PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay Finder

RedHead
June 17th, 2019, 05:17 PM
I figured along with my giant finder, I should start looking for rps with my characters, to get some of those relations started up.
I also was gone for a while at the beginning of the summer, and so I’ve been starting new on rps. I’m ready to take on more though, as I plan to be open to responding to some rps every day for the next couple weeks, with one week in between where I will be gone. But other than that I’m not super busy.
So, the rps im currently doing (excluding plots/gatherings) will be listed below. And I will add rps as I start them.

Current RPs
Rps I am actively participating in right now
1. Wolfglare & Chrysanthemumshade (Brilliance) | ShC Clearing
3. Flintspirit & Daisyshade (Jupiter) | Seastones
4. Southpaw & Sealight (vera) | ThC Clearing
-more to be added-

Restarted RPs
-If you would like to restart an RP that never got finished, feel free to remind me what it was, and I will gladly go back to it, or we can restart it all the way.

Just give me the name of your cat and the scenario/plot line you think should happen (including their relation to my cat if they have one), and I’ll put in my input as well if you can’t think of anything. Then we will go from there!

Thanks!!!! I definitely am looking for more rps to continue to develop my characters.
(Especially for Spicestorm, I really need to get a move on with him and whoever his mate will be.)

RedHead
June 18th, 2019, 04:46 PM
Bump

Mapleflower
June 18th, 2019, 05:07 PM
I have Maplepaw of Thunderclan, she’s 8moons old. I’m open to just about anything with her. Forbidden friendship, more apprentice friends(maybe a crush), like I said open to anything.

Here is the link to her bio: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21364