PDA

View Full Version : The Ink Machine{private}

Madelaine
June 17th, 2019, 06:14 PM
Bendy sat in a chair in his room by himself after Joey had yelled at him for getting in the way. The little Demon walked out of his room, searching the hallway for any signs of Joey Drew. When he saw the coast was clear he walked out into the hallway very quietly.
~ ~Silverkit~ ~

~Silverkit~
June 17th, 2019, 07:30 PM
Bendy sat in a chair in his room by himself after Joey had yelled at him for getting in the way. The little Demon walked out of his room, searching the hallway for any signs of Joey Drew. When he saw the coast was clear he walked out into the hallway very quietly.
~ ~Silverkit~ ~
Alice stood on her stage, quite bored and annoyed. She stepped off the stage and looked at her reflection in a ink puddle. "Almost perfect..." She mumbled, very annoyed. She walked out of the room and looked around. So much ink! she thought disgustedly.

Madelaine
June 17th, 2019, 07:51 PM
Alice stood on her stage, quite bored and annoyed. She stepped off the stage and looked at her reflection in a ink puddle. "Almost perfect..." She mumbled, very annoyed. She walked out of the room and looked around. So much ink! she thought disgustedly.

Bendy stopped next to Alice Angel's stage, peaking his head around the corner of the door. He was calm, so he wasn't the ink demon just a very small devil type creature. Bendy looked at Alice. "Hia Alice! How is everything?", he asked, seeing that she was down.

~Silverkit~
June 17th, 2019, 08:12 PM
Bendy stopped next to Alice Angel's stage, peaking his head around the corner of the door. He was calm, so he wasn't the ink demon just a very small devil type creature. Bendy looked at Alice. "Hia Alice! How is everything?", he asked, seeing that she was down.
Alice turned to Bendy. "Awful. I'm still not perfect. "She complained and crossed her arms. She frowned, holding back one last complaint. And u keep ruining the place she thought, annoyed.

Madelaine
June 17th, 2019, 08:16 PM
Alice turned to Bendy. "Awful. I'm still not perfect. "She complained and crossed her arms. She frowned, holding back one last complaint. And u keep ruining the place she thought, annoyed.

Bendy looked at her with a frown. The little devil looked at her and smiled. "Hey come on don't say that. Your perfect to me.", he said. Bendy instantly covered his mouth.

~Silverkit~
June 17th, 2019, 08:22 PM
Bendy looked at her with a frown. The little devil looked at her and smiled. "Hey come on don't say that. Your perfect to me.", he said. Bendy instantly covered his mouth.
Alice tried to hold back all of her complaints, knowing it would just make him mad. "Its not just that bendy.... You keep getting mad and it makes the place a mess. Theres so much ink I might as well DROWN ! " She snapped, not able to keep it in any longer.

Madelaine
June 17th, 2019, 08:25 PM
Alice tried to hold back all of her complaints, knowing it would just make him mad. "Its not just that bendy.... You keep getting mad and it makes the place a mess. Theres so much ink I might as well DROWN ! " She snapped, not able to keep it in any longer.

Bendy looked at her, usually he would be mad, but instead he just broke down into inky tears. The little devil stayed himself, not wanting to angry and he wasn't. Joey Drew was the only one who ever yelled at him. "I d-don't mean to-to.", he cried.

~Silverkit~
June 17th, 2019, 08:30 PM
Bendy looked at her, usually he would be mad, but instead he just broke down into inky tears. The little devil stayed himself, not wanting to angry and he wasn't. Joey Drew was the only one who ever yelled at him. "I d-don't mean to-to.", he cried.
Just look away Alice. Don't fall for it! Alice thought but couldn't help but feel bad. She sat down on her knees and looked at bendy. "Hey bendy.... didn't mean it. I'm sorry" she said softly.

Madelaine
June 17th, 2019, 08:33 PM
Just look away Alice. Don't fall for it! Alice thought but couldn't help but feel bad. She sat down on her knees and looked at bendy. "Hey bendy.... didn't mean it. I'm sorry" she said softly.

Bendy looked at him, tears still streaming from his eyes. "I promise I can get better Alice. Just you watch.", he said. From now on he will try to be the best he can to not get angry.

~Silverkit~
June 18th, 2019, 06:58 AM
Bendy looked at him, tears still streaming from his eyes. "I promise I can get better Alice. Just you watch.", he said. From now on he will try to be the best he can to not get angry.
Alice smiled. "Ok" she said, feeling better now. Maybe now there won't be so much ink! she thought happily.
PotaDOS

Madelaine
July 3rd, 2019, 10:14 PM
Alice smiled. "Ok" she said, feeling better now. Maybe now there won't be so much ink! she thought happily.

(sorry been a little busy with my family and friends)

Bendy looked around the room. "I'll get the room cleaned up for you.", he replied.

~Silverkit~
July 3rd, 2019, 10:40 PM
(sorry been a little busy with my family and friends)

Bendy looked around the room. "I'll get the room cleaned up for you.", he replied.
(It's fine)
Alice looked around. "I'll help" she said and stood up with a smile.
Orchidleaf

Vexing
July 17th, 2019, 06:30 PM
(It's fine)
Alice looked around. "I'll help" she said and stood up with a smile.
Orchidleaf
(Woah, Woah, Woah, okay. I saw this awhile ago and thought 'oh that looks cool' and maybe I kinda wanted to join a little bit but why did you mention me? Do you actually want me to join or was it just a mistake?)

~Silverkit~
July 17th, 2019, 06:42 PM
(Woah, Woah, Woah, okay. I saw this awhile ago and thought 'oh that looks cool' and maybe I kinda wanted to join a little bit but why did you mention me? Do you actually want me to join or was it just a mistake?)
(Wow just wow. I am So sorry! For the past couple of days I've been mentioning you and Ive been roleplaying with you so I guess the first username that came to my mind was your username. But yeah you can join. We can do it on another thread if ya want cause I'm pretty sure this roleplay will die soon cause me and Glados keep forgetting to reply. And I honestly don't think they're interested anymore)

Vexing
July 17th, 2019, 06:44 PM
(Wow just wow. I am So sorry! For the past couple of days I've been mentioning you and Ive been roleplaying with you so I guess the first username that came to my mind was your username. But yeah you can join. We can do it on another thread if ya want cause I'm pretty sure this roleplay will die soon cause me and Glados keep forgetting to reply. And I honestly don't think they're interested anymore)
(Wow, I'm flattered that the first username you think to type is mine. And honestly yeah! I would love to rp this since I'm a big fan of BATIM (I haven't played it myself but I've seen others do it and I have dived head first into the fandom)! And if you want to make another thread for this then I'd be cool with it and personally I think you should.)

~Silverkit~
July 17th, 2019, 06:47 PM
(Wow, I'm flattered that the first username you think to type is mine. And honestly yeah! I would love to rp this since I'm a big fan of BATIM (I haven't played it myself but I've seen others do it and I have dived head first into the fandom)!)
(Yeah I am too. I haven't personally played it but i have watched Dawko and other YouTubers play it.)

Vexing
July 17th, 2019, 07:00 PM
(Yeah I am too. I haven't personally played it but i have watched Dawko and other YouTubers play it.)
(So do you want me to create a new thread? Do you want to do it? Do you even want to move the rp?)

~Silverkit~
July 17th, 2019, 07:08 PM
(So do you want me to create a new thread? Do you want to do it? Do you even want to move the rp?)
(Yeah Lets move the rp. Could you make the thread?)