Forestshade was, embarrassed to say the least. His pelt was hot and anxiety washed through him. Blazingstar, Fallenstar, Grousestar, Lionstorm who's next? Windystar? ButtercupBreeze? Every cat? His breathing got faster as his heartbeat speed up. Had he made enemies of these cats? Then he got up and walked away. Not from the gathering, but from the other deputies. Should I even be deputy? Windystar made the wrong choice. Should I step down? No, no. He chose you for a reason. That's when something caught him offgaurd. Shinefang was dead. The brown cat couldn't help but stare. He wouldn't wish it on any cat. What?! Shinefang, the territory. Wait, the territory? Again? Oh StarClan, we're doomed. He sighed and put his tail over his paws.

vellichor
July 15th, 2019, 08:54 AM
Brilliance Branch of Life Starfall The Cannibal SuspiciousMindz

His words set off a lot of tempers. Crap.

He didn’t want this. Oh, no no no. Blazingstar’s words struck a nerve as the WindClan leader gave Forestshade a hard stare. He ducked his head, flattening his ears in shame. He was in part responsible for his deputy’s behavior. He should have addressed it sooner rather than later. He didn’t say anything, simply watched with a worried expression as Blazingstar sat back down. Next up was Fallenstar, who seemed a bit more aggressive.

He listened to the ebony feline quietly, waiting for the leader to stop talking. "I’ve told them. I’ve told my Clan that they weren’t to push the border. I believed that they would take my words as a warning." He was upset in the very least. His Clanmates should have known to listen to him. We’re they taking advantage of his peaceful nature? Or worse? "I personally will be patrolling that border from now on. Any cats crossing the border - whether it be yours or my own - will be punished."

When Fallenstar turned his attention off of him, Windystar looked in the direction the RiverClan leader did. Forestshade was causing some more trouble, it seemed. So he had to tell him off. "The same goes for you, Forestshade," he said once Fallenstar finished. "This is a Gathering. Act like you’re a deputy, please, not a kit." there was a slight edge to his voice. The slow-to-anger tom was irritated. He didn’t want to hear a peep out of his deputy unless it was nice conversation with the other deputies.

Just as he thought he was out of the limelight, Grousestar spat a question at him. Pinning his ears back, the fluffy cat simply said, "Because I didn’t know." It was a short sentence, but it was all he felt like saying right now. It wasn’t like any of the Clans were going to show up and ask for help. They were all too proud and stubborn to go to anyone who wasn’t involved. The tip of Windystar’s tail flicked. Once the SkyClan leader spoke up again, his eyes widened ever so slightly. So much for kindness. Of course, he expected the cat to defend his Clan’s territory, but RiverClan’s? "We"?

'Oh...' was all the thought once Grousestar started his speech. His cats encroaching on the now-expanded RiverClan’s territory would be bad. Now they had nearly double the numbers, double the high ranks, it appeared, and double the territory. Should a border scuffle occur, Windystar and all of ShadowClan would be in big trouble.

Dust
July 16th, 2019, 09:54 AM
The leader's must have heard their argument down below because the repercussions that followed seemed quite harsh. Though he knew he had done nothing wrong, Frostflight simply cast an apologetic glance upwards to Grousestar before taking his original seat beside Flintspirit. He listened politely as Passionstar spoke of nothing truely interesting... then Windystar spoke, the apology that they were unable to help with the dogs leaving a bitter taste in his mouth. If not for them, Shadowclan would have been run over just as they had been. It seemed the others around him were in agreement with his thoughts - both Fallenstar and Grousestar speaking up in retaliation - not to mention Blazingstar's jab at Forestshade's statement on disloyalty. In a way he felt bad for him, understanding the feeling of having everyone against you... but he had brought this on himself. They weren't friends, or really even acquaintances and his statement had been silly. Disloyalty... should be punished in a sense - where was the structure if cats could come and go as they please? Though, if he received any punishment, it wouldn't be from Lionstorm - who he noticed was now bristling quietly - it would be from Grousestar. Really though, Frostflight was more surprised by the sheer sharpness of Grouse's tongue. He had pegged his leader to be relatively level-headed, polite even... but he couldn't help but feel the bubbling respect in his chest as he listened to his strong statement. He was learning small bits everyday - how to act, the politics that came with it... it was obvious that pleasing everyone wouldn't work - it was what he had been trying to do for so long. He'd try to stand up for himself from now on.

A slight jolt of surprise coursed through him as he heard Grousestar finally address the concerns that came with this meeting. And when he was named as being the new deputy, the silvery tom pushed his chest out a little farther. Squared his shoulders, stood a bit taller, eyes forward to scan the crowd and a crook of a smile on his maw. Professional, serious, but approachable. Frostflight didn't want the clans to think he was a hooligan drunk on pride, shirking his responsibilities now that Skyclan and Riverclan were merged. But as the adrenaline in his veins thinned out and the mental spotlight changed, he let his posture relax with a quick exhale. He turned his gaze ever so slightly as he watched Forestshade move away from them, then shifted it to Lionstorm, who seemed to be sitting quietly but still looked equally peeved off. Then he turned to glance beside him at Flintspirit and Buttercupbreeze, both of which had been deadly quiet since they more or less arrived. Who hadn't spoken yet? Fallenstar.

The Cannibal SuspiciousMindz Starfall elysian Branch of Life BILL. RedHead Fuzzyfeline Brilliance

Fuzzy
July 16th, 2019, 02:06 PM
This was new. RiverClan cat becoming the SkyClan deputy? Grousestar had seemed to care most about loyalty it didn't quite make sense to the creamy molly. So in silence she listened to Lionstorm and Forestshade fight. She wasn't to found of how they acted last gathering due to the fact it annoyed her. This wasn't the same, it was a bit irritating that they were talking while the leaders were but she agreed with the RiverClan deputy. Disloyalty wasn't something to take lightly. "Disloyalty isn't something to be over looked." She meowed mostly to herself ears twitching. Yes her sister had left to join ThunderClan moons ago but it wasn't something that could be taken without caution. You had to re-prove your loyalty and leaving your home Clan seemed pointless. They raised you and made sure you survived! Why betray that?
Turning her attention to the leaders Buttercup was a bit surprised to be mentioned but realized it was just facts and a good way to jab at ShadowClan, which currently wasn't on the best footing it seemed. Two gatherings in a row borders had been mentioned. I need to make sure no one messes with our borders, She noted glancing up at the leaders briefly

After the SkyClan leader announced that they moved in with RiverClan she didn't know what to think. Two Clans in RiverClan territory? What? SkyClan had helped run out RiverClan only a few moons ago. It didn't make any sense. Now Buttercupbreeze expected next gathering to either erupt into a fight it things to be mellowed out with ShadowClan fixing their border. She just hoped no one tried to get WindClan involved. They were doing just fine and didn't need more trouble.
Glancing around she just wanted for Fallenstar to speak. After that they could talk about whatever needed talked about and possibly get some socializing done. The bushy tailed molly wasn't sure about that but she was interested in what the ebony tom would say.

The Cannibal SuspiciousMindz Starfall elysian Branch of Life BILL. RedHead Dust Brilliance

Cave
July 18th, 2019, 11:27 PM
Agaveheart watched the bickering trying to understand what was actually going on. Seeing the leaders report made her think that she could speak as well, though she hadn’t quite decided upon what she should say, and more importainly, how. Thoughts were pooling in her head like clouds before a rain. As a quiet moment was reached she seized her opportunity. Trying not to trip over her words, she spoke, heart pounding in her ears.

“I don’t think I have much room to speak of loyalty, I simply haven't been here for long, but if I were to suddenly serve another clan I doubt many cats would be very pleased.” She paused for a moment glancing at Windystar and Forestshade, “If I were to go serve Skyclan exclusively because Shinefang died I would likely be hated by most cats of Shadowclan.”

She watched the leaders and deputies for a brief moment before continuing. “I’m no expert on this, but shouldn’t a cat bound to be a leader have the trust of all the clan behind them? I’m sure it's one thing to switch clans, then you have enough time to grow into your new home and gain the trust of others, but it sounds like Frostflight was simply chosen by Grousestar to be the deputy.” She stopped herself there, not wanting to question the ethics of the decision.

Green eyes then looked to Lionstorm “Faith and trust develop with necessity, given enough time. That may be the reason why Grousestar chose Frostflight to be his deputy. I think I could understand the sensitivity of the issue, but won’t secrets be spilled anyways since yall are sharing a camp. Have any of yall met apprentices.”

She still was unsure of what she was saying, but she had gone past the point of no return. She could not take back her words and apologies were out of the question.

| The Cannibal | SuspiciousMindz | Starfall | elysian | Branch of Life | BILL. | RedHead | Fuzzyfeline | Brilliance | Dust |

Starfall
July 19th, 2019, 03:39 PM
The ebony tom rolled his eyes at Windystars words, "If they're all like your deputy there, than it doesn't surprise me that they didn't listen to you." he snorted, giving the deputies a side glance, noting how bristled Lionstorm looked. He did nothing but narrow his eyes at the golden tom before returning his attention to the other leader. "And for once, I agree with Blazingstar. Keep your chaos in your own territory and clan." he said, letting Grousestar take the stage.

He listened as the older tom spoke, taking a seat next to the Windclan leader. He refused to look at the ginger tom however, he was still pretty angry, trying to take this time to cool his head. He had just snapped at Lionstorm, though the tom hadn't really done anything except yell....which wasn't anything new. Guilt began to swirl in his gut, but he pushed it away. The leader knew he was in the right. Though he detested the way the tom thought, and he hated how Frostflight switched his loyalties, during a gathering it was no good. Too many frail clanmates, elders, new apprentices. It wasn't a good idea if a fight broke out. Especially since this was the type of thing that could be solved in the camp...considering they were now sharing.

Once the Skyclan leader finished he figured it was his turn, he was the last to speak. As Fallenstar stepped forwards, this time, he gave Frostflight a look...it wasn't, per say, anger, more dissapointment. He was the one who gave the tom his warrior name, the one who made him promise to put his clan first. His gaze stayed for a few moments before he turned it to the crowd below, as he opened his mouth he heard an unfamilar voice speak up. The tom snapped his mouth closed and grit his teeth as he turned to see who was speaking up. Someone he hadn't seen before, but she smelled like Shadowclan. Once she mentioned Shinefang he put two and two together. This was Shadowclans new medicine cat?

His ears twitched, and he took two steps closer to the molly listening intently to what she had to say. Drinking in every word that pooled from her mouth, he didn't really have anyone to give him any pointers, his opinions on the former leaders of Riverclan were still skewed, filled with little splotches of black and ooze. But...she sounded right, and everything she was saying made sense. When Frostflight became the Skyclan deputy he felt betrayed. He'd never look at the other in the same way ever again.

After her last comment he let out a chuckle and turned to Windystar "I'm happy your medicine cat has some sense. You should listen to her, you may actually avoid chaos." he snickered. "She seems to be the only one with any brains in the clan too." he mumbled under his breath.

Not a second later he dipped his head at Agaveheart, and stepped forwards, getting his information in before any more chaos could squeeze in. "It's just as Grousestar said, Riverclan has taken Skyclan in, and we will now be sharing a camp, and territory.

Other than that news, Riverclan has been fairing well, the merge is still something many clanmates are getting used to, but we have many new kits, and many new apprentices. Other than the Border problem, Riverclan is thriving." he hummed, drawing out the 'Border Problem' as he gave the Shadowclanner a glare. He may have been pointing it out alot, but he was peeved.

The Cannibal SuspiciousMindz Cave elysian Branch of Life BILL. RedHead Fuzzyfeline Brilliance Dust

BEAR.
July 20th, 2019, 06:37 AM
Lionstorm was brooding, and the last thing he wanted was another cat talking to him. Fallenstar's words stung deeper than any physical injury he had, and he was sour that his leader seemed to be on the side of a traitor and a fool over himself. His own deputy. He called him a kit. A kit.

When Agaveheart made an attempt to speak to him, the only response she received was a cold look and bared teeth. She was so far removed from true Clan affairs, he didn't care about her input. She didn't know anything, and Fallenstar was more the mouse-brain to listen to her words.

This Gathering was worthless, and he just wanted to go home.
Starfall, Cave

SuspiciousMindz
July 20th, 2019, 02:39 PM
Blazingstar's whiskers were twitching with amusement as everything was unraveling around him. For once, it wasn't WindClan causing drama. What a refresher! However, the golden tabby blinked in slight shock as the RiverClan leader agreed with him. He even noted the tom taking a seat beside him, though he didn't look.

Next, a medicine cat spoke up to pry her way into the mixture. Which one was it? ShadowClan's? The ShadowClan high ranks seem to be taking a turn for the worst recently, this she-cat didn't even seem clan-born. Blazingstar just sat and watched. There was nothing he needed to say nor anything he needed to do, this Gathering would settle itself eventually.

Dust
July 23rd, 2019, 05:51 PM
It was Frostflight's turn to bristle under the watchful eye of Fallenstar, though not from anger. Even as he accidentally met the leaders gaze, he quickly turned away to stare a little too intently at Grousestar, as if he was some kind of... life support. Though, even with the comforting view of his new leader, he could still feel the burning gaze of Fallenstar on his back for a moment longer. Letting out the breath he hadn't even realized he was holding in, Frostflight was thankful for the interruption from a cat below.

Who was this anyway? He couldn't remember seeing them before and even straining his brain for any information at all was fruitless. Well, She did say she hadn't been here for long... and mentioning Shinefang... He knew of Tallmarsh and obviously Shiverpetal... Beepaw had been introduced as well so was this Shadowclan's new medicine cat? This was the feline taking over for Daydream? Wait a minute, where were they? Frostflight's eyes trailed around the clearing for any familiar sign of the pale ginger tabby, settling on some similar looking pelts... but they were too far for him to recognize anyway. Honestly, the thought saddened him - remembering how the former medicine cat had cared for his wounds after Riverclan had been pushed from their home... Frostflight shook his head slowly, listening as Agaveheart spoke.

As awful a thought it was, but... Frost didn't know whether to be offended or not by her first comment. Maybe it was just the strange accent. Or maybe she wasn't getting her point across in a way he understood. Staring intently at Agave as she spoke, he debated whether or not to say anything. Mouth opening in protest, he quickly bit back a sensitive reply opting instead to listen to the rest of her statement. Her final note made the Skyclan deputy chuckle! Despite his unsure emotions about her, he could appreciate her attempt to try and de-escalate the rising tension. Thankfully, Fallenstar confirmed his suspicion about her being the medicine cat. Now... was there anyone else who wanted to speak? Frostflight cast a quick glance between each of the leaders, then each deputy.

The Cannibal SuspiciousMindz Cave elysian Branch of Life BILL. RedHead Fuzzyfeline Brilliance Starfall

Brilliance
July 27th, 2019, 11:52 PM
There's been so much going on lately that Passionstar even wondered why he tried to keep up with everything. As far as he knew, Thunderclan was good. No drama there, in fact the burnt ginger tom hadn't had any complaints from the other leaders, so that must had been something. Albeit, Passionstar had to brush his tail under his chin to hide his snickering. It was a wrong moment to laugh and be amused, but did he seriously hear Skyclan and Riverclan correctly? They were sharing territory? The very clan, Skyclan, that helped Shadowclan and Windclan drive Riverclan out...and they were sharing territory? Passionstar was all about forgiveness, but he wouldn't judge Riverclan or Skyclan's decision because it wasn't up to him nor was it his business. He supposed that to him, it made no sense, but the tom himself liked to show hospitality whenever it was needed, so he could understand that perhaps Fallenstar showed forgiveness and kindness to the other clan, and Passionstar could respect a tom for stepping up to do such.

Passionstar's ears flickered when a new voice was heard. He didn't know this she cat, but judging from the way she spoke, and the fact that it was confirmed, she was the new medicine cat of Shadowclan. Passionstar swished his tail back behind him. He wasn't going to make any comments, for the simple fact that he didn't want to be apart of the drama.

vellichor
July 28th, 2019, 03:57 AM
Brilliance RedHead Branch of Life Cave Starfall BILL. SuspiciousMindz Fuzzyfeline The Cannibal Dust

Windystar had tried to keep his tongue, and barely did. To be quite honest, Fallenstar had been pushing him from the start. He refused to answer the first few comments about the territory dispute. He would keep quiet and think about what he was going to say. Just a few short moons ago, civil war had ravaged the Clans. It was absolutely awful. He never wanted to go back to that, constantly afraid that your defenses won't be enough, that some Clan might invade your camp, that you or your loved ones might join StarClan. He had seen how that war had started. Simple, stupid border arguments like this. The sandy tom refused to let that happen.

He thought that they were done talking about it. That is, until Agaveheart spoke up from below. At first, Windystar was about to tell her off. But she talked, and he listened. As a former outsider, he realized she probably didn't know the customs. Though the medicine cat certainly had some words of wisdom. He was a bit speechless when she had finished. A small smile was creeping onto his maw and he hoped Agaveheart could see it. That was, until he heard a low chuckle from beside him. Almost immediately, his smile dropped. The ShadowClan leader was flustered. What could he say?

"Thank you, Agaveheart." The tom spoke after he was sure everyone, including Fallenstar and his hint about the border skirmish, was finished speaking. "You spoke some very wise words here tonight, and I'm sure that we, and everyone here, will take them seriously and remember them." For her sake, he nodded and made himself smile just a little.

BEAR.
July 28th, 2019, 07:14 AM
If Windystar was under the impression ignoring the problem would make it go away, he was dead wrong. Lionstorm's eyes narrowed at the ShadowClan leader, a silent warning that his inaction would easily lead to more conflict. If ShadowClan continued to move the border, he would personally ensure it escalated to war. Lionstorm wasn't afraid to get his paws dirty at the expense of the other Clans.

Tail lashing, he was already making his way off the Seastones.

The Gathering was over. All news that needed to be shared, as far as he was concerned, was shared. The leaders finished their slow announcements and now everyone could finally return home.

And if Fallenstar had an issue with him going before the leaders said anything, he could kiss his tail! Lionstorm wasn't in the mood to talk to him.

He lost that right when he decided to betray his trust.
Starfall, elysian